Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin)

+5
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) - Page 5 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) - Page 5 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
-------------------------------------
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

Lukas looked at Rommel in surprise as the man laughed about him not knowing what a BJ was--was this a thing he was supposed to know? Was this relevant to killing things--? If it wasn't relevant to killing things, chances were, he wouldn't know--
Either way, his attention turned to Emilia when Rommel's did, and he also heard what Malena said, which, despite himself, got a chuckle out of him--but it wasn't one of humor--more like a exhale of ruing.

"Vith zhe situation ve're all in, ve don't have much choice but to be idiots in battle...I'm surprised zhat Paladin is going so easy on us after zhat catastrophe zhat ve're all calling a battle...I vas assuming zhat it vas going to be more vin or die eizher vay..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smile's Theme - Quid Sum Miser
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) - Page 5 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:15 am

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) - Page 5 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"We can't let one battle bring the whole team down or something emotional and morale boating shit like that. We gotta stay upright and strong, or some shit." he shrugged. "You know what, fuck it, we got beat by some shitheads who poked their business into ours. Now, we fuck them up hardcore. Super hardcore, or some shit." he really felt like he wasn't helping, but at this point, Rommel didn't care. He did hear Smile what sounded like chuckle. "Holy shit, did you just laugh? THAT'S AWESOME!" he laughed himself.

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) - Page 5 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) - Page 5 B1c47cfa-044b-42a6-adb8-d22edba813a0_zpsaf9689e1

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna rushed into the med bay, gun in hand, a grim look on her face.

"We are goeeng. Again."

She said bluntly, expecting them all to get up and come with her...then realizing they probably needed an explanation.

"Kraven ees back."

That should be about enough. She knew she shouldn't, but she resented the ones that were smiling at the moment. They had no way of knowing that they weren't supposed to be happy, she had just told them the news...but the Russian was still angry, though it was probably redirected from the anger she felt at listening to Kraven again. She stood at the door, one foot already out, just waiting for those able to fight to come along.

"Let us go."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) - Page 5 Paladi11

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) - Page 5 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles walked into the medbay, his arms folded behind his back, he looked at the task force, feeling like a fool for sending them out into Highend. Now, in the most grimmest of times, THIS was when Task Force 0 was needed most. Yet he had sent them into a pointless battle with the Family "Listen everyone. What Inna said is not a joke. Kraven is back. THIS is what I assembled the task force for. Anyone who's capable of standing has to get moving. NOW." Charles glared to the Suicide Squad, his eyes seemed to pierce like daggers as he examined the squad's well-being "Millions of people WILL die if we don't get moving. I don't care if you're injured, you're putting your life on the line today to ensure that millions of innocent people don't die."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:08 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel got up.
"These two can't move, but you got me. It's all yer gonna fucking need anyway." he said with a grin. "Tell me where to go and I'll shred Kraven fucker in two." he pounded his fists against his hand. He was okay to fight, not in the best condition, but he could fight.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:50 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt
"Sometimes, I like to imagine zhat I have control over my life...hah. Vhat a childish illusion."

"Did I...?" Lukas replied to Rommel's question about the laugh, seeming surprised at himself more than anything. However, before the conversation could go on, Inna rushed in--and as she told the room of the news, his facial expression fell back into its usual neutral monotony. Kraven...Lukas had been in No Man's Land already while that man had been on a rampage. He'd decided to stay out of the action, just sit back and bide his time...he hadn't cared for any people back then but for his sister, but now it looked like he was going to have to care about millions of strangers that he didn't even know...even though he kind of hated people he didn't know as a habit. Still, as Charles gave them their orders, saying that everyone who could walk was to go, Lukas grimaced slightly. He knew that he could walk right now. It would be painful, yes--and fighting would be even more so. However...he couldn't let himself go on making such a negative impression. He had to do well in battle--even if only just once--he had to cement his place in this task force. If he didn't...he was pretty sure that he could say goodbye to his head--and his sister.
"I...I can go..." Lukas stood up slowly, cringing slightly. That back wound was going to be a real pain...literally...but there was nothing for it. The painkillers should kick in soon...hopefully they wouldn't affect his performance. He shrugged his vest back on, then looked at Charles with a serious expression, not saying another word.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:41 am

Charles looked to Rommel, and Smile "Good... both of you. Come with me. We're leaving. Now... and I'm coming with you." Charles turned his back on the two "Time is of the essence..." he muttered, walking out of the room. The suited man only turned back to Inna, Rommel, and Smile to speak a few more words "Oh... and let us pray Jo and the others are not dead... because if they are... we're going to have a great degree of difficulty finding replacements." and then the man walked off, fully intending to walk out into a battlefield with Task Force 0. He was done playing games with these inmates, if you wanted to get something done, you'd have to go out and do it yourself.
(EXIT CHARLES AND INNA)
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:29 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"You didn't have to do that. You know how hurt you are." he looked at Smile, knowing that man was NOT in any shape at all to fight. "If you decide not to go, I'll tell Paladin ya fainted or something. Thank about it for me." he said, and gave a smirk. "I'm off though. I can still take a few dozen hits." he dashed out of the infirmary and out of the base, following Paladin. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:17 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas paused as he watched Charles, Inna, and Rommel leave. After hearing Rommel's warning, he frowned a bit. He knew that he was in bad shape, but...he could walk. That was the truth. He'd heard what Charles had said about hoping that Jo and the others weren't dead...and for some strange reason...he found himself agreeing. And as he stood there, he mumbled something quietly under his breath,
"Und wir hatten gerade gemacht, dass dumme Versprechen...Arschloch...Sie sind nicht berechtigt, jetzt zu sterben..."
Then, at last, he followed the others out of the infirmary, moving on along after Charles, Inna, and Rommel.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:14 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Medbay (Paladin) - Page 5 Emilia20
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Slowly but surely Emilia opened up her eyes again to see herself with Malena. "Malena? Your still here?" she asked as she tried to get up. Emilia looked better now. Though she seemed slightly weak. "Hey... Help me out of here... We got a suit to make." she said as she started pulling herself free. Malena helped her and they the two of them, with Malena helping to stabilize Emilia went out of the medbay.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:46 pm

The medbay burst into a scene of hysteria, with footmen being injured left and right in Conqueror Town and brought out of the battle, they were left in the medbay, with only a small team of medical personnel in charge of dozens of wounded. Inna was brought into the Medbay on a stretcher along with a team of paramedics, Charles Paladin accompanying them "I don't care what it takes, keep this woman alive, understood? You love your job? You love your pay? I DON'T WANT ANY MORE DEAD TODAY, UNDERSTOOD TEAM!?"  Charles yelled to the medical staff in the carnage that was the Medbay, which seemed to be filling up with more wounded and dead at any moment "Anyone from Task Force 0 is a priority, UNDERSTOOD!?" he yelled to them, before stomping out of the room angrily, getting on his communicator almost as soon as one foot was out of the room "Too many lost today... I need to call for a retreat..."
(EXIT)
Charles Theme- L

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:25 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

And then here he was. Rommel was brought into the medbay, unresponsive and in critical. His passive regeneration was active, closing and healing most of the minor wounds, but the major ones, the ones causing the most damage, those needed tending to. As they started to work on him, Rommel was dreaming. He dreamt back to the time he was at war, except he was in a cell. He was chained to the wall, and there was suicide squad, looking in at him. All of them.
"You guys okay? Did we win?" he asked, but got no answer. He laughed and looked down. "I'm gonna say that's a no...we failed didn't we?" no response. These guys were not gonna talk no matter what he said. He realized that after a while. "I'm just wondering now...am I dead? If this is hell, the food sucks..." he tried to make a joke. "Or...was I injured...maybe I was injur-" then suddenly, his arm disappeared. His left arm was gone. He looked at it. "Oh...." he looked at the others. "I'm guessing I took a nasty spill...so...I might not live...right?" he smiled. "That's okay...I lived good...as long as you guys are okay...is it bad that I care?" he looked at them. "I never cared about people...never in my life. Humans are expendable, we don't have to give a shit about them. More are born everyday, just wait a few years, and BAM...you guys though...you're different..." he shook his head. "You guys are on par with me...can keep up...I guess that's what Paladin wanted right? For the first time since my army days...I feel like...I need to keep you safe...make sure you're not all dead by the time I come back...hopefully I helped...but that damned woman...reminds me of my ex-wife...how fucking stubborn she was...it was like fighting her...fuck..." he looked down. "So...I said my peace...uh....nothing to say...right okay...uh...how about them bears?" now he was making small talk in the dream. Meanwhile in reality, the doctors were still working on him, being careful to not get burned.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:41 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia and Malena arrived in the med bay and saw everyone that was in the beds. She sighed before she saw Inna and Rommel. "Oh no..." she said as she walked forward. Now Emilia was pretty fucked up when she came back from her mission but these guys... Were in worse condition then her. "My God... What the hell happened?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:52 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas followed the two ladies into the infirmary--and as he saw the countless injured footmen, he scarcely paid them any mind. It was quite gorey, yes...but they didn't have much of an effect on him. Still, he found himself feeling some slight trepidation as he scanned the room--and then his eyes fell upon Inna and Rommel--and he had a very strong reaction to that. He felt his breath stop in his throat--particularly when he saw how torn up Inna was, and that Rommel was missing an arm. His hand moved up to his chest almost questioningly--as if he didn't quite understand why he wasn't letting himself breathe--why he cared so much about Inna and Rommel's condition--and why he suddenly felt a flash of terror over the idea of the others in the squad who had not yet made an appearance. At last, though, his breath came out in a noisy exhale, before he sat down upon a bench by the door, putting his elbows on his knees and leaning over slightly, staring at the floor with wide eyes.
Why did he care so much? He was a murderer. A mass murderer. He had seen bodies in far worse condition than this in his life, and still didn't give a care about the footmen--but the others in the squad in particular...for some strange reason, the idea of them being badly injured...it made his stomach churn.
He had never wanted to be like this. He had only felt this way about his sister before--and he knew that this was why he had never let anyone else in before. Acting like this was a sign of weakness--and he didn't want to be weak. But with every squelch that sounded out over the infirmary as the medics attempted to stitch Inna and Rommel shut, he felt goosebumps rising up on his arms. Should he got to the black market to check on the others? Would they even still be there?
And why did he suddenly feel like he needed to puke...?

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:11 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia walked forward and hissed at Rommel's arm. "Ugh... Poor man... His arm is off..." Emilia said as she looked back at the others. She noticed how Smile wasn't like himself at all. She supposed that he wasn't used to seeing people that he was starting to care about hurt this much. She walked up to the young man, with a gentle gaze that neither smiled nor frowned. "Smile..." she started to say in order to get his attention as she grabbed a trashcan and brought in in front of him. "I know how you feel... You can... Puke in there... If you feel sick." Emilia said as she sat next to him and kept her eyes forward to the two people that she was more worried in the medical beds. "They'll be alright. I mean... I was. And I blew myself up."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel groaned, feeling his eyes open a tiny bit. He was weak, pretty fucking out of it. It was not okay for him to be awake, but he woke up anyway. He heard voices. He looked at Emilia.
"....r...re...red.." he muttered, his voice grogly. "a...re....they....o..kay?" he asked, talking about the rest of the group.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas quietly held the trash bin that Emilia had handed him, remaining leaning over and feeling his insides twisting around both with nausea and embarrassment. He wasn't supposed to be like this. He was supposed to be apathetic--emotionally invulnerable. He had decided to give up emotion towards anyone but his sister long ago--and yet here it was, rearing its ugly head again. He just nodded to Emilia faintly, not able to conjure up a verbal reply. He felt like he was going to puke--but he didn't. Not quite. He managed to hold it in, though he did keep the trash bin handy just in case. It helped a little bit to hear Rommel's voice...it was proof that the guy wasn't dead.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Easy there... You'll be fine... It's hard to get used to, but you'll be fine." Emilia said as she tried to comfort the young man next to her. "Just keep that close to your face... Want anything else?" Emilia asked as she felt like she was taking care of Buddi again. Like when he first came. Only this one wasn't as talkative about poop. When she heard Rommel she got up and looked at the guy. "Yeah... I'm here... Uh... By other do you mean Inna? She's right next to you, alive... I don't know where Jo, Zombie, Jasper, and Wei are though... What happened to you?" Emilia asked as she got in close to hear Rommel.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:03 am

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel coughed, a little blood coming up. He grunted, his eye closing for a short while, before it opened again.
"w-we...got...the...m..market..." he managed to spit out. "Th-en...we went...to take...C...town...b-but..." he groaned again, he felt awful. But he didn't want to sleep. Not yet. "B...Black...D-dragon...attacked...a-and..we...lost..." he looked away for a moment. "I...I'm...so tired...." he mumbled. His voice was obviously weaken, very soft. "I...need...a c-cold stiffy..." he let out a tiny pathetic laugh, before just falling silent. "Inna...i...is alive....good...Z-zombie...was w-w-worried...Smile...there?" he closed his eye again, concentrating on breathing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:09 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia didn't mind though the blood on her face too much because she knew he couldn't help it. She wiped it away as she listened closely. "My god man... You went to... Wait you went to Conquer Worm Town? And Black Dragon... Gaaah... I am so sorry you had to deal with those guys." Emilia asked as it made sense. The carnage in here all had a cause. Black Dragon... Emilia shook her head. "Then sleep... Dummy... You need a what?" Emilia asked as she didn't get that last part. She looked back to Smile. "Uh... Smile... He wants to talk to you." Emilia whispered, patting the bed.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:41 am

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas focused on breathing as he held the trash bin, trying to compose himself. He had never felt this vulnerable before in his entire life...at least, his more recent life. He felt like a child again...and he hated feeling vulnerable. As Rommel asked for him, he looked up, seeming a little pale, but otherwise doing alright.
"J-Ja...I'm here..." he replied, hesitating for a moment before standing up, carrying the trash bin with him just in case, and moving a bit closer to Rommel's bed, doing his best to focus on his face rather than his arm stump. "So it vas Black Dragon, zhen...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:12 pm

ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel looked at Smile and gave a weak chuckle.
"Y-ou...look...g-green..." he said with a smile. "H-hey...didn't get....a chance to...say..." he closed his eyes for a moment. "I...wa...nted...to th...a..nk...you....f-for...the...training...need to do it again." he grinned, though blood was trailing down from his lips. "A...and...I-I want...to help....you...f-f-find...her...y-o...your sister...kay?" he looked at the ceiling. He was really tired. Very tired. It was hard to keep himself awake. "...ti...red...." he closed his eyes again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia stayed silent, being there in case Smile threw up or he fell. She never saw him like this... It was strange but at least he was feeling something... 'So Smile has a sister?' She thought with semi wide eyes. And she's somewhere out here? "What?" Emilia asked as she heard her nickname 'red' from Rommel. "... Go to bed... Sleep." she said as she put the words together. She straightened up and looked at Smile. "Would you like to stay?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Smile
Lukas Reinhardt

Lukas remained quiet as Rommel spoke, and after the man was done, he hesitated, then sighed, speaking quietly to him,
"Just get some rest already...idiot..." His words didn't actually have any malice in them, and it was obvious by how they sounded when he spoke--and while he wanted to sound indifferent, he didn't have it in him to be insulting right now. He really did appreciate that Rommel cared so much...as much as he wanted to stay uncaring. As Emilia asked if he wanted to stay, he shook his head, placing the trash bin onto the ground and murmuring, "...I think zhat I need some rest...I'm going back to zhe barracks..." All in all--he just sounded tired. He didn't actually feel physically tired--but mentally and emotionally, he was a bit tapped out. So, he headed towards the door, moving out of the medbay and back towards the barracks, hoping that he could maybe meditate on the situation for a little while and get himself some peace of mind...

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia didn't reply as she watched the young German leave. It was adorable how much he cared for Rommel. She took a step back, giving one last look to Inna and Rommel before leaving with Malena who probably went off to finish the suit.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next