Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin)

+5
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) Empty Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:20 pm

The Medbay is Paladin HQ's pride and joy, boasting the latest technology in the medical field. The art of mending wounds and saving lives has been perfected here. Charles Paladin himself actually created much of the technology here, and it has a rotating staff that lasts all 24 hours of the day. The Medbay itself looks like something out of a science fiction story than a hospital. Security drones patrol this area slightly less than other parts of Paladin HQ.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin)

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) Jo5_zpsde41835c

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

When Jo awoke several days later, her mind was still in the moment before she was knocked out. Her eye fluttered open at a steady place, vision focusing and unfocusing as she groggily gazed up at florescent lights. A low groan pushed past her lips, until her eye widened abruptly; ornamented with the chaos that ensued in the Bell Tower on Christmas Eve. She felt her heart accelerate as the feeling of her body ripping through the solid, cold air when she plunged out of the tower took her body over for a split second; her deep inhales and exhales being the only thing that stopped a scream from ripping out of her throat. "...Jack...?" Her voice came out as a weak, strained, and tired mumble, before she cleared her throat and let her eyelids drop again.
She saw the evident struggle behind Jackal`s movements... but, even hidden behind those sunglasses- she could tell the way his eyes distinctively fixed onto her when he fired. Was... it on purpose...? Had he meant to send her spiraling out into No Man`s Land, descending until she was a stain on concrete? Ryder... was he livid...? Why was she not hearing his calming voice waking her up...? And---Jackal. Was... he even alive anymore...? Had she been wrong? Was it not Jack Harrison?
His corpse layed still in the ground, but... the man before her felt so... real...
She... had to check on him... and Ryder, and Bunny, and Nate-- ... what had happened to the Holiday Killer? The Warden--or, rather, ex-Warden...
Slowly, Jo`s eye opened more and more. And the first thing she felt was a distinctive lack of... anything in her empty left eye. Right. That happened. She rotated her shoulder, rolling it in search of a cracking sound-- taking note of the fact that the bone had been popped back into place from it`s dislocated position. She placed her hands down firmly onto the cot under her, using that to elevate her torso slightly and lift her head off her pillow. Jo glanced down--figuring that at some point, her dress shirt and trench coat had been ruined, considering someone had taken it upon themselves to strip her down to her undershirt and slacks. Maybe Mocha...? Jo`s worry only grew---was there blood on her trench coat...?
"Hnn... Ryder... you there...?"

At last, she took a look around. Immediately, she recognized her surroundings. Not the infirmary at Carrion Land. Paladin`s med bay. "...Pala..." Her mind previously had felt so hazy and unfocused... but, now-- it was going into hyper drive with possibly outcomes and ideas and the worst possible situations and wow-- "...din...?" As stiff as her arm felt, she lifted it to run a hand through her hair, momentarily enjoying the feeling of her long locks cascading back over her exposed shoulder. But, her mind continued to burst with thoughts. Was... she being captured again...? Was she about to spend another two months in a dark, damp cell that still reaked of the Inquisitor? ... Not if she had anything to say about it. Even if, by chance, it was just... a favor, or something. Which was the most unlikely thing to ever be unlikely ever. Her head sung with pain each time she would move it, so, she carefully lowered herself back down into a laying position on the med cot, and placed an arm over her eyes to cover her limited vision from the burning lights above here. "...Anyone here...?"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) Paladi11

Charles Paladin
__________________________________________________________________________________________

And there he was, Charles Paladin leaning against a wall in the corner of the room "Right on time..." the man stood up straight, walking towards Jo "You've been out for a few days Josephine...-" he walked over to Jo, looking down on her "Have a nice nap? Welcome to Paladin HQ, this medbay ring a bell? I'm sure it does.... you've been here before... hell... you've been everywhere in this building already." the man reached his hand into his jacket, pulling something out of it. It was an eyepatch, he dangled it in front of Josephine with a bored expression on his face "I'm not paying for another fake eye- Hal may have been an idiot but you're dangerous enough with one eye as is..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- Nunquam Vincar

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:34 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

When Charles standing in the corner of the room all along became apparent---Jo felt her head sink a bit. That was...---she didn`t know how to put it. Unnerving? Embarrassing? Creepy? Somewhere in there, the right word lingered. She didn`t turn her head when the sound of his footsteps advancing registered with her. He came from the right side---which was, quite literally, a blind spot. So, she kept her head flat on the cot, removing her arm from her face to stare up at the lights above her, in hopes of possibly getting her eye to readjust. As it stood-- some black clots dotted her vision, which was... worrisome. "Hm..." She hummed lowly in response to his first comment, nodding her head a nearly unnoticeable amount. As he continued, she finally turned her head toward him, not making the slightest effort at picking herself up from the cot-- just gazing at him with tired eyes that held no emotion quite yet. Naturally, her mind was jumping with emotions- but, Jo had, over time, become an expert at concealing her feelings when necessary.

There was a mild sense of vulnerability about her current situation that set off alarms in her mind... so, in an effort to become the slightest bit more... defensive, maybe? Jo sat up from her laying position again, holding her head in one hand, just as Charles wiggled in eye patch directly in her visage. She looked at it for a moment-- then at him, then at it again, then him, then it-- before gently tugging it from his grasp, and holding it in her lap. She didn`t put it on quite yet-- not with the amount of strain her head felt. Wrapping this around it would be... unsatisfactory, she deemed. "... Yeah." She answered, albeit a bit late. Jo`s gaze flickered up from the eye patch, back to Charles- whom she squinted at. "... So... thanks...?" Finally, her voice returned to it`s usual tone, but not without a bit of raspy creakiness to it, due to her just awakening from a prolonged slumber. "How long`s it been...? Did I miss Christmas...? You keep taking all my favorite holidays from me... missed Halloween, too..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles raised an eyebrow to Jo as he looked at her "Halloween isn't a holiday Josephine... and it's January 1st... you've been out cold for a few days..." he informed her, walking over to a cabinet and looking through it's stock "Why blame me...? It's your fault you keep getting caught... but enough of that." Charles turned back over to Jo, glaring to her "I have a job for you. I did mention we would see each other again soon. That time is now. Tell me, have you heard of Citizen Ross? Or The Patriots...?" he asked, looking over to his wrist watch and tapping his foot against the floor impatiently.

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:08 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Halloween is a holiday. You`re just old." Jo promptly replied, looking quite interested in the eye patch on her lap still. January first. New Year`s Day. "...The Family`s got fireworks... I saw them once... we should set those off later..." As relieved as she was that the gap in which she had been out was not as long as she previously thought-- she did make a mental note that this was only the second Christmas in her entire lifetime in which she hadn`t been reunited with her family in Scarlet City. Which was... depressing, to say the least... the only other time she hadn`t made it was when she had just started with Paladin- and the work was too much to fly across the continent for a single holiday. Although she kept her head down, as if entirely invested in her lap- she peered up at Charles curiously as he burrowed through some cabinets. She snarled at his comment-- caught? "I was blasted out of the bell tower..." Jo protested in a mumble, rolling her shoulder once more. Yeah. Still not dislocated. Without noticing, she had disconnected from the conversation at hand-- only a few key words from what Charles had said bringing her back. "... Citizen Ross? Uh... yeah. Scarlet`s mayor. Heard of him. Patriots-- not so much. Not getting the relevancy yet..." She twisted her torso to the side, continuing the motion until she heard a cracking sound from her back-- after which, she would switch to the other side. "But... as nice as it is seeing your mug again... I`m not doing any 'jobs' for you. Not sure if you got the notice- but, I`m not your employee anymore. Really do appreciate you patchin` me up and stuff, though..." She hopped off the cot, wincing and hissing quietly as she did, and took a moment to stretch her arms, studying the way her muscles contracted. "So, uh... bye." Jo shoved her hands into her pockets, only managing to take one step before hissing in pain again- "Crap- before I go, do you have any- like- things for headaches- I don`t really like pills, though-"    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles grinned, he found it amusing how she had just woken up, and just decided to get up and run off already. He knew she was lively but this was ridiculous "I'm afraid you won't be leaving soon..." Charles spoke to her with a smile. The man slipped both hands into his pockets, and stood behind her "You see... if you leave these walls... your head is going to burst like a balloon..." Charles then promptly took a step back "I'm building a team Josephine, I need you to lead it." he told her bluntly.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:47 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo rose an eyebrow at Charles, keeping her hand on it`s position atop her head. Her eyes followed him cautiously as he took his place behind her, peering up at him expectantly-- until he said a thing. "What?!" Suddenly, her hand fell from it`s position on her cranium. Panic ensued.
She whirled on her heel to face him as he stood behind her, but suddenly froze in place, stopping her motion-- because what would happen if her brain like moved or something and something got triggered Jesus fucking Christ what even was-- "The FUCK did you do to my head?! If you think I`m gonna stay in here another goddamn second, you`ve got another thing coming-- I`m not gonna be in your shitty team, you massive ass wipe- I`m already leading a team- fuck your shit- fuck you- why the fuck should I even believe you...?! You`re a shitfaced liar, don`t think I don`t know your fuckin` game- I`ve seen your type, dickhead, and I`m not fuckin` falling for your bullshit, you got that..?!"
Her violent hysterics didn`t come out as loud as one would assume, actually-- it was at her usual volume, although it very much sounded like it wanted to be louder. Almost as if she thought the bomb lodged in her brain would hear her and get mad.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles shook his head, looking at Jo as if he were someone looking down on a sad, helpless, retarded puppy "Bombs. I put microscopic bombs in your head to assure you wouldn't act up this time around. And don't push me, because we both know that I would do that. Now please sit down and listen to me. Vulture Team is apt enough with Mr Mercy at the helm... and I need you back at Paladin... leading my new team." Charles narrowed his eyes at Jo, raising his chin "Now, I DID have the plan to actually build up a partnership between Paladin and Vulture Team- but your subordinates had to make it known to the WHOLE world that they killed ex-Paladin... and you know how it is... it doesn't matter if he was 'ex'-Paladin... if you become Paladin, you die in Paladin. People are thinking Vulture Team will start a new Kraven incident now! So hopefully we have that cleared up, shall we get back to business-?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:33 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Can you--NOT be so fuckin` calm when you tell me that?! Jesus fucking Christ, you goddamn psychopath--" She snapped fiercely, feeling her head very gently for signs of any scarring. She didn`t even want to move-- she didn`t know what kind of bomb it may have been (if there even was a bomb,)--the slightest bit of movement and that would be it. Everything felt fine... how he even manage to do that...? As much as she would have liked to question this whole bomb ordeal further, Charles didn`t seem too interested in the topic. She suddenly felt sick to her stomach... her head was not only flowering with dashes of pain-- but, whirling with panic and hysterics. As much as it pained her to actually listen to him- it was with an enraged grumble under her breath that she allowed herself to fall back onto the cot, sitting on it comfortably and glaring daggers into the man before her as he continued on.
Her face fell notably at a certain statement of his, however-- Vulture Team is apt enough with Mr. Mercy at the helm.

"Back up, back up- Ryder is not okay at the 'helm'- Vulture Team is my creation, it needs me--" Her mind took her back to the chaos that ensued shortly after Zombie had taken Chelsea. When her eye had been tugged out---a second time---and as she collected herself on the ground, Ryder had taken charge... and everyone listened without waiting for further ado from her. Her--the one who made Vulture Team. The one who was leading it all along...! Suddenly, a very emotional kind of frustration furled up in her chest, making her throat burn slightly as well as the corner of her eye-- she let out a small huff, which actually did relieve her a tad. Her gaze fell downcast- though, with her head still facing downward, she peered up at Charles with very, very mild interest. "... How`d they do that?" At least now she reached a conclusion about the whole Holiday Killer incident. Everyone was okay-- except Miles Grant. "... And I don`t see why that matters. Why care about people?" She seemed very adamant on not 'getting back to business'.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles shrugged when Jo called him a psychopath, seemingly keeping his calm demeanor the entire time "Vulture Team was your creation, yes. But it was simply a means of completing a mission. That mission has long since been completed, so you're back here." he told Josephine in a monotone voice, looking rather bored as she got more excited by the second. He really could care less about what happened to Vulture Team now that he could not use them "Mr. Mercy is in charge of Vulture Team now. You should be happy for him, promotions are always splendid. As for the bombs... they're microbombs... Paladin has technology you wouldn't believe... and of course... I just had to try out the bombs... no?" he smiled to her, talking about the bombs with in a completely casual way "Unlike you... I work within the system Josephine. The consent of the people is where I get my power. I cannot do as I please. So while the people can hate you all they want, I must act within their expectations by not associating with those who scare them... oh please Josephine you used to be a normal person too- I don't need to explain this to you. NOW- may we please get back to the matter at hand...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:29 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"My mission is never complete. I dunno if you`ve noticed-- but, I stopped caring about my actual 'mission' a while ago. All that matters is keeping he peace-- and I was doing fine at that on my own...!" Jo snapped, not at all fond of his pretentious, calm manner of speaking-- part of her wanted her to calm down... but the other part said no, this was a normal reaction-- there`s a bomb in her head, and it`s this asshole`s fault. He went on, in that smooth voice of his---and each word only riled Jo up further. Her fingers clung to the end of the cot as she glared at him, nearly growling-- "Why would I be...?! He`s gonna die; if something happens to him, do you know who`s gonna be in charge...?! I`m so goddamn serious right now, you dickhead-- Vulture Team needs me. No one else." And then he began rambling oh-so-calmly about bombs, causing Jo to just give him a look-- one that spoke volumes of 'are you kidding me right now', but also disgust. A lot of disgust. "I know Paladin technology... and you still make me fuckin` sick. Just... shut up." She wasn`t going to allow herself to believe it just yet. She wouldn`t allow herself the stinging feeling of knowing her life was at Charles` hands-- she`d... just pretend nothing was ever said. And then he just continued-- and his words made it clear to Jo that there were never polar opposites as clearly visible as herself and Charles. "Yeah, fuck consent. You`re a total tool. And, yeah-- that`s cute. Don`t pretend you think I`m a person, of all things." She crossed one leg over the other, glancing at Charles from the side of her eye. "..... Make this quick."   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:38 pm

Charles Paladin

Charles, not exactly appreciating Jo's attitude, frowned and looked down on her "You've done a poor job at keeping the peace.... Fentom, The Inquisitor, The Don, Black Dragon, Kraven... the Holiday Killer... really whenever you show up everything goes rather rotten... if anything Mr Mercy has gone leaps and bounds over keeping the peace compared to you. For instance... that time you were gone for a few months, trapped in my prison...? Mr Mercy kept the peace... there wasn't a single disturbance in the city. Then you show up and everything goes rotten again... and now you've disappeared from the city again... and wouldn't you guess it... everything is calm again! No Josephine... insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the result to be different... and that's exactly what you're doing. You're repeating the same tiring tedious steps... expecting the peace to rise like the sun every morning... how about you try something different? Perhaps you'll get a different result, hm?" Charles began to pace around the medbay as he spoke to Josephine in a calm voice "Citizen Ross is the new rising star in No Man's Land. He aims to completely destroy The Family, and take Vulture Team's spot as top dog. He's been working in the shadows, building up his own faction while The Family and Vulture Team were staring each other down. Now he has power... a lot of it. Honestly it's rather surprising that a fool-celebrity like him would aim to do this... but perhaps that speaks volumes of his kin back home at Scarlet City."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:58 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Fuck your shit-- all those assholes you just named are dead! Because of me! Ryder only did so fuckin` good because there were no goddamn Saturday morning cartoon villains fuckin` shit up when I was MIA-- thanks for that, by the way, it was still fuckin` pointless! A huge fuckin` waste of both of our time, dumb ass! It`s not insanity-- it`s LUCK. Shit I don`t have. Watch- me in your shitty little team or whatever, and thing`s are still gonna go haywire as a motherfucker! Your argument is as flawed as your comb over, shithead...!" Her temper clearly elevated with each word out of Charles` mouth, her hands clenched into fists at her sides. But-- then he actually started explaining some things. "... Make another underhanded shit-brained comment about Scarlet and I`ll punch your face so hard you`ll be shitting out your teeth for weeks. I`m going to assume you want him dead...?" Upon saying those last words-- she only now noticed something.

... She was back in the exact same job she had been a year ago.
...... Jo stayed quiet for a moment after that. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:27 am

Charles Paladin

Charles let out a sigh, he really was expecting Jo to be more cooperative... he didn't know what was wrong with him in thinking that. But something was most definitely wrong with his expectations. The man looked over to Jo, obviously very tired of her attitude, then spoke "There will always be villains in the city... it's a city of villains. Ryder just knows how to not provoke them like you do..." Charles told her bluntly, he really wasn't going to believe that Jo's luck was that shitty "And woah there... I used to live in Scarlet City... 20 years ago as a matter of fact. It's just changed is all... anyways, Citizen Ross is a problem, a very big problem. And he's targeting your boyfriend, so I thought you'd be a little bit more concerned. Wouldn't you rather just work with me so you don't need to endanger your friends.. perhaps you'll be able to deal with these foes before Vulture Team is even endangered..." of course, Charles didn't think Jo would really give him a positive answer to that, so he let out a sigh and decided to give her a little bit more information "And... there's something rather more serious... Citizen Ross has got a backer... you'll understand why I NEED you on this team once I tell you... he's got someone arming The Patriots and giving them support... The Inquisitor."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:41 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"I didn`t do shit! Ryder`s just lucky as balls!" A pit in her stomach told her to be disgusted with herself for talking about her... significant other behind his back... but- he wasn`t around to hear it anyway. It didn`t matter. She scoffed as he continued, lifting her chin in the slightest. "And I`ve got family there now. Don`t you try to tell me it`s changed..." It didn`t bother her in the slightest as she realized she would be fine with killing Ross without any real explanation-- so long as it would get Charles off her back. But, then he did give her a real reason. Her face fell, as if hit with inspiration and realization for a moment--before... something else sank in. "You`re manipulative as fuck..." But also convincing. Jo looked at him with interest, looking almost as if her anger had steadily boiled down. But, as if incentive to protect people she actually cared about this time wasn`t enough-- Charles... kept talking.

Which... was a bad idea.
The Inquisitor.
Jo was motionless. Utterly, completely motionless. She stared at Charles with no real emotion on her face aside-- though, someone in his likeliness would be more than aware of the explosion that would follow this moment of actual silence. "... What. The. FUCK?" So it beings-- "Who the FUCK was stupid enough to bring THE INQUISITOR BACK TO LIFE?! WHO IS BRINGING ALL THESE FUCKERS BACK TO LIFE?! If one more person fuckin` comes back from the dead, I`m gonna...!" She groaned loudly, letting out a sound that spoke of frustration. "I want weapons- and I want fuckin` clothes- where the fuck is my trench coat what did you do to it you piece of shit- I want so many goddamn explosives and top-notch cybernetics that the Inquisitor can feel them from miles away, before we even fire off...! Son of a bitch dies TONIGHT-- AGAIN--- I`m done, I`m fuckin` done--"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:47 am

Charles Paladin

Charles smiled to Jo as she threw a fit, hey, at least she had the spirit! Charles really wanted to reply to her- but her yelling would always trump his speech whenever he wanted to say a word "Well-" "W-" "The-" "I-" "JOSEPHINE! CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND LET ME SPEAK!" Charles suddenly caught himself for a moment, oh dear, he really did hate speaking like that. The man cleared his throat and continued "Excuse my french... but The Inquisitor has returned... and believe it or not there are many in No Man's Land who are allying WITH The Inquisitor just to spite Vulture Team... you guys have a lot of enemies. So how about I show you to your team so we can get to work...?" Charles didn't wait for Jo, he just started walking right towards the barracks.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:00 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

When Charles suddenly yelled, that was actually kinda unexpected-- Jo jumped, looking up at him with wide eyes, her hair sticking up at odd angles--
The face he made afterward was moderately amusing, though. "Ugh..." She hopped off the cot as he just up and walked out, shoving her hands into her pocket and finally putting that eye patch on around her head. "Not for long..." She followed him out, still fuming in silent anger. Now she had to talk to people.... 

(EXIT)

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:13 am

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel walked into the medbay, where he laid down and medics starts to take a look at him, wearing sterlized clothing because of his blood.
"Unless that's specially outfitted...that shit ain't gonna work." he said. It was mostly dry blood, but there were a few open wounds, which they started to treat. Rommel was stripped down to his boxers as they worked, a mask for oxygen, and his eyes closed. He was relaxing, hoping his regeneration would kick in. They were fixing what they could, including the open nerves and such. Oh Paladin.

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:48 am

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) Smile32_zps85bc5fee

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile returned to the base along with the others, and made his way to the medical ward. Once there, he made sure to have the medics take a look at his head--he wasn't risking any lasting damage to it--especially if there was a bomb inside there. Once his head was all wrapped up in bandages, they gave him a cold compress, and he raised it to his forehead, holding it there and hoping that the pain would go down soon. He sat on his own bed, glancing over at Rommel and seeing that--wow. That guy had a lot of damage on him. He hadn't been watching the man fight, but if he ended up like this...he must be pretty vicious in combat...maybe not even caring about his own well-being. That certainly took some guts...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:44 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Once Rommel was all fixed, they wrapped bandages around his wounds, and left him alone. Rommel laid there for a while and then noticed Smile was there too.
"Yo." he said to the man, giving a tiny wave. "You get beat too? Not real surprised...that fight was crazy.."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:58 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Smile was a bit surprised that Rommel actually talked to him...in a somewhat civil manner. Especially after earlier. Still, the fact that the man seemed to have calmed down made Smile at least a little more inclined to talk to him...and there wasn't really anybody else to talk to in the infirmary anyways--it wasn't as if he was going to talk to the medics, at least...
"Ja...I got a bit banged up...who knew zhat headbutts vere so effective...? Mein Gott, I've got an awful headache..." He sighed, adjusting the cold compress on his head a bit before he continued. "Still...you look vorse off zhan me...I'm pretty sure zhat I'd never be able to sustain zhat much damage...But at least ve're all back here now. It's zhe closest to a home zhat ve've got right now, anyvays..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:57 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Yeah, I sort of forgot that we lived here for a second. Heh." he grinned, and looked at the ceiling. "I actually don't really remember much about the fight, to be honest, since all my mental capacity goes into my instincts and I go a little crazy." he chuckled. "But whatever, I sure it wasn't too bad. This is kind of how I come out of more then 3 hour fights." he said. "I'm just glad the others are okay...I mean...ah fuck it, I actually do give a shit." he chuckled again, but then flinched. "Ow."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:42 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Smile looked at Rommel for a moment, then spoke,
"Ve vere zhere for more zhan three hours...? I didn't even notice..." he rubbed his eyes for a moment, pausing before speaking again, seeming surprised at the last thing that Rommel said. "So...vhat, you actually care more about zhe people here zhan you let on...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:06 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"Course I care...I just care a little too much bout the ladies. I mean, won't get any if they are dead." he said, of course trying to protect his pride, but deep down in that black heart, he did care about the others. He let out a sigh. "It's hard when you don't age...so...yeah...I do...care...and stuff..." his face got a little hot.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next