Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

+3
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 13 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:32 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 13 Dorohedoro_full_1041119_zps910f994e

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
-------------------------------------
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

After seeing that Jasper had gotten up, Lukas stepped over to the cable, getting a good grip on it, preparing to be lifted up himself. He wanted to get out of this place--there were still too many potent feelings lingering in the air here. He never wanted to enter the walls of Paladin again--they were a cage that he had crafted for himself when he had first agreed to be a part of Charles' task force--and he didn't want to do that for himself again. From now on, no matter what he was going to attempt to do--he would do it of his own power and volition. He didn't say anything--simply waited to be lifted up. He could deal with his injuries later--for now, getting out of there was the most important thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lukas' Theme - Dominus Deus Sabaoth
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 13 Zombie12

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 13 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan nodded in understanding as she explained why she was here, Ashley had a habit for not being a ruthless bastard, despite having the reputation of one, so he believed the story. But then the question was asked. One that he wished he hadn't been asked, because this was a tough subject for him "I was hired for two jobs... I was to get you into the rankings, somehow... and I was going to find her sister. Ishbel's like a mother to me... I had no reason to tell her no. As for why... the World Ranked Assassins are tracked 24/7, and they'll be constantly fighting for the rest of their lives by assassins who want to take that ranking. In other words she just wanted to make your life hell." he was sure Poison had already told her this already, he knew the woman enough to predict that, but hopefully him telling her this would hammer down the point "Listen, she got a lot better after Peru... she's not usually like this- I have no idea how she got this bad..." he had a feeling this was connected someone else "She's not behind this all... there's someone else that''s pulling her strings. For sure."
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 13 Bunny29_zpsc94ae26a
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny nodded and sighed.
"I thought Poison died when we raided the archives. That was the last I saw of her...so I never really knew her like you do I guess." she looked down and saw Smile. "Hold on." she hoisted Smile up and helped him off. She looked down. "Anymore?" she asked, before turning to Nathan. "I guess Poison's plan worked, since I kind of lost everything recently and stuff. Yeah..." she shook her head. "If someone's behind it, I'm sure you'll figure it out...I have my thoughts on what's going on with it...but...you know..." she managed a smile, a small one, but yeah. "You doing okay? Any injuries?" she asked.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:08 pm

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan let out a sigh "You should be hating me too... you know? I had just as much a part of this as everybody else... don't ask me if I'm hurt." he told her bluntly, leaning against a ruined wall "I... I have a theory..." Nathan spoke, looking out from a hole in the walls to the sky where Jo and Charles were fighting it out "We're in for a very shitty time... very soon..." they were stuck between a rock and a hard place. If Charles Paladin and Jo were fighting it out like that... and there was a third member of The Trust... considering Charles' status in society.... "Shit..." Nathan's fists clenched up "Something is wrong here... something is definitely wrong..." they needed to find Poison, he had to question her on what was going on. She wasn't here because of Bunny, she had an ulterior motive here... and he had a hint of an idea that she was behind what's going on right now... or at least whomever was pulling the strings.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:20 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"You're right. I should be hatin you. I should be hatin you to the high heaven's and back. But I don't. I guess I got all that hate beatin out of me when Poison stabbed me twelve times. That...was..." she kind of trailed off, not wanting to ruin Nathan's image of Poison. "Anyway, if you're hurt, then you're going to be less helpful when we track down Poison and the Trust member...I think I know who it is out of process of elimination, but where, I don't have a clue." she kept looking at him. "So, shut up and tell me if yer wounded kay?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:36 am

Nathan Crockett

"Sorry..." Nathan spoke solemnly in reply to Bunny "But... I don't have time for that..." he told her, pulling off his mask and smiling to the woman. He gave her a pain thumbs up before suddenly jolting off. He ran off right after, quickly taking a path out of the building "I still have something I need to do..." he whispered to himself, he was responsible for this mess. He was going to be the one to fix it, by any means necessary.
(EXIT)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:39 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny gasped.
"H-hey!" she was going to go after him, but wasn't sure if Ashley and Barb still needed her. Most likely not, but still. She shook her head. No, she had to tail him. "Ash! Nathan ran off, I need to make sure he doesn't get himself murdered!" she yelled, thankfully, all the members were out except Barb. She pulled up the cable and ran after Nathan. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:41 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 13 Baraprince24_zps6791128b

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

just look at me, i`m a living act of holiness
given all the positive virtues that i possess
i`m going to light up the world

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley watched to be sure Bunny got Jasper and Smile up safely, before shrugging and pulling Barbie into a tight hug- then pulling them both up to the surface. He took a moment to place his daughter back on the ground safely, even pausing to comb her hair into place with his fingers a bit to fix it-- it took Bunny`s sudden shout his way to grab his attention. "Wh--" He turned-- only to see both Bunny and Nathan running off. "...What-- no-- ASSHOLES--! GET BACK HERE! Usted malditos idiotas! Jesus christ..." He sucked in steady breaths, putting visible effort in calming himself down-- Nathan was going after Poison. After he`d gone through the effort of making sure they didn`t do the making contact thing.
For a moment, his internal struggle was visible-- should he go after them, or not? He shifted between leaving and not multiple times over, frowning... at the very least, Bunny had promised she would keep him safe. That was a thing. Nathan had to learn from his mistakes, anyway... he figured at some point his son would have to grow out of the playing hero thing-- even though he himself had never grown out of it. "...Fine. Let`em get killed-- whatever. Guh..." Obviously bothered, he turned to Barbie again, mostly sort of ignoring the Suicide Squad now... "We need to think about just leaving this place-- look, it won`t even be a hassle like we thought, the Walls are gone-- I bet most of the people in here already ran for it..."  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodshot`s Theme - No More Riot!  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:23 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 13 1610
Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 13 Layout10

After being rose up out of Floor 0, Barbara looked over to the direction of Bunny and Nathan as they ran off "Dick dicks..." she muttered, they were idiots at this point, they were both so badly beaten that there was really no hope of dealing with Poison. Letting out a sigh, she looked out a hole in the wall to see a whole lot of nothing where a city once existed. Letting out a sigh, she nodded to her father "We... we can't beat Red Masque... at least not with some extra preparation..." and there was no reason for them to risk their lives just because Bunny and Nathan were feeling suicidal "Yeah... we should just blow this taco stand..."

"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:56 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

"Thank you," Lukas murmured to Bunny as she helped him up, then he moved over to Jasper and Eagle. He paused for a moment, then turned to face both of them, and spoke, "Ve...need to figure out vhat ve're doing now, don't ve...? I know zhat I need to find Astrid, but I don't know vhere to start...so I'm sticking vith you two for now. I-If you don't mind, zhat is..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:12 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 13 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

Eagle laughed and aggressively pat Smile on the back.
"Hey man, we made a promise right? I aggressively keep my promises to people! We'll find your sister in no time...and we'll get the fuck out of here. It's not like Paladin can keep us here anymore...and I'm pretty sure he fired us..." he laughed.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:26 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 13 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

A familiar voice abruptly echoed through the brain of every single person in No Man`s Land- penetrating through their own train of thought. A psychic transmit had made it`s way into their heads, and not sparing a second it began to speak, urgency and solemnity under lacing it`s tone.
"Focus. Listen. Don`t question. We are not weapons. We are not soldiers. We are not 'another cog in a fucking machine'-- we are not convicts, nor assassins or machines or chess pieces, we aren`t worms or vultures-- right now, we`re all pathetic human beings, common goals or not-- and we`re going to act like it. Think about the things that make you human... what you`re fighting for, your bonds or whatever, your trials and tribulations... and raise your hand. Focus. Don`t question. Just do it."
Anyone who did, in fact, channel themselves upward and raise their hand-- would feel a sudden depletion of energy. Not enough to cause one to pass out-- it was almost like a weight being lifted off your shoulders, as if you were much lighter than you were before. Every bit and piece of energy contributed to the growing orb above, made from ribbons of energy all in different colors reflecting their original owner.      

Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:47 am

Killer Queen let out a sigh as she heard Smile and Rommel, it seemed like they had their lives together. Hopefully she and Ashley could find Kylie then leave, she really wanted to get out of here, she hated this city with a passion, especially after all that's happened. The woman turned her back on the Suicide Squad "Heh... well-" and then Jo's voice could be heard, in her mind "You... you... Awakened...?" Killer Queen's eyes widened. This woman, the one from the Suicide Squad. She didn't sense any latent psychic power on her, but now... this telepathy... this energy she felt around her, this technique. There was no mistaking it. Barbara immediately donned a determined expression as she called out "EVERYONE! LIFT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR! WE NEED TO HELP THIS WOMAN!" Killer Queen threw her arms up into the air, looking to the sky with a determined expression on her face "I'm sorry... I'm not as powerful as I used to be... you'll have to make due with what I've got... give this guy hell..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:56 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle looked up. He grinned.
"FUCK YEAH! THAT'S WHAT I'M FUCKING TALKING ABOUT!" he lifted his hand. "My life is only fucking beginning! Now that I'm rid of my curse, TODAY IS THE DAY I MOTHER FUCKING START ASSHOLES!" he laughed. "MY ZEAL! MY STRENGTH AND MY GOD DAMN DRIVE ARE YOURS! FUCK UP THAT BASTARD WILL YAH BITCH?! FUCK EM UP!" with that, a ribbon of tan energy erupted from Eagle and into the air. He laughed. "That felt awesome!!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:04 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile

Lukas froze as he heard Jo--and hearing that, along with hearing what Eagle had said--it burned up a whole new kind of determination within him. And as that feeling arose...a small, genuine smile crossed his face. He became very serious then, though, and raised his hand up. Now, he wasn't only fighting for Astrid--he had friends now--real allies that he actually cared about. He could fight for them to--and he had already declared that he'd fight for the world against all the odds. That was his new destiny.
"I am no longer just a killer...!" he proclaimed as amber-colored energy began to pour forth from him. "Ve are not tools...I am not a tool...I am HUMAN...! I AM HUMAN!" Just that very proclamation seemed to drive him on even more--he didn't need to shut himself out anymore--he was inside the spectrum of emotion now, the spectrum of human relationships and friendship--and there he would stay.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:26 am

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

"Honestly, it`s not worth it-- we`ll try again with the element of surprise, yeah...?" He gave his daughter a reassuring pat on the back, smiling gently at her. It was true that they had both failed on their hit-- for Ashley, it was the first time he had failed a hit in years. And this missed hit could potentially have much more catastrophic results... but with Barbie`s powers gone, and his body damaged to the extent it was-- it wasn`t worth the risk. He especially knew he had to put Barbie first, at any cost...
And then Jo. Ashley casually glanced upward to where he assumed the source of this unfamiliar voice was-- then glanced down at Barbie. This was some kind of psychic transmit, and she was the expert on psychic things-- so, the look on her face was enough of an indicator to him that he had better listen to this woman`s voice.
"Okay, okay-- let`s do this, psychic broad..." He murmured, lifting both his arms up and concentrating hard. He`d seen humanity at it`s best and at it`s worse... in his few years, his experiences could attest to any interpretation of human nature-- but one thing stuck through all those interpretations. Every person held passion-- even if they didn`t realize it.
He could feel a lot more than he wanted to remember playing in the back of his mind-- the army of child soldiers he had been raised to lead, all the rape and carnage he saw before he was even five years old. Whatever sense of nhilism he had grown up with had since long depleted, cried up like a rasin in the son-- all that was left now was a passion for a better tomorrow. For a world without the effects of the Catacalysm... and even if the world should fall apart again-- either way he had Nathan and Barbie, and he`d continue to be a happy mann.
From his finger tips flooded fiery streaks of bright red, that burned up into the sky above. "We`re all capable of some pretty fucked up things... but, at the root of it all..."      

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:33 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 13 Jasper25_zps1341d006

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper had found a place to sit, quiet and off to the side, focusing on gathering his strength- but when a voice weaved into his thoughts, his head snapped up. That voice... He held his breath, listening quietly as Jo directed. He could tell it was her, after all... He slowly closed his eyes as she spoke, listening mutely. What made him human... A shiver ran through the whitette as he opened his eyes again, gaze drifting up to the sky. What made him human... Slowly, Jasper's hand rose, eyes gazing at the sky but not truly seeing- he focused on all the emotions he'd been trying to avoid, trying to tamp down, and he let them wash over his consciousness. He let all the pain, compassion, everything, to the forefront of his attention... And even a little of what he was most terrified to consider. Love- or at least the closest he could get to it. If that wasn't human... He didn't really know what was. "Go get him, Jo... you've got this- you have all of us behind you..." he murmured softly, his voice likely too soft to be heard by anyone- but it felt important he say it, nonetheless, before he fell completely silent, focusing and holding his hand steady in the air, even as streaks of white rose to join the rest of the energy above. He could feel himself swaying slightly, exhausted, but he didn't move his hand, focusing still on what Jo needed.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile

Lukas let his hand drop after it was all over, looking down at the floor for a moment. He felt slightly drained...but not in a bad way. He felt almost as if he had burst forth from darkness and been born anew...like a big weight had been lifted off of him. He looked up after a moment, turning to face Jasper and Eagle.
"I guess zhat's it, zhen..." he spoke to them quietly. "Ve...Ve can go vherever ve vant...ve're...free." The words felt foreign on his tongue almost...but as he thought about it, he realized...they had done it. They had won. Charles was gone, the world wasn't going to be destroyed--and if he was lucky, Astrid was safe, as well. He felt himself tremble somewhat at that conclusion, and suddenly, despite himself, tears sprang up to fill his eyes. His expression was surprised for a moment as he noticed them, then he quickly wiped them away with his arm. "I don't know about you two...but I need to get out of here. Ve should all go...t-togezher." Together...for practically the first time in his life, Lukas contemplated that word, and figured...it didn't really sound so bad after all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle nodded at Smile.
"Yeah, I think we can say that..." he smiled and looked at the sky. "I think we have the whole world opened up for us, right? We could look for your sister and figure out what to do next yah know? Maybe there would be booty along the way." he tapped his covered arm with the number just once. He might wanna grab a cell phone somewhere. "So...what are we waiting for?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:31 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 13 Jasper25_zps1341d006

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper slowly let his hand fall as the light in the sky faded, still feeling shaky and weak but surprisingly relaxed despite that; it seemed as if his troubles simply... weren't as bad anymore. He was still confused about his emotions, and now worried for Jo- but... It seemed like something he could handle, now... He glanced up as Smile spoke, slowly nodding to his words. The walls were gone; they could leave whenever. They... were free. He smiled a little, for what felt like the first time in weeks, before slowly dragging himself to his feet. "I... let's... get out of here..." he murmured- before laughing dryly for Rommel's words. "You have no idea how great that sounds..." Slowly, Jasper stepped closer to the other two, waiting expectantly. He looked at them both for a moment, then turned to look at the horizon, wondering what it would bring- but there was a smile on his lips despite the unknown. Whatever it brought... he was ready for it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:03 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile

Lukas felt a gentle warmth within his chest as he heard the replies of the other two, and nodded to them, giving a faint smile.
"Danke..." he murmured, staying there for a moment longer before turning around. "Alright, zhen! Let's not stay here any longer zhan ve have to--ve don't vant to vaste any more of zhis day--it's our first on our own, after all!" Seemingly in much higher spirits than usual, Lukas moved to leave, beckoning Jasper and Eagle to follow him. "Zhis is a whole new beginning for us, ja? I vonder vhat it vill be like..." There was only one way to answer that question--they had to go out and look for the answer themselves. So, together, the three of them stepped forth and away, ready to go searching for the new lives that awaited them.

*Exit Lukas, Eagle, and Jasper for Act 3*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:37 am

Killer Queen watched as Smile, Eagle, and Jasper left together "Heh... and to think I was worried about what else there was to do... they're already off to another adventure. I suppose we should be too..." she spoke with a smile, they might as well have rode off into the sunset on horses together. Actually, that would have been a charming image to Barbara. She really thought back on her past experiences here, there were a lot of scum bags in No Man's Land, but to be honest, a few of them didn't seem so bad. Letting out a relaxed sigh, Barbara turned to her father and gave him a nod "Let's go dad... we need to find Kylie..." just like those three, Barbara and Ashley had a long road ahead of them. A long, long road... but she wasn't going to forget about her experiences here. She wouldn't forget about Daisy, or Cathy, and definitely not Jolyne. She had hoped those girls were all okay, she could only hope. Another day, another journey "I sure hope she still isn't around that freak with the weird hair.."

(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:18 am

Bloodshot
Ashley Kims

Ashley watched in silence as the final attack landed out into the Mojave- then let out an exasperated sigh. There was still no sign of Bunny and Nathan... though, push comes to shove, he had ways of contacting Nathan-- and they`d stick together, surely...
His daughter`s voice pulled him out of his worried thoughts, and he glanced down at her with a tired smile. "Tch. Yeah... good on `em." He mused, watching them for a few seconds. He found his mind wandering to the same places as Barbie`s- the people in this city weren`t half bad. His experiences in the city itself weren`t life altering, not compared to what he had seen-- all he had taken from this city was that he wasn`t good enough. He had taken on his target no holds barred, and been beaten within an inch of his life-- he was no where near good enough. He had another lifetime of things to prove and changes to make to the world... and he couldn`t take the time to rest until he made those changes. Hell was coming- and he was gonna go out there and give hell back.
"Yeah, yeah- we better get a hold of Nathan, too... and, you know- I`m thinking I should find Five`s number..." A dangerous grin curved his lips at his implications, and he found his hand moving on it`s own toward a pistol strapped to his leg- he noticed the involuntary action and stuffed his hands into his pocket instead, beginning to follow closely behind his daughter. "I actually liked his hair it was pretty rad- oh, I should probably text Rika again-"  

(EXIT FOR ACT 3) 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13