Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:17 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 3 Chelsea104_zps79eabda5

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"I was a fool...such a stupid, weak fool..."

Chelsea was actually a bit surprised when Pugsy picked her up again. for some reason, she'd been kind of thinking that he'd switch right back to Vulture's side, but--nope.
"Wh--but--I--...okay..." she said meekly, knowing that there really wasn't much that she could do. As she got another view of the room from Pugsy's shoulder, she quickly shut her eyes--she didn't want to see Boris' corpse again. She knew that that would just set her off crying and despairing again--and she was already crying enough--and that wasn't going to be helping anyone any. Hell yes, she was mourning--she felt like a part of her had died along with Boris--but at the moment, the situation was...a bit unsuitable for that. She would mourn later--preferably once she was alone in whatever holding cell Pugsy was probably going to stick her into.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Too High to Climb
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:29 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 3 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy felt on top of the world as Pugsy hugged her back and smiled like the old Pugsy she knew, she had cured him! Now everything would be okay! Except no, cause he pushed her away and went back to asshole Pugsy.

"And people call ME crazy..."

She grumbled, thinking that these mood swings were way worse than her ramblings about blue-flavored tea and battery acid. Then he started trying to take Chelsea away, and that wasn't okay.

"Hey hey hey, you can be a douchebag-flavored motherfucker to ME, but you leave HER alone!"

She cried, and was about to attack Pugsy when he spoke to Meili. RIGHT she was about to be killed by the cybernetic lady when she paused the battle to save Pugsy...who was now evil again... Shit.

"Did I mention I love the bouncy castle on your chest? It's like WOAH LOOK AT THAT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME BOUNCE ON ME but then you protect it with your super awesome arms so I can't really bounce...that's a bit mean you know that? IF I CANNOT BOUNCE ON YOUR BOUNCY CASTLE, NO ONE CAN!"

She acted quickly, sending a powerful energy blast at Meili's chest, which she personally thought made her super cool, before running after Pugsy and Chelsea. She wasn't sure if her attack would do anything to Meili, seeing as her upgrades were pretty epic, but she had to help Chelsea.

"Get back here, fiend!"

She yelled after Pugsy, attempting to tackle the man so he would drop Chelsea.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:59 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 3 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy looked to Chelsea, glaring at her "This is for your own good..." the man muttered to her before looking to Ivy as she made herself known. She started yelling stuff to Pugsy that he rather not think too much about unless he wanted to break character again. He just looked confused for awhile "What...?" then Meili was attacked, which Pugsy was fine with. BUT THEN the nuclear powered girl was charging towards him "OHSHITOHSHITOSHIT!" the man ended up catching Ivy mid-tackle, before throwing her into a wall "I am not your opponent! But I warn you... if you attack me again... I will destroy you...!"

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Ivy/Arma

Obviously the one who suffered when Pugsy threw Ivy into the wall...was the wall. The greenette emerged from the pile of rubble that used to be a wall, an annoyed look on her face as Pugsy spoke to her again. At this point, she wasn't buying his shit, something weird was going on here...but if he insisted in trying to take Chelsea, she'd just have to be harsher too!

"Destruction is too cool for you to deliver it!"

She cried in her best trash-talking voice, she totally nailed it. She raised her fist at her like an old lady telling the kids to get off her lawn.

"Just let Chelsea go and MAYBE I'll spare your secret stash of removable pompadours!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:43 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 3 Ohwowwhatababe_zps5404b957

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Meili just downright refused to look - only sulking further as she heard the beginning of Ivy`s soft sobs, and then the greaser just - shot back up. She looked down at him in mild surprise, tilting her head a bit as she noted he acted... different, if only for a moment. The moment quickly passed, as he was back to his usual jerkish self - so, Meili chose to ignore it. Arma was back to speaking utter nonsense, too - which was kind of nice, considering seeing the greennette act sane actually made her somewhat uncomfortable. More than she already was. Once she caught Pugsy`s intense glare in her direction, she tensed, giving him a curt nod.

But then Arma started speaking to her. She just stared - her eyes slightly widened, and her mind working to figure out what was even going on right now but then she was sort of just blasted into a wall. Upgrades and all, that hurt. A lot. It dazed her for a moment - and by the time she refocused, Ivy and Pugsy were yelling at each other. She supposed. A few of her arms pressed against the wall behind her, pushing her back onto her feet. "I -- I don`t know what a pompadour is, but don`t you dare!" She cried, firing her own blasts at Arma again as soon as she could, in an attempt to give Pugsy an opening to run off with Chelsea.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Escudo`s Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:37 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 3 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy raised an eyebrow at Ivy when she started talking about removable pompadours "Should I be insulted...?" his hair was natural damn it! He hoped she wasn't insinuating that this pompadour was just a wig or something! Pugsy was ready for another attack from her before Meili got involved, attacking the nuclear girl. Pugsy grinned "Perfect..." the second she attacked, Pugsy dashed off away from Ivy. Away from the battle. Leaving the floor. He carried Chelsea towards the 4th floor before leaving with her, away from the batt;e between the two cyborgs.
(EXIT)

"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:22 am

Ivy/Arma

Ivy scowled as Pugsy acted almost indifferent to her threat, and then Meili happened. The greenette was thrown across the room, skidding on the floor until she finally came to a stop as she smashed against a wall. She got up just as Pugsy was leaving with Chelsea, she couldn't reach them in time...What were they going to do to Chelsea? She could never forgive herself if something bad happened to Chelsea and she was unable to stop it.

"Baaaaah!"

She groaned as she got up and glared at Meili. Now she had to fight her, bouncy castles and all.

"LET'S DO THIS!"

She ran at Meili, attempting to tackle the cyborg while singing

"Do what you want cause a pirate is free, YOU ARE A PIRATE~!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:19 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 3 Ohwowwhatababe_zps5404b957

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"I. AM. NOT!" Meili exclaimed, punctuating each word in a fierce roar - right when she was tackled. Woo. She stumbled; and a few of her arms folded backwards, placing their palms onto the floor to save her the fall and put her back in place. She attempted to wrestle Ivy off herself - some of her extra arms aiding her by tugging at the greennette from the back of her shirt. Some other arms tried to throw a few spasmodic punches -- but they weren`t really having a lot of success. "Why -- are you -- so weird--?!" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy looked horrified as Meili spoke

"YOU'RE NOT A PIRATE?!?! Poor soul!"

She pulled an eyepatch out of her pocket, cause who doesn't carry an emergency eyepatch around, right? She then threw it at Meili just as the cyborg was stumbling. Then she felt Meili's arms trying to yank her off of the lady, which wasn't cool! They were having so much fun!

"Because I have seen through the eyes of a tazer gun!"

The greenette replied, not very bothered by the punches thrown at her, but eventually she was taken off of Meili, though she didn't seem happy about it. She pulled a vial of acid out of her pocket and threw it at the pinkette's face.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:56 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 3 Nyehwweh_zps3ef12ecb

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

Oh God eye patch to the face --
All it did was succeed in making Meili more confused than she already was, which was... very confused. "What... does that mean...?!" She barked in turn, one of her arms coming from behind her and simply yanking the eye patch our of her visage. Who just carries those around with them?!
Ivy did -- and apparently also vials of whatever that was in her pocket. Meili hissed loudly as the glass broke against her face, squeezing her eyes shut tightly, as if that would ease the sudden stinging sensation. It didn`t. At all. "W-Why?!" She uttered, taking a few steps back from the source, all her fists clenched. They opened simultaneously, though activated at separate times - firing one disintegration beam after another  in rapid succession, unleashing a brightly colored volley upon Ivy. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy opened her mouth to explain to Meili why she threw acid at her face, but then the living weapon decided to strike back, and that kept the nuke pretty busy. She jumped and twirled around, trying to avoid the beams, but the ones that hit her sent her crashing against a wall every time, though she kept getting back up and getting knocked back down.

"MEEERP!"

She squealed, then started trying to counter Meili's beams with her own, blasting at the beams that came her way, trying to make her own way back to Escudo so she could either cause more damage, or just sip blue-flavored tea with her.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:21 pm

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

As Ivy hopped around and dodged, Meili kept her eyes closed - her blasts not at all as focused as they regularly would have been. Although, the every-so-often sound of a body crashing against a wall provided her with a small sense of comfort, knowing at least some of them were hitting. She huffed indignantly, finally easing her eyelids back open -- only to see that Ivy had gotten a bit too close for comfort at this point. "D-Don`t you dare--!" She charged a few of her arms back up - but instead of firing them, kept them glowing in a coated omniscient pinkish color, in hopes of giving her attacks a bit more prowess when she launched a flurry of punches toward Ivy. If she could just get further away - that`d be sort of nice.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy's eyes widened as Meili's punches started going pink...that was awesome. She didn't WANT to stop the attacks at this point, they were so nice to look at...

"Pretty lights..."

She mumbled, then the punches actually hit, and she felt immense pain where she was actually able to feel pain. That wasn't good... The pretty lights were evil!

"MINIONS OF GUMBY!"

She accused, pointing at Meili's pink arms from the place she was now standing, which was pretty far away from Meili, since those punches had knocked her back a lot. She shook her fist at Meili as she had done to Pugsy before, but now, every shake of a glowing fist sent an explosion to the wall behind Meili, soon, the wall would collapse, and the ceiling would crush whoever stood under it.

"We could have been BFFs and bounced on your bouncy castles and drank battery acid with tea and scones and popped out of oversized birthday cakes for each other and sued the government for things!"

She wailed, genuine sadness in her voice. That's when her whole body started glowing, and something on her face changed. When using this much of the power the Inquisitor had given her, her cybernetically-tampered-with brain went back to the state of mind of the last time she had used that much power: when she attacked all of No Man's Land. Her sad expression turned to a sadistic grin, and she started cackling.

"Oh look I'm a pretty light now~! WHO NEEDS YOUR PRETTY LIGHTS?!!? I AM MY OWN PRETTY LIGHT! SHINING BRIGHT LIKE A-... like an octopus! YEAH!"

All she wanted now was to kill Meili, and kill her with as many explosions as possible. Armageddon's form grew brighter and brighter, to a point where it was uncomfortable to look at her directly. And then she clapped her hands.

"YAY DESTRUCTION~! My favorite brother! My inspiration! My idol!"

Every time Arma's hands came together, a small nuclear explosion happened on the third floor, blasting everything into millions of pieces, overtaking everything, except for its source: the insane green-haired girl standing in the middle of the floor.

"I told you I'd find you, big bro~"

She cooed, then put her hands together one last time, and a huge explosion erupted from the palm of her hands; time seemed to slow down as the waves of destruction slowly crawled through the third floor, destroying everything in sight, consuming it with the raw power.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:19 pm

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

Meili glared indignantly down at Ivy -- pretty lights? Seriously? She was so done with this fight - she just wanted to get it over with, and never deal with something like it ever again. "Ugh..."
She paused - quite taken back as Ivy suddenly pointed at her from her position. Minion of... what--? She felt like that name should be familiar. Or something. Maybe it was? Had she heard Arma scream it before? She did hear Arma scream a lot of things...
In that brief moment of confusion, the bright pink lights surrounding her cybernetic limbs seemed to dim lightly, her eyes glossing over the greennette in silence. She wasn`t anyone`s minion... at least, she didn`t think so? Maybe at a time - but not anymore. No, she didn`t serve the Mistress - she was here on her own accord. No one could tell her otherwise. Lord Xiaohan would have wanted her here, she was sure...

She still... had no idea what BFFs meant. But, it did sound.. nice, now. For whatever reason. Yeah -- popping out of over sized cakes for each other and suing the government for things sounded pretty ideal. She eyed her in silence - her thoughts elsewhere, only brought back when... the walls sort of started to explode.
"Huh--?!" She glanced up, red eyes wide in horror, only for the ceiling to collapse right on top of her. She emerged from the rubble a moment later, a bit of a stagger in her stance - her eyes flickering around the room to look for her opponent as quickly as she could, only to lay eyes on.. not Ivy. Not Ivy at all. That maniacal look on her face, it wasn`t like anything she`d seen the girl with before - and although she`d been told to believe the greennette to be genuinely dangerous, this was the first time she felt that statement held an inch of truth to it. Her entire body was glowing - she hadn`t seen that happen before. But... it wasn`t a good sign. Or, was it--? It was supposed to be, for her, right? There was this alien clenching in her chest - something typically identified as fear, but Meili couldn`t quite peg this particular emotion. It felt... wrong. Entirely wrong.

The light only grew brighter and brighter - and Meili couldn`t force herself to move. Why not--? Her muscles tensed, seemingly glued onto the ground bellow her. She wanted to move, just a bit. Get out of here -- cry for help, say goodbye to someone - anyone. She didn`t know why - she hadn`t felt like that anytime in the past. She... was a weapon. That was that. Her red eyes felt strained and heavy as she stared directly at the ever glowing light that was Armageddon - her imminent doom.
At the first clap, her body was immediately thrusted against a wall, a distinctive crack resounding and echoing in turn as the few human parts of her that remained clashed against the hard surface. She let out a short, sharp yelp of pain, squeezing her eyes shut in preparation for.. something. Anything. With each explosion - Meili wasted away more and more, her cybernetics roasting under wave after wave of nuclear exposure. She... felt numb, more than anything. The feeling was indescribable - and she swore that a matter of months ago, she would have appreciated it. Yet, now, she felt numb. Like... this wasn`t supposed to happen just yet. Not to her, at least...
Those upgrades of her`s kept her alive, breathing still until the very last moment, able to hear the sound of her own faint heartbeat still thumping loudly in her ears - and able to see the small girl in the center of the room causing all of it, just playfully clapping her hands together...

Right before that last blast - it hit her. She... was going to die here, wasn`t she...?
Right... here. She`d... been waiting for this moment for what seemed like forever. Because, her way of life... wasn`t living at all. Yet -- for whatever reason, as she looked death in the face - she felt unprepared. Who... would lead the Krieg forces?
She.. was finally granted purpose for a while, only for it to be snuffled out briefly after. 'That`s... cruel...'
And to think there was that brief window of time - of hope - she assumed she could possibly feel purpose of all things. That was sad - pitiful, almost. So very pitiful...
And as the last explosion tore through the remainder of the third floor - it consumed what remained of a still, limp Meili - her tired eyes shut gently and a hint of a peaceful smile plastered on her face before being completely absorbed into the destruction.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Armageddon

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 3 3e95d594-32fd-4b18-a104-deece52348ea_zps412573da

Armageddon was left in the middle of the destruction, breathing heavily with a manic grin on her face. Something in her chest tightened when she saw Meili going down...but that was quickly shut out and consumed by the utter glory of the destruction she had just caused. Wow, she was really amazing.

"On to the next minion~!"

Arma chirped, then skipped through the rubble, leaving the ruined third floor behind.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:40 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 3 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven walked onto the 3rd floor, tossing his cape aside. A dead serious and calm expression on his face, the man cracked both knuckles, glaring off into the distance "I'm done playing around..." the man muttered to himself. Kraven waited in the hallways, just waiting for Ryder to face him in an honorable duel, just like The Don "You know Ryder... I can really respect you. Such a struggle you've fought your whole life. You should give up now... it would be a waste to kill yah..." the man grinned "Of course... you're probably not gonna listen... so maybe I'll just PUNCH by ideals into you!" the man's grin widened as he cracked both knuckles once again.

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:02 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 3 Ryder110_zps726ed508

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

Ryder arrived onto the third floor, holding the energy blade by his side, and seeing Kraven...seeing how much more serious the man was suddenly. He heard the tail end of the man's monologue, and couldn't help but let out a strained chuckle.
"Yeah--we'll see how that goes down. All I've seen is you running away from me whenever I get the advantage. Look how high up the walls we've come already..."
Ryder paused for a moment, and didn't wait for a reply before he charged at Kraven, raising the sword and bringing it down to slash at the man as soon as he got close enough in range.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Armed With Death
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven smiled to Ryder "Yeah well... not my fault you're hiding behind a laser sword like a pussy." Kraven replied taunting him "I mean seriously... not even The Inquisitor was so much of a coward!" and as Ryder came charging towards him, swinging his blade down upon Kraven. The blonde didn't seem to care about Ryder's attack, instead hje threw a powerful punch towards Ryder's chest, in the same manner to which he did in his attacks to The Don that punched the giant threw walls, laser swords be damned. Kraven clenched his fists after the attack, Ryder's laser sword had slashed his right shoulder, but he didn't seem to notice "Ryder. End this. You can't win. I only need to kill those who definitely oppose me. If you and Jo can surrender now, I will spare your lives! Remember all that has happened to you in this world! We've both gone through this pain... the world has thrown so much at us. Your family... Wynn... the world you were born into. We can change that all together... not just you and me, Conqueror Worm... Vulture Team... the world! Drop that weapon Ryder... drop your fists. I have a legacy to continue... not only for myself but for Jade..."

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“I'm going to wipe every last speck of that man off of this planet...I won't let him hurt anyone else...!”

That punch really packed some power behind it--and it quite literally sent Ryder flying a short distance, sending him rolling across the floor. But still--he staggered back up to his feet, coughing as he worked to regain his breath. He listened to what Kraven had to say...and then gave the man an outright glare.
"You're...telling me...to surrender...? For my family, and Wynn...and everyone else...? That's..." He paused for a moment, steadying himself. "...BULLSHIT! You told me yourself--you're the cause of the world being this way in the first place--! If it weren't for you...none of us would even be here...! If it weren't for you, they would all still be alive, and happy...! Like hell am I gonna surrender to you...I told you already...I'm not gonna rest until your head's rolling on the floor...!" And with that, Ryder charged again, attempting to strike with the laser sword.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven looked at Ryder with a monotone expression, not showing a single emotion to the red head until he finished. Then, as Ryder readied his sword, Kraven finally showed one expression: disappointment "I'm trying to right my wrongs!" he yelled out to Ryder, and he repeated what he had done last time, he ignored Ryder's attack and went right in for another super-powerful punch "And what can you say about yourself!? You keep making the same mistakes over and over again...! At least I learn from mine! Ryder... is this really what you fight for!? Do you simply fight for such small goals...!? For all the dead... for all those that died to YOU... why don't you look at the world for what it is....? Why not fight to change it...? You're better than this!" he replied to Ryder, cracking his knuckles "No... instead you act so short-sighted! Kill this! Kill that! Why don't you just realize how much bigger the world is! I didn't make the world like this on purpose... but I'm trying to fix it! So what if I kill millions? My actions will save billions!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:34 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder was sent flying again by Kraven's second punch, the sword hilt all-out flying out of his hand this time, banging against the wall and sending the energy back into the hilt. Ryder paused for a moment, pulling himself halfway up and staring at the ground as he coughed, trying to breathe again. Once he'd managed to catch his breath, he stood back up, looking at Kraven--the punch actually having cleared his mind a bit. He listened to what Kraven said, grimacing, before speaking again,
"Yeah, I make mistakes...! So what...?! You think that I'm not trying to fix them...?! Yeah I gave up a few times, but hey--at least I'm trying now! As for a goal...my only goal right now is to save the whole goddamn world--by wiping you right off of it--! Ya know, dictators just really aren't my thing--and I doubt that they're really anyone else's, either. You think that you can just fix the world with that bullshit magic of yours? Well, you CAN'T! The world is what it is, and there's no way that it's gonna go back to normal at the snap of a finger! We can only rebuild it piece by piece, bit by bit--and you know what the first step is? It's from keeping maniacs like you out of control. Sorry to break it to you--but all that you'd do would be make the world worse. You wouldn't fix a goddamn thing. I know that the world needs a leader, but it sure as hell isn't you that it needs."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:50 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven shook his head "Tch... you disappoint me Ryder..." Kraven let out in a mutter. He slowly walked towards Ryder "It's a shame you dont' see eye to eye with me. You would have been a valuable ally... however..." Kraven then kicked towards Ryder's gut "YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF TRASH NOW! NOTHING! WHAT CAN YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH!? YOU'RE ONLY HOLDING EVOLUTION BACK! SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST REMEMBER!?" Kraven walked over to the laser sword, grabbing it and tossing it out of a nearby window "You're going to die Ryder... sad and alone... unless you change. It's a sad fact but... the only way to change the world is to become like me..." he spoke in a dark voice, he waited for Ryder to stand up "Look at Jade... The Mistress... they learned their lesson... heck, even Jo has realized that evil is needed to change this cold world... and soon... you will too."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:20 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder fell again as Kraven kicked him--but just got right back up again. He wasn't going to let Kraven win....! He listened to the man speak again, his grimace just becoming more pronounced as Kraven went on.
"You...You shut your mouth...! Jade and The Mistress, yeah, but--Jo is nothing like you...! Don't you even compare yourself to her--!" Ryder faltered slightly, realizing his own bias as he spoke. "You're...just trying to psych me out...people can change the world plenty without being like you...! Without blowing up innocent cities for no good reason...! Get yourself down off your high horse--you think that you know the only way to live--you think that you're just so right--but Jo and I've figured out a different way to run things--! We're gonna stop you, and your stupid Mistress, from doing jackshit to the world--and then, we're gonna fix things, without turning to your bullshit tactics...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:28 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven raised an eyebrow to Ryder "No good reason...? You thought I took those lives for no good reason? Fear, my boy... fear...." the man's fists clenched "After what I've done... no one would ever think of challenging me... in fear that they and everyone they love will be wiped from existence. I may have killed millions... but at the same time I've stopped further rebellion and war..." he explained to Ryder as he began to circle the red head "You won't change jackshit... Jo might... she's willing to get her hands dirty... no... you WILL accomplish the change you seek... but you will simply just become I..." Kraven suddenly just turned his back on Ryder, walking up to the 4th floor "Follow me..." he spoke solemnly "Or are you too weak to fight... ready to give up yet...?" he asked, smiling to Ryder.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:42 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder watched Kraven carefully as the man circled him--but then, as the blonde turned and began walking up the stairs, Ryder was a bit surprised. He listened to what Kraven said...and then clenched his fists. The sword going out the window hadn't been a good thing--Ryder had never really been one to fight without a weapon. But now...he couldn't deny...the intense hatred that was blazing up from deep inside him...
"Not a chance," he spoke firmly, following Kraven up the stairs. "I'm not giving up...! Never again...!"

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3