Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3)

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) Empty The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:46 am

The third floor, which is the second armory and the prison, it is the most heavily guarded part of the building. Powersuit guards, standard guards, even Paladin Officers with cybernetics. This floor is a fortress, it is also the largest floor, or at least the floor with the most walking space. There are two paths on this floor, one leading to Floor 0, an elevator. The other is a flight of stairs to the 4th floor.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:10 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy made it to the 3rd floor, standing directly in front of the intersection that lead to both the 4th floor and Floor 0, either way, they would have to pass through him. He just stood there, his arms crossed "..." he waited for the time he would have to face them once again, at least to keep Ivy safe, at the very least. Practically anyone that managed to get past him was doomed to a painful death by Kraven, he didn't think very highly of Jo, and didn't think she would be enough to take Kraven down.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:55 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) Ohwowwhatababe_zps5404b957

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Meili`s eyes roamed the new floor, her nerves still frayed ever slightly still - but, dang. Powersuits. That was cool, actually.
She caught sight of Pugsy after a bit of zoning out, about six of her arms stopping to wave at him despite the close proximity. "Hi..." She apparently didn`t really recognize him as the guy who got in the way of her`s and Arma`s fight last time, so that was pretty good. She decided to stand guard next to him - standing around this intersection seemed like a pretty safe plan. Not like anyone would be getting through them, anyway. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Escudo`s Battle Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:58 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

An explosion announced Ivy's arrival on the third floor. Once the smoke and dust had settled, the greenette's glowing arms and crazy purple eyes could be seen, and now SHE had spotted two people that stopped her in her tracks. Pugsy and that one girl with cool arms. Shit.

Of ALL THE PEOPLE that could be sent to stop me...

She complained in her head, her fists clenching and teeth gritting together. The girl said nothing, but stared at the greaser and the multi-limbed living weapon. This was going to get very intense, very quickly, but for now she stood there, glaring at the man she now considered a traitor, and the cool cyborg person that she would have liked to be BFFs with, but that didn't work out very well either.

Last edited by Not Manchee on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:07 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy shot a glare to Meili "Don't talk to me..." he responded bluntly, he was in character after all. Pugsy was now Tyrant, the ruthless officer of Conqueror Worm. He found himself on opposing sides against Ivy, he knew this would happen, and he was happy for it "Ah... Ivy..." the man cracked his knuckles "This is your only warning... turn back... or things will get violent..." he told her, a very, scary, menacing look in his eyes. Pugsy lived up to his new name: He looked like a cold tyrant willing to do anything to fulfill his goals, anything.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:15 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) Chelsea123_zps77e79ddf

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea got up the stairs just in time to see Ivy blow her way through the wall--well, that was certainly an entrance with impact. She climbed through the hole in the wall where the door to the room had once been, and stepped inside. And that was when she saw him: Pugsy.
"So you really are here..." Chelsea said, her voice holding a tinge of sadness to it as her face became solemn. "I had been hoping that it wasn't true..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:21 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy's hands glowed unbearably bright and she blinked away tears as Pugsy spoke, his cold voice unrecognizable to her, as she had been so used to the warm, loving greaser she had known in Vulture Team.

"I'm gonna get Ry-Ry...whether you like it or not."

She said firmly, taking a step forwards.

"I'm not scared of you..."

She growled, then ran at this stranger, sending a flurry of punches at his face, she didn't seem to care that Chelsea and the others would be watching her go berserk like this, she didn't seem to care about a lot of things anymore.

"Take off Pugsy's face! You're not Pugsy! You have no right to wear that face!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:41 am

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

Meili simply frowned at Pugsy`s response, and nodded silently to herself. Well. Okay then...
But then explosion. Her previously hanging head shot straight up - her eyes widening as she caught sight of exactly the greennette she wanted to see. She immediately readied herself to lunge at her and fire with all she had - when she paused to watch the interaction between Pugsy and Ivy. Did... they know each other--? Before she knew it, Ivy decided to focus on HIM instead... leaving her all alone. Awe. She kind of still really wanted to kill her and stuff...

Her gaze aligned with Boris and Chelsea. "..... H-Hi..." She uttered weakly, sort of just fiddling a few of her thumbs for a moment. Should... should she attack them? That sounded about right -- but -- she wasn`t sure -- 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:53 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy just glared at Ivy "You misunderstand Ivy... I AM PUGSY! This is what Vulture Team has made me! You're all monsters just like the rest of mankind! That's why Conqueror Worm exists- to change this pathetic visage of a species and turn it into something great again! AND GREAT IT WILL BE!" the man cracked his knuckles again, he knew Ivy would be attacking soon. And then he saw Chelsea, someone he REALLY wasn't expecting "Chelsea...!?" his eyes widened, why did they bring HER here!? Were they this desperate!? Chelsea was to never get involved in battles like this she was too small and dangly! No that wasn't good! And then Ivy started punching. This caught Pugsy off guard, and after all of her blows, he ended up shooting through a few metal walls. Of course, that was never enough to take him down "Tch..." Pugsy stood right back up, he was already looking beaten and seemed to be bleeding, but he didn't feel a thing. It was his turn now. Pugsy lunged out towards Ivy, throwing a single powerful blow towards her gut.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:00 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea didn't really have time to say anything else to Pugsy--since he kind of got blasted through a wall.
"O-Oh dear...d-don't hurt him too bad, Ivy...!" she called after the two of them, before turning her attention to Meili as the girl quietly addressed them. "O-Oh--! Um...h-hello...?"
The girl didn't seem like she wanted to attack them...which was...odd, but Chelsea was kind of okay with it? Since all of those arms looked kind of scary...so she'd rather not fight...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:03 am

Boris Gregor
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) Boris4_zps419c363a
Codename: Airay

Boris arrived and looked at what was going on.
"Oh...donkey dung..." he said, looking at Pugsy and Meili. "This won't end well." he thought. "Get behind me Chelsea..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:07 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy groaned as Pugsy's punch landed and threw her back against a wall, making her crash through it. Lots of walls would suffer in this battle.

"STOP calling yourself Pugsy... Vulture Team never taught Pugsy to betray his friends or work for death-loving maniacs or any of that! Shut up shut up SHUT UP!"

She threw her hands out and sent a powerful blast at Pugsy's head, she seemed to be really focused on trying to get Pugsy's face off of this guy. He wasn't Pugsy, and saying he was didn't make him Pugsy either. He was talking...just like Apocalypse, or Kraven, however kids these days called him. She didn't realize that the only reason she had gotten her previous punches in had been the distraction that Chelsea had caused, so she just continued attacking, keeping an eye on Meili from the corner of her eye... Wow, she looked awkward. Ivy would have gone and hugged her and patted her head to make her feel better if she wasn't so enraged at the moment. She heard Chelsea and turned for a second

"HE IS A MINION OF GUMBY PRETENDING TO BE PUGSY! Do not be fooled by his awesome muscles and epic hairdo!"

Yeah, that was her way of saying she DID want to hurt this guy pretty bad.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:18 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy slowly began to approached Ivy as she was punched through the wall "It's pointless Ivy... stop fighting..." he told her, as the man was shot towards him, the man used his left palm to stop the blast. It literally erupted in his hand, and the man seemed to walk it off just fine. He continued to approached the greenette "I will destroy Vulture Team but you can still live... give up and your life will be spared!" he told her, blocking another blast from her. The man suddenly grabbed the metal wall beside him and literally tore it off, then slowly started to bend and twist it until it became a huge metal staff. That's right, the walls were not being turned into weapons. Pugsy used one massive swipe from the staff towards Ivy's legs to throw her off her feet "It's hopeless!"

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:27 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy looked genuinely surprised as Pugsy stopped her blast. Right...the no pain thing, that worked even for HER blasts. That was going to be a problem. And he kept talking...his voice was Pugsy's, but his tone was foreign to her, his words were just something the Pugsy she knew would never utter.

"Why don't you just kill me already, then?!"

She questioned the tyrant, getting up and stalking towards him, but then the wall weapons happened and her eyes widened as she was knocked on her butt, but quickly jumped back up.

"You KNOW I'm not gonna stop until I get Ry-Ry back...you know it cause you would have done the same, not so long ago!"

She yelled, poking Pugsy's chest, her finger now hot enough to burn through metal, but she knew it would have no effect on Pugsy, he couldn't feel his flesh burning. She had referred to this man as Pugsy...big mistake. She needed to remind herself that this wasn't Pugsy, this wasn't Pugsy at all.

"Just...GAH!"

She kicked at the man's arms, trying to get him to drop the piece of wall that he was using as a weapon, while using her hands to blast at his midsection.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:57 am

Boris Gregor

Boris wasn't sure what to do really. Was this guy just...invulnerable?! How were they supposed to beat him?
"Chelsea...what should we do?" he asked. "I don't want to hurt your friend...but he's sort of trying to kill us." he said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:22 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy just glared at Ivy, he seemed to be getting annoyed "I'm not going to kill you I-" and then she did the poking thing, usually that would be a poke of death, but Pugsy could shrug it off. The man just continued to glare at her, and when she saw her about to throw a kick to him, he grabbed her foot, only to get blasted in the stomach by her. This sent the both of them flying through a wall again, and Pugsy finally dropped the staff. The man let out a grumble before standing back up, and picking up Ivy by her legs "Okay that's enough!" he told her as he started to dangle her around to get her dizzy.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:35 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy grunted as her foot was caught and they crashed through another wall. Poor, poor walls... She was about to get up and attack Pugsy some more when suddenly she was upside down.

"Wha-? How much battery acid did I have before coming here...?"

She looked around and then...PUGSY. Was he seriously dangling a living nuclear weapon around...? Yep, yeah he was. The weapon actually found this amusing, and raised her eyebrows for a moment.

No! Not the time for sassy eyebrow-raising!

She mentally scolded herself, then tried wriggling out of Pugsy's grasp. That wasn't working. Bah.

"Just...stahp! Too much spinny...DON'T YOU TELL ME WHEN SOMETHING IS ENOUGH!"

She shrieked, her arms punching at Pugsy's gut from her dangling spot, she probably looked like Scrappy from Scooby-Doo.

"You... you suck!"

She was running out of stuff to yell at this man...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:29 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo had cautiously entered the room as Ivy did, through the huge explosion she made and all. Which was pretty necessary, she supposed. The moment she caught sight of Pugsy - she tensed, simply staring him down and remaining quiet as Ivy approached him. Of course, she`d expected him to be here since she saw the photograph - but actually seeing it was just... odd.  This... she didn`t like this. At all. Her glance shifted over to Chelsea - she couldn`t help but feel the slightest bit uneasy about just up and leaving her, even if her current company was comprised of a trained assassin and a living nuclear weapon. However, she knew whatever was on levels higher than this couldn`t be much better; making this the best option for her.

As soon as Ivy and Pugsy begun their scuffle, Jo let out a small huff of irritation, shooting Pugsy the nastiest glare she could. She should have trusted her first instinct about him - him and Kat or whatever her name was. Ryder must have been so upset to see him like this...
Shoving these thoughts into the back of her mind, she sprinted toward the now open stairway, finger ready and hovering over her trigger...

(EXIT)  

Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy just arched an eyebrow, looking grumpy as Ivy tried to reach him. However, she didn't have the arm reach to even get a punch at him when he just dangled her a little further away from him. He just kept dangling her around, mostly because that seemed to be easier than punches and didn't seem to do as much damage "This is... wow..." even Pugsy had no idea what was going on. He didn't feel comfortable with this. The man looked over to Meili "Hey arm lady! How about you fight Arma!? I think I can handle those two!" he asked her, seeing as how he didn't want to deal with Ivy, and he would have no qualms with killing Boris, unlike Ivy.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy scowled at Pugsy as he called on Meili to take over the fight.

"Oh are you scared, is that it? Big tough guy can't handle THIS?!"

She flexed her bicep and then continued trying to punch at him, finally just sending an energy blast at him cause she was annoyed. She then crossed her arms and pouted.

"Whatever, arm lady is way cooler than you anyway...you didn't even get Pugsy's hair right...impostor."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Um...well, I think that Ivy's got him cover--" Chelsea began speaking to Boris, but cut off when he heard Pugsy call to Meili for the opponent switch. "O-Oh...um...well...at the very least, I could try to get him to see reason...but I don't think he has any cybernetics, so I really can't do much else...b-but I'll try my best to get him to snap out of it! He's not usually this...um...rude."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Boris Gregor

"Alright Chel." he said, and looked over at Pugsy. He had a glare on his face, but he didn't want to get pummeled either...but Chelsea was much more important. He stayed near her at all times.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:27 am

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

Meili kept her eyes trained on Boris and Chelsea, only glancing over occasionally when walls got broken down and stuff. This was pretty awkward. Should... should she attack them--? They didn`t really look too threatening, honestly, so she wasn`t sure...
But then Pugsy called for an opponent switch and her face actually lit up a bit. "Rodger!" She chimed, an actual smile tugging at her lips as she shifted her gaze over to Arma. Yesss. Perfect. "Finally..." She uttered - maybe she`d get to actually get to beat her this time--? Upgrades and all, no where for her to run - it was flawless! She charged up her arm laser things, focusing them in on the greennette. "This is much more fitting... shall we begin, Armageddon...?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:58 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy nodded to Meili, so they would change opponents. He walked away from ivy, avoiding any attacks inevitably aimed at him. He just glared at Chelsea and Boris for a while, cracking his knuckles before asking "I don't remember you... what are you to Chelsea...?" he asked giving Boris a glare of death. He honestly didn't know this guy, unlike the others he'd seen so far. Had Vulture Team gotten a new member this soon?

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:02 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Oh--Oh dear. That look that Pugsy was giving them couldn't be a good sign. Maybe she could clear this up a bit...! After all, Boris was a plenty good person! If she could just explain...!
"U-Um! Pugsy...this is Boris. He's...um...he's my...boyfriend! And...um...h-he left The Family to be with me...a-and he's really nice! So...um...yeah."
She was mentally facepalming after that speech. She felt like a fish flopping around on a dock. Talking to Pugsy used to be so easy, but now, it was just making her nervous...especially with how he looked, and how he was acting...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next