Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+6
Skylark-13
MochaLatte
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:12 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 Bravery14_zps10216a5b

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"G-Gabriel?" Bravery said in surprise from where he sat--where had he come from? "Oh--I-I'm okay," he stood up with Kat's help, then turned to Gabriel, grinning at him before giving him a big hug. "You stalking me or something?" he asked playfully before letting him go after a moment. "...Thanks for coming to help me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:24 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 Mizuki23_zps4bab51b1

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Rubber...? Well. That was awkward. He opened his mouth for a moment before shutting it again, looking somewhat embarrassed as he stepped to the side, lifting a hand to rub the back of his neck. He looked back towards Emilia, heavily debating slinking back towards her- before he blinked as he felt Bravery hugging him, and he relaxed just a little, hugging back before laughing. He could never stay upset... "No, no, I was just over there with Emilia..." he explained quickly, before a light blush rose on his cheeks. "You're welcome but... I... was just interrupting though..." Slowly beginning to back away, he glanced to Kat. "Sorry... I'll just... I'll go now..." Looking once more to Bravery, he then turned away to begin a rather slow journey back towards Emilia, in no real rush and in fact rather embarrassed by actions.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:27 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat's Theme: Reach out for the Truth

Kay sighed and crossed her arms.
"Look...I'm real sorry I didn't tell you about the rubber knives, but this is going a bit far, don't you think?" she asked. "I was just sparring..." she sighed. "Fine...sorry." she picked up her knives, and sulked back on the bench, playing her angry birds again. Now she was depressed. In less then as hour, she made a man derp and got in the middle of some love triangle. Now Kat wasn't sure about this anymore.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:34 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"H-Hey, wait--!" Bravery looked at Gabriel and Kat as they both walked away. "I..." Hanging his head in shame, he sighed. "I did it again, didn't I...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:46 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 Pugsy_zpse2fc4e7f

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness
Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven 

Pugsy jumped up from the table, and he began to run in place "Oh yeah! I can do it! I can feel it guys! I have gained a new found power.... the power of CONFIDENCE!" he announced rather loudly making a fool of himself, but it was fine. Chelsea had gotten him revved up and ready to be all confident and shit! The man ran out of the eating area like a speeding bullet "Whoooooooo!" he cheered as he left the room. He made it as far as the door that led to where Kat was in before Pugsy returned. His head low, he returned to the cafeteria and sta back down next to Chelsea and Ryder "Nevermind." he said with a poker face.

Like a Star @ heaven__________________________________________________________________________________________Like a Star @ heaven
"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"
Pugsy Theme - Rhythmical Bustle

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:50 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Walking at the pace that he was, Gabriel heard the words of both of them quite well. And at first, he didn't really care since after all, he didn't know the chick. But then he heard Bravery, and he froze in place as he could practically hear the disappointment in his voice. Well shit. He had caused this whole mess, now he had to owe up to the consequences. Sighing softly, he turned back around before walking over to Kat and crouching in front of her, even if it meant he risked getting kicked in the face. "Listen... I'm sorry. From where I was I didn't realize they were fake knives and I... well, I overreacted. Bravery here is one of the best friends I have in this damn prison, and I... well..." Glancing behind him at the superhero, he wondered if he should really continue his sentence- before deciding he might as well admit it. But he did drop his voice, with hopes his friend wouldn't hear him. "I... though he doesn't really understand it, kind of want to be a little more than friends. I really am sorry... I didn't mean to interrupt your fight, I... was just worried..." Falling silent, he waited for her response- even if he really wanted to go to Bravery and insist it wasn't his fault.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:04 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 Chelsea2_zpsd7ec7cee

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Aww, Pugsy..." Chelsea got up, going over to where Pugsy was sitting, and giving him a nice big hug. "You'll do better next time, I'm sure of it!"

Well. That could've gone better.
"Chelsea's right, Pugsy...don't worry about it. These things take time, right...? Rome wasn't built in a day...all it'll take is a bit of practice."

Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 Ryder29_zpsf2a81e77

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
"We're all just living in one big nightmare...huh...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:06 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"It's whatever. All is forgiven." she said, still playing Angry Birds. The little noises that were coming from the phone sort of faded into the background. "I think I did enough damage for one day. I made a guy so scared he wouldn't even talk to me, and then I pissed you guys off." she sighed. "Sorry..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:17 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Slowly sighing, he lifted a hand to his hair, messing with it as he slowly stood back up. He didn't know what else to say. He just knew that everyone kept taking the blame for stuff he did, and he felt horrible about it. "Look, I'm not mad at you and I know Bravery isn't either... It's just been a rough day... Maybe we can talk some more once things calm down-" Pausing, he shot a look over to Emilia before slowly smiling, just a little. "And maybe I can introduce you to a friend of ours. You'd probably get along better with her than an idiot like me." With that said, he backed away to leave the girl alone, slowly approaching Bravery. "Hey... I... I'm sorry..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:30 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"No, I'm sorry..." Bravery spoke quietly, shaking his head. "All I ever do is cause trouble for you...I-I want to be better, but...it's not working..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:44 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

Sighing softly, Gabriel simply looked at him for a moment before he slowly moved forward and pulled him into a hug, resting his face in the crook of his neck as he held him tight. "Oh Bravery..." Taking a moment merely to breathe and relax, he then pulled away enough to speak, gently looking into his eyes. "You're not causing trouble... I hope you're not talking about fighting, because I'm certainly not as good a fighter as you. But... in relation to the kiss... The problem is you just keep avoiding things. You can't avoid it and expect it to get better. You actually have to think about things- hell, do you even know what gender you're interested in, romantically? Girls, guys?" He was sincerely curious- at this point, he just wanted to make him feel better, in whatever way he could. And even if this didn't quite work, it could help him figure it out which would hopefully, in the long run, make him happier.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:09 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Um..." Bravery thought about that for a moment. ...Did he even know? No...he didn't... "I-I...don't really know..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:14 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
-----

"... I didn't think so." Gabriel sighed softly moving his hand to stroke his hair gently. "If you want to know what you can do to help... then think about it. Figure it out. Alright...?" Hell, if he knew there was absolutely no possible chance for him... then he'd handle things better than he currently was.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

Kat got up, and went over to the two, crossing her arms.
"Hey Brave, we can get back to our fight in a second. But I have a question for you buddy." she said, directed at the two of them. "So one, I wanna be friends and what not, and friends help out each other, so I'll try and help with this how I can. Brave, I'm gonna help you find out what you are!" she said with a grin. "And you...tell your friend to get down here, so we can talk. Let's not be walking away from each other eh? Come on down! Let's go!" she smiled at him. "Alright, you ready Brave? You remember that those knives are rubber, but this guitar isn't. You need to come at me as if I was your WORST enemy! I'm the baddest of the bad, okay?" she smiled. "You ready?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia watched Gabriella, very proud of 'her'. She made little signals, but 'she' seemed to be doing fine on 'her' own. She stiffened when Gabriella meantioned her to Kat and she waved over to the Punk Angel. She was glad that the knives weren't real, but she could have warned Bridgette. She supposed that the way Kat was trained was a bit different from them. Take Emilia for example. Her way of fighting was self taught from observing different masters. "I'll help as well..." Emilia said as she got up and wandered over to Bravery and co. "Emilia by the way... And please... Continue the spar." Emilia said, she loved watching others fight. Made her feel pumped up and ready for action.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy was silent for some time as Ryder and Chelsea tried to cheer him up "..." he just sat there, then he started to stroke his chin. He started trying to act like his idea of an old philosopher "Yes yes... I must think about this... to make myself a batter man..." he said trying to sound old and wise, and failing. He let out a sigh and looked to Ryder "Well there is one other lady I can talk normal around..." and that was Jo, mostly because she kind of reminded him of a man and he was terrified of her "I don't think that would help either..." he said with a sigh "Oh Ryder! We should try to get Vulture Team to play a baseball game sometime!" he said rather energetically to Ryder with a goofy smile.

"Aye! Call me Pugsy, or Greatness! Two rules: Don't mess with Big Bro, and don't mess with his sister! If you do any of that I'll bash your head in! Okay?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"I-I can try to figure it out...yeah..." Bravery nodded to Gabriel. As Kat came over, he turned to look at her, listening to what she had to say. "Oh, yeah! I-I'd love to be friends! It's important to get close to the people that you work with, after all...but...I'm not sure if I could really come at you like you're my worst enemy..." He really didn't want to have to compare Kat to a certain shark-y asshole that came to mind when he thought 'person I hate most.' "C-Couldn't we maybe just have a friendly spar...?" As Emilia came over and offered to help as well, he gave a big smile. "Thanks guys...Thank you for helping me. It really means a lot."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

As Ryder listened to Pugsy's baseball suggestion...he actually smiled a bit. Baseball...he hadn't played that in forever! And baseball was awesome! This was legit a great idea!
"Yeah...I like that idea," Ryder nodded to Pugsy, feeling at least a bit more cheerful now that he had something to look forward to.

"Ooh, I want to be on a team with you guys!" Chelsea said, clasping her hands together and grinning after having let go of Pugsy. "Just like we used to back home!"

Ryder's Theme - Rain

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 Thebossiest_zps96900929

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The gentle tick, tack of what sounded like heels began to echo near the entrance of the underground Vulture base. The sudden bustling between friends and comrades ceased near that area, eyes on the woman who literally seemed as if she couldn`t care less. In one hand was a simple tommy gun, which had taken the place of her favorite revolver as her signature weapon. In the other hand, a head she was holding away from her body as it dripped. Judging by the face paint, one could assume it was a juggalo. On her shoulders sat the jacket to her suit, perched comfortably yet still hanging from her. Between her teeth, a letter, sealed tight with a snake. In a month`s time, she had replaced the eye patch a certain Doctor had gifted to her with her own made of leather that glistened under florescent lighting. As did a rather notable and somewhat out of place engagement ring on her left hand. This woman was the infamous Josephine Beaumont, immortalized as 'The Boss'. Anyone whom lingered in the past could remember her as Homewrecker, but anyone whom addressed her as such usually didn`t live long afterwards. Too many unfortunate implications behind that name if you knew the woman behind it.

She looked a little tired. Small bags formed under her eyes. Sleep deprivation came with the duty of managing and leading a criminal organization; looking over your territory, thinking about supplies, all that. She knew how to fix it though. If her wit could pull through for Vulture Team just one more time, they may not have to worry about any of that ever again. Although she`d been doing her best to abolish the remnants of the Inquisitor faction whom remained even after the fall of their own leader, she returned to her base with a goal in mind. Steel, yet passionate blue eyes rolled upwards towards the ceiling in momentary thought. It was probably around dinner time. Most of her Vultures would probably be in the eating area. Dining hall, whatever you may call it. Ah, she hoped the disembodied juggalo head wouldn`t ruin any appetites. Surely her men were used to such sights. After speaking to the majority of the Vultures gathered there she kind of wanted to take a well deserved nap. Maybe after watching Gold Finger for the thirty-thousandth time...

A small smile threatened to tug on her pale lips, but it quickly disappeared as the bluenette descended through the halls of their underground base. Some eyes followed her as she did, but she`d grown used to it and simply admired her surroundings fondly. She adored their new place of dwelling. Jack really outdid himself. Upon arrival to the base with her officers, she almost cried tears of joy. That magnificent, feather-flavored motherfucker. Although she`d die before admitting it to anyone, The Boss herself had gotten lost a few times in the seemingly endless playground that was their lovely base. She rather enjoyed the plant sanctuary, though, and found herself there often. Despite how depressing it was nowadays, it was still sweet how Jack thought of her. However, Josephine had a hunch that the fact that the base only had one entrance and exit was going to be the end of them. What if there was a repeat of the Vulture Bunker battle? Of course, this base was much more prepared for anything like that. And she doubted any of their rivals even knew where the base was, since it was so well hidden. Oh, right. Matters at hand.

She arrived at the dining hall, eyes scanning the area. At least the largest chunk of Vultures were gathered here. The rest were scattered. Hopefully, these could spread the news. Luckily, her presence was enough to demand attention. That took some getting used too. She cleared her throat, an aura of accidental confidence and unusually unkneeling hostility floating about her. Something had definitely changed since a month ago when she spoke to her army before the battle of Baker Street. With an exhausted yawn, she shot her tommy gun up at the ceiling, gaining whomever`s attention she hadn`t caught previously. "Alright, alright... everyone shut up for a second! I`m tired, so I`d like to get in and out of here quickly, but I`ve got some things to say." She explained, cocking her gun upward, decapitated head still in her other hand. Sort of forgot about that. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 Joedit_zps5e00fac1
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Pugsy Marcone
Greatness

Pugsy's smile grew ten fold when he got that kind of reaction from Ryder, this is what he needed! He was so overjoyed that Ryder and Chelsea seemed to like the idea so much "That's great! I'm sure we'd be able to find people! It would be fun! And it could be a team exercise! And-" and then Pugsy almost had a literal heart attack as the sound of a freaking TOMMY GUN being fired into the ceiling got everyone's attention. Pugsy fell over to the ground, then stood up straight looking at her, giving her a salute "Y-y-yes ma'am!" he replied, sweating and looking scared shitless.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder visibly jumped at the sound of the gun, any remnants of a smile that had been there before rattled out of him by the sound of the shots as a single thought flew into his head: 'Who's going to die this time?'
He looked just about mortified until the fact dawned on him that it was just Jo, as he turned and looked at her.
Oh wow. Nice head. Where had that come from?
Still, the gunshots had shoved any lightheartedness from before straight out of him, and now he simply watched Jo with a serious expression, waiting to hear her speak. Chelsea was doing the same, having sat down. Apparently, the gun had startled her just as bad as it had startled Ryder.

Ryder's Theme - Rain

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"The Punk Angel"

"Oh come on don't be a wu-" then gun happened. Kat was about to smack a bitch when she saw it was Jo. She stopped and looked toward the gun shots. She was kind of new so she needed to pay respect...or something. They would get back to sparring later..when Jo left.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

When Bravery heard the gunshots, he panicked for a moment--but his panic was alleviated when he saw that it was just Jo. She had gotten a bit scarier since he had joined so long ago...but...he still looked up to her. She was so cool! He stood there, watching and waiting to hear what she had to say.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia was about to say something, but then she felt the presence of Jo. It was like she was spider man, and she stood at attention. "Boss... What news do you wish to tell us?" Emilia asked very formal like. Her hands were suddenly at her back, and she stood straight, a soldier ready to be used.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 Thebossiest_zps96900929

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else.

Jo`s eyes glazed over the army of Vultures, attention now on her. She remained quiet momentarily, looking specifically for her officers. One that stuck out as Pugsy; an, in her opinion, obnoxious teenager dragged in by Ryder -- oops. He was looking at the head. Quite a few people were. She hastily folded her arm behind her back, as if trying to hide it. Genius. She noted Chelsea - Ryder`s adorable sister. She was probably one of the only new recruits Jo was really fond of. Not only was she useful, but she succeeded in what the blunette had tried so hard to do by herself, which was make her redheaded brother smile. However, it worried her that the hearts of Vulture Team had a nasty habit of dying. She watched over Chelsea if only because she was an easy target and the damage done if she died couldn`t be repaired. Ok, Emilia was here. Bravery. Gabriel. A small frown suddenly appeared on the Boss` face. Elliot was missing. He had informed her that Bunny was going to come back soon, and Jo had been eagerly awaiting her friends return, but there was no sign of her either. Maybe they were out on a date? She was so proud of Elliot for bagging someone as pretty as Bunny. Good on him!!

Right, reality. "I ask that any officers present inform any officers not present about this sudden change in plans." She barked loudly, her voice echoing through the base.  "Alright, I`ll get straight to the point. The family has got a van parked right outside the entrance to High end. Inside this van are three trillion dollars worth of cybernetics and Paladin technology. We`re going to take this van." Although short and simple, this plan emitted a shocked reaction from the Vulture footmen watching. They were picking a fight with the Family. An unstoppable force of hitmen and assassins. The boss read the worry on their faces and sighed lightly. "I know, I know. But, when we pull this off, we would become more powerful than the Family itself! We`d triumph right the fuck over Conqueror Worm! It`s basically like stealing our victory!" She explained with unrelenting passion, a small smirk tugging at her lips. The sudden buzz that had erupted ceased at the sound of her voice. She kept her gun cocked as she asked, "Any questions?"   

❝ Jo`s Theme - I Always Kill The Things I Love ❞

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 10 Joedit_zps5e00fac1
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down