Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

+4
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 Layout_zps6bcd62fc

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jolyne was moderately straight faced as Killer Queen did her thing-- and she didn`t pay Cathy`s confusion much attention at all. She preferred to leave people in the dark, after all. Actually-- the longer she could drag out the kinda-nurse`s confusion, the better! "You`re just mad because Ryder touched my boob and not yours--" Was her curt, uninterested answer, as she placed her elbow on the floor and let her head rest in her palm. "Pretty sure he`s not into cardboard cutouts, Barbie." She layed quite comfortably on her stomach, the lower half of her body still under the bed. She nonchalantly glanced at Kylie as the pinkette burrowed under said bed-- a spark of interest flashing on her features at the suggested name to a dustbunny. "I like Hubert--! I should make more-- also, maybe hand puppies--?! ... HANDUPPIES...?" Her apathetic mood was quickly replaced with jovial excitement... over the idea of handuppies. Her attention span was extremely one-track-- once puppies popped back onto her train of thought, she... pretty much forgot about everything else. Jolyne actually felt like she connected with Kylie quite a bit-- she was a great choice in assassins! And she had the best ideas-- those handicorns were marvelous creatures. As the girl started listing various sleepover activities, Jolyne`s eyebrows rose in surprise-- the mentions brought only a slight tinge of pain against her temples, which she defiantly ignored. "Truth or dare, truth or dare! The most people get hurt in that one--! I LIKE THAT."

______________________________________________________________________________________
The Inquisitor`s theme - I Want You [/color][/color]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy decided that it didn't matter if she didn't get what was going on, it was best to just go along with it!

"Dust bunnies are lame, real bunnies are where it's at! You can throw them at people and it's cooler.."

She commented, then the sleepover thing was brought back up. Right, that was a thing! She was about to suggest they take each other's blood, test for blood types...cause that was always fun...but then a bunch of other stuff was suggested. And the other big-breasted lady in the room, who Cathy had given up on trying to understand, wanted truth or dare.

"Oh truth or dare~! Fun~!"

She was great at that! Mostly cause she had little self-respect and even fewer secrets.

"I think Barbara should tell us about her crush on Ryder's butt~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 410
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 Layout10
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Killer Queen kinda of tuned out what was going on, instead watching Kylie, because she was absolutely adorable to watch sometimes, actually all the time. Unfortunately Barbara caught a few words from Jolyne, and something in the assassin snapped.  It was a prolonged reaction, at first her right eyebrow just rose, then the girl started to grit her teeth and growl "Grrrrr.....!" Barbara did not like being insulted "OKAY YOU LITTLE WHORE BITCH! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU FUCKING WHORE MOUTH ASS-WAFFLE! I"M WORKING FOR YOU OUT OF THE FUCKING KINDNESS OF MY UNBEATING BITCH HEART BECAUSE KYLIE IS HERE BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FUCK WITH ME! SO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE YOU ASS MUNCHER BITCH! EAT A CUNT STAIN! YOU PUNK ASS WHORE BITCH KNAVE!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, and in the aftermath she would just breathe heavily. Slowly calming down, she began to stop with the heavy breathing until Jolyne mentioned truth-or-dare and Catherine talked about Ryder's butt "Nope." she muttered, immediately walking away from everyone.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 Kylie53_zpsd4187ec3

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Kylie seemed quite excited when the other ladies seemed to approve of truth or dare--but then suddenly, Barbara seemed really upset! And that just wouldn't do--it was clear to Kylie that if she was going to spread joy and happiness and rainbows, that now would be the time!
As Barbara began walking away, Kylie bounced after her, getting in front of the assassin and walking backwards in front of her so to look at her as she spoke,

"Do you want to go look for the puppies? Would that make you feel better? Puppies make everything better!" Puppies were obviously the best remedy for this situation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:32 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 Layout_zps6bcd62fc

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

Jolyne was about to insist that Killer Queen`s crush on Ryder`s but be expanded upon, but then wow yelling. Her expression dropped just slightly as she listened to the assassin`s ran with raised eyebrows, sort of just... freezing a bit. Because wow-- loud-- did not help her headache much at all-- she also couldn`t help but smile some, considering people`s negative emotions made her very happy and such.
"Sorry, can`t hear you over the sound of Ryder touching my boobs but not yours--" She managed, just as the other whirled around to walk away---and it seemed Kylie was following after--- eXCEPT WAIT NO SHE ALMOST FORGOT A THING. "WAIT NO." Yeah-- "Guys, come back-- I must tell you things-- also discuss butts because we haven`t gotten to that yet--" 

The Inquisitor`s theme - I Want You
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:16 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

Yelling happened. And it was really loud. Cathy didn't even know half of the words used could be counted as insults...then Barbara walked away at the mention of Ryder's butt. Was she supposed to do something about that or..? Naw, Kylie was going after her.

"Things?"

Jolyne has things to tell, so that was probably important. Whenever people with big boobs had things to say, they were normally important.

"I can totally add to the butt-talk, butts are a cool thing."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:19 pm

Killer Queen kept on walking away, not even stopping as Kylie began to speak to her whilst walking backwards. Barbara tried her best to not hug Kylie for being adorable, instead choosing to stay angry "I'm not in the mood for hand-puppies Kylie..." she muttered, and Catherine's words only made the assassin want to move faster. It wasn't until Jolyne spoke out, rather loudly, for both of them to stay. It sounded rather urgent, so Barbara turned to look to the bluenette "W-what is it...? I swear- if it's not serious I'm FUCKING leaving..." she growled, looking at Jolyne with wide eyes.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:40 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 Kylie53_zpsd4187ec3

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie stopped her backwards walking, looking around Barbara to look back at Jolyne and Cathy.
"Things? What kinds of things? Are they happy things? I love happy things!" She said this as if it wasn't blatantly obvious already, hopping up and down in place a bit. "Do we have a new mission? Do we get to go make more friends?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:57 pm

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

"No, butts are the best thing," Jolyne corrected Cathy quickly, since that was kind of really important to her. She looked back to the two assassins attentively, eyebrows raised just slightly-- a satisfied smirk settling on full lips once she managed to regain both their attentions. Being sure to prologue and feeling of suspense she could get from the pair, she wiggled out from under the bed, standing to her full height and stopping to wipe some imaginary dust off her shirt, before heading over to where the two assassins stood. And then did that obnoxious snap point thing, aiming for Killer Queen. "You flat. Anywhore-" She adjusted the rim of her hat, smoothening out her voice into a serious tone as she placed one hand on Kylie`s head, crossing the other hand over to place it on Barbara`s head. "Ross got himself captured-- I`ll need you two to break into the walls and pick him up for me. Easy enough?"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Cathy couldn't help but agree with Jolyne's butt comments; they really WERE the best thing. But now she was left with sort of nothing to do, since the other two had an important mission that she was apparently considered useless for. Which was totes not cool cause she blew up plenty of stuff!

"Hey! I can blow things up real good~! Unless the alternative is to like...sit in a circle and prick each other with my giant syringe. I'm down for that too."

Because there were certain things that even blowing up walls couldn't compete with. She looked expectantly at her three companions, maybe they'd actually agree to her circle idea! It was a great group-building activity, yeah...

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:59 pm

Barbara was on the verge of capping Jolyne in the face, before she mentioned Ross getting captured. And then, to put it bluntly, she snapped. Barbara's face immediately turned red with anger, her teeth grinned, her eyes dilated "FFFFFFFFFUUUU-" Killer Queen considered Ross to be INCREDIBLY annoying, she liked avoiding him whenever she could. That, and him getting captured as just another setback out of many, and the assassin was sick of set backs. Hoisting her guitar over her back, Killer Queen began to walk "Kylie.. come with me... we're gonna pick SHIT-for brains up... gah, FUCKER... I swear I'll kill him after we save him..." she stopped to look at Cathy "And you... stay with Jolyne... this is out of your league..." Paladin Industries was to be taken VERY seriously, Barbara wanted to get done with this quickly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Cathy sort of frowned when she was told to stay...that sucked. After pouting for a few moments she just turned and plopped back on to the bed. Now she was sleepy...so she decided that would be a thing.

"Hey Jolyne~! I'm gonna nap, make sure none of the other big-boobied ladies comes in, cause they SUCK.."

And after saying that she just curled into a ball and napped.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:54 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie looked up at Jolyne as the woman placed a hand onto her head, giving out her orders, then she nodded as she heard what their task was to be, grinning at Jolyne,
"Okey dokey! We'll go get Ro-Ro right away! Then he can join in on our make-overs, too! WE CAN BRAID HIS MUSTACHE AND BEARD--" And then, Barbara started leaving, and told Kylie to follow her--to which Kylie responded by bouncing after the redhead, producing rather loud thumps on the floor as she did so, due to how heavy she was with cybernetics. "I dunno if you should kill him right away, Barbie--that's kind of taking things super quick--plus, I thought that you liked that goatee guy from Vulture!" she chirped, giggling as she followed behind Barbara, once again demonstrating that she thought about death in...very odd ways. She took a moment to turn around, walking backwards along with Barbara and waving back to Jolyne, calling to her, "Don't worry, Inqui-qui! We'll bring Ro-Ro back right away! He's missing all of the fun back here, after all!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:52 pm

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

Jolyne looked rather thoughtful at Cathy`s suggestion-- because stabbing each other sounded really cool... but, then Killer Queen brought the Ross situation back to attention. Oh-- right-- that-- stupid Ross with his stupid awesome muscles-- "Aw, don`t hurt him- he`s so delicate-" She pursed her lips in a smirky pout after killing Ross was mentioned-- but then wow they were off and Cathy was napping. "Yeah- I`ll pop them if they come in here, don`t worry," Jolyne`s opinion on the inhabitants of the mansion tended to flip around a lot-- like... her opinion on everything else. She grinned wryly, baring canine-like teeth as she waved the two assassins off. "Remember to kill anyone who gets in your way--! Won`t be as fun if you don`t! And bring him back safely! I need him scratch-less and fuuuull of energy for what I`ve got planned...~!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Barbara's eyes narrowed into a glare as Kylie spoke about braiding Ross' hair and her taking things too far with Ross "It's not like that- he's just annoying. Like a tiny pumpkin... might as well put him out of his misery..." and then Ryder-talk again "NO MORE!" she yelled to Kylie, her face red again. Killer Queen was almost on the verge of forgetting she had a mission when she was suddenly told not to harm Ross "You're the boss..." she replied to Jolyne, suddenly changing to a calm demeanor as she walked away, calming herself before the storm in which she'd inevitably yell and curse a lot to release her vented up anger "Guh... this is gonna suck..."
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Do we get puppies if we bring him back safe--?!" Kylie called to Jolyne excitedly, then squealed happily and turned around, marching proudly out the door after Barbara, her obnoxiously large blade held over her shoulder like it was nothing. "Puppies~! Puppies~! Fluffy, fluffy puppies~!"

*Exit*

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:44 pm

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

"Yeah, yeah, puppies--!" Jolyne called back- if only just to satiate Kylie. Because ugh. She continued to wave off the assassins until they fully exited-- after which she was still for but a moment, quietly musing, "...We could benefit from handuppies..." ...Yes. She clapped her hands together excitedly, springing out of Barbara`s room and into the lively bits of the mansion, off to-- make some genetically altered puppies-- because that`s what sane people do with their free time--!  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:19 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 3 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

About half an hour later, the front door was knocked down "HONEY! I'M HOME!" Ross announced as he power walked into the building. Of course, he was TRYING to knock, but the door broke down, must have been Chinese made. Crappy doors. Only MURICAN-MADE doors could withstand Ross' knocks. Killer Queen soon followed, letting out a loud and pained groan. She hated being with this guy. She really did. Ross however, was perfectly happy to be home "YO JOLYNE I MET THE NIIIICEST PEOPLE OUTSIDE! OUT NEIGHBORS ARE AWESOME!" Ross kept on walking, though a horde of women began to surround Ross, swooning over him. Ross however, either didn't notice this, or was ignoring them, as he kept searching the building for his friends "THEY EVEN INVITED ME TO THEIR HOUSE AND ASKED ME ABOUT MYSELF AND STUFF! OH AND KILLER QUEEN DESTROYED LOTS OF WALLS AGAIN!" Ross made his way to the kitchen, getting an gallon of milk and drinking it all in one gulp "AH! I NEEDED THAT...!"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:25 pm

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

As Ross` voice infiltrated the lively buzz of the Playboy mansion, one of the tiles of the ceiling slid open on cue-- and from it, descended Jolyne, skillfully landing on Ross` shoulders. And like that, she joined the small army of women clinging onto his form-- but clearly announced herself as the alpha by taking a position on Ross` head. Yes. "BUT HOW MANY WALLS...? IF YOU DIDN`T KEEP COUNT, IT DOESN`T MATTER." She snapped her fingers, and from the same ceiling she--came out of-- descended a chalk board, drawn upon with what... appeared to be several tally marks. On the top of it, were the words 'WALLS DESTROYED' in big, bold letters. Several of the scantily clad women surrounding the pair would break into applause, as if trained to do so. "ALSO... are we still doing that house warming party thing--? Because this place is seriously lacking some boys in frilly skirts-- I need those to gain my nutrients- AND STRIPPERS." 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Ross's smile grew as Jolyne landed on him "THERE YOU ARE!" he cheerfully let out, before tossing the milk carton into the recycling bin, RECYCLING, YEAH! Ross stood there, stone-faced as Jolyne asked him how many walls were destroyed "SEVEN." he spoke with such confidence, his expression completely serious. He HAD been keeping count, dutifully so. His arms crossing, he nodded at the mention of strippers "STRIPPERS ARE IMPORTANT! I HAVE MET ONLY ONE MAN OR WOMAN IN MY LIFE THAT HATES STRIPPERS..." he spoke, still rather serious looking "WE SHALL BEGIN SOON... BUT FIRST... WE NEED TO PICK UP MY MEN..." Right, he kinda left everyone in the football stadium back then... that must have been fun for them.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:15 pm

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

Jolyne gave Ross a dutiful, curt nod as he gave her the number of destroyed walls-- before twisting where she was seated, turning to the chalkboard and beginning to tally this new number down--- with her finger nails---just so she could make that irritable screeching sound with them--
But, right-- strippers were being discussed-! As the one who didn`t like strippers was mentioned, Jolyne suddenly straightened at attention, speaking in a loud and monotone voice: "HE MUST BE TERMINATED." And then she sort of just leaned over and slapped Ross across the face. Which... was a delayed heavily response to him entering. "WELCOME HOME YOU RETARDED STARFISH." And then he mentioned his men, back at the football stadium... Jolyne pouted, kicking her feet around carelessly. "Why--? We`ve got, like- the best help ever right now-!" She gestured openly to the surrounding scantily clad women, smiling proudly. "ALSO- I started genetically engineering handuppies. I don`t see why we`d need anything else- ever-" As she said this, one scantily clad women missing her hands happened to wonder by...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:58 am

Citizen Ross
???

Ross didn't seem remotely effected by Jolyne's nails screeching against the board, tallying up the number of walls destroyed. He apparently had a high tolerance for such things, which was probably expected of him at this point. And then he was slapped "Ouh-" he let out in a quiet voice, feeling his cheek "I-I'M A STARFISH!?" was his first real response to her. Because he didn't really consider himself a starfish. Maybe a dolphin, or an octopus! But not a starfish. Then he heard her talk about the handpuppies, well that was certainly weird, even to Ross, and then the woman without hands walked by. Ross let out a sigh "JOLYNE... WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS LATER-" Ross wasn't really too keen on Jolyne using their own people to experiment on- those ladies probably needed their hands. But right now he needed a ride to the Football stadium "Okay these guys are cool okay? I need a ride to the football stadium so I can pick up The Patriots-" he told Jolyne... kind of expecting her to provide some sort of travel for him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:22 pm

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

✞✞✞

"A really, really sexy starfish." Jolyne added, as if trying to consolidate for the whole slapping him thing---except everyone knew she didn`t feel bad. Jolyne didn`t seem to take any real note of the handless woman walking about-- but, it became apparent to her that Ross certainly did when he said they needed to 'talk'. The woman seemed to shrink just slightly-- because oH NO SHE WAS IN TROUBLE-- "Whaaat?! Talk about what?! I didn`t do anything! WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GET HANDS FROM--" And it seemed he really insisted on picking up his friends or whatever... Jolyne heaved a heavy and obnoxious sigh, throwing her head back as she did-- and then straightening out again, an expression of neutrality plastered on her features. "Whatever..." She slid off her position on Ross` head-- not without very thoroughly feeling up his muscles on her way down-- and eventually got back onto her feet, snapping frivolously. Apparently-- a horde of handicorns had been trained to flock to her at the sound of such snaps, since... that was exactly what happened. Jolyne approached one of these said handicorns-- pulling a kiwi from her cleavage and feeding it to the thing haphazardly. Whether it was the fruit kiwi or bird kiwi I refuse to specify. Either way, she was petting it now, and looking over at Ross boredly. "Pick one-"    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Citizen Ross
???

Ross didn't really have much of a response to her own reply to the hands problem "I mean- don't take hands from ANYONE- get- like- I dunno- donated hands or something?" and then she slid down him and called the Handicorns. Well at least progress was being made- except- oh no- more hands. Letting out a sigh, Ross repeated himself "Jolyne- we REALLY need to talk later-" god knows how many handless woman were wandering around here right now. However, this didn't stop Ross from actually using them as a method of transportation. He pulled out a cowboy hat from seemingly nowhere to wear, then he began to ride "GIDDY UP! YOU SHALL BE NAMED WASHINGTON, FAIR STEED!" and then Ross rode off, tearing down a wall to get out of the building and riding into the sunset.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

At the moment that Ross rode out the door--who should come cartwheeling in--but Kylie--
She came to a stop nearby Jolyne and Killer Queen, grinning cheerfully at them, holding Friendmaker behind her back bashfully at being late--any attentive people would notice a random arm hanging from the tip of her blade--a left arm, to be exact--

"Sorry I'm late! I met some new friends on the way back!" She gave a giggle, then actually noticed the arm on her sword herself, shaking it off--oNLY FOR THE REMAINING HANDICORNS TO BEGIN TO DEVOUR IT,,,fRIENDSHIIIIP,,, "Aww, you guys were hungry? I'll need to feed you more often!" Then, she turned to Jolyne and Barbara again. "Are we still going to do the sleepover thing--?"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next