Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1)

+3
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1)

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:39 am

Jun Satoshi
The Void

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 3 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun stopped his attack when he listened to Kat telling him that he sucked. His mind wanted to yell at her how it's not fucking easy fighting someone like this who can easily break your bones. It's troubling though as it looks like shes having it easy against that man while he's just trying to survive! Jun looked back at Bravery to see the man shoot cords up at the air. Well he can't just run and rush at him with his sword. That would just be suicide. Just what was he going to do? Jun stared at Bravery trying to think what to do before getting a sudden idea. He pulled out his revolver and emptied the clip, reloading it. He aimed the gun at Bravery and fired a shot at him. After he did that, he fired a few more shots before running again while the man was distracted. Jun suddenly appeared behind Bravery and fired a shot at his back and his head, hoping that would just distract the man or give him an injury. His mind however was in full pain again after that run. He can't do that many more times.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:42 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 3 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat pole vaulted over Gabe's attack.
"Know your place." she said, and then slammed the guitar at him from behind, putting enough force to crack the ground.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 3 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 3 Bravery15_zpsdf4cfc82

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

When Jun actually took his time to reload his clip, Bravery was pretty sure that the man was going to shoot at him--so he preemptively started moving, dodging the first volley of shots.
"Missed me, missed me!" he announced happily--until he suddenly felt a rush of wind as Jun moved behind him. Bravery began turning around to face Jun--was the man really that fast?! And then came the first gunshot. As he had been turning, the first bullet drove itself into his upper arm, making him double over at the sudden pain--which was the only thing that saved him from a headshot. He paused for a moment, before looking at Jun and giving him an icy glare. "Fine. You wanna play rough? I will, too." Bravery extended his arms out to his sides, and squeezed on the lever that rested in his palm while he wore the gauntlets--and there was a distinctive 'ch-chk!' noise as he prepared the gauntlets to use their longer range capabilities. "See how you handle this--!" Bravery threw several punches into the air--which in turn launched several long range blasts in Jun's direction--one blast for each punch. They were small, and more used for melee damage, rather than lethal--but they were still fairly powerful. Once he was done punching, he drew himself further up into the air with his 3D Gear--honestly, he was kind of worried about that gun that Jun had, and he thought that maybe if he got further away, he'd be able to avoid the bullets more easily? Or...something like that. He didn't really understand how guns worked, really...He only really understood the reloading concept, since that was what he needed to do for his gauntlets, too...come to think of it, had he even brought extra ammunition...?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:50 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 3 Gabriel8_zps3d436566

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

"Wh-" Gabriel blinked in shock as Kat went right over him, not having anticipated that as something that might happen. Which left him completely unprepared for the next attack, and he went flying forward as the guitar smacked right into his back. He let himself fall though instead of trying to brace himself, saving a bit of the pain as he toppled to the floor- then rolled right over and kicked at her legs, despite the pain in his back he felt. It wasn't broken... but it sure did hurt.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:09 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat felt the kick. Tink. She looked at him for a moment, and then stomped on his leg with her foot. Both of her legs were cybernetic.
"Yeah, you need to know your enemy a little better buddy." she said, grinning. She kept her foot on his leg, and regripped her guitar. "Say goodnight." she lifted her guitar and brought it down.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:47 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Tink...? Gabriel's eyes went wide as he realized what was going on, just as his leg was stomped on- and there was a sickening crack, followed by his yelp of shock and pain as he tried to squirm away, a grimace on his face. "F-fuck you," he panted, struggling to sit up, to squirm away- to do something, and not remain a sitting duck. Yet he couldn't get away before suddenly, she was raising her guitar, and he was frozen for an instant before he frantically twisted his top half to the side- and instead of anywhere extremely vital, the guitar slammed into his shoulder, causing another cry of pain before he fumbled at his pocket. It wasn't clear just what he was reaching for- before suddenly he managed to get his gun, pointing it upwards towards her chest and face before firing off five rounds, still struggling to get away as he did so.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:05 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat brought the guitar up to protect her face, but her side was hit. She didn't flinch and then stomped on the arm with the gun it in with her other foot, twisting a bit.
"Why don't I just...cripple you?" she asked, grinning. "Won't that be fun?"

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:19 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Although Gabriel was happy to see blood blooming on Kat's side, he was still somewhat panicked, trying his hardest to get away from her- until suddenly, without warning, she stomped on his arm- eliciting another snapping sound. He let out another cry of pain, dropping the gun on instinct and trying to curl up around the newest pain, a defensive motion. Things... weren't looking too good. "What... so I can be just... like... you?" he asked, speaking around the clear pain in his voice. "Cybernetic limbs... b-becoming more and more machine, and less human..." Despite his vulnerable position, despite the fact that he'd no longer be able to defend himself from her attacks- he wouldn't lie there and grovel like she most probably wanted. That wasn't how he was- although he was afraid of death... he wouldn't beg for life, not from someone like her. "Bravery... I'm sorry..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:29 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery turned his attention away from Jun for the moment, wanting to check on Gabriel--and his eyes widened when he saw that position that Gabriel was in. When had that happened?! Things were just going so fast...!
He immediately averted his course through the air, shooting the cords from the 3D Gear towards the wall behind Kat and Gabriel, then came launching forwards. Normally, he wouldn't interfere--normally, he would let Gabriel fight his own battles--but this was a situation of life or death right here.
And he wasn't going to stand for it.

"GET OFF HIM!" Bravery shouted as he came sailing down towards Kat, throwing a kick at the woman's head. Unfortunately, this was leaving him pretty much totally open to Jun's attacks--but he was letting his heart rule his actions at the moment. NOBODY was going to hurt Gabriel that bad and get away with it...!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:46 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat smirked as she jumped back, away from Bravery. She twirled her guitar a bit.
"Nah, you wouldn't be like me...you'd be dead. PALADIN was the one supplying you guys...and guess what, they aren't rooting for you guys anymore!" she said. "So no...you wouldn't be like me...you'd be a crippled mass of failure...like seriously, why are you even in this place if you can't fight!? Did you drown little girls or something? Pervert." she was just kind of having fun with them at this point...and distracting them for Jun to do something USEFUL!

[/quote][/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 3 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun watched as Bravery went further up into the air. Great this was going to suck. Not only did he block his shots but now he's harder to hit! Jun stood there staring of what to do when Bravery extended his arms out. Just what was he doing now? And then bullets. Bullets from his gauntlets came out. Jun's mind went OH SHIT, as he tried his best to dodge the bullets. He was able to dodge a few before the other few were able to lodge onto his thighs and upper right arm. The pain intensified even more as now almost everywhere as spots of blood were coming out. If he was ever able to survive this, he would need new clothes. Well that was if he did. Jun was surprised when he saw Bravery going away towards him and instead went to where Kat was? Just why was he going there? No matter, this left the man wide open. Jun took the time to take out his revolver again and reloaded it as silently as he could. even though it was slow, he hoped Bravery didn't notice. When he was done and looked up, he saw that Bravery was distracted by Kat. Excellent. At no time to hesitate, Jun fired five shots into Bravery's spinal area before firing the final one at his head.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel blinked in shock as Kat backed away, soon spotting and hearing the reason- Bravery. He frowned, but took the chance to struggle into a sitting position, holding his arm close as he then attempted to get up. Which was difficult... given that he was fairly certain his leg was broken. He eventually managed it though, before offering an annoyed glare to Kat. "What did I do to get in here...? You just had to ask... It's ironic, really, because you remind me of... her... the bitch I locked in a theater and burned," he snapped, before glancing back towards Jun- and catching sight of his gun. With his eyes going wide, he turned back to Bravery, not hesitating before he tackled him to the ground- the bullets from Jun whizzing overhead. He was tired and in pain, beyond ready for this to be over with... but he couldn't just leave. Not yet. Slowly, he rolled off Bravery before he spotted his gun and wormed his way over, grabbing it and rolling onto his back. He aimed first for Jun, firing four rounds his way before switching to Kat and emptying the clip, another four rounds.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery was about to object to Kat, telling her about how it didn't matter what Gabriel did--all that mattered was the moment that was here and now! The past was in the past--and nothing would change it, so it didn't matter! The present and future were what was important--the past was done, so they didn't have to worry about it anymore! And well...he was going to say all that--but then, just at that moment, he felt himself being tackled to the ground, just before a volley of gunshots sounded. He heard more gunshots, closer to himself, and was a bit stunned for a moment before he finally managed to stumble back up to his feet again after Gabriel was done shooting.
"Let's show 'em who's boss," Bravery said determindedly, pulling a latch on each of his gauntlets in turn to release the empty ammo shells, the empty shells clattering to the ground, before pulling out his last extra ammo from his pants pockets--one row of ammo for each gauntlet, loading them back into the gauntlets and prepping them to fire again, so they'd be ready. This was the last of his ammo...He was going to have to make these count.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun watched to see if the bullets hit in succession to only see Gabriel saving the man. Darn and he thought that it would work. Jun then saw Gabriel raising his gun towards him. Oh crap! Jun rolled to his side, able to dodge the bullets but his body receiving pain from his broken ribs and wounds. He looked up to see Bravery reloading his gauntlets and went to reload his gun as well. He got up after finishing reloading and got ready to fight the man again.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:25 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

*tink tink tink*
Yup.
Kat grinned.
"You got some kick to you, I can see that. But...I'm gonna end you..." she said, twirling her giant guitar like it was nothing, and then grabbing it, running toward Gabriel and slamming it down upon him again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:38 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"On your guard, Gabriel!" Bravery called to Gabriel, then shot himself into the air with his 3D Gear once more, the cords attaching to the ceiling as the gas propulsion system launched him towards Jun. Speaking of the gas propulsion system...he was really hoping that he wasn't going to run out of gas any time soon...he'd kind of been using the 3D Gear a lot during this fight...
Either way, he launched himself at Jun again--barraging the man with kicks once more, since that seemed to work pretty well last time.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun awaited in anticipation of what Bravery was going to do next. As soon as the cords shot up into the air again, Jun's mind started to go off. It was either that the man was going to come in with punches or kicks. What was it though that he was going to do? As soon as Bravery came launching down towards him with kicks, Jun was prepared this time than before. He tried his best to block the kicks, but a few were still able to land on his broken rib side. His mind screamed out in pain as Jun fell down on one knee. As soon as he fell down to his kness however, Jun took out his revolver and fired a shot at Bravery.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"Fuck-" Without waiting to see just what happened, Gabriel rolled rapidly to the side, grimacing as it jostled his wounds- yet happy he hadn't stayed, when he saw how hard the guitar slammed into the ground. Ouch- that could have been him. "I'm trying, Bravery..." he mumbled quietly, slowly getting to his feet and staring towards the woman. She was mostly cybernetics, it seemed... suddenly, he had an idea and reached for his waist- pulling his knife and testing the weight in his hand. "Guess I have to do this the hard way..." He flicked a switch on the base of the knife, turning on an electrical current before starting forward, firing at her to try and distract her. Cybernetics were metal, weren't they?
Metal conducted electricity very well...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:31 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 3 Bravery31_zps63b04dca

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery grinned in triumph as he made Jun fall, and he landed in front of the man, his feet finally touching down onto the ground again. But his eyes widened as he saw Jun lift his gun again--and then a bullet went flying right through his gut. He stood there for a moment in horror as he felt the bullet rip through him. That--that couldn't be it, right? He--he then felt the rusty tasting crimson rush up his throat, trickling out of his mouth. He put a hand up to his mouth, catching the blood, the red liquid dribbling in between his fingers. He could feel tears gathering in his eyes--the bullet wounds that he had all over were burning, and now he was finally noticing it all...he...was he going to die here...?
No...no, he wasn't going to die...! Superheroes never leave a job unfinished...! He...He had to forget about himself for now. What he had to worry about were his comrades, and justice! He couldn't worry about himself...and he couldn't let himself fall, either. He couldn't leave Gabriel alone--he wouldn't. He had to survive to see this through--to see justice carry the day...! He took a deep breath...then grimaced, sudden determination blazing in his eyes.

"I won't let you win...I won't let you win...!" he growled, grabbing Jun's shoulder with his right hand to keep him still--which was pretty easy since the man was literally right in front of him--before pointing his free hand (his left hand) at the man's chest and firing off the remaining ammo from his left hand, straight at Jun's chest. "JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL--!"

Bravery's Theme - Fate of the Unknown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun's mind smiled as he saw the bullet ripping through Bravery's gut. That means he won? Right? Now Jun could rest and change clothes and tell Meili how he felt. Yeah. Then everything can be alright and nothing bad can happen. Right? Jun's head wasn't thinking straight at the moment due to the amount of blood being lost and some of his bones being broken.

Jun stayed where he was on the ground thinking that the fight was over until he felt his shoulder being touched. Huh? He looked up to see Bravery there. Determination was in this man's eyes as he pointed his left hand at his chest. Jun's eyes opened wide of what was going to happen next. He was going to get shot. He was going to get shot and his body can't react to it. It's too tired to even try and move. Jun's eyes remained opened wide as Bravery barraged the man's chest with the remaining bullets in his chest. The small bullets ripping through as Jun was blasted back.

Jun stared up at the metal ceiling as he layed on his back. Was this how he was going to die? He looked down to see how bad it was. The pain was already bad enough but he could see blood seeping out everywhere now. He knew that all his possessions in his coat and his cape were ruined. There was no use trying to save that. He closed his eyes thinking that this would be the end. He was going to accept his death and lie there peacefully when all of a sudden, someone popped into his mind. Just who was it?  Jun couldn't tell who it was at first as the silhouette was dark and cloudy. Little bits of pieces started to fall in as the image became clearer. There were two, no three, no four, no plenty of arms. Just who was this? When the last piece came in, Jun finally realised who it was. Meili. That's right, Meili. His mind facepalmed itself of how he didn't think about her. His mind was too busy thinking about those times with Robin and the threats that the Mistress gave to him to not fail again.
'No...I can't give up...not when I have to tell her how I feel. I CAN'T DIE NOW AND REGRET NOT TELLING HER'

Jun quickly reopened his eyes and looked to see where Bravery was. The man was still on the ground, on his knees as it looked like he was holding his gut of where the bullet went. Excellent. Jun slowly got up, his legs all wobbly as he pushed back the pain that was coming back. Blood kept on pouring out through the bullet holes as he took step by step over to where Bravery was. He was going to end it. He was going to make sure that he lives on through to tell that special person how he felt. This won't be the end!

Jun took out his sword again as he finally reached to where Bravery was. His mind was flowing with the word kill while his arms were ready to come down and strike. Just cut off his head. Yeah. That way he won't be a threat anymore! As soon as Jun's sword was close to Bravery's neck, the sword stopped. Huh? What was going on? Jun's arms were trembling as all it could do was give a tiny cut to Bravery's neck side as the sword fell down. This was the end. Jun looked at his arms before looking at his wounds. His vision was becoming blurry now. Something watery was coming out now. Just what was making water coming out? He touched his cheeks to notice that tears were coming out. But, the only time he cried before was when his parents told him he never loved him. Just why was he crying now? Regret. Regret that he was a coward of his feelings towards Meili and not telling her. Regret of how he was going to die here. Jun's eyes were bawling until he realised something as well. He was going to get out of this hellhole. He wouldn't have to deal with this. Maybe later on in the future, he could see Meili again and tell her how he feels! Yeah maybe that would work! He was going to be free!

Jun fell down on his knees while his eyes continued to cry. He could feel death now seconds away. No. He wanted to do something before he went though. Jun grabbed Bravery's shoulders as he looked at the man one last time. While the tears kept on coming, Jun gave a huge joyful smile. A smile he never did or had experienced before. Kat was right. Even though he couldn't talk, he could talk with his emotions. Jun kept on that smile before mouthing the words
"Thank you" towards Bravery as the man fell down. The smile was still plastered on his face as he fell down on his chest, dead.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat looked at the knife, and felt a strong shock, gritting her teeth. She shot back, shaking her head. Her body was pulsing with the electric energy.
"WHOA! I feel...weird...Ha...HAHA...I feel great!" she twirled her guitar and skid on the ground, using the electric energy, and jumped into the air. She brought the guitar down on Gabe. Then, and held her hand to Jun's body, sending a current to the revolver, and brought it to her hand. She twirled the gun and cleared the rest of the bullets into Gabriel. She looked at Jun.
"He's dead...isn't he? Oh well, I don't really care." she said. She watched his body burst into blue flame. "Yup. He's gone. Oh well."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Gabriel felt himself giving a tired little grin as he saw that his attack with the knife had made contact, making sure to keep a secure grip on the weapon as Kat backed away so he wouldn't lose it. He watched her, as slowly... she... what was she doing? How was that even possible? It sure seemed to him as if the woman had just used the electricity he'd attacked with and turned it into energy- but he didn't know how that was even remotely possible. But really, that wasn't important- what was important was that she soon attacked again, and he was vastly unprepared to avoid it. He tried, he truly did- stumbling sideways and dragging his leg was a slow endeavor though. He'd only move a very short distance before the guitar came crashing down, causing him to give a yelp of shock as his shoulder was hit. Fuck that hurt. He squeezed his eyes shut and tried to breathe, before forcing himself to look and see what Kat was doing- just in time to see her aiming the gun towards him and squeezing the trigger.
There was no way to avoid it this time. He was helpless to defend himself as bullets tore into various places on his body- slowly causing him to stumble and fall to his knees. He couldn't even tell how many wounds there were at this point- too many. Too many to count, too many to feel- and... he almost felt... as if there were too many to survive. His body trembling with a mixture of exhaustion and pain, he felt his knife slip from his hands and clatter to the ground, soon after wrapping his arms around himself. He felt so... just... tired. He wanted to lay down and sleep, but there was a nagging sensation telling him he couldn't. That if he did... he'd hurt Bravery. Speaking of- he lifted his head just enough to see his boyfriend, sending a tear-stained smile his way. He'd won- he'd defeated his opponent. Unlike the red-headed individual who was currently bleeding out onto the floor, any remaining strength rapidly leaking out with it.
"I'm... sorry..." he whispered, before slumping down the rest of the way to the floor, shivering some. He was still alive... barely.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:17 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 3 Bravery32_zps52023956

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery was really confused as Jun grabbed him and mouthed words to him--and was further confused when the man burst into blue flame. Only truly villainous villains did things like that, right--
And then he heard the gunshots. His head whipped around to look at the other fight going on--and his eyes widened as he saw Gabriel fall.
No. No no no--this wasn't how it was supposed to go. This wasn't how it was supposed to go at all. He and Gabriel were supposed to win--! The good guys ALWAYS won--!
He turned his head to Kat, narrowing his eyes at her. Not only was she working for the bad guys...but she was working for them AFTER betraying Vulture! And that made it twice as bad! He gripped his hands into fists around the controls for the 3D Gear--then without hesitation, launched himself at Kat, bleeding hole in his stomach and all. The cords gouged into the wall at the other side of the room, bringing Bravery towards Kat at surprising speeds. He didn't say anything to announce his attack--he simply came flying through the air, rearing back his fist that still had ammunition--before bringing the fist down towards Kat's face, firing a bullet from the gauntlet in the same motion. There was a fire burning in his eyes--he looked just as angry now as he had when Bunny had been "killed" by Hannibal--if not even more angry. He was done dealing with people hurting his allies in general--but when he saw Gabriel fall, he'd decided on one thing: Kat was as good as dead. And he was going to see to it that she died posthaste.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat saw Bravery coming toward him. She smirked and jumped back, blocking or dodging. She was matching him, but with how tired she was, one punch connected to his face. She felt her facer, and grinned.
"What...guess what?" she said, and jabbed her hand into his chest, sending the remainder of the electricity went into Bravery.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:19 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 3 Bravery32_zps52023956

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery felt the jolts of electricity enter his body, making him go wide eyed and convulse, falling to one knee temporarily. He looked up at Kat, his face plastered into a grimace from all of the pain he was in...but he wasn't giving up. He was MAD. If there was one thing he despised more than anything, it was seeing his comrades fall all around him. And he knew that he wasn't going to let go of that anger towards Kat until the woman was laying dead on the floor.
Still...he felt weak...too weak...from all of the injuries...
He managed to stagger back up to his feet, and prepared himself. He'd seen earlier when the woman had been blocking Gabriel's bullets--she'd used her arms. So, apparently her arms were made of metal for some reason--much like Bunny. Knowing this, he raised his right hand, firing a shot at her face from the gauntlet, then immediately afterward coming in for a punch to her gut, hoping that her arms would be too busy by her face to block the punch. This was all he could do for now--he was about ready to drop, and his sheer anger towards Kat was really all that was keeping him on his feet.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next