Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

+4
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:27 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy's grin darkened a bit when Barbara mentioned her looking bummed... Luckily Kylie was still there, saying lots of things, so she could just avoid the subject and nod at Kylie's words.

"Oh I LOVE braids~! I think Queenie'd look FAB with some braids!"

And while the two others discussed the to-braid-or-not-to-braid issue, the pinkette worked on fixing her boobs in her shirt so they'd look bigger than the other girls' in the house...which was something she had never had to do before. Except then Daisy was mentioned. Cathy stopped and glared at her chest, which is the last thing she had been looking at. She then looked up with the old grin still plastered on her face, but one could tell it wasn't as genuine as it should have been.

"Don't worry, guys... Daisy's just fine~ She just ABANDONED us. For Vulture Team. Apparently she'll be happier there~! Apparently she found her MOM. She's just like Isaac. Just like Buddi. She never actually cared~"

She was saying all of this as if it was no big deal, or as if she was actually happy for Daisy.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:11 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 410
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 Layout10
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Killer Queen continued to panic until she started to hear Cathy talk about Daisy. Barbara quickly changed expressions, from a shocked face of desperation to a solemn grimace. She looked down to the floor, she didn't know why she trusted Cathy on this, but for some reason she did. Letting out a sigh, she looked to Cathy with a glare "Hey... why so cheerful...? She was our friend... there's no reason to be happy about her betraying The Inquisitor..." she muttered, her glare still fixated on Cathy "I have no idea who this Buddi or Isaac is... but did she really find her mother...? This is important Cathy... don't be fucking around..."
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:35 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 Kylie53_zpsd4187ec3

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Kylie listened as Cathy spoke, remaining quiet, but with a small smile on her face still, although she was really quite still--much like a statue.
"...Oh, I don't think that she doesn't care~!" she grinned, returning back to her usual animated self. "If she found her Mommy, then she's probably just visiting her! I don't think that she would want to fight us, though. I bet that she's just having a mother-daughter montage or something~! That sounds like a whole lot of fun! That's got to be it--she wouldn't just leave us for no reason, after all."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

Cathy just shrugged at Killer Queen's words, her grin masking some darkness in her eyes.

"Oh yeah, apparently her mommy is that SLUT Ivy! Not that I care~"

She commented, then went on

"Daisy obviously had better things to do than hang out with little old us. We must not be GOOD enough for her. Vultures suck anyway, her loss~"

Her voice was definitely betraying some resentment now, even anger, though she tried to hide it with a wider grin. Which just made it worse. So she giggled and shrugged again.

"Oh well~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Killer Queen frowned as she heard Kylie and Cathy. Cathy in particular was alarming as hell to her "..." she slowly stood up, walked over to Cathy, then slapped her. This was all done with a casual neutral expression on her face "Yeah- I don't buy the attitude. Snap out of it..." she told Cathy in a scathing tone. Letting out a sigh, she picked up her guitar again "There's definitely something off here..." she muttered, before turning to Kylie, a glare on her face "Kylie! Where the FUCK is Jolyne!? I've had enough with waiting...!" Barbara was getting anxious, she didn't like spending too much time still, and she'd had enough time in her room "Someone better find that woman now before I start mentally scarring the oddly-large busted woman for shits and giggles...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 Kylie53_zpsd4187ec3

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Oh, Ivy is one of the ones that I was playing with, I think!" Kylie piped up happily as she heard Cathy mention the name, remembering the really big guy who she had also been playing with having mentioned it during the time on the fifth floor of the tower.
When Barbara slapped Cathy, it really didn't seem to phase Kylie--because after all, what was a slap between friends? Encouragement, that's what it was! It just made her all the more proud of the large burn across her own cheek from Ivy's acid--it was proof of a very special friendship!
Then, Barbara asked where Jolyne was--and honestly, Kylie didn't know. So, thinking that she'd find her, Kylie stepped over to the doorway of the room, sticking her head out, and then calling into the hallway with a huge grin,

"INQUIIIIIIIII-QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII COME JOIN OUR SLEEPOVERRRRRRRRRR--" This thorougly startled a few of the large-chested women who were nearby--and upon not seeing Jolyne, Kylie kind of just backwards-somersaulted back into the room, flopping down onto the floor and looking up at the two other women. "You think that'll work?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:29 pm

Cathy just stood there in shock at Killer Queen slapped her. Did that actually just happen? And she did it so casually too!

"Wh-?"

She really didn't know what to say. And soon enough the topic had changed to where Jolyne was. Should the pinkette know who Jolyne was...? She felt like she should, since Barbara was looking for her and all.

"Oh right, Jolyne! Yeah, I remember her! The one with the face.. Yeah. Why do we want her here again...?"

Except Kylie was already doing things, calling for a sleepover, which Cathy was totally okay with. Apparently they were calling the Inquisitor too?

"Yeah, Inquiisitor~!"

She hadn't actually seen the man, only heard his voice when she was brought back, so she was excited to see him again, along this Jolyne, whoever she was.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Killer Queen leaned her guitar against a nearby wall as Kylie called out, when asked if it would work, Barbara answered "Nah- she's totes a massive BITCH." she replied rather curtly, then she walked back inside her room. Letting out a yawn, she continued with her reasoning "She's always spying on us... for sure- if she isn't replying to us that just means she's ignoring us... probably too busy crying to herself about getting assaulted by a giant purple dildo..." she muttered, her words were so oddly dry despite the entire scenario she described sounding hilarious "Ugh... we might as well take this time to get to know each other..." Barbara smiled and sat on the floor "Let's introduce ourselves... who wants to start...? It's best we do this now rather than later, yeah?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Cathy arched an eyebrow at the mention of a giant purple dildo. This conversation had become increasingly interesting in a short amount of time. When introductions were mentioned, her hand shot up.

"Ooh ooh, I'll start~!"

She chirped, sitting up and crossing her legs indian-style on the bed.

"So I'm Cathy~! I'm a nurse and I like collecting the blood of the people I love! Which may or may not explain why there's not too many of them left... It's not my fault so many of the guys I meet are lovable~! Ummm... I had a lizard called Amor; now it's a giant dino-monster that's just amAHzing~! Oh and I was killed by flesh-eating ostriches a while back."

That seemed like a pretty accurate description. She purposely left out the existence of Dorthy and how much she cared about her, it just felt too personal to share with anyone, really.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:46 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Ooh, my turn, my turn!" Kylie hopped up to her feet, smilng at Barbara and Cathy. "I'm Kylie! I'm an assassin, my favorite color is pink, I love making friends, and I want to spread love and happiness to the whole wide world! Oh, oh, and I love unicorns! And handicorns! My hobbies are hugs, rainbows, aaaand making friends! Oh, oh, and I love flower crowns! Flower crowns are the best! I especially love making flower crowns for Ashy! He's really big, so I can put a bunch of flower crowns on him! I think we all need flower crowns--we should make flower crowns during the sleepover--"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:25 am

Killer Queen stayed silent as Cathy talked about herself, nothing struck her as odd "Sounds legit." she responded, nodding in approval. Then Kylie spoke, and as usual she was all happiness and strawberries "Of course..." she said with a thin smile. Letting out a deep sigh, she looked to the two girls "Oookay... so I guess it's my turn- call me Barbara- though most would know me by the alias Killer Queen. I'm the 7th Ranked Assassin... and if you can't tell based off the fact that I'm not actually speaking... I'm a psychic... the voice you hear is merely a psychic projection I use to be normal- uh... I like playing my guitar- and stuff-" yes, that was definitely informative and not awkward at all "Sooo- yeah- that was cool- what else do we wanna talk about...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:50 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Puppies!" Kylie replied immediately when Barbara asked what they should talk about. "Did you guys know that every puppy that's anywhere in the world adds at least thirty points to the world-happiness scale? They're just so cute and fluffy, they make everyone happy!" She paused then, gasping slightly as if she'd just realized something. "We should TOTALLY get a puppy! No, TWO PUPPIES! Oh, I would take care of them and feed them and take them on walks and everything! We need more cute puppies in this house--can we maybe like trade off--like, one big boobie lady for one puppy--Then, we can have a MILLION PUPPIES! And they'll all be soft and warm and adorable and it'll be GREAT~!" Kylie now seemed highly fixated on the idea of getting a bunch of puppies--

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Cathy wasn't too surprised by Kylie's introduction, it was pretty much what she expected, but then Killer Queen, or rather, Barbara happened. Being the inner-blonde that she was, Cathy hadn't noticed that the woman wasn't talking... PSYCHICS WERE WEIRD AND THEY SHOULD FEEL WEIRD. In any case...it was pretty neat.

"Oh WOW Ranked 7? That's pretty intense~!"

Obviously she chose to ignore the psychic thing, cause that made her uncomfortable. But ranked assassins were cool. Yeah. Then puppies were mentioned, and the pinkette grinned.

"Yes! Out with the big-boobied ladies~! Less competition is good, yes... Not that they were ever REAL competetion~!"

Because there definitely too many big boobies right now. Plus puppies were much cooler...she could totally get some blood from them too. That wouldn't be creepy.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:02 am

Killer Queen sat there with an expression on awe on her face as Kylie brought up puppies "I never thought of that...!" she announced, rather oddly enough. It seemed as if she was just inspired by Kylie's words, but then Cathy spoke. Barbara seemed to agree with that too "Yeah...! I totally think we should get rid of them too...!" she really had something against the women that lived here, for whatever reason. Regardless though, the assassin let out a sigh, puppies were firmly out of her reach at the moment. For now "So..." Killer Queen decided it best to keep things going "Maybe we can talk about why we're here...? Like... why we're working here for The Inquisitor. I mean- I'm not actually getting paid- I'm actually here to help Kylie. I have another contract to fulfill in No Man's Land... but I haven't found my target yet... so until then I'm just kinda following around this one-" Barbara slid closer to Kylie and pat her on the head.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie grinned happily when Barbara pat her on the head, then nodded and spoke,
"I'm here working for Inqui-qui, because it's fun! A bunch of really cool stuff happens around here, so I thought that taking a job here would be a lot of fun--and so far, it really is! I'm glad that I came!" She paused for a moment to reach up, adjusting her hat before looking at Cathy and smiling. "How come you're here, Cathy? Did you come because it's fun, too?"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Cathy was glad they all agreed that the other ladies in this house had to go...except the subject of actually getting rid of them was quickly dropped. As the assassins gave their reasons for being with the Inquisitor, the pinkette listened attentively and nodded, then grinned when it was her turn.

"Well... The Inquisitor sort of brought me back to life! So I kind of owe him at least a bit..."

She was still pretty sure the Inquisitor that brought her back was the original Inquisitor.

"And like, if he can bring people back from the dead, that means he can bring Kraveykins back~! So working for him is the best option here...not that I was given much of a choice."

She shrugged and smiled; with Conqueror Worm gone, she didn't really have any other place to go anyway, so helping the crazy psychic out was pretty okay.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Killer Queen raised an eyebrow as Cathy started talking about bringing people back from the dead "Right... Jolyne did that to you... about that-" she didn't want to mention that they had just evacuated The Inquisitor Tower, which had that device. And then there was the fact that it might have been destroyed in the chaos when Vulture Team OR the Suicide Squad attacked, thanks to Ross. Chances of things going well from here on were- not pretty. But she kept her mouth quiet "I'm not sure Jolyne brought you back on purpose... but yeah- she wants to bring Kraven back- so does Ross- this entire little alliance seems to want to do that-" no idea why, but hey, Kraven seemed interested in taking down The Trust. As long as they shared goals, she wouldn't ask questions, for now. Barbara stretched out a bit before asking "So how do you know this Kraven guy, Cathy? Actually- I'd like to know about him..." after all, if these people wanted to bring him back... Killer Queen had to make sure this was a good goal.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:01 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Omigosh--" Kylie plopped down onto the floor again, grinning. "Cathy mentioned it earlier! She and Kraven were in love, and he killed her! It's so romantic that I can hardly stand it!" She wiggled a bit, letting out a girlish squee at the simple thought of how romantic and awesome Cathy and Kraven's relationship must have been. "You guys are like, the cutest couple ever!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Cathy looked a bit confused as Killer Queen brought this 'Jolyne' up again. She was probably just being auto-corrected by her brain or something. So she just grinned and nodded as Barbara spoke of how they were all going to try to bring Kraven back. That was all she needed to hear in order to stay perfectly loyal to the alliance. Her eyes lit up when the woman asked about Kraven.

"Well, it's basically what Kylie said! It was love at first sight~! At least...for me. He took some convincing."

She explained, smiling radiantly the whole time.

"We killed clowns and blew up parts of the slums together~! Then he killed me...his ultimate display of looove~!"

Cathy carefully left out the fact that it really REALLY hurt. A lot.

"Kraveykins loved death as much as I love blood! Almost as much as I love him~ Oh he also blew up a whole city. And he hates Ryder...though I would totally ship them if I didn't totally ship US~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:11 pm

Killer Queen began to eye Cathy, prying her for an answer- and then Kylie spoke up. Barabara kind of just stood there staring at Kylie as she spoke rather loudly of the nun man, and not really understanding her. After it was all over though, the assassin pet Kylie on the head "That'll do Kylie... that'll do..." she spoke in a soft voice before turning her attention to Cathy. Cathy promptly said pretty much the exact same story. None of this made sense to Barbara, why would the likes of Ross and Jolyne want to bring back someone like him? He just seemed like your typical inmate, whom happened to love killing clowns and pinkettes. Speaking of which, she'd need to keep a close eye on Kylie from now on. Letting out a sigh, she then asked "Does anyone know why Jolyne and Ross would want to bring him back...?" and then Barbara realized Cathy mentioned Ryder. The girl's cheeks immediately turned red "You know Ryder!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:02 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie grinned and giggled as her head was pet, and continued to quietly listen to the conversation--until Barbara suddenly seemed surprised that Cathy knew Ryder--and Kylie was pleasantly surprised about it, too!
"Oooh--you need to tell Barbie everything you know about Ryder!" Kylie exclaimed, bouncing up and down excitedly. "It's really super duper important, because Barbie really likes him! So we need to know more about him! Like where he keeps his romantic horse-drawn carriage and everything! Carrion Land is underground, right--? Horses don't like being underground, so it must be somewhere above ground! So, so, do you know where it is, Cathy?"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:53 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 2 Layout_zps6bcd62fc

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

______________________________________________________________________________________

"KRAVEN, YOU SAY--?"
The top half of Jolyne`s face popped up from behind the bed, her typically smoldering blue eyes wide and bloodshot. "Oh---Ryder`s apart of the conversation, too--?" She gripped at the sheets a little, awkwardly pulling her body out from her hiding spot under Barbara`s bed and into a weird--sorta sitting position on the floor. She seemed pretty alright with just up and joining their conversation---even though she just sort of came out from under the bed---but, whatever-- "MAN, YOU KNOW WHAT-- FUCK THAT GUY--" Her previously mute aura flashed red, a breed of rage playing on her features. "BOTH FIGURATIVELY AND LITERALLY. Next time I see him, I`m gonna try to kill him within the first five minutes! And then I`ll spend the second five minutes tryna kill him! AND THE THIRD FIVE MINUTES I WILL DEDICATE TO MURDERING HIM." She smirked, the sudden raise of volume quite unpredictable---and strange---but, Jolyne-- "... AND THEN I`LL GET HOMICIDAL." 

"Except no." She slid back under the bed, with seemingly practice ease. She then popped out the other side-- the same side of the bed Kylie and Killer Queen were at. "Both figuratively and literally--- do you hear me, dyke--- no flirtering--" Safe to assume that was aimed at Barbie-- though, it was... actually hard to tell. She made an effort to extend her hand above the bed-- in an attempt to wave backwards at Cathy-- "Also hi--"

______________________________________________________________________________________
The Inquisitor`s theme - I Want You
[/color]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Cathy opened her mouth, ready to give a long speech about all the reasons that Kraven should be brought back, but then Killer Queen went red. Because of the mention of Ryder. This made the pinkette grin, nodding at Kylie and continuing.

"OHOHO Ryder is a cutie~! I know he's friends with the idiotic sluts of Vulture Team...but he has a really nice butt~!"

That...seemed to be everything Cathy knew about Ryder.

"Oh also he was Kraven's arch-nemesis, but there was definitely something else going on there, like seriously... As for the horse-drawn carriage...I'm pretty sure he still has his wheelchair from that one time stored somewhere in Carrion Land!"

Then Jolyne happened. That was a lot to take in at once.

"Wha-?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:19 pm

Killer Queen blushed further after hearing Kylie "Hey! It's not like I have a thing for him or something- it's- it's research! I may need to fight him one day, since Vulture Team is my enemy! You know-!? P-plus- he's really dangerous!" and then Catherine talked. Never before have Barbara felt so awkward, the girl immediately covered her face in embarrassment once the talk of Ryder's butt came into the mainstream. It took Jolyne coming out from under Barbara's bed to break her out of her embarrassment. Because then the assassin was too confused to even be embarrassed, never mind the fact that Jolyne had heard that ENTIRE conversation. Everything about her appearance confused the assassin "Jolyne... how long have you been under my-" then she remembered that they were waiting for Jolyne this entire time "You BITCH- we've been waiting for you! What the actual FUCK!? I've been sitting around here listening to SLUTS giggle for hours straight! FUCK YOU!" and now Killer Queen was right back to the whole cursing unpleasantries thing again.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:15 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie looked to Jolyne as the woman popped up from under the bed--and Kylie didn't seem to question Jolyne's mode of entrance at all. As the woman started going off on a rant talking about how hard she was going to murder Ryder, Kylie's face tinted slightly pink at the talk--obviously it meant something very different to Kylie than it meant to Jolyne. She let out a fit of giggles, wiggling around from where she was sitting on the floor, then rolling under the bed, as if to test out how Jolyne had gotten in.
"Hey! I found a dust bunny! Let's name him Hubert!" she said, then rolled back out from under the bed as Barbara began telling Jolyne how they'd been waiting for her, and at hearing that, Kylie gasped and hopped up to her feet. "Oh my GOSH! We can start the sleepover now! YAY~! Okay, so--what are we doing first--braiding hair--? Make-overs--? OOOOH, how about truth or dare?! Oh, I just can't pick~!" As usual, Barbara's colorful language didn't phase Kylie at all whatsoever--she was just super excited about the sleepover--

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next