Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

4 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

Wandering Trueblade of Aurum
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 2 Youngerdiana

HP // ███████ 6 0 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

"AHH!" Diana hit the opposite wall and was dazed for a bit amount of time, slowly getting up. "Man...what in the world...?" before she could notice, the white aura was gone. Honestly, that shockwave should have cracked her skull, but something protected her. She was sore, but not too the point where she would be unable to fight. No, that wasn't a thing yet. "I'm 'ere..." she said, slowly getting to her feet. "Ow..."

I will remain Loyal and True...No matter the cost.
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:35 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 2 Syythelayout_zps43456c02

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 2 Syythelayout1_zps3138ebd3
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 2 Syythelayout2_zpsd77a3edc
〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 86 / 100

MP // ███████▓▒ 100 / 100

╓════════════════════════════════════════╕

Syythe followed the echoes of Diana's voice and within a few steps he had found her "Shit... well that was an -explosive- party wasn't it? Get it-? EXPLOSIVE!? Haha-! Okay yeah I give-" Syythe walked towards her. He was going to lend her a hand, but the woman managed to get on her feat without his support "So... any idea who those people were? And more importantly what the hell was with their armor...? I could swear that they were taking magic attacks like nothing- normal armor doesn't do that... if it even was the armor-" it was entirely possible that something else was behind that. Syythe didn't know. He left things as they were at the moment "The third dude got away... any leads on who the hell they were...? I sure as hell don't know..."

╘════════════════════════════════════════╛

Syythe Theme - Noble Mind
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:11 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 0 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

"Save the puns for later." Diana said, and looked around. "No, I don't know what is going on...I 'ave no idea 'o those people were, or what that armor is." she sighed, "Whatever it is...well...we stopped them for now, but there is no telling when they'll be back, if they'll be back, and when they come after us." she looked at him. "Meaning, we will 'ave to be careful..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:27 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 86 / 100

Syythe crossed his arms, letting out a sigh "Yeah... right... speaking of which..." how Diana had said that all triggered a bit of brain work for Syythe. The thought occurred to him that this may be more than a break in "You think those guys were -trying- to lure us in or something? Some of their comments certainly seemed to invoke that... and there's nothing really valuable here for men that well armed to steal. No one breaks into a building with THAT gear to steal coal or iron..." it all seemed fishy to him. Either way, there was nothing he could do to confirm his own suspicions, he felt his question would be answered eventually "So then Diana... what do we do next?" because he sure as hell had no idea.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:37 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

"That could very well be the case. Or...maybe there is something 'ere that they were looking for. It wouldn't 'urt to look around." she said, putting her sword away. She could feel herself feeling energized, and started to look around the place for anything that look important. A quick scan would do for now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:55 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 86 / 100

Syythe stroked his chin in thought for a moment "Right... I should really check this place out..." he muttered to himself. There was always the possibility that something was hidden. If it was hidden, then he would need to get to the bottom of this. He nodded to Diana "Alright beauty, I'll get right on searching this place... but hell I have a bad feeling about these guys..." he slipped his hands into his pockets and began to walk through the factory. This continued for a few moments, until Syythe reached another realization. The man jumped up "Ding!" he announced quite loudly "Aye Diana! I think you should ask your mayor boyfriend about these chumps! That guy seems pretty on top of things! I doubt that heavily armored gunmen are a common sight around here... he may know a bit about them... yeah?" he asked, turning to her with a grin on his face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:00 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana nodded, and glared at the beauty comment.
"Diana, will do thank you." she said, and started to search, and then he dinged. Diana glared again, shooting him the dirtiest look. "'e is NOT that. 'e is a resource and a kind man, but I 'old no feelings for 'im in the slightest, got it?" she said but then calmed down. "But you are correct, I should contact 'im. I guess I could go to 'is 'ome while you're 'ere...but...I don't think he running around alone would be a good idea." she crossed her arms over her chest. "So, let's do a scan 'ere, and then we'll go to the mayor and report. Got it?" she asked, and started to look through crates.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:15 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 86 / 100

Syythe's grin grew seeing Diana's initial reaction to what he said "Heheh..." and then the serious stuff "Yeah yeah, lets go with that...!" was his reply, though he was only half-listening, more focused staring at a bug that was crawling past his shoes. When she said to get back to 'scanning' the area, he shook himself out of it and began to look to continue searching the area. He looked through the factory for a good ten minutes without finding anything, the factory was not very large, so this was bothering to him "Diana... I'm booooored... can we go now? Do you think that mayor guy will have food...? Might as well mooch off the guy as much as I can while I can..." his voice echoed through the factory, carrying on throughout the building surprisingly well.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:24 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana looked through every nook and cranny, but nothing. This was obviously a trap set for them, but they wouldn't have known that fully unless they took the time to really look.
"Alright yes...let's go then." she said, going to the entrance of the factory, and looking around. "The coast is clear, come on." she signalled to him, and started to walk.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:34 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 86 / 100

Syythe let out a sigh, then kicked the air from boredom "Maybe I can get some cash off of him too- sure he wouldn't say no to me... I'm one of the good guys after all. He'll have to say yes... hahah..." Syythe then turned to Diana when he heard her voice. Right, time to go. Syythe quickly caught up, standing right behind her after she signaled the coat was clear "Lets get out of here quickly! I hate the smell of this part of town... so many factories... not that the -other- parts of town smell much better... but still. Lets go talk to the guy already..." Syythe stretched out a bit for a moment, stopping, only to continue following Diana right after "Gah... my shirt is ruined... this is horrible... I must ascertain a replacement shirt posthaste... can't get my mojo on with a shitty shirt... yessiry..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:38 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

"Oh quit complaining. I'm bleeding and this is a white outfit. It's going to take forever to get out...and mend..." she said, letting out a sigh. "I'm not sleeping tonight, that's for sure." she said, as they exited the industrial part of town. "Though maybe the rain will 'elp that...but once again...white..." she said, keeping the cloak over herself as the traversed to the Mayor's home. She looked around the town, not seeing a lot of people still. "Man...this place really is a ghost town...do you think those armored fellows were from out of town?" she asked.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:50 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 86 / 100

Syythe let out yet another whiny sigh after Diana commented on the rain "Ah yes the rain... did I mention that  hate rain too...? I REALLY REALLY do..." and in Tenebris, it was almost always raining. Tough times for Syythe. Of course, this place did seem awfully vacant, it was weird, but hey, there were plenty of reasons to explain away this stuff. He didn't want to get on edge just because there wasn't a crowd to make his walk the city even harder. Diana's question did raise a few ideas though "I mean... I think so... they don't look like they're from around these parts. Don't look the part, don't act the part... I've seen how the criminals look here... nothing like those guys. But hey... a lot of outsiders are just straying into here right...? Well there's you, mean... your -other- boyfriend, my pal Shadey... and then there were all of those other high-profile criminals like Samuel and that talking dog.... it really wouldn't be surprising to find out those three were from outside of town too... also... they kinda exploded and burned a lot... did you notice that? They didn't want us keeping any evidence that they were there..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:12 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana facepalmed when he said other boyfriend, but then left it alone. It was true, they didn't want to take anything away from there. They burst into flames after they drew their last breath. She started to think about it, closing her eyes for a moment.
"I doubt any criminal organization 'ere could be like they were..." she said, thinking about it. "Honestly, I can't think of any of the countries 'o would do that unless they were looking for a declaration of war. Though maybe not." she said, and saw the house. "There it is...'opefully it's not like...two in the morning...cause I lost track of time days ago...been 'ee too long."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:21 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 86 / 100

Syythe nodded in agreement with Diana when she said that no criminal organization was quite like the men they fought "Yeah... they were -quite- well armed... that's definitely not good for this city..." then there was the possibility of another nation that wanted to declare war "They certainly didn't look like they were from Aurum or any of the city states I know... not even any of the Saurul states... hell... their get up seemed a bit old-fashioned too don't you think? Ordinary bullets? That armor? No country in this day and age would arm their men like that." then they reached the manor, and it looked pretty impressive considering most of Tenebris was a dump, Syythe had to give him that. Diana brought up time and honestly it seemed like regardless of what time of day it was, it always seemed like night "I sure as hell can't tell... its -always- dark here... kinda sucks yeah?" Syythe walked to the front door, tapping his foot against the floor as he waited for Diana to do something "So... how do we get inside? You have some keys or something?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:07 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana shuddered at the mention of Aurum. That was her home...or WAS her home. She hadn't returned there ever since what happened all those years ago. Not even he let her go back there. Diana shook herself away from her thoughts as Syythe asked how they got inside.
"We knock?" she said, and knocked on the wooden door, hoping they would get an answer. "If no one answers, we'll go to that inn you talked about and stay there, okay?" she said, not taking any crap from him.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 2 Cesare_zps86138862

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 2 Cesarelayout1_zps47c624df
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 2 Cesarelayout2_zpse2c0f2ed
〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

"Knock? Knock!? Woah! What an strange and new idea! I would have never expected that!" Syythe continued to sarcastically talk on as Diana knocked on the door. It seemed like there was no answer, invoking a sigh from Syythe "Well- there goes that idea! Alrighty then, how about we have some dinner? I know the BEST shawarma place around this part and-" then the door opened, slowly creaking on its own. This managed to completely shut up Syythe, his eyes widening in surprise as the door slowly opened. Then, Cesare's voice could be heard from within the house "Come in!" his calm, tired voice echoed to the entrance. Syythe cleared his throat then muttered "Creepy..." before shrugging and walking right in "Okay, I -know- this entire city is haunted... but that was definitely weird-" yeah, he didn't like doors creaking open on their own. Meanwhile, Cesare was at the dining room, reading a newspaper as he had a cup of coffee. He looked like as if he hadn't had sleep in days.

Cesare's Theme - The Dark Blowhole
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:20 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana was about to interject when the door opened. She stayed quiet, fidgetting with the hilt of her sword. She walked in, getting out of the rain.
"Come on then." she gestured Syythe inside and went toward the dining room. She saw Ceasar, and bowed to him. "Greetings sir...I 'ave news..." she said, but noticed something. "Sir are...you okay?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:53 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Syythe raised an eyebrow as Diana told him to follow "You sure about that? This place seems kind of sketchy-?" then she walked in "Oookay then... I suppose I'll follow, yeah-" he continued, speaking quite nervously. He stayed quiet for the time being, Diana knew this guy, so she'd do the talking. Not like he was interested in talking to this guy anyways. Cesare took a sip of his coffee before Diana walked in, before rubbing his temples. He gave a weak smile to Diana as she entered the room "Just... nightmares... is all... nightmares..." he spoke in a mutter "What's the news...?" he asked, taking another sip of coffee "Very sorry... I have a busy day... would this news have anything to do with tracking down this boogeyman as of late... or?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana paused when he said nightmares. She didn't want to seem disrespectful, so she just nodded. When he asked if it was about the boogeyman, she shook her head, her fingers grazing the end of her sword.
"It's something different I'm afraid. There was a ruckus in the industrial section of town, a shooting. Soldiers were laying in wait for something, and my associate believes it was set up for us." she said, crossing her arms. "We don't know if it was for sure, but we were 'oping if you could tell us if there is a sort of military force 'ere."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:49 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Syythe raised an eyebrow to Diana when she mentioned people with guns "Hmm... guns...? Well our military certainly doesn't sound like what you described... I mean... you're kind of being very vague here... please explain a little better..." he told Diana before taking his cup of coffee and taking another sip, then shaking his head in what seemed like a small mental breakdown, he covered his face and just shook it "Ugh... I'm... going to need to rest... I have a busy day but... Diana, explain what you saw..." he told her, his voice quivering for a moment.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:00 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

"My associate, Syythe 'ere, 'eard gunfire as I did while on an investigation of the graveyard. We raced to the industrial section post 'aste, and encountered three armored gunman in a factory. We battled them and it seemed they seemed to absorb magic, and my sword barely nicked them, except in the slight openings I could make. The strangest part was them saying, like a moth to the flame, or 'sinned one' things of that sort. And when one was killed, they exploded in dark flames, like they didn't want to be vulnerable after being dead. We searched the factory after we defeated two of them, the third one escaped regrettibly, and we found nothing they could be searching for." she explained as best she could. She kept her eyes on Ceasare, unsure of his behavior, but could take the whole, needing sleep, thing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:13 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Cesare nodded to Diana as she told her story, his eyes half open. He took another sip of coffee before he replied "I know who you ran into... they're an anti-magic terrorist organization known as T.A.M.E. ... they've appeared all over Sol... but we don't know anything about them. We've never captured one of them... we've never recovered a body from one of their agents... we don't even know if they're human under those helmets... all we know is that they consider magic an affront to their god and have harassed the people of Sol for years as a result... they've murdered, kidnapped, bombed public buildings... they usually ignore Tenebris though. We aren't really a big deal... I have no idea why they're here honestly..." Cesare stood up from the chair he was sitting on, walking over to a nearby kitchen and placing the empty cup of coffee in a sink "If they're in Tenebris... they plan to do something big... you and Syythe need to stop them before they can do anything..." his voice echoed through to the dining room "Any ideas what they may be here for...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:23 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana nodded, taking in the information. She had heard rumors about T.A.M.E, but didn't see any until now. No wonder Syythe couldn't do anything. She thought he was being a damsel in distress for attention, but now...
"I see...they could still be in the industrial district, but I don't know. The third agent managed to escape by using a shockwave." she looked at Syythe, "Any input?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:59 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 86 / 100

Syythe took a step back as Diana turned to him "Wah- what-? I mean-" Syythe suddenly began to stroke his chin, thinking, where could they possibly be hiding "I mean... how about we check the church again... you said you had a hunch about something weird going on there... these guys don't like magic right? Well then maybe they're here because of something going down over there...? Right? I mean... it would explain why they suddenly decided to come to Tenebris after ignoring it..." really, that's the only way it made sense to the man. Carmen let out a groan before wlaking out of the kitchen and into the hallway "Well you two get to the bottom of this... I... urgh... I need to check up on my daughter... see yah later-" and then he walked upstairs without further adieu. Syythe then looked to Diana "So then... what's our next plan of attack?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:32 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

"We'll go to the church. But first, I need to do some things." she went upstairs, and to her room. She went into her bag, puling out some medical supplies. She carefully dressed her wounds, and even got the blood out of her clothes. She smiled with herself, and went downstairs. "Let's depart then yeah?" she opened the door for him.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum