Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

+3
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) Empty Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Deep under No Man's Land, a path from Paladin HQ leads to a cell, the only cell in all of No Man's Land. Where only the most dangerous inmate in the cell is held: Inmate-0. The cell is located in the middle of an otherwise hollow and tall room. Only a single thin path with railing is what connected the cell to the exit towards the higher levels of the HQ. Besides the cell and the railing, a fall down a seemingly bottomless pit remains. A high security protocol AI is in effect at all times, but god forbid something happens that deactivates the entire security AI...

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:38 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________

AND THEN EXPLOSION.
A metallic, heavy door containing Floor 0 of Paladin`s headquarter bursted open with a bang---flying down the hall at high speeds and skidding along the railing. Beyond hollow walls and hallways, was a lone cell--which was infamous for it`s occupants. Only one individual had ever been deemed dangerous enough to be imprisoned in No Man`s Land--up until a few months ago alone. All that kept them inside was a single AI-- enhanced with Paladin`s best technology. An AI that for all purposes, should not have ever been deactivated--but, was, by an unknown source. The doorway was fogged by dust and debris as the subject blew the door straight off it`s metal hinges. It steadily wafted down into the seemingly bottomless pit under the railings, flowing without any end in sight. The sound of a woman clearing her throat echoed, along with the sound of metal handcuffs being banged mercilessly into the doorway until it snapped straight in half.

"SUCK MY NONEXISTENT DICK, CHARLES PALADIN!"
A roar erupted from within the cell---igniting the still air with sound once more, as she stepped out beyond the still clearing dust. Her voice carried, bringing a strained grin to her face. Her eye slowly scanned through the damp hall before her---taking note of the lack of guards stationed outside her cell. ... Odd. They`d--probably usually stop her. She turned her head--switching directions, as if someone could jump on her at any moment, from any side--almost finding herself disappointed to see... nothing. At all. She was---alone. She could have thought herself alone in the time she spent in that cell... only now did her mind become clouded with thoughts of 'what if'? ... Though, she persisted.

With a tentative step, Jo advanced. She was silent--almost waiting for some kind of response from... anyone. Like--she was just... allowed to walk out?
Just like that? No guards? No Charles?
Her gaze flickered from her feet upward, staring down the narrow hallway, her previous determination and ferocity being replaced with... unease. She probably would have preferred to take any other route--but the road before her was the only one in sight. It had to lead... somewhere, at least. "... Well`p." She clicked her tongue, frowning at the jingle of handcuffs still strapped around her wrist that sounded when she placed a hand on her hip. And like that, she dashed onward. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]
osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  
Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) Jolayout_zps4a346a3e
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) Jack_410

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly the doors up open, with a Paladin Security guard getting kicked out, flying towards Jo. This flying guard was followed by a loud "FUCK THE POLICE!" and you could hear the faint sound of the doors closing shortly after. A man with blonde hair and a red suit began to wrestle the guard, before tackling him off the railing, the guard's yell echoing downwards. The man dusted off his hands, before fixing his sunglasses, turning to Jo. The man raised an eyebrow to her "Jo? GURL WHAT IS UP WITH THAT EYEPATCH! I MEAN IT'S SWAG AND ALL BUT-" he noticed the guard that was thrown at her, he was unconscious, thankfully. The man smiled to her, both his hands entering his pockets "Been awhile hasn't it...? Any luck with Jade and The Inquisitor?" he asked, his cocky grin turning into a genuine smile.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let Jack explain one thing to yah'! Don't fuck with Vulture Team-!!"
Jackal Theme - They are All Those of Justice
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:20 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

la chaleur me dérange
mais c’est le grincement du bateau qui m’a réveillée

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Oop---soldier flying in her direction. Better do something about that. Jo swiftly side stepped out of the soldier`s path--her eye following his form along as he flew into her open cell with a loud 'thud'. She stared quietly, just the slightest bit off put... until the voice booming through the hallway suddenly registered with her. She slooowly turned, her mind buzzing with skepticism. ... Reality was having a hard time processing with her---she`d just spent months staring at a gray wall, her own reality buried deep within the depths of her scattered and burdened mind. So---this, combined with the fact that the AI trapping her in that cell just magically deactivated... was taking a tiny bit of a toll on her head...

But, he just had to go ahead and acknowledge her to make it worse. Her eye gradually fixed on him and her world seemed to just... stop. Completely. Her arms hung limply at her side, her feet planted firmly on the ground. She didn`t answer immediately-- she was deathly silent, completely still for a good few seconds, just looking at him... taking in his appearance... her expression completely unreadable, aside from the somewhat evident shock.
After allowing a window of utter stillness and quietness to pass, tensing the air around them--she sprang into motion, flinging her arms around his middle and burying her face in his chest. She was still quiet as she carefully pulled him a bit tighter--almost as if checking if he were real or not. After a few more moments, she finally spoke--her voice hoarse and raspy. "What the fu-uck is going on with your hair...?!" She said, her voice breaking in the middle of her curse. Without waiting for a real response, she squeezed tighter--taking it upon herself now to answer his question. "They`re both dead...! So, so entirely dead--! Like---" Realization suddenly sunk in after the shock had settled, her expression softening slightly. "... Like you?"  

Jo`s theme - It`s Kill or be Killed!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:26 am

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jack shook his head "Tsk tsk tsk...! You look like a ghost just scared you straight gurl-" then she said that The Inquisitor and Jade were dead "Oh great! Mission complete! Now how about we go get a drink to celebrate!?" Jack asked, a big smile on his face. Then she mentioned that he was, in fact, supposed to be dead "..." he stopped, a long paused commenced. Not a single word escaped his mouth for 10 minutes, then "NUGGET WHATCHU TALKIN ABOUT!?" he yelled in response to her "Lookit me nugget! Lookit me! DO I LOOK DEAD!? NO! JACK ONLY SUFFER A FLESH WOUND- Jack don't need some bitchy heart- no sirry-" Jack poked the top of his rather pointy hair before he walked up to Jo "Where the other Vulture Babies at Jo!? They're all hiding under your eyepatch, ain't they!?" Jack got closer to Jo, trying to use his finger to peel up her eyepatch to get a look at what was behind it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:09 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

la chaleur me dérange

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

At Jack`s first statement---Jo backed up wearily, keeping her arms planted around his middle, but looking up at him inquisitively. Scared... straight by a ghost. Right now--that held an odd air of truth to it. She was silent, until her second statement seemed to hit him, forcing a hint of a smile onto her features---but then the rest of what she said hit him. Jo paused, continuing to stare at him through the silence... and then he started yelling. Her mind was working pretty slowly--even she could note that. But, even in her hazy state--what he was saying didn`t... click, entirely. "...Then where have you been?!" She asked, letting her arms fall back to her sides. "...I---really coulda used your help, y`know--? Like---a lot. You`ve got no idea---seriously, what`s going on with your hair--?!" Jo reached up in an attempt to touch the tip of Jack`s rather pointy hair around the same time he reached for her eye patch--which, she flinched at--but allowed. Her hand slowly lowered back to her side again, and she offered him a small smile, particularly at the term he used. Vulture Babies. Totally. Behind her patch, surprisingly--was still a cybernetic eye, unrealistically colored a dull gray as opposed to her other blue eye. She grinned, almost proudly. "Sick as hell, right?! It`s cybernetic and shit. Oh--right. I`m missing an eye there, by the way! That wasn`t fun. But, hey---cool stuff happened too! I`ll fill you in--I--just--what`re you doin` here again...?"

... And like that, Jo seemed to absolutely accept the fact that Jack was never dead. It was like he was never really gone--just missing for a bit! And now that he was back, she felt like she could take on an entire army...! Just wait until Ryder saw this..!

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:32 am

Jackal
Jack Harrison

Jack raised an eyebrow to Jo, what did she mean? "NUGGET what'chu mean where have I been!?" he called out to her, still kind of feeling her eyeball for some reason "Jack has been here all the time! All Jack did was take a nap after taking a flesh wound is all! Don'tchu go all crazy on me gurl!!" he told her, before he moved his fingers away from Jo's eyes, slipping them back in his pockets. He then nodded to her "Alright bro! We killed Jade and The Inquisitor- I SAY WE SHOULD GET SOME POPCORN! AND BLACK JACK! --- AND STRIPPERS!" he announced rather loudly, raising his fist into the air "We stuck it to the power baby!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:49 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

la chaleur me dérange

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo was pretty impartial to Jack sorta feeling up her cybernetic eye and such--- she couldn`t really feel it, per say. So, she just smiled at him a tad vacantly-- until he spoke up again. "Oh... huh---alright..." She muttered, nodding a bit. Just as Jo`s slow-paced mind tried it`s best to catch up and analyze all this new information--and come to the possible conclusion that she had indeed seen the light leave Jack`s eyes. She felt him go limp in her own arms-- she`d reread his letter, reaffirming for her that Jack Harrison was--by all meaning of the word--dead. But, before she could get that far into her train of thought, screeching about black jack and strippers happened--"FUCK. YES. STRIPPERS AND BLACK JACK--THAT IS THE LITERAL REASON I`D EVER MAKE MY OWN FACTION EVER---WE RIDE, BRO--" Jack`s energy seemed to have an instant-effect on an honestly confused Jo. She wrapped one of her arms around his, linking with him--before striding forward down the dark, thin ramp with swag. They were gonna conquer this city...!

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:02 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) Paladi11

Charles Paladin

As Jo and Jack gleefully walked to leave the base, Jack sung along with him "YEAAAAAAH! CHICKEN NUGGETS AND WOES!!" he cheered as soon as Jo got caught up in his celebration. And just as they walked towards the doors to Floor 0, they opened on their own. And from them stepped out an elegant figure in an expensive suit, his hair neatly done, that look in his eyes. He was a familiar sight to Josephine Beaumont. Jack immediately stopped completely as soon as Charles appeared. He seemed to be on his own, not a soul accompanying him "Hello there Ms. Beaumont." Charles spoke to Jo, a small smile on his face "And I'm assuming that today is the day you check out and head back to the surface...?" he asked, raising an eyebrow to the bluenette. Of course, Jack only had a few words for this situation "Bro you know this nugget!?"

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- Nunquam Vincar

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:16 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

la chaleur me dérange

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As soon as the doors opened---Jo skidded to an absolute stop, around the same time as Jack.
Upon seeing the figure that stood in the doorway, her heart sank.
... After spending a near two months in the depths of Paladin`s HQ, locked away and protected by guards---the man before her was the last person she would ever want to see. She took a weary step back--the first thing she did, almost on instinct--was look behind him. A certain level of relief washed over her as she acknowledged that he was alone... but, that wouldn`t be enough to put her at ease. Again, on instinct, she took a small step in front of Jack, her eye trained into Charles` own. She wasn`t gonna let his sudden appearance get in her way--not a chance in hell. "Your shitty AI shut off, assface." She said in a matter-a-fact tone, gesturing behind her toward the open cell door with her head. "So, for your information-- yes. Today will be the day I check out. You know the drill- anyone who gets in my way is gonna die--maybe you shouda been more careful about your shitty security!" She chuckled, almost humorlessly, placing her hands on her hips. "So, you wanna get outta my way, or do I have to move ya...?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:28 am

Charles Paladin

Charles listened to every one of Jo's words, the smile still on her face. Once she finished, he began to answer her "Oh... the AI shut off...? Oh I wonder whoever coudl have done that..." Charles responded to her, his grin slight growing. He stepped out of the way, allowing Jack and Jo to move freely forward "Oh of course... you are free to go-! I have already instructed the guards to get out of your way..." he told her in a rather suspicious manner "I fancy that it will be quite a tale to tell to your allies... how you lived of course." he said to her in a low voice as he stayed to her side, allowing her to walk forward and leave "Oh... and as I said before... please take your luggage too..." he spoke, looking to Jack.

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:41 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

la chaleur me dérange

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo hadn`t truly picked up the suspicious tone behind Charles` first statement, but... she sure as hell did with the second one. "..." She glared at him, quiet for a moment... before straightening her back, and scoffing. "I will take my luggage, thank you-!" She tugged Jack a tad closer to her, beginning to stride forward--and stopping right next to Charles, pausing to look him in the eyes. "... Don`t think I`ll trust you for a goddamn second. Whatever your dumb ass reason is for all of this--you`re gonna regret it. I ain`t done with you--not in the slightest. But, right now...? I couldn`t care less---" She turned toward the path ahead of her, glancing at him from the corner of her eye. "... This isn`t over."
With that, she hurried out of the Paladin HQ---back toward No Man`s Land for the first time in what felt like years...

(EXIT JACK AND JO)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:55 am

Charles Paladin

Charles grinned as Jo and Jack left, without asking a single question. As they left, Jo telling him he'd regret this, he didn't say a word. Not until she left "Oh Ms. Beaumont... I highly doubt that... as a matter of fact.. I believe you will be quite a help to my cause..." he spoke, his hand slipped into his suit pockets, the man slowly walked away, moving forward back to his office. The first step of his own plan had been completed, this was a chess game, and it was now his rival's turn.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles stood alone, in the center of Floor 0, on a console, its lights blue flickering, lighting up the otherwise dark and dreary Floor 0. The man let out a sigh as he pressed down on a holographic button "..." a screen suddenly flashed before his eyes, or rather, multiple screens. Each and every screen was following a Super Criminal in the city. Each one was a reported possible suspicion from the system, each and every time anyone did anything that Charles did not want, the computer recorded it and sent it here. There were seemingly hundreds. There was Jo, Scia, Ryder, Jolyne, Ross, an untold amount of individuals. Yet, despite the fact that there were so many, Charles' mind seemed to follow them with ease "How... interesting..." he muttered, they were all trying so hard to undermine his control, yet so far away from any real power "Its time to begin the second phase of the plan..." he spoke, to the computer in fact as it began to load hundreds of files in reply to his words "Computer... begin collecting files on the last three pieces of Heavenly Treasure...-"

Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) __layout_zpse948848d

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) Masky_zps256fe12d

"hELLOOO THERE."
Any amount of concentration Charles may have held was shattered abruptly, as Masque`s screech of a voice rang out from behind him. The other placed his gloved hands dutifully on Charles` shoulders, placing himself on the tip of his toes as if that would get him a better view of what was happening on Charles` screens. For but a moment, he was utterly still-- his gaze clearly trained on the screen showing the location of most of the Suicide Squad around Carrion Land... but, he seemed to have lost interest as quickly as he gained it.
"What`s all this--?! Can I have it-- if I lick it, it`s mine, that`s how it works-- oH, can we watch the Mistress--?! What`s SHE doing right now? I wanna know--" Without further ado, Masque bumped Charles away with his hip girlishly-- and began the process of erratically sliding his hands along the keyboard, because that`s how problems are fixed.
"WHERE ARE YOU HIDING, BOOBZILLA--?!"  

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles' expression suddenly changed to one of pure horror as he heard a familiar voice "Oh no-" not him, anything but him. Charles was going to turn around to push Red Masque back int a closet again "SINCE WHEN DID YOU COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!?" too late, he was already shoved out of the way, and Red Masque was not tinkering with his machines, horribly so. The screens disappeared, suddenly flashing to hundreds of different locales without any real reasoning. Charles twitched, all of that organization... ruined. Charles quickly grabbed Red Masque's shoulder "I'm afraid Miss Xiu has her ways of keeping out of my sight, now GET OUT!" he yelled, trying to pull Red Masque away "You're going to break something! EVERYTHING!" the LAST thing Charles wanted were some of the guards seeing Red Masque, that would be DISASTROUS.

Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:00 pm

"NO CLOSET CAN CONTAIN ME LONG ENOUGH- BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL, I HAVE THE POWERRRR--" He continued feverishly tapping away at the keyboard, seeming to be absolutely committed to ruining any work Charles had put into organizing anything ever. He briefly looked over his shoulder as Charles tugged at him, seeming to falter slightly as Charles explained the Mistress` location. "Guh- you aren`t trying hard enough-" He proceeded to flat out bash his palm into the keyboard- an action which invoked the system to place the Suicide Squad at attention. "But look how cute they are- arguing and such-! ... Gotta say, I`m a bit jealous..." It was then that he froze all movement, the expressionless guise of his mask aiding him in becoming a real-life representation of a still-life painting. In a sharp movement, he turned his head to look at Charles briefly- a smile lacing his voice, "Only seems right that I get my own task force too- I waaaannt... thESE ONES--" He turned back, as screens focusing on Ryder, Bunny, Emilia, Scia, Agan, Dorthy, Doctor Jack, Gabriel, Aidan, and Killer Queen popped up- and once they did, his focus was on Charles again, his hands having fallen limp at his sides. "...Task force of redheads-"

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:04 am

Charles Paladin

Charles looked completely unamused at Red Masque's antics, completely unamused. He was going to do something about him when the masked man brought up the Suicide Squad "Ah yes- they're visiting Vulture Team... all according to plan. Though I do hope they all make it out of there alive... it'd be a shame if Nathan or Rommel were to get shot... though to be honestly I'd hardly care... it'd just be a pain to replace them... especially with all the Ranked Assassins busy at the moment... really... its so hard to find good help these days-" and then task force red head. Charles was once again unamused "..." he once again began to pull Red Masque away from the computer "You'll get nothing and like it- why don't you go build a castle out of rocks or something-?" he spoke scathingly as he tried to drag Red Masque off.

Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:15 am

Masque`s motions slowed as Charles spoke-- it was hard enough to hear with his cloak covering every inch of him, but his thunderous typing wouldn`t make Charles anymore audible. "Is anything ever not according to plan with you--? And, hey, they`re assassins- wave a few hundred dollars in their face and they won`t be that busy." Back to typing he went- except no, because apparently Charles wasn`t too crazy about his amazing task force of redheads idea. Again, once Charles pulled at him-- Masque`s upper body sort of bent backwards, his lower half remaining exactly where it stood. "Looked for rocks earlier- found none. Earlier I told the Russian girl you were a meese-- she almost believed me-- I like her-- she`s my favorite--" His gloved fingers clasped around the keyboard, for further support against Charles` strong pull. That guy was definetely a lot stronger than he looked lemme tell ya what-- "I sure hope none of `em die- buuuut... based off how I hear this city works... Iuno..." He trailed off, rolling head head back in order to get a good view of Charles through his mask. Not looking at someone when you spoke to them just felt odd-- "I should go into the city, methinks--" His hands came together quietly, his fingers tapping against each other in anticipation for Charles` response--

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles looked to Red masque, a grimace on his face as he gave up on dragging the man and instead just folded his arms, looking disapprovingly at the man "There are plenty of rocks here..." he muttered "And there's mud! You could work with that too-! Why not work with that!? That's SUCH a good idea! Go do that-!" but then he started talking about Inna. This invoked a sigh from Charles "Yes yes... she is... foreign..." he muttered "You -do- know who she is right...? Inna Dragovich... that ring a bell...?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, his left foot tapping against the floor nervously "To believe that -he- had a kid... she at least has better manner-" Charles speech was then stopped when Red Masque said he should go into the city. This immediately invoked a reaction of shock from Charles, he immediately snapped "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-!"

Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 10, 2014 7:44 pm

"It`s like you WANT my cloak to get ruined. I`m not touching mud-- this stuff is high quality--" As damp as the redness that coated him was-- he was very protective of it`s color. If it stopped being red, people might not understand his codename and stuff--
And then all this Inna talk commenced- Masque visibly tensed, but nothing else changed- he was still feverishly bashing away at Charles` keyboard. "...I haven`t the slightest clue who she is! She`s got a cute hat though- I kinda want it-" He continued, about to go into further detail-- until the response to his request go enter the city came around. Masque ceased his keyboard smashing, turning to face Charles with what was surely a distraught expression-- except no, because mask. "WHY THIS? WHAT DID I DO? I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL, CHARLES--"

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Charles Paladin
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles just glared to Masque "You... no... no more..." he spoke in a tired voice, shaking his head "Do I need to assign another baby sitter!? My guards have better things to do than watch over you-" then something hit Charles, just last week he HAD assigned one of his men to watch over Masque. He hadn't seen that security guard since... Charles' glare intensified to Masque "Red... where did he go...?" the man muttered, speaking as bluntly as he could to the masked man "Do you know how -expensive- it is to replace my men...!? Do you think they grow on trees!?" like money!? Money certainly grew on trees as far as Charles was concerned.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat May 10, 2014 11:21 pm

Masque was admittedly quite pleased with himself- mostly because he could tell he was exactly the reason for Charles` exasperated mood. He clasped his gloved hands together, tapping his fingers against each other again- not moving much at all aside from that as Charles inquired about the soldier that had been left to guard Masque. After a few moments of silence-- slowly, very slowly, Masque tilted his head to one side. "Who? ... RIGHT HIM. Yeah. We don`t talk about him anymore-" He mumbled the last part, before whirling back around to Charles` computer and going back to just sort of---sliding his hands all over the keys. "Can I get on the interwebs through this--"

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Charles Paladin
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles' grimace intensified as Red Masque answered him "What." he was definitely not pleased, WHAT DID HE DO TO THE GUARD!? Charles grabbed the masked fellow by the back of his head again "You're paying for that-" he muttered, he did NOT like people breaking is things, at least not without his consent. But then the masked man started... doing things with the keyboard. Charles gave Red Masque an expression of disgust "This isn't that type of computer! Besides you don't need the internet anyways!" he grabbed Red Masque's arms and started to pull him away from the computer "You're going back to the closet!"
__________________________________________________________________________________
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 11, 2014 12:31 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

"Oh daaaaaaarling!" The Mistress chimed in, smiling as brightly as ever. She looked ravishing, as she did all the time. "Charles Darling, there you are. You sir are not an easy man to find. I just had to come find you and talk to you cause I have some goooooooood neeeeeeeeeeews!" she said with a smile, a very bright smile.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next