Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

4 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:52 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 3 Syythelayout_zps43456c02

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 3 Syythelayout1_zps3138ebd3
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 3 Syythelayout2_zpsd77a3edc
〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 86 / 100

MP // ███████▓▒ 100 / 100

╓════════════════════════════════════════╕

Syythe eagerly waited for Diana to return from upstairs, nervously tapping his left foot. When she finally got down and opened the door, he was the first to walk out "Alright to the church... the..." Syythe let out a sigh "Dark, depressing, creepy church... everything is like that around here... this place is depressing..." the greenette slipped his hands into his pockets as he walked through the streets of Tenebris with Diana. He was trying to piece everything together here, the church, these gunmen, their apparent hatred for magic, Tenebris. How did it all connect? They had to get to the bottom of this "So why would an anti-magic organization care about Tenebris...? No offense to this dump... okay... maybe a little bit of offense... but why would they care about this place...? Nothing really special about it besides how especially depressing it looks..." Syythe wanted to get to the church as quickly as possible, the sooner the better.

╘════════════════════════════════════════╛

Syythe Theme - Noble Mind
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

Wandering Trueblade of Aurum
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 3 Youngerdiana

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Diana looked at Syythe, seeing him so depressed was...bringing the morale down honestly. She sighed and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Cheer up, will ya?" she said. "The faster we get this done the faster we can leave with good conscious. Then...MAYBE we can get some dinner, got it?" she knew this was gonna bite her in the ass later, but she needed to have him in higher spirits. She could see the church not too far off.

I will remain Loyal and True...No matter the cost.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:12 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 86 / 100

Syythe kept on walking towards the church, he could see it coming into view. The old abandoned rustic church, long decayed and no longer in service to the people of Tenebris. It was obvious based off his first sights of the building that this was no house of the goddess, just a torn out building, a remnant of brighter days in this city's history. Syythe let out a small smile to Diana in reply to her dinner offering "Oh how lovely... but we're working now, let's think about the task at hand, yeah?" he looked over to the church again "What would they want with this place...? You think this place is the source of the dead rising within the city?" he asked, before walking around the church to its graveyard "You were at someone's grave, yeah? Whose was it...?"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana rolled her eyes.
"I said maybe..." she grumbled and then the church was in sight. She looked up at the church. She remembered that she had tried something like this before, but...nothing. She looked at her sword for a moment, and then at the graves. She wandered in a direction. "I saw this...priest...'e was 'olding some sort of medallion...'e didn't look like 'e was going to attack either..." she said, looking at the church. "I got this hunch something was wrong...like 'e wanted to say something...some awful..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:22 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 86 / 100

Syythe began to inspect the graves in the yard, carefully reading the names upon them. They all belonged to rich and privileged individuals, Syythe could only imagine that the poor were probably all buried in a ditch somewhere around here, knowing this city though, the dead had probably all left their graves anyways. He looked up to Diana as she spoke "Well yeah... that sounds like a common sight... the dead walk all over this city at night... right? They can't really talk though... or communicate... I really don't think they're sentient." Syythe began to dust off a grave that belonged to a certain High Priest known as 'Joseph Ambrose'. Syythe stood up and turned to Diana "I think I found the bloke..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana walked over and kneeled down. She read the epitaph, and nodded.
"This could be 'im...most likely in fact." she looked at the grave and then the church. "A link for sure..but I don't know why or 'ow." she said. She looked at Syythe. "Do you 'ave any ideas?"

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:23 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 3 Tame_s10

T.A.M.E. Soldiers
〖Level 1〗
〖Gunmen〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 10 / 20 20 / 20  20 / 20 x24
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0 x3

Syythe grinned to Diana "I dunno, maybe they are the same person... this dead priest and that zombie you spoke of... then what? Not really much we or that guy can do really. He can't speak to you, hell... it's even more likely he's not even sentient and that you're just acting out on a misguided hunch... then what? I mean-" and then Syythe could feel a light shockwave behind him. Not enough to push him forward, but enough for him to feel it. He knew almost immediately following the shockwave that something was going down. A portal had opened right behind Syythe, from it, about two dozen TAME soldiers gushed out, all armed to the teeth. Within a matter of seconds both Diana and Syythe were surrounded. The entire time, the greenette kept a thin smile on his face "Oh dear... heh... I surrender..." Syythe dropped his revolver and lifted his arms up "So then... what now pals...?" he gave them a snide grin as they began to get closer. Syythe was making a gambit here, he was dearly hoping they would take prisoners "Oh Diana dearest... I'd -highly recommend you drop the sword... I don't feel like getting holy... if you know what I mean..." Syythe wanted to get to the bottom of this already, he was sick of these guys.

Heroic Era Battle Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana was going to say something, but then the soldiers appeared out of the portals and surrounded them. Diana, know when she was outmatched, stabbed her sword into the ground and put her hands up, not many words were spoken, she just did it. Though it was visible that she was not a happy camper. She knew she could outrun them, maybe even hide in the mist in the graveyard, but right now, that was not an option. She shot a glare at the solders.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:47 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 3 Tame_s10

T.A.M.E. Soldiers
〖Level 1〗
〖Gunmen〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 10 / 20 20 / 20  20 / 20 x24
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0 x3

Syythe's grin grew as one of the TAME soldiers moved closer towards him "Oh, is the big baby ready to realize I'm not-" and then Syythe was hit in the gut with the butt of the soldier's weapon. This brought Syythe to his knees "Hnngg- That's gonna hurt in the morning... heheh!" he was handcuffed and dragged out towards the portal. The soldiers seemed VERY annoyed at Syythe, especially his grin which seemed to drive them crazy. Another solider behind Diana approached her and handcuffed her from behind. He quickly began to move her towards the portal. As they were both being lead to the portal, Syythe turned his head to Diana "I was right about that hunch of mine... that factory break-in was to lure us out... they were after us this whole time..."

Heroic Era Battle Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana wanted to grab her sword with her feet, stab it into the face of the guard taking her threw this portal, jump on his corpse and land into the mist and make a run for it. She wished for goodness sake that was something she could do...but no. There were too many of them, they would shoot her dead before she was in the air. She sighed.
"Why am I being taken? I don't use magic." she said, looking at them. "Honestly, if I tried to use magic, I can't. Never did in my life. So..." she looked at the soldiers. She was telling the truth after all.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 3 Red_mo10

T.A.M.E. Soldiers
〖Level 1〗
〖Gunmen〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 10 / 20 20 / 20  20 / 20 x27
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0 x3

One of the TAME soldiers hit Diana in the back with the butt of his gun as she kept on talking "Silent sinner. Do not speak unless spoken to." they led both Syythe and Diana into the portal. It was like walking through a door, only a single step was taken in, and they were transported into a completely new environment. The air was different, heavy, the sky was darker than even Tenebris', and the moon was as crimson as the blood flowing through a man's veins. They stood at the top of a bustling, huge city, which seemed to be located right in the middle of a wasteland. A collection of hooded figures stood there in front of the handcuffed Diana and Syythe, as if they had been waiting for their arrival "So you've arrived... welcome to Red Moon City, dark ones. The Supreme Leader has been awaiting for your arrival..." there was a building behind the hooded figures, it looked like a palace, towering upwards over every other building in the city.

Heroic Era Battle Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:48 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana grunted and glared at the man who hit her. Soon, they were through the portal and overlooking a city. It was entirely eerie, honestly, and it made Diana on edge. She seriously thought she was gonna die, but of course didn't shoe any of those emotions. She couldn't. She had to be strong with an unweavering iron will, but she was shaking, and it showed only to those who noticed small details.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:20 pm

T.A.M.E. Soldiers
〖Level 1〗
〖Gunmen〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 10 / 20 20 / 20  20 / 20 x57
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0 x3

Syythe looked up to the moon, the first thing to catch his eyes in the city. It was much larger than the moon he was used to seeing every night... and red. He felt as if something was off, but he couldn't put a finger on what exactly was wrong. Before he really had the chance to ask anything to the hooded men, they spoke again "We shall lead you to our great leader... he wishes to have a word with you before your executions..." and with those words Syythe and Diana were lead towards the palace. The palace doors opened on their own as they were approached, and Syythe and Diana were brought in. Even more TAME soldiers were present within the confines of the building, it seemed as if the number of TAME soldiers grew with every step. The interiors looked as if they were inside a castle, yet everything was made of steel, and it was incredibly dark. Syythe looked to Diana, trying to give her a reassuring look, he didn't want her trying anything quite yet. One wrong move could result in their deaths. Eventually both Syythe and Diana were brought up to a door, even larger and taller than the entrance of the palace, steel and cold in nature, it began to slowly open.

Heroic Era Battle Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:40 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana walked slowly as they were led to this "Grand Master". She glanced up at the moon, only to see it disappear in the building, and they continued to walk. Diana kept her composure as they walked, seeing Syythe's look. She nodded slightly, still scared, but trying to not show too much of it. She could feel herself shaking. As they got to the door, and closed her eyes, taking several deep breaths, and allowing herself to calm down a little.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:02 pm

???
〖Level ?〗
〖???〗
HP // ███████▓▒ ??? / ???
MP // ███████▓▒ ??? / ???

The doors opened fully before the eyes of Diana and Syythe. What followed was the sight of a great throne room. The red carpet leading to the end of the room seemed to stretch on longer than the actual path to the throne room, and the room itself stretched so high that its roof could not be seen. Syythe and Diana were lead down its path until they reached a red curtain, before the men bowed and began to leave Syythe and Diana in front of it on their knees. Syythe almost immediately stood up, while still handcuffed, he tried his best clean his clothes off with his arms "This place is filthy... so much dust...!" was really the first comment on this place that Diana would hear from the greenette. He was about to speak more, before a voice came from behind the curtain "So my men have brought two Heroes from Sol... just as I had demanded..." both Heroes could vaguely see a silhouette behind the curtain, which seemed to be mildly transparent enough to make out the shape of a man "Would you two like to know where you are...?" he asked, his voice sounded youthful, not nearly as deep as Syythe's, or even Tempo's. It sounded like it belonged to someone in their early 20s at the most. Despite his voice, the man seemed to have a large and looming silhouette, with broad shoulders and almost claw-like hands.

Throne Room Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:27 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana allowed herself to walk in and even when they were pushed down she allowed it, but once Syythe stood up, she did too, looking around. She shook her head to shake out any paranoid frightened thoughts that were in her mind. She needed to stay calm.
"This place is old...what in the world?" she asked, but then heard a voice. She turned to face it, glaring. "I would appreciate that...and 'o you are for that matter..." she said. She had a ton of other questions, but she wasn't going to keep them to herself for now. She looked at Syythe, making sure he was still okay. It was sort of his fault they were in this mess, but...they would see it through. Heros did that kind of stuff...right?

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:46 pm

Lord Nerro
〖Level ?〗
〖???〗

Syythe looked to Diana for a moment, before focusing on the silhouette speaking to them. The figure seemed to be directly facing them, looking at them through the curtain "'This world' is not your own... you are far away from Sol. You are in Red Moon City, in a dimension different from your own. I am Lord Nerro... the ruler of Red Moon City and TAME... please... sit down..." the silhouette sat down crisscrossed on the floor, looking up to Diana and Syythe "Now then..." suddenly, the wall to the left of them began to open up, revealing a sight of the wasteland that surrounded the city. Whilst the sight slowly grew more prominent as the wall opened up, Nerro spoke "What you see before your own eyes is a world devastated by the tyranny of magic... like your own world Sol... our world was a lifeless wasteland... but then it began to recover... nations rose, the people thrived..." there was a pause in Nerro's words, moments passed until he spoke once again "Then the Heroes appeared... at first we celebrated them... they were the champions of the people... our own world thrived on for decades... we barely realized that the Heroes were slowly beginning to hold an iron grip over us all... and when we found out, it was already too late... they had already brought devastation to our world." the figure stood back up, looking down on Diana "Humanity fought back against the Heroes and the forces of Magic, managing to triumph over them with the power of human ingenuity and science... but in the end... we were reduced to this..." the figure pointed out to the wasteland "Red Moon City now stands as the last beacon of life on a dead world... this is the devastation that Heroes bring to the world..." Syythe arched an eyebrow to the man, he didn't seem very impressed by his speech, but he didn't speak a word.

Throne Room Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana let out a sigh.
"Sir...there must be some misunderstanding 'ere...I am neither a 'ero or can I even use magic. My associate can, but I assure, 'e's not an evil person. 'e would never do 'arm to the common man..." she looked at Syythe and nodded. She decided that was enough words from her right now. She could feel her arms getting stiff from the cuffs, it was getting mighty annoying honestly. She didn't sit either. It wasn't worth it, and she had to be ready.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:15 pm

Lord Nerro
〖Level ?〗
〖???〗

Syythe was about to speak out, only for Diana to say exactly what he was about to, so he just let her do the talking. Nerro shook his head in reply to Diana "Ah... that is what they all say... you pretend to know so much about the world but know so little... you are a Hero, Diana Hainsworth. And how could you speak about your ally Syythe...? How are you sure he is a good person...? Do you REALLY know who he is...? Has he told you anything about himself...? I have been studying all of the Heroes from your world... I know everything about you both... I know Syythe... you do not." Lord Nerro turned his back on Diana, slowly walking away from both Diana and Syythe "In the end it matters not... TAME has succeeded in eliminated all but one of the Heroes of my world... we had wiped out magic from our world... and we shall do the same in other worlds for the greater good. Fear not... after both you and Syythe are executed... TAME will continue to eliminate the rest of Sol's Heroes... and when Sol's Heroes no longer have the numbers to stand against us... TAME shall conquer Sol and bring is under Red Moon City's control..." and with those words, the doors to the throne room opened up and TAME soldiers rushed in once again. Syythe let out a sigh "Diana..." he was quickly grabbed by the soldiers "Just trust me here... don't try anything... yet..." he was then hit in the head by the butt of one of the soldier's guns, knocked out. Slowly, a soldier began to approach Diana.

Throne Room Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana stayed quiet. He had a point, she didn't know anything about Syythe. Maybe she was far too trusting in people who called themselves heros. For all she knew Syythe could be plotting to destroy the world too. However, since he was here with her, and she was a hero...she could be sure of his alignment. Diana tensed when the word execution came up. Not again, that almost happened once already. Could she really do nothing?! The soldiers came and Syythe was hit just as quickly as that. Not do anything? No...she couldn't! She saw the soldiers coming and backed away, and dashed to the side, hoping to at least deter them. It wasn't going to do much since, well, she had no idea where she was.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:52 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

Syythe was already being dragged away as an untold amount of TAMe E soldiers started to surround Diana. The initial one moving towards her practically stumbled over after Diana dashed to the side, only for half a dozen more soldiers to all charge her after wards. From behind Diana could hear "I will see you at the execution..." from Nerro, before his voice was muffled out by the grunts of Tame soldiers quickly tackling her and knocking her out. When she'd wake up, Diana would find herself in a cold iron cell, Syythe was sitting down against a forcefield keeping them from within the cell "You awake yet...?" Syythe asked, his eyes looking towards Diana before he looked away towards the force field.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana's eyes flickered open and she groaned. She didn't remember blacking out, just being tackled. Maybe this was a bad-nope, stop fooling yourself, it wasn't. Diana let the vision come back to her eyes, and she let out a sigh.
"Yeah...I'm alright...I think." she said, trying to sit up, but not having arms kind of hindered that. Thus, she flipped on her chest and sat up that way. "'ow long was I out...?" she asked Syythe.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:47 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

Syythe smiled to Diana as he heard her reply, well at least she was okay "It's been a day... you were sleeping like a baby..." he replied to Diana with a hint of sarcasm. Letting out a sigh, he stared at the forcefield some more "There are anti-magic barriers all over the palace... I could feel them... these guys managed to create some serious technology here... it looks like escape will be impossible..." he told Diana, casually leaning against the wall "For now... we relax, just chill..." he told her, letting out a relaxed sigh and looking up at the ceiling "I wonder if there are any beautiful women here... In this dimension I mean..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana sighed, looking at the barrier.
"Damn it..." she shook her head. "I guess I sort of do sleep like a log...I mean...if it's a forced sleep...I guess...that wasn't very smart on my part. I was..." she was avoiding the word frightened. "Wary..." she went next to Syythe and sat down. She brought her knees to her chest and laid her head on it. Her head was throbbing. "Even if there was woman, they would all be evil. Don't you remember, they said they killed at the 'eros in this realm." she smirked. "So, you'd 'ave to date a woman of ill intent." she paused after that, and her expression went back to a neutral one. "So...uh...Mister Nerro seemed to know everything about you yes? I'm curious. 'o are you exactly Syythe?" she kept looking at the other side of the cell, just sort of waiting for the guards to take them away.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:13 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

Syythe laid down against the wall, he statred to look like he was getting pretty comfortable "Hey now... she doesn't need to know who I am. Most of the women in Sol don't know I'm a Hero either, and over there I go around announcing that shit like it's going out of style!" he enthusiastically replied "Now now Diana..." Syythe was usually the first guy to deem someone evil, but he didn't agree here "I don't know about TAME of this grand leader guy... but... I doubt everyone here is evil... afraid maybe... but I doubt they're all evil. Maybe Nerro was right... maybe the Heroes here were pretty bad. Or maybe TAME rules like tyrants do and the populace is forced into opposition with Heroes... we don't know anything... so we shouldn't judge...!" Syythe spoke to her in a laid back style, he was acting like he didn't have a care in the world. But then Diana asked him who he was, bringing up what Nerro had said "..." and in a matter of seconds Syythe's relaxed smile disappeared "I did... a lot of bad things in the past... killed a lot of people that didn't deserve it... I'm trying to make up for past sins... they say Heroes are chosen by fate... I don't agree with that... I'm going to prove it. I don't know if I'm going to heaven or hell but I'm going to spend the rest of my life atoning for what I've done..." is what he replied to her, in a soft, low, mutter. His eyes glared down, looking to the floor, any of his laid back cheerfulness that he may have had moments ago was gone.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next