Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:09 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 4 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan sighed and took the bars into the basement and locked them up. For a guy who was an assassin, he sure threw his money around. And if they were the same as last time, they were real. He went to the couch and sat down.
"Welp...that happened. As long as he holds up his end, then we're fine. If anything, they'll blame Vulture." he was reassuring them, but himself too. "Anyway, it's good to have business. If he likes the Marrions, then he'll be back. He knows we're good, and that'll spread. And then...welp...we're in a job. That's how a ring works." he smiled. He was calm again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 4 Alice8_zpsa151cbfb
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice looked from Zombie to Agan throughout their exchange. The longer this on the more uncomfortable she became. Business was good, but before they'd largely dealt with vigilantes and gangs. Assassins were a different type of people all together.
I see your point, but can we really trust him to keep his word? You met with the family today. They might find it odd for an assassin to show up with weapons not supplied by paladin on the day a smuggler appears.
Agan, I understand that we need work and for that we need a ring, that's for sure, but we don't want to start a gang war. We're not ready for that.

Alice sighed and sat down on the couch.
I don't want to sound like I'm nagging, guys. I just wish we had better options.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:46 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan sighed. He got up and went to Alice, holding her in her arms.
"I know...we're going to be fine..." he said, smiling at her. "Please trust me..." he was turning the charm on again.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 4 Sheska_zpse65a8444
Alice "Liddel" Hart
 Alice felt her face grow warm as she realized Agan had his arms around her. He was never this affectionate with her.
I do trust you, Agan. I don't trust him. How many times have I had to say that I don't want to see any of you hurt. Don't forget, you all are the only family I have at this point.  Alice shook her head. "It's not that I don't trust you guys. I... don't trust myself. I feel useless here. I can barely defend myself and we're in a prison full of super criminals. If we were to be attacked without Brandr here... "
Alice smiled sadly. she'd finally said it. The weight was gone, but she still felt useless. She needed to talk to Brandr about training soon before things got any worse.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:49 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan nodded.
"Wanna know a secret? I don't either. Sure, there is a trust between client and supplier...but...it's good to be prepared...it's not like the trust I share for you and Brandr...Oiche too. It's okay." he let go of her and got some coffee. He sat down. "It'll be the holidays soon."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:24 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
She looked up at her boss as he actually confess to Alice that he wasn't  sure about Zombie  either. She smiled, feeling a bit more stable then she had a moment ago. I'm glad that you trust us like that, especially now. Thank you for listening. I've been holding that in since we were arrested.  She dropped the book she was holding upon hearing it was almost  Christmas. It will be. Haha I'd forgotten that. Wow, do you think we'll be able to celebrate?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:30 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"You know Alice, you wound me...I think you make me out to be a moron or something..." he said with a smile. "For Christmas...I'll think of something...man, you'd think I could have dogged the police enough before Christmas. I'm a terrible boss!" he was being over dramatic.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:20 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Haha Agan you take offense way too easily. haha yes, you're a terrible boss. You couldn't even give us an arrest free Christmas. She leaned over to pick up her book, still laughing. She enjoyed when Agan was harmlessly silly. She smiled at him dusting of her book. I think the black market might have trees or at the very least some kind of Christmassy decorations. This place could look really nice. You picked well, Agan.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:45 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"Oh Woe is me! I am the most horrid of a person! To atone, for Christmas, you get the day off! DAYS OFF FOR EVERYONE!" he said, laughing right after. "I'm a terrible boss, hehe, and say, that might be a good idea...though..." he thought for a moment. "I dunno if we have power...hmm..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:53 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 4 Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr watched Zombie leave... the guy was creepy but his money was good, that's all boss cared about, that's all Brandr cared about... Brandr watched Agan and Alice "Funny" he thought to himself... He nudged Oiche and whispered to the Irishman. Hey why don't we give these two some privacy... You know I haven't hit a good pub in a while how 'bout you?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:42 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
      Yes, Satan himself would spat you out. Haha , a day off is the least you could give. I've probably lost years off my life worrying about you. She mused over theidea of decorating with Agan and the others. She smiled at the thought. That would be fun. It would make the situation actually feel like Christmas. We could check the electrical generator to see if this building has power. If not even, one or two candles would make a suitable atmosphere. She smiled. This could be a good Christmas, even if they were in a prison. She flipped through her book as she spoke. All joking aside , Agan, you really are a good boss. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:29 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan smiled at Alice.
"Say Al...you...wanna get out of here and go somewhere? Heard there is a nice bar in town...I mean...yeah..." he smiled. "I think I'd be fun...you and me, ya know?" he gave a charming smile, though his cheeks rosed up a little.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 4 Alice6_zpsdb29c218
Alice "Liddel" Hart
 Alice looked up from her book to see Agan smiling at her. She smiled back, feeling something akin to butterflies in her stomach. This was... unusual, normally Alice only felt like this when talking to women. She felt like her face was on fire. No, this was Agan. He didn't do things like this, not with her. This feeling was shaken when she saw that he was blushing too.
um, sure, Ag, That sounds fun. ...We haven't gone out drinking before,... That sounds good. I'd like that. We, uh, deserve a nice time after all that's happened. Alice looked away from Agan's face thoroughly confused, face on fire, her stomach about to fly away with her.  She still found herself smiling though.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:55 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Well then. Get your coat on, and we'll go...call it a date...why not." he said with a grin, and waited by the door. He heard several explosions, but ignored them for now. He knew if he ignored them, they would go away.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:27 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice smiled and laughed. I cant think of a reason why not. She went of happily to retrieve her coat from her makeshift room. She noted as she passed a mirror that she seemed unusually pretty. She actually bothered to wear contacts for the first time in months. Her eyes always stood out more without her glasses on.  She wore them so often because it was easier.
She headed back towards the door and  jumped when she heard the explosions. So zombie was going through with his plans. Now it was too late to do anything. God she hoped no one died. The family was capable. They could survive one attack. Heck, they might even be able to kill zombie. But why was there more than one? One blast should have leveled the mansion. Was he attacking somewhere else?
She found Agan by the door and smiled nervously. She was going to enjoy herself. Her worries could stay tucked in for now. She couldn't have done anything anyways, unfortunately.
Let's go!
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:41 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan smiled and took Alice's hand.
"Brandr! Oiche! Lock up before you leave, okay?" he smiled, and left with Alice to Heaven Again. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:04 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
 Alice laughed blushing a bit when she realized Agan was holding her hand.
If anyone else breaks in, take care of them, Brandr. I trust you both to protect yourselves.Then she left the building with Agan. EXIT
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:18 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Shortly after Agan and Alice left Brandr followed... they left before Oiche could give a response... Brandr had assumed they'd like time to talk in private here but if they were going to leave for a date he should follow and make sure they were safe... Neither were quite the fighters and that's what Brandr was here for... EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 4 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, hey, hey!" Oiche said as he was left alone from the others. "Oh shhhhhu! Leave the Irish Man alone! Sure! That's right! Not like I'lla be lonely anyways... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I need the ginus..." Oiche said as he locked up and went to get himself ginus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:49 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"Oiche! I'm hooooome!" he said, walking in with Alice on his arm. "Whats going on?" he asked

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:21 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice came back to Baker Street, still smiling. She smiled caringly at Oiche,
Hey, Oiche, sorry about leaving earlier. I thought I heard Brand ask if you wanted to go drinking earlier. Did anything happen while we were gone?  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:40 am

No Man's Briefs

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr walked in hung up his coat and his axe... still visibly feeling glum... Hey Oiche, sorry to leave you here so suddenly... Figured you here at base with all the weapons were safer then Boss and Alice out on the street at night... He sat down in a recliner and laid back with his eyes closed and a pained expression on his face, trying to let the rest of this night pass as painlessly as possible.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:22 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan went over to Brandr, worried about him.
"Hey big guy...whats the matter?" he asked. "Was it the food, are you alright?" he asked, really worried about him now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:44 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Hearing Agan's words, Alice smiled at Oiche and walked over to Brandr as well. She frowned at her friends expression and hugged him. Well as much as she could, when the man was over a foot taller than her. She stood up on her tip toes and tried to look into his face,
What's wrong, Brandr? You haven't looked like yourself since the bar. She landed back on her heels as she let go of him.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:46 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr heard their words and felt Alice's hug just before he sat down in his chair... Nah, I'm alright... it's just not a good day for me... He looked at their faces... sitting down he was eye level with most of them... He made a deep sigh and closed his eyes as he spoke... My first boss died five years ago today... and I... It... It just reminds me how long it's been seen him... Brandr began chuckling... after a moment his voice cracked and he began to sob...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next