Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

4 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 3:16 am

Diana
Hainsworth

Wandering Trueblade of Aurum
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 5 Youngerdiana

HP // ██████ 6 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓▒ 1 0 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Diana was focused on her kick, she didn't notice the claws until the last second. She moved her head away and was slashed across the chest, the cuts bleeding quickly, making it hard to lean or bend. She held the wounds and glared at Nerro. "So...a corrupted 'ero then. You wanted power...like any villain did...and you call yourself an 'ero...you're nothing but SCUM!" she yelled, going on the defensive and waiting for an attack so she could counter.

I will remain Loyal and True...No matter the cost.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 3:33 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 5 Nerro10

Lord Nerro
〖Level 8〗
〖T.A.M.E. Leader〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 500 / 500
MP // ███████▓▒ ??? / ???
╓════════════════════════════════════════╕

Syythe ran off to the portal "Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!" he muttered to himself, he was exhausted, but he ignored it. With the world at stake, he ignored the pain in his legs and ran forward. Nerro smiled as he saw his claw attack connect, but her words to him quickly changed his expression to dread "How dare you...! You dare speak to me in such a manner!? I am Lord Nerro! I brought peace to a chaotic land! I have succeeded where all others have failed! As long as you Heroes of Sol stand in my way, your world will never be saved! Your world is doomed Diana!" he quickly brought up his right claw and swiped downwards towards Diana "You are nothing! I am the law! Only under TAME can true Order be achieved!"

(Syythe will be done in 3 more turns)

╘════════════════════════════════════════╛
Lord Nerro Theme - Desire For All That Is Lost

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 3:47 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ██████ 5 5 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana jumped out of the way of the claw, flinching as she forced herself to flip backwards away from him.
"You're 'peace' 'as caused your people, your world to crumble. You're too blind to see it, but I can, clear as day. You've created nothing more then a place for YOU to thrive...'owever...Sol would not benefit from you or your TAME soldiers! I will ensure you do not continue!" she landed and dashed at him, sweeping at his legs.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 3:59 am

Lord Nerro
〖Level 8〗
〖T.A.M.E. Leader〗

Syythe made it to the portal, quickly looking back to Diana, then back to the portal. They were out of their league here, they couldn't beat this guy if they tried, their only option was to escape and destroy their means of following, and if they couldn't do that, they could at least destroy TAME's means of getting to Sol. Syythe began to work up some dark magic, using as much mana as possible to create something destructive. Here's hoping Tame's portal wasn't the same as their soldier's armor.

Nerro's face returned to that of a grin, he stood there, strong and tall, in complete confidence that he would destroy Diana. His grin grew with Diana's word "How laughable! TAME is the ONLY justice Sol needs! There's not a single Hero in Sol that can stop me! Not you or anyone else! Power is justice! Power is righteousness! It matters not how one gets to his goals, only that the goals are met!" Nerro stood there as Diana swiped at his legs, but they failed to get them off his feet. He then pushed Diana back, before lifting both hands upwards "I am in the right here! You're but a mercenary, a parasite of war mooching off the suffering of others! I am a true Hero!" two sharp spirals of wind formed above each of Nerro's hands, before he threw both hands towards Diana. Both wind spirals flew out towards Diana, it was wind magic, wind sharp enough that it could cut through flesh.

(Lord Nerro used Wind Spiral lvl 1)

(Syythe will be done in 2 more turns)

[/quote]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 4:23 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████ 3 5 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana's eyes widened as the wind spirals came toward her. She tried to escape, but felt her body being torn apart, deep cuts everywhere. Honestly, she was wondering how she was alive. It was then she noticed the white aura coming from her body.
"W-what?" she asked herself, but it was calming, soothing even, feeling it there. She looked up at Nerro. "I may be a mercenary...but at least I know what justice is..." she said with a smirk, and stood up straight, breathing feeling a little labored, but hey, what was she gonna do about it? She couldn't heal. She could only hope Syythe would destroy that thing and get out of here okay.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 4:30 am

Lord Nerro
〖Level 8〗
〖T.A.M.E. Leader〗

Nerro grinned as he saw Diana take his attack "Weak! I can't believe you're a Hero! You!? Destined for greatness!? You haven't laid a finger on! You're nothing but cannon fodder! Let us hope that the other Heroes will prove to be tougher! I would at least like to be entertained here!" Nerro rose his right arm into the air. Wind began to gather around it, like what happened with the wind spirals earlier. This time however, it slowly thinned out, until it took the form of a blade "It was most charming! I'll put you out of your misery now." Nerro dashed towards Diana, delivering a single slash towards Diana. This was no simple sword swing either, with the swing, an sharp wave of wind show out from the sword towards Diana. Syythe was almost done with his magic, he was using everything he could muster to make something capable of bringing the whole building down.

(Lord Nerro used Wind Blade)

(Syythe will be done in 1 more turn)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 am

Diana
Hainsworth

Guardian of Yin
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 5 Yindiana-1

HP // █████ 3 5 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana saw the blade coming, the white aura still coming off her. She closed her eyes, as if accepting her fate, but then time seemed to slow down in her mind. She was in her subconscious, and two spirit like figures appeared before her. One was all white, the other all black. They didn't say anything, but Diana seemed to understand them. She nodded. Soon, the wind blade was about to hit, but Diana cried out.
"YIN!"
There was a flash of light and Diana's form changed, one of all white, her eyes glazed over. She was holding two smaller swords, one white and one black, and the wind slash was cut in half by her own sword. Diana pointed the white blade at Nerro.
"I will not relent...have at you." her voice seemed to mix with another. It was like Diana fused with something...or someone.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 4:56 am

Lord Nerro
〖Level 8〗
〖T.A.M.E. Leader〗

Nerro's grin grew into a sadistic smile as his attack grew ever closer to Diana, only for her to break through his air slash with some new found power "...?" he raised an eyebrow, before backing away slightly. Seeing her new form sparked a determined grin from the man "I see... you were holding back then! This is much better!" Nerro dashed again towards Diana, attempting to slash her with his wind blade and wind slash all at once "This will be MUCH more entertaining!" he growled. Syythe finished casting his magic, a small, black orb floated in Syythe's hands. Syythe gently let the black orb float towards the infrastructure of the portal. It'd only be a few minutes before it would go off, with enough power to destroy this entire building. Syythe turned to Diana and yelled "Diana! Let's go!" before summoning his demon revolver. It proved to be incredibly heavy for him, he didn't even have enough mana to control it, but he was determined to use it if he needed to.

(Lord Nerro used Wind Blade)

(Syythe used Belle Terreur)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 5:05 am

Diana
Hainsworth

Guardian of Yin
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // █████ 3 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

(Diana used Cross Slash)

Diana parried the wind blade and slashed back with the other sword, and then slashed at two different angles, forming an X shape and it blasted at Nerro. She looked at Syythe and nodded. She slashed a piece of Yin energy at Nerro again, and then dashed and jumped through the portal.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 5:15 am

Lord Nerro
〖Level 8〗
〖T.A.M.E. Leader〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 443 / 500

Nerro's eyes widened as Diana parried his blade "What-!?" and then came the first slash. The first attack cut through Nerro's chest and sent him skidding backwards, before he caught himself from falling backwards. Shrugging off the damage he had just taken, Nerro began to charge Diana once he realized they were trying to escape "No you won't-!" then yin energy was slashed at him, sending Nerro skidding backwards, ripping through the metal floors as he did so. Even this didn't seem to be enough to stop Nerro, as he quickly got up soon after "No! I won't let you!" Nerro's Wind Blade began to charge up energy. Syythe fired a few shots of dark magic at Nerro, but they all missed, he was too weak to properly control his attacks "Tch... alright then!" as soon as Diana got closer to the portal, Syythe jumped into the portal. Nerro was determined to stop her "I won't let you! Kenshin Eye!" he yelled, his left eye's pupil began to turn, twisting into a strange spiral which was constantly cycling, glowing a deep red color. An otherworldly color completely covered the man "You can't run from me!" he yelled to Diana, dashing towards her with amazing speed. He would have caught up to her, but the woman managed to get into the portal in the nick of time. Once both Syythe and Diana were through, and a split second before Nerro could get through, Syythe's dark magic went off. What followed was a massive explosion of dark magic which completely consumed the entire palace. Meanwhile, Syythe flopped back into the dirty streets of Tenebris, skidding across the wet streets, coughing intensely on the floor "Shit..."

(Lord Nerro used Kenshin Eye)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 11:41 am

Diana
Hainsworth

Guardian of Yin
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // █████ 3 5 / 100
MP // ██████ 5 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana stood in the streets, glowing white and standing. She looked at where the portal had been, seemingly staring off into space as she did. Slowly, the aura faded, her hair returned to normal, and her eyes as well.
(Reverted)
The previous wounds she had gotten easily caught up with her, and she lost consciousness. She tried to stay up, trying to just...just awake, but she couldn't. She fell over from the exhaustion and pain.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 5 Cesare_zps86138862

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 5 Cesarelayout1_zps47c624df
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 5 Cesarelayout2_zpse2c0f2ed
〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Syythe stayed on the ground, grumbling in pain "Well... we did it... heh... hopefully we didn't break a few ribs... that'd be a real bitch..." Syythe managed to get up on his feet, looking down at Diana only to see her out. Well at least they were both alive, Syythe smiled, that went about as well as it ever could have. They must have ended up outside the mayor's manor again before out of the corner of Syythe's eye he could see Cesare rushing out of a building running towards them "What happened to you two!?" he asked, panting from the run he had just taken. Syythe, a tired look on his face, spoke "We were... out and about... had a nice date.... it was real nice... I gave her flowers, she was cute, and I paid the bill. How long were we out?" Syythe left it to Diana to actually explain all of this to the mayor later. Cesare ran up to Diana, getting on a knee to inspect her wounds "You guys were only gone for a few hours... why do you ask? Oh shit, she's hurt... I'll have to get her to the-!" Carmen looked back up to where Syythe was only to see him gone. Well then. The mayor tried his best to pick up Diana and drag him up into the manor. From there he and his daughter would work on patching her up, giving her some rest, and calling in a doctor to alleviate her wounds. All while she was still out.

Cesare's Theme - The Dark Blowhole
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 2:15 pm

Lord Nerro
〖Level 8〗
〖T.A.M.E. Leader〗
HP // ██████ 339 / 500

The wreckage of TAME's palace, it was once the highest point in all of Red Moon City, now it was just steaming wreckage. A gigantic pile of garbage. The explosion of dark magic had truly leveled the entire upper level of the city dedicated to the palace. The three hooded figures had been asked to evacuate, but after the explosion, they ran back to the palace in search of their lord. They were scavenging through the debris, they knew more help would be here in mere minutes but they tried their best to find their lord immediately. Then, right before them, Lord Nerro rose from the debris, with only a few burns and scrapes on his skin, and a few chips in his armor. The hooded figures all bowed down graciously, happy that he was alive "My lord!" one of them yelled out. Nerro motioned for them to rise "It is fine... they have escaped... and destroyed out means of getting to them... for now. Inform the populace that magical beings have attacked Red Moon City, they tried to fell their great leader but failed their assassination attempt. Tell them our fears of magical beings from another world attacking are now confirmed. Tell them to get ready for war." the hooded men all bowed "Yes, my lord!" they spoke in unison, before running off. Nerro grimaced after his minions had left, glaring up at the Red Moon permanently hovering over the city "This isn't over... far from it..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // █████ 5 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Maybe a good few hours later, Diana groaned and opened her eyes. She soon realized and remembered, oh shit, the battle, and shot up, only to flinch and hold her chest in pain. She was patched up? Who? Was it Syythe? She looked around the room, but no, he wasn't there. Diana looked around, confused.
"What...'appened? I remember Syythe destroying the portal, and I was fighting Nerro. Fighting without a sword was not a good idea...what 'appened after...I...saw a figure...and..." she started to really think about it. "Did I...use some sort of magic? No, that's impossible, I don't know any type of...magic..." she laid down again, letting out a long sigh. "Least we're...well...I'm back...did Syythe get back...I don't...oh god, what if 'e didn't get through!? 'e'd be stuck in that place! I need to get 'im out of there!" and she tried sitting up again, but to no avail. "Not with these wounds though...I guess I need to rest more...I talk to myself too much..." she laid down again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 5:59 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Cesare's daughter was sitting in the room Diana was left in, waiting for her to get up. Once Diana started speaking, she immediately ran out of the room. A minute later, Cesare walked in "No need to panic..." he spoke in a soft voice. He smiled to Diana, and had a calm demeanor about him "Syythe... well, he was there with you when I found you guys in the streets... he was in a better state than you. He left when I was checking your wounds, no idea where he ran off to." he told her "Said something about a date with you though-" he walked over to a window, opening the blinds, letting out some minimal light to the room "I had a doctor treat your wounds while you were out. As long as you rest you should be good as new." he told her, his hands slipped into his pocket "Mind explaining what happened?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // █████ 5 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana didn't notice the girl running off, but did when Carmen walked in.
"Sir..." he explained a little of what happened...or what he heard. "Syythe...just left me 'ere? That wasn't very nice..." she looked down a bit. Were they not a close teammates as he thought. "Uh...well...if that's what 'e calls a date, I am not sure about 'ow I think 'is serious dates are...no, it wasn't a date. We went to investigate something, only to find T.A.M.E soldiers ambushing us, and taking us to a different dimension. Their lord tried to kill us, we escaped, and cut them off from Sol. I got 'urt in the process, that's about it." she said, kind of being blunt. I mean, it was true, that's what happened.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 11:28 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Cesare tried to loosen his collar as he listened to Diana "Well to be fair, I was kinda already working on helping you when he left. You were in safe hands..." he told her, before she started to talk about what had happened. Cesare gave Diana a blank stare after she finished her explanation "I- Oookay then... I mean-" wow, okay, that was weird. Cesare was secretly hoping that Diana was just crazy, hopefully, because other dimensions and worlds were a bit out there even for him "Right... so another dimension then...? You guys... cut them off from Sol...? Does that mean we don't need to worry about TAME for now...?" he asked, after all, they were kind of a terrorist organization in Sol.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 02, 2014 12:37 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // █████ 5 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

"I would like to think so...but I don't know...Its too early to say for sure." she said, and looked down. "I am sorry sir. I don't think I'll be able to do much until I'm 'ealed a little more." she laid down.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 02, 2014 2:24 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Cesare let out a sigh when Diana answered, he was hoping for a sure yes. TAME was dangerous and he never wanted to see or hear about them again. Not that it mattered at this very second, what could he do if TAME was still around? Nothing. He was helpless in this situation. Well, the least he could do was help out the woman before him, who could actually help the situation. He walked up to Diana, his hands still slipped into his coat pockets "Don't worry about it. Just rest, TAME is done with for now..." at least, he hoped so "Hey... I have an idea. Tenebris is hosting a festival soon and my daughter has been dying for me to bring her there- how about you come with us? I'm sure it'll be fun-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 02, 2014 2:38 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // █████ 5 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

"We stopped TAME for now, that is for sure. I believe that they will not be coming back for a long time to come...this is my 'ope..." she said, but then heard him talking about a festival. "A...festival?" she asked, sitting up. "What kind of festival are you talking about...I didn't know Tenebris 'ad festivals, but seeing as this place is larger then I thought...I guess I shouldn't be surprised yeah?" she smiled. "I'd love to go...nevertheless." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 02, 2014 3:49 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Cesare's smile grew as Diana accepted his invitation "Great! Just rest up for now... sleep. I'll tell Blod you'll be coming with us... she doesn't really have that many friends so she'll be happy to have more people around." he replied to Diana in quite an eager tone. He seemed somewhat excited. He then bowed to Diana and walked to the door "Now... just rest for now. I'll be making dinner soon. Now then-" Cesare then walked right out of the room. Mere seconds after he left, it began to feel painfully obvious. Everything was so incredibly quiet. It wasn't even raining. Despite being in the middle of a city, everything felt so in that small room.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 02, 2014 3:57 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // █████ 5 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana smiled and as he left, everything was silent. Diana laid down and looked at the ceiling, resting herself. She could feel her eyes getting droopy, but something was amiss. The air felt...thick...and she could no longer hear the rain. This had to be something...some kind of sign...or she was delusional from lack of blood, that could also be a thing. Slowly, her eyes won, and she drifted off, asleep for the next few hours.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 02, 2014 4:50 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 5 DemonStahli_zps9fada592
Night Terror Vision
"You can't escape your past...no matter what..."

Diana awoke in what looked like to be her old home, as she saw it those many years ago. She looked around, a little confused, seeing as she hadn't returned to Aurum in quiet some time. It was dark, you could hear the crickets outside chirping away. She moved around the home, looking around in the old rooms, seeing that they remained prestine. It was like nothing could ever hurt what was in there.
"Faina...Laura...Timpani...I wonder 'ow you are all doing?" she asked, opening one of Faina's drawers, only to see nothing. That was odd. She would have designer clothes or at least something of that sort in there. She kept walking and made her way to her parents room. She touched the walls a little bit, seeing they were solid.
"Mother..." she mumbled, and walked in, only to hear footsteps behind her. She couldn't turn around, but felt him there, Stahli, her Father, the Holy General of the Aurum army, with a sword in his hand. When she could finally face him, he had the look of a demon. She reached for her sword, only to feel nothing. TAME never gave it back to her, and not like they were going to give it back now! He swung at her, but she rolled, recoiling as her wounds were reopened again. She ran to the foyer, his footsteps catching her, swinging again and making her stumble to the floor. She got up once more, and faced the demon, a glare plastered on her face.
"I...'ate you..." she said, but then again. "I 'ATE YOOU!" she lunged at him in rage, only to have the sword pirece her chest fully through.
"You left yourself open..." he mumbled. "Like you always do." he pulled out the sword and kicked her away, as she went tumbling to the floor. She couldn't move, her strength left her, only to see the sword raise itself high up, her eyes went wide before.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Diana screamed as she shot awake, her chest exploding in pain. She grunted and held it tight, even though that really wouldn't help much. She looked around, panting. Her body was covered in a layer of sweat, and her eyes felt wet with tears. She let out a long sigh.
"It was only a dream..." she said, and slowly got out of bed, balancing herself on her feet, and made her way to the door. "I need something to eat, I'm starving." she exited into the hallway, and made her way toward the stairs to the kitchen.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 02, 2014 2:23 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Cesare was in the kitchen, preparing a stew for dinner "Oh, Diana- how do you fair?" he asked smiling to the woman. The room was sort of dark for whatever reason, though the mayor didn't seem to have a problem cooking in this lighting. It was raining again too, it was no longer quite as quiet as it was a few hours ago, throughout the entire house onne would hear the noise of rain falling upon the roofs of the manor. His daughter was also nowhere to be found.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // █████ 5 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana rubbed her face, trying to shake off the being watched feeling.
"I'm...alright..." she said, "I didn't particuarlly sleep well..." she went into the kitchen. "'ow can you see exactly, it's so dark." she took a seat on a tiny wooden chair, watching him go at it cooking. "Would you like me to light a candle or something." she found a candle holder on the table and grabbed it, striking a match and liting it up.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next