Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1)

+3
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) Empty The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:41 am

After making it through the entrance you'd run through the first floor of the Paladin HQ. True to it's form, the place is a fortress, countless metal paths, no map, it's difficult to maneuver around this floor. It looks like something out of a Metal Gear game, just with much smarter guards. The Armor and Barracks for the Paladin guards are located on this floor.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:33 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat sighed, crossing her arms as she leaned against a wall.
"I'm already bored!" she said

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun arrived at his destination. He was bored with nothing to do. He didn't want to talk to Kat seeing as the female hated him for some reason. He stared up at the ceiling wondering how Meili was. Was she doing fine? Jun kept on pondering before taking out his kitty plushie again and started to play with that.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. She waited for a few minutes, trying to find something to do. She couldn't think of anything. They had no one else to talk to, she hated this asshole cause he was a failure and she only worked well with people she liked, and she'd rather be with Vincent then here. She thought for a few more minutes.
"Wanna play picturenary?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun was busy playing with his kitty plushie when he heard someone talking to him. He quickly put away his plush back into his coat to see that it was Kat talking to him. He was confused as to why she would want to start a game but it beats doing nothing at the moment. "How do you play this game?"

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"Uhh..." this was weird. "So...well...we take turns drawing stuff and have to guess...what the picture is.." she said. "But..." she paused. "Okay, WHY do you write things instead of talking? Is your voice like...squeaky as shit and unbarable for the human ear?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:00 am

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun listened in and nodded before realizing what the game wanted. He would have to talk which he couldn't do. Ah shit. He looked at Kat when she asked why he couldn't talk. Oh how he wished his voice was squeaky. That would atleast give him a voice. Jun pondered on how to respond to her question before writing. "The reason I can not talk is because I am a mute. I was born like this. Throughout my whole life I yearn to talk and yet when I open my mouth, nothing comes out. I wish I had a voice, even an unbearable one. That would atlest have me talking! It must be nice to talk. This is all I have as a way of communication. I don't know how to react with emotions as well. My notepad is my source for my voice and for my emotions. So I don't think this game will work out the way you wanted it to."

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:16 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"Were you like...born without vocal cords or something...and bullshit you don't have emotions...every time I see you you're blushing or some shit. That's an emotion. And obvious you can draw emotions, so just mimic the ones ya draw freaking moron." she said, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:27 am

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun decided not to start a debate or fight about him with emotions. He didn't want anything stupid to happen. He wrote on his notepad, "Here I'll show you." Jun closed his notepad and opened his mouth. He started to mouth his words as if he was talking in a conversation with no sound coming out. He kept on mouthing his talk before resorting into his mouth into an open mouth state. It looked like he was trying to scream. Again, nothing came out. Jun sat back down on the floor, seeing as there was nothing to do.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:44 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"Yeah, I got that doofus, but why can't you make emotions with your face?" she asked, but then realized it was worthless to ask. "You know what, never mind, I don't care anymore." she looked away, crossing her arms. She was bored again.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:48 am

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy skipped into the first floor immediately faced with the complicated metal labyrinth that was this floor... Plus guards. She frowned for a second, wondering which wall she should blow more holes into...decisions, decisions... But then she heard a pained cry through the intercom. Was that..?

"Ry-Ry?!"

She choked, looking around at the ceiling and walls, searching for the source of the noise. She heard an unfamiliar voice, one that the others would recognize as Hal, then the slashing of flesh.

"STAHP IT!"

She cried, then started stomping her feet, pouting.

"Vulture Team! We gotta save Ry-Ry cause we're heroes and heroes save the day cause reasons! Help me destroy things so we can save the day and have dorkcakes later!"

Last edited by Not Manchee on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:59 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"What the-?" she heard explosions. "Jun! Wake up! We've got company." she went to go hide in a little corner, one not seen by others.

Bunny looked at Ivy.
"So far so good. Come on guys! Let's not waste this chance!" she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:06 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) Chelsea123_zps77e79ddf

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea was carried into the floor by Boris, and looked around at the area--when suddenly, the intercom crackled to life--and she could hear her brother--obviously in pain--and there was the obvious sound of slashing over flesh...She gripped her now closed laptop tighter in her hands as her eyes filled up with tears as she simultaneously glared up at the intercom.
"Leave my brother alone...!" she murmured, quiet anger bubbling up from within her. "Leave him alone, leave him alone, leave him alone...!" She fell quiet for a moment, before speaking in a voice so quiet it was nearly imperceptible: "They'll pay for this...they're going to pay for this...!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) Bravery15_zpsdf4cfc82

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery came into the first floor, along with Gabriel, and stopped where everyone else seemed to be gathering...he could see that they had enemies around, but he was just as soon distracted by the message that was then delivered over the loudspeaker...
"I'm with you, Ivy!" Bravery announced, cracking his knuckles and getting ready to punch out any enemies that tried to stop them from saving their comrade.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:16 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo entered along with everyone else - though, she hardly had the time to take in this only semi-familiar environment when the intercom cracked on. Her eyes flickered upward with mild interest, and the second any sound became apparent she just.. froze. Her muscles tensed, her face remained contorted into an expression of shock - her single eye widened and her lips slightly parted. That... was definetely the sound of tearing flesh. Followed by the sultry, cooing voice of none other than Hal Innsmouth -- that man. That man was with Black Dragon. The ones who killed Shirley... the ones who did all of this...!

A white shot of fear flashed over her during that one brief moment of silence - not so much silent, but a very brief moment where no one spoke. Until Ryder`s voice came next. She was deathly silent; the only sound escaping her being scattered and swift huffs as a nauseating feeling curled in her stomach. She felt it again; she felt something snap. Rage—not horror, not realization, not desperation or even confusion—fell on Jo`s features. Her fists clenched at her sides, leaving her gloved knuckles a pale white tone as they tightened against her revolver. She was done -- so utterly, completely done. She didn`t care if it was a trap -- she didn`t care if she was playing into someone else`s plans. She was going to leave her with Ryder with her and anyone who got in her way was going to die - it didn`t matter who they were. An animal`s snarl escaped her, her teeth gritted in the slightest as she resisted the overcoming urge to shout back at the intercom -- tell Ryder he didn`t have to worry, because they were gonna save him and anyone who hurt him was gonna pay and she was going to be so sure of it.
She`d make them suffer, and she`d love every second of it. He didn`t have to watch if he didn`t want too, but ultimately - the righteous would succeed and it didn`t matter if that meant her carrying home Kraven`s head mounted on a spear. "Use lethal force on anyone you see," She hissed venomously to the Vultures present, clutching her revolver and combat knife together, steel and calculative blue eyes scanning carefully over the room. She knew the barracks were located somewhere around here -- and there were certainly going to be guards at some corner. But, she couldn`t see anyone just yet... 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat aimed her sniper, and waited. She wanted Jun to make a distraction of some sort. She was forced to wait and hold her action.

Bunny took down one of the guards, using a one two kick combo. She was having some fun. Something was really off about this place...she felt watched.
"Be careful Jo...we've gotta be cautious."

Boris smiled.
"Whoa there Chel...save your energy for the enemy." he kissed her cheek and put her down.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:59 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun was busy playing with his kitty plush when he heard an explosion. At first he was confused on what was going on, but figured out that it must have been an attack. Jun placed the plushie back inside his coat when he saw Kat going to hide. He then got up to see who it was they would have to fight. There seemed to be a few of them but in great numbers compared to him and Kat. Jun pondered who he would have to attack first in order to make sure their strength was depleted. Just who would be the hardest or easiest to fight and get everyone else to notice? Jun then noticed someone with green hair. Maybe she was one of their strong points? He walked over to where Ivy was and stood there, wanting to see what the green hair was going to do.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"R-Right...sorry," Chelsea said, smiling slightly, just a bit embarrassed that Boris had heard her. She looked around the room--and then saw Jun walking out. "L-Look out! It's an enemy!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"I've got it!" Bravery announced upon hearing Chelsea, running over and hopping in between Jun and Ivy. "Ivy, I'll take care of this guy! You keep moving and go find Ryder!"
Bravery turned, looking to Jun, and cracking his knuckles, still grinning. "Alright! Let's get this started!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kay continued to aim. She caught site of Bunny and Jo and rage started to build. Oh how she HATED those two. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!
But she had to wait until all attention was on Jun. She couldn't ruin this now, it was too good a chance.
"Keep at it Jun...as much as I hate to say this...I'm counting on you." she said in a mere whisper, a tiny bit of hope in her voice.

Bunny looked at Bravery, scared.
"Brave...you sure...?" she said. "You think you can handle this?" she said. She was worried about him, but knew he would be okay. He had been training..and worked really hard. In fact, this wouldn't be a problem. "Alright...go get im Brave. Everyone else, we should move forward."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun remained standing of where he was. When Bravery started to talk and got ready to fight him, Jun simply nodded. There was no need this time of using his notepad. Jun ran forward at Bravery, throwing a slice at his chest with his blade before stepping back to see what the young man would do.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"What, no villain bravado or anything? Boring!" Bravery frowned slightly as he dodged backwards away from the horizontal slice. He got ready to dodge more moves...but none came. He kind of stared at Jun for a moment, wondering why the man wasn't still attacking him...but oh well. If that guy wasn't going to attack, then Bravery would! He clicked the switches on his 3D Gear, making the zip-cords shoot out, attaching to the ceiling, and Bravery was slowly lifted up into the air, looking down on Jun. "Alright then, Mr. Katana! Show me what you've got!" In the blink of an eye, Bravery retracted one of the wires, then shot it forward at the opposite wall, bringing himself flying towards Jun, coming at the man through the air with a flurry of powerful kicks towards the man's upper body.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:09 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

As Bravery had been keeping Jun busy--Chelsea had been scoping out the room a bit. She had made sure to keep Boris close, of course, and had been plotting out a map of the place in her head as she went, able to remember all of the twists and turns of the maze. After a good deal of searching...she finally found the stairs!
"H-Hey! Everybody!" she called back to the other Vultures, hoping that they'd hear her. "I found the stairs! Let's go up--we don't have any time to waste!" And with that, she turned, quickly heading up the staircase. It would probably be a good idea for the others to hurry--the practically defenseless hacker going up the stairs first wasn't exactly the best idea--but, she was already going up the stairs, taking two steps at a time.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:17 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo hardly noticed the appearance of Jun, until Bravery called everyone`s attention to him. She looked at him worriedly for about a moment - until seeing that Bunny was at ease with his odds was she able to nod at him in confirmation. She kept her revolver and knife handy, stealthily moving through the maze that was the first floor and wracking her brain for any possible paths -- until Chelsea called one out. Paranoia automatically crept back onto her, causing a tinge of adrenaline to begin to pump despite the lack of combat. But -- the idea of the defenseless hacker heading upstairs first unnerved her quite a bit. She broke into sprint, quickly catching up to Chelsea. Yeah, no one was touching her --

(EXIT)  

Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:30 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) Bunny13_zps64dceccd
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

"Come back alive Brave..." she continued up. (exit)

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) Untitled-3

Boris Gregor
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) BorisAirayfull177203-1
Codename: Mr. Airay

Boris followed closely after Chelsea. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy had been looking around for a way to the second floor when Jun appeared in front of her. She looked at the man quizzically, and wasn't sure exactly how to react, but then Bravery came in and she grinned.

"Thanks justice-flavored motherfucker!"

She gave him a quick hug before he attacked Jun, then sped off trying to find a way out, just as Chelsea announced that she had found the stairs. Perfect!

"Yeahhhh saving Ryder!"

She ran after the rest of her team, arms still glowing.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun watched as Bravery shot cords into the air. Just what was he planning to do? When Bravery started to go down towards him with kicks, Jun didn't see it coming. He tried his best dodging the kicks but took a few in the chest and went flying back. He got up a bit later, looking at Bravery in the eyes. This match was going to be difficult but a worthy challenge. Jun appeared there for a second before running quickly towards one ofr Bravery's cords, throwing a slice at it.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next