Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

"We have no time to deal with Captain Idiot...We must save Jade." he said, and left Ripper to deal with Mocha. (exit)

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper shot back and looked at Mocha,"Alright look, maybe you're right, but just take the drug with you in case you think you can use it. We need a fucking army and as it is we don't have one!"He yelled,"If I didn;t think this plan would work I'd be killing Vivian myself!"
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 Screenshot2013-07-19at85009PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Mocha snarled as she took the drug and looked at it, her cheek was bleeding because the bullet grazed her face. "Sure, whatever..." Mocha said as she shoved it in her pocket. She had no idea what was going through this person's mind. "Are you coming or are you going to stay?" Mocha asked, though she doubt it. The man got tranqs in his crotch. She got into the truck and started the engine, and whatever Ripper decided they went off.
*Exit*

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:49 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper pushed through the numbing sensation in his body and went with them all, blocking everything else out.
*EXIT*
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:08 am

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 4922a7f6-7397-4e61-ae82-06b55aee5957

Dorothy was hiding upstairs in her room. The room had paper butterflies on it along with different drawings of the people that meant to her a lot. She had her blanket which Catherine and Jade told her was the first blanket she ever had when she was a baby. She played with her doll a little while longer until Dorothy felt thirsty. She waited for a whole to see if anyone came back yet until she tiptoed down to get some water. She took a plastic cup and began to drink from the water cooler on the same floor of the medical bay. The water cooler upstairs didn't have cold water.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:22 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 Kraven_zps86e8227c

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven suddenly opened his eyes, they slowly opened "..." then, the man suddenly jolted. The bed shot up for a moment before it was brought down. The man let out a sigh, he was in the medical bay again, and strapped down. Right, he was shot, the man slowly looked over to his right side, an arm was missing "Right..." he said in a disappointed sound, that guy actually managed to hit him, no one had ever managed that before. The man let out another sigh, before looking around the room, it was pretty much empty. But then he saw someone, a little girl. Even Kraven was confused at this. But none the less the man smiled at Dorthy "Hey there... what's your name?" he asked in a light one, still weak.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 am

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 4922a7f6-7397-4e61-ae82-06b55aee5957

Dorthy jumped when she heard something jump, which was Kraven getting up. She turned around, her water spilled on her dress and she stood frozen looking at the one armed man with a scar on his face. He looked very scary, and when his eyes caught sight of her the cup in Dorthy's hands was crushed. Someone had seen her! Nurse Mocha would be very cross with her. Then the man smiled, and Dorthy smiled back at him before coming close to the bed. She was silent for a moment, "Dorthy..." she introduced herself. "Who are you?" Dorothy asked, she knew he was probably in Conquer Worm, but she didn't know his name.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:31 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven arched an eyebrow at the little girl, staring at her in disbelief, why was a little girl in this building? She seemed familiar somehow, but Kraven shrugged it off "Kraven... just Kraven..." he told her in a weak voice. Kraven looked at the girl, she was scared, yeah no shit "Aye... don't be scared... I've just gotten hurt a lot is all... who needs arms anyways?" the man tried to get up again, but the restraints were keeping him tied down. Kraven sighed, sometimes Mocha cared too much, she knew he was going to leave as soon as he woke up, why try to stop him. Kraven looked to Dorthy with a slightly dispirited face that made him look rather silly "Hey... can you loosen these things for me...?" he asked followed by a yawn "I promise I won't tell Mocha about it..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Dorthy looked at Kraven closely as he pulled against his restraints. He was part of Conquer Worm and Jade did talk about that name sometimes. Though was it a name that she was supposed to be scared of she wasn't sure. "Okay." she said as he put her doll with the blue face on the desk next to him and crawled on top of him. She began to pull the restraints, and looked at her arm curiously. "Why is your arm gone? It looks like when Katies arm was gone, but Nurse Mocha sewed it back on... Will that happen with yours?" she asked as she pulled one belt loose.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven continued to smile as Dorthy loosened his restraints "Many thanks..." he said thankfully. Then as Dorthy asked him what happened to his arm, Kraven arched an eyebrow at her "A cactus shot it off..." he answered rather simply, well that was technically true. Unfortunately with how it seems, he wasn't getting that arm back "I don't think mine can be sown back on... but yeah... isn't a big deal to me, I've had worse..." he said as he let out a sigh "Where did everyone go...?" he asked, looking quite confused.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Dorthy nodded her head, but frowned when he said that the arm wasn't going to be sown back on. When he asked of where everyone else was, she face scrunched up before answering, "They went to find some girl. The face on the blimp said that she was down in the sewers." Dorthy said while recounting the events. "Nurse Mocha lead them... Then she got really mad at Mister Claw Man and shot him right here in the... The Oh-oh place.... when he said something. I don't know why... It was scary." Dorothy said as she motioned to her crotch and made a face.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven looked almost disappointed and guilty that he was out of the game for that long, at least they continued without him, Kraven always felt that without him they never did anything. When she described Mocha shooting Ripper though, the man suddenly smiled, then burst out laughing "REALLY!? That's hilarious! I wonder why she shot him..." he said after his outburst of laughter "I wonder what he could have said to deserve that... he couldn't have possibly said something stupid like keeping the girl around or something..." Kraven began to think about what could have possibly happened. Maybe he just hit on her? Nah. Kraven shook his head then looked back to Dorthy "Are you done with the restraints yet?" he asked tilting his head to the side.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Dorthy shrugged her shoulders when Kraven asked why Mocha shot Ripper in the dick. "I saw it in the video room. Nurse Mocha tells me to stay either there or in my room. She says to always look out for danger." Dorthy said and struggled with the last belt. "This one... Is... Really tight..." Dorthy said to Kraven before finally unbuckling the last restraint. "There!" Dorthy said as she slid off of Kraven and then went to grab her doll. "Um... Where will you go?" Dorthy asked, she didn't really want to be left alone.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven rose up as Dorthy unbuckled what was keeping him strapped down "Yes! Freedom!" he announced, his hand up in the air. That action was then followed by disappointment because he couldn't bring both arms up. Kraven swore if he didn't already kill Diego he would kill him again! The man let out a sigh and looked up the window, things seemed to have died down in the city. There really isn't anything he could do now. Kraven turned back to Dorthy, the man was quite a giant, not quite as big as Chef, but up there, so he kneeled down to he could be near her level. He really didn't have much to do right now, so he might as well look after the girl, no one else was for some reason "I'll stay... not like I have much to do with a missing arm..." he told her with a half-smile.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Dorthy smiled at Kraven, clapping her hands together. "Then... Then we can play checkers!" Dorthy said in an excited tone. Someone was going to play with her! She usually never had anyone to play with her and this giant man seemed nice enough. Dorthy went to get the checker board before the man even agreed, and came back with the box. "I'm going to be red." she said as she placed the board on the table.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven looked out the window again, perhaps Jade was dead, it was already past 3 AM. Well shit, Kraven hoped that someone respectable would take control, he'd wait to see how things turned out before he made his move. If things didn't go his way, he'd need to change that. Either way, Kraven had no time for that right now. The nun smiled to Dorthy and followed her "Checks? Sure." he said in an oddly friendly tone, well odd to anyone that usually knew the man. He walked to the table that Dorthy had placed to player checkers "Fine by me, Blacks my favorite color..." he responded as he sat down on a chair. Kraven looked awkward on the chair, men of his size often did.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:48 am

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

"I like Red! Cause on my hair... Daddy also uses black. He says it reminds him of his life though..." Dorthy said as she grabbed her hair for emphasis, and then trailed off when she talked about her dad. As the pieces were set up Dorthy smiled at Kraven. "You go first." She said as she kicked her legs under the table. Being as small as she was she didn't exactly touch the bottom when sitting down. Whatever Kraven moved his piece Dorthy would also hers. Looks like she knew the game well enough. She didn't noticed but some of the doctors looked and gasped at the scene. Here was a little girl playing checkers with a giant murder man.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:19 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven smiled at Dorthy as she talked about her liking for the color red, and her father "Black reminds him of the color red huh...? I wonder why that is..." he said as he started playing checkers with her. He was sorta quiet in that time, and very bad at playing checkers, very very bad. The man even looked dismayed, he was totally going to lose "H-hey... so who's your dad?" he asked, before he heard a slight boom. A small explosion, Kraven's eyes lowered, oh shit. Kraven suddenly stood up "That isn't good..." then he heard it, it was the Inquisitor's voice. It played everywhere in the Palace "Heheh.... you know... I never liked the Conqueror Worm Palace... always kinda got in the way of my view of the city from my tower..." almost immediately following his voice, the first five floors of the building exploded. Kraven's eyes widened, the man grabbed Dorthy "CRAP!" the entire building was falling apart, slanting to the side, slowly falling down. Kraven held Dorthy in his good arm, and began to run in the exact opposite of where the building was falling "HOLD ON!" he yelled, before raising Dorthy to his good shoulder "Hold on to my shoulder! Or my back! JUST STAY HANGING ON ME!" he yelled as the man pulled a grappling hook from his robe "Thank god Mocha didn't strip me!" he yelled as he got to a window, the room was slowly falling back, and Kraven was slipping, the entire building was falling apart with all those people in it. Kraven couldn't do much now, except save this girl, whomever she was. The building was slowly tearing apart under and behind Kraven as he show the grappling hook at another building from the window "MAKE SURE YOU HANG ON!" he repeated himself as he zipped out of the building with Dorthy, they flew through the air towards a parallel building. Kraven tried his best to keep himself balanced while keeping Dorthy safe. When they reached the other building, he tossed Dorthy onto its roof, then tried to climb up "Tch..." he was tired, and holding on by an arm "I'll join with Death soon... how blissful..." the man whispered to himself, believing these were his last moments.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:50 am

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

Dorthy hummed, and clapped her hands as she made her moves. In her mind she was cheering because she never won checkers. Her father didn't even let her win since he wanted her to win due to critical thinking skills alone, and you know what... It helped Dorthy when it came to problem solving. She was a very bright child, and it showed in her playing when she tricked Kraven into making a line. "Hehehe... My Daddy? Oh... He told me not to tell anyone... He's scared that if people knew... They'd try to hurt me... So does nurse Mocha, and nurse Catherine..." Dorthy sighed and then she felt the building shake. "Wh-what was that?" Dorthy asked, but she knew... She felt this before. "M-mister Kraven! What's happening!?" she called as she grabbed Katie and placed her in her shirt when Kraven grabbed her arm. The building was slanting! It felt so weird. Kraven didn't need to tell Dorthy twice to hold onto him and grabbed on like a leach. She was scared, but she didn't cry. Jade taught her to always hold in the crying until the very end and she was near people who cared about her, but it was hard. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Dorthy screamed when they zipped, her legs wrapped around Kraven's waist and she held onto tighter. "D-don't worry Katie and Mister Kraven sir! We'll be okay!" Dorthy said before she felt herself being thrown. She held onto her doll for a moment, her heart beating like a drum. "Mister Kraven!" She called as she looked at the man who was only holding by one arm. It must have been really hard to do that... She had to help him, but what could she do. She looked around on the roof to see if there was anything to pull the man up... Or maybe she can go down and open the window for him! "Hold on Mister Kraven! I'll help you!" Dorthy said as she ran down the stairs of the building, looking for the window that can get to Kraven. They were above one. Then she saw his feet dangling went to open to window, only it was locked. She did her best to pull, until eventually she grabbed a potted plant and then threw it at the window really hard causing it to break, though she had to do it a couple of times in order to break it so Kraven got a heads up from the pounding on the window. "Mister Kraven!" she called when it finally broke though, her arms were tired.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:11 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven suddenly heard the window at his feat shatter "Hmm...?" RIGHT THE WINDOWS! Why didn't he think of that? The man smiled as he heard Dorthy, she was okay "Okay... move away from the windows!" he warned Dorthy, before swing back and forth. The man suddenly swung right through the window, landing nicely into the building "HAHAHAH! I LIIIIIVE!" and thus, Dorhy could have done the world a favor by letting the man die, the world was forever doomed. Kraven knelt down to Dorthy, smiling at her "Heh... thanks..." he said before standing back up and turning to look out the window. He looked to Baker Street, it looked like there was quite a lot of conflict going on. Kraven turned back to Dorthy "Mocha and Catherine eh? So that could only mean your Jade's kid..." he said to her with a dull face, it was quite easy to fit the pieces together after she said that "Well... I'm afraid I'm going to have to go down there to find the man who did that to the Palace... and rescue your nurses..." he told her "Wanna come with me or stay here?" he asked, hoping she'd come with him since he always usually needed someone coming along for the ride.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:10 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll

When Dorthy heard that Kraven needed room she ran out of the way, and hid behind a desk covering her head. She cautiously poked her head out from behind it and smiled. Not realizing that she could have done the world a favor by leaving him to die, but her eyes, the eyes of a child, Kraven was a big cuddle bear who shouted a lot and wore a dress. And that was good enough for her! "Yeah... You know Daddy!" Dorthy said as she nodded her head happily. "Are you friends with my dad?" She asked before he asked her to come. "C-come? Y-you want me to come?" Dorthy asked as she held her face in shock. No one ever asked her to come for anything. She expected him to leave her all alone like everyone else when they needed to go somewhere important. "A-and do what?" she asked, wondering if he was asking her because she needed to do an important job with him or something.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:03 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven smirked as she asked if she was friends with Jade, only one thought went through Kraven's head. One, infinitely brain-shattering thought: Jade had FRIENDS!? Now that was weird! Anyways, Kraven slowly nodded to Dorthy, Kraven thought that the only friends Jade had were sex friends. Kraven on the other hand, believed that friends and companionship were nonexistent in No Man's Land. So Kraven just kinda simplified it for her "Yeah, friends since the man started Conqueror Worm..." he responded to her in a friendly tone. The nun man even looked confused as Dorthy asked why "Well I'm going to rescue everyone from whomever just blew up that building and tried to get rid of us... " he responded to her "Wouldn't you want to be there to rescue them too?" he asked tilting his head to the side "One thing... how okay are you with violence?" that question should have answered itself, she couldn't be THAT sheltered, she may be a little girl but this was No Man's Land.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 25 DorthyFentom

Dorthy ran at Chef, and jumped right into his arms. "JOEL!" she said and hung there for a moment on his waist. She looked up at him, her face all red from the work out. Ever since she's been doing this training she's had more energy and her pale complex started to turn more pink. Even her freckles began to disappear. Change of diet, change of... Everything. At first Dorthy couldn't adjust, but with constant reminders from her father and the training she HAD to adjust. Mocha didn't reall approve of such a dramatic turn for Dorthy so she and Chef began to do what they could for the little girl to make the change not as dramatic as it seemed.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:54 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven smirk slowly turned into a smile, then grew and grew once he got Dorthy's response. She was perfectly fine with violence? PERFECT. The man began to laugh "BWAHAHAHAHA! Good, because I can't leave you here." he told her, his words following the laughter being quite subtle. Kraven picked up Dorthy and put her on his back "Hang on..." Kraven then pulled an assault rifle from his robe, it was the best he could hold at this point anyways. The man grinned, it was time to ride to battle "It's about time we rescue everyone... Mocha, Chef... Catherine..." Kraven simply smirked again "Let's go..." Kraven walked away, out of the building, and towards Baker Street. No way in hell were those guys going to die on his watch, they were far too interesting to kill off this soon!
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25