Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Empty The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:45 pm

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Big_he10

The Tale of The 6 Great Heroes

"It is the year 2050, and the world has entered a new golden age. Following the end of a devastating war, the world has emerged from the smoldering ashes to find itself in a new age of piece. Culture and Society is changing and technology is advancing. And in the country of Japan, this new found peace is no less enduring and loved. Its people work hard, and it grows in this new golden age. But of course, everything is changing. There have been stories, stories of extraordinary individuals, men in iron, of the creatures from myth being true, people developing strange and amazing powers. The world is changing, and soon it will be under a threat it has never seen before. And in this new crisis, a team of six of these extraordinary individuals will rise to the occasion and become the heroes the world needs..."

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Empty Re: The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:05 am

About

The Tale of The 6 Great Heroes is an RP set in a comic book inspired world, however instead of your typical 4-color superheroes, the heroes of this world are anime archetypes. The first arc of this story will revolve around how this team of heroes got together in the face of a great calamity and will the story will evolve if this first arc succeeds. There will be roles in this RP and it is invite only, however if you really want to join the RP just ask me. The only reason it's invite only is because there is a limited amount of roles. If you tell me you're interested I will keep that in mind and I will make a role for you to join in the future at some point. On that note, yes this RP (for it's 1st arc at least) will take place in Tokyo, and as such it is set in Japan. This does NOT mean you need to make someone that is Japanese or even Asian. Unless your character is The Yokai (Which is a Japanese demon/monster) you can come up with nay reason for why your character is there. As such, do not worry about ethnicity. Not that it would matter anyways since in anime you still find supposedly Asian people with blonde hair and blue eyes anyways. Please contact me on Skype for any roles you may want. Otherwise I will be RPing some NPCs and antagonists that will appear in the story. However if someone wants to run a story too I would be happy for you to take the reins from me and do it. My goal in the end is to get different people running their own story arcs, cycling who is the creative lead every once in awhile.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Empty Re: The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:36 am

Roles
As of now: 6, 5 reserved. None of the roles are gender locked save for the one obvious two.

The Anti-Hero
A character in his/her youth, but not your typical hero either. This person isn't particularly nice, nor does this person have a code against killing. However, this character is heroic when the times calls for it and has access to a powerful fighting style/powers. Most likely to be the heavy hitter of the group. Base on the various anime protagonist antiheroes such as Ragna the Blood Edge of Ichigo Kurosaki.
Taken by: Desty

Schoolgirl
You've all seen this one before, this is the young High School girl that just got caught up in something much larger than herself. Probably the most generic role but also the one with the most options. This character could be a normal human, someone with powers, or something completely different. This character is the most likely to know The Anti-Hero.
Taken by: Emu

Mecha Pilot
The pilot of a powerful new weapon developed by a mysterious organization/company/military. Though the pilot him/herself doesn't have powers, this powerful suit they pilot is just as powerful as any person with superpowers or the like. You have freedom to really name what these mechs are called in universe, and pretty much the origin of everything related to it. The pilot must be a normal human. The mech itself cannot be too large, but still be bigger than a powersuit. Code Geass would be a good example of this. As such the robot is not the size of a skyscraper, but is still rather large.
Taken by: Akikazemoon

Ninja
A ninja, an expert in the art of assassination. Part of a secret clan that seems to strive even in this modern age. This character is the most likely to have a secret identity and hide behind a mask. Will this ninja know the sorcery seen used by the agents of the shadows in myth? Or will this ninja be a weapon master who only relies on his/her skills of stealth and weapons? This character is also the most likely to be the most morally questionable character on the team and the most likely to secretly know one of the other characters in normal life.
Taken by: Sky

Yokai
Yokai are Japanese demons, though this doesn't always mean they are on the side of evil. In the folklore of old it was not uncommon to find them being the protectors of humans just as much as they were their enemies. This character is also very likely to pose as a normal human in real life, only to reveal his/her form as a powerful Yokai in times of need. Also very likely to have a secret identity. Possibly the most powerful member of the team as far as sheer strength goes.
Taken by: Manchee

Magical Girl
I think everyone has seen this before too, and you should know it well enough for me to not explain the weirdness of it all. You can either play it straight like Sailor Moon or play this part in a more serious light like Madoka. Does this character actually draw power from magic? Or perhaps this character draws her power from a more alien source? The possibilities are endless. Even if this character is done in a darker light she is most likely to have a colorful outfit and powers anyways.
Taken by: Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:59 pm

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Hostag10
One Day at a Peaceful Park, Chaos Erupts-!
Scene Music - Bad Dog, No Biscuits

It was a beautiful day, in a peaceful park located in Tokyo, it'd been about a year since the mysterious incident that changed the world. Times where changing, but in a place like this, the world seemed to peaceful. The world was changing, but in the presence of a simple park like this, everything seemed so much simpler. A group of students strolled through the park, they had just gotten some ice cream from a vendor. Their lives too, were peaceful. Three mechanics walked past the students until they reached a small road, the type you'd see in a peaceful suburb. They stopped by a white van, opening it's trunk "Okay... let's get this job done quickly, if we screw up again we won't get paid-!" one of the larger, slightly out of shape men said to his two coworkers. They quickly took a trio of ski masks from the van, they scouted their surroundings to make sure no one was watching before they donned their masks. And just like that, the peace was destroyed. The students who had previous been enjoying their walk through the park were quickly stopped by the trio of masked men. One of them quickly grabbed a girl "Hold on there missy-! No struggling!" the man warned the girl, who immediately started to struggle and scream. The man kneed her in the gut in response "I warned yah-!" the other two men looked to each other, before looking to the other students, who quickly ran off. The two nodded to each other before they have their ally, the man holding the poor girl, the sign to return to the van. They began to walk off leisurely "Well that was easy! Hahah! Easier 10 grand I'll make in my life!" that was how this city was these days, once it was one of the most peaceful cities in the world. Now it has become a violent metropolis ruled by the corrupt.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Empty Warning!

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:01 pm

This RP will start as a 1 on 1 RP between me and PK, and we will begin introducing the characters in a certain order. Please do not post your character until it is your time. They will not be called in any specific order and we will be moving to introduce everyone quickly!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:10 am

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Tumblr_mu5utzjy491s1wz0co1_500_zps030b03b7

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries
Maximilien Talorre- Man of Intelligence

Now here was the kicker to situations like this. Normally, someone would be freaking out and very confused, trying to figure out what to do about this. Trying to be a hero or what not. However, the smart people would run and call the authorities.
However, that wasn't how Max liked to solve things. Max solved things the Max way, which was very unorthodox and sometimes seen as stupid. Though, like all plans Max had, he was always a few steps ahead of the people.  

"You know gentlemen. This would be seen as very unruly behavior." a baritone voice, leaning toward the tenor side, said, as he stood at the beginning of the allyway. "You realize that holding a student, let alone a girl with average looks and intelligence, that you have made yourselves look even worse in the public eye? I mean come on, having a hostage? Have some class. At least take someone with some status, or a man for goodness sake. Having the hostage be a girl is completely uninspired and degrading."  And then the great reveal. Max walked a bit closer, showing his face. Now, only people who haven't been in the city for a long time wouldn't know this man, but most would recognize him instantly as Maximilien Talorre, and all they needed to know was that he had money...more money then you. "Now....would you kindly put the girl down and allow her passage, and try and save your image? Or, degrade yourselves more as criminals. Also, ten thousand? Pocket change. You're pathetic." he grinned. That was his favorite part. Insulting. He loved it.

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Tumblr_mubnkqR06b1s9mdewo2_250_zps14919fa4
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:50 pm

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Hostag10

The men were trying to shove the girl into the van when a man wearing glasses walked onto the scene. At first, they sort of ignored him, they expected him to just flee in terror or walk the other way and pretend he never saw anything. Instead the guy spoke up, and in quite the insulting way possible "Eh!?" the tallest of the men, the one holding the girl, stopped for a moment to just look at the guy. Was he freaking crazy!? The kidnapper with the knife just showed his knife to the man in quite the intimidatory way "You talking to us kid!?" he definitely didn't seem to recognize this man with the glasses. However, the fatter one certainly did "Way a second! Ain't you that Talorre guy!?" he looked to his other two before back to Max "Well... you'd certainly be worth a hell lot more than this girl!" the man with the knife suddenly became a lot more interested. The girl however, just seemed to take offense to her apparent rescuer "Average!?" but it seemed the kidnappers weren't really paying attention to her anymore. The man with the knife lunged out at Max trying to stab at him "Come on! Play nice and come with us kid!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:03 pm

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Tumblr_mu5utzjy491s1wz0co1_500_zps030b03b7

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

They talked amongst themselves, as most did, questioning his being there, 'what's this stupid kid doing' blah blah blah. He knew people were saying there was a method to madness, but these guys were going right from the fucking book. Soon, they had their attention on him, and he grinned. He snapped his fingers, and men everywhere. All with guns. Talorre's own private security.

"You think I'm stupid enough to not be prepared?" Though his words were a little late, since a goon lunged at him. He moved to the side, having his side grazed, getting cut. Blood seeped from the wound, but he stood up straight."Wrong move."The security moved in and surrounded the goons, one coming from behind and tazering the one who had the girl. Max sighed, his hand moving to his wound, though he tried to ignore it the best he could. Wasn't fucking easy. "I'll give you one chance to come in clean. Lower your weapons, and I may let you have a lawyer...not that it will help you against all the accusations this girl is going to charge you with at the end of that legal battle."

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Tumblr_mubnkqR06b1s9mdewo2_250_zps14919fa4
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:22 pm

The poor man that had been tasered fell on his face soon after, letting the girl go free, yeah she was pretty happy about that one. The one with the knife quickly dropped his knife "S-shit...!" he raised his hands, as for the other one, he just surrendered, there was no point in this anymore. They were both unmasked soon after, and they were quickly identified as workers in Tomagi Industries. All three of them, though only the fat one would say anything "You really want to know...? Fine... the van is loaded with our shit... proves everything... but you ain't gonna like it..." the man answered while questioned. The girl was still at the scene, just sort of standing there too.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

"You know, I should be surprised about this, but I'm really not. I'm surprised that you were hired. Well, you can consider all your contracts terminated. And it was so close to payday. I'm disappointed."

Max sighed and shook his head. These men were attempting to give Togami a bad name. It was a good thing this was settled by him, or else the suing against him would have been difficult to control. He knew though what he had to do. First, the girl. He went over to her."My deepest apologies. I hope you are alright. If you could give your information to that man over there, we'll take care of the rest. I apologize." He gave a quick smile and then went over to the van. He commanded someone open it. Like he was going to do that shit himself. He stood at the back, but waited for someone to open the van. 'He wasn't gonna like it' huh? Well...we'll see about that.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:56 pm

The girl just looked at Max for awhile, it seemed as if she was speechless. And then she slapped him "Asshole!" and then she just walked off, it seemed she took more offense to him calling her average than the whole kidnapping thing. Shit was strange sometimes. When the men began to open the van, they found it to be empty. At first it just seemed like the kidnapper was just fucking with them ''What...? No there's a hidden compartment... let me show you..." the man walked over to the van, slowly opened a compartment in the van. And then, BOOM! The van went up in flames, catching the kidnapper and most of the security force with it. The street was now smoldering wreckage. The survivors on the ground trying their best to stand from now only the shock wave of the blast but the shock itself.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

"Ow..."
As he was slapped. He shrugged, and things went on. It was then, his eyes widened as the van door was opened. "I fucking KNEW IT! EVERYONE BRAC-" he grabbed a lid from a trashcan as he spoke but then the explosion went off and he was sent flying into the air. In Midair, he twirled and landed on the lid, which softened the landing, all but a little. He got on his knees, only to feel his chest implode in pain. "AHH...Not...fucking...NOW..."he said, gripping his chest, where his heart was pounding. It was happening again, his heart was giving him problems. He coughed a little, blood coming out of his mouth, mixing with the saliva. Of all the times, yeah, it was gonna be now, wasn't it? Through gritted teeth, Max stood on his feet, seeing the van in flames. His side was bleeding, and his chest hurt like a mother fucker. Yeah, good way to start the day. He was gonna have to calm down, do a sedoku or something. But first, he had to care about others. He walked, well, staggered around to find anyone from his security."CAPTAIN! SERGEANT? Where are you? Answer me!" He yelled. Though, without second thought, he took out his phone, and gave a call to the police, even though the explosion was loud and stuff, might as well. He gave the information, and kept looking. He was panting, his body hurt, he needed to calm his heart down unless he was gonna pass out right there in the street. Today wasn't a good day right now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:54 pm

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Leader10
Moonlight Killer  
Scene Music -Nocturne

In the wreckage of the explosion, a lone figure slowly began to approach Max, it was short, but the figure seemed to be dressed in a large cloak that made its gender unidentifiable. It also had something rather large in its hand "Well... I was expecting your weak heart to give in after that... no matter, this is more fun..." the  figure became more and more clear. She seemed to look like a teenage girl, but she had a whole armory on her, most obviously, a sniper rifle that seemed to be twice her size. Yet, she held it around like it was as light as a feather. The woman pointed the large gun right at the man's head "The police won't arrive... they've been paid off... any dying words before I fulfill my contract...?" she asked, cocking the large rifle.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

Yup. Today wasn't his day. It really wasn't. He got on his feet, his chest really hurting. It was starting to affect his vision, making it blurry as hell. He kept panting, looking at the girl. She seemed to have all the cards in her deck right now. No sign of his security was around...the police were paid off? He could pay them more in a second! What chance did he have to live?
"Hmm...you do seem to hold all the cards...you're not a stupid as you look." he said, keeping his cool, despite his body saying otherwise. He could see a grunt of his security running toward him. The grunt went to tackle the girl as Max started to run away. "Thank you...."He mumbled, and kept running.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:44 pm

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Leader10
Moonlight Killer  
Scene Music -Nocturne

The woman raised an eyebrow to Max "...Is that all...?" she was expecting something much greater, but instead he just talked about her being 'not as stupid as she looks' which kind of messed with her. She looked stupid!? She thought she looked pretty cool... and then the guy tackled her. The woman immediately showed some sort of military training when she started to grapple with the man on the ground as max ran away. However it all came to an abrupt end when she drew a combat knife and stabbed him in the throat. That was the end of that one. The woman didn't even take the time to get up, she just picked up her rifle again and aimed at Max's back "This is a high-caliber rifle! It could shoot through a tank! Let's see how it looks when it goes through you...!" she then pulled the trigger, aiming for his right outer thigh.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

Max was writing a sentence on his finger as he ran. He knew that guard could only last so long verse a well trained assassin. Normally, he could confront a person like this, but his heart condition forced him to run. Though, his heart hurting. He was gonna die unless he did something!He forced the forces around as the shot rang out, reading 'fuck off bitch' and kept running. However, one of the bullets lodged itself in his leg, making him grunt in pain. Now his leg was screaming at him 'stop running! It hurts to move' but Max didn't stop. He kind of didn't want to die.
"I could most likely pay you double your employer!" he yelled, still running for his life now. This was sort of his last hope."Cease firing and we can negociate!" He was really not wanting to give his money to a bitch like her...but he needed to save his own hide.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Moonlight Killer  
Scene Music -Nocturne

The assassin didn't seem very interested in negotiating with the man "Do you think that I became a world class assassin because I go back on my contracts for mere money?" the girl asked as she reloaded. She noticed the words, kept a note of that "..." she had been told about his 'powers' from her employer. She had been warned plenty about him, she had even been told he'd be here at this time. Most of all, she was warned he was a smartass "Someone wants you dead... I've got a contract to fulfill... now stay still..." she aimed down on Max and opened fire. The shot missed by a thread, passing right by his eyes.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

Fuck...it was worth a shot. He could hear the shots zipping by his eyes. This was getting worse. His heart wasn't doing good, and now everything would go dark once and a while. It couldn't end here! Not now! He was too young...no...that was too cheesy and plain wrong. He refused to die in such a manner of this. He pulled his gun out of his jacket. He turned and fired, not at all aiming, but pointing it toward the assassin.
"AWAY FIEND! I WILL NOT DIE TO SUCH RUBBSIH!"he yelled at the assassin, running into an ally and making a quick U-turn. He looked around, seeing a fence and climbing up it. He jumped down, feeling more blood come out of his mouth. This was getting worse. He kept running, hoping to finally lose the assassin woman.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Moonlight Killer  
Scene Music -Nocturne

The assassin stood still as the man opened fire, a few of them came close, but nothing ever hit. She just let out a sigh before she slowly started to walk towards the man "Do you even know how to use that thing...?" she asked, mocking him. As he ran into an alleyway, she didn't chase him directly, at first it seemed as if she had given up on chasing him or had lost track of him. Instead, she had climbed up on the roofs. As the man ran and ran through alleyways it seemed like she had finally given up. Then, she flew down from the roof, landing right in front of Max "It's over... thanks for the hunt!" she taunted him before swiping at his face with the butt of her gun, then aiming it down towards his gut "I'll be collected my cash now..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  8aacb208-2c28-485d-88fd-90bd191fd229_zps640aa3fc

A shadowy figure burst out of one of the windows that faced the alleyway in which the fight was going on.

"I'm not sure what this is about, but I'm pretty sure the kid's worth good money, so I'm gonna go ahead and stop you there."

A slightly mocking voice came from the shadows, and finally she stepped out so the pair could see her. Mei chuckled and shrugged, then ran, her nun-gown flowing behind her, at the hooded assassin. Scratch, scratch, scratch. Her sharp nails scratched at the assassin's face, tipped with poison, and Mei then darted back to a darker part of the alleyway, grabbing Maximilien by the back of his shirt and dragging him into the shadows with her. She ran up a fire escape ladder and broke the window of the second floor apartment, throwing the man in.

"You stay there, Mr Talooey."

The nun seemed to have some idea of who Maximilien was, he WAS famous, after all, but she wasn't interested enough to actually learn his name properly. Jumping back out of the window, Mei stood looking down at the assassin from the fire escape.

"I think you can go now, yeah?"

She offered a taunting smirk before reaching into her shirt and pulling a knife out, launching it at the assassin's chest, though her aim was something she wasn't too proud of.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

Max kept running, stopping to pant a little, clutching his chest. He slowly regained his sight, even if it was a little.
"Huh...I think I got awa-"Nope. The Assassin found him again. Max stumbled back to avoid the butt of the gun, when suddenly, Mei happened. And then, he was taken away somewhere. "H-hey! Unhand me!"He was thrown into the apartment."Now where in blazes are you-?" and she left. Max glared at the window she left by."I am leaving..."Max got up off the floor, but his body was saying otherwise. His heart was going nuts now. He needed to go to the hospital, or at least get his medication. Anything at this point. He slid down a wall and stayed put, breathing heavily, reaching into his pocket and grabbing a pill bottle. He took one, and kept breathing, hoping his heart would calm the FUCK down.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:27 am

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  Her10
Moonlight Killer  
Scene Music -Nocturne

The assassin suddenly came to a stop as she saw a mysterious figure just appear out of nowhere and head towards her. It appeared to be like a blur, it was moving too fast! And then, a fury of slashes were thrown at her, and the girl was thrown back by this sudden event. She just stood there in awe as this... nun (?) came to save her target. The assassin pointed her rifle at her quickly "Bad move sister...!" she aimed down on her gun, but suddenly her vision got distorted, she could feel her body getting weaker. This was... a poison? The woman immediately dropped her gun "Shit... I don't know who you are but... I'm not prepared for this one..." she muttered in a weak voice as she suddenly pulled her mask off, smiling at her "He may have escaped this time... but I never fail a contract..." her face was severely burned on the sides, and then, she pulled a grenade from her cloak. It seemed she was going to go out with a bang, she tossed it to her feet, only for a gust of smoke to blast out. By the time the smoke was gone, so was the assassin.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:35 am

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  8aacb208-2c28-485d-88fd-90bd191fd229_zps640aa3fc

Mei cringed when she saw the assassin's burnt face and the grenade... She wasn't prepared for explosions!

"Let's not be rash here, I can call in some favors, get your face fixed-"

Then the smoke happened and the assassin was gone. Creepy. The nun shivered for a second, but shrugged it off then climbed back into the apartment.

"You're welcome, Mr Talaway."

She did a little curtsy that looked more like a mockery than a real greeting, then knelt down beside the man, who was breathing heavily.

"You alright there? We should probably get you to a hospital, or somewhere other than here, before the owners get back from work..."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:05 am

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

"That's...Talorre...And you have my thanks..."
He said, even though he was clutching his clutching his chest. The problems in his heart were slowing, but not stopped. He glared slightly at the greeting, feeling mocked or insulted, but kept it to himself."Your entrance was timed certainly well. And a hospital or a emergency clinic would be great...wait...this isn't your apartment?"Oh great...breaking and entering...lovely. He slowly got to his feet, using the wall to help him."I thank you for your help...I think I can get to the clinic from here. I feel if you helped me further, I would have more of a debt to pay...so thank you...I will send you your compensation."He started to hobble out of the apartment and head out. He needed to make a few calls as well. Whoever this employer was, was certainly going to pay dearly.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:23 am

Mei Gurētohebi
Fork-Tongue

Mei shrugged as Maximilien corrected her then went on to show some distress about the whole this-wasn't-her-apartment situation.

"Here, I'll fix it."

She took a sharpie from the desk in the room they were in, and wrote on the wall "IOU A NEW WINDOW - SORRY 'BOUT THAT". She turned back to Max with a smirk, then noticed his chest-clutching. That couldn't be good... Yet he insisted on getting to a clinic on his own.

"Oh, that's not gonna happen, Torres. I'm a woman of god or whatever, helping people is my oh-so-sacred duty and stuff."

She certainly didn't seem to respect her own occupation so much... The nun then laced her arm under Max's, aiming to support some of his weight.

"Wikipedia said something about a weak heart on you, I'll just get to you safety and we can work somethin' out later, yeah?"

Mei started leading the man out of the building, ignoring the questioning looks from the few people that were around as she exited the apartment through the front door, having to break the lock and use the sharpie to write on the door "I-also-OU a lock!".
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next