Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Conqueror Town

+7
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner City // Conqueror Town

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:10 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Justus4_zpsa5297f1c

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Well! If you so wish it, I could tell you many tales of my and my past lives' battles against the evil Sullonstein! Or, I could tell you of my quest to find the other three great heroes! Or, I could tell you about birds. I LOVE birds. Birds are the best ever." Justus gave a confident nod. He knew that all of this stuff was so legit and interesting, nobody could ever turn it down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:16 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Shion16_zps369b19ea

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
"The name's Devereaux. Matthias Devereaux..."
-----

He'd never admit it, but Matthias was a bit disappointed he didn't get a better reaction from his little display. No matter, though. He'd save his energy for when there were actual scuffles with enemy agents. "Other great heroes?" he asked curiously. What, were there other crazy Renaissance fair fanatics out there killing people? Huh. Must be a club or something.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:29 am

Jason Pellinore
JP

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Tumblr_m802q2fvoV1r92tggo1_1280

Jason perked his eyebrows when he head Justus talked about three other great heroes. "Hmmm great heroes? I would like to hear about that." Jason said while leaning on the side of the building.

"Don't you ever hurt my friends!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:56 am

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Ah, yes!" Just the look on Justus' face proved that he as about to monologue. "Myself, along with three other heroes, have been reincarnated through the ages, in order to do battle against the evil wizard Sullonstein! The hero of Amber Flames is a cleric...and it appears as if she has been reincarnated here, on our very team!" It appeared that here, he was talking about Mocha Deren, as he thought that she was the Cleric of Amber Flames. And since she was on his team, that was pretty cool! "The other two heroes, however...as I have discovered...we weren't so lucky with them." He suddenly took on a more somber demeanor...and even looked a bit sad. "It appears as if the Hunter of Crimson Flames was reincarnated into the body of Bunny Mio...that one famous assassin who works for Vulture. As for the Alchemist of Emerald Flame...the reincarnation of that hero was apparently killed back during that scuffle with Inquisitor around a month ago..." He took in a deep breath, sighing. "They were my best friends, in another life...but now, one of them is gone, and the other would kill me as soon as look at me...she doesn't remember her true role. It appears as if the hero of Amber Flames doesn't recall, either. I am the only one who knows the truth...and none will believe me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:09 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Matthias knew with one look at Justus that this would be a long... long... explanation. So he prepared himself to listen, actually a bit interested as it seemed that the knight believed these people were part of his life. Strange... He knew of who he was speaking of, though not well. And... well, he wasn't sure what to say. It was a bit much... This guy was really delusional. "... Well... I know I'm no knight... but I will aide you in your fight against Sullonstein!" he promised suddenly, raising a hand to brush his hair out of his face. He didn't know what he was doing- he just wanted this guy to trust him. And not stab him. That would be nice.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:19 am

Jason Pellinore
JP

Jason was listeining in on Justus's tale and how his other allies don't know him. He knew that wasn't the case since it never happened but he didn't want Justus to get mad if he told him that. He wanted to make him happy though. "Well even though they may not know it, there might be some other heroes in your story that helped you in your quest. You might not remember it now but I'm sure you will know who they are over time. Heck, we might be reincarnations as well but just that you haven't remembered us yet." Jason opened up his bag and tossed an orange at both of them. "So don't get stiffed about this, be glad that they're still alive. You never know, they could help you out again in the future...and eat up as well, your stomachs growling are starting to get noisy."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:30 am

Justus listened to both of their replies, and couldn't help but grin in response, right before catching the orange.
"I would gladly accept all of the help I can get in my eternal war against the evil forces of Sullonstein! However, it is a long, and hard journey...very arduous...do the two of you think you're up to it?" He looked at them seriously as he began to peel his orange, dropping the peels into a nearby trashcan. He lifted the orange up towards his shoulder for a moment, as if letting Aegis have a taste. "Whoa there, Aegis, don't eat the whole thing! Save some for me!" He laughed, pulling the orange away. None of it was eaten, as far as Matthias or Jason could see...Justus took a section of the orange and popped it in his mouth, chewing on it cheerfully. New allies in the battle against evil was always a good thing.

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:45 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

Also catching the orange that was tossed to him, Matthias wrinkled his nose a bit at the prospect of peeling it. He hated dealing with peels. Bending down, he pulled his knife from his boot and carefully began to peel the fruit, happier to use the sharp tool instead of his hands. "Thanks," he mumbled to Jason before returning his knife to his ankle, beginning to eat the orange while he looked at Justus. He really believed that bird was there... "I think I can handle it. I mean... I've been training for my own work after all. Pushing the edge of his jacket to the side, he showed a peek of one of his guns in its shoulder holster. "You could test me if you want. As long as you don't stab me."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:08 am

Jason Pellinore
JP

Jason stared at Justus for a few seconds before finally shaking his head, getting back to reality. "Sure. I'm game. I do have these weights for training and they do hurt. But if that doesn't convince you, I am a Pellinore. Pellinores are always known to be great knights, so you can count on me not faltering!" Jason posed before going to his bag and took out another orange, tossing it at Justus. "Here, one for Aegis too." Jason said while smiling. He did like to see how Justus would react after this, it was amusing to watch.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:32 am

Justus resolutely shook his head in response to Matthias' suggestion of testing his strength.
"I could never raise my weapon to an ally--it just wouldn't be right." He looked to Jason, smiling and catching the orange, then peeling it and holding it up to his shoulder. "Many thanks, friend! Aegis has quite a voracious appetite, for such a little warrior! But, even if he's little, his spirit is big, and his soul and mine blaze in time with the same azure flames!"

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:37 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

"Well I didn't mean with your lance," he mumbled, rolling his eyes. He sighed though, grateful. He didn't really want to fight him or anything. "Mhmm... Of course he does. He must sustain that flame after all, and for one so small it surely takes more energy..." Matthias agreed. He was good at going along with what people wanted in order to stay out of trouble- it was very useful in what he believed was his job.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:02 am

Jason Pellinore
JP

Jason was loving how great they were all getting along, that there was no hatred between each other. "Well if were going to be a team, we need a team name. Thats how everyone will remember and help us during this journey. So what would it be? Team Hero Spirit? Team Burning Spirit? " Jason wasn't really original when thinking of names.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 DorthyFentom

Dorthy ran at Chef, and jumped right into his arms. "JOEL!" she said and hung there for a moment on his waist. She looked up at him, her face all red from the work out. Ever since she's been doing this training she's had more energy and her pale complex started to turn more pink. Even her freckles began to disappear. Change of diet, change of... Everything. At first Dorthy couldn't adjust, but with constant reminders from her father and the training she HAD to adjust. Mocha didn't reall approve of such a dramatic turn for Dorthy so she and Chef began to do what they could for the little girl to make the change not as dramatic as it seemed.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:23 pm

"Hm..." Justus said aloud as he thought, simply letting the orange drop from his hand. The still full and uneaten orange fell to the dirty ground, bouncing a bit when it landed. Apparently Aegis had finished it in Justus' eyes, so he no longer needed to hold it. "A team name...I suggest.......The Buttkick Evil-Bashing Super Duper Amazing Warriors and The Knight of Azure Flames! Yes! That name seems sound!" He looked very proud of himself. That name had taken a lot of thinking to come up with, after all.

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

"Do you...need anything...Mistress?" he asked, putting the girl on his shoulder and sitting down. The cat he brought started rubbing against him, purring. He pet the cat. "He's singing..." he said, not smiling, but his tone was a bit lighter. "S-so...you want something to eat?"

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Dorthy

The Lost Doll
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 DorthyFentom

Dorthy sighed in content when Chef picked her up, and she was on the man's shoulders. She liked doing this. "Can we play tea party with Katie and Muffin?" she asked as she rested her arms on his head. She loved Joel, he was her best friend and he always made good things to eat! Her favorite was the tea party since whenever she tried to play something else he wouldn't do so well. But when it involved cooking he excelled, so she didn't want to do anything but do what he was usually good at. Connect Four always made him mad along with other board games.

"I want my Dolly... I want my dolly... I want my, my... DOLLY!
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Inspector Lestrade wrote:Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor walked out of his room with a wide smile,"Finally! Got the prototype working!"He yelled as he looked at his gloves,"This is gonna be so sick."He said as he clenched his fists and watched as his claws extended from their metal sheathes.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

Chef nodded.
"Tea Party it is." he said. He went with her to the kitchen. "Tea Party needs sweets and Tea. What will you like?" he asked, ready for baking something. He was good at all types of cooking. Baking, Grilling...everything. Chef was good at it.

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Tumblr_m13nvbTkB41rnrc3qo1_500_zpsacb7ec06
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

"Er... maybe we should wait to see how well we work together before we think of a name," Matthias suggested, trying not to just outright reject their ideas. Man. Nobody was good at names it seemed. He certainly had no ideas. "We're like the three musketeers only locked up in prison... he mumbled quietly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Jason Pellinore
JP

Jason just smiled in a weird way after hearing Justus's suggestion. After Matthias suggested to have a name later on, Jason nodded and agreed. "Sure. Maybe not now, but later on we'll have a name that we can call ourselves. So the two of you got any ideas of where we should go?" Jason asked while a rat came and took the orange away that was on the ground. He felt sad that the food he got went to waste, but this wasn't the time to mope. He had other matters to pay attention to. Like not pissing off Justus.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:02 pm

"Haha! Locked in..." Justus gave a little laugh. "Aegis and I are here of our own free will! And it's because this kingdom is so plagued by darkness that we must purge from it, using the light of the azure flames as our beacon!" He looked to Jason as he asked where they should go. "Well...we should go somewhere that would be good for meditation! Somewhere high up and amazing and windy! Yes!" He scanned the area, up until he saw a tall building with a fire escape leading up to the roof, and he pointed at it. "Like up there!"

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-----
-----

"Er... Right..." Keeping rather quiet as the other two spoke, Matthias frowned over at the building as Justus pointed to it. "... Up there...?" There was just the slightest trace of fear in his voice- he'd never admit it, but heights scared him. "Surely that's not necessary..." he whispered softly, eying the ladder nervously.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Jason Pellinore
JP

Jason looked to where Justus was pointing. A tall building with a fire escape to get up there. Perfect. This would be a great time for him to get training done while being with friends at the same time. "Sure. I'm game." Jason picked up his back and put it on his back again. "What about you Matthias?" Jason eyed the man. "Well Matthias it would be great for you to join us, otherwise it might only be me and Justus up there and you would be here all by yourself. Don't be a chicken, secret agent man." Jason teased Matthias. He wanted the man to join them, but couldn't think of any other way to say it.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 2 Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor walked around and happened on the three new guys,"Hey! One of you guys up to test these babies out?"He asked retracting his claws and taking the gloves off,"Working on mass producing these, need to see if the mechanics work for other people first though."
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:31 pm

Justus observed Matthias' reluctance, and was about to say something about it, when Victor approached to speak to them.
"I fear that I cannot help you, Warrior of Metallic Claws! For I cannot use any weapon but for my trusty lance, Darkness Cleaver! However--my two companions here might be able to help you with that matter! Maroon Emblem! Flowing Neckwear! What say you two? Will you help this gentleman test his product?"

Justus’ Theme – Filament
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next