Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

+3
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 12 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:28 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 12 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

Eagle nodded, listening to the story.
"Alright...so she was like a mother to you then...in a way...and who the hell is...Bunny...sounds like a girl, is she hot?" he joked and laughed. He started to think. "Hmm...now...if I were a Paladin officer...and my base was getting destroyed...what would I do...?" he pondered a little more, and then thought of something. "We're underground...but what if we have to go deeper...like a bunker...we could find like...a robot or some shit...or jetpacks...that would be awesome..." he got up and looked for some sort of way to go deeper into this place. Lik a hatch or something.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:43 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 12 1610
Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 12 Layout10
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly screaming, and Barbara fell from the sky down onto Rommel. She landed right on him, before rolling to the floor "I... I'm alive..." she whimpered to herself. Killer Queen wasn't used to her lack of psychic powers, and she had just jumped down a three-story tall hole under the assumption she could create a construct to help her landing. Well, at least SOMETHING broke her face. Dusting herself off, she looked to Eagle with a half-hearted look as she muttered "Thanks, but who the fuck are you...?" before seeing everyone else, Nathan... and the other guys! Yep, this was Task Force 0... or some of it "Hey... you guys wouldn't happen to have run into a crazy bitch with green hair have you...?" she asked in a rather casual way. She figured those were probably a dime a dozen around here... just maybe not with super speed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:49 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle was minding his own beeswax when Barbie fell on him. He hit the floor with a 'OOF! SON OF A BITCH' But then he got a good look at her. "Ooooh...dude, it's raining hot chicks? Today got way better suddenly!" Eagle said, and let Barbie up. Then she started to talk. "Who the fuck are you is a better question. And where did you come from, cause we can use whereever she came from to get the fuck out of here. Like seriously!" he paused to think for a second when Barbie mentioned crazy bitches. "Green Hair narrows it down. One of our peeps rocketed out of here with her in tow by accident. You just missed her." he said, now sitting up.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:58 am

Barbara let out a giggle and suddenly got very flustered when Eagle called her a hot chick "Oh you're too kind..." the girl spoke in a soft voice... of course she had either forgotten that this guy had called her a whore about two months ago or he didn't recognize him since he looked different. But the man's sudden talk about her JUST missing Poison almost immediately drove Killer Queen into a blood rage "WHAT!?" he yelled out "OH SHIT FUCK THAT DICKDICK I'M... I'M... AGAHERFUEKFNHKEWBFJEKW!!" Barbara then suddenly began to breathe in... and out... deep breathes, deep breathes. Calming down... calming down... calmed down "Anyways... yeah... wow... that sucks... bummer man... yeah... bummer... soooo...." Barbara looked up towards the hole she fell from... no signs of Ashley yet "There's gonna be a guy to help us out soon I promise... we just need to wait for him... hopefully he isn't texting that slut again... I swear if she's distracting him again I'm gonna rip his dick off and murder her with it..." she kicked a rock away before looking back to Eagle, just kind of raising an eyebrow to him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:06 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

"It's kind of my job to hit on girls that aren't ugly as balls or total bitches so." he was still smiling. "And besides, I got a thing for punk girls. Means they can chill and have fun or whatever am I right?" he was kind of just commenting on her clothes being punkish, since he knew next to nothing about this random chick. Also, totally didn't recognize her since she didn't have blue skin, so it was okay to hit on her. And then she went nuts...standard for chicks these days. but then help was coming. Badass! "Man, hot and helpful? You're a rare breed." he grinned and laughed. He didn't really hear the whole 'slut' conversation, but OH WELL! THERE WAS STILL A HOT CHICK! HE DIDNT CARE!
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:25 am

Barbara suddenly let out a squeal "YAY I'M NOT A BITCH OR FUGLY!" she announced rather happily, as she seemed to fangirl. She then just kind of stood there looking happy as Rommel spoke, looking down to her clothes as he mentioned her being punk. She honestly dressed like this because IT PISSED ASHLEY OFF... but she kind of liked it anyways... she guessed she could call herself punk. Yeah, she liked belonging to things! "I'm helpful~!?" Barbara called out in a shock as her face turned red "OhmygodsomeguycalledmehotANDhelpfulthisisagreatdaypraisethespaghettimonster!" she suddenly covered her face to hide her embarrassment. Though... Ashley was taking his sweet time "Still gonna rip off that guy's dick if he doesn't call from the sky RIGHT... NOW...!" Killer Queen added while still trying to be flustered.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:33 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

"Babe, he can take all the time he needs...gives me more time to look at your sweet self." Eagle grinned as he was already checking out Barbie from head to toe. "And I like a girl I can get all frazzled. It's better that way, don't you think babe?" yeah, Eagle didn't really care at this point he was stuck in a hole...cause hot chick. LOGIC! As he was checking her out, he did notice the lack of tits...which he could live with. He was an ass guy, honestly. And she looked like she had a sweet ass. So...plus in his book. He was just gonna enjoy the view for now until they were rescued. Cause why not? No one was saying 'do not flirt with this chick' so meh.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:38 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 12 Baraprince24_zps6791128b

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

So Ashley had been taking his time heading over to the Walls sort of, until he heard something about hot chicks echoing upward from a hole in the ground. Knowing Barbie had gone ahead- that was enough to get him to break into a full out sprint despite how much that must have hurt, considering his sort of life threatening injuries...
But either way, he dropped next to the hole leading down to Floor 0, barking down into it from above- "HEY, HEY, HEY! WATCH YOURSELF, VERGA! YOU THINK YOU`VE GOT ANY SORT OF RIGHT TO TALK TO HER LIKE THAT?! SHE`S A GODDAMN LADY AND YOU`LL FUCKING TREAT HER LIKE IT, SCUMBAG PIECE OF SHIT--! VOY A MATAR A MEAR Y USTED EN SU TUMBA!" Mad Ashley was kind of mad. He had sort of forgotten that he was here for his adopted son at this point, because some adult asshole was hitting on his teenage daughter and this was nOT OKAY. "I SWEAR TO GOD SO MUCH AS LOOK AT HER AND I`LL PERSONALLY COME DOWN THERE TO RIP OFF YOUR DICK AND MURDER YOU WITH IT, JOTO!"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:43 am

Barbara swayed around her hips as she covered her face, giggling as she heard Eagle "You're sooooo nice~" the assassin spoke softly, trying her best to not start laughing from embarrassment. But then Ashley was yelling down at Eagle from above. Barbara almost immediately jumped up with joy upon hearing his voice "There you are daddy~!" she happily spoke out as she smiled to him... she didn't even seem to flinch that he was threatening to brutally murder Rommel... because she probably wouldn't have batted an eye at that. "I'm so glad you're here and not texting that filthy whore-bitch..." Barbara's voice seemed to grow somewhat more threatening and low pitched for those last few weeks. Eventually the assassin turned from her father, making a good spin around as she did so "So..." she looked to Rommel "You know the useless asshole...?" she asked pointing to Nathan behind her.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:46 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 12 Zombie12

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 12 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie turned his back on the whole Rommel-Barbara conversation... the fact that that was his sister Rommel was talking to made Nathan VERY uncomfortable. He tried his best to ignore it and pretend he had never heard those two talk... EVER. And then Ashley was giving out divine punishment from the sky and all was right in the world again. Hopefully Rommel would take the threats to heart and stop, thus stopping Nathan from puking. The assassin looked to Ashley, walking over to under him "Took you long enough... yo... Ash... it was Ishel... she's here..." Zombie spoke in a low voice, before breaking eye contact from his father "And... honestly... she's why I was here... she was the one that hired me..." Poison had run off from Paradise Bay, leaving everything clueless to her whereabouts. This included Ashley, but neither did they know that Poison had still kept herself in contact with Nathan, he had known she was around all along and hadn't spoken a word to anyone else.

"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:56 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Oh hi raging man. He looked at Ashley and then Barbie. The connection between her and Ashley sunk in. Well shit...that was really awkward. He wished he cared more, but he didn't.
"Totally wasn't me. It was all Paladin's fault. He made me do it." yeah, that was gonna work. Oh well, Eagle was Eagle. He knew when to shut up...he just wished he cared more.

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 12 Bunny29_zpsc94ae26a
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

And then Bunny arrived. She decided to not really say anything about what was going on, and focused more on the 'getting Nathan to safety' plan. She went to the hole.
"Uhhh...do y'all have a way of gettin out? Cause if you don't, I do so...I'll just wait for y'all here unless ya need me. Nathan, I am expectin answers." she took the synthetic skin off her arm and readied her grappeling cable in cast they needed to exit that way.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:26 am

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Feeling as if he had gotten his point across to Rommel, Ashley shot the man a meaningful snarl before sliding down the hole himself. He landed in a crouch, taking a moment to straighten up and dust himself off neutrally, his eyes scanning over the area. This was probably where the infamous 'Floor 0' had been at some point in time-- the place the Inquisitor had been sent to rot for years, and the same place Charles had intended to put Ashley before he slipped away. Good times, good times...
He glanced over at Barbie, smiling pleasantly at her now, and obviously not catching the last bit she had mumbled about Rika. But then Nathan was a thing- the last time they had spoken, Nathan kind of tried to kill him a bit... so, initially, Ashley was somewhat stiff, acknowledging the blonde with a fair-minded nod. He listened as he spoke, sighing tiredly as his shoulders drooped. "Hey, man. Yeah, I saw her already... she`s--" And then he caught the rest of what he said. He stared a second, eyes slooowly narrowing- before flat out smacking the blonde upside the head. "Estúpido! What`re you, retarded--?! What, you think you`re being all tough and professional by keeping dumb ass secrets?! You`re not! Grow the hell up, asshole!" He fumed, barking lowly at his son- afterward he heaved another sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose to relieve some of the tension building in his temples. He couldn`t help but feel like there was something he could have done if he had just been aware of her whereabouts-- even if it was as insignificant as his attempts to help her earlier... "Ugh, shit- whatever, it`s too late to do anything now, just--" He reached and unclipped a grappling hook from his belt, readying it in his hand as he called over to Bunny, "Hey, angel- you take up the lighter ones and I`ll take the heavier ones. Capiche?"    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:47 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

"Jeez man!" Eagle rubbed the back of his head. "I was just trying to make light of a bad situation alright? So sue me." he rubbed his head again, growling a little. Now he was actually starting to care more...a little bit...not too much though.

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny nodded.
"Gottcha!" she said, and fired the line down into the hole. "Grab on and hold on! I'll pull you out alright?" she called down. "Smaller injured on first! Then the not so injured, got it?" she waited for someone to grab onto the line so she could get to work.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 12 Dorohedoro_full_1041119_zps910f994e

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
-------------------------------------
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

While this entire conversation was going on on the other side of the room, Lukas had been rooting through some of the rubble away from everyone else. Through that search, he'd found some Paladin armor, and had put it on over his old, tattered clothes--it would probably do him some good, to not be wearing rags. Once he was finished with that, he returned to the others, looking up at the hole as Bunny sent the cable down and asked for the most injured of them. Lukas looked around a bit--he knew that the most injured definitely wasn't him. It was obviously one of the others...being surrounded by so many heavily injured people, he felt a bit bad, honestly...
"I'll go up after you all..." he murmured quietly, unsure whether people heard him or not. His new clothes were hiding his injuries pretty well, although his side was still bleeding slightly--either way, he wanted to make sure that the others were lifted up first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lukas' Theme - Dominus Deus Sabaoth
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:29 am

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie let out an "Ouch!" looking highly offended "Parental abuse man!" he yelled to Ashley in a rather whiny way. He gritted his teeth, looking somewhat annoyed before continuing "Look! I didn't know she would go crazy okay! I have no idea what happened!" he yelled to Ashley before turning his back on the mohawked-man. He looked down to the lines to rise up "You guys go first..." he spoke to his team, letting out a sigh "I'll go after you guys..." he told them, shoving his hands into his pockets. He refused to look back to Ashley, he just sort of stared at an empty wall "What the fuck happened to her...?"

"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:34 am

Barbara looked away from Nathan and Ashley, she wasn't going to touch that with a ten-feet pole "I think I'm done here..." the girl spoke in a low voice, she was hoping they'd be out of here quickly, this place looked like it would fall apart at any moment now. She began to tap her foot against the ground, Bunny had let out her line, hopefully one of these Paladin guys would go up already "Will you slow-asses go up already? None of us are being paid by the hour here..." she muttered in a grouchy voice, her eyes narrowing into an annoyed glare.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

"Okay, come on. This isn't a fucking quiz. Smile, go up first, then Zomb, then Jasper. This isn't the time to be all mopey right?" he sighed and shook his head.

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny sighed.
"Queen's right guys! I ain't got all day! Chop chop, let's move!" she said, waiting for the freaking guys to get freaking moving. Really, this was like...not okay.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

"Vhy me first...?" Lukas asked with a heavy sigh, looking around at the others. "Jasper and Zombie obviously need more medical attention zhan I do..." Not to mention that he wanted to stick around and make sure that Jasper actually got onto the cable to go up. After that one time that he'd tried to bring Jasper to the infirmary, only to have to chase him out into the city...well, he just wanted to be careful. "Somebody else go up first, I probably need zhe least first aid out of any of you here." This was getting a bit ridiculous...but Lukas knew that it would be unfair of him to go up first. That, and he had to watch Jasper--so he wasn't about to go up until the others did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:44 am

Barbara continued to pace around angrily until both Bunny and Rommel spoke. About time, she wanted to get out of here. But then Smile said that Nathan or Jasper had to go up first and Killer Queen let out a loud and whiny "UGH!" kicking a nearby piece of rubble. She had no patience for this, she was this close to grabbing one of them and shoving them onto these things to go up, they were like children. Eventually, getting bored, Barbara pulled out a sharpie from her shorts (!?) and snuck up on Rommel, writing her phone number on his arm along with a 'CALL ME!' all while he wasn't paying attention, then scurried off to kicking rocks, hoping that one of them would hit Jasper, Nathan, or Smile so she could yell 'NERD!' and laugh about it.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:56 am

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Ashley didn`t care for Nathan`s parental abuse claims, grumbling something to himself and crossing his arms in disapproval. " 'Oh, I didn`t know she would go insane~! It`s not my fault! I`m Nathan~! Waah!' " He cut in with in a girlish lilt (or at least as girlish as his guttural growl of a voice could get), as if imitating Zombie`s voice in the most immature way possible. "Man, shut up! She was recovering! No shit she was fragile as fuck mentally! You`re dumb and now we gotta deal with it! Nice going, asshole!" Without another word, he shot his grappling hook up to the surface-- and forcefully yanked Zombie close to him from behind, bringing them both up to the ceiling of what used to be Floor 0. He ungracefully threw Zombie up and out of the hole, despite his mentioning that he would go last- before dropping back down again.
He headed for Rommel next, still grumbling something under his breath as he wordlessly grabbed the blonde and hoisted him over his shoulders in a fire man carry-- then shot them both up to the top of Floor 0 like he had with Zombie. Except, this time, Ashley was sure to climb out as well- and sort of throw Rommel on the floor before going back down again. He didn`t like that guy.
"Who next...?" He asked, glancing at Smile and Jasper and sounding a least a bit tired now- Rommel was kind of heavy...   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:02 am

Nathan Crockett

"WHAT ARE YOU, FIVE!?" Nathan yelled in offense to Ashley, as a response to Ashley childish imitation of his voice. Still turned away from him, the man began to mutter to himself, he was sick of this guy already. Then he was suddenly yanked up then thrown to the ground on a completely different floor "I- what!?" Nathan rubbed his head, it all happened so fast... it was all a blur! The assassin left himself on the floor, not so much as reacting as Rommel was also thrown to the ground not too long after. Since Bunny was there, he figured it was best to speak with her instead "So... why are you here...?'' he asked in a casual voice "I thought you and Ash didn't get along..." he muttered "I sure as hell know we don't-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle flopped and hit the floor above.
"Shit!" he muttered and rubbed his head. "That hurt..." he was still in pain but then he noticed a number on his arm. "Huh?" he looked down the hole at Barbie and grinned. There was just one problem. Eagle didn't own a cellphone...meh, he could most likely steal one from a small timer around the vacinity. He adjusted his jacket, or what was left of it, and waited for the others.

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Yeah, common sense must be second language." she said. "One comes with me, the other goes with Ash. It's easy logic, let's go!" she sighed and then heard Nathan talk. She looked away from him. "We...had a run in and...he saved me. Even though he said I didn't owe him anything, I felt like I should at least help out how I could. Which meant finding you and your group. I may kill people for a living...but I still gotta heart...or what's left of one." and then she looked at him. "Now...I'm gonna ask this. Why did you take that job? Why does Poison want me in this 'World Assassin' business?" she just wanted an answer. She didn't hate Nathan, she didn't really hate the other assassins either at this point. The only person she hated was herself for being weak...for not saving Vulture Team when she could have...for letting Elliot down as his guard and girlfriend...if she could even call him that anymore. She shook the thoughts from her head, and waited for Nathan's answer.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile

Lukas watched as Ashley brought Zombie and Rommel to the surface, then looked to Jasper. Quite obviously, Jasper was more injured at this point--so Lukas walked over to the silverette, putting his arm over his shoulder, and speaking to him,
"You're going up next," as he led him over to where Bunny's grappling hook was on the ground, bringing Jasper over so that he could be pulled up and out through the hole. Lukas looked upwards as he waited for Jasper to go up, squinting slightly as he looked up through the hole. So, this was their way out...? They had gone down through the rabbit hole when they had first agreed to work for Charles--and now, they were leaving that same rabbit hole behind. Would he ever find Astrid out there, without assistance...? He just had to hope that he would. For now, that was all he could do.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 12 Jasper32_zps0a3a428d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"
-------------------------

Jasper frowned a little as Poison focused on him with that sickeningly sweet expression- but in a flurry of movement he felt too sluggish to follow, she was gone, and he slowly backed up until he found something he could sit on, hands moving to hold his head. He felt a little woozy- it wasn't that bad, but he felt sure he knew the reason. Blood loss. And pain, probably. He needed a chance to rest, to recover... but who knew when he might get the opportunity. Instead of stressing, he tried to calm his knotted stomach and throbbing head, taking a deep breath- before jolting some as more people appeared. He looked up, attention somewhat hazy- but upon recognizing they weren't exactly attacking, he rested his head in his hands and let the others deal with it.
Up until Smile came over to him and draped an arm over his shoulder. He frowned a bit as he lifted his head and looked at the brunette, wondering what he wanted- but as he slowly processed what he had said, it clicked. They... were getting out. He got up and let Smile lead him over to the grappling hook, sort of eying it cautiously before looking at Smile as if expecting him to say something. He didn't give him much of a chance to, however, before he sighed and moved to grab onto the hook, a bit unsure if he would be able to hold on well enough but refusing to give in and admit that.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:30 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Eyyy! Someone listened for once. She liked that Smile guy...not really, but still. She looked to see Jasper all secured, and then hoisted the man up quickly, getting him through the hole safe and sound. She looked down.
"Alright, he's up!" she said, and lowered the cable down again. "Ash, if you need a break, I can get the other two." she said..

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next