Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1)

+3
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:41 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 4 Daisuki_zps9fb86cb7

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat dropped to the floor, doing the splits as the attack was happening. She did this effortlessly, like she had done 6 years of gymnastics or something. She launched a punch at Bravery's gut as he went over her, and then got to her feet.
"You think I'm at stupid as Jun? Fuck no. Apparently he was a brittle little hairshit...I'm a little different." she said. She grabbed her guitar again. "You know...it's a little funny...I was a little worried when you were beating the shit out of Jun...but now I know he was just a weakling. Thanks for killing him, I mean it."

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 4 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:54 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 4 Bravery32_zps52023956

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery took the punch, staggering, feeling more blood splatter out of his mouth as the air was literally knocked out from his body. He paused, slowly looking up at Kat from where he stood, struggling to stay on his feet, his knees wavering as he glared at Kat with every ounce of anger in his body.
"People like you...are...really the worst...No wonder you're...one of the bad guys..." His voice came out in rasping, choked bursts, his body screaming at him to just lay down and give up, while his morals and raging emotions were demanding him to rip this woman a new one. "I still...have bullets left...don't make me use them--!" Bravery had been about to try to throw another punch--but before he could, he felt his legs give out beneath him, and he fell down to one knee. Breathing labored, he looked up at Kat, face formed into a pained grimace, keeping his wits about him even then. He was pretty sure that she was gonna try to attack him while he was down there--but he didn't want to move. He didn't want to get anywhere far away from Gabriel--especially not while this woman was around...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Fate of the Unknown
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"Your bullets won't matter. Try me." she said, grinning. She charged at him to attack, but then went around him, and slammed the guitar onto Gabriel. "Oops...I missed..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery balked slightly as he saw Gabriel get struck again--and quickly assessed that as much as he wanted to just outright kill Kat, he kind of had to hold off for the moment. He moved backwards, grabbing Gabriel, and then using his 3D Gear to retreat with his boyfriend to the other side of the room. He was trying to figure out what to do, when--

"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!"
Justus and his soldiers charged into the floor, making a veritable wall between Kat and Bravery and Gabriel as they charged through the floor. Apparently, they didn't really notice the fight that was going on there, and seemed to just charge on. And they kept on going...and going...and going...there were really a lot of them...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 4 Justus17_zps2d340444

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:51 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat was going to counter but heard the army. She dove and avoided them, but saw the army. She growled.
"Damn it all..." she said, crossing her arms.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:58 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

At the sight of the armies--Bravery saw that this was his chance. He heaved Gabriel up into his arms, grunting from the effort, then quickly retreated from the building--he knew that he had to get back to Carrion Land. He couldn't handle all of this right now.
"I'm sorry, everyone..." he murmured as he ran out of the floor, outside, Gabriel held in his arms...

*Exit Bravery and Gabriel*

And then, at last, the armies seemed to finally get up the stairs...but once they were gone, so were Bravery and Gabriel. Whoops.
"COME, MEN!" Justus' voice echoed in the stairway. "WE RIDE TO THE ENEMY! WE WILL MAKE THEM RUE THE DAY THEY SOUGHT TO TRESPASS UPON US!"

*Exit Justus and army*

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 4 Justus17_zps2d340444

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:44 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"YOU IDIOTS MADE ME LOSE MY TARGET! FUCKERS!" Kat yelled at them. "Gods! This is why I don't work with...with...GAH!" she went to the elevator, and pressed the button up. "Later." she was gone (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:47 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 4 Scarre11

Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven ran through the main gates of the Paladin HQ, walking straight into the first floor. Immediately, Kraven ran to a security door. Beside him there were two automated turrets "Come on boy... come and get me! Prove to me JUST how stupid you are!" both turrets were programmed to fire on any trespassers once spotted. Once Ryder came into sight, he would be Swiss cheese! Kraven awaited for Ryder to arrive eagerly, his feet nervous tapping erratically.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."
Kraven Theme - It Has to Be This Way

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:21 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F1) - Page 4 Ryder110_zps726ed508

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder arrived in the first floor--only for the first thing to be met with was a small beep and a flash of light from the gun turrets before they started firing.
Ryder's body seemed to move almost on its own, dropping the bat down to the ground. Time seemed to move in slow motion as he took the first swing with the sword...slicing the first bullet to get near him cleanly in half, his eyes dilating slightly at the sight. But time seemed to speed up again all too fast, and the bullets were coming in fast and hard--and although Ryder decimated the majority of the bullets launched at him with swings from the sword, he found that he quickly had to move to prevent from being overwhelmed. He kept himself mobile, pushing his running speed past his usual limits, doing his best to outrun the turrets, the streams of bullets soon enough striking the ground just behind him as he dashed straight at Kraven, ready to attack.

"KRAAAVEEEEEEEN!"

Ryder's Theme - Armed With Death
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:47 pm

Kraven

Kraven opened his arms out wide once again, as he did so the cross magically appeared on him once again. When Ryder got close enough to Kraven, he just disappeared. Only for him to emerge from an air vent in the ceiling, flying down towards the red head "OH RYDERKINS! Above you...!" he taunted Ryder as he moved to tackle the red head from above. The turrets seemed to be passed by Ryder now, and as long as he wasn't pushed back, he was no longer in any danger from them. Kraven, on the other hand, was still a threat "This is TOO MUCH FUN! You've become quite the killer Ryder! Soon you'll be just like me! And I'll have my point proven! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" he screamed, if he managed to successfully tackle Ryder he would try to strangle the man.

"The world will beg for mercy as I stand above it all, ready to MASSACRE its god-forbidden remains... it'll beg me to give it a chance, to teach me that 'Hey! It's not that bad!' after all, everyone has goodness in their hearts right!? And then I'll answer... no."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder blinked as Kraven disappeared, but as soon as he heard the man's voice above him, he looked up, seeing Kraven, then quickly moved off to the side, swinging his sword at the man as he came down, trying to hit him while he was still in the air.
"SHUT UP! I'm nothing like you! Don't even FUCKING COMPARE US--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Kraven

Kraven was slashed across the chest by Ryder's sword, but it did not make the man falter. Instead, he just got closer, grabbing Ryder's wrist of the hand holding the sword. He began to twist it, to either break it or get Ryder to let go of the weapon "Now I don't think that weapon is very fair... drop it." he spoke out to Ryder, moving his face uncomfortably close to Ryder's "Bullshit. You and me are so alike... you have no idea. You just don't know it yet... but soon you will know... it's just a matter of time. You see... all it takes is a few bad days... or in our cases... MANY bad days! HAHAHAHAH! And that's all it takes to turn you into a MONSTER! It turned me... and eventually you too shall become I! You see... MEMORIES are VILE little things... so tragic and... I don't like going back to them! It'd just be better if they didn't exist... because WHY NOT!? I mean... disconnecting from it all... that would be insanity... BUT WHY NOT!? THERE IS NO SANITY CLAUSE! WE ARE NOT CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED TO OUR SENSES! SO WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF ALONE AND BEATEN... UNABLE TO MOVE ON... REMEMBER... there's always madness...." Kraven suddenly headbutted Ryder "Why help these people!? Why not let me destroy them!? Because you know... these people... all of them... they put you here. Just like you said in your little interview... they're just afraid. And you're helping them now... but they're monsters... bigger monsters than you or I... and once this is all over... once you've saved them... they're tear your apart. They don't care about you."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder grimaced as he saw his slash do next to no damage--and before he knew it, Kraven had grabbed his arm, and the twisting was getting hard to bear--and a broken arm would do him no good. He dropped the sword, figuring that he could just pick it back up later--maneuvering a foot around to slide the now normal hilt away from Kraven, the blade now having retracted into the hilt once again.
"Yeah, and that's the difference between me and you--I'M not CRAZY--" As the headbutt came, Ryder reeled back, sent stumbling by Kraven's sheer strength. He held his forehead for a moment, getting his head back into the game. He bent down carefully, picking up the hilt of the laser sword--he couldn't be losing this thing, now that he'd left his bat behind, back where the turrets could quite easily turn him into target practice. He didn't bring the sword out yet, however. He spoke, instead.
"What, my interview? I was stupid back then...I didn't understand anything. But now...I'm not here because anyone goddamn told me to be! I'm here 'cause I wanna be here! I don't care what you say--you're just a crazy asshole with nothing left in the world--! And even if things'll just keep on getting worse and worse--let it fucking happen! I'm gonna keep on fighting! I won't give up again! I can't give up--at least, not until you're dead and gone--!" Ryder pointed the hilt of the blade at Kraven, letting the energy zing out once more, blazing a bright blue. "Like I said--I'm here 'cause I wanna be. And ya know what I really wanna see right about now? Your head--rolling on the ground."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Kraven

Kraven smiled at Ryder "I'm so proud of you... so you admit that your desires just come down to that... you wanna KILL ME! GREAT! None of that 'for the better good' bullshit! THIS IS MUCH BETTER!" the man drew a grenade at Ryder, this time explosive, and tossed it over to him "And you dont' have a bat to swing it back at me this time!" he laughed to Ryder before running up to the 2nd floor. As the explosive went off, you could hear Kraven laughing like a maniac in the distance.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:32 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder's eyes widened as he saw the grenade coming his way--and it was true. His bat was halfway across the room, lying on the floor, within range of the gun turrets. Whoops.
It was all he could do but dive out of the way of the grenade, feeling the explosion rock the space right behind him as he did so, the force of it sending him stumbling and nearly falling over. Still, he recovered quickly, dashing for the stairs and following Kraven, energy sword gripped tightly in hand--he wasn't going to let him get away--!

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4