Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

+4
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) Empty The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:13 pm

The top floor of Paladin HQ, formerly the different rooms and offices used by the op officers of Paladin. Followed by the assassination of the top Paladin brass by Dr Innsmouth, this floor is now used as the base of operations for both Black Dragon and Conqueror Worm. Compared to the rest of the base, the 5th floor is like a loft palace, there is barely any security, however the individuals on this floor don't need an such protections...
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:36 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

After walking through the most heavily fortified and guarded building in possibly the whole world, Kraven and Dorthy finally reached the 5th Floor. It was quite a show having Paladin now, though Kraven would be sure to change their uniform and emblem to reflect Conqueror Worm eventually. When they reached the entrance to the building, there were literally hundreds of soldiers there to simply salute them. Everyone that they passed up the 5 floors did the same. But now they had reached the 5th floor, which was supposedly their home, or the home of every officer in Conqueror Worm now. Kraven let Dorthy down before looking at the lobby of the floor, the place almost looked like a hotel compared to the rest of the base, it was so eloquent and fancy, no doubt Jade would have loved it, they even had an indoor waterfall. Kraven had no state for such things however, and walked past all of it, there they reached the halls, and until they would reach the rooms, there were about 12, maybe 13 rooms "Choose whatever one you want..." he told Dorthy, they would all look very similar anyways.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:48 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Princess of Conquer Worm
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) DorthyYoung5

Dorthy ran around like a manic trying to find a good room for herself! She looked so excited to be given a choice, despite the fact that they all looked the same. To Dorthy this was different. To Dorthy she had a choice. She looked around until she found one room with a comfy bed, by her standards, and looked pretty, again... By her standards. "This one Kraven! This one in the middle is mine!" Dorthy said as she jumped up and down on her bed and jumped off. "All I need is my dolly and we'll be good!" Dorthy said as she snuggled up in her pillow that she took off from the bed. This place was scary at first, especially some of the floors like the second and third floor, but the 5th floor she liked. Even though they had to go up those creepy stairs. "Which one are you picking?"

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven cracked a small smile as he watched Dorthy choose her room, but he didn't say anything until she had asked what room he would pick "I believe I'll choose the room next door... just in case you need me..." he told Dorthy rather plainly. In truth Kraven wouldn't be in his room often, he'd be in the his office on this same floor, at the command of an entire city now. So it goes to say that he wouldn't be in his room often. Then again, he needed SOMEWHERE to keep Ryder, and he didn't want to keep the redhead in a prison cell guarded by Paladin, they would certainly fuck up somehow. Kraven had seen enough James Bond movies to know not to leave the Hero alone with his minions. Kraven walked out of Dorthy's room and back into the halls, eventually returning to the lobby "I'm going to wait for the others!" he called out to the little girl.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:02 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy had finally reached the 5th floor, unfortunately he and Ryder had suffered a few delays on their way up. At the entrance, Pugsy's security clearance checked out, but Kraven forgot to mention to them that Pugsy would have a prisoner. The guards thought Pugsy was smuggling himself into the base and beat him up with stun batons, though eventually Pugsy managed to convince them to stop. Then on the giant flight of stairs that made up the entire 4th floor, Pugsy had accidentally dropped Ryder four times, causing the man to fall down the stairs... four times. Then finally at the lobby Pugsy tripped, causing Ryder to fall into the indoor waterfall. Pugsy finally reached Kraven "I have the prisoner sir...!" the man announce, panting "Where shall we keep him...?" he asked, before Ryder slipped out of Pugsy's grasp, causing the redhead to fall on the ground "Oops..."

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:12 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) DorthyYoung4

"Really Mister Kraven!? Your going to be next me! THen we can play all sorts of games like... Like tea party, and... Bear Hunt! And a Tutti Ta! And let's not forget the Down the Hatch! Jo never told me how to play that one though... No one did actually." Dorthy said when she thought about it before getting up and poking out the doorway. "Mister Pugsy! Hi there-MISTER RYDER!" Dorthy called when she saw him fall down the stairs and ran out to see if he was alright. She went to hold his head to see if he was bleeding.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:19 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) Eyelessbabe_zps1c478324

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Suffice to say, by the time that Ryder was dropped onto the ground for the final time, he was just done. He was soaking wet from the indoor waterfall, and even surer than before that he was probably covered head to toe in huge bruises--which he was. Bruises and swollen bumps littered his body, and it really didn't help at all that he kinda fell on his face when he got dropped that last time. He kind of just lay there on the ground and gave a bit of a muffled, unhappy grunt--he knew that Pugsy didn't mean to drop him, but--really? Six times?! And the guards outside had just been dumb--!
Either way, he didn't even care at this point where they stuck him. As long as it didn't involve dying, he was fine with anywhere. Speaking of which--he was really confused as to why he wasn't dead yet, after all of the abuse he'd taken today. Like, seriously. Apparently he was just super durable or something. He wasn't even going to try to roll over at this point--he was just done. So done. He kind of just felt like sleeping for ten years or so at this point--yeah, maybe an extra five--that might do him some good--that'd probably be long enough to just get rid of all of this stupid pain. But then suddenly, Dorthy happened, and he finally made the pain-staking--SERIOUSLY pain-staking--effort to roll over to look at her.

"Hi, Dorthy..."
And for the record, yes--he was bleeding. In many places. He was glad that he still had the blind-fold on, since he just kind of realized at that moment that he would've probably just shown his eye-less eye sockets to a little girl if he didn't have said blind-fold--which would have been bad--very bad--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:31 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven knelt down next to Ryder, eventually picking the man up himself "Lolnope, you're not done being abused yet bucko!" Kraven announced, heaving the man over his shoulder. Pugsy just looked in awe, the poor redhead had already gone through enough shit already, but he had to deal with it "Heh... make him suffer Kraven..." the man spoke with a thin grin. And So Kraven brought Ryder away, leaving Pugsy with Dorthy. Pugsy just kinda stood there awkwardly before asking "So... do you know where the food is...?" in a light voice. Kraven meanwhile brought Ryder to his room "You're staying here-" Ryder barked out to Ryder "Any questions...?" and Kraven was well aware that Ryder was still blind.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:42 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Seriously--fuck you--" Ryder grumbled to Kraven as he got picked up, unable to put up any resistance against it, either way. And before he knew it, they had stopped, and Kraven was asking if he had any questions. Normally, he would have come up with something insulting or cocky or some shit to say--but not this time. Right now, he was exhausted and beat up and just--just no. "Not really...I mean, besides asking if I get food and stuff..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:55 am

Dorthy Fentom

"It's okay Mister Ryder! We're going to help you! Since now your part of Worm! Kraven said that-Hey!" she called when Ryder was taken away. She didn't understand! They were friends now right!? No more enemies. "I... Why... I don't... I don't know..." Dorthy said as she looked down, looking dejected. She was about to get that awful blind fold off too, to help him see. He must be sick and tired of being in the dark.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:02 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Pugsy pouted "I'm hungry..." he whined, there had to be a kitchen somewhere! If they had a freaking waterfall they had food damn it! Pugsy looked around the lobby, if this was a hotel they'd have snacks somewhere! Pugsy was disappoint. The man crossed his arms and pouted again "I swear... I havent' eaten in so long... all I ask for is food..."

Kraven just looked at Ryder with a neutral expression, in his mind those were stupid questions "Yeah sure... you'll probably be more well fed and have more sleep here than in freedom..." Kraven responded "Just know this... if you try to leave... you will be found out. You don't have any freaking security clearance... and you will be killed. So stay in my room and you won't be killed." he told Ryder bluntly, he was getting impatient now "Where were the rest of them? Mocha and Matthias needed to be here already!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:11 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"...Hold up. I'm in your room?" Ryder asked, obviously a bit offput. "That's...kind of weird, man...I mean, yeah, having a bed while imprisoned is cool and all, but still..."
He'd always known Kraven to be pretty creepy, yeah...but this was a new level of awkward. "Whatever...food and rest sound good..." He really just didn't even have the energy for anything right now. Still, he listened to Kraven's warnings and figured that it would probably be a good idea to listen to them...he hadn't seen any of the security, of course, but he knew that he probably wouldn't have even been able to get out of there with sight, let alone without it...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:06 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha finally came back, walking up the stairs with Matthias that she was helping along. "Hello there... Finally! We're up... We got a little lost looking at this place." Mocha said as she looked around with Matthias. "Know a good place to have a shower around here?" she asked and Dorthy shook her head. "No... We're looking for food! Oh and pick a room! next to me!" Before Mocha came in Dorthy was wondering where to get food and was exploring around the rooms with Pugsy. "Food you say, and a room? Huh... This place is amazing..." MOcha commented, but it was strange as well... Being in a place that... Well... Questioned her. Then she noticed something about Dorthy... "Oh my..."

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:27 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven suddenly pulled out his handgun and shot into the roof "DON'T QUESTION ME FOO!" he yelled, before turning his back on the man "Now I bid you adieu... I have a job to do... this city belongs to me after all..." he told the red head as he left the room, closing the door. He returned to the lobby to see Mocha and Matthias "Ah... you two! I was waiting for your return... we have to talk... right now." he told them bluntly, in a 'do what I say or I'll shoot' kind of way "Our jobs have changed... Conqueror Worm is no longer a collection of criminals but a government... as such we will have to discuss what your new roles will be in this new organization..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:46 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha saw Kraven come out of his room. "Likewise..." Mocha said when he had been looking for her and Matthias. In turn she was looking for him. She saw the gun, and heard the tone of voice. "Alright... Let's talk." she said as she combed through her blond hair. "New roles you say? Sounds like a plan. What did you have in mind for us? Or do I have to fill out a form?" Mocha asked in a jokingly manner as Dorthy went off to look for food again since she was hungry. "Pugsy... Maybe it's on a different floor?" Dorthy asked as she tugged on his sleeve.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Unsurprisingly enough, the first thing that Ryder did once Kraven left was kind of just find the bed and flop down onto it--falling asleep almost immediately. He was drop-dead tired, after all--so yes. Sleep time now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:22 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F5) Shion11_zpsb6d95674

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias had followed along after Mocha with a dazed sort of expression, not even the strange and spooky floors before the top one breaking him from his thoughts. No- what finally caught his attention was the sound of other voices, and he forced himself to push thoughts and questions about Robin away in favor of actually paying attention. Though he really did want a shower, he had to pay attention- this was important after all. "... Yes sir. How can I be of service?" ... So there was a bit of sarcasm in his voice, but it was only because it was Kraven. "... No, seriously, what 'role' am I gonna have? I'm not going to be able to focus until I can shower..." he grumbled quietly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:34 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven looked at both Mocha and Matthias defiantly, his look practically screamed 'shut up! You can't do anything until you listen to me!' mixed with a childish pout. He crossed his arms before he started to speak to the two of them "First of all... no one can take Ryder from my room, seriously, I'll kill you. Next on the list, we're going to the graveyard again..." the man's fists suddenly tightened. He didn't speak a word for some time, and then he let it out "Conqueror Worm can't just be about violence and warfare now..." Kraven could practically feel himself falling apart, he was a fish out of water from the very moment he spoke those words. Yet, when it came down to it, these two were the only ones he trusted, even if Black Dragon and The Family worked for him, they'd be out to kill him the entire time. So it was about time they knew their jobs "Mocha... I'm making you Chief of Staff... you will be running the organization like a businesswoman... in addition you'll be making sure everybody in the organization... Dr Innsmouth has volunteered to work as your 2nd in command..." he told her in a quiet voice, then the man turned to Matthias. He suddenly glared at Matthias, he had to keep up appearances in front of the guy after all "Matt... you are the new Chief of Security for this HQ... everyone answers to you... the Black Dragon Officers... The Family... Paladin... anyone tasked with defending this base answers to you... you can choose someone from Black Dragon to be your 2nd in command and organize the defense of the base however you want..." he told the two, then informed them of the others "Renier will be the Chief of our Science Division with Pugsy working as his lab assistant...  Dr Innsmouth will be tutoring Dorthy along with Mocha... Dorthy will be kept safely on this floor and cannot leave for any reason... period." he told them, and that was about it, except for one more statement "And of course there are other positions that need to be filled... but we'll talk to the dead about that..."

Pugsy looked down to Dorthy, and shrugged to her "Well I'm sure there's food elsewhere... but that's for the soldiers... I want good food... Ive been getting pretty grumpy... and I think this floor will have the good food..." he told her in a rather subtle whine.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:45 pm

Mocha Deren

"No one allowed to take Ryder? I can deal with that. You can keep him in your bed as LONG as you want." Mocha said, seeing no problem with this. She nodded her head when he said that they'll be going into the graveyard again. That was fine with her. "Conquer Worm not be about violence and warfare? That's amazing Kraven. That must have been a hard decision for you to admit.. We'll do the best we can with the new changes." Mocha said playing with him a little bit, but at the same time being supportive. She knew that this was going to hard for him, and she won't give him as hard of a time... At least not much. If he was allowed to mess with her, then she could do the same.  At first she was a bit happy to hear that she was going to be a business woman, but then her face fell when she heard that HAL was going to help her. "Oh... Great... I get to work with... HAL... I can do it, yeah no problem. I get to be his boss right? Just clearing that up..." Mocha said, she was going to work with her leader's murderer. Is it her birthday today? She didn't remember. Chief of Staff... She had her work cut out for her. She also took note that Dorthy wasn't supposed to leave, but then something interesting came up. "The dead?" Mocha asked, and then in the pit of her stomach she felt... Dread... "So that stuff about bringing people back... Your seriously going to do it?" Mocha asked her eyes going a bit big.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Dorthy Fentom

"Stop whining Mister! We'll get food! It's time for Dorthy's Investogation Team Food ALPHA!" Dorthy proclaimed as she got glitter that she was holding onto and threw it in the air, muttering, "Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle..." before going off to look for food. "Foody!? Where are you? Pugsy use that Big Hair of yours to look for food!" Dorthy said as she looked in a basket

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias stood and listened through the explanation of Mocha's promotion, and though he was tired he gave her a small proud smile, happy for her. That was a big responsibility- it showed that she was trusted. He didn't listen to the specifics though, a bit too tired for that. He was merely waiting for Kraven to get to him and tell him he was the Chief of Toilet Cleaning or something like that. He wouldn't put it past him. So when the man finally said his name, he sighed and looked towards him, a neutral expression forming on his face despite the glare he saw directed his way. And then... "... What?!" he yelped in shock, staring wide-eyed at him. Chief of Security?! How had he managed to get a position like that, when had Kraven decided he would ever trust him or find him even remotely worthy of such power? Needless to say, that had been completely unexpected. He forced himself to listen attentively to the list of his responsibilities though, nodding rapidly. "Very well- I'll have to see who's best fit for the job first but I shall do my best-" he replied quickly, a wide grin soon finding its way onto his face.
What could he say- it felt nice to be needed.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven let his words sink in for a moment, he knew that they wouldn't expect such roles, but when you logically thought about it this was the only way it made sense. That was the logical part of it all, now came the typical illogical Kraven part "Okay now get your shovels we're going to the grave yard... we got 200 graves to dig out... come on chop chop we don't have all day!" he told them as he grabbed the shovel from earlier and started to walk away "Anyone found not following my orders will be shot... survivors will be shot again!" he told them with a big smile on his face.

"I'm not in the mood Dorthy..." Pugsy replied bluntly as he just started to look down the halls for food, instead he found a vending machine. The man shrugged and punched through it's glass, taking a snickers bar from it "Perfect...!" the man let out in a loud whisper. He then ripped the cover off and ate the whole thing rather quickly like a rabbit "Now where is the actual food...? I know this place has a kitchen somewhere..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Mocha Deren

"Wait... You want us... To dig up our dead comrades..." Mocha said as she thought about the plan that Kraven got them. "That statement makes no sense... You are a no sense guy Kraven." Mocha said as she picked up a shovel. This was SO wrong on some many levels. She wasn't a crypt keeper! "Plus here's something to think about! We can't dig up 2,000 people bu ourselves Kraven, you need more people then us if you want to get this done soon." Mocha said, trying to do her part for the group. Three people weren't enough, it didn't add up unless he had others helping him.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Dorthy Fentom

"But... I... Okay..." Dorthy said with a sad face. She wanted to play, but Pugsy wasn't in the mood. She then jumped when she heard a crash and looked to see that Pugsy found a vending machine. She ran over, careful with the glass and she looked at the vending machine with great wonder. "What is this?" she asked as she felt the giant box. She knocked on the thing and took out some chips that were inside.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:04 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

"... I'll get right on that," Matthias replied with a bitter tone of sarcasm, glaring at Kraven after his mention of digging up bodies. "There's no way you'll get me to go dig up bodies. I'm tired, I'm in pain, and I am in no mood for your bullshit. Shoot me if you want- I don't care. It's your loss at this point." He was serious, too. He had no intentions of walking to the graveyard and digging up a shitton of stinky rotting bodies just because Kraven said so. Nope.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next