Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

4 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Carmen10

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Cesarelayout1_zps47c624df
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Cesarelayout2_zpse2c0f2ed
〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

╓════════════════════════════════════════╕

Cesare stood in front of Mab, still holding his handgun up towards the girl, he was trembling. She was holding a cannon twice her own size, she was no ordinary human "S-stay back!" he barked to Mab, aiming down on the sights of his handgun. He was about to fire, really, one bullet was all it took, right? It was just like the old war days... one bullet... one bullet. He saw the woman press down on the trigger of her gun, and in that very moment Cesare took a step back in terror. He had spent so much time hesitating that she had gotten the first shot! Cesare readied himself for an attack, and it did indeed raise an eyebrow. Baby otters, firing out at mach speed right towards Cesare, my god. Cesare looked somewhat terrified "O-otters!?" the tiny animals quickly launched themselves at Cesare, biting onto him and making strange noises "OH GOD SERIOUSLY!?" Cesare began to roll on the ground in an attempt to get the otters off him.

╘════════════════════════════════════════╛
Cesare's Theme - The Dark Blowhole
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Fernir10

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Fernir11
〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ███████▓ 121 / 150
MP // ██ 25 / 100

Fernir snickered at Diana's cold demeanor "Seems yer not in the mood to talk anymore... fine... we can play that game..." he told her, before reaching down to his belt pouches. Letting out a sigh, he tore them right off "This is just extra weight now... no need to hold back!" he then began to take off all his explosives and pouches, before brandishing his claws and smiling to Diana "Now the both of us can fight to our heart's content!" Fernir's eyes suddenly changed, going from somewhat unnatural looking human eyes to completely feline looking pupils. His bare skin began to darken, his claws grew, and fangs grew in his once human looking grin "LET'S KILL EACH OTHER!" when Diana's onslaught of attacks was unleashed upon Diana, the man stood there, taking the blunt of every attack. When it was over, the howling beast growled at Diana... he was covered in slash marks from head to toe... and they were slowly closing up, including the wounds he'd received earlier. They were all closing, he was regenerating "Nice... nice! NICE! NICE! NICE! MY TURN! MY TURN!" Fernir lunged out at Diana, dashing towards her at breakneck speed "Grraaaaaagh!" he slashed at Diana with both claws, making an 'X-shaped' slashed towards her chest.

(Fernir used Transformation!)

Beast Fernir Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 08, 2014 1:00 am

Diana
Hainsworth

Keeper of the Power Yang
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Yangdiana

HP // ████ 2 5 / 110
MP // ████ 3 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Diana didn't have time to react mostly, and the claws rended her clothes and chest. But now she had him close.
(Diana used Powerslash)
Diana charged the swords in her hands, and swung them at Fernir at close range, the massive energy erupting from her body. Her wounds weren't regenerating like Fernir's were, unlike the Yin. She took the pain, and made herself more powerful and to a bigger advantage.

I will remain Loyal and True...No matter the cost.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu May 08, 2014 2:54 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 1ec9e5ed-f5de-4c59-bcbb-83f06b8131d1_zpsbc8b7d24

QUEEN MAB
〖 Fairy Mercenary〗

HP // ███████▓▒ 100 / 100
MP // ██████▓▒ 140  / 150
LEVEL // 3 

______________________________________________________________________________________

"BWAHAHAHAHA! YES! THE OTTERRRRS." Mab cried, looking happier than any moment prior to this- Blode, meanwhile, was moreso impressed. Seeing no perceivable threat in the situation- Blode waddled toward her father, about to work at swatting away all these otters- when Mab picked her up mid-stride by under her arms, lifting her small frame above the ground. The bluenette twirled her form around once in her hands- forcing the smaller of the pale into looking her in the face. "Gooood," Mab cooed proudly to herself- seeming only somewhat disappointed that this whole situation wasn`t... phasing Blode at all, it seemed. With a shrug, she turned to cry over her shoulder- "...Whatever- HEY, KITTY LITTER. I GOT THE THING! STOP DI--" She yelped suddenly- not expecting small gloved hands to quickly jab at her sides, hitting two pressure points exactly. "lITTLE SHIT--" Blode was dropped onto her feet, landing perfectly-- and began nonchalantly waddling back to Cesare- before Mab delivered a swift kick to the back of her head, and the effect was sudden- seeing as how she toppled over limply a moment after. "JON BON JEEZUS. OKAY. NOW I HAVE THE THING. CAN WE AM-SCRAY--" Instead of carrying her like planned prior, Mab was now hunched over and dragging the girl around by her ankles-- she honestly didn`t want to touch this thing with a ten foot pole-- but, money--  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Queen Mab`s Theme - Electric Coite-bodhar

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 76_zps5ba3a75f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 08, 2014 5:51 pm

〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ██████▓ 101 / 150
MP // ██ 25 / 100

Fernir let out a growl in the aftermath of his slash "Hahahaha! It's been awhile since I've fought someone that could draw out the beast within me... this is pretty fun!" he yelled, grinning to the woman. When he saw the woman charging something within her blades, Fernir moved to block "Hahahah! BRING IT BITCH!" then she unleashed a massive torrent of power at Fernir. The mercenary used his claws to block the blow, only for it to break through his claws and burn his chest, before consuming him. For a few moments it seemed to be over, but when the effects of the Powerslash were over, Fernir still stood in front of Diana. His claws were regrowing, and the burns over his body were starting to heal. Though he was definitely taking damage, his regeneration was making it incredibly difficult to beat this man, especially in Diana's prior wounded state. Fernir seemed like he was about to attack Diana once again, until he heard Queen Mab generally being loud. He turned to where he heard her voice, seeing her slowly drag the little girl. Fernir let out a growl "YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU'RE TOO SLOW!" he yeleld to her, before throwing a quick sidekick towards Diana's face to distract her. After the kick, he dashed away from Diana, using his speed to get to Mab, picking her and Blode up "We're gonna need to put off our duel for now Hero... I've got a job to finish...!" he taunted her, before jumping up to a nearby roof.

Beast Fernir Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

Wandering Trueblade of Aurum
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Diana10_zpsc246422f

HP // ███ 2 3 / 110
MP // ███ 3 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Upon seeing Blode, Diana reverted back to normal, grunting and hunching over a little. The sick hit and she toppled over, only to get up just as fast.
"No...I WON'T!" she dashed after them, running as fast as she could, pushing her limits of speed and moving as fast as she could. She wouldn't let them take that girl, not in a million years. "Damn damn damn damn damn DAMN!" she thought to herself, running to catch up, gaining a little distance in a short period of time. "MOVE DIANA MOVE! IT'S NOT TOO LATE!" she thought, regulating her breathing to move even faster then before. She was using ALL her willpower here, sword still out. She found the building he was on top of, wall kicked up it, and faced him, panting like mad. "Let 'er GO!" she yelled and charged at the beast and slashed him, calculating it so it would hit him and not the girl.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Thu May 08, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 08, 2014 10:47 pm

〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ██████▓ 118 / 150
MP // ██ 25 / 100

Fernir looked down to Mab, growling towards her "You can't do anything right..." he was about to move onward, before he heard a familiar voice. Yep, Diana was still at it. Fernir let out a sigh "Seriously...?" Fernir's massive chest wounds were already started to regenerate by the time she had gotten up the building, and he was slowly returning back to normal. Fernir slid out of the way of Diana's kick, then turned his back on her as she slashed at him, in order to keep Mab from losing her head "Tch... ouch!" he muttered, he let go of Mab with Blode behind him, before turning back to Diana. Her slash had cut deeply through his skin, but by the time she had done that his other wounds were already closing up "You really wanna go...? Because I can oblige... but I know one thing fer sure girly... if we continue our fight now... yer gonna die... you wanna die that bad...?" Fernir let out his claws once again "I'll be happy to end your life... but that won't be any fun... so how about you just go play dead...? It'll be much easier...!"

Beast Fernir Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 08, 2014 11:36 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███ 2 3 / 110
MP // ███ 3 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana was in no shape to fight. She just had to get Blode out of there, that was her job.
"Let the girl go..." Diana said, pointing her sword at them. "It's my job as an 'ero to not allow any more families to be tormented by your rentless destruction." she was kind of speaking without thinking now. She was so focused on this that she kind of didn't care.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri May 09, 2014 12:26 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 1ec9e5ed-f5de-4c59-bcbb-83f06b8131d1_zpsbc8b7d24

QUEEN MAB
〖 Fairy Mercenary〗

MP // ██████▓▒ 140  / 150
LEVEL // 3 

Mab certainly hadn`t been expecting Fernir to pick her up when he did, so that definetely elicited a high-pitched squeak from the younger of the two-- mostly because-- "eW NO I DON`T WANT THIS THING TOUCHING ME--" She extended the effort to keep Blode at arm`s length- but it seemed the little girl was finally the slightest bit paranoid of falling down, so she was clinging onto Mab`s arm pretty intensely. Especially since Fernir was jumping onto roofs now-- Mab was freaking out, whilst Blode`s eyes only slightly widened- but, she did jump some as the bluenette`s immediate response to Fernir`s quiet comment was to screech another string of curses at him-- at quite the ear-piercing pitch--

And suddenly Diana- Mab swayed slightly as she was placed on the ground, a frown tugging her features downward as she looked at Blode- whom stared upward to meet her gaze suspiciously. With a huff that blew a straw lock of blue hair from her face- she glared up at Diana, tucking Blode under one arm as her free hand reached for her belt, quickly grabbing a grenade and unclipping it. "Look, lady- we don`t have time for this. You failed, bad guys win, whatever--! Fernir can satisfy his entirely unhealthy sexual attraction for you later! Bye-bee!" With a grin seeping with malice- she tossed the grenade onto the floor of the space separating the mercenaries, causing a hefty puff of brightly colored smoke to explode into the air-- which Fernir, Mab, and Blode all quickly disappeared within. By the time the aesthetically pleasing smog dissipated- neither of the three were anywhere to be found.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 09, 2014 1:48 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███ 2 3 / 110
MP // ███ 3 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana dashed at them ready to slice the girl in half only to have a grenade thrown at her. She braced herself and coughed, hacking to keep the smoke out since she inhaled a lot. By the time she regained her composure, gone. She failed.
"No...Blode..." she closed her eyes and fell on her wounds, her wounds catching up to her, and she fell on her side. "Damn it...DAMN IT..." she opened her eyes and felt her eyes get hazy. "No...Cesare..." she picked herself up, stumbling, and walking through the streets, seeing them bare. Her vision was going in and out. She fell on her knees, panting.

I will remain Loyal and True...No matter the cost.[/color]

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri May 09, 2014 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 09, 2014 2:00 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // █████▓▒ 16 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Cesare was on the ground in the streets, the otters gone. He just stayed there on the ground, panting. His eyes were empty, his soul crushed for not being able to save his daughter. He didn't know what to do at all, nor could he truly do anything. He knew very well how useless he was... he was completely and utterly useless, and there was nothing he could do about it. So he stayed there on the streets, long abandoned after the chaos that Mab and Fernir had caused, secretly hoping he would perhaps just die somehow. What could he hope to achieve now? He couldn't stand up to these people... he couldn't do a thing. He was powerless and now he couldn't do a thing because of it.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 09, 2014 2:24 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███ 2 3 / 110
MP // ███ 3 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana coughed a little and slowly got up, traveling more up the street. She saw Cesare on the ground, her eyes widened.
"No..." she ran over and knelt down to Cesare. "Sir...Cesare! Oh...oh geez." she put two fingers and put them on his neck. "A pulse...alright.." she shook him a little. "Cesare...It's Diana...I'm sorry...I failed." she looked down. "I...I tried my best...I wasn't strong enough..I let anger cause me to lose...I'm sorry..." she looked to the side, shaking her head. She could feel rain fall. Diana got up, and yelled out. "SOMEONE! WE NEED A MEDIC! A DOCTOR!" she yelled, holding her wound. She looked up into the sky. Maybe...she did too much damage. The mercenaries were looking for her...right? She caused this...and now Blode was gone. She needed to help...she wanted to...but would Cesare...?

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 09, 2014 2:32 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // █████▓▒ 16 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Cesare didn't really seem to acknowledge Diana at all even as she was right next to him. he just kept staring up at the sky with an empty look in his eyes. This only changed when Diana mentioned his daughter Blode. Cesare's eyes widened, and the man slowly rose up "Blode... must... find... Blode..." he whispered to himself as he slowly walked away. As he walked, something dropped from his coat, but he didn't stop, he just kept on walking. It was starting to rain again, and in mere seconds it started to pour over Tenebris once again. Cesare had dropped a regeneration potion capable of healing wounds, just enough for on heal however. It was certainly valuable, something that was very important to keep on to, it would be akin to losing a first aid kit. But by the time Diana would be able to see what Cesare had dropped, he was already far away, walking off to who knows where.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 09, 2014 2:43 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███ 2 3 / 110
MP // ███ 3 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana turned around to see Cesare gone. She picked up what he dropped and looked.
"Why would 'e...'uh?" Cesare was walking away. "'EY!" she started running after him, flinching and kneeling. "Ow..." she looked at the potion, but knew it would be rude to drink it. She got up and caught up to Cesare. "Sir, you dropped this."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 09, 2014 2:56 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // █████▓▒ 16 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Cesare kept on walking forward, even as he heard Diana's calls from behind "..." he just moved forward, staring for miles at nothing. He just, wanted to walk, and walk, and maybe he'd get somewhere. He needed to find his daughter, he needed to find her so bad "The... factory... need... to get... to the factory..." he muttered, really, to Diana, his words really seemed out of context. Even as she got closer to him, he didn't seem to recognize her, he just kept moving forward, muttering to himself about the factory "The factory... I... must... get... Blode..." he muttered to himself, stumbling around weakly before returning back to his slow walk forward. He almost seemed like a zombie, he barely had any life in his eyes.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 09, 2014 10:17 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███ 2 3 / 110
MP // ███ 3 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana shook her head. She couldn't believe she was going to do this. She lightly slapped Cesare on the face.
"Sir...I need you to work with me 'ere...I want to 'elp, but I can't if I don't know what's going on. Is Blode in the factory?" she asked, looking at the potion.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 09, 2014 5:38 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // █████▓▒ 16 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Cesare just kept on walking, he didn't even recognize Diana. She slapped him, and for a split seconds the man's eyes widened. He came to a stop, and Cesare's face changed to an expression of shock. Yet, he didn't say a word, despite his expression, he didn't see a thing. The man eventually just dropped to the ground, leaning against a wall as he stared to the ground "Blode... factory... the factory.." he continued to mutter to himself.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 09, 2014 8:56 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███ 2 3 / 110
MP // ███ 3 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana nodded.
"Understood." She said and turned toward the factory. "I 'ave a good feeling something smells like Dink. It's unconfirmed, but it a 'unch." She walked toward the factory, holding her wound. She wasn't going to give up. Not yet.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Heath_10

〖Level 1〗
〖Industrialist〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 10 / 10
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

════════════════════════════════════════╕

Fernir walked into the dark, reclusive factory. Finklestein Enterprises, it was labelled, Fernir couldn't help but laugh. Its almost as if this man was under the impression that he was legitimate at all. He found the entire notion laughable. Spitting to the floor, he looked to Mab and Blode before venturing deeper into the factory. The place looked horrible, lifeless, just factory machines and grey everywhere. Fernir liked to complain about his job, but at least he wasn't in a shit hole like this. Letting out a grumble, eventually Fernir got tired of walking blindly into this metal monstrosity and yelled out "HEY DINK! I brought the girl... where's the cash...?" his voice echoed through the entire factory. At first, there was no answer, but then "It's Dinklestein you brute!" the man himself walked out from the shadows, hands clasped behind his back, a tall top hat shadowing his eyes as he donned a thin grin "Is she unharmed...?" the Dink asked, causing Fernir to look to the girl. He honestly had no idea if she was harmed or not, he didn't really care "Sure why not...?" and that seemed to be a good enough response for Dinklestein too. The man clapped of joy "Oh great! With his daughter as a bargaining chip, the mayor will be puddy in my hands... the city is as good as mine now... it was really so easy. I must commend you fools on your work. As tools you two were truly magnificent!"

Dinklestein's Theme - Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Diana7_zps203bbaa5

HP // ██████████  110 / 110
MP // ██████████ 110 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

It didn't take Diana long to find the place. She looked at the potion and shrugged, and drank it. She could feel her body healing, wounds closing, blood replenishing itself.
"Damn...I need the recipe for that stuff...it's intense!" she said, and smiled, before finding a window and sneaking in. She dropped into the loft silently, and made her way to where Dink and the other two were. "Their....damn...so this whole thing was Dink's doing 'uh..." she kept hiding, and waited to see what was gonna happen next

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 MABBYgyut_zps86f11d07

QUEEN MAB
〖 Fairy Mercenary〗

MP // ███████▓▒ 150  / 150
LEVEL // 3 

As Mab and Fernir approached Dinklestein Enterprises together, there had been several times in which Mab was about to speak but Fernir did it first. She, too, didn`t fancy herself fond of this place-- it was far too dreary, contrasted with her on an uncomfortable level. The walls were too similar- after a bit of following Fernir around, she was nearly certain that they were lost. Blode, on the other hand, had nearly drifted off to sleep while slung over Mab`s shoulder-- through her half-lidded gaze, she could hardly take in the scenery around them. She at least found the metallic scent in the air to be refreshing...

Fernir located the Dink first- and Mab managed to remain quiet throughout their exchange. As the unharmed question came around- Mab`s eyebrows flew up as she glanced over at the girl, then up at Fernir, giving him a curt shrug- either way, Dinklestein was fairly pleased with Fernir`s response. The bluenette was fairly pleased with herself- until Dinklestein resumed speaking. She furrowed her eyebrows at the male, her bottom lip jutting out. "...Whatever, guy-- what do I do with the thing? You want it?" She gestured with her free hand to Blode- refusing to refer to her as a sentient female at this point. And, naturally, she didn`t notice Diana sneaking about behind them-- perception was not one of Mab`s skills... 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Tempo51_zpsfe045aed

Tempo Blitz
The Speed Demon of Touhou
-------------------------------------
"There's still plenty of life left to experience--I can't afford to slow down now!"

Meanwhile, over by the riverside, there was the sound of solitary footsteps as Tempo walked along the path next to the river, absentmindedly chewing on a gummy candy, wondering just how he'd managed to lose track of both Diana and Cynder. They'd been here before, so he figured that maybe looking around here again, he might find them, but unfortunately, he didn't see them there at all.
"...Hey guys? You out there?" he called, sighing slightly afterwards. "I could really use a travel buddy right about now--I'm kind of lost--" He'd only just managed to find Diana again a few hours earlier--and now he was lost. Again. And while he did still have that bag of cash that Syythe had given them, he honestly wasn't too keen on traveling alone in a time that he didn't fully understand yet. Frowning slightly, he stopped walking, then turned, sitting down on a bench that was along the path, putting his elbows onto his knees and staring dully out over the river. This was going to be a long day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tempo's Theme - It Doesn't Matter
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 10, 2014 6:16 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Syythelayout_zps43456c02

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Syythelayout1_zps3138ebd3
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Syythelayout2_zpsd77a3edc
〖Level 2〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 110 / 110

MP // ███████▓▒ 110 / 110

"Oh! No, I can assure you that I am no salesman lady... I meant every word I spoke~" Syythe was honestly on his way to find Diana, since well... she was dying when Syythe last saw her. But he found the HOTTEST blonde chick on his way there. So he forgot. Diana what now? Syythe had been walking with her, speaking nothing but mushing comments for the past ten minutes. Not that he was really paying attention to her, something about some loud noises coming from the festival? Boring! Boobs were more important- and they stayed Syythe's top priority until someone familiar caught his eye. Right by the riverside... it was that guy... that guy that was with Diana... Syythe grimaced. If there was one thing that caught Syythe's attention more than women, it was his hatred for others. In particular... this boy... bah, Syythe couldn't stand him! Syythe paid his goodbyes to the blonde lady before creeping up on Tempot from behind "Ah! If it isn't you! Candy-guy! Whatcha' doing all alone...? Did Diana abandon you!? Me and her were on the -best- date a few hours ago and a day ago at the same time! It went against the laws of time- it was THAT good!" he spoke in a sly, conniving voice to Tempo "I think she likes me better than you~"

Syythe Theme - Noble Mind
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 10, 2014 6:24 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Industrialist〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 10 / 10
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

════════════════════════════════════════╕

Heath rose an eyebrow to Mab, giving her an odd look before he gestured for her to give him the little girl "Yes, I'll bring her to one of my warehouses-" he then quickly grabbed Blode and slung him over his shoulder. Fernir was honestly quite impressed at that, he expected Dink to just kinda fall apart if any weight was applied to him. So apparently he wasn't made out of twigs, nice to know. Fernir lit himself a cigarette, puffing some smoke in Queen Mab's face before speaking "Pay me..." he muttered, utterly and completely blunt with his words. He didn't seem very amused anymore. Heath looked to the mercenary with a dull face, before fixing his hat and replying "I'm paying you two to do as I say... not to kidnap a small child... I could have hired mere thugs to do that. No... I know Cesare will sick his Hero dog upon us... that's why you're here... you two are going to keep Diana Hainsworth away from this child." he spoke to Fernir and Mab scathingly, before turning his back on the two. Fernir let out a grumble, this was annoying "Fine... fine... we won't have ta' wait long though..." he spoke in a mutter, puffing out another cloud of smoke towards Mab's face. Dink stopped his exit, slowly turning to Fernir with a slightly shocked expression on his face "What do you mean...?" he asked, prompting a grin from Fernir "I mean what I said... retard. No waiting for us... she's here. Only one bitch smells of a strange mixture of rain water and leaves..." this met with an odd look from Dink.

Dinklestein's Theme - Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 9 Tempo51_zpsfe045aed

Tempo Blitz
The Speed Demon of Touhou
"There's still plenty of life left to experience--I can't afford to slow down now!"

Tempo jumped slightly, startled when Syythe suddenly came out from behind him, and he stood up, looking at the man.
"Uh--my name's Tempo--" he attempted to correct the man, but then suddenly Syythe was rambling about him and Diana...going on a date? What did that have to do with him...? Tempo kind of stared at Syythe as the man spoke, raising his eyebrows slightly in confusion. "I--uh...cool...? I'm glad that your date went well. Does this mean that you two are going out, now...?" Honestly, Tempo hadn't known Diana long enough to even consider thinking of her as more than a friend, so more than anything, he was just a bit confused by Syythe's tone of voice. Was he trying to make him jealous...? While that notion did irk him somewhat, he knew that he had more important matters to worry about--like figuring out where Diana went in the first place. "Anyway--do you know where Diana and Cynder went? I've been looking around for them for hours, and I ended up back here..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tempo's Theme - It Doesn't Matter
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next