Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Conqueror Town

+7
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Inner City // Conqueror Town Empty Inner City // Conqueror Town

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:04 am

Conqueror Town is Conqueror Worm's idealized version of Conqueror Worm's "Great Leader's" ideals. Created as a showing of Conqueror Worm's "vision" for the world, it represents a new world order. Made and ruled by Conqueror Worm, with Jade Fentom as its leader, Conqueror Town is much like a smaller version of Highend. It has running water and electricity, all of its buildings are restored, and it is protected from large walls with Paladin technology. Conqueror Worm serves as its security force, while many prisoners outside of the faction are allowed in the city to work at menial jobs: Workers, mailmen, cooks, and other civil jobs. Much like Highend, it has a civilian population and a hint of civilized society. Conqueror Town is actually more open to outsiders, most likely to attract more followers, however, it is best not to cause any chaos within Conqueror Town. Those who break the laws of the town will suffer the full brutality of Conquer Worm. The town is still heavily under construction though, many of its buildings are still in ruin and in the process of being rebuilt, and nearly half of it isn't protected by wall.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Conqueror Town Empty Re: Inner City // Conqueror Town

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town 841ac8ee6483aacee450c6837e5c7df3a65e6faa_zps25e80ef6

when the wind is slow
and the fire`s hot
the vulture waits to see what rots.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A dull grey duffle bag sits comfortably outside the main government building. It`s dirty, clearly. Someone has scribbled doodles of hearts in permanent marker all over it, among other things. It reeks of cigar smoke and.. rigor mortis? Pretty sure there are some flies swarming the bag at this point. It doesn`t do much, surprisingly. Just waits for someone`s curiosity to peak enough to open it and discover the contents.  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ And hey! Tell the big man I said... hello. ❞
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:28 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town Justus4_zpsa5297f1c

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Ah, yes, it was a fine day! The servants of the fiendish wizard Sullonstein hadn't reared their ugly heads for quite some time, and the noble Knight of the Azure Flame was actually--getting a break? Egads, no! He had been training! But, for now, our young hero was wandering the city, when--what's this? He saw a small duffel bag sitting outside of one of the buildings! And--and it smelled horrible!
"What manner of witchcraft is this smelly parcel?" he spoke aloud, poking at the duffel bag with his lance a bit before venturing closer, half expecting some sort of evil creature to pop out. He stepped a biiit closer...then a biiit closer... "Aegis, do you think it safe?" he looked to his shoulder, where there was...nothing there...as if listening for an answer, before turning back to the duffel bag, poking at it with the lance again--and accidentally ripping through to the inside. Well! That was ONE way to open a duffel bag, indeed! Through the rip in the fabric, he peered inside...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town 841ac8ee6483aacee450c6837e5c7df3a65e6faa_zps25e80ef6

when the wind is slow
and the fire`s hot
the vulture waits to see what rots.

Inside the bag were four heads. Decapitated heads. Surrounded by flies. Classy! Their eyes were agape with terror, and one of them even seems to have had an eye gauged straight out. The cord that previously stuck that together was even dangling. Pretty nasty. They should be somewhat recognizable, but luckily there is a letter sitting on top of them that should clear everything right up !! It`s written in blue ink, in familiar and obviously copied handwriting...

" Dearest Doctor,

These are the heads of most of the Inquisitor`s lieutenants. That took me two hours. Wanna see what I can get done in a whole evening?

Yours truly,
♔ THE   BOSS ♔

P.S.
Where the fuck is Bunny`s apology letter? ♥ "

❝ And hey! Tell the big man I said... hello. ❞
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:36 pm

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

My, my. Heads weren't usually the type of loot you'd get from opening packages. Really, no healing herbs or gold or anything? He stared at the contents of the package for a moment, quite unimpressed, even with how grisly the sight was.
"And what are we supposed to do with these...?" he said, spearing one of the heads on his lance and lifting it out of the bag to get a better look at it. He was still unimpressed, so he flicked his lance, letting the head fly off and roll away somewhere. Looking back at the note again, he realized that this package was probably for their leader. Had he ordered heads or something? Maybe he should go get that.
He jogged to where the head had landed, picking it up on his lance again, then walking back over to the bag. He stood there, just sort of casually with a head stuck on the blade of his lance, pondering how to deliver these to Jade now that the bag was ripped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Inner City // Conqueror Town JadeFentom

"Shush there Justus..." said a very silky and smooth voice. Out from the shadows came a man in the grey coat, and red eyes. He had long hair and glasses which made him look very elegant, but one look into those eyes showed a very different man underneath. Those were the eyes of a souless man, a once broken man, a greedy man... A VERY dangerous man... Who was also very elegant. "What do we have here..." said the man as he peered into the bag, and a very sick, twisted smile appeared on those lips. "Ooooh my..." Jade said as he took the letter and began to read it. "Hmmm... I WAS supposed to do that... Looks like The Boss wants me to write that letter... Might as well... Justus. I want to use your back." Jade said as he had Justus turn around and Jade took out a piece of paper and began to write. He wrote an apology letter to Bunny.

To the Dearest Bunny Mio,

I say to you that I deeply apologize for raping you, torturing you, and breaking your body. If it means anything at all... I did not have fun either.

Deepest wishes from your friendly neighbor Doctor.

The Doctor...

He sealed the letter in a red stationary with a stamp seal of a snake on it. She would know who was from. "I want this deliver..."

"My name is the Doctor. JUST... The Doctor."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:01 am

Justus really had no issue with letting Jade use his back to write--the man WAS the king of the kingdom, after all! And knights always listened to their kings!
"All due respect, Your Highness, but--it pains me to see you have to stoop to write such things as apologies to the fiends of the evil wizard!" What a kind and benevolent king The Doctor was--to write apologies even to his enemies! Unbelievable kindness! "Also--if you're sending a return letter, would you like the heads to be returned, as well?" he asked, holding up his lance slightly and showing off the wonderfully bloody decapitated head that was on the tip of the blade.

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:18 am

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

"Justus, Justus... I will keep the gifts. It is is her way of showing her effort to clean up the mess known as the Inquisitor." Jade said with a chuckle as he looked at the red envelope with the snake stamp. "How are you feeling today Justus? How is your wound treating you? Did you go to Doctor Latte to get new bandages or did you forget again?" Jade asked as he looked at the red stain on Justus chest. He loved the boy, at lfirst he thought he was annoying but the moment he called Jade king he liked him. While he was speaking a person appeared at his side and grabbed the letter from his hand, racing to deliver it. It was odd at first but Jade was beginning to like it. The instant messengers. He then heard a "HIIIIIIII-YA! OW!" from the tower he was training Dorthy in and heard a crash. He looked up wondering if she was alright. She did bruise easily... "Looks like Dorthy ran into some trouble during her session... I need to check up on my little Doll." Jade said as he went to see if Dorthy was alright.

[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:20 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor was walking around the city with a smirk on his face,"We've come a long way..."He said cracking his neck, laughing as civilians in the streets backed away form The Ripper,"Oh come now! I can't kill you people unless you gimme a reason."He said laughing harder as he reached a ladder, he had become accustomed to climbing up onto a particular building each day, why this building? Because when he got to the top he could just see the graveyard and know his fallen friends were in sight.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:33 am

Justus blinked, staring for a moment when Jade mentioned wounds. Oh! That! Riiiight.
"Never fear, Your Highness, I am perfectly well!" He once again totally forgot to mention the fact that it wasn't in fact a wound. Just a large dose of red food coloring. But it LOOKED cool AND it made him and Aegis match, which was totally badass and knightly and awesome! As he heard Dorthy, he looked up towards the source of the sound as well, then waved to Jade as he went off to see his daughter. "I hope you find her well!" He looked back to the heads--the one on the tip of his lance in particular. Jade said that he had wanted to keep them. So...why were they still here? He shook the one head off his lance, letting it slide into the bag again. He knew that he couldn't exactly deliver them like this...so, he called over one of the messengers that were running around. "Hail, messenger! Our lord and leader would like these delivered to him--they're a gift!" he announced, pointing to the bag of heads. The messenger gave him a grossed out look, but picked up the bag and started carrying it to Jade's office either way. Justus smiled after him, quite proud of himself. Another good deed done! But--the Knight of Azure Flames never idles! As he stood there in front of the building, he scanned the streets, looking for any other good deeds he might help with...

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 am

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

"Hello? Dorthy?Jade called as he opened the door to see his daughter on the floor, panting and sweating. His been working her hard to make sure that she defended herself well. He didn't want her to be used as a weakness against him EVER again."Did you fall while doing a Hi-Jump Kick? Jade asked helped her up. Dorthy panted, looking up at her father in a pleadingly manner. "Daddy... Please... I'm so tired... I want a break..." Dorthy said with tears in her eyes which made Jade frown. He was doing this for her own good, but he did know that she needed a break. She felt weak in his arms and she HAS improved... Just not enough for Jade's liking. "Alright... Take a break for the day... Get some lemonade or something." Jade said and Dorthy smiled before hugging him. "Th-thank you Daddy! I promise you won't regret it!" Dorthy said with a huge grin before disappearing with a limp. She was clearly tired...

Meanwhile Dorthy ran through the halls, or rather skipped since her foot hurt so much to put too much pressure. "Joel! Mocha! Catherine! Kraven! I'm done for the day!" Dorthy cried trying to see who was around to play with her.

[/color]

Inner City // Conqueror Town DorthyFentom
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:50 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Inner City // Conqueror Town Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Inner City // Conqueror Town Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Inner City // Conqueror Town Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef heard her call, and got up from his little abode. He held a cat in his arms and walked out, the sun blinding him a bit, and walked to the building Dorothy was in. He knelt down and walked inside.
"Hi...Lamb..." he said, obviously trying to be more civil...but it was scary as hell. "I brought Muffin...she missed you..." he said, and sat down, looking at the girl with red eyes.

Inner City // Conqueror Town Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:16 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town Shion16_zps369b19ea

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

Matthias sighed a bit as he turned the corner and realized that he still wasn't quite sure where he was. He hadn't been around quite as long as the others and quite frankly... he still managed to get lost quite a bit. But then just ahead he caught sight of someone else... Oh! That person looked familiar... Adopting a smile, he walked forward. "Hello, Justus! How goes the combat with Sullonstein's followers today?" he asked, sticking his hands in his pockets as he came to a stop in front of the blue-haired male. He wasn't extremely familiar with the man, but he knew his name and his mission. He considered him an ally, for now.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:31 am

Justus heard a voice calling his name, and he looked to Matthias, giving him a big smile.
"Ah, hello there, Man of the Maroon Emblem!" he greeted him, taking up a proud, knightly stance. "Sullonstein and his followers have actually been quite quiet lately...they must be planning something! But, no matter what they are planning, the azure flames shall burn that plan to a crisp!" He gave a huge grin, raising his lance into the air slightly as if he was rallying an army to battle.

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:35 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

After a little Victor climbed down and made his way to the tower. Once there he saw Chef and Dorothy,"Hey."He said with a wave as he walked past, normally he would have tried to make conversation with Chef, but he had too much on his mind to talk. Instead he went right to his room to tinker on his claws,"Alright...so If I can get this right I can hide these in plain sight..."He said grabbing an arc welder and went to work.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:54 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias couldn't help but chuckle as Justus used that nickname, he found it rather amusing. But he still listened closely to his report- just modifying his words to fit his interests. No enemy movement today... Nice, peaceful, and quiet. He found himself agreeing with Justus- it felt like someone, somewhere, was planning something. "Very well, I shall keep that in mind." He bit his tongue slightly though, as he realized he'd just spoken with a more formal air. Damn, the knight was rubbing off on him. "So..." Part of him wanted to ask for directions, but he was too embarrassed. So instead, he left it at that, hoping Justus might say something else.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:17 am

"So...?" Justus waited for Matthias to finish, then chuckled slightly when he didn't. "Ah, I see the issue here! Yes, the aura of azure flames is a bit strong, isn't it? It radiates from my body without cease! It must be effecting you, making you feel faint and/or queasy, yes?! Well then! We're going to be spending the entire day together, to help you to get used to the aura, Maroon Emblem! What say you?! Do you agree to this?"

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:35 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

"..." For a moment, Matthias just stood there and stared. And then he stared some more. And then he lifted a hand and ruffled his own hair, thinking. "Er... Right... Uh... Well..." He had nothing to say to that- sure he had adjusted to Justus' strange behavior but this was a new one. And conceited too. "Surely a man such as yourself has better things to do than bother with me," he suggested, though really... what else was he gonna do?! If the man proved to be persistent... he'd give in. At least Justus was amusing to be around.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:41 am

"Nonsense!" Justus replied with a hearty laugh. "It is my duty to protect my allies, even those who are being assaulted by my own supernatural powers! The azure flames are somewhat hard to control...they burn eternally, in my very soul, you know!" He said this as if it was some basic, common knowledge fact that pretty much everyone should know. "So yes...we must spend time together, so to up your resistance to the blaze..."

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:51 am

Jason Pellinore
JP

Inner City // Conqueror Town Tumblr_m802q2fvoV1r92tggo1_1280

Jason was walking throughout the town, waving hi to people. His scarf standing out from everyone else. Jason walked to the main building where he spotted Justus and Matthias having a nice chat. He felt calm when he saw those two. Sure they were weird to him, but so were his friends. "Hi guys. Nice day were having aren't we?"Jason asked while he repositioned the bag he was holding behind his back.

"Don't you ever hurt my friends!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:17 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

"If you insist..." Matthias murmured, though he was smiling. Justus was all too amusing for his own good. But he was a good man, loyal and luckily, an ally. "I'm sure I'll adjust quick- I usually do. Oh- hello, Jason," He nodded to the man who walked over, shrugging a bit at the comment about a nice day. It was normal... and Matthias just didn't like normal. Too often it hid secrets. "I've just been told I must increase my resistance to Justus' soul here," He was grinning, but he tried to keep any sarcasm out of his voice. No need to insult an ally.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:32 am

Jason Pellinore
JP

Jason grinned to what Matthias was saying. He had to play Justus's game, it made Justus happy and kept himself out of harm. "Well if you need any training, I can help as well." Jason said. "I have my weights and gloves in my bag if you want to train right now. What should we do with him Justus? He needs to increase his experience points so he can level up, just look at his current level."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:38 am

"Ah, welcome, Warrior of Flowing Neckwear," Justus greeted Jason as the man approached. "Hm...no, this isn't a problem that can be solved by merely lifting weights! One must become accustomed to the aura of the azure flames within my soul simply by exposure! I must shadow Matthias' every move today...up until the aura emanating from my soul harms him no longer! You may also need to build up an immunity to Aegis' soul. His is pretty blazing, too." He lifted up his hand, as if to pet the bird that he believed to be on his shoulder--but there was nothing there, of course--because Aegis didn't exist. But Justus didn't know that. So, he was petting him.

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:48 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

"Increase my level, eh?" Matthias asked, raising a brow and grinning as he looked at Jason. Clearly this man had no idea of his level of training. Perhaps he wasn't classified to know that. No matter- he could show him. Pretending to stretch, he then crouched down to touch his toes- and grabbed his knife in the process. Once it was firmly in his hand, he straightened up and in one fluid motion moved behind Jason, holding the knife at his throat and moving to his ear to speak. "Think again, hot shot. I've got more 'experience' than you think." Of course, he meant no harm, and once he was finished showing off he moved away and put away his knife, dusting off his hands after and looking to Justus. "Yes, yes... Aegis has quite the soul. I can practically feel it wearing at me!" So he couldn't help being sarcastic sometimes, did it really do any harm?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:59 am

Jason Pellinore
JP

Jason felt something brushing up his back before seeing Matthias behind him with a knife to his neck before moving away. "Hmmm guess you don't need the training then." Jason smiled. Glad to know that his friends are in tip top shape. "So what crazy activities do you have for us Justus so you can watch us to make us accustomed to your flames?" Jason put his bag down. He didn't want to get too tired by carrying it around him all day.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next