Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1)

+3
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:23 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 2 Bravery15_zpsdf4cfc82

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery actually freaked out a bit when Jun sliced at one of the cables--but miraculously, it wasn't cut. Those cables were strong! It was like Emilia had designed this gear to fight against giants or something! She was really a genius!
"Nice try! They're reinforced, I guess!" Bravery grinned, giving a little chuckle as he launched himself at Jun again, coming in with a series of four punches, using his gauntlets to up his attack power, of course. At this point, it seemed that attacking the cables wouldn't get Jun anywhere--he'd need to attack the user.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:24 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 2 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

A shot rang out toward Bravery, and Kat smirked. She left her hiding spot and pulled out the guitar.
"Hi bait." she said. "Where's your boyfriend huh? Abandoned you, like everyone else. That's sad...oh well...at least no one will miss you once we kill you." she fired again.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 2 Divider_guitar
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery felt the first gunshot graze his arm, and he quickly turned around mid-air, coming to a landing on the ground for a moment, but keeping the cords out for the time being. He was surprised to see Kat--he'd honestly thought that it'd just been Jun in here. And on top of that--wow, this lady used to be on Vulture Team--he kind of just remembered that. Her words actually made him flinch a bit--they...weren't abandoning him. No! They were depending on him! They only left him here because they believed in him, that he could do it! That must be it...! When Bravery saw Kat aiming her guitar again, he quickly went airborne once more, the cords lifting him up into the air, just barely avoiding the bullet.
"Sh-Shut up! They care about me plenty! They just know that I can beat the stuffing out of you two, all by myself! That's all!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:37 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 2 Gabriel8_zps3d436566

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

As soon as Kat made her move away from her hiding place, another shot rang out- this time, from Gabriel, who- admittedly- looked rather pale. He hadn't been in the best of states during the beginning of the battle, especially not after being surrounded by the various enemies back at the entrance. So he had hung back in entrance to the first floor for a while- until he heard the gunshots. Bravery- he needed his help. He could still hear his voice. And so, he'd stepped forward, just in time to see Kat stepping forward as well- and without thinking twice, he'd pulled his gun from his belt and shot directly towards her. "I'm right here, bitch," he snapped, firing another shot at her before glancing quickly to Bravery, then back. He didn't look too hurt...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:40 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Gabriel! You're here!" Bravery exclaimed gleefully, grinning over at Gabriel from his position suspended up in the air. "Let's kick some serious butt and be all badass and stuff together, okay?! We've got this!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:03 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat lifted her guitar and she looked at Gabe. It was like she could sense him. In reality, her eyes told her, and she could react in time.
"Cute." she said. "Doesn't matter. You're weaker then he is." she smirked, and motioned to Bravery.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 2 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun was surprised when the cord wasn't slashed. Reinforced? Looks like he will have to attack Bravery instead. Jun used his sword to deflect the punches, the sword almost getting to his nose when Kat fired her at him. He looked over to see Kat out of her hiding spot and then Gabriel showing up. 2 on 2. This will be interesting. Jun quickly took out his notepad to write to Kat. "Which one do you want to take on?"

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat looked at the pad and then pointed at Gabe. She gave a smile and regripped her guitar, walking toward Gabe.
"Looks like your time as come..." she said, and then quickly jumped at him, slamming her club toward him. "NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT LOSER!" she yelled.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Kick some ass, Gabriel! You got this!" Bravery called to his boyfriend before swiveling around to face Jun again. "Alright, Katana Guy--let's get this fight over with!" Bravery launched himself at Jun once more, attacking the man with a flurry of kicks once more--with a bit more power behind it than last time. It was obvious that he was trying to rush--he wanted to be able to help Gabriel.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:36 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 2 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun tried his best to block Bravery's kicks. A few hoever connected to his sides launching Jun back a bit. He touched his sides to see how they were before pain instantly came up. Yup, a few ribs cracked and probably broken as well. Jun composed himself before running back at Bravery, throwing slices at the man.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel only glared at Kat as he waited for her to make the first move, not wanting to get himself into something he couldn't get out of. He was on high alert though, and as soon as she started moving forward, he started backing up. He knew he had to keep on task- if he got distracted worrying about Bravery here, he'd get himself hurt or worse, killed. He kept backing up even as Kat jumped towards him, though he tried to back up more- though not quite enough to avoid it completely. The edge of the weapon clipped his shoulder, causing him to stumble and almost fall to his knees- but he regained his balance last second and backed up more, shaking out the pain and lifting his gun, firing four shots at Kat before he started looking for an extra advantage.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Whoa, there--!" Bravery exclaimed as he hurried to move himself backwards--which, granted, was much slower than moving forward. Jun managed to land a few slices on him, which in turn cut up the front of his shirt, small blots of blood forming at the front. The cuts were shallow, thank God, but they still hurt a lot. "Man...that was a close one...! Alright...now or never...!" He clenched his fists, dropping down to the ground now and running at Jun, punching at his face, putting in all of the power that he could, along with the added momentum of the charge. "Go down...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun watched as what Bravery was going to do next. When the man suddenly came charging at him, it looked different. Like something was off. Jun was going to use his sword to block his attack but didn't want to risk what his gut was telling him. It was telling him to block with his arm instead. Jun raised his left arm to intercept the fist as it collided. A loud breaking noise of his arm came off as Jun stumbled back. His face was still the same deadpan as ever but his mind was screaming of how painful it was. He looked over to see how it was. Yup. Limp and lifeless all right. Nothing he could do about that. Jun gripped the sword tighter onto his right arm and dashed forward at Bravery. He kept throwing on slashes, never trying to stop. The only problem however was that it looked like his slashes were weaker and easier to predict than before.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat lifted the guitar and the bullets bounced right off. She laughed at the attempt.
"Is that all? Well then." she twisted the neck of the guitar and pulled it back, revealing another hole. There was a slight charge and then a thick laser shot out of it. "WHOA! HADUKON!" she yelled, chuckling. "The Mistress is awesome..." she grinned.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:48 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery kind of stared at Jun in surprise for a moment as he saw the man's arm snap. Did he...just break a man's arm by punching it? He looked at his hand, his eyes wide and practically sparkling, and exclaimed,
"...I DO have superpowers! AWESOME!" There wasn't much time for celebration, though, seeing as how Jun charged at him a moment after. He ran backwards, away from Jun, calling to him, "Hey, hey, could you just let me get one more free shot in?! I want to see if this superpower thing is legit!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:55 am

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun didn't let up. He didn't have Bravery get the chance to attack him like that. He didn't want to risk both of his arms getting broken! Jun kept throwing in slashes before stopping and throwing a kick at the man's chest, hoping that would catch him off guard.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:01 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel only sighed as Kat managed to block the bullets, glaring more at her. "Of course that's not fucking all-" Oh. Well then. Something about that hole didn't seem promising, so like most things that seemed as such he began to back away even before he saw it doing anything- and then he saw the laser, and yelped as he dove to the side, flinching as the heat managed to singe his arm. He'd mostly avoided it though, which he was thankful for. Something that powerful... looked deadly. In the meantime though, he needed to figure out how he was going to attack...! Then... an idea... grinning, he reached into his pocket and pulled out two small objects, fiddling with them a bit before it would be clear what he had- a firecracker and a lighter. He lit the fuse, holding it for a moment so that it could burn- before throwing it towards Kat, just mere seconds before it went off.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:41 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat watched the firecrackers come and watched them explode. She didn't move. They exploded into a lovely shade of smoke, and it seemed like no movement was happening.
However, out of the smoke came another laser. Kat was fine, a few burns and a gash on her face, but nothing she couldn't deal with.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery continued to run back away from the slashes--but then, the kick came, and that caught him off guard. It sent him flying backwards, thanks to his own momentum--but he pointed out his own fists behind himself, firing a blast off from both of his gauntlets at the same time, sending himself hurtling back forwards towards Jun, spinning mid-air and throwing another powerful kick at the man.
"PCHOOOO~!" What? All great superheroes deserved sound effects. Bravery was actually having a bit of fun here! Maybe the guy would block with his other arm, and he'd get to break that one, too! Supervillains all totally deserved broken arms, after all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun's mind smirked when he saw his kick landed on Bravery and sent the man back. Maybe the tables have turned? Oh how he thought he did. Jun was caught off guard when Bravery launched himself at him. This was not what he expected! He couldn't risk his other arm being broken. He leaned to his side where his left side was exposed and took the powerful kick. A nasty sound came out again as Jun was launched at a wall and collided. Jun landed on his knees. His left arm and side ribs were definitely broken now and anytime he would move just makes it worse. This couldn't be the end for him now! He didn't want to do it but had no choice. Jun took out his revolver and fired two shots at Bravery. He quickly placed it back in his coat and ran up at Bravery. Pain was coursing through his body and mind as he threw an upward slash at the man.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Did I just break something AGAI--" Bravery seemed pretty excited--until the two bullets knocked him onto his back. He'd been wearing a bullet proof vest, thank god...he'd had no idea that that guy was using a revolver...! It was a good thing he'd taken a hint from the other many people who wore body armor, and had actually worn this thing... "Ow, ow, ow..." he groaned as he got up--only to see Jun running at him with a sword again. He did his best to back up, but ended up receiving a slash across his arm, when he tried to block with it. "Heyyy! That hurt! This time, it'll be your face that I break!" Bravery grimaced, pulling back his other arm, and throwing a punch at Jun's face, now that the man was so much closer.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:41 am

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun was too busy throwing down another slash to notice what Bravery was going to do next. He didn't have time as the fist connected to his face causing him to be sent back skiddering across the ground before hitting the wall. Jun slowly got up. His nose broken, his face bleeding, he was not looking good. Jun took out his revolver again, firing three shots at Bravery's face. Knowing that he will guard that Jun quickly placed his gun back inside his coat and ran again at Bravery while trying his best to ignore the pain from his side. As soon as Jun got close, he threw a slash at the man's knees knowing that would be a key point to his mobility.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:07 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat watched in awe as Jun sucked so much ass. She was embarrassed to call him an ally. She started to stutter, and slowly facepalmed.
"I...I can't believe this....to think I had confidence in you...but you're getting beat up by a shrimp!" she shook her head. "GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME JUN! GOD!" she shook her head, and gripped her guitar again. She started to bounce, like in Final Fantasy, and was on guard.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:19 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

As Bravery saw Jun raise his revolver again, he quickly raised one of his gauntlets up in front of his face, two of the bullets tinking off the metal harmlessly--while the third went ahead and ripped right through Bravery's ear.
"Ow ow ow ow owowowowowowow--" Bravery put a hand over his ear, feeling the now bleeding hole that was in it--only to see Jun running at him with the sword again. His eyes widened, and he quickly moved to back up--only to feel the sword slash across his legs, bringing him down to his knees. "OW--OW--OW--you--you JERK!" Bravery let the cords shoot out of his 3D Gear again, bringing him back up into the air. If Jun was going to slice at his legs--then he just wouldn't use his legs. "I'd like to see you try that again...! And--hey! I'm not a shrimp!" he said, objecting to Kat's claims. He most certainly wasn't a shrimp! He'd just gone through another growth spurt, and he was pretty sure that he grew a whole other inch!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:40 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel was grinning as he watched the firecrackers explode, waiting for the smoke to clear so he could see the damage- only for the laser to appear again, this time surprising him. He gasped in shock as he felt it burning into the right side of his chest, but before it could truly burn a hole in him, he stumbled to the side, hissing as he waved at the still hot circle on his skin. "Shit...!" That hurt! It didn't bleed though... it had cauterized itself already. And though he wanted to attack Kat right away- Bravery's cry of pain caught his attention, causing him to look over just for an instant in worry. He forced himself to shake it off though, turning back to Kat and glaring at her again. How was he going to fight her...? He sighed as he glared, examining her before darting forward while she was distracted, aiming a forceful kick at her knee- just to test. He wasn't sure how well that would work...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next