Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corpse Saga (Invite-Only)

3 posters

Go down

Corpse Saga (Invite-Only)  Empty Corpse Saga (Invite-Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:37 pm

Death. For as long as humanity has existed, they have had to deal with the harsh reality of the inevitable end of their lives. Life and death are opposite sides of the same coin, they cannot exist without each other. Death is inevitable, that is the eternal truth that mankind has struggled to overturn. It is this that struggle that lead to the creation of a new form of life: Prometheans. Created by alchemists in search of immortality, their research instead lead to the creation of a new life form... created using the corpses of humans. Stronger, faster, and gifted with amazing abilities, it should be a given that mankind would celebrate their new creation. Instead, they reacted in fear and hatred, killing and chasing out any Prometheans they could find, all without a thought. Even Prometheans lucky enough to be born without deformity were quickly hunted down and disposed of. It became clear that humans had an innate hatred for their creations, as deep down they knew what they had made. Prometheans were unnatural beings, those who should not exist. All life around them seemed to understand this, and turn against the Prometheans without thought. The creation of Prometheans, sometimes called Frankensteins, or simply "Corpses", was outlawed. To this day Prometheans hide in the shadows, fearful of the world. There is only one hope for a Promethean to achieve true happiness, they must go on the legendary "Pilgrimage". A journey that once completed, according to legend, will grant true enlightenment and humanity to any Promethean. Though sought after by all Prometheans, the so-called legendary pilgrimage's path has forever stayed a mystery, lost to both mankind and the Prometheans...
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Corpse Saga (Invite-Only)  Empty Re: Corpse Saga (Invite-Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Corpse Saga (Invite-Only)  Town10
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Deep in the countryside, in a small village known as Falkenberg.
It was a dark, still night. The sky was pitch black, save for a single, crimson moon. A lone wolf howl echoes through the village, a sign to the villagers that a harsh, savage world awaits them if any dare leave the confounds of the village. The village itself is quiet, at this ungodly hour, only the town watch are awake. And in this small, run-down village, the most they ever have to do is kill a savage wolf or two, once in a blue moon. Falkenberg itself is just a coupe dozen run down homes, with a church towering over it. Criminals are hung at the local guard station, a fitting fate for those that would prey upon a small village such as this. Only one other landmark stands out in a land such as this, a large, towering manor sits atop a hill on the outskirts of Falkenberg. This manor, unlike the rest of the village, is actually kept in shape, its Gothic architecture makes it stand out from the rest of the village. Rumor has it that a lone doctor lives in the manor, but the superstitious villagers would never dare leave the comfort of their village to find out. Instead, both the manor and its mythical doctor are left isolated from the rest of Falkenberg.

It will almost be dawn soon, the sun was going to rise at any moment. Then -they- appeared, six figures on horseback. Each in a cloak donning the insignia of the House of Luxen. They rode through the village, not stopping for a soul. Even the town watch, the adamant guardians of Falkenberg, didn't lift a finger. Even if they tried to stop them, the insignia of the House of Luxen was a sign, a sign that any who get in the way of these men was dead. The men in cloaks continued to ride through the village, soon moving out of it and heading up hill... towards the lonely manor that loomed over Falkenberg.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:59 am

Corpse Saga (Invite-Only)  Maria_Renard___Castlevania_by_Noiry_zps3c57e982
Annabell Howell
Village Girl with Purpose
"Every creature deserves life...I will see to that comes to pass."

Annie was out on a walk, sort of just minding her own business as she was getting dinner for herself and someone else from a nearby town. She was on her way to the manor only to see some people riding through, their hoofs echoing and making quite a scene. Annie saw their cloaks and the insignia. What were they doing here, and at such an ungodly hour? It was late, everyone was asleep, what was this about? Curious, Annie started to make her way back to the manor, going through the backstreets and heading there. The manor was on a hill, and surely she would be seen if she went up there willy nilly. She went to the side a bit, and started the trek, putting her hood over her head and going toward the back. She went into the back door, slowly lifting the latch and entering, closing the door behind her. She made her way through the large house.
"Hello?" she asked. "I'm back...Master?" she looked around. "Hmmm...he could be sleeping...I was detered quite a bit..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:32 am

Corpse Saga (Invite-Only)  Father11
___________________________________________________________________________________________
The interior of the manor was dark and dreary, it looked as if no one had taken care of the building in decades. The lighting was poor, with only a single candle lit in the distance. Spider webs seemed to fill every nook and cranny of the interior. If Annabell didn't know any better, she would think that she'd just stumbled into an abandoned mansion. And then an old, croaking voice echoed through the foyer of the manor "I'm here... I'm here... be right down..." his voice was worn out, it was the type of voice you'd expect from an elderly man in his last years. And then he appeared, slowly limping down the stairs that lead to the second floor of the manor. He stood at nearly 8 feet fall, but he was as skinny as a stick. His legs and arms seemed to go on forever, making his body appear more like a ragdoll than that of a human. His fingers seemed contorted and twisted like old tree roots. He wore an old, beaten pair of pants with suspenders, with a torn up shirt that looked like it hadn't been taken off in years. And worse of all was his skin, which was so rough and contorted it made the man's skin look as if it was dead forestry. He looked like a monster, yet despite all of this, his eyes were truly human. They showed an expression of worry within them, but they also showed another trait: he was tired. His eyes were that of an old man that had seen so much of the world, yet on the verge of giving up on life. The lanky figure limped down the stairs, eventually reaching the end, and then he began turned his head to the girl "Annabell- what is wrong... you're usually not here at this hour..." he asked her, lighting a candle near the end of the stairs.
Father Theme - Sorrowful Stone
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:46 am

Annabell Howell

Annie went over to the man.
"Ah...well..." she was trying to collect herself. "I'm sorry I was late...I was detered from the village when getting dinner. I meant to come back a few hours ago." she smiled. "Anyway, there were some men riding on horseback toward the manor. I worried about you. They had the sigh of Luxen on their back." she said. "I came back quickly to tell you sir, I didn't know what they wanted and...well with the house in such disarray..." she said, holding the basket tightly. She really shouldn't have been this calm when facing a man who looked like he was a tree, but she was taught to be patient and tolerant of everyone...plus this was very fishy to her.
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:04 am

"Horsemen... the House of Luxen...?" the man rose an eyebrow to Annabell, the House of Luxen were a powerful noble house that ruled an entire city not too far from town. For horsemen to be riding towards the manor baring the signet of that house... it could only mean trouble. Yet, the old man didn't seem very worried "Ah... no worries..." he spoke with a small smile on his face, instead the man began to walk to a door on the other sign of the foyer "I have a friend... an old friend... he'll talk to the horseman... no worries..." he continued in a mellow voice "Actually I'm glad you're here... I have all the preparation done..." he limped to the door, then slowly opened it "I've been working all day... soon... soon we'll be done..." he told her "I'll have a family-"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:12 am

Annabell Howell

Annie wasn't sure who this friend was, but she hoped he could talk.
"Well, I'm glad you're gonna be okay. I'll head ho-" but then he said he was glad to see her. Annie looked at the floor, shifting her feet. "You are? Why?" She asked, but then he talked about making a family. "A...family? You're making a family. Are....you sure?" She started to question this mans sanity. This was a gesture of good will at first, but now it was getting weird.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:35 am

The seemingly old man seemed to stop his walk down to turn to Annabell. Oh how foolish of him, he really should have explained this all much better "Oh I'm so sorry! I really should be explaining myself better... I forget things you see... it comes from the age..." and boy did he know, he'd lived much longer than most on this planet "Do you remember that conversation we had the other day...? For as long as you've remember, you've been the only one in the village who could travel up here... and the only one to see me without reacting in terror or anger... there is a reason for this deary..." the old man pulled out a pare of rusty circular glasses, placing them on as he began to walk further downstairs "You're old enough now to understand... what I really am... and why you're so special..." as the elder walked down to the basement, a whole lab stood before him. It was filled with alchemical books and trinkets. Jars of strange magical potions and equipment to use them "Long ago... a guild of alchemists sought out immortality... and though that quest failed... they managed to accomplish something -much- greater... they created life..." Father walked to a table in the middle of his lab, it was covered by a white cloth, Annabell would be able to see lumps on it. The cloth was hiding something on top of the table "Unfortunately... the alchemists reacted in shock and horror at their creation... but it was not their fault, you see? It was a curse... all life made by man is doomed for eternity to be hated by all nature for their ungodly origin... I am one of those with the curse... a being created by man. The church calls us Prometheans..." the man began to pull on the white cloth, slowly unwrapping it "For longer than I can remember... I have lived alone... until you visited this manor, I hadn't seen a human in... well..." centuries "It doesn't matter... what I mean to say is... I have lived a lonely life... I've dedicated it to understanding the alchemy my creators used to make me..." the old man stopped, taking a deep breathe "I'm sorry... this is probably too much for you..." the man stopped pulling off the cloth on the table before whatever it was hiding could truly be seen "Those men riding to this manor are here to kill me and destroy my research... if my friend fails than I fear they will be here in a matter of minutes. You should leave... you're in danger..." as for him, he wasn't going to leave, he wasn't going to leave his daughter.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:32 am

Annabell Howell

"Well of course! When I saw this place I was most curious. And the conversations we had were delightful! Why, I-" but then she quieted herself. He had something to tell her. "I do remember yes. It's when I asked if you needed someone to get meals for you. You seemed so lonely, I thought I would do a service and help you. There was no harm in that." she said, but then there was more. She was...special? But she didn't feel special, she was normal. But then there was more. As the story continued, goosebumps forms on her arms. This was a little much. There was so much. This man hadn't seen humans in that long? Was she really that different? Prometheans, humans creating artifical life? Did he also say he was made? Annnie felt a little faint as she followed him, her legs moving on their own. She couldn't believe this. But here it was. When he stopped with the cloth, she couldn't help but stare at the table, wondering what kind of thing laid on it. He said he was creating a family. That wasn't so bad...right? But then the horseman came back into the topic. They were going to hurt this man and his family. For no reason.
"No." she said. "If your friend doesn't make it, or they kill him...we need to protect your family! Preserve your research. It's not fair that you can't have a family because they aren't human, per say. All creatures deserve life, a chance to live and breath. That's what I think." she said. "I'm not leaving...yet...I want to help."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:52 am

Father seemed to be gathering as much of his research, confined to ragged notebooks, and piling them up "The least I can do is hide my work... there's always a chance that another survivor will find my research... maybe live a happier life-" and then Annabell spoke. The old man turned to her as she spoke, listening to her with an expression of disbelief on his face. He had never met anyone, especially a human, kinder than this girl "..." a single tear fell down the old man's face, before he turned back to the table "I'm not giving up..." he spoke in a weak voice, suddenly pulling off the cloth from the table. This revealed.. a girl, or at least the body of a girl. Her skin was an odd, blue-ish color, and her face looked almost doll-like, though she certainly looked much more human than the old man, something about her was obviously not human, or even life like "My daughter... Velouria..." he looked down at the girl for a few moment, the only hope he had of attaining a family in his life, his sole goal "I am working on her sibling... two more... but they're not complete yet... so I suppose that makes Velouria the older sister then... right...?" the hapless old man pulled out a few books and opened them up, then opened up his notes "Annabell..." he looked to the girl with a determined look in his eyes "Will you help me...? I'm afraid my body has grown weak... I may not be able to complete this ritual in time..." he knew the risks, just because Annabell seemed to be immune to the curse around him didn't meant she would be immune to the curse around Velouria, but he had to have hope in the situation.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:09 pm

Annabell Howell

Every life deserved to live...was that a creed now? Cause that's what she felt whole heartedly. She looked at the girl, staring in disbelief. He made this girl? What did he do, how did he do? All these questions swirled in her mind. This was really intense. She nodded.
"Alright, I'll help you. What do you want me to do?" she asked. "Let's help Velouria wake up!" she was ready to help out no matter what.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:06 am

S o l o m o n

_________

His eyes were daggers in the murk and fog of the town, peering off into the dust of trodden earth from barreling hooves. This man was a creature better off not in the gaze of mere mortals--His skin was torn and eviscerated by time and dust past and gone. Now was left scars and a hideous monster in the silhouette of a man with shoulder weighed down by turmoil and doubt. Solomon reach into his breast-pocket and clutched tightly a small daffodil.  This moment of safety was ruined by his duty to watch these men, as he monitored the tracks of those of the House of Luxen, Solomon neither grimaced nor smirked--he was not a man hiding among the grass like the frequent highwayman. He was an aspiring scholar, like his Father--most of all a Botanist. Solomon was not an evil man in any sense of the word, despite his outwardly appearance--actually it had been a long time since Solomon had moved his face, a failure of his creation indeed as his face seemed paralyzed for most of his 'life'
He clutched his heart flower tightly as he knew had to commit an evil act to prevent one. Among the cobble at his feet Solomon snatched a tiny fragment of a pebble. Solomon prayed that he would be swift to deliver this to it's owner.
As he watched the back of one of the riders of Luxen--a slight glint swam through the air. The shiny skipper cleaved through the fog like a stray bullet. Solomon winced as he heard the grinding of bone and stone.
One rider was killed instantly, his spine severed and his horse lobotomized. Solomon felt guilt, another sin to the counter. Solomon tried to commit to the idea of his innocence--but the toppling of a innocent horse's body catching his companions in it's descent to death gave him another lasting impression.

"price of gaining humanity....yes father--what a grand prize humanity is making itself out to be, yes", Solomon muttered as on Rider turned towards him. Before his jaw formed a vowel Solomon had smelled his breath and witnessed ever drop of saliva gushing out from his throat.
The sight paralyzed the man in fear. A shambling corpse grasping at his bottom teeth and tongue with such strength. Solomon prayed again as he rammed the hinge into the cranium of his enemy.

Solomon neither grimaced nor smirked--He wanted to feel the rain on his cheeks. It seems that one stared at him with a frightened expression, his legs were crushed. The man had fallen off his steed and his legs hand gotten caught in its path. The poor sod looked at Solomon in fear and helplessness

Solomon reciprocated these emotions as he knelt down to the man. Not matter how close this man reach for humanity it would crawl away. The blood trail was short, in fact the man would not live longer than that blood trail's ability to dry. Solomon wished for rain. He wished to back home to the flowers once more.
Not this
Not this
Not this
Solomon embraced the man in fear. His arms tightly caressed the man as if to comfort him, he received muffled shrieks of terror and thrashing. Solomon tried to keep his mind on the lasting moments. The man's eyes leaked profusely, whether tear or not--Solomon couldn't know as his ears only felt wet from the liquid running down his cheeks. Let the rain come please
Nothing like this.
The man's whimpering was slowing down, his breath became something like a baby's coo. As the experience went on Solomon decided to finished task and grasped harder.
Solomon slowly felt the marrow leak from the man's rigid back. Solomon's still face looked onward in waiting

Crack

After of disposing of the bodies, Solomon looked around. Yes these humans are right to fear him as he is to fear them. Such was life as a living taboo.
Solomon walked in the fog's cover to his home. This was the price of new life....

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:51 am

Father looked to an old clock, it was rusty, beaten, but it was never off. Father had had that contraption for so long, he wondered if it was older than him. Either way, he turned to Annabell after reading the clock "My friend should be back any moment now... I do hope he's okay..." he muttered, then he looked back down at his books. Turning a few pages, he let out a sigh, then he looked back up to Annabell "Yes..." he pointed to a paint bucket left open in the corner of the lab "I would like for you to pain circles around the table... one large circle... and nine smaller circles within the large circle. Understood...?" he told her, before walking over to his 'daughter' holding a few vials. Father began to mix them, until they glistened in a beautiful blue light "Yes... my work is almost done..." Father began to pour the vials onto the body, before placing his hand on the book he had turned the pages of earlier. It was a grimoire, a book of spells "Once you're done... I can begin..." he told Annabell, letting out a few coughs. His body seemed to have been growing weaker lately, as if all the power in his bones was giving away.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:55 am

Annabell Howell

"Alright, I'll do it." Annie said, hearing some rather unpleasant sounds from up top. She grabbed the paint can and started on the work, painting the big circle first, being careful not to get it on her clothes, but going fast to get it done in a timely manner. She started on the smaller circles, going over and over around the bigger circle. She had to go quickly, it was only a matter of time. She tripped once, spilling the paint all over herself, but not in the circle. "Oh no! The paint! I didn't paint two of the circles!" she ran over to the paint, gathering it in her hands, and drew the one with her hand, and then smeared more paint on her hands, and drew the last one. "Okay! Done!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:12 pm

S o l o m o n

_________

The man's boots where soaked in mud and guilt as he arrived to the home. From it's lowly windows the man peered. Another was within the house--he had watched this girl before. She assisting father in many endeavors--but Solomon was always wary of her nature as a creature dedicated to survival, he need not make sure of his assumption was right or wrong. Humanity was complex beast with simple motive. A machine made of cogs and gears abound with pulleys dangling from the height of the bourgeoisie to the towers of stone work castles dedicated to pigs--it was a machine dedicated to one function at a time. For years that function would turn and any cogs misplaced would be expunged like the trash it spews forth to be feed to the troughs of eager badgers inciting rumors, pain, and discourse.

Humans were simple in their actions, only focusing on one idea or concept at a time. They are weaker when this is not the case, but Solomon decided not to dwell on the inner workings of his persecutor's society--Father needed assistance now. That was the only thing that mattered.

Solomon slowly opened the door with his clothes muddied and accented red. The door spoke for him--a loud creak echoed through the house, foregoing any need for hellos. Solomon's singular and emotionally depraved mug was appalling to most, and he counted nothing more that the human girl would find this appalling as well. His hat was neatly tucked to his brow, hiding some of his face--but then he removed it as he entered the building.
A rather polite gesture following many others, he even disposed of his stained and damp jacket and boots.

Solomon could only watch as the human talked to Father. In someway he felt anger, not towards the human--she knew no better. It was perhaps father that drew his ire. He knew exactly well what humans like her did to beings like Solomon and his dear Father....That was more appalling than any strange face he wore
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down