Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage)

+6
Shadow_Okami
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
robert200110
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:22 pm

MochaLatte wrote:
Diego Oeste

Codename: Cactus Gunman

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 2 Tumblr_lu7xpho4mv1qg53nto4_1280

Diego groaned got his head up, "I hit something?" he asked as he turned his head around to look to see that the music had stopped. Seems like his bullet hit something after all. "Um... I meant for that to happen! Yes! Hahaha! I shall have tequila tonight! Ah!" Diego said as he felt his hat be taken off. "Oya! It's not like I... Oh... I hit your foot... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he said his eyes wide. He didn't think he would actually hit anything. He cringed when he saw the man's foot above his head. "No señorita Vivian! Do not worry about me! I Diego shall protect you with my last dying breath!" Diego said as he rolled out from underneath, holding his head since he was a little wozzy, but got up. Stumming his guitar, setting a wild west duel tune. "For my sombrero y señorita Vivian con Familia... Duelo!" the man said stumming the last beat before aiming his guns once again, poncho flowing in the wind. Suddenly there was a horn in the distance. "They say I am the best-" the man began to say as he threw the gun in the air then caught it firing by mistake again at the man's pelvis. His eyes were wide and looked back and forth. "Ahem... I went to do that!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO! I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD ACTUALLY HIT ANYTHING!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage)

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:07 am

◥L U C I U S  -  T A I G A◤

◥T H E      T I G E R   S H A R K◤

T H E M E

G O T T A--G E T--C A S H
Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 2 D2917260-094c-478e-ace7-38e46847910d_zpsa8e1d24a
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤

As a moment of clarity was brought to Lucius he side stepped from the shot. His boom box look like a live creature for a moment.
He stared at everyone with such hate. "I don't care anymore, Hannibal is my leader, not Worm!" As his boom box enveloped his arms
"I had it!" He swung the massive length of the arm across the room, breaking down tables, doors, and walls.
"I'm just gonna kill you all!" He looked angry, like true anger had reached him.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
[/quote]
[/quote]
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:11 am

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 2 KomaedaNagito4_zps0dbf1958

Wynn Stanton
-Code Name: Quicksilver-

"Suit yourself, then," Wynn couldn't help but laugh. A transforming boom-box? Really?
He looked ready, holding both knives tightly, raring to go as soon as Lucius would so much as come close to them...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:25 am

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 2 Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Vivian Orderly
Code Name: Orderly

Vivian was a little frightened as his broken boombox turned into...whatever that was.
"Everyone, don't give up. We can still win if we work together." she looked at Diego. "If you can keep shooting him, or even just shooting at him, that would be great!" she called to him. She looked at Wynn. "We'll all attack together. You to Arron." she said. "If we can get Tim to help us, then our chances will rise...but I don't want to force him to fight for us." she thought. She sighed. "It's gonna be okay. If anything, we'll find a different place in Highend or something." Vivian braced herself for anything at this point.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:23 am

Arron Blitz
Striker
Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 2 AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Arron smirked. "Fucking finally. Someone worth fighting!" He turned to Tim. "Tim, I know your scared, but you have to protect Vivian. Do you know what that guy will do to her if we lose here? He won't kill her first. He'll probably rape her, unless you use the strength your Mom gave you to protect Vivian." He turned back to Lucias, killing intent flaring. "Lets dance you wannabe gangster!" He rolled up the sleeves on his jacket, revealing the tazer arm guards underneath. He adopted a basic boxing stance, slowly circling Lucias.  
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:42 pm

T H E M E

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 2 D2917260-094c-478e-ace7-38e46847910d_zpsa8e1d24a

Lucius spat on the ground. "Like that's gonna do anything~! Best to leave that shit to the ring~!" He rapped at Arron. His shark teeth mocking the fighter. Another track came on to the boombox, 'Survival'. As the song came to it's higher tempo he began to dance, it was strange. His sense of balance was adjusted now to the loss of footing. He slammed his boombox arm toward the ground spinning at high speeds toward Arron. He sent a flurry of kicking attacks and a swooping attack with his extended arm.

Fluid motion. From spin, now he lead to a mid air corkscrew, it grew in length then recoiled. It created a pulsing motion with the rotations. The corkscrew was aimed at toward Wynn, it was hard to get a clear shot on the man with the pulsating rotation. Their damage output wasn't something to scoff at either. It left mechanical burn marks, the viciousness of his speed, "I call this Helicoprion, the shark of wheel teeth!" He cackled as he attack Wynn,

[/quote]
[/quote][/quote]
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron avoided the kicks, and ducked under the swooping attack. This guy was no slouch, but he had fought a similar opponent in the underground. When Lucias began his spin attack Arron just waited for Wynns reaction.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Diego Oeste

Diego's eyes went wide when he saw the boombox change. "¡OH, Dios mío! ES UN puto ROBOT!" Diego yelled as he just began shooting at the man while screaming at the top of his lungs. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he said and then stopped as he put more bullets in his guns, and began shooting again while backing up into the group, keeping distance away from the man since he did not want to be punched again. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed his eyes were closed.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Wynn Stanton

As soon as the corkscrew started towards him, Wynn threw his two knives towards Lucius, launching them at the man's torso and hoping that they'd hit while the guy was stuck in his corkscrew. As the kicks approached, he held up his arms as in a boxing stance block, taking the kicks as their force sent him skidding back across the floor. But...something was off. It would have felt to Lucius like Wynn was wearing some kind of metal guard on his arms under the sleeves of his jacket--which he actually was. Still, the guards were only on his arms--that was the one surprise he had tucked away. After he had skidded back, he dropped his arms, reaching into the recesses of his coat and pulling out two more knives.
"Look at that, he's actually kind of strong," he gave a snarky laugh and took his stance again, ready to react to another attack.
And THAT'S when the bullets started flying. A frown of surprise flashed across his face for just a moment before the manic grin returned, and he laughed again at the sight.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:32 pm

T H E M E

As the bullet's left hole in his gaudy coat, Lucius felt an acute pain in his thigh...Surely the leg damage would catch up. Man the kid's got accuracy, but I won't mean shit~!. He threw the knife back at Wynn, a stream of blood followed. This was good. It needed to be like this.  
He smirked as he aimed his arm toward the group as a whole. He grasp a hunk of cement from the ground and flung it. He rode the cement meteor, dancing on it like the show off he was. He still kept balance. Like a sling shot his arms stretched, increasing tension. Boom. The hunk of modern earth scatter about below him, like a fragmentation grenade without the fiery element. Chucks of asphalt, cement and rock began to spread like high-speed bullets in every which way. His metallic arms kept him in a shield like armor, encasing himself in a embrace.

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron saw the blood from the thrown knife, and something inside of him snapped. The air around him changed to a psychotic lust, and his body seemed to move strangely. As the asphalt flew at him, he dove to the side, taking as little damage as he could. The high speed asphalt flew easily through his coat and hit him in the legs and lower torso. When he landed he rolled upright, and began to move towards Lucias. "Ooohh, we have a resourceful one here. I hope you can entertain me. Now, what does you blood look like?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 2 Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Vivian Orderly

Vivian put up a block. This guy was intense. I mean. throwing concrete...what the fuck? Vivian's skin wasn't too strong, nor was her block, but it protected her face. She made a quick glance to see if the others were alright, and then saw the man himself. She grabbed a piece of cement herself, and ran to the man. She stopped and started to wail on the arm with the concrete. Over and over she was smashing against it.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:01 pm

T H E M E

Lucius flipped the middle finger toward "Ooh, I wonder y'all look like with thus up your ass!" He spat in Arron's general direction "The psycho trick don't work on me, there's some else much stronger than you all put together!" Lucius began to parade around. His mechanical arms following his arrogant attitude. "Like you can do shit compared to me or my boss!" He began to pin drop, getting faster and faster..creating sparks as he did. He noticed Vivian get close enough to annoy him. "Sit down~!" He laughed with a snort as his gauntlets caught fire from the sparks he generated. The man rolled around at high speeds in a defensive wheel like shape. Flames engulfed him as he did. Like a chariot of fire. He aimed his attack toward Arron

Last edited by Creatio Ex Materia on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron grinned as Lucias attacked him. As the wheel came at him, Arron spat back at Lucias. "I've killed scarier people then you...." He side stepped the wheel, and ran over to Vivians side. "So scary in fact, that most of the crowd shit themselves when he entered the ring. The smell was awful." He then turned to Vivian. "I hope I'm not scaring you or Tim. I get like this when I see blood. Get back and leave it to me and Wynn. Your no fighter, and you won't be able to hold up for very long." He then turned back to Lucias. "So far I'm not impressed."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:23 pm

T H E M E

The flame wheel continued as the arms scraped across the hard ground, the drift followed, it ignited harder. Lucius wasn't intimidated, "Talk~! Talk~!" He mocked the talkative fighter. The wheel came to an abrupt stopped as it switched to a more pin wheel attack kicking up the ground, the ground flinging flame wheel was aimed at Arron "Like I give a tiniest shit about you stories, I told you're just not scary~!" He cackled as he slammed harder and harder as he attacked Arron. The heat and shards of earth mixed with the man's hard steel. Lucius felt like his tactic need to change for a bit if they could somehow discover to deflect it, repetition is a stale thing

Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Vivian Orderly

Vivian looked around for a bit. Maybe she couldn't fight, but she could use the area around her. There was a fire hydrate across the street, and it could be used. She smiled. This could work! She ran across the street and into a nearby building. She found a crowbar in it. This wound do. With the bar in hand, she went to the hydrate and waited for the right moment. She had to aim, since she only had one shot. She waited....and waited...and then began to pry. As she pried, a burst of cold water blasted out of the hydrate, and toward Arron and Lucius. She was very sure this would hit, and cause some sort of damage to the tiger shark.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Diego Oeste

Diego went into his bullet belt to reload his guns once more, and looked over to Vivian. He was afraid that she might get hurt, and well... He didn't very much care about himself as he did for her. "¡Vamos señorita Vivian! I could not bare if you got hurt! Doh!" Diego said as he cowered when the concrete and such came along. His head was bleeding, and his vision was wobbly, but he was dedicated to Vivian. "Amigos! Take this! You have six rounds!" he said and threw it over to Wyn. "I shall take the lovely Señorita Vivian inside! I shall cover from in the Hotel!" Diego said as he motioned for Vivian to come over to him. "Ummm... Señorita Vivian? What are you doing?" he asked in confusion as Vivian was by the hydrant. He went over to her. "We must go and-" he began to say until he jumped in shock at the hydrants burst of water, moving his feet out of the way and struck a very 'manly' pose as he stood on one foot and blocked as if the water could get on him. "Um... Uh..." he said and then struck another pose to at least dignify himself. "Why did you release the water?" he asked as the shot of water went right to the fighting pair.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Wynn Stanton

After having simply leaned nonchalantly out of the way of his knife that was thrown back him, he had spirited himself away into the shadows of a nearby alleyway, watching the fight progress and waiting for a moment to get back into it. His pale eyes almost seemed to gleam from the darkness, and as he stepped out, he was surprised when Diego tossed a gun to him.
"...Shoot him?" Wynn almost looked disappointed at the prospect of not using knives anymore, but hey--a gun was as good a weapon as any. He smiled, gripping the gun with both hands to cut down on the kickback, then aimed, using the same precision of accuracy that he used when throwing knives. Then--he fired once on Lucius, hoping that he'd be able to make good use of these bullets as fast as he could and get back to using his precious blades.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:17 am

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron easily dodged the debris flying at him, only to be sprayed by the water. "Well that puts a dampener on the situation." Yup, as bad a pun as any. Arron was quite pleased with himself. He ran up to Lucius. "Are we about done with this, or is there more? He quickly circled behind him, attempting to drive his forearm into Lucius' back. If he made contact, he would activate the tazer on his forearm guard and try to temporarily stun Lucius.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Creatio Ex Materia Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:19 pm

T H E M E

Th water, with considerable force, broke his focus. His attack was halted as he slammed against a wall, lucky enough for him Wynn's shots missed because of the ordeal. Lucius spat a hearty amount of water out. He felt one of ribs ache of the pressurized water. His grimace was clearly apparent.
As he wobbled up his gauntlets grasp the building's wall slowly gaining height. "Fine, I get it." He reach the upper most height of the building "I'll just keep distance too~!" His gauntlet began to punch the weak building, he slammed the gauntlet against the debris as it began to rise, hunks of the building began to chip off, firing like a machine gun barrage as high velocity speeds. The building's top floor collapsed, leaving a wave of dust.
While out of sight he snuck towards a street pole. He ripped it of it's holdings. He used the pole as a bat, throwing it after his swing.
He cough up some blood "Damn...She got me good"

[/quote]
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Creatio Ex Materia
Creatio Ex Materia
Cabbage Knight
Cabbage Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Vivian Orderly

"Now he's wrecking the hotel! We have to think of something." she said to the group. "I can't climb up there. This guy is being a serious pain in my ass." she sighed. She looked at the others. "You guys have any ideas?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:34 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron was about to speak when a street pole came whirling out of the dust. He casually ducked under it as it spun past him. "He doesn't seem to want to get into a melee. We could try to trap him so he'll be forced into it." He ran up to Lucius, sliding and attempting to kick out his legs from under him.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Wynn Stanton

With practiced grace, Wynn dodged in between the flying debris, and then went so far as to climb up onto one hunk of concrete only in order to back-flip over the street pole as it came sailing his way. He knew he was being a show-off--but Lucius was really starting to get on his nerves. Soon enough, he'd get tired of going easy on the guy.
"I don't really care what tactic we use as long as we take him down," Wynn returned to the side of his companions, a bright smile upon his face that was just reading 'I-want-to-stab-that-boom-box-man-in-the-face'.
He turned, watching as Arron tried to slide and knock Lucius's feet out from under him. He raised the gun again, waiting to see the outcome--he didn't want to miss again. He only had five bullets left.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Diego Oeste

Diego saw the effect and clapped his hands. "Marvelous! I shall fight too while we have the chance!" Diego yelled as he fired wildly at the boombox man, though his hand wasn't very stable. One eye was closed as he shot all 6 of his rounds, and then reloaded. He just hoped that he didn't shoot miss. That would be bad. "My idea involves trapping him." Diego said to Vivian in a hushed voice. "We must find more water to shot at him with, and maybe make him hit a building so many times that it collaspes on him." Diego said as he heard something getting pulled out of the ground. "Et seems that this hombre is no longer on the building?" he said since the noise was on the ground.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 2 Empty Here I go....

Post  Shadow_Okami Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Inner City // Hotel (Wreckage) - Page 2 Kisuki_net_artbooks_hakuouki-shinsengumi-kitan-original-illustrations_187-1
I may have a twisted obsession with the dead...

Ⱥltair Ӎindu
Death's Little Examiner

Altair was walking on the street within a distance as he look around for anything to write in his journal. He like to walk around a bit after finishing a good cup of tea in Chinatown. He didn't see anything yet, until he saw the top of the hotel building collapse out of nowhere. He stop and though Well that isn't something I didn't expect He knew something must be up for that to happen. Building don't just collapse on itself without any reason to. He knew the building wasn't that old, so that lead that a fight was going on. He sighed and open the side to his coat. He pull out a syringe with clear liquid inside it. He took the cap off with his teeth, put the needle in his arm, and inject him the liquid inside it. He took the syringe out of him, put it in his coat pocket, spit the cap out of his mouth, and move his arm a little. He felt great energy inside him and said" It's going to be one of those days" He look serious and head to where the building was to see if anyone was there. Die or alive

...doesn't mean I will let that get in my way in helping the sickly and the injure

Last edited by Shadow_Okami on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow_Okami
Shadow_Okami
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next