Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3)

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:05 am

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 2 RecoloredIvy_zps86de105d

Ivy just stuck her tongue out at Pugsy as he walked away from her, he just sucked anyway, right?

Totes.

She thought, then Meili happened. Wow she REALLY looked like she wanted to kill her...this should be fun.

"You talk too fancy, I don't like that."

She said, her grin scarily manic, the anger she had unconsciously been holding back when fighting Pugsy, cause apparently all that raging was Ivy when she was controlling herself, she was now going to let out against Meili. Maybe she could keep a few of her arms after they were done?

"We can totally bond during this fight then become BFFs and drink battery acid tea but only the blue-flavored kind, kay?"

Then she threw her fists out in front of her and sent a few powerful blasts at Meili's chest, not wanting to wait for the multi-limbed lady to take the first shot.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:17 am

Boris Gregor
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 2 Boris4_zps419c363a
Codename: Airay

"Yeah...I mean...I'm here to protect Chelsea...she means a lot to me...that's about it." he said. "So...I'll protect her from you...if I have to..." he said, his contacts scanning Pugsy for any weaknesses...and finding nothing. He didn't look afraid though.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:17 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 2 Pugsy_11
Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

So Chelsea mentioned that Boris was was her boyfriend, and that was pretty much it. That was probably THE WORST thing she coudl have EVER said to him, period. Yeah, Boris was pretty much fucked now. The man cracked his knuckles before just glaring at Boris "Run..." he told the man bluntly. He then grabbed the old staff made of metal wall, created a point at the end of it, then threw it towards Boris like a javelin. THEN he grabbed another piece of the wall and threw it right at the man. THEN he lunged out at the guy, throwing a slew of punches that would most likely snap an elephant in half easily. So yeah Boris was in trouble.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"I'll destroy every single one of you..."
Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:29 am

Boris Gregor
The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 2 Boris4_zps419c363a
Codename: Airay

"I won't run. I'll protect Chelsea til the end..." He grabbed Chelsea and got her out of the way of the javelin. The other piece of metal...impaled Boris through the chest. The punches didn't help, but he protected Chelsea til the end. He coughed up blood on the floor.
"S...sorry...Chel...just...just remember...that...I...I love...you....." he flopped down, breathing his last, but still protecting Chelsea...even in death.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 2 Chelsea104_zps79eabda5

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Everything was moving so fast--as soon as Boris had pushed her out of the way of the attack that Pugsy had thrown at them, she didn't know what was happening. A blast of dust rose up from Pugsy's slew of attacks, blocking her vision momentarily.
"B-Boris?! Where...where are you...?!" As the dust began to clear, she saw a shape in the smog...and ran towards it--just in time to see Boris' mangled body fall to the ground right after hearing his final words. She stared in horror for a moment, feeling tears slowly well up into her eyes. "B...Boris?...BORIS?!" She felt big, wet tears pour forth from her eyes as she knelt down next to Boris, shaking his arm, willing him to wake up, to smile at her once more, to give her a hug, to just LIVE! To do anything! Blink his eyes, twitch a bit, show any sign of life...! "Boris, please! Please, wake up! PLEASE! D-Don't die! Don't die Boris, please, don't die...!" But...he didn't move...and this...was--...no. Not her fault. She had just told the truth...she'd been honest, like she'd always strived to...the one who killed Boris was...
Her wide eyes slowly moved, looking over at Pugsy. She simply stared at him for a moment...before standing up silently. She walked towards Pugsy solemnly, her small hands clenching into fists. She stood before him, tears still pouring down her face as she glared up into his eyes...before throwing a punch at his chest. Of course, this would barely hurt even a normal person--Pugsy wouldn't even feel it. But she kept going--alternating hands--hitting him again and again and again.

"I...I hate you...I-I hate you...I HATE YOU! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you...!" she screamed with every futile, powerless blow she delivered, repeating that as it if were her mantra, struggling to let her anger overcome her sadness, the sadness that threatened to consume her if she stopped for even a second...! But even as she continued, her blows slowed and softened, her voice choking up with sobs. "I-I-I hate you...! I hate you, Pugsy, I...I...!" Without her even realizing it, her legs gave way beneath her, and Chelsea fell to her knees, putting her face into her hands and beginning to sob. She should have known that this would happen. This was a prison. This wasn't a place where people could fall in love and be happy. This was a place where people got hurt, people died, people changed--and Pugsy had just proven that to her. She continued to cry, her sobs wracking her body and making her shake all over, unable to so much as move, she was so overcome with despair. She felt powerless and alone--and knew that that was just the truth. She was powerless. She always had been. And now, she was alone, too. Her boyfriend was dead, and her brother was probably next. There was...nothing left for her now, was there...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:55 am

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy simply cracked his knuckles again as Boris lay dead at his feet "Heh.. weakling.." the man spoke coldly. And in truth, Pugsy really didn't know the guy nor did he care for him. He was willing to take lives for the greater good, if taking this man's life to get closer to Kraven was what must be done, he did it. And he didn't regret a single thing. Chelsea's reaction was a completely different story, a completely different story entirely. But he hid his emotions under the guise of a cold, emotionless glare. He simply stood there as she whaled at him until she just dropped down powerless. Pugsy let out a sigh. He grabbed Chelsea and used the iron javelin as a tie. He bended it into a ring around Chelsea to keep her motionless. Then he just picked her up over his shoulder "Come on Chelsea... it's over." he told her bluntly. In reality Pugsy felt this was for the better anyways, everyone from No Man's Land died, if Pugsy hadn't done it someone else would have killed him. Now he would keep her as a prisoner, at least then she'd be safe from the death of this war. The man walked right past Ivy's and Meili's battle "Aye!" he called out to Meili "I'm done... you finish Ivy.." he told Meili coldly before walking off "Chelsea, you are now a prisoner of Conqueror Worm, behave and you won't be harmed..."

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:07 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"I was a fool...such a stupid, weak fool..."

Chelsea paled visibly when she realized--this piece of metal holding her now was the same thing that Pugsy had just used to kill Boris. And now, it was touching her--wrapped around her in a grim hug-like vice, a disgusting reminder that the person that she loved most in the world was now dead. She didn't even try to struggle--she didn't have the energy, nor the will, to even try anymore. And to top things off, her laptop was just laying there on the ground now, being left behind...that would be the second computer she lost...and the second time that she became even more powerless than she'd been before.
She didn't say anything in response to Pugsy--she didn't have anything to say to him, nor could she even conjure up the will to speak, even if she wanted to. All she could manage to do was try her best to quiet her continued sobbing somewhat as Pugsy carried her off...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Too High to Climb
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:26 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F3) - Page 2 Ohwowwhatababe_zps5404b957

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"i`m so sorry for being alive"
i've always been complaining about
a meaningless existence...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Meili looked quite caught off guard by Ivy`s first comment, her eyes widening significantly. "O-Oh--" Despite the fact that she was fairly sure they were on equal terms - something about that smile of her`s was... very off putting. Her next statement made Meili recoil slightly, giving her a skeptical look - 'become BFFs'? What did that even mean--? She opened her mouth, presumingly to ask - when Ivy just up and blasted her straight in the chest, sending the redhead spiraling back and crashing straight into a wall. If there were any left, that is --

She groaned, shaking her head and awaiting her eyes to refocus to make out the blurry image of Ivy - before glaring at her, all her fists clenching briefly. "You`re crazy...!" She cried, opening her fists simultaneously and returning the attack ten-fold, something of a smirk tugging at her features as she did.    

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Escudo`s Battle Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy laughed as Meili crashed into a wall, clapping her hands and giggling.

"Oh yay, let's DANCE!"

She said in a sing-songy voice, but then Meili recovered and called her crazy, which only made her grin more...except then she was blasted and that couldn't be good. She was sent crashing through the remainders of one of the walls, groaning. When had this lady gotten so STRONG?!

"Wow that's stronger than the tea I normally take but hey if that's how you do it in these parts, who am I to argue, ammirite?"

She had heard Chelsea's cries and seen Pugsy just taking her...and that seemed to break something in her. She clenched her fists and threw herself at Meili, punching at her with glowing arms while she kicked and bit at any part of her she could get close to.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy looked up at Chelsea and pouted for a moment "..." he shrugged off his emotions once again for now and just started to walk. He would leave Meili and Ivy at each others throats, he knew neither of them would be able to finish the other. It always ended in a draw. Pugsy walk up to the door that would leave upwards "..." the man suddenly let out a sneeze "Gah?" the man suddenly felt very dizzy. His vision started to fade, he felt very very sick. Suddenly, the man dropped Chelsea before himself dropping to the floor.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:29 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea landed on the floor, very confused...and scooted around as best that she could from her position to look at Pugsy.
"P-Pugsy...?" she sniffled, really wishing that she had a hand free to wipe her tears away so that she could get a good look at him. She felt conflicted--she was in the biggest despair she'd ever been in over Boris' death--and it had been Pugsy who had killed him. But...just now...what had happened...? "...What...happened...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy stayed down on the floor, his eyes closed and his breathing becoming weaker and weaker. He didn't say a single word. He just dropped down to the floor and since then he hadn't moved. His body was very, very warm, more so then it should have been,

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea struggled against the metal ring that Pugsy had put around her, but it was no use--she couldn't move her arms at all.
"P-Pugsy...hey..." She scooted herself over and nudged him a bit--only to feel how warm his body was. She looked at him in surprise and confusion...her expression slowly becoming more desperate, before she suddenly shouted as loud as she could, "I-Ivyyyy! Pugsy is--Pugsy is--! He's not moving! A-And I think he's sick! I-I--I don't..." She trailed off--unsure if the greenette would hear her--or if she'd even want to help. "N-No...you're not dying Pugsy...Nobody else is going to die...! No more dying...! No MORE...!" She struggled once more in desperation, with no results. As usual--she couldn't do a single damn thing to save anyone. "S-Stop it...no...I don't want anyone else to die...! Somebody, help him...! Please! Somebody--anybody--I...I-I can't take anyone else dying...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:59 pm

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

"WH-WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING--" Meili was very baffled by Ivy`s Ivyness. This girl was just -- what even. But, she stopped her from saving Lord Xiaohan, so she had to die and stuff, and whatever. She was even more baffled when Ivy seemed to pause for a moment - looking at her with soft eyes, not so much as considering using that brief moment she heard Pugsy and Chelsea  to attack her. Needless to say, she only grew more surprised when Ivy`s next instinct was to throw herself at her, sending in a flurry of punches and kicks that even with a mostly cybernetic body, hurt. A lot. Meili stumbled back further with each hit - before finally flinging a few of her arms in front of herself to block. "C-CUT IT OUT..!" She threw her arms out again, hoping to swat Ivy away at least a bit so she could fire again.  

Escudo`s Battle Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy kept on attacking Meili, even as the lady blocked and yelled at her...at least until she heard Chelsea's shriek. Then she suddenly stopped, her eyes wide with fear. What had happened to Pugsy? He wasn't moving...that wasn't good, that was terrible, he couldn't be dead...but that WASN'T Pugsy...but what if it was? He couldn't be dead, he couldn't- BAM! She was swatted by Meili in this moment of distraction, thrown to the ground and bouncing a few times before finally stopping as she slammed against the wall, though this one remained intact. She held her head as she looked up, now much closer to Chelsea and Pugsy.

"Chelsea...Is he...?"

She didn't want to say it...she couldn't bring herself to finish the thought in her head, instead she dragged herself to where the two were, looking at Pugsy's still body and putting a hand on his arm.

"P-Pugsy...?"

Her voice was weak and strained, trying to hold back the emotion in it. She wasn't supposed to care about this...tyrant. He wasn't the Pugsy she knew...but she couldn't help it.

"Pugsy, don't go...Please...Just...stay with me please... I didn't blow up your hair gel yet, I won't do it if you wake up...please..."

She wasn't paying attention to whatever Meili was doing at the moment, and that was going to get her in SERIOUS trouble if she didn't snap out of this soon...She was in the middle of a battle, she couldn't just stop to mourn for this monster she didn't even know anymore... Yet she remained by his side, squeezing his arm and finally...slapping him. Cause with Ivy logic, that worked, she'd seen Elliot snap her out of stuff with violence, so she thought it would obviously work for this too!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea watched, her face clearly showing concern as she observed Ivy trying to get Pugsy to wake up. The man wasn't even responding, though...this wasn't good...this wasn't good at all...!
She turned--actually looking to face Meili. And she called over to the many-armed woman,

"Y-You have to get him some medical help! Please--! He's on your team and all, s-so it's your duty! J-Just please...don't let Pugsy die...! I...I'll do anything--I'll come along as a prisoner, o-or--I just--j-just please--! Get Pugsy to a doctor, right away...!"
Why...why did she care so much? She'd just gone off screaming at this guy about how much she hated him...but...did she really? Maybe...she was just tired. Tired of all of the death. Tired of all of the suffering. She knew what it was like to lose a boyfriend--she knew it all too well, and all too recently. And she didn't want Ivy to go through the same kind of pain...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Ivy/Arma

Well, shit.. The violence didn't seem to be working. She hugged Pugsy's feverish body, hiccuping as if she was crying, but no tears would come out. She then heard Chelsea pleading for Meili to help Pugsy...SHE HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT THEIR FIGHT TO THE DEATH! Putting her arms out, she faced her cybernetically enhanced foe.

"PAUSE! I call time out while I save this evil-flavored motherfucker's ass!"

She cried, sounding quite serious, then turned back to Pugsy. These symptoms...the sudden fever and collapse...it was all too familiar... Then it came to her: radiation sickness. Ivy didn't know a lot about her past...in fact, at this point, she didn't remember anything from before the blimp accident, but she felt a sharp pain in the back of her head, and her vision went white for a moment. She was in a white room, with a woman that looked a lot like her, minus the green hair. She could feel herself breathing heavily and feeling dizzy, but the woman's soft voice soothed her, telling her she'd be okay, that she was preparing her medicine now. She felt a needle going into her arm and felt relieved, the pain seemed to be fading...but now so was the memory...
Ivy was back in the third floor, staring at Pugsy's face while holding his hand. She knew what this was...and as soon as the gears started turning in her mind, she remembered what she had learned in university, what the woman in her vision had taught her... Intuitively, she reached into her pockets and checked out the various vials of chemicals that she had with her. This lady carried around some strong stuff, and now she was mixing various of them together, her current self not knowing exactly what she was doing, but her hands seemed to move on their own, they remembered what the Inquisitor had erased from her mind.

"I...I think I've got it!"

She said, almost in disbelief, as she held up her concoction. Ivy's PhD and buried past had turned out useful after all! Growing up in Chernobyl had its perks. One of them being the knowledge of how to treat radiation sickness. Now she needed a needle... Shit.

"Um...no needle...I'll just..."

She pulled out a knife and made a small cut on Pugsy's arm, right on the blood vessel, and blood started pouring out.

"Bad idea, bad idea!"

She yelled, scolding herself, but it was too late now, she had to make do! So now, with little effort, thank to her cybernetics, the greenette picked the greaser up and...turned him upside down. With one arm. With the other, she forced the liquid into his bloodstream, hoping gravity would do its job and allow the drug to stay inside...at least while she held him upside down. She then moved her head to one side, biting at the sleeve of her shirt, and ripped a piece off, finally wrapping it around the cut on Pugsy's arm, bandaging it tightly to stop the blood from flowing out.

"Okay...I either made him better, or signed his death warrant."

She said, putting him back down on the ground, but still holding his bandaged arm, applying pressure on the bandaged area.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

As Pugsy was being moved around by Ivy, he only lost more and more blood, and by the time she was done, Pugsy's breathing was getting even weaker. The man opened his eyes for a brief moment to look at Chelsea and Ivy. He tried all he could to say something to them. To say anything! He had to tell them the truth before he died. Pugsy let out a grumble, but them his eyes slowly closed. He couldn't do it, he didn't have the energy to say a single thing. Pugsy couldn't believe it, this was how it was going to end? He didn't even get to stop Kraven, all he did was get in the way. And now, as he was dying, he couldn't even tell the two of them that he was acting through this the entire time. The man stopped breathing, coming to a complete, motionless stop.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

As Meili didn't answer, Chelsea began to lose hope--but then suddenly, Ivy sprung into action, suddenly mixing together all manner of chemicals, working at a breakneck pace. Maybe...Maybe Ivy could help him? Y-Yes, she must know what she was doing! She seemed awfully serious all of a sudden, now, after all...! She wished that she could help, but unfortunately, her arms were still pinned to her sides, so all she could do was watch.
All she could do was watch...as Pugsy struggled to speak...as his eyes fluttered open for a mere moment...and his breath stopped...
She waited for a moment. Maybe it was just a momentary pause. Maybe he was holding his breath, just getting ready to jump up and shout 'Just kidding!' in the same, happy voice that he used to talk to them with, back when they were all together, chatting and laughing back in Carrion Land...
But he didn't move. His breath didn't return. He just lay there...motionless...a still-life painting pulled into the real world...no signs of life...no anything.
And she wanted to scream. She wanted to scream and cry about how much she hated this place, and all of the awful things that happened there. She wanted to pour out her sadness over just how much death happened in this horrible place--death that nobody but a few people ever seemed to take mind to--but, she couldn't express this emotion. She bottled up her wails by clamping her mouth shut, her face burning red as thick streams of tears rolled down her face. She didn't feel like she deserved to feel this sad. Not in front of Ivy--no, Ivy was the one who deserved the comfort. Not her. No--never her. It was practically her fault, anyway--if she had never needed protecting, Ryder never would have left home--if Ryder had never left home, Pugsy never would have joined his gang--and if Pugsy hadn't joined the gang, he would still be alive right now--not to mention that he would be outside of this living hell.

"I--I-I'm...sorry...s-so...sorry..." was all she managed to coherently choke out before silencing herself again.
Chelsea turned her face to look away from Ivy and Pugsy--she dared not even glance their way as she doubled over slightly, focusing on just not breathing--because if she did that, it would immediately let loose the rampant sobs that were pushing to escape her lungs. No--she wasn't going to burden Ivy. She was going to have to bear this sadness--alone.
Through all of the sadness shoving its way through her system, making her tremble like a leaf in the wind, she only wished for one thing: She wanted to go back. She wanted to go back to when she was young--when literally all it took to make everything better was a single hug from her big brother--or even a pat on the head. But now he was going to die too...wasn't he? First Wynn...then Boris...then Pugsy...and soon enough, Ryder would...!
It was...almost painfully obvious. Everyone that she loved--they were all going to die. She didn't understand why she'd ever thought that she could ever do anything to help anyone--she didn't understand why everybody had to die like this--she didn't understand why life and death was treated so trivially in this God-awful place--she didn't understand anything anymore.
And at that point, she simply couldn't hold back anymore--she had to breathe, as much as she wished that she could just stop. As much as she wondered why she of all people--the most useless of everyone--was still alive. And if given the chance--she would have given her own life to bring one of her loved ones back to life. But that was silly--this wasn't a fairytale. And it wasn't going to have a happy ending.
Her breath came ragged and shaking, her body trembling as she did her best to stifle her sobs. She didn't know why she'd ever believed that they'd had hope--hope wasn't even real. It was just a lie. She knew that now. Hope was just a lie...and they were all going to die in this godforsaken place...all of them...would be laid out on the ground...not a care given for who they had once been, or who they were aspiring to be...and...they would just be...gone. Like a star falling, and slowly, painfully slowly, flickering out of existence...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:32 pm

MEILI ZAU
Escudo

Meili grinned triumphantly when her swatting thing actually worked - sending Arma skidding across the floor and eventually too... the greaser from earlier? Again, she just stared, a slight glint of curiosity in her eye. Well. She... wasn`t paying attention, then? Meili momentarily considered charging her beams - force them into something strong enough to finish Ivy in one blow, but... she couldn`t really bring herself too. No one let her mourn Lord Xiaohan... if someone were around to allow her the opportunity, then...

Her gaze shifted downcast, flickering back up when the little girl Pugsy had previously been attacking decided to turn to her for help of all people. Meili tensed immediately, glancing down at where the greaser laid. She did have a point... this was technically her ally, even if it seemed the opposing side was pretty close to him as well... and she did have some medical experience - but that was all soldier stuff! How to remove a bullet, how to stop bleeding - this guy didn`t have a single mark on him, he wasn`t bleeding out or anything. She actually had no idea what was wrong with him, honestly. She just gave Chelsea a sympathetic look, averting her gaze slightly. Oh, gosh. Too much responsibility. Was she even allowed to take Chelsea prisoner--? Would Arma even let her? Maybe she could take Arma too? The Mistress would probably want a nuke... but that just felt so - weird. And from the way Arma kind of just slapped Pugsy in hopes of waking him up - even Meili could deduce that she wasn`t at her best right now. Taking either of them hostage would just be...

It seemed the grennette conveniently remembered their battle to the death right about then - the redhead only gave a tiny nod in response when she called for a timeout. She watched her course of actions carefully, feeling almost a bit helpless - yet, also that... Arma probably knew what to do more than she could. And the other was pretty clueless as well. She... seemed to zone out, even if just for a moment, but then she kind of started to do some crazy shit. Meili just stood by, utterly dumbfounded yet again. Nuke mixing chemicals -- and looking like she knew what she was doing -- what --

He opened his eyes for a moment, then laid still again. Her eyebrows knitted in a kind of concern. When she saw Chelsea`s reaction, she actually drew back the desire to comfort her -- the sight just.. made her stomach clench up a bit. She folded her lip, turning her head as a few of her arms reached to cover her ears, though she promptly swatted them away. She almost felt a bit guilty for mourning the enemy -- but wasn`t Tyrant on her side--? She had seen him before, though. Back at Conqueror Town...

She wasn`t quite sure what to do from here. Take the body...? Disintegrate it? There was still the option of calling for help - but she was honestly terrified of the result. Unless she told the two other girls present to play dead or something... clearly, her mind was jumbling for a solution much to quickly. However, Meili didn`t feel it her place to intrude on the scene. So, she remained quiet, refusing to look at any of the events before her.   

Escudo`s Theme - Sword of Doom
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy smiled as Pugsy opened his eyes, that was a good sign, right? It MUST be! She continued to apply pressure, but seemed hopeful now, at least he was awake...and he seemed to be about to talk too!

Maybe the near-death experience knocked the evil out of him! We're gonna have so much fun drinking blue-flavored tea and whacking Apocalypse's head and saving the day and-

He stopped breathing. Why did he stop breathing? That wasn't supposed to happen. Ivy ignored Chelsea's sobs and apologies, even forgetting that Meili was standing there being awkward, as she let go of Pugsy's arm and started punching his chest. That was CPR right? That would knock the death out of him! Punch, punch, punch. Why wasn't it working? Maybe he needed air! Like that one time! She got down and brought her lips to his, blowing into his mouth until her own cheeks looked like balloons attached to her face. She gasped as she pulled away, looking at Pugsy's motionless body.

"Hey...you can stop that now. Like...right now."

She said, snapping her fingers like a magician waiting for her magic trick to work. She looked from the bloody bandage to Pugsy's face, an expectant look on her own face, she was just waiting...waiting for him to wake up. Why was Chelsea sobbing? Pugsy was gonna go okay....the Pugsy SHE had known was gonna wake up and they would watch Dumbo and it would be the best time ever. Totally.

"Burgers...?"

She asked, her voice weaker now, calling him by the first name he had introduced himself by. She poked his body once. Then again, harder this time. And again, and again, until she was basically shaking him and trying to get him to come back, she couldn't believe that he was gone...she just...couldn't. The image of Pugsy seemed to bring back a faint memory...the girl with the daisies, lying on the ground...bloody... No. Just NO. She continued to shake the body, her own body shaking with contained sobs as she slowly came to the realization that Pugsy was dead.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:49 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy suddenly rose upwards, hitting his head against Ivy's "HUH!?" the man's eyes widened, her look to Chelsea, to Ivy, to Meili. He looked rather confused for a moment, what the hell had happened? He felt incredibly weak, he wasn't dying like before, but he still felt like it could happened at any moment. The man immediately stood back up on his feet, staring blankly at the two "I! Uh- why do I smell almonds?" the man realized what he was doing before, or rather remembered. Oh shit, he broke character for a moment. Pugsy eventually let out a sigh before looking at the two "Why am I alive right now...?"

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Ivy/Arma

Ivy was just about to curl up into a ball of despair when suddenly THUNK.

"Eh?"

She looked at Pugsy's face, her face blank for a moment, processing the image. Okay, who was doing this?

Gumby...

She thought, surely he was messing around with her perception, trying to get her to break down! That MUST have been it! But then the man got up. And he TALKED. About ALMONDS. Pugsy really WAS alive!

"BECAUSE ALMONDS ARE THE BOMB!"

She cried excitedly, jumping up and glomping the man, at this point she didn't care if he was evil or not, if he was about to kill her or not, she was just glad he was alive. Of course as soon as she remembered why he was here in the first place, she'd probably go back to hating him...but for this moment, she was just happy. She grinned from ear to ear as Pugsy asked why he was alive, and her hand shot up.

"It was meee! Or...I think it was, I made you into a piñata then I stuffed you with my awesome juice and then I hit you like Elliot did to make me feel better and then you did feel better and now we can run through the fields and have bunnies but we gotta feed them or George'll get mad and shoot us while we drink water from the river and we don't want that cause of the mice, do we?"

Wow, she needed to calm the hell down. Except she couldn't, so she just hugged Pugsy closer to her, not aware that an Arma hug probably wasn't the best thing for the guy that had been dead three seconds ago.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Well--this was one HELL of an emotional roller coaster today. Chelsea felt a blossom of relief bloom in her chest as she saw Pugsy get up--a blossom of relief that was quickly eaten by a bout of despair as she remembered that, even if Pugsy did get up, Boris was still dead. And...there was no fixing that. But...at least Pugsy was alive...that was something...
"What a trooper..." she murmured quietly, giving Pugsy and Ivy a pained smile. She was still crying and her nose was running and she couldn't even wipe it and it was gross--and on top of that, her boyfriend was dead. Very much so dead--which meant that she was still depressed. Incredibly, unhelpably sad. But at least she knew that Ryder's emotional state wasn't going to be taking another blow...
She really didn't know how to feel right now. Her emotions were a churning pit of just about every feeling in the book, and she hardly knew how to react. Today had pretty much been the worst day ever, really--Pugsy being alive helped it get a bit less worse--but getting reminded that Boris was still dead kind of just made it worse again. Still, she did her best to try to calm herself down...she didn't want to ruin Ivy and Pugsy's moment after all...but--calming down from wracking sobs--easier said than done. This was going to take some work...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Tyrant

Pugsy kinda stood there blushing for awhile as Ivy glomped and hugged him and practically spoke in utter nonsense. He was be the happiest guy alive in the city right now if not for the fact that he currently had to be Conqueror Worm's most ruthless enforcer. So he hid that dorky smile and hugged Ivy back for a moment before pushing her away "Do not touch me! Do you not understand!? I am your enemy! You should have left me to die!" he scolded her before grabbing Chelsea. Again. The man looked to Meili, glaring to her "Keep Ivy back, I'm taking this girl as a prisoner." he told her before he turned his back on Ivy and began to take Chelsea towards the 4th floor.

Pugsy Theme - Tyrant

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next