Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

+5
Inspector Lestrade
The Hidden Spring
Creatio Ex Materia
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:51 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot looked at Bunny more intently, he was a bit worried about her, even if he didn't know her, it was harsh leaving her here "On second thought... the chaos should... be able to cover out exit... how about we just leave...?" he asked her, also, it was noticeable that he went back to his usual more odd speech pattern. He began to walk away, it was time to go as far as he was concerned, he didn't want to face the likes of Hannibel or Kraven just yet, at least, not without preparation. Elliot stopped and looked back to Bunny "It might have been a good... idea to have you on our side... after this... Worm will send someone after us... an Assassin." Oh yes, they were gonna come back and fight, he knew it. Elliot began to walk away once again "Will you leave with me...?"

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:05 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 BunnyMio
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny listened to him, and smiled.
"Being a gentleman huh...I can respect that...but don't worry...I'll protect you from any assassin. I am the best after all." she chuckled, and folded the rifle back to how it was, and then pulled the skin on her leg back. She placed the gun back, shook it a bit, and then pulled it up and fastened it. "Let's go then...okay?" she asked, giving a bit of a smile.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:12 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot seemed happy that Bunny agreed to leaving with him, if only because he was relieved. Elliot nodded to Bunny "Then... let's go..." he told her as he began to walk away. Elliot heard it, the cries of pain and horror coming from the burning building, Elliot didn't bother turning, he wasn't particularly happy to hear such horrid sounds coming from the building, but as they said, good riddance. Elliot then came to a stop for a moment, turning to look at Bunny again "So.. before we go... how did your leg like that?" he asked pointing at her legs.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:27 am

BunnyMio

"Car bomb gone wrong..." Bunny said. "It's...well...it was bad. I lost a lot of myself that day." she said, petting her other arm gently at that moment. "I manage to live with it...I guess." she said, walking next to him now. She sort of enjoyed the company, since he didn't want to immediately undress her with his eyes. She had that problem with men, since she was the more attractive people in this place...mostly because she was a girl. She remembered back to the bombing, how painful it was, how mangled she became...the utter hate for the person who changed her like that.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:31 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot nodded as he listened to Bunny, she told her story, and Elliot immediately felt bad. He hoped that wasn't his fault, could it be? He was probably too young to have done that, right? He could totally pull of a car bomb when he was a child, and he's been in the business for a long time. No, it couldn't have been him, he hoped not, nah. Elliot nodded to Bunny again, a more full nod that gave a bit more closure. Elliot kept on walking "Sorry about that... well... let's go..." and with those words Elliot went off to meet with everyone again, hopefully Jo and Akuryo had survived that, if they didn't, this war was going to go make a very bad turn of events.
(EXIT)

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:35 am

BunnyMio

"Thanks..." she said, and followed him. She could tell they were being watched. There was no question. She would play it off as a trick later, the best she could do. She followed him, walking down the street with him, leaving the burning building behind (exit)

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:28 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper ran in and looked around,"What in the fuck happened? I was gone ten minutes!"He yelled.

Last edited by Inspector Lestrade on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:34 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Vivian Orderly
Code Name: Orderly

"T-thank you." she said. She looked around for a moment, seeing the fire start to die down. "It looks like the building won't collaspe." she said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Jade Fentom
Code Name: Doctor Feel Good
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade growled when he watched Elliot and Bunny leave. "That woman... She's going to give us trouble Mocha. Kill or buy off?" jade asked and Mocha thought about it. They kind of knew Bunny Mio since they were scouting her without her knowledge. Or perhaps she knew and didn't know the extent.

"I'd say we observe her relationship with Vulture. See if it's purely business which it probably is." Mocha said as she looked back at Jade, and he nodded.

"My thoughts exactly..." he said before turning back to the building, and nodding at Vivan's observation. "Astute observation there." Jade said as he jumped over to the building and began traveling down. He then met up with Ripper. "Sneak attack that couldn't have been prevented because of time. Elliot and Vulture will pay..." Jade said as he walked with his cane with Mocha following him. "Gather up the rest of the team... We have revenge to serve." said the Doctor as Mocha picked up a couple of the things that used to be in the building. "... At least we have an excuse not to eat the meat anymore."

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 <a href=Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren
Codename: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Anime_tay_by_death_by_emotion-d3nycnq_zpsf484cc39

Vivian Orderly

Vivian slowly climbed off the roof of the building, and put her feet on the ground. She sighed and looked at the group as they walked. She didn't have a choice, did she? She had to follow them. She followed them back into the building
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:14 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 <a href=Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
Mocha Deren
Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
"Well... I'm off to find Kraven, but that's in the Fun Land... The offer stands for anyone who wants to join me." Mocha said as she went off the gather the rest of the group.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:59 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"We keep Bunny alive...I struck a deal, she'll help us out when we need it as long as we get her out with us Doctor."He said calmly,"I'll find her when we need her, just give me the say so."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:06 am

Jade Fentom
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Really? Well... That's good on you Ripper! Good show and what not! Only thing... How do you know that we can trust that red head?" Jade asked as he crossed his arms, his cane hanging from his arm. "Also where is Hannibal? Did you see where he went? I need to know if we can still use him for a delightful payback plan." Jade said since he remembered Hannibal fighting since he saw him from the roof of another building.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:22 am

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

"She's a business woman...we make good on our end of the bargain and she'll make good on hers."He said,"And I don't give a shit where that cannibal is."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:35 am

Vivian Orderly

"Uhhh guys...I'm gonna look around...I don't think I'll be good in any plan." she said. She waved and took off. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Jade Fentom

"Indeed... Though I the leader only looks for usefulness, and although I do not agree with Hannibal on a couple of things... He is useful. Just tolerate him for now." Jade said to Ripper, and watched as Vivian went off on her own. "She's a goner... And aren't you and Mocha the ones who brought her here?" Jade asked with a raised eyebrow. Though he didn't say it, he wanted Ripper to look after Vivian to make sure that she doesn't get killed yet. He had an ass he wanted to tap.

Mocha came rushing back, and Jade was cleaning up some of the rubble. The doctor turned around to greet her, but he knew that she had bad news. "What is it?"

"Vero is dead."

"... I'm sorry repeat that."

"Vero is dead. Bunny Mio killed him. He bled to death." There was silence and then left. Obviously to fuel off his anger.

*Exit Jade*

Mocha Deren
Codename: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Mocha Deren
"So... Let's fix this place up! Ripper we need to get rid of the fire. in the rooms and get the power back on! I need to heal people until Jade comes back from his episode." Mocha said as she clapped her hands together and went to work on their Palace. She pulled out people from the rubble and placed them in stretchers. She got the ones who were still okay and willing to move to put out most of the fire. This was going through most of the night, and all Ripper had to do was bring up the power.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:04 am

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Hell's Chef lumbered back with a basket he weeved himself, with a large red bow, with spots of dried blood on it. It had an assortment of ingredients, fruit, veggies, arms, a few intestines, a leg was in there...spices...some fresh basil...al the stuff. When he came back he saw his home was burned. His eyes went wide.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed as loud as he could, and went inside, heading toward Mocha. His breathing was deep, and hard. The man was angry. "IS MY KITCHEN DESTROYED!?" he yelled. "I DEMAND TO KNOW THE CONDITION OF MY WORK SPACE!" he was fuming angry.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:15 am

Mocha Deren
While Mocha was fixing up her patients as best as she could she heard a familiar scream of anger. She tensed up as she looked behind her. She didn't need this right now, she had patients to take care of. "Chef! I didn't think that you would be back from shopping so soon!" Mocha said with a smile, trying to seem as friendly as possible towards the insane man. "Um... Have no idea. Only the Creator knows that... And She isn't giving me a clear idea of what. It's a blur... But if I can guess... Yes" Mocha said as she stepped back, but made sure not to leave her patients. She had tranqs for the chef is he came near her.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:28 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef roared in anger and lumbered off toward the kitchen. He went up all the stairs to the floor where the base was. He walked into the kitchen. It was spotless. Nothing was out of place. Chef was angry.
"EVERYTHING IS DISORGANIZED!" he yelled. "HANNIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!" he roared and in his anger started to make a soup for everyone to eat. He worked fast and hard, using the meats and other such to make the soup. "THE STOCK IS TOO HEAVY!" he yelled, and then added more water to it, and added more meat. He started to stir, and then let it simmer. "Mmmm...it needs...pepper..." he started, and added some pepper to the concoction. "This is...a worthy meal." he said, and stood in the kitchen, letting his soup simmer and cook.

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:29 am

Mocha Deren
Mocha sighed as she watched Chef walk up the stairs and went back to her patients. She hoped that the power would come on soon. The fire was already dealt with, and Mocha was already doing the best she could with her patients, in fact she already dealt with five that were in critical now and they were alright now, but for how long? Finally she saw some of Hannibal's men coming in to help them with her patients and for that she was greatful, and thanked her Creator. Then she heard another scream and made a little 'doh!' she forgot that Hannibal was using that kitchen to clean. She looked up the stairs to see if the man was coming down, but saw that he wasn't. That was fine by her, maybe he was cooking to calm himself down. "Hey Ripper! Go and put the power on already!" Just then Jade came in with supplies with a relieved sigh. He saw that things were being taken care of as best as they could. "Good... Oh Mocha! I need to see you in my room. Immediately." Jade said as he placed his stuff, and Mocha knew what he meant. She looked around, biting her lip before following him to his office. As of what happened in there was hard to make out because of the muffled voices, though a few smacks were heard, along with some screaming. Then there was silence.

Suddenly Mocha came out of the room, leaning on the wall before she went back to her patients along with Jade. They weren't speaking to each other as of right now.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Ripper nodded as he went to get some of the fires out,"This is ridiculous."He said as he stamped out a few of the smaller ones and dumped some water on the others,"Hey! I found someones knife in here!"He yelled,"It's a, little melted..."He said before he flipped on the power switch,"Got it!"

Last edited by Inspector Lestrade on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pressed send just a little too soon.)
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Hideout // Conqueror Worm Palace (Wreckage) - Page 2 SuperheroDude_zps3f876521

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"
-------------------------------------

Bravery had been out on his daily patrols of the city--okay, so, they were not always daily--but close to daily!--and because of this, he had missed all of the chaos that had gone down back at the Worm Palace. Now, as he returned, he came upon the building and stared at it for a moment.
"Something here is...different..." He stared for a while at the building, unable to put his finger on it. Could it be...maybe that the curb was re-painted? No, no...Oh! Wait! He then realized just how beat up the building looked, and surmised that there must have been a battle or something at the building! Or inside the building. Either way, the base wasn't looking too good.
He made his way inside, trying to find somebody to tell him exactly what had happened, up until he finally found Mocha.

"Ah, hello there!" he greeted her as he approached, giving her a wave. He stood in front of her, glancing around once again at all of the patients. "So...I get the feeling that I missed something important. Were there supervillains here in my absence? Exactly what happened?" He could hear Ripper shouting something about knives from in a different room somewhere, but he didn't pay it much mind.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:50 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef stared at the pot of soup...staring...staring...blankly staring at the pot of soup that was simmering on the stove. He didn't say anything...hell he didn't do anything. He was literally just watching his soup cook. After a little while, he tasted the soup, and silence filled again.
"IT REQUIRES PAPRIKA!" he yelled, and took some from the cupboard, and sprinkled just a little bit into the soup in a very delicate manner. The man was a hulking mass of murdering man, but he was delicate with the spices he used. Too much, and the soup could be ruined. He tasted it again. More silence. "THE MEAL IS COMPLETE!" he yelled, turning down the heat too a low heat and started to set the table. He then realized something. Jade was a vegiteran.
"I will have to make a salad or something. Maybe a nice fruit salad...and then a normal salad...and the soup requires bread for dipping..." his job wasn't done yet. He went back into the kitchen and used Barbra to chop the fruits and veggies into small bite size pieces. He mixed the fruit, put it out, and then made a house salad. He started to knead the dough of his gluten free bread, he realized there was no dressing for the salad. He finished putting the bread sticks into the oven, and made a makeshift dressing of oil, vinegar, and several different spices for a kick. He grinned a toothy, evil looking grin. This was a good meal for Worm. He served the rest of the food on the table, and then set the plates, forks, knives, spoons, what have you. As he finished folding the napkins in perfect triangles, he sat down at the table. "FOOD IS SERVED YOU WILL COME HAVE SOME!" he yelled in his deep voice. He sounded angry...but he always sounded like that.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:10 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha sighed in relief when the power was back on. She walked over to the couch that was still there in good shape. She sat down, taking deep breaths as she wiped away the sweat from her brow. She turned her head to look over to Bravery. "Missed something? What on Earth do you mean!? It's not like someone blew the first floor up, causing casualties, knocking out our power! No, no... We had a great big party with punch and cookies! Hell's Chef made a break through, and now knows basic math! NO! What the fuck do you think happened?! We got attacked, and are trying to recover as fast as we can. Where were you? Oh... It doesn't matter. You didn't exist until a couple of hours ago, so what could have you done? You were only an idea waiting to be formed so..." Mocha said, her tone changing as she held her head, covering a couple of bruises. "Congrats! You are finally alive after being an idea for so long... Happy Birthday!" Mocha said as she heard that dinner was being served. "Hey... Help me out here..." Mocha asked Bravery since she wanted to get to the table.

Jade had been operating on a few patients, and then heard Joel screaming that dinner was ready. He placed his scalpel down after finishing and came out of the office. He took off his gloves that were covered in blood and just sat at the table. "This looks very nice Chef... Thank you for cooking Conquer Worm this fine looking meal." Jade said as he sat at his place in the table. This was the only person he would eat from, and for good reason. The man threatened him, and he was good at the cooking itself as well. Jade being a gentleman just had to comply.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next