Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

+4
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
8 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:41 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Jonurse---yeah---thatsathing---_zps71f44bee

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"FUCK YOU I`VE TAKEN DOWN MEN WORTH TEN OF YA--! THIS`LL--" She was mostly kind of-- assuring herself at this point. Her military holds, no matter how well trained- would not have much effect on a giant of a man like Ross. "--you`re only like a foot taller--! I-- DON`T TALK DOWN TO ME YOU RETARDED FUCKIN`--" She was being picked up. By the back of her really skimpy outfit-- Jo quickly became pretty preoccupied with tugging down her dress in several different places, her face lit bright crimson this was exactly what she wanted to avoid no no no-- wAIT WHAT WAS HE SAYING ABOUT BEING ON TV-- "pUT ME DOWN SHITHE--"
Aaaand now she was flying. Across the mansion. "sHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT--" Was her mantra as this went on-- she turned once while in the air, wanting to lessen the blow slightly by not having her face bash against the wall, but have her back bash against it instead. She braced herself for impact, and hit a wall she eventually did- luckily not destroying said wall, but causing several cracks to plague it`s surface. Jo worked on moving again- through small and subtle movements, trying her best to wad out the stars that had exploded into her already limited vision. Her stupid body wasn`t gonna fail her now of all times...! If she didn`t move now, she was history...!
Jo peeled herself off the wall, leaving a trail of watery blood from where her head as she slid down, staggering to move back onto her feet- the first thing she saw being several cameras. Was... Kraven really...? Again?
And the next thing she saw was Ross heading for her while holding a gigantic metal pod over his head. Oh. Her eyes twitched open wider, and she put her arms up defensively as if that would lessen this blow-- when-- suddenly she wasn`t standing anymore--? She was... being picked up...? That thought set off more alarms in her head, body tensing on instinct and breath quickening-- but, once she caught sight of the ringed fingers that clutched onto her, she forced herself to relax some. It was just Ryder... she had to stop freaking out about this...
She jumped slightly in his arms as she heard the loud crash the pod had made-- she was almost under that. She couldn`t help but release a quiet sigh of relief at the thought that she hadn`t in fact been under it, looking up at Ryder and exchanging the same shocked expression- which soon melted into a warm look of gratitude as he gently placed her back on her feet. She tugged at her outfit a bit, frowning in disappointment-- and suddenly Ryder was saying things--
"I-- well-- uh-- that--? I-I don`t--" She tried to interject multiple times, feeling somewhat overwhelmed between the barrage of action that just went down and Ryder`s general-- Ryderness-- but then he came to his last statement. Blushing bright red, Jo proceeded to lightly smack the redhead upside the head-- "TH-THAT DOESN`T MATTER. SHUT UP AND FOCUS--" She huffed, giving the lab a once over-- and quickly becoming a bit disgusted with the array of experiments laid about. This... all belonged to Jolyne...?
...So many severed human hands...
...Ross. Without missing a beat, Jo was about to reach into her cleavage for her revolver-- but-- maybe-- not in front of her current company-- so she turned a bit of an angle away from Ryder, and then pulled out her revolver, flicking the safety off and aiming at Ross from a distance away. "Hope you get that you lost your opportunity for a fair fight, dipshit--! Make another move and I blow your fuckin` brains out--!!" For a moment, she faltered- eyeing the cameras again. He mentioned this being televised, didn`t he...?
...Now she kind of really wish she brought a change of clothes ghhgjgh,,,  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Empty Re: Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:45 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 GunnarandHoldenmansionthing--_zps7307bb29

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

"E-Excuse you!" Gunnar objected as he was thrown off balance, quickly doing his best to turn to face Jasper again. "I'll have you know, I have six people with me every night...!" Sure, four of those were hamsters who just kind of slept in his scarf, but hey, they counted--hAM-HAMS ARE PEOPLE TOO,,,
Still, Jasper already had his attention elsewhere--and then he was heading off to the lab. Gunnar just kind of scowled after the silverette, before gathering his chain back up around his arm and walking over to Holden and Willow, dragging his hammer along the ground as he went.

"I hate strippers..." he muttered begrudgingly as he began helping his girlfriend and boyfriend out with helping the poor injured shrieking--strippers. Oh. Wonderful--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:42 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 12ca83bd-77ac-4b95-b8b2-7eb345d6dab4_zps7c3cf2a2

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy was pretty happy about seeing Jasper again in the first place, but to see that he was still just as hot, and just as smooth as he used to be, just made it all better. Now she had THREE hot guys in the room that she was pretty sure she could talk into giving her some blood. Also they were all fighting which just made them hotter, even if that meant she got less attention from them.
As Jasper came in close, the pinkette smirked and nodded

"Sure thing~ You've got to tell me all about what you've been up to~! Go do your thing now, guys are always hotter when they're fighting~"

And only when he did that, heading to the labs and leaving Gunnar to take care of the strippers with the rest of his trio, did she realize that he was the enemy now. She frowned the smallest bit; Jasper was cool! They went way back! But she had to make sure Kraven came back alright, she couldn't let Jasper or any of the other agents from the Suicide Squad or Vulture Team, which she was starting to spot in the middle of the chaos, stop his resurrection. So the bikini-ed ex-nurse wove her way through the shrieking strippers and battling officers, sneaking her way towards the machine Kraven was in silently. She hid behind the contraption, taking out various syringes that she had managed to hide in her ponytails, though she missed her giant syringe, which she had been forced to leave in her room.

I'll protect you, Kraveykins~

She thought, positioning herself so she was ready to pounce up and defend the machine.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:23 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Bunbuny_zps9e02bdb4
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny knew it wasn't that easy, but she knew the fog was gonna fuck both of them up at this point. Maybe not Queen as much as her, but she had to try. She had her guns out, and took off her shoes, throwing them in different direction. She liked highheels, but not when fighting. For that, boots. Certainly important information. She knew the smoke creating images wasn't gonna do much, but she had an idea. She thought real hard, seeing where each image went toward Queen, and giving a thought process behind the attack spot, one going to find Kraven, one helping out Pugsy, one heading toward another pod, one heading out into the crowd and finally, one finding a way to turn off the power. She knew it was a lot of effort, but maybe combining all these thoughts together into a clusterfuck would help her conceal herself to Queen. She herself moved between two pods, waiting.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:33 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 410

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy grit his teeth, looking at Kylie in horror as she was freed by his grip "You're one fucked up girl... how'd you even end up like this...?" he muttered in a weak voice, seeing Kylie beam right at him. He knew what was coming, so he lifted up his guard, ready to defend himself with all he had left in him. He stood his ground as Kylie got closer and closer, refusing to retreat even though he knew the inevitability of his defeat. Pugsy was at the end of his ropes, and this girl barely broke a sweat. Pugsy's guard tightened as the pinkette got closer and closer until, to his horror, Kylie's blade was stabbed directly into his gut. Pugsy couldn't feel his legs anymore, he tried with all of his might to keep himself up, but found himself already falling to his knees. Was this how it was going to end? He had hoped his inevitable death would be for a better purpose, in the end, Pugsy didn't help the others stop Kraven at all. he was going to just die here and be done with. He could only hope that Ryder, and Ivy, and Chelsea all stayed safe after this. He always knew his life would end young, but he was hoping he'd at least be able to accomplish more "I'm... I'm sorry... bro..." Pugsy spoke in a weak whisper, his head slowly lowering until he seemed to be staring at the floor, at his own puddle of blood. And then, his eyes finally closed "Only fitting that a monster kill a monster..." in the end, he proved to be nothing else but a monster. He wasn't good at anything but fighting and killing. Pugsy felt disgusted with himself, even in his last moments he couldn't think of a single good thing about himself. Pugsy stayed there on the ground, Friendmaker lodged in his gut "Monsters... kill... monsters..." Pugsy suddenly opened his eyes, glaring right towards Kylie. the greaser suddenly grabbed the two sides of Kylie's sword "I... HATE YOU!" he yelled, suddenly lifting Friendmaker and Kylie up into the air "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU LIKE THE MONSTER YOU ARE!  MONSTER TO MONSTER- RIGHT NOW!" Pugsy lifted the blade out of his gut, his blood spilling over his feet "I don't feel an single bit of pain in my body... I'm not giving up till by body turns to dust..." Pugsy then threw Kylie and Friendmaker up into the air "I'll destroy you... and I'll get back home to my friends in one piece..." Pugsy tightened his right fist, pulling it back for a single strong punch "Because... I'M NUMBER ONE!" and with all of his strength, Pugsy threw a single powerful punch towards Kylie while she was up in the air.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:39 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 1110
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Layout10
Barbara Flamingo
♬♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♫♩♩♩♩♩♩♬♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♫♩♩♩♩♩♩♬♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♫♩♩♩♩♩♩♬♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♫♩♩♩♩♩♩♫
Barbara stayed in the shadows, she was fine playing this game, she knew she'd win. She'd never let herself lose against this woman. She stayed quiet, her eyes focused on her surroundings, watching for the next move Bunny would make. She felt Bunny's presence "Hmm..." she was being unusually still, something was definitely wrong. Barbara shrugged, no time for fooling around. Killer Queen moved through the fog, continuing to follow Bunny's presence until she finally found the red head "Found yah... BITCH..." she muttered, readying her guitar and aiming down her rifle on Bunny. And then Kraven's pod beeped, Killer Queen's eyes immediately widened "...It's done..." Barbara lifted her guitar upwards, and immediately dropped her fight with Bunny to dash over to the pod.
♬♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♫♩♩♩♩♩♩♬♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♫♩♩♩♩♩♩♬♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♫♩♩♩♩♩♩♬♪♪♪♪♪♫♫♫♩♩♩♩♩♩♫
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:47 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Citize10

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Ross_110
Just Ross
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Border10

Ross simply watched as the gigantic metal pod flew towards Jo, now would be the time where he'd think he was done with this fight, that he'd already won. But Ross somehow knew this would be too easy. And sure enough, Ryder valiantly came strolling in and helped Jo in one swift motion, saving her from a cold, (literally) crushing defeat. Ross smiled, suddenly pumped that he'd be fighting more than one opponents "HAHA! FINALLY!" he lifted up his fists, getting ready to fight "IT'S THE GUY THAT DOESN'T LIKE STRIPPERS! THIS'LL BE AN AWESOME FIGHT...!" Ross suddenly looked quite determined, it was actually almost disturbing "I... BURN!" Ross was about to dash towards Ryder and Jo, even with the woman pointing a revolver at him, he seemed unflinchingly fearless in his charge. And then he heard a beep, beep, beep, beep. It was Yuri's- no- Kraven's pod. The deed was done. Ross suddenly stopped himself mid-attack "OH! IT'S DONE!" Ross cheered, he suddenly looked to his camera crew "IT'S TIME GUYS! FILM IT! GO LIVE!" he told them with a smile on his face, giving them the thumb up "GUYS WE'RE GONNA BE ON TV!" he yelled to Jo and Ryder "HAVE SMILES ON YOUR FACES! ALL THE SMILES!"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:07 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

The camera crews all focused on the pod, the beeping continued until finally, as it stopped, the machine seemed to let out steam. The pod slowly opened, a feint laughter could be heard over the sounds of the machine. Eventually, it was completely open, and the figure of a titan of a man slowly emerged from the shadows of the pod's interior.

Kraven, Father Death, Yuri Dragovich, the man that had terrified No Man's Land for so long had just seemingly risen from the dead right in front of what he saw as a live audience. Dressed in but a pair of black boxers. He stood before everyone, his hair like gold, his muscles bulging, his eyes resembling that of a serpent. After delivering his little speech, the cameras were turned off, and the giant blonde walked out of the pod one step at a time. The blonde looked at his left arm, stroking it, before feeling his shoulders, his back "Its perfect..." he whispered to himself "MY NEW BODY IS PERFECT! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kraven suddenly erupted into mad laughter, before he abruptly cut himself off to look at Jo and Ryder "Whhyyyy.... hellllloooo there.... long time no see...?" Kraven licked his lips, taking a step closer towards the two. Something about Kraven seemed different, he seemed larger, his muscles were larger, and his presence in general was even more terrifying than before "EVERYONE!" Kraven's voice burst through the entire building "Stop the fighting... you're taking away my fun...." the blonde observed his arm, flexing it forward before closing his fist. He looked to Jo and Ryder, a malicious smile on his face "I hunger... its been so long since I've hunted prey..." the man didn't seem to break his focus on the two, he continued to eye them like a predator observing its prey "Now..." Kraven opened both arms wide, inviting the two to attack "COME AT ME!"

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Kraven10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:26 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Kylie102_zps04ec10f1

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"How'd I end up like this? Well, I just got some good advice, I guess!" Kylie smiled at Pugsy, not even seeming to flinch even now that her blade was buried in his gut. However, when he suddenly shouted out that he hated her--Kylie's eyes widened, her smile faltering just slightly, although a hint of it remained there on her face. "Y-You...hate me--?" Before she could do anything more, she suddenly felt herself spiraling up into the air, Pugsy's strength having tossed her tiny frame high upwards. As she was falling back towards him, she heard him say that he couldn't feel any pain, and she seemed even further surprised. "You too--?" Friendmaker clattered to the ground, and Pugsy's punch connected squarely with Kylie's body--sending her hurtling across the room and smashing right through a wall. For a moment, she didn't reappear, however, after the dust cleared, she actually sat up, looking back at Pugsy through the hole, thoroughly scratched up and looking a bit dizzy--and miraculously, the ever-present smile on her features had actually left. Instead, on her face lay a very surprised, and brightly flushed expression of shock and awe as she stared over at Pugsy. However, a moment later, she realized that fact, and she quickly shook her head slightly, a faint version of her usual smile quickly returning to her features as she called over to Pugsy, "N-Nice one...!"
Then, suddenly, Kraven emerged, making the pinkette glance over his way. So, that was done--but, he'd said to stop the fighting. So...she was just going to stay in her wall-hole for now...hopefully go grab Friendmaker and stop staring at Pugsy after--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:52 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Ryder203_zpse04745fc

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder was about to reply to Jo, grinning at her bashfully when he got bapped upside the head--but then suddenly, Ross seemed like he was going to attack them. Ryder was quick to unclip his bat from his belt and hold it at the ready--but, as he heard a beeping from across the room, and heard Ross shouting about something being done--it was clear that they were about to have much bigger problems. Ryder pivoted to face the pod, and as soon as he saw who it was who was stepping out, his face drained of color. And as the blonde went on and on with his speech, Ryder could feel his memories from on top of the walls--the memories that he'd had of Yuri, not Kraven--the ones that had actually led him to respect the blonde--he felt those memories slowly being shattered, word after word laying to it to waste as fractals of what had once been, strewn about the ground in a mess. And then, as Kraven turned to look at him and Jo, Ryder stiffened somewhat, his facial expression quickly solidifying into a glare. And as the call came out for him and Jo to attack, Ryder couldn't help but pause for a moment. This...couldn't be happening, right...? They weren't too late--it wasn't possible. Kraven was...still dead, right...? Death hadn't really bent yet again--this time for the very man who worshipped it--...right...?
"...You..." Ryder finally managed to force out the words that had been jammed into his throat. "...You're not getting out of here alive...Kraven..." Just speaking that name now felt strange...but Ryder refused to believe that this was the same Yuri that he'd fought atop The Walls all those months ago. This was an abomination--a fake. Another false Kraven that the new Inquisitor had cooked up, just like the one in the tower. Which meant...all respect that Ryder thought that he should have paid this man...was null and void. All that was left now was the burning hatred of rivalry. "I hope that you enjoy that new body of yours while you can...because you won't be living for very much longer." Slowly, Ryder raised his bat, pointing it at Kraven with an icy cold glare. "...Jo. Are you ready?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:55 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Jonurse---yeah---thatsathing---_zps71f44bee

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo kept her aim locked and ready on Ross with a still arm, her eyes narrowing into a dangerous glare- until Ross said something that certainly warranted her attention. Without removing her aim on their opponent, she glanced at Ryder out the corner of her eye, quietly asking-- "...You don`t like strippers...?"
Before she could receive a full answer- a mechanical beep cut through the tense, combat-ready atmosphere, replacing it`s feeling with something even tenser. Slowly, Jo turned to the source- her expression slacking with dread and disappointment. They`d... been so close...
The air around them all was fraught with expectancy, distress, and anticipation- all eyes on the ready pod, which soon released a flowing waft of smoke. No one needed to wait for said smoke to clear to know what creeped within it`s depths- an adversary that had been pitted against them all time and time again, a literal living remnant of the dark months of war they`d all been hoping to put to rest permanently. A man quite literally symbolizing the body of the pure grief they`d all felt-- Kraven.
Once Jo`s sight locked on him, once her visage took even the slightest gander of his new and improved form- the dread that had previously materialized in her veins drew cold. Then, it burned up in one pulsing flash of adrenaline and heat- her instincts working until her dread had melted into nothing but resentment-- nothing but pure, unadulterated hatred for the man in front of them all. For him, his ideals, his methods, his past-- everything. She`d never felt anything but hatred for this living monstrosity-- his presence both unnerved and excited her at once. She wanted nothing more but to bring finality into the equation- to erase Kraven and any traces of the destruction he`d brought along with him from the plane of existence itself-- nothing would satisfy her more.
She couldn`t help the intrepid grin that pulled her lips up, fists shaking around the weapon that she drew toward the ground. She chuckled- and it wasn`t her normal laugh. There was no joy in it. Nothing but absolute contempt and bellicose desire. God, she wanted this so badly. It felt like ages since she`d felt this kind of electricity shoot down her spine, her body ready for battle before her mind was-- it made her nostalgic.
"Could`ve saved yourself a goddamn world of hurt, dickhole..." She rose her revolver, aiming it up at Kraven-- and as Ryder asked if she was ready, her grin broadened just slightly. "You know it. Let`s show this asshole who he`s fucking with here." Without further ado, Jo was the first to attack-- aiming and firing a precise shot at one of the many pods near their opponent`s ground, resulting in a minimal explosion. An explosion that, however- triggered several other apparently flammable and combustible items in the room, creating a domino effect of destruction within the lab after the first blow. As the newborn carnage bloomed loudly about them, Jo spoke to Ryder quietly,
"Close in and do what you can-- I`ve got your back."     

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Bunbuny_zps9e02bdb4
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny was about to fire at Queen, until she stopped, well, Queen stopped, Bunny didn't and still fired anyway. She saw Kraven come out of that pod, and make his little speech.
"Damn...this is bad...this is bad..." she whispered, holding her pistols out at Kraven, glaring and gritting her teeth. She could fire. She could fire and end Kraven for good. What was stopping her? Was it fear? Hate? She didn't know. Whatever it was, it wouldn't last long, and she was going to KILL him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:40 pm

Kraven

Kraven's smile slowly grew as he eyed Ryder's bat "You're still going to use -that- toy on me...? Heh." he looked at Ryder with a humored expression, silently judging the red head. Kraven did find it amusing how Ryder didn't immediately charge out at him, perhaps his old enemy had matured a degree, or was this fear? He knew it was not his place to judge "You seem so surprised... why so, Ryderkins? I mean... you didn't uphold any of your promises to me. This city is even worse of than before, the people I warned you about are still all alive and well... my return was simply an eventuality. When DEATH needs the holy work down, I shall be there. If it requires my resurrection then so be it, if the weak exist on this earth I will be here to systematically eliminate them all. Your struggle is... amusing. But I'd think you'd realize how imprudent it was by now..." Kraven took another step towards them, his eyes showing true unadulterated excitement. Then Jo fired a single bullet that, once impacting with the machinery in the room, created a massive explosion that engulfed the lab and seemed to take Father Death with it. In a matter of seconds Kraven seemed to be consumed in a sea of flames. The room was completely silent, not even a whisper as the smoke cleared. And there he was, but a scratch upon his chest, standing completely still "Well then..." Kraven stared at his arms, letting such a beautiful moment sink in, he was sure that such an explosion before would have done more damage. But no, here he stood, but a single scratch on him from being consumed by an explosion. Kraven burst out laughing, his head jerking upwards "BWAHAHAHAHAAH! IT WORKS! THE NEW SERUM WORKS! THIS IS GRRRRREEAAAAAT!" Kraven then jerked his head back forward, eyeing Jo. The man dashed forward with amazing speed, and in a flash Kraven's face was staring right into Jo's, barely an inch away "BOO..." Kraven then sent a single punch towards Jo's face, his single strike sending shockwaves through the room, sending debris and furniture flying back.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:51 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 410

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy seemed heated in the midst of battle, after his sudden burst of energy he seemed completely focused on destroying Kylie. His determination only broke for a fleeting moment when he got an answer from Kylie "A-advice...?" what did she mean? Well- that didn't matter now, because Kylie was just sent further upwards into the air by his attack, and he knew he had to ready himself for another attack by her. But once Kylie hit the ground and got up, she didn't attack, she just stared at him, then that strange beeping noise was heard and she ran off. This infuriated Pugsy "W-wait!" the man grit his teeth, limping towards her "WE'RE NOT DONE YET! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU-!" he yelled in rage, before hitting the ground. Pugsy had used up all his reserve energy, his body was finally giving out.

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 12ca83bd-77ac-4b95-b8b2-7eb345d6dab4_zps7c3cf2a2

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy's eyes widened as she heard the beep that announced the end of Yuri's treatment. It was time. She heard Ross' orders to the film crew and crouched down further, not wanting to steal Yuri's moment, though she was beaming before turning to the pod as she started hearing the familiar laughter.

"HE'S BACK~!!!"

She squealed, and as the massive figure emerged from the pod, the pinkette was bursting with excitement, biting her knuckles in an attempt to keep herself from outright glomping Father Death in front of everyone. When she was mentioned, the squealing intensified, and she hugged herself before sending air kisses up to the massive figure, still remaining somewhat hidden...until Jo and Ryder seemed ready to attack him. Cathy jumped up then, fully intending to help destroy them..but then explosion. Seeing as how she was right beside the pod that blew up, she had no way of escaping, and was blown back against a wall, her body sliding down and leaving a smear of blood.

"Kravey..?"

Cathy was pretty hurt, but as she looked up, she saw that Kraven was perfectly fine, so the grin was right back on her face. For the moment she'd be staying there, trying to numb the pain of the bones she had broken on impact and the severe burns and cuts from the explosion.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:54 pm

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 3_zpse4dc3cf6

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

Jolyne had dashed into the lab- and since then, stuck herself in a corner, not wanting to take place in the remnant of action in the room.
At least- until the pod opened back up.
She felt nothing short of near overwhelming pride in her own efforts, her neutral expression lifting up into a near euphoric smile as Kraven spoke-- this was the first step of many, and she had actually succeeded...
Her blurring vision confused her at first- but after a moment, she reached a hand up, even more confused at the dampness on both her cheeks and fingertips. Before she could ponder upon this further- an explosion called her attention upward, and her eyes stretched out wide-- the majority of her lab was up in flames.
The thought hadn`t fully cemented itself into her brain when one particular blast sent her form sailing back and straight into the nearest wall, where her head bashed against it`s surface painfully. The sharp, numbingly hot sensation that came with that knocked her out cold-- her eyes fluttered shut, and she slumped against the wall, a blissful smile still placid on her face. 

The Inquisitor`s theme - I Want You
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:19 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny looked back at Pugsy. This was not okay. Pugsy was hurting, he needed to get out of here, but then Kraven, but Pugsy, and Ryder, but Kraven. Bunny didn't know what to do at this point. She had no choice. She fired at Kraven, at least 7 bullets, aiming for the back. She needed to do something, and what else to do but shoot him?

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:44 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Ryder203_zpse04745fc

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As Kraven spoke to him, Ryder remained silent, his face locked into an expression that practically leaked both hatred and trepidation from every pore. He didn't want to have to go through this again--all of those lives lost--the pain and suffering that everyone had gone through--and what had it all been for? Only for this man to resurrect himself...? As he listened to the man speak in that grating, raspy voice of his, each word sinking in like a hundred pound weight--Ryder couldn't even fathom how he had once brought himself to respect this man. That time seemed so far away now...had it even ever happened...? Had he ever actually seen this man fall before him--? Or had that all just been some hopeful dream...?
As Jo fired her shot, and the room was engulfed with heat and flames, Ryder held up an arm to shield his eyes slightly--only to hear a shouting voice from behind them. He quickly looked back over his shoulder, his eyes widening when he saw the state that Pugsy was in over on the other side of the lab. However, before he could call out to his friend, Ryder heard that booming laughter that he had heard time upon time before--but this time, it chilled him to the core. He quickly turned back around to face Kraven, feeling his breath stop for a moment in disbelief when he saw the man's body completely undamaged. And before Ryder could even blink--Kraven was right in front of them. Or, more specifically--Jo. He wanted to lash out and stop the man, but before he could do anything, the blonde's punch connected with Jo, striking out with a shockwave that bodily pushed Ryder back a good ways, his feet skidding across the ground as he struggled to stay upright. He stumbled and lost his balance for a moment--but didn't quite fall. He righted himself, his eyes quickly darting over to Jo in the aftermath of Kraven's attack--and then slowly, his head turned back to look at the perpetrator himself. His mouth opened up, taking in a breath, as if preparing to talk, but for a moment--no sound came out. However, slowly, steadily, the breath came out--in one long, prolonged shout as Ryder suddenly charged forward, bat aloft and prepared to strike as he closed in on Kraven, his voice coming out in one roaring battle cry,
"KRAVEEEEN--!"
His eyes were like shards of ice alight with blue flames--his body practically moving on its own as he quickly closed the distance between himself and this massive, threatening man--immediately hefting his bat down in a swing towards the arm that Kraven had just used to punch Jo. This monster of a man had to be stopped--here and now. Even if Ryder had to break him down one bone at a time.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:43 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo looked out at the result of her shot, feeling an inkling of satisfaction-- and inkling that was entirely overshadowed by the dread building and solidifying in her throat.
"...Don`t trust it don`t trust it-" She murmured quickly in the brief moments of silence, the smoke off her explosions hiding Kraven`s form for the time being-- she used the short window of time to load several more shots into her revolver, and by the time she looked up, her face was met directly with Kraven`s, a mere half an inch separating them both.
He was much faster than before. Jo didn`t wait a second before throwing her arms in front of her face defensively, her eye squeezed shut as she braced herself-- and the moment Kraven`s fist flew forward, the entire area around Jo was blown away in an instant. The wall behind her crumbled to bits before the hit so much as connected with Jo`s form- and once it actually did, she was still for a moment, her eye slowly opening in shock-- and then came the delayed reaction. In a blink of an instant, she was sent sailing away from the fray like a dead leaf caught in a strong wind-- her pumps of adrenaline luckily sparing her the pain of such a blow for now. She skidded onto the streets outside the mansion, taking several rough gashes and burns on her exposed skin against the asphalt. She wasted no time getting to work on moving onto her feet, silently cursing under her breath. Her arms were so numb... she couldn`t tell what had happened to them- had this been because she blocked...? She speculated that they were broken, perhaps- but, she couldn`t feel a single modicum of pain to prove her theory right or wrong... the lack of pain in the heat of the moment was more concerning than relieving...
She staggered onto her feet soon after, still out in the streets-- and from her distance, she cocked her gun straight up, observing where Ryder was attacking- before firing a hefty three rounds at Kraven`s shoulder, opposite to the arm Ryder was swinging at. She`d been sent back a decent amount- but, luckily, not far enough that she couldn`t aim properly. She wasn`t confident she could have a chance with Kraven as far as CQC went, not with his new body... for now, she kept her distance, figuring she could experiment with that when the opportunity arose...    

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:00 am

Kraven

Kraven watched in amusement as Jo was sent flying backwards from a single punch "WOOOH~! Look at her go!" he proclaimed, his hand just above his eyes as he watched in amazement. Kraven flexed, once again admiring his own body "I'M FASTER! STRONGER! MORE DURABLE! BWAHAHAHA! THIS IS AMAZING!" Kraven looked down to Ryder, charging at Kraven whilst yelling his name. Kraven looked down in Ryder in amusement "Oh...?" the bat impacted against Kraven's arm, practically bouncing off him "Nice try..." he then picked up Ryder, throwing him right out the hole in the wall he made into the street with little to no difficulty "NO WONDER YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED SO LITTLE SINCE LAST WE'VE MET! YOU'RE SO WEAK! WEAK! WEAK! And well... you know my motto... SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST! ITS TIME TO WEED OUT THE WEAK! STARTING WITH YOUR RYDERKINS!" and then Bunny shot at him, six bullets flew towards his back, only one missed. They pierced into his skin, but there was no bleeding, they barely seemed to even pierce into his skin, they were like splinters lodged in his skin "Oh... that kind of hurt..." he felt his back, taking out a few bullets from his back. He turned to Bunny, eyeing her from across the room "Hmph... a petty assassin. You know not the true glory of battle, of death... I have -no- interest in fighting the likes of you...!" Kraven suddenly pointed at Bunny "YOU ARE BELLOW ME!" Kraven then ran out towards Ryder and Jo, the two he considered the most fun. Jo's shots at him did little to deter his charge, two hit his shoulder, but he moved forward nonetheless. Running out into the streets, he glared to both Ryder and Jo, licking his lips "Who to start with? OH THIS IS LIKE CHRISTMAS! I really should start with you Ryderkins... after all, we do have a -very- personal relationship~ But of course, Jo, I know so little about you, I really should get to know you more~" Kraven kept changing looks between the two of them, before shrugging and stating "HELL! WHAT AM I THINKING!? I'LL JUST TAKE YOU BOTH ON AT THE SAME TIME!" Kraven then pulled out a nearby street sign, throwing it at Ryder like a javelin, before grabbing a fleeing stripper and chucking her at Jo.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:04 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Citize10

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Ross_110
Just Ross

Well that escalated quickly. Unlike the other two, Ross had made sure to keep away from anything explosive when the fighting started. With the battle with Kraven heating up, Ross felt no need to get involved. The fight was pointless anyways. Instead, Ross ran over to Cathy, picking her up "YOU OKAY!? HERE- DON'T WALK-" Ross then slung Cathy over his shoulder. He really should have warned Cathy about the dangers of standing around explosive machinery. Speaking of which, as Ross began to walk across the room, he accidentally stepped on Jolyne. Ross slowly looked down to see her, an expression of horror on his face "OH... OH SHIT..." Ross picked up Jolyne, slinging her around his other shoulder "HOW DID EVERYONE GET HURT SO QUICKLY-!?"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:51 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit!" She said as the lab was not on fire of all things. She sighed. "Sorry, touching you again." she said to Pugsy, and grabbed the boy, slinging him over her shoulder and running out of the lab as quickly as she could. She got behind the DJ table and put him down. "Wow...either your not as heavy as I always thought you were...or I'm a lot stronger then I thought." she thought to herself, finding it easy to pick up and put down Pugsy. She growled as Kraven said she was below her. EVERYONE was below him right now, the dude was a fucking GOD compared to everyone else in this room. She picked up Pugsy again and moved him to a safe place, staying near the guy, since she didn't want to save him again. She peeked outside, seeing Kraven pulling up a stop sign. "What's he doing to that stopsign...oh no oh no oh no!" She pulled out her pistol and fired through the now broken window at the pole of the stopsign, hoping to stop it in it's path. She timed it right, and fired about 4 shots.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:03 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Sheer shock flashed through Ryder's eyes as he saw his bat bounce right off of Kraven's arm. Arms were supposed to break easily under force, but...that hadn't even left a bruise. As soon as Kraven grabbed him, Ryder struggled for all he was worth--but it didn't do a thing. He went sailing right through the hole to the outside, landing hard on the ground and rolling a few times before skidding to a stop on the concrete. He lay there dazed for a moment--before he quickly shoved his hands down onto the ground, pushing himself up, but nearly falling right over again from dizziness. Still on his knees, he lifted a hand to wipe blood from his now-split lip--and then reached up to investigate why his ear was suddenly burning--only to find that one of his earrings had been torn right out while he'd been skidding over the concrete. Blood dribbling onto his fingers, he used his other hand to grip tight to his bat and force himself up to his feet as Kraven began approaching him and Jo. He quickly glanced over at Jo, checking on her condition--she was standing, good. Ryder did not want Kraven touching Jo. Ever. There was a broiling sea of emotion washing around deep inside him right now--and all of it was coming together into one big mass of who knows what. He rolled his shoulder a bit, trying to rid it of the sudden pain that was now lying deep within it from his fall--he knew that he was going to have to ignore it to deal with this.
However, before he could do anything, Kraven was attacking again--and although Ryder moved to dodge the sign's original trajectory--it was suddenly cascaded by bullets that changed the sign's course enough that it managed to catch Ryder in the side--the metal quite literally tearing through his flesh in a wound that was shallow--but produced an amount of blood that would probably make a person worry. Gripping at his side with his free hand, he looked up at Kraven, his eyes blazing with anger as he spoke,

"It's always...survival of the fittest with you, isn't it...? And here I actually thought that you were right for a little bit there...I thought that maybe Yuri had discovered the truth behind everything...hah--!" He spit, sending a bit of the blood from his lip down onto the ground. "If you think that you're someone who's gonna lead the strong on to a new tomorrow...if you think I'm so weak...then fine--! You represent the strong?! Then I'll represent the weak! I'll stick up for the people who can't be 'strong'! Like all of those people in San Francisco! And Chicago! And no matter...how much you beat me down...I'll just get right back up again...! I guess...that that's kind of a bad habit of mine, huh...?!"
And with that, he charged out at Kraven again, his eyes flashing with determination even though every instinct in his body was telling him to run. This time, he aimed low, gripping tight onto his bat--and actually activating the electrical current in it this time--before swinging it out at Kraven's knees. If the arms didn't want to go, then maybe the kneecaps would...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:10 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Paladi11

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Charle11
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Charles walked out towards the playboy mansion, he was still a fair deal outside of it, but slowly getting closer and closer. He was, of course, accompanied by a few members of Task Force 0 and a couple hundred men "..." a few Patriots footmen saw him, immediately beginning an attack. However, Charles didn't seem to mind them "Nope. Nope. Nope. I don't care. I don't care..." he spoke, repeating himself in a mantra as small orbital beams zoomed down upon his enemies from the sky, Charles not even batting an eye to them as he simply walked forward. His arms folded behind his back, he began to approach the site of the battle between Ryder, Jo, and Kraven "..." a single step in their direction, Charles began to eyes focused on the three. An army at his stead, behind him and ready to fight to the last man, Charles spoke out "I believe that's enough of you, sir. I've grown tired of your constant destruction of MY facility." Charles looked to his footmen "MEN... ready your weapons..." Charles looked to Rommel and Inna "You two... my men most likely aren't going to do shit considering their track record, as soon as the gunfire stops, charge in." he ordered them, he didn't care if Ryder was caught in the crossfire. He HAD to kill Kraven. He'd make sure to use an orbital cannon laser to shield Jo when his men fired "READY... AIM..."
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- L

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:22 am

Directly Outside of Highend // The Playboy Mansion (Ruins) - Page 17 Mistress2_zps59af5cdc
The Mistress

The Mistress was then spotted with what looked like a sea of footman behind her, along with Lutria and Loa with her.
"Alright men. step forward." she said. People saw her, she moved her arm, and suddenly they were cut in half. "WHOOPS!" she said with a grin. "Alrighty. This is what you've been training for boys. Remember t do your best and not screw up. "Now Loa...until the others arrive, we got a bit of a headstart, you are to create as much fun as you wish. At long at the tall muscular hunk of cheese is cut to shreds, do whatever you want. What I'm trying to say darling, is cut loose." she said with a grin. "Lutria, I want you to store as much information on Kraven as you can, and salvage any information from their lab that you can get." she nodded. "And men...cry havoc. The banner of the Black Dragon flies!" she said, and her footman charged forward. They were ready to attack and kill Kraven.

Rommel nodded at Chalres and waited for an opening. He took out a syringe and found the vein, jamming it into his skin and injecting the drug. Soon, he was on all fours again, his primal instinct telling him all sorts of things, like ripping these people to shreds.

Bunny facepalmed.
"You're not supposed to move INTO it!" she thought to herself. It was shit like this that made her WANT to work alone again, but now WASN'T the time to think of that. She looked out the window and saw two VERY imopposing armies, one familiar, who could miss Paladin? But the other...she hadn't seen before. "Oh shit...WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" she yelled, running outside, only to see him attack. "SHIT! JO! WE NEED HIM OUT! OTHERS ARE COMING!" She took cover but Ryder was still doing a thing. "GRRRRR!" she ran toward him. She knew Kraven was gonna bat him off like a fly, and he was hurt. She could grab him after that.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next