Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

+8
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
dbzhardcore
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
12 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Jack8_zps5bb66537
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack and Atlas entered their room. She changed clothes and immediately set to work retrieving her medical equipment and weapons placing them in a black bag. She hoped she ended up not needing to use it, but after that divvy Isaac had awoken sooner than liked twice she had strengthened the dosage of all her sedatives and medicine. Jack didn't want anything like him happening again in the near future. She placed several guns in her bag as well. They had served her well before. They would likely do the same now. After she'd gathered everything she needed, wrapping the green dish up in several layers of cloth, she turned to Atlas.

Its almost a shame we weren't able to use those outfits. As uncomfortable as this state may be for you, we haven't been given very many missions together lately. It could have been fun.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:15 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Bunny28_zps0c74cadd
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny went into her room, changing and grabbing a few personal affects. She refilled the gas on her cybernetics and packed extras for herself. She would need to track Ivy down too. It would only take a few minutes to do what Bunny needed done. She sighed, a million thoughts going through her head at once. Why was the past coming back NOW of all times? Why would Zombie want Bunny in the Assassin Rankings...or Zombie's employer. Would she do okay with this garrison thing? Then Elliot was another fucking mess. She let out a sigh and picked up her bag, and then went to the armory to stock up. She needed to get ammo, some flares, a few other things. Maybe she could have R&D look at her sniper rifle and give it some upgrades. Or she could do it herself...she could. She had some tools, she could figure it out. She put her head on the wall, trying to make her brain stop thinking for a second in order to calm down.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 111

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy didn't seem to hear Isaac at all as she worked on the teddy bear. She was INCREDIBLY focused on her work. Since David taught her how to SCIENCE using Ivy's memories, Daisy has been slowly building her craft. She knew exactly what she was doing, and as compared to her rather chaotic attitude, her scientific side showed a much more meticulous side to the child. But then, it all broke. Buddi's voice echoed through the entirety of Carrion Land's second floor, and Daisy topped what she was doing. Running from under Isaac's legs with her teddy bear bomb, she ran to where she heard Buddi's voice. She quickly found the masked mutant, and waved the teddy bear to him "buUUUUDDDDIIIII! LOOK WHAT I MADE!" she yelled to him, running over to the man with a twisted smile on her face. She then rose up the teddy bear, trying to put it in his face "I MADE THE THING! TAKE IT!" she yelled, trying to shove it in his face. Unfortunately for Daisy was was too small and thus could do no such thing.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:35 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Tumblr_mhffdljCFO1qfrt2go1_500

Isaac crossed his arms as he watched Daisy work on whatever it was that she was working at. Was that a teddy bear? Just what was she even doing with a teddy bear in the first place? He did note the different presence that Daisy was giving compared to earlier. She seemed like a completely different person. Well that was before he heard Buddi calling for them? Huh? What was Buddi doing on this floor and what was it that he needed them for at the current moment? Isaac did not expect Daisy to immediately run off and under his legs as well as Isaac screamed at her to get back as he gave chase to her. He got to where Daisy was as she was able to find Buddi. Well it was a relief to see that his buddy was doing well at the current moment as it seemed that the small girl was really excited for some reason. Issac then noticed why. The teddy bear. The bear that she was just working on and now she wants Buddi to hold it. This is bad. Is there some sort of destructive weapon or device on there or is it just a normal teddy bear? Even if it was dangerous and that the big man could take it, Isaac was nervous as he didn't want his friend to get hurt in any kind of way. He immediately ran over to them. "Buddi, you might now want to take that at the given moment..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:09 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Bunny28_zps0c74cadd
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny heard Daisy yelling, and it pulled her out of her thoughts.
"Right...I need to talk to Ivy..." she went down to the third floor for a few minutes.
~Time Skip~
Bunny returned, looking at her arms a bit.
"Wow...if anything, she works fast, gotta give her that...I'm feelin good...and she gave me an upgrade for the old sniper rifle...I'll have to make another golden milkshake for her or something." she went back to her room to look for something else. It was a toy bear. If Marcus was good for something...it was finding it. "Harriet...it'll be okay. I'm gonna be gettin to you soon..." she sighed. "Can you wait a bit longer...I know I'm a fool, but..." she sighed. "I know...I know...I ain't givin up...I just miss you and Mom sometimes...y'all hold on." she put the bear away in her room, and then locked the door as she left. She needed something on the third floor for real now. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:03 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 SheAtlas
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas raised a shocked eyebrow at Jack's comment about FUN... she really did enjoy this kind of stuff... Oh no!, I'm sure it could be... I just... Prefer looking my gender when I would... He rolled his eyes and blushed a little... if he was going to stay here he might as well gear up... He looked through their things and passed all of the guns to Jack... Guns were very very bad in his hands... He had killed more people accidentally with guns than he had killed intentionally... not including Scarecrow's doings of course... He felt at his hip and realized Nate still had his Kanabo... maybe it was better he held onto it for the time being, of course it was the weapon he specialized the most in... He'd have to get it back from Nate but after he changed... He took off the outfit Scarecrow had made which was a real pain considering the Maniac had glued false breasts to him and put him in a flat cod piece made of cold steel... The thing was obnoxiously sharp... He then pulled over his normal light clothes... Ahhhh that feels better... He looked over to Jack then pushed her bag aside for a moment and held her in his arms for just a few seconds holding her close... He didn't want to hold her up while the others were leaving but he needed to say good bye... he had been in too many situations where he should have said goodbye... and never did... but goodbye wasn't exactly what he needed to say, not really... Come back to me...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:46 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Buddi9_zpsb23585eb

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi was beginning to doubt Daisy and Isaac were even on this floor-- that was a legit excuse if he wanted to go back to Pugsy, right...? He couldn`t find them, so they couldn`t go-- that was so legit--
But then Daisy came and ruined everything. Or, more specifically-- Daisy came and... shoved a teddy bear his way. Or, even more specifically, thrusted a teddy bear at his knees-- which, to say the least, was a bit confusing. He glanced to the child, eyes asking a million questions- that, apparently, Daisy answered by simply making it clear that... she made this. Without so much as questioning Daisy`s excitement, the mutant took told of the teddy bear, inspecting it curiously- just as Isaac approached him, telling him not to take it. A bit too late for that--
"Pardon?" Buddi questioned, tilting his head at the blonde inquisitively-- and to answer his question, out came a burst of what appeared to be poison gas. From the teddy bear. Slowly, Buddi looked back down, hardly noticing-- but once he did, in fact, take note of the brightly colored smoke wafting directly at him... his reaction was to nonchalantly shrug, and toss the thing over his shoulder. The only physical reaction that entailed was a bit of a noticeable shortness of breaths through his gas mask, supposedly due to the fact that some gas had actually managed to penetrate the damaged guise-- the brute paid positively no mind to the poison seeping into his lungs. "...Anyway- I... needed to talk to you guys about stuff. Pugsy and Ivy need us for a garrison outside of Carrion Land... so- if you guys could... get ready to go, and all... that`d be nice..." He paused a beat, considering his words- was this supposed to be an invitation, or an order...? If it was supposed to be an invitation- he didn`t want to risk being a jerk by making it sound like they didn`t have a choice... "...I mean- if you want to--"
Yeah perfect--     

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - G@RLLiA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 111

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy began to clap erratically giggling when the poison bomb bear blew up in Buddi's face "Heheheheheheee bad news bears! Bad news bears~!" she cheered, rolling around on the floor in a ball making circles around it. She burst back up in the hair, landing on her feet as she grinned sadistically "That was KEWWWWL! I'm gonna make a ton of them to kill Isaac~!" she cheered, but then Buddi said something about leaving. Daisy suddenly froze. And without a word she rolled off. A few minutes passed, still no Daisy. It was rather weird for her to be so quiet. And then Daisy returned with a backpack four times her own size "DAISY IS READY~!" she cheered, running past Isaac and Buddi. A chainsaw and a dismembered human arm seemed to be poking out of it. Before one of them could really say a word to her, she had run past them.
(EXIT)
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:31 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Jack8_zps5bb66537
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack  smirked at Atlas's reaction. She nodded at him ,smiling.
That's not what I meant, dear. I prefer when you like a man as well.
She smiled at his blush, taking his guns and placing them in her bag. She looked back at him in his regular clothes, eyeing the area where the prosthetic breasts had been for a moment. Scarecrow had been thorough in his work. Jack could faintly see the marks where he had glued the material on Atlas's skin. Maybe she could address that before she left? She let her bag drop on the bed and held him close,leaning into his chest, committing the moment to memory. She could use it later when the blood rage threatened to take hold.
You know I will. I'm going to do all I can to come back safely. I told you before. I have people I'm willing to fight for now.
Jack held him close for several moments. She disconnected after a moment, kissing him once more before walking away and joining Bunny and the rest of the team at the lift EXIT.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Empty Re: Carrion Land // Second Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:24 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Tumblr_mhffdljCFO1qfrt2go1_500

When Buddi picked up the bear, Isaac could swear that he felt his heart stopping. Oh no, Buddi better be alright. As the poisonous gas came out of the bear and went to Buddi, the blonde gasped. Darn it Daisy just why are you trying to kill everyone!? He started to freak out in his mind of the worst of what might happen as he thought of solutions only to see that the big man seemed to be unaffected. This caused him to stay where he was as he calmed down. It was good to see that Buddi is alright but the fact that the bear had poison in it was still not good. Then Daisy started to roll around on the floor which she usually did until her cheer for creating more to kill Isaac. Isaac quickly yelled back, "NO! YOU ARE NOT DOING THAT!" Before he could yell more however, Buddi wanted the two to come with him persay with Pugsy and Ivy to a mission. Before, Isaac would freeze and probably be scared, but now he looked at his friend as he gave a nod. He had to make it up to him and Pugsy after all they did for him. Then Daisy seemed to disappeared for a small bit of time as Isaac smiled to Buddi. "We better make it out of there alive, all of us." Just then the small girl came back and whizzed by them with what seemed to be a backpack with a chainsaw, which was normal, but the arm was really odd as Issac tried to yell at her to come back but it was too late. He ran a hand through his hair as he sighed before smiling again. "We should probably get going Buddi."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:43 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha awoke and found that she was on her bed, which freaked her out a little before she fell off, making a thudding sound. "What? Where... What did I miss?" Mocha still felt tired but she was better then before. She slowly got up and adjusted her glasses. "Hello?" she called as she came out of her door. "Hello!" she called, and hoped that this wasn't those dreams in which it felt real and she was just all alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:21 pm

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Buddi9_zpsb23585eb

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi didn`t offer too much of a response to Daisy up and rolling off on her own- his gaze lingered on her some, before she eventually faded out of sight, and he returned his attention to Isaac. He noted Isaac seemed to be somewhat concerned about Daisy running about with arms and chainsaws- with earned a shadow of a smile, hidden by his usual guise. It was totally only a matter of time before those two started to get along...
Either way, Isaac mentioned getting on the road- and Buddi perked as if just waking up from a dream. "Oh- yeah, right-- to the First Floor, then." Without waiting for much of a response, Buddi turned and went on his way- glancing back to see if Isaac was following before continuing onward.

(EXIT BUDDI AND ISAAC) 

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - G@RLLiA
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:38 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha watched Buddi leave and signed in relief that she wasn't alone. "Wait! What's going... Hey!" Mocha said as she ran after the man. The heck happened when she was asleep?!

*Exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:26 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Mushishi_ginko_by_janemere-d7mc3av
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas and Scarecrow had been in the small Dojo he had constructed out of their old room every since Jack and Bunny's Garrison left... They had been doing everything between training their martial arts, to weapon proficiency, to how long they could remain upside down on the ceiling and their grip with their cybernetics... They had managed to make some small improvements on their grip and accuracy but their most tiring work was no doubt Practicing Synchrosis... Everyone had their own way of meditating and using their emotions to focus themselves but with them it was different... they were two, who was really one... they had to be in sync to have any kind of advantage against powered foes like Psychics, Ranked Assassins, or Drugged up Super-Humans like Kraven... they sat now on the floor shirtless and covered in sweat with a wooden bowl of burning incense in front of them breathing deeply in sync... they stood in the void of their mind combating one another in a sequence of mental blows, one after another after another making contact against each others strikes in this empty and dark realm... time seemed to ooze by, they had no idea how long they had been doing this but the Incense's sent hung in the air the flame had died a long time ago, it had actually been about 8 hours since they started training and the hadn't moved from where they were for at least the last 2... They needed to focus... With each strike in his mind Atlas threw Scarecrow met it identically with his own and vice versa, they had had this going since they started sometimes throwing surprises at each other like imagining weapons, false copies of themselves, or traps such as wires, darts or pits... when they neared on the third hour of their mental battle they both missed each others movements and struck each other in the face still with the same identical movement, still in sync....... Atlas fell backwards laying on the dojo floor panting, covered in sweat... their voices spoke simultaneously.

2 hours, 57 minutes, 45 seconds... It's still not long enough... Need to be Stronger... so that we don't lose her again.
2 hours, 57 minutes, 45 seconds... It's still not long enough... Need to be Stronger... so that we don't lose her again.

A memory flickered in the back of Atlas' mind... something from Scarecrow... They had thought about it, all the time almost since that day with Justus and Matthias and Jack and his Father... Scarecrow had remembered what had driven him so mad that he eventually sided with Sullenstein... it had been bugging them in the back of their minds ever since that day in January... The Memory passed before their eyes again as they lay there thinking...
A young woman was born Nobly in the city in which The Knights of Azure Flame were housed. Her parents kept her away, without daylight or nearly any human interaction. Scarecrow--Skarvan Crou of the time--- Was known far and wide as a gleeful bard of many talents and tricks, he sung songs and told tales to the young maiden, who's name had been lost in time, and day after day they grew in love... One day Skarvan came to her room for a visit and found the room barren save for sheets coated in blood... The servants of the castle had told him that she was found murdered... Someone had come to her room in the night and abused her in ways that made Atlas' blood boil with deep embedded rage... and then gagged her and decided to leave her so wounded that combined with her predisposed illness she died from the assault before morning... Atlas had had a lot of time to himself to think, and at some point just before War in NML was declared... He and Scarecrow had come to one agreement between the two of them...

We won't lose another, Not Ever Again.
We won't lose another, Not Ever Again.

They mopped the sweat off of them then put on fresh clothes and grabbed the gear pack then went to go check on everyone in the base, see how they were doing...EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:46 pm

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika walked on to the second floor and to her room making sure to put her stuff down on her ever crowded desk as she began her search of the candy stuff her brother had just delivered, after a great deal of shuffling things around she noticed that they were in a box in the corner of her room finding the stuff she ordered, she smiled picked up the box and walked off to be the Valentines day fairy. 
(EXIT)                   

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:34 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Citize10
Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Ross_110
Just Ross
Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Border10

Ross and Ryder fell down into the second floor, with Ross landing solidly on his feet, with his arms crossed "I BURN!" he announced loudly. Stomping his left foot against the ground, letting out a loud metallic thud with every movement, he began to breathe like a bull "COME AT ME! COME AT ME!" he yelled, opening up his arms and pounding on his chest "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND RYYYYYYDER MERCYYYYY! THE ROSS MAN IS HERE TO LAY DOWN THE SMACK DOWN! HE'S HERE TO TAKE DOWN THE BIG HONCHO- YOU, TO CLAIM HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE AT THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN! THE ROSS IS GONNA LAY DOWN THE HURT TODAY, AND HE'S GONNA CLAIM HIS SEAT AS KING OF THE PRISON, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT, BROTHA!" Ross tore off the remains of his eagle mask, before pounding on his chest to Ryder "I GOT TEN WORDS FOR YAH BROTHA! WHATCHU GONNA DO... WHEN ROSSAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU, BROTHA!?" Ross then ran towards Ryder, jumping up and trying to throw a superman punch towards Ryder's face.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Ryder203_zpse04745fc

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Suffice to say, Ryder hadn't expected Ross to break down through the floor--so he most certainly didn't land on his feet. After he landed on the ground, he had to lay there for a moment, coughing against the dust that had risen up when the rubble had fallen. However, as he heard Ross' bellows, he slammed his hand down upon the floor, shoving himself up and pushing through the dizziness. It would fade soon, anyway--and he had no time to be lying down on the job.
"I've fought guys ten times more impressive than you and lived--I'd like to see you try and beat me!" he called back in response to Ross' first comments--but then suddenly, the man was charging. He watched Ross closely, and when the man ran towards him, he quickly tried to decide on a direction to move--and before he knew it, Ross was up in the air. Ryder quickly darted to the left, quite literally feeling the wind off of Ross' punch as it passed close by him. In response, Ryder quickly raised his bat--bringing it down upon the arm that had just tried to bash his head off. His heart was pounding up into his ears--he knew that he was cutting this way too close--and taking any blow to the face from this guy was potentially fatal. Even though he knew that he should be focusing on Ross, Ryder also couldn't help but worry about the state of Carrion Land itself--if the base collapsed, then there was no doubt that everyone inside it at the time would die.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Just Ross

Ross' sunglasses (Which he was indeed wearing under his mask) flew off after his flying punch, Ryder could likely see Ross' surprised look after Ryder managed to avoid his punch. The burly man immediately brought up his guard afterwards "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE UNDERDOG, BROTHA..." he muttered, just about to throw another punch, this time a jab towards Ryder. But unfortunately for Ross, Ryder swung his bat out to Ross' head. This immediately dazed Ross, whom placed his hands on the sides of his head in pain as his head rung "AGH!" he stumbled around, still in pain, before wildly swinging a back fist out towards Ryder's general direction "You're just an obstacle in my path! I'll win this! I know it! You can't stop me Ryder, my time is now!" he yelled, regaining his composure as he brought up his arms to guard his head "I'm on the side of freedom, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, BROTHA! YOU CAN'T BEAT DOWN A GOOD DREAM!"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:50 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder couldn't help but feel a little success when his bat managed to make contact, smiling just slightly--but he immediately frowned when he heard what Ross said when he'd brought up his guard.
"Wh--since when are you the underdog--?" he asked, almost seeming insulted for whatever reason. "You're huge, made of muscle and could probably--" And then came Ross' punch, which struck Ryder in the side, knocking the air out of him and making him stagger off to the right, before he looked back at Ross and glared. "You say that you're working for freedom and happiness, and yet you're working with two absolute maniacs that are all about death and making other people suffer? We're the ones with the dream worth following here--it's our job to put down people like you! It's people like you that'll just make the world fall apart!"
Ryder was still baffled by what Ross had said. Since when were Vulture's enemies the underdogs--? Apparently Ryder hadn't realized the fact that Vulture had become such a large organization in the past months--and hadn't quite had it sink in yet that he himself was now much more of a threat than he had ever been before. "Don't act like you're the good guys--don't even try it!" He shifted slightly, cringing at the soreness that now radiated through his side, trying to figure out his next move. He didn't dare use one of his grenades down here--the base didn't need any more damage as it was. So, instead, he hoisted his bat up, holding it longways and putting the butt up against his shoulder, placing his finger on the trigger for the rifle component as he pointed the barrel at his opponent, then firing in Ross' direction twice. "Now get the hell out of our base--!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:54 am

Just Ross

Now that his sunglasses were off, it became a lot more clear how serious Ross was about this fight. His eyes showed off a determined glare, displaying how this man wasn't ready to back down, not at all "Don't be so delusional! You lead Vulture Team, the largest, most organized criminal organization in No Man's Land! You practically own the whole city, and practically everyone that opposes you is smashed! If you guys really did start out as a bunch of misfits organized to stop Conqueror Worm like the reports claim... then you've become the very thing your group first formed to destroy... you are -the empire- now..." Ross shook his head, his vision was getting blurry. He had a feeling that one of those hits to his head gave him a concussion, but he couldn't worry about such things now. He wasn't about to let a concussion stop him from claiming victory today "There is some truth to that... but... I don't think you know Jolyne and Yuri like I do!" he yelled to Ryder, pointing at him indiscriminately "Jolyne likes to play the monster, but deep down inside she's innocent! She was just introduced to this world months ago without any guidance, abandoned by her creators! She's just lost is all... and Yuri... I know he's off his rocker... but he means well! With proper guidance he could be the hero the world needs!" Ross clenched his fists, keeping his guard up as he approached Ryder slowly "You're such a hypocrite! All you and the rest of Vulture Team do is keep this city under your thumbs! You're not the good guys! At least not anymore! You're the tyrants that rule this hellhouse!" Ross then ran out towards Ryder, charging him like a rampaging bull. When Ryder shot at him, both bullets flew into his shoulders, with the blood leaking out and staining his clothing "I WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO YOU!" he yelled as he tried to ram Ryder with his arm.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:39 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder glowered in Ross' direction, just staying quiet and listening to the man--up until Ross said that Vulture had become what they had been out to destroy.
"If you think that Vulture is ANYTHING like Conqueror Worm, then you've obviously got your head too far up your all-American ASS to see the truth here, Ross!" he objected, standing firm where he was even as Ross' determination came off him practically in waves through the air. "We're peace-keepers, not warmongers. And the world probably wouldn't even be here right now if it weren't for us. You know that, right?" But then Ross went on, mentioning Jolyne and--Yuri? He knew Kraven's real name? This took Ryder by surprise--and as Ross continued on, Ryder actually felt insulted. Ryder had thought that through his rivalry with Kraven, that he'd gotten to know him pretty well--and here Ross was claiming that he didn't. "Sh--Shut up! You've got no idea what I know about him! Don't even pretend that you know anything about it!" he snapped--just in time for Ross to come charging towards him again. Ryder moved to dodge, but not quite fast enough--and while he did avoid the brunt of the move, he was still hit, and it sent him toppling over onto the ground--to which he quickly responded by swinging his bat out at Ross' legs, hoping to stop that destructive charge of his from happening again. "Well I'm not backing down either--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:57 am

Just Ross

Ross pounded on his chest when his shoulder bash hit, before lowering his stance, obviously in preparation for something "HA! GET OVER YOURSELF! YOU'RE A CRIME BOSS, NOT A PEACE-KEEPER!" he yelled out to Ryder "You've got no ambitions, no motivation, at best you're 'good intentions' are as shallow as keeping order in this prison. Well guess what? That ain't gonna cut it, BROTHA!" Ross suddenly charged Ryder like a rhino once again "You may have been the good guy back in the day, but you're not the underdog anymore, you're the obstacle for the new good guy to topple!" Ross then superman-punched Ryder, sending him flying into a metal wall, then charging at him again, catching him on the rebound "AND YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YURI! I WAS THERE WITH HIM, IN THE WAR THAT CHANGED HIM FOREVER! I WAS THERE IN CHINA, A BATTLE BROTHER IN ARMS AS WE KEPT OURSELVES ALIVE ON THE BATTLEFIELD!" upon catching Ryder on rebound, he would grab his arm and quickly twist it, using the momentum from his previous attack, then spin him around, slamming him into the same wall once again "I'VE ONLY GOT THIS TO SAY TO YAH NOW, BROTHA!" he yelled, letting Ryder fall onto the floor before slamming his elbow into hit gut "NOTHING WILL BEAT..." Ross then picked up Ryder, heaving him over his shoulder "THE AMERICAAAAAN.... DRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!" Ross then conducted his finishing suplex, slamming Ryder's back into the floor with such force that they had once again broken through it, falling down into the third floor. What Ross had done were his infamous Five Moves of Doom, a sequence of attacks that no opponent of Ross' had ever managed to survive, these were attacks thrown towards Ryder that were fully intended to kill him brutally and outright.
(EXIT RYDER AND ROSS)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
The Kindest Clueless Klepto
"We're friends... right?"
Marko's body, paralyzed, slid onto the landing of the stairs to the second floor. Ouch, he thought, but could not voice. He just sort of laid there, hoping someone would find him there and take him back upstairs and into the infirmary. Sooner or later. Or maybe the poison from the needle would wear off.

Something. Anything is better than being locked in like this.

[[TWO DAYS LATER. HE IS NO LONGER IN THE STAIRS.]]
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:31 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 1334850019365_zpse4d424a0
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"138...139...140...141...142..." Bunny was doing push ups, while her body was off the ground. It was like a handstand push up. She had been pushing her limits. Sure, she had metal arms, but she needed to work it out still. She was sweating, and she'd been training despite her injuries. She kept going, and then flipped up, shooting at a target. She grinned, seeing a good score. "Alright...just 50 more..." she said, getting back to her push ups.
So, daily morning.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:45 am

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Elliot13

Carrion Land // Second Floor (Vacant) - Page 16 Ellioy10
Red Sun

"My my, aren't we busy?" Elliot's voice could be heard as the blonde walked into the room, fresh from the shower and without a shirt "So- we were in Baker Street for about... two days maybe? This sucks- though it is nice to be home." it was a pain in the ass leaving Baker Street to Black Dragon, but at the same time, he really didn't mind leaving Baker Street. That place was a hellhole. There were far too many memories in that tiny little street. A tower over his shoulder, he grabbed a chair and just sat down next to the wall, watching Bunny practice without saying another word, he knew it was best to not interrupt her work.

"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next