Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage)

+6
Shadow_Okami
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
robert200110
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) Empty Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:56 pm

This is a rather large hotel, one of the best in this old town. Since it went to shit, it's been used as a refuge for people who needed a place to stay. However, as of late, no one has set foot in there. Who knows why? Anyway, it has plenty of rooms, and food, so it's a good place to stay.

Being converted into a hotel, it looks like a nice place. Everyone contributes something, and the people are nice. It's a real slice of life place.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) Empty Re: Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:57 am

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Vivian Orderly
Code Name: Orderly

Vivian pushed the cover of the manhole up and over, and climbed out. She took a quick look around and smiled.
"It's safe guys. Come on up." she said, and walked to the hotel, holding her wound a little bit, since it still hurt like a bitch. The bandages were red, but they would hold for now. She went to the hotel and saw the door was nailed shut. "Uh-oh...hmm..." she looked around, seeing a way into the basement. "Alright, this will have to do. We can get in over here." she said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:02 am

Arron Blitz
Striker
Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Arron popped out of the manhole after Vivian. He surveyed the are, walking up to Vivian. "Hmm. The basement. Want me to go first? I can check it out for us." He waited for her to respond.

robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:04 am

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Vivian Orderly

"Sure. Go on ahead. Go in, and find a path to the lobby. We'll use this as the main entrance, okay?" she asked, and waited for everyone else.
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:08 am

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) KomaedaNagito4_zps0dbf1958

Wynn Stanton
-Code Name: Quicksilver-

Wynn climbed out of the manhole, breathing in the wonderfully fresh air. It was a very pleasant change after the dank, smelly air of the sewers.
"So, we're going in the basement? Want me to come with you, Striker? Travel buddies are important." He gave a small laugh and a grin.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:10 am

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron nodded his reply to Wynn, walking into the basement. It was fairly dark in the building, so he floundered around for the fuse box. After tripping over a bucket, and walking into the wall a few times, he found the box. He flipped the breakers, lighting everything up for them. He slowly made his way to the main lobby, noting that several doors were boarded up. The main door was boarded up from the inside, so he pried the boards off.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:13 am

Diego Oeste

Codename: Cactus Gunman

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) Tumblr_lu7xpho4mv1qg53nto4_1280

After Vivian had said that, out of nowhere came a crash, a window broke, and in came a man wearing a poncho, sombrero, and a rocking stache. He had a guitar with him, and did a fast beat (dundundundundudm!), something that was so cliche and yet so good that just reminded you of the West and Mexico. All he needed was a horn behind him and the sun shining down behind his back. His eyes couldn't be seen as he lifted up his head, and Vivian would see eyes that were a shade of magenta. There was a pause and before Vivian could say anything she was swept off her feet, in the arms of the gunman, since she could feel his holster and see the bullet belts on him, and a flower was in her face. "For you Señorita..." he said in a slightly deep voice, thick with a Mexican Accent. "You have stolen my heart Señorita! I must know your name! Bah! It doesn't matter! Come with me Señorita, and together we can start a revolución with our amor!" the man said in such a dramatic voice. It was like from a soap opera or something. A Cowboy Spanish Soap Opera...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD ACTUALLY HIT ANYTHING!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:18 am

Wynn Stanton

Wynn trailed behind Arron as they went into the hotel, completely unaware of the Mexican fiasco that was taking place outside. He whistled a random tune as he followed, his hands in his pockets, glancing around the old, run-down hotel's interior as he and Arron explored.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:23 am

Vivian Orderly

As Vivian waited outside for the cost to be clear, she heard a crash, and a man stood there. She rose an eyebrow, wondering where he had come from...and where he got that guitar from? Before she could even think about those questions, she was picked up, and cradled in the arms of the mysterious gunman. Soon, flowers were even in her face.
"U-uhh...hi?" she said, rather confused. "Uh...I'm sorry...but...could you let me down please?" she asked, holding the flowers. "I mean..this...this is all very sweet b-but I'm uh..." she looked at her ring for a moment. But then figured, maybe it wasn't for the best to tell him she had a person in her life. "I'm...uh...Vivian...Vivian Orderly...nice to meet you...?" she paused, as if to ask a name.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:27 am

◥L U C I U S  -  T A I G A◤

◥T H E      T I G E R   S H A R K◤

T H E M E

G O T T A--G E T--C A S H
Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) 34cfbdc5-5b6c-432e-9404-fe6a66a961c6_zps52fdc080
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

A man with a boombox began to moonwalk in, he was listening to SOME SONG. He giant smile was on his face as he looked toward the myriad that entered his waters. His faced turned to a grimace. His sneakers made that annoying sound of rubber on basketball court floors. As he looked at each individual. He lifted his finger to direct it at Arron, Deigo, and Wynn. "You three, leave. I can't enjoy myself while you're here. My break ends soon. I only ordered one girl, not a bad joke of a mexican, albino, and a some white dude walks in on a natural man givin' it to the nice curvy woman" He laughed, his teeth were as big as Timothy's, but pearl white.
He looked at them with and shook his heads. "Well leave! I don't swing that way. man!" He shouted in a fit. "I got get my game on, I can't do that when the albino, a gardener, and a stupid ass whitey are still here!" He shook his head in rage.

He walked to Vivian "Sorry baby, I'll get to you in a minute." He winked a dirty star at the girl.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:33 am

Wynn Stanton

Okay, so--he had detected a slight bit of racket from outside. The Mexican had been a bit weird...but this guy with the boombox, was just..
irritating.
"Al...bino?" Wynn asked in a forced cheerful voice, his smile twisting to become a little more strained as he returned to the area where the others were. "And where did you come from, Mr. Boom-Box? Care to explain that? And would anyone care to explain WHY everyone suddenly feels it's necessary to hit on the only girl in our group?!" All of this was totally unnecessary, and totally irritating!
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts...keeping in character was getting really tough here...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:47 am

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron frowned as several people seemed to appear out of no where. What the hell..? He turned to Vivian. "The situation just changed. We may have to vacate the area."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:54 am

Diego Oeste

"Vivian? That is a bonita name señorita. I am Diego Oeste!" the man named Diego said in a soft voice and let go of Vivian like she requested. He turned over his guitar, about to play something no doubt, but he just strummed the strings, and hummed. He then heard a.. Certain song, and frowned. He was just about to strum a little tune for the señorita until THAT MAN came in. He looked over at the man, glaring at him. "How DARE you speak that way about my señorita! She is not for sale, and even if she is... I will take her away from you!" Diego said as he got in front of Vivian as if to protect her. "That life ends now!" he said as he drew his guns. "Go señorita Vivian!" he said completely ignoring everyone else! He really had a one track mind...

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:55 am

Vivian Orderly

Vivian looked at the gunman and gave a weak smile.
"Excuse me." she gave the flowers back for the moment. She saw this...man, and approached him. "Hi there. We were actually looking to all stay here as a safe place to be, in order to avoid people...like...you. So...could you...please either leave or kindly tone down the vulgor additude? We have a child with us." she said, trying to be polite. "We hope you understand. We really don't wanna fight." she said, and looked at Arron and Wynn, seeing they were pissed. She didn't want to fight, but if they had to...she would try her best.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:07 am

T H E M E

Lucius glared at the little man before him. "Damn, you know I really am gonna leave.." he swung the boombox over his shoulder.

Timothy was no where to be seen...It seemed he got scared Timothy spoke from a weak wall "He's a real bad man...He's the boogeyman's friend..." Timothy whispered to Vivian from behind the weak wall

Lucius slammed his boombox as on the floor. "Keheheh! psyche!" He put his fists up in a fighting stance, he danced to his music at the same time. Keeping a perfect tempo. "I might just kill ya little man" He bursted from no where to Deigo. His fist came slamming down at him, Lucius was fast. Very Fast.
"KEHAHAHAHA!" He laughed with his giant shark teeth.

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:15 am

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron watched as Lucius attacked. "Well. That's rather dishonorable." He then turned to Orderly, taking note of Tims scared voice. "If things get worse, do I have permission?" He was being completely serious before when he had said that he would only fight with her permission. It would definitely make things more interesting.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:29 am

Diego Oeste

"Then go! And respect the señorita's wishes. It is..." Diego began to say as he did a quick beat on his guitar and strummed a romantic beat. "The hombre way." he said still playing his guitar. It seems the he put away his guns just as fast as he took them out. "He is going señorita." he said as he placed his guitar on his back and took out his guns again, twirling them on his fingers. "Please señorita... Go and take your familia-" he began to say until he was punched in the back of the head. While in the midist of twirling his guns he by mistake pulled the trigger and shot at Luscius's foot or knee. It could not miss since of how fast it went. Then as he fell to the floor the gun went off again, and it hit the boombox by some crazy ounce of science of bouncing off metal... And the man was still awake. There was silence. "... Did I hit something?" Diego asked, voice muffled since his face was planted on the floor.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:38 am

Wynn Stanton

Wynn couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the whole spectacle--but then he couldn't help but laugh at the outcome. He grinned, then went into a slow, sarcastic round of applause. "Well done, well done!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:13 am

Vivian Orderly

Vivian looked in horror as this...ass...attacked Diego.
"Oh no! Diego!" she called. Though as he hit something, that annoying boombox, she was impressed. She turned to Arron and Wynn. "You guys go help him. I'll be there soon." she said. She went to Tim and pet the gator boy's arm. "It's gonna be going Tim Tim. Together, we can make the bad man go away." she said. She went outside herself, going to the gunman. "Are you alright?" she asked. She looked at Lucius, angry. "I asked politely, and you attack without warning? You have some nerve sir." she said, standing up, not afraid anymore. If she needed to protect herself...so be it.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron casually walked up beside Vivian, mostly to protect her if this man attacked again. "Move our amigo away from him for now, Orderly. Stand back." He then spoke to Lucias. "I think you should leave here. If you attack again, I'll have no choice but to go all out." Any warmth he had when he spoke to Vivian was replaced by a cold and menacing tone. His eyes went from being kind, to angered and dark. "It's been awhile since I had a good fight with someone. I wonder if you'll be different." His hands were out of his pockets and he was ready for an attack even though he wasn't in any fighting stance.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:30 pm

T H E M E

Lucius looked at his shoe, it was more rage than the pain. "Fuck man!" He screamed as he looked at the blood on his shoe, his jaw dropped as he stared at the hole., the bullet went through to ending toes. He pointed at the bullet hole "That's 5 hundred dollars!." Lucius walked toward the small man. He ripped the man's hat off.
"I'm gonna to kill you now, you deserve this...." He snatched his boombox as Arron began to talk to him "Shaddap~! Be fore I hush that mouth, ain't worth of this smooth as rap~!. Fuck you~! As if there's something you can do~!" He said in a dark rhythmic tone, he didn't fear the man at all.
"Like you're scary, pfft. Yeah right. Wanna go fight, bitch!" He edged him on as he leaned over Deigo. Lucius aimed his good foot towards the back of Deigo's head. It seemed he cared for the lives here.

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian was getting angry. Now, everyone knows Hell has no wrath like a woman scorned, so when Vivian got angry, she got ANGRY! Diego was in trouble and this...fuckhead, was threatening her friends. This time, fear was no where to be found, only rage and anger. Vivian started to charge at the man, running faster and faster.
"I SAID LET GO!" she yelled, launching her knee to the man's back while he was distracted. Little did anyone know about Vivian, she was trained in martial arts, Bakudo and Tripalm, both of which were considered deadly. On top of that, Vivian was a lot stronger then she looked. After the punch, and looked at Arron. "Get Diego inside. Find Tim and make sure he's safe, and then come back when you're done. I'll need you to help me fight." she said, getting into position.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:09 pm

T H E M E

Lucius looked at Vivian with a scornful look, it seemed his pain his threshold was immense. "I might just kill everyone here...." He turned Vivian with glare...his eyes looked empty. They looked like someone who had seen the horrors of war. A spat at her face.

Lucius backed away for a moment. He sighed. "I was told to commandeer the area from my boss. I ain't letting this place be overrun with shits like you!" He cracked his knuckles. His bones began to pop and snap into a more fighting stance.."Fight me! Let's see what you got crazy bitch!"

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Vivian Orderly

"Are you part of Worm then? I happen to be a member myself." she said. "And I have the scars to prove it, since they had to give me a physical. I don't know why that nurse was called in, but I'll tell ya...worst physical ever." she said, with confidence in her voice. Course she was lying, but she knew enough to make it convincing. "If you want to fight, then we're not gonna hold back. Let's see if you can take us all on then." she said, spitting back at him. "He shouldn't be able to move very fast with that foot. If Diego could shoot him again, it might give him a reason wo withdraw. Hopefully, that will work...or Tim coud just smash him...works too." she thought.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:25 pm

Wynn Stanton

As the situation unfolded, Wynn watched, somewhat entertained. As it seemed that Vivian was challenging the boom-box man to a fight, Wynn extracted two knives from his pockets, one in each hand, twirling them around his fingers in a showy manner before gripping them in a ready position and giving a gentle smile as he stood next to Vivian. No, scratch that--that smile looked deadly.
"I'd seriously advise against fighting against all of us at once, Mr. Boom-Box," Wynn gave a small laugh as he stood by Vivian, looking at Lucius. "It'd probably end badly for you."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next