Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Empty Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:41 pm

A skyscraper in the Inner City repaired by the organization, used as the base of operations for Conqueror Worm. Of course, the organization is too small to use the whole building, but they try not to talk about that, it looks impressive. The building is lavish, a giant banner hangs upon it, labeling it their home, daring anyone to attack it. Atop the skyscraper on its top level is the office of the organization's leader, while the bottom level also provides an lavishly decorated lobby and recruitment center, Conqueror Worm is looking for talented individuals to join their organization, and has no use for scum. The first floor is decorated in a greco-roman fashion, while the rest of the building resembles an office.

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) <a href=Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren
Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
Mocha opened up the doors, pushing Vivian inside the lavish looking lobby. For a place that had criminals that could bite your head off this place looked nice. "Enjoy yourself to some water." Mocha said as she had Vivian fall on a couch. "Ripper can give you the lay down of this place what we're looking for!" Mocha said as she pointed at some posters that said Worms! The place where you can get all the biddies! before skipping around. She wondered if the good doctor was here, and looked in the greco-roman fashioned first floor. "Doctor!? Are you here!?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:51 pm

H a n n i b a l    K r i e g
"A Megalodon with Megalomania"
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
┏━━━━━
A tall man some where above six feet stood silent watching Mocha, he sat in the murky shadows and smirked. Breaking silence he spoke...His teeth lit up the darkness from which he swam forth from. "You must be the Nurse The good Doctor spoke about." He bowed, it was strange, man seemed too proper for his britches, literally. His pants displayed him as a soldier or a mercenary. His military garb was his status symbol, as a Warlord Dictator, The Great White. The Megalodon. The Man-eater.
He leaned over and kiss the front of her hand, his toothy grin clearly apparent now as he got in closer.
"May I have a name? To the title and face that is.." The shark questioned  
━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Jade Fentom
Code Name: Doctor Feel Good
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM
"Her name is Mocha, and she's mine." said a voice from behind the shark. It was Jade, the good doctor, strolling in, and past Hannibal. Mocha blushed, though it was a bit hard to see on her dark skin, and slowly took her hand away. "Hello Nurse."

"That's my name! By the way Doctor... We got a new person with us." Mocha said and pointed at Vivian, and she was slightly glad that Jade came in. The sharp teeth, though she didn't show it really scared her. Jade looked to Vivian with a stare that could have melted her if possible. His red eyes scanning her body up and down. "I see... Good work." Jade said as he patted Mocha on the back, and dark skinned girl smiled up at him.

"This is Hannibal Krieg, you know him yes? Well he's offered to cook, and look what I got." Jade mentioned as he took out tea and muffins. This made Mocha clap her hands together. "What a treat!" Mocha exclaimed as she took the stuff from Jade's hands and went to put them in the kitchen, but not before saying her hello to Hannibal.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) <a href=Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:05 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Vivian Orderly
Code Name: Orderly

"O-oh...uh..." Vivian nodded and sat on the cough, nervous, frightened. She sighed and tried to calm down. Then there was the big guy. OH dear. This was getting bad...very bad. Very very bad.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) 5f31c026-d40e-4aa9-8fd2-d66441d5b74e_zps82de7fef
┏━━━━━
"Yes I have agreed." He smiled the shark acknowledged the snake. He stood and pated Mocha's head "A good name as anyother.." He knew she blushes. The rush of blood to her cheeks attracted his instinct, he smelt it...like fresh flowers to man.
As some of the Dictators guards rushed in with large pieces of meat. He patted Jade on the shoulder as if saying thanks for the food.

"My guards will serve the tea if you wish, and I shall serve the main course." Hannibal enter the backroom to cook. "How do you like your steaks?" Hannibal jutted his head out to ask the soon to be served. He was glad someone could enjoy his cooking, it brought happiness to his heart. Not many people did like his cooking, it was too refined of a taste.

━━━━━┛

Last edited by Creatio Ex Materia on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor walked into the palace and looked at Vivian,"Don't mind the big guy, he's a push over."He said laughing and flopped on the couch next to her,"The guy with the fancy clothes, I guess you already met him, That's Doctor, always do what he says...it's good for your health."He explained,"You'll meet some others as we get more people to join up..."He said.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Jade Fentom
Jade didn't like the blush on Mocha's face, he woul dhave to teach her a lesson later on, but for now it was time for 'dinner'. "No, no... I can handle with the tea... You cook. Mocha will set the place along with her little friend... What was her name again Nurse?" he asked and Mocha looked back to Vivian from the kitchen.

"Her name is Vivian! She's the new guy!"

"Well I HOPE for the sake of her health and duty that she comes to visit me in my office for a check up... We need healthy bodies you know." Jade said as Mocha went back into the kitchen to grab plates. They were a well mannered organization, thank you very much. "Come on Vivian!" Mocha called to get the new member moving her butt.

"Um... I can't decide on steaks! Haven't had one before."

"Don't. It's bad for your health." Jade said, but Mocha stuck her tongue out to him. "Nyeh! You say the same thing about Chinese food, or any other food I eat! I can't just eat tea you know!"

"Your eating habits are horrendous! That's why your on a diet! And tea is VERY good for you." Jade snapped before Mocha disappeared again.

Mocha Deren
Codename: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:06 pm

┏━━━━━

The Shark looked back, "You know Jade, I don't have to make steaks, I could make something else. Ribs, Hamburger, Anything one's heart desires." He looked at him with a annoyed glare. "please just ask! I am an excellent cook. My choice in meat is uncanny. This one just had a bottle somewhere, that my men had to remove." He gave hearty chuckle. His guards began to distribute the tea, the tea came in fine china cup, but one..A tall glass of burbon, with a red tint sat on a table. "That's mine, if you do take a sip just leave some for me..It's my own special mix" A large metal clang came from the kitchen as he put he hunks of meat in a stove.
He walked out to investigate Vivian. He took her hand and peered at her with vacant eyes. "I beg of you, join us. I make dinners to die for!" He said with a splash of juice from the meat spattered on his cheek...a deep red.
━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade looked back at Hannibal, his face unchanged, and he wasn't afraid. "... You can make ribs for her... That's what she likes." Jade said and Mocha perked up when she heard it.

"AW! You DO CARE!" Mocha said as she went up and hugged Jade, wrapping her legs around him, and pressing her body ever so close. He then got a huge grin on his face at the contact. He loved it when Mocha did this hug. It usually meant fun times later on.

"What did he mean by bottle?" Mocha asked since that comment was strange, and Jade shrugged. "Who knows." he told her as they both sat down, Mocha on his lap. She was like a little kitty, a little kitty that only belonged to Jade. Anyone that touched kitty was meant to die.

Mocha Deren
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Vivian Orderly

"Oh...w-well...okay but...I'm feeling fine really...I don't want to bother the uh...good...doctor..." she said, shaking furiously, curling up into a ball and holding herself tightly. She avoided eyes with all of them. All this was a lot to take in. She needed to just...relax and think.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:25 am

┏━━━━━

Hannibal began to work his magic "I'm glad you finally came around Comrade!" He was a windstorm in the kitchen. He prepared everything down to the nearest detail, a little garnish on the side for good measure too. Finally, his art as been finish. He rolled out a platter of ribs, they seemed perfect, almost too perfect.
"Enjoy, please tell me how it tastes." He sipped his special brew bourbon from his glass chalice. He looked toward Vivian
"Come! Enjoy the feast, just because you in jail doesn't mean you shouldn't eat like a king!"  
━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:22 am

Jade Fentom

Jade couldn't help, but hear a ruckus happening outside, and so did Mocha. It was right on the street, but then it died down. "Huh... What did you think that was?" Mocha asked as she took a cup of tea, and Jade shrugged. He sat down next to Vivian, his red eyes on a book called Fatherless.

"Probably someone trying to get attention." Jade answered as he read through his book, and Mocha made the 'o' with her lips, nodding her head.

"Should... We check it out? Sounded really horrible back there." Mocha asked and Jade thought for a moment. lifting his eyes from the book.

"... No... Not our problem." Jade said as he flipped through a page, crossing his legs. His eyes would go to Vivian for a moment, and he knew she was weak. It was so obvious, that he could smell it from her. She didn't belong here, and yet Mocha brought her. She probably saw potential, or that voice told her to do it for some reason. However because she was a woman, a very attractive woman, he decided NOT to attack her. Instead he observed her, like she was a meal waiting to be eaten. Mocha looked up to Jade as Hannibal brought out the meal. It had been a long time since she had meat. "Soooooo... It's okay that I eat this Doctor?" she asked asked and Jade sighed.

"Yes... But don't eat too fast. You'll make yourself sick... Again." Jade said as Mocha clapped her hands and began to eat, but then she got an odd look on her face. "Hmmm... I don't remember ribs tasting this way... It's good though." Mocha said, and Jade nodded his head slowly. "Reeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllly? That's splendid to know!" Jade said in a joyous sarcastic tone to Mocha, and the dark skinned girl glared at him.

Mocha Deren
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:30 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper stood and walked over to the food and sniffed it a little before his face turned from one of manic joy to one of disgust,"The fuck? That ain't animal blood...fuck no that ain;t animal blood...the fuck you serving us?"He asked glaring at Hannibal,"You sick fuck!"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:40 am

Jade Fentom

After Ripper had said, that Hannibal was a sick fuck, Mocha realized what she had just eaten, and proceeded to glare at Jade. He KNEW. There was a bit of tension between the two, Jade glaring down at her, and her glaring up and him. "Mocha-" he started to say until he left a rib get shoved into her mouth. He sank his teeth down, and the rib fell out, but this glare continued between the two. He chewed the food and swallowed slowly, the eye contact never breaking between the two.

"Ripper... You usually like action... Why don't you see what was happening outside along with the new guy or... Mocha... Since she was so interested in what was happening out there. See if there's anyone to recruit and such. I'm sure the boss will like that." Jade said, not removing his eyes from Mocha, a piece of rib between them.

Mocha Deren
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:45 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper clenched his fists but decided he would do as he was told,"We will have words later big man."He said walking off to get his claws,"I swear if I see that shit on my plate when I get back I'm gonna kill that bastard."He said as he left the palace.
{EXIT Ripper}
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:20 am

Mocha Deren
Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
Mocha got up, and huffed at Jade. She stepped out of the door to follow Ripper.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian watched Mocha and Ripper leave. She sighed, and stayed where she was. After a bit, she started to feel...uncomfortable with the man sitting next to her. She didn't know him...at all.
"Uh...I have to use the rest room." she said, getting up and quickly finding it. She locked herself in, and sat on the toilet. She took out a picture she always carried and thankfully, it was allowed here. It was a family portrait, Vivian and her fiancee, Miles, with his dog, Pon. She sighed, and put it away. She was gonna get out, and she was gonna find him...no matter what. She got up, and washed her hands, and got out.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:36 pm

┏━━━━━

Hannibal rolled his eyes. "Such a beast of a man, I don't expect a being like that to enjoy the refined tastes of my cooking." He said as he snapped into a rib himself, devouring it's bone and all. He licked his lips in excitement, the taste of the sentient flesh was a divine feeling. It had no parallel or equal...
"Jade, you see, I applaud you. I feel like you could be like me one day, enjoying a fine meal. Savoring it. Devouring it. Salivating for one more morsel. I can tell you only understand the LUST for flesh, but enjoy more cardinal sins of the flesh" He sipped on his drink. The man seemed so down to earth yet he fell into that life it's weird

"I had my first taste when I was a boy, my mother and father were non-existent to me and I lived in a horrible camp, they purged the weak. It was for the betterment of a country, and it was. I faced starvation, unless I became a higher being....It was my ascension! I rose for the bodies of my fallen brothers devouring them, I sank tooth and nail into it! I drank a red river Nile, I frenzied like a shark in a reef! I understood what the flesh meant...It meant survival, delicacy, and ascension!" He raised his chalice in the air he spoke in a chivalrous tone of a forgotten time of kings and knights. Speaking with such honor and nobility.

Hannibal stood. "Like French indulgence...Jade, do you mind if I leave for a while? I must check on somethings, I'm terribly sorry. I bid you adeu, Comrade!" He bowed and left the scene for who knows why
-exit-
━━━━━┛
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot had left the streets whilst Akuryo and Hannibel were fighting, it seemed they failed to comprehend the strategies behind the riot. While their heavy hitters were focused on the riot, the real Vulture Team initiative was for someone like Elliot to sneak inside the Conqueror Worm Palace and send a message. Elliot walked onto the Palace's parameters "Step one..." a few minutes later, a guard's neck was snapped, no problem. Elliot disguised himself as the guard and walked straight in with a suitcase, Elliot stayed out of everyone's sight regardless, so his suitcase wouldn't get realized. A few minutes later, he choked one of the mechanics to death, this place had power, it needed mechanics. Elliot then disguised himself as the mechanic "Easy so far..." he muttered to himself. Elliot first snuck into the engine room, set some explosives there to cut the power. Then came the time to set the explosives on the first floor, Elliot kept the explosives in toolboxes, which he got from the mechanic's room, and set them all over the place, no one suspected a thing. Elliot was used to setting off explosives in government buildings, in the civilized world, in No Man's Land this was a walk in the park. Elliot slowly walked out of the Palace, a smile on his face, he whistled a little tune to himself. Three, Two, ONE. The Engine room blew, power was cut. A minute later, the explosives on the first floor blew and took all the cronies on the next two floors up with them. The build's support was also damaged. Elliot smiled as he watched the explosives go off "BEAUTIFUL!!! HAHAHAHAHA!" Elliot soot watching it with his arms wide open, he had a feeling of bliss flow through his body. The building wasn't destroyed, and practically every one of the higher ups was safe, but that wasn't the point, Elliot had sent a message, the Vulture Team was far from done with them.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) BunnyMio
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny ran into the ally ways, moving fast. She was out of the loop, she didn't know what was going on. She found Elliot, and ran toward him. "Elliot what's going on-oh...this is happening." she said, looking at the burning building. "Why the hell would you go this far? I mean...I guess uh...g-good job..." she said, impressed he did this. She stayed back, and decided to observe.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:54 am

Vivian Orderly

Vivian was sort of just relaxing when she heard the engine room explode. She screamed and jumped to her feet.
"What was that? Oh god what was that? Are we going to die? We're going to diiiiiiie!" she started to panic and cry. She knew that she was gonna die if she didn't do something. She ran around the place and gathered important looking stuff. After she got what she could carry, she went to the emergency exit balcony, and made her way to a lower building roof. She let out a sigh of relief, still crying.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:15 am

Jade Fentom

Jade scoffed at Hannibal when he left, declaring him a fool under his breath. "Don't make me laugh... The body is a piece of art to be admired when alive! Not to be eaten like a hungry hyena would... The curves... To when they breath, and when their heart beats... It's all beautiful." Jade said, laughing to himself as he sat down and threw away the meat the Mocha got. Honestly Hannibal had no idea what he was talking about when it came to the body. Suddenly MOcha burst through the doors, and Jade looked up at her.

"Mocha... Good timing. I was just about-" Jade was about to say until Mocha warned Jade what was happening. The doctor stayed silent, thinking over the information he had just received. He knew that they had to get out. "We're getting out via balcony. They'll expect us to go out in the front probably, and if I know Elliot then-" Jade didn't even have to finish for her heard an explosion. "Too late?" Mocha said and Jade nodded, there wasn't anytime to get his tools which irked him very much.

THrough the burning of the building and how unstable it was becoming they saw Vivian. "Why did you bring such a twit in here?" Jade asked, glaring down at Mocha and the girl puffed up. "Hey! I think she can be very useful!" Mocha delcared and Jade scoffed, "Maybe for a good fuck... But she won't last long." Jade said and then they saw her going off to the balcony. They followed her lead and the doctor shook his hair to get rid of the ashes, and dust. "Damn it... This couldn't..." Jade began to say until he saw what Vivian was carrying. "My tools..." he said as he grabbed his tools out of Vivian's hands and Mocha gave him a cheeky smile. "C'mon... Say it!"

"... You may be useful after all." Jade said and Mocha did a little victory dance. She took her sniper rifle and Jade opened up his kit, and began searching for what he wanted. He had scalpels, needles, medical drugs of many kinds, drains, and his beloved cane. He took it out and swung it on his shoulder. "Yes...this is nice." he smiled. "Looks like we will have to do something about our home being burnt to the ground...meaning we'll have to find and murder the Vulture bastard who did this..." he looked at Mocha, "And I think I know who it is..."

Mocha Deren
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:33 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot looked at the flames with his eyes open "I love my job..." he whispered to himself, then Bunny arrived, crap, he forgot about her! Elliot turned to Bunny "I'm sure dozens of our men died because of... shark man... an eye for an eye they say..." Elliot turned to Bunny. This would be the first time she saw him without the mask, his voice wasn't all filtered, it was normal for now, and he had a smile on his face "Besides... we said from the beginning that the riot was just a cover for this..." Elliot began slowly walking away. Then he stopped as he crossed Bunny "Do you have a sniper? You might want to get to counter sniping... they'll be looking for me..." he told her as he stood at her side, facing her opposite.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:43 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) BunnyMio
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

There was something different about Elliot. He didn't have his mask on, his voice wasn't filtered and he looked...normal...for lack of the proper term. She looked at the fire and then back at him, and then shrugged.
"I guess...the bloodshed was pretty bad. We're not sure what happened." she said, and then nodded. "I am a sniper. I'll provide what cover I can." it was then she pulled off her skin on one of her legs, revealing a cybornetic leg. She pressed a switch and out popped a part of the leg, which she constructed into a sniper rifle. She pulled the skin back on, and nodded. "I have you covered.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) Untitled-3
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next