Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 SuperheroDude_zps3f876521

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery stared at Mocha as she ranted about the attack, and about how he had apparently only been an idea until a few hours ago. He was seriously beginning to wonder if Jade had finally driven her over the deep end. He could see that she was holding her head, so he was wondering if she had gotten hurt somehow...But then--what was that? She was asking for help!
"But of course I will assist you! Wherever there is a call for help, I shall be there to answer it!" he declared proudly, striking a pose briefly before full-on picking Mocha up bridal style and carrying her to the dining room with an ecstatic grin on his face at the prospect of being able to help somebody. "Here we are." He gently set her down into a chair at one of the set places, then sat down in an empty chair himself. "Ah, the food looks wonderful, as usual! Good thing, too--I'm so hungry, I could eat a horse!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper walked over to Mocha and put a hand on her shoulder,"Relax kid, no one knew this would happen."He said before he saw the food,"This ain't a humans body parts is it?"He asked looking at Chef,"If it is, you and I are gonna have some problems."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:57 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari left her room, where she had been taking her most recent dose of Trollblood. She looked at herself in the mirror first and sighed, before finally heading towards the kitchen, where she saw Chef's feast.

"Oh what is THIS?"

She asked, eyeing the food suspiciously.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef looked over at Ripper, his eyes glowing.
"It is soup...and I have made it..." he said. "It is a beef based soup...with ground meat...and vegetables...there is bread for dipping...and salads...fruits...and vegetables...now eat..." he plopped down, and started to eat the food himself. "HOWEVER!" he yelled. "It is hot....caution..." he continued to eat the soup, and took some of the salads and put dressing on it. "I made Jade's favorite dressing...it is for the salad...partake..." his gruff voice was then followed by the slurping of soup.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:26 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"You see? It's just beef!" Bravery grinned, looking at Ripper for a moment before turning back to the food on the table, picking up a spoon for the soup.  "Our wonderful chef would never have any reason to use anything unappetizing--he IS an expert, after all!" With his other hand, Bravery happily took his piece of bread, dipping it in the soup and taking a bite. "Mm-mm! Delicious, as usual! I've got no idea how you do it! Are you sure that you don't have any secret cooking superpowers that you should tell us about?" He gave a small laugh, then continued cheerfully eating his bread.
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:59 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Oh fuck! Real food!"He yelled as he fixed himself a plate and looked at Beastie,"Some normal fucking food for once, dig in!"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:12 am

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari arched her eyebrows, still doubting that the food was "normal"...but it looked non-human enough, Chef was pretty scary, and she was hungry, so what the hell.

"You know what? You're right."

She said to the Ripper, before eating rather quickly. She eyed Bravery and smiled, the dude always entertained her with his superhero routine.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:23 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"So Beastie, where you been?"He asked between mouthfuls of food,"Haven't seen you in a while, was planning on heading out and killing off a few of the crazies."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:24 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef remained silent as people started to taste his cooking. He was very good at making human flesh into whatever kind of meat he wanted. He always knew to also take out the bones and veins and capilaries when cooking human, or else it would ruin the taste. (Of course, no one knows that it's human. It's his specialty) Chef continued to eat his soup, and soon finished it. "Seconds are in the kitchen..." he said. He had already put the things in his locker...so...they were welcome in there. "JUST DON'T TOUCH BARBARA! SHE HELPED MAKE THIS MEAL! SHE NEEDS REST!" he yelled, and then continued to eat his salad.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:30 am

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari shrugged, she had spent most of this week moping in her room cause the drugs had come in late...

"Hungover."

She just made up any excuse, and this one worked since Worm had all the power, so they had they good alcohol. When he spoke about killing crazies, she offered a small smile.

"I'm up for that anytime, man. When do we leave?"

When Chef spoke, she just nodded, never knowing how to react to his outbursts...Who was Barbara again?
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:39 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"Well we can leave anytime really...haven't killed in a few days...I'm getting antsy."He said smiling at her and finished his food. He stood up and smirked,"Lemme know when you're ready."He said walking over to the couch, flopping down on it.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:44 am

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Gari finished her food and got up, heading to her room to get an oversized hammer, then stood beside Victor.

"Let's do this?"

She headed out, assuming the Ripper would come along.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:56 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor smiled as he got up and left.
{EXIT}
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:01 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 <a href=Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren
Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
"Thanks..." Mocha said as she was helped over to her seat by Mr. Super Hero here. She took in the scent of the food, and refused to look at Jade and he with her. "You better eat what the chef brings out... Or else." Mocha replied before Chef pretty much proved his point. "Oh look you are here..." Mocha said as she took a bite of her soup while Jade ate his salad. The doctor rolled his eyes when the people started to claim that they were having real food. Now Jade knew that the Chef's meat was human, and hardly from an animal so he turned himself into a vegitarian. He couldn't trust meat anymore, and didn't say a word to rest. They didn't need to know, they just needed to eat. His eyes went over to Beastie and he silently greeted her with his eyes. Meanwhile both Mocha and Jade ate their food silently, when they would normally talk. Not once did they make eye contact. "Thank you Chef..." Jade said as he got up and left the table, while Mocha stayed there, staring at her empty bowl.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:15 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

At last, Bravery finished his meal, and sat there for a moment, feeling satisfied. It was important for protectors of the peace to eat a balanced diet, after all! As people began to leave the table, he happened to look over and see Mocha, sitting there looking awfully sad as she stared down at her empty bowl. This was honestly a bit concerning--this, combined with the fact that she wasn't speaking to Jade, and she had seemed awfully stressed out earlier...
"Um...say, Nurse? You're looking awfully glum...is there anything that a defender of justice can help you out with?" He gave a small, sad laugh, really hoping that he'd be able to cheer her up. "Seriously, if anything's bothering you, you can tell me! I love to help others, after all..." He was trying really hard not to come off as overbearing. He really did want to help her feel better, after all...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:29 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef watched as two people left.
"YOU ARE NOT EXCUSED FROM THE TABLE!" he yelled, but then got up himself, and started to clean up. "I will leave salads on table...in case people get the munchies." he said, and started to wash the dishes. He washed up, and put the things away. Now he didn't know what to do with himself. That was dinner...should he make dessert...would people even eat dessert? He didn't know. He started to pace, his heavy steps thunking as he walked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:15 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 <a href=Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren

"Oh... Well... I'm just tired... I need sleep since I've been awake almost all night... Actually." Mocha said as she looked over to the door where Jade went in. She held her face that had the bruise on it before getting up, smoothing out her dress. "Think I can come with you for a bit. Jade and I had a disagreement of sorts. It got intense, and now we need to be away from each other for a bit." Mocha said as she wrapped an arm around the 'Hero's' arm. "The thing you can help me with... Is giving me company." she said as she pressed her body against Bravery, mostly because she was tired, but also since she wanted to play with him a bit.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:49 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Company? Well, that's certainly something that I can help with, ma'am." He gave her an amiable smile, completely unaware of any ulterior motives that she might have had. She was an ally after all, right? So why suspect her of anything? "I'm sorry to hear about your disagreement--so I'd like to do anything I can to make you feel better! Just say the word, and I'll do whatever needs to be done to save the day!" Normally, he'd go to whoever had made her sad and dish out justice--however...since it was Jade...the justice dishing could wait until Jade was a bit less terrifying. Which would be never. So! He decided to just settle with trying to cheer Mocha up instead.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha giggled a little at his declaration of wanting to protect her. "Oh your adorable..." Mocha said as she snuggled up to him. "Think you can help me to my room Hero? I feel weak..." Mocha whispered as she held onto him tight. What? It's not like Jade owned her to the point that she couldn't go with other guys, also he had no right to hit her because she suggested her own medical input, went behind his back to order the killing of Elliot Payne on her own with no company. She was no baby, and it's not like she was trying to take over either, as he put. No... Mocha figured that he was just on edge and she was the closest person in range when he exploded. "Come on Justice... Besides I want to fix your outfit for you. You have a couple holes, and it's in a certain place that you don't want people looking..." Mocha said as she pointed downward to his pants.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:29 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Of course--I'd be happy to help," he smiled and nodded at her request to help her to her room. She was apparently injured, after all--and it would be a simple matter of carrying her again, so it wouldn't be too difficult...He blinked for a moment, registering what she had said about the holes in his pants. Blushing slightly, he quickly covered up the place she had pointed to with his cape, giving a small embarrassed laugh. "Wow, I didn't even realize...um...y-yes! I'd be honored if you would help me out, Miss!" As he prepared to pick her up to carry her, Bravery realized that he would have to drop the cape to do so, thus exposing the holes. He looked down at the cape for a moment, then unceremoniously let it drop, sighing just slightly before smiling again and picking Mocha up. "Alright! Could you point me in the direction of your room?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:04 pm

Mocha Deren

"Thank you... Wooo~" Mocha giggled and then held her side in pain. "Owwww... Laughed to hard... Anyway it's close to Jade's room. Two doors down. He insisted that I take the room next to him for easy access, but I wanted space and we decided that we should use the room in the middle for a meet up point..." Mocha said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Anyway I didn't know that you were so strong... What's the secret?" the dark skinned girl asked as she was taken to her room. She knew he was a deep, but he was a lovable derp.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:16 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery listened intently to her directions as he carried her through the building, eventually coming into the correct hallway and heading towards her door as she asked her question.
"Secret?" he smiled and gave a small chuckle. "Oh, there's no secret. It just comes from a lot of hard work and training. I wanted to be in tip-top shape so that I could protect people as best that I could!" This conversation was actually going really well! Most people that he met on the streets usually laughed at him for the whole "hero" thing, but he knew that he could always count on his teammates to back him up on it. He stopped right in front of Mocha's door, then asked her, "Do you mind getting the door knob?" He was a bit embarrassed over having to even ask--but he couldn't exactly open the door with his hands full.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Mocha Deren

"Really? I have to get that way... I'm just really slim because of what I eat. I never really worked out before, or at least... Nothing too committed. I have always struggled with that sort of thing... Think you can help me with that too? When I'm all better of course..." Mocha said, and when they arrived at her door, she reached her hand over before he even finished and opened the door. She placed both hands back around his neck. "Ready..." she said, her room was full of stuff. Cloth, a sowing machine, dummies that had some clothes on them, sketch books full of Mocha's drawings, fashion magazines scattered on her bed, and some things were cut out. "Oooooh... Sorry about the mess... I forgot that I left it like this." she said making a little playful derpy face before retorting to normal. Though she was nurse she only had medical books in her room, and her uniform on the desk along with a degree hanging on a wall. Other then that you would have thought that she was a fashion designer. "Anyway let's get to work."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:08 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"Oh, don't worry--my room is plenty messier," he gave a small laugh as he carefully placed her down onto her bed, then stepping back a bit and surveying the room, before remembering the holes in his pants and quickly pulling his cape over the area again. "So...is fashion your hobby?" he glanced around the room, looking at all of the different fashion things, a bit impressed with how much work she had gone through.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:45 am

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade came out of his office, and yawned. He was tired already, and looked to the table to see if there was anything else left there. He might as well finish the salad, so he went over and started eating the damn thing. He didn't touch ther soup since he didn't really eat meat. Not anymore at least. It's not just due to the fact that you can't trust meat in No Man's Land... Actually no that's practically it, there was no way around it. You just couldn't trust it unless you bought it yourself and he didn't need the chef breathing down his neck if Jade suddenly changed his diet. Besides... This was a healthier option. As he finished the salad, he got up to head for his room, and as he reached there he thought he heard talking in Mocha's room. This did not sit well with him so using his 'Jade powers' as Bravery called it Jade snuck down the creaky hallway, not making one sound and listened.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

Mocha Deren

"Oh yes! Jade says that it was a useless talent and dream when he found out, but once I made him those new threads he's wearing now, he respects it..." Mocha said as she limped over to prep her machine. "No need to hide it Bravery... I have seen that part of man MANY times before... I am a nurse you know." Mocha said with a smile as she took out a cloth that she compared to his pants. "Listen... Either I can patch the big hole that's under your junk, since it's big or I can make you custom made jeans... I have the material you know to do that, and it will only take... Um... Maybe a day. The patch will be faster, but... It won't look very good unless your trying to start a new trend." Mocha said laying down the options for the hero.

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next