Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

+4
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Citize10

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Ross_110
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ross kept an iron expression on his face as Jo once again got up from a blow that should have destroyed her "You just don't give up do you...?" Ross watched as she practically invited another attack "REALLY? WELL- IF YOU SAY SO..." Ross took a few steps towards Jo, her knife slash making a cut in Ross' skin, but that didn't seem to deter his advance. Ross got abnormally close, to the point where Ross had to look down to see Jo, and then he flicked Jo's broken nose "GIVE UP. YOU CAN'T WIN, BROTHA'."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Ryder203_zpse04745fc

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

So then Ryder got punched in the crotch--
"gHHHHHHH--Iprobablydeservedthat--" he groaned, struggling not to just fall to the ground because oW. tHAT REALLY HURT. He was still kind of reeling from the crotch punch when Jasper was telling him to go help Jo, and Ryder quickly retorted, "Jo can handle herself--she's fine, trust me--!" He glanced over at Jo and Ross as if to illustrate his point--only to kind of see Jo getting suplexed. Oh. "k-kICK HIS ASS, JO,,,yOU GOT THIS,,,"
After a moment, he was finally kind of able to focus again, and glared at Jolyne--only to see that she was focusing on Jasper now.
"H-Hey--! Eyes on me!" he moved to attack Jolyne again, coming in with a feint that would look like a high attack--but then actually swinging low, towards her legs. Hopefully that would work--yeah--he wasn't going to let the guy in the bunny suit out-do him--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 GunnarandHoldenmansionthing--_zps7307bb29

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

So, the trio had finally arrived out in the main party room--only to be greeted by utter chaos. Gunnar kind of just stared out into the room for a moment, before turning on his heel and walking back to their bedroom--only to return holding his hammer, with his length of chain coiled around his arm.
"I'm thinking we should probably help..." he muttered, looking around the room, until he finally spotted Ross--only to see that he was doing fine. However, nearby, he saw Jolyne, who appeared to be fighting a two-on-one battle--there was somewhere they could go. Gunnar shoved his way through the panicking crowd, making his way towards Jasper from behind, quietly grabbing his chain in his free hand, whirling it around in the air until it whistled through the wind, before swinging it out at Jasper. Hopefully this would distract the silverette from attacking Jolyne--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:22 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Kylie102_zps04ec10f1

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

As Pugsy punched out at her, Kylie quickly raised her blade up so that his punch hit the blunt side, which did send her skidding back a bit, but only elicited more giggles from her end.
"No time to play? Oh, come on! Parties are all about having fun! But it's also about being nice to your host, and this here is a restricted area! So, if you could please head back out to the main party area, that'd be real nice of you, Pompadour~!" Kylie spared no time in charging at Pugsy again, slashing at him a few times and just trying to get him out of the lab in general. "Not that you're not fun to play with or anything--you're loads of fun, don't worry about that!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 12ca83bd-77ac-4b95-b8b2-7eb345d6dab4_zps7c3cf2a2

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy should probably have been trying to stop this fight, or at least understand what it was about...but it was too personal for her to even begin to grasp any of it, so she just saw it as two assassins threatening and fighting each other very attractively. She cheered as Ashley seemed to agree to keep doing the thing, that was good.

"Oh yay~!"

Except now Zombie had gotten the knife that the older assassin had used against him, and seemed pretty intent on killing him. Now, Cathy loved bleeding men a lot. A LOT. But she also liked being the one that made them bleed...and if Zombie killed Ashley before she got to stick a needle in him, she'd be pretty upset. So noticing that she had distracted Ashley and Zombie was going for a kill, and apparently not having realized yet that this man could take care of himself, Cathy attempted to shove the mohawk-ed male out of the way.

"Zombieeee play nice~!"

This attempted shove lead to Cathy slipping, because there were lots of foreign fluids on the ground at this point, and she looked up...only to see Jasper's butt. With a bunny tail. Her eyes widened with recognition, and she jumped up, squealing.

"Oh my god JASPER~? I almost didn't recognize you with so many clothes on, but that booty us unmistakable~!"

Just like that, she had found a new distraction.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!

Last edited by Not Manchee on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 NeoOrane66_zpsb6e933a2

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

So, in anticipation for the coming chaos, Orane had kicked over a small table, and was now just kind of sitting behind it as shrieks and gunshots galore echoed throughout the mansion. He kind of wished that he could get in on this...but, weaponless as he was, he knew he was no help right now. He turned so that his back faced the wall, peeking over the table and watching the general panic--he kind of had to wonder what had started all this...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:57 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Bunbuny_zps9e02bdb4
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny sighed. She listened to Barbie, blocking or dodging as best she could, taking a hit from the flank. She activated the smoke from Ghoul, and disappeared from the front, right before Barbra's eyes.
"Is talking all ya do Barbie?" she asked from the right, but wasn't there, then there was a bullet from the right. "Cause I kind of am sick of your little power trip." another bullet from the top coming down. "And ya know, ya right no one does like me? Do I care? Nope." another bullet from below. "But it's okay. There is only one person I care about now." Bunny grabbed Barbie from behind, and put a taser to her head. "Me." she activated the taser on a high voltage. Oh the things you find laying around Carrion Land. Bunny at this point was just done.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:46 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Crossdressing2_zpsba086a5e

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper grimaced as Jolyne managed to not only avoid his attacks, but Ryder's as well- though, as the other male got hit in the crotch, he snorted in amusement. Serves him right... "You look so comfortable there on your knees- been there often?" he called out snidely, smirking when Jolyne got back up and commented on the gun. It was tempting, really- he didn't think he'd have any trouble fighting her, even without it. But then, of course- the redhead didn't listen. He snarled in frustration, watching as Ryder swung at Jolyne again- and honestly, he kind of hoped she showed him how much of an idiot he was. Jo needed someone to help, and Ryder was the boyfriend- it was his fucking job, before him...!
Quickly, Jasper moved to fire off more shots at Jolyne, his aim a little less careful than before- but before he could pull the trigger, he heard something whistling through the air. His head jerked around, and upon seeing the chain headed right for him- he quickly ducked right under it, snarling in frustration.
"I know I'm hot but you don't all have to go for me at once, fuck--!" These shits just had to pull this, didn't they-?! Quickly, Jasper reached into the bodice of his suit again and pulled another gun- aiming one at Jolyne, and one at Gunnar. "You, with the fucking tutu-- go the fuck away and let the big boys deal with this, okay? Run home to mama, because I'm not fucking playing, and I'm not wasting my time on you--" he snarled, before firing off a good four shots towards Gunnar- and then he turned to Jolyne, calling over to her. "Chase off the little maid and your fucking minions and I'll show you a real good time," he promised- but then, someone calling his name caught his attention. He turned to look, blinking upon seeing the pinkette in a bikini. Of course, plenty of people were showing off their bodies- but that was a body he remembered. "Cathy?! No way--!! I didn't realize you were here-- I see you're still hot as ever--" Sure, he was being attacked by god-knew how many people, he was frustrated as fuck, not to mention worried about his teammates- but this was an important reunion. Besides, Jolyne was busy with Ryder and it wasn't exactly difficult for him to dodge a huge chain flying through the air...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 113

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy didn't look at all amused as he listened to Kylie, her constant happiness was... unnerving. Pugsy used to be happy all the time too, was this how he looked like to other people!? Pugsy began to feel somewhat guilty, but that didn't stop him from focusing on the homicidal girl in front of him "Like hell I'm going back into that walking STD farm... If you insist on being in my way... I'll just beat you to a pulp!" Pugsy brought up his arms into a guard as Kylie slashed him, cuts seemed to gather around his forearms with every slash. But this isn't stop Pugsy, after her attacks ended, Pugsy's fists tightened. He glared to Kylie defiantly "Get out of my way...!" Pugsy lunged out towards Kylie, throwing a volley of punches towards the girl.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:52 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Kylie102_zps04ec10f1

Kylie Deorio
Joy

As Pugsy lunged at her with the volley of punches, Kylie let out an ecstatic giggle as she worked around the punches, using some pretty impressive feats of gymnastics to maneuver around his blows and avoid taking any serious damage. Eventually, she darted away from Pugsy, alighting onto one of the empty pods with a neat little twirl, before turning to face him, pointing Friendmaker his way.
"Beat me to a pulp~?! Oh my GOSH! I didn't know that you were so serious about being BFFs already, Pompadour!" Kylie gave Pugsy a huge grin, giggling a bit again. "I'm sorry to say, but YOOUU-REE is taking a nap in here, so I'm going to have to ask you to leave until he's ready to join the party! But hey, like I said--you can play with me all you want~!" And with that, Kylie leapt down from the empty pod, swinging Friendmaker down at Pugsy yet again...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Slash. Cut. Cut. Blood sprayed across the room, painting it crimson. Pugsy looked at Kylie with a disturbed, disgusted expression on his face "..." his eyes narrowed on the pinkette, this fight had barely gone anywhere and he was already losing blood fast. If things continued as they are now, he wouldn't last long. Pugsy was losing all of strength in his legs, he could feel his energy dwindling away. He didn't need to feel pain to know he was already balancing on the border of death. Letting out a weak sigh, Pugsy jumped forward towards Kylie, instead prompting to grab the girl by her throat and lift her into the air... which... required MUCH more muscle than Pugsy thought, it was like lifting up a freaking truck "You're a monster... I have to kill you now... before you become a bigger threat..." he muttered to Kylie, trying to squeeze her throat with all of his power "I'll snap your neck... at least it won't hurt much... it'll be quick... so stand still..." he spoke, his words starting to sound like whimpers as he felt himself getting weaker and weaker.

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Baraprince18_zps2e22f2f1

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie`s response was concerning. Ashley`s eyebrows rose, his frown solidifying more as Zombie spoke-- for once, Nathan was the one withdrawing information... "... Fair enough. I wouldn`t tell you my employer, you wouldn`t tell me yours. Yeah. It`d at least help if you told me what the job was... if it`s as oh-so-obvious as you say--"
That aside, he was still pretty distracted by Cathy`s super bangable body. This faction was great-- his daughter was here, Kylie was here, and they had hot chicks. He was so happy. But suddenly Zombie was coming at him with a knife, and announcing that he was- which earned a bit of a look. Ashley had been about to pull out a knife and block the attack-- but suddenly he was awkwardly stumbling over to the side, having not expected Cathy to do a thing. "Oh--" She slipped a moment later, and for a moment he considered helping her back up- but apparently-- Nathan was not above cheap shots. That deserved some reprimanding. "You`d attack a man with his back turned, Nathan...? And you try to call yourself a Ranked Assassin...? Psh, please- you`re acting like a common crook. Have a bit of decency, yeah?" He said, voice growling in disapproval as he twirled the handle of his knife and clenched his fist around it. "Didn`t wanna show you up or anything, but--" He stepped forward in a flash, reeling his fist back-- and proceeding to deliver several precise punches to Zombie`s gut, and finishing with a sweep kick aimed for his ankles, hoping to knock him clean off his feet. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  

Last edited by Emu Queen on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Jonurse---yeah---thatsathing---_zps71f44bee

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo stood at the ready as Ross approached her, totally ready to reverse any super cool wrestling moves he delivered-- but suddenly nose flick.
If this was, perhaps, a normal nose flick-- she would not have reacted much. However, this was a Ross nose flick.
Her head practically snapped back on impact-- and for a few moments there, she wasn`t sure why she wasn`t dead. Her nose was back to bleeding profusely, as was the hot flash of pain running up her bone, supplying her with a pretty intense headache on top of it all. Her eyes grew moist with tears from the sudden irritating pain, and she placed a hand over her nose, stumbling back some-- "oW-- FUCKING-- CHEAP FUCKIN` SHOT--" She barked, blinking several times to rid herself of tears-- this was around the time she heard Ryder telling her to 'kick his ass'- which earned no more than a glare on her part. fUCKER.
"You know what--?! Fuck your-- your-- aUGH--" Jo stomped down at Ross` foot- then took a hold of his wrist, pulling his arm into an armlock with her own arms and tugging- hoping to hyper extend his elbow joint. "fIGHT ME LIKE A MAN YOU DOUCHERRRRRR--"  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Zombie10

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan was pretty sure he was going to do it this time, but of course the hot chick had to get in his way "SERIOUSLY!?" Nathan suddenly backed up, fully expecting a counter attack from Ashley "You bitch...'' he muttered, glaring to Cathy "I'll stab your fucking eyes out once I'm done with this-" Nathan's speech was then interrupted by Ashley's words, which caught Zombie completely off guard. Zombie seemed completely and utterly shocked by Ashley's words "A-are you even listening to yourself asshole!? We're ASSASSINS! We're all about cheap shots! Our job is to keep in the shadows and kill our target without being seen! ATTACKING FROM BEHIND IS PERFECTLY LEGIT!" Nathan reloaded his guns quickly, and aimed down towards Ashley "You piece of shit. You piece of shit. You piece of-" Ashley was suddenly in front of him "Shit." Nathan was suddenly bombarded with a barrage of blows to his gut, before Ashley's sweep kick got Nathan right off his feet. The blonde fell right over his head, knocked unconscious.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:51 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Citize10

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Ross_110

Ross looked at Jo in confusion, he reaction to his nose flick was rather over exaggerated in his mind, after everything he just threw at her, THIS was what she reacted most to? Ross just shrugged, looking quite confused even after the whole debacle with Ryder trying to get Jo's spirits up. Jo stomped on his foot, which caused him to look down there "Oh...?" and then she was trying to arm lock him "HEY HEY... I DON'T THINK THAT WORKS WELL WHEN THE GUY IS LIKE 2 FEET BIGGER THAN YOU..." he informed her in a matter-of-fact way, before grabbing Jo by the back of her outfit. He then lifted her up "HEY... I'VE GOT STUFF TO PREPARE FOR. IF I DON'T DO IT JOLYNE IS GONNA KILL ME, SO JOIN ME OVER THERE OKAY?" he then THREW Jo all the way to the lab, before casually walking into there with a camera crew "OKAY GUYS SET UP THE CAMERAS AND STUFF! WE'RE GONNA BE ON TV!" Ross then gave a big thumb up to Jo "YOU'RE GONNA BE ON TV JO!" he told her with a big smile, before he quickly tore one of the empty pods right from the floor and tossed it over to Jo like a football.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 1110
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Layout10

Barbara grinned when Bunny activated her cybernetics "Oh? Are you finally at least TRYING to do something worthwhile?" she taunted Bunny, leaning back on her guitar. Bunny disappeared, and Barbara didn't seem to care at all "Really? DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY THAT? Do you just have stock phrases to use in battle!? Because you literally just accused me of being all talk when I just shot at you whilst using crazy psychic mumbo-jumbo-SHIT! If anything you're the one who's just talk!" Barbara continued to lean on her guitar, a sly grin on her face. Then a bullet flew towards her, and another, and another, each hitting their mark and sending Killer Queen flying around like a ragdoll. Almost immediately it became apparent that she was dead. Flopped on the floor, like a dead fish. Of course, if it wasn't apparent already, it was another psychic construct. Fading away, Killer Queen's voice could be heard in the mist "Well well... it looks like we're both playing a game of hide and seek...~ I dunno about you, but I'm a hell of a hide-and-seek player, considering I'm a psychic... you're playing the wrong game BITCH~" he voice echoed through the room, her tone playful and mocking.
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:48 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 3_zpse4dc3cf6

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

Jolyne was feeling pretty damn accomplished after her successful Ryder crotch punch. Yeah. That was nice. But then Jasper said a thing- and Jolyne drew her lips into a straight line, looking at him from afar. "Wouldn`t you like to know-" She snarled back, annoyed- just as Ryder feinted a blow to her top half, and she skillfully hopped over the blow aiming for her legs, wanting to spare herself the broken limbs. "Missed me missed me, now you gotta kiss me~! You can have all the technique you want, but speed`s still important!" She chirped from the side, throwing in a wink for good measure- then suddenly Gunnar, which was nice. She was sort of expecting a thorough beat down from both Jasper and Ryder-- at the very least, it`d mean Ross could do his fair share of damage if she kept distracting them both. But-- Gunnar being a thing would hopefully spare her some of the pain-- for a moment, she wondered where his boyfriend and girlfriend had gone off to. They were usually a trio... but, as she glanced to the side, she saw Holden and Willow helping out several injured and highly panicked strippers-- and decided this was okay. Strippers were to be helped first. Always.
Jasper was calling her back over, however- and she glanced to him, twirling her whip within her grasp some. "Uh- no. Have fun with him~!" She looked to Ryder, not noticing the interaction between Cathy and Jasper-- and happened to notice Jo nyooming about behind him. oH. uH.
"...I guess it`s time then-" She purred to herself, readying her whip and glaring at Ryder readily--- before just up and running behind him, heading toward the lab. Where Ross had thrown Jo.
"iF YOU WANNA KILL ME HEAD OVER HEREEEE--" 

The Inquisitor`s theme - I Want You
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:09 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Baraprince18_zps2e22f2f1

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

"Yeah? All that sneaking around in the shadows bullshit? That`s how assassins who are total pussies operate- fight me like a man or don`t fight me at all, Nathan--!" Ashley was quick to snap back, annoyed by Zombie`s confusion-- an assassin and a soldier were the same thing in his book. You either fight valiantly- or you don`t deserve to fight at all...! He had caught Zombie`s murmuring as he worked on reloading, which only frustrated him more- but before he knew it, his fellow assassin had been knocked off his feet. And... wasn`t moving. "...Nathan-" He lightly nudged the blonde with his foot- his frown growing more pronounced as he no response came. He was out cold already...?
He glanced over to Cathy- but, seeing as how she was preoccupied with Jasper, Ashley moved over behind Zombie, carrying the smaller male by under his arms and over to the nearest wall. He left his form slumped there- wanting his helpless body away from where most of the action would be taking place. "...Maybe next time, kid-" He gently patted Nathan`s head, smiling some- then stood back up and returned to the fray, watching as more and more people poured into the lab. Shit was hitting the fan already...  

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie just continued to positively beam, even when Pugsy suddenly had her neck in his grasp, and was lifting her off the floor. She began bicycling her legs in the air, continuing to jab at Pugsy with her blade even though it was becoming apparent that his strength was slowly working at crushing her metallic windpipe. At this point, it even kind of seemed like her smile was further intensifying--if that was at all possible.
"Silly goose! I don't condone death on the first date!" she managed to choke out, before she suddenly burst out into laughter and took her free hand, placing it onto Pugsy's and beginning to work at prying his grip open.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:18 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy continued to force himself to break Kylie's throat, that expression on her face actually served to disturb Pugsy a fair deal, which was also weakening his grip. She didn't seem affected at all by anything he did. But his current situation really gave him confidence, there was no way she could break free from his grip "This isn't a date! I'm going to kill you like the monster you are. Right here and now..." he spoke, sounding and looking surprisingly serious. And then she chocked out. Pugsy finally relaxed, it was over, finally over- aND THEN SHE SUDDENLY BURST OUT IN LAUGHTER. The horrified expression on Pugsy's face actually managed to get his mask to fall off, as the greaser looked truly and completely revolted by Kylie's suddenly outburst. Even worse, his strength was being sapped by the second, and Kylie managed to pry his grip open, freeing herself from his grasp "Why won't you die!? A normal human would have been snapped in two by now...!"

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:32 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Ryder203_zpse04745fc

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

So, Jolyne managed to dodge his attack again--which managed to tick Ryder off a bit. He was really trying here...! He glanced back at Jasper--only to see that the sileverette was kind of glaring at him. Oh. Then, he looked over to check on Jo--only to see that she was glaring at him too. Wait--was Jo angry at him--Ryder's irritated expression immediately drooped into a visage of guilt at the thought that he might have upset Jo somehow. How had he done that--? He was cheering her on--and he thought that she might be angry if he interfered in the battle aND NOW SHE WAS BEING THROWN THAT WAS BAD--
"JO--!" Ryder immediately pivoted around to face the way into the lab--only to see Jolyne run right past him, screeching for him to follow. He immediately ran after her into the lab, shouting, "Sh-Shut up--! I was already going this way anyway--!"
At last, Ryder got into the lab, seeing that apparently some kind of camera crew was setting up--aND ROSS WAS THROWING SOME BIG METAL THING AT JO NO--
Ryder was quick to re-clip his bat to his belt as he ran over to Jo, using both arms to scoop her up from where she'd fallen, just barely getting them out of the way of the thrown pod at the last second, hearing the metal clanging just behind them. He went a few more steps before he looked back at the thing in shock, then looked to Jo with an equally shocked expression, kind of holding her there for a moment before gently placing her down.
"S-Sorry I didn't help before--I didn't know if you wanted to fight him alone--did you want to fight him alone--? Should I have not helped just now--" And then he kind of realized that he had picked up Jo while she was wearing a skimpy nurse outfit-- "a-aND I DIDN'T TOUCH ANYTHING I SWEAR--"

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:42 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 GunnarandHoldenmansionthing--_zps7307bb29

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

"This isn't a tutu," Gunnar scowled at Jasper. "It's a--..." Actually, he had no idea what to call this thing he was wearing-- "A-Anyway, it was made by a better designer than whatever you're wearing, so--!" Yeah wow he definitely wasn't sounding as threatening as he had meant to sound--this was going downhill fast--sO FAST THAT JASPER HAD JUST SHOT AT HIM GHGHGH--Gunnar did his best to dive to the floor when the gunshots sounded--although one of the bullets did manage to slice along the top of his shoulder. He stood back up again, looking at the blood that was kind of running down onto the dress, then glaring back at Jasper, seeing that he was talking to some pinkette in a bikini now--dID THIS SILVERETTE THINK HE WAS SOME KIND OF JOKE? "Do you have any idea how hard Willow worked on this--?!" This didn't get him much response either--so, Gunnar went ahead and just outright charged at Jasper, swinging his hammer at the silverette's mid-section. "I'm not here to play either, you know--!"

Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

As Kylie finally got free of Pugsy's grip, she dropped down to the floor, grinning up at him as she tightened her grip on the hilt of her blade.
"Well, I'm not really a normal human, right? I mean, at least, you don't think so--you said it yourself, right? I'm a monster!" she let out another fit of giggles, then beamed up at Pugsy cheerfully. "And that's that mystery solved! So c'mon, cheer up! You're not SMILING~!" Kylie was quick to launch herself at Pugsy again, this time coming in to try to stab him in the stomach.

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:07 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 12ca83bd-77ac-4b95-b8b2-7eb345d6dab4_zps7c3cf2a2

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy didn't even realize she had messed up Ashley's fight more than she had helped by trying to get him out of the way. She was too busy blushing at Zombie's threats, because he was really hot when he did that, seriously.

"Sexy~!"

Buuuut now the two assassins were much too preoccupied with each other, and she was catching up with Jasper, which was important. Speaking of Jasper, she had just noticed how many people were attacking the silver-haired male. Maybe interrupting that hadn't been the best idea...but she couldn't miss a chance to talk to that bootiful man again, so she sort of kept moving so as to avoid getting hit by any of the attacks that Jasper was dealing with. She also conveniently didn't realize that the man was working against her faction and SHE should probably be attacking him too...

"Oh Jasper, always the charmer~ Still rocking the bunny outfits~! Definitely wore it better than the redhead over there! I left mine outside the prison, unfortunately..."

She cooed, her eyes then widening along with her grin as Gunnar's charge as it approached.

"And still the hottie magnet too? Lucky boy~"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:25 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 16 Crossdressing2_zpsba086a5e

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper smirked a little as his snide comment clearly annoyed Jolyne, loving getting on her nerves after trying to suck up to her- but as she refused to call anyone off or chase Ryder away, he sighed, gritting his teeth as she ran off. He then sort of realized Jo and Ross were missing, and he didn't like that- but Ryder was chasing after them already, at least, and just as he turned his attention towards Gunnar once more- the male was complaining about how he wasn't in a tutu, and that he had a better designer, and he was yelling about how hard some woman worked on it- and that made him smirk a bit. "Oh poor you- is that all she puts out? Clothes? You must be a lonely man at night--!" As the other charged towards him and tried to hit him in the stomach, he merely sidestepped, grabbed Gunnar's wrist- and used the other's momentum, along with a decent nudge with his hip and a yank on the other's wrist, to throw him off balance and to the ground. "Go back to your little fuck toys already before I decide to play with them too- you're out of your league," he snapped- before he turned, slowly relaxing upon hearing Cathy talking to him. "Thanks, gorgeous- it means a lot~ And of course I am, I mean, I attracted you didn't I?~" He smirked, slowly moving closer before reaching out a hand to cup her cheek as he got close. "And as much as I would love to relive every moment of our time together from before... I have a bit of a job to do~ Perhaps if you're free later we can get together again?" he offered, leaning in close to her with a smirk, lips just millimeters apart- before he pulled away, sauntering over to the lab and looking around inside, trying to see if there was anywhere he could help Which... he really couldn't from what he could see, unless Ryder was going to fight Ross instead of Jolyne now- he really wasn't sure.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next