Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 25_zpsef3260d9

Lezlee Sybilla
Psychedelic

i think i did too much
this new substance equals cuffs

______________________________________________________________________________________

It wasn`t clear where Lezlee had been for... well, a while- but, she was still fiddling with an injection given to her by Doctor Jack, wondering how safe it would be to actually inject this stuff...
She was finally visible now though, wandering about without her helmet and surveying the area. After that ambush by Ross earlier, she wanted to be safe... But, she could hear Bunny screaming from afar-- and was about to go check on that, when she caught sight of another redhead doing exactly that. With a sigh, she popped some unknown substance into her mouth- and resumed her scouting, albeit in the silliest way possible--  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Lezlee`s Theme - Tenga Step
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:20 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 Bunny28_zps0c74cadd
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"Huh?" she looked up, rubbing her eyes and seeing Gabe. "Oh...hi Gabe." she rubbed her temples. "I'm fine...just...nightmares...really bad ones..." she faked a smile to Gabe. "Thanks for checking on me...I'm...fine...do you have anything planned with Bravery today? You guys can like...have some alone time...you know...that's fine just...stay close I guess..." she said, standing up to stretch a little. "I was just gonna do my morning exercises...then I dunno..." she remembered it was her birthday too...but...she didn't want to cause any like...special treatment. It wasn't worth it right now.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:51 pm

[quote="Raven Todd"]

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack looked up at the sound of Bunnys screaming. Judging from the lack of any other prominent noises, she was certain they weren't being attacked. She stood up and walked to the woman's room, smiling as she saw Gabriel already there. She moved into the doorway, listening to her explanation before addressing her calmly.
Thats good to hear, Deary. Though would you like something to calm your nerves, just as a precaution? I have some minor anxiety medication on hand.
Jack seemed to think about something for a moment before addressing the woman again.

Bunny, I hate to impose, but could I ask you to send a message for me to Pugsy and those still at Carrion Land? I believe in our present situation it may be of use.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:21 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 Bravery100_zps00448aa2

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery smiled, about to reply to Gabriel, when suddenly, he heard Bunny scream. He went to check along with the others, but upon seeing that she was alright, he moved away from the tent, looking for something to do. He walked around the camp bored for a little bit--they hadn't done much of anything but defend this location since they got there. He had kind of been hoping that he would get to do some scouting today...However, it was at that moment that something caught his eye. He saw something small and black slither away into an alleyway. His brows furrowed as he frowned, looking after it and getting a strange sense of foreboding.
"What the...?"

"Attention, Vulture Team!" came a sudden voice echoing across the Vulture encampment--and if one looked upwards towards the source of the voice, they would see Tate standing atop one of the buildings, smirking down upon the encampment. "I bring you a message, courtesy of The Black Dragon Clan: 'You're all fucked.' " And with that, his smirk spread wide into a grin--as suddenly, down in the encampment, snakes began pouring into Bunny's tent where most of the officers were gathered, slithering in under the fabric and flooding the tent, immediately snapping at and trying to bite anyone near them. Almost immediately, a few footmen down on the ground began firing at Tate--to which he responded by casually stepping off of the building, hands in pockets, as if he was walking down a set of stairs--then taking his hands out only to execute a full few flips mid air, landing on all fours on the ground and seeming perfectly unharmed, before standing up. All anyone would be able to see from afar was Tate suddenly dashing into the clump of footmen--immediately followed by a large spray of blood, all of the footmen falling down at his feet as he gave a big yawn, bloody claws now equipped on his hands. "Alright--let's get this over with!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 Tate84_zps6b6a954a

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:46 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 2011-12-02-456415_zps6d2074d9
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny was about to say something to Jack, but then she heard something. Was it...hissing? And a voice? She was confused.
"Show yourself!" she yelled and then...she looked. She looked down and saw snakes, and her hair on the back of her head stood up like no tomorrow. "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT! EVERYONE SCATTER!" she yelled, and started to shoot the fucking snakes. Though biting her was kind of a problem since yeeeeaaaah, metal legs. She stomped on them too. "Gabe! Get Bravery and figure out what the fuck we're up against!" she ordered. "Jack...get ready for a battle!" she said. Hopefully Lez would come back and they would be okay...and then...oh shit Elliot. "Guards, wake up Elliot! If he doesn't wake up, get him out!" she ordered, and then left her tent, seeing Tate and a lump of bloody parts that were her men. "You're gonna pay asshole!" she yelled, twirling her guns and firing at Tate, running forward toward him.

Baker Battle- Hoping to Live
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:14 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 Elliot12

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey! Don't worry about me! I'm awake!" Elliot's voice called out from practically the other side of camp. Cue fire spurting out of the camp into the air, yep, that was definitely Elliot, holding a flamethrower at that "Well they aren't on my wrists... but this'll have to do! For old times sake!" he cheerfully announced with a smile, running out towards Bunny. As he ran towards the scene he yelled out, with a smile "Hey! Hey Bunny- don't judge me but- this is EXACTLY my kind of gift for Valentines Day! I LOVE it when idiots try and attack us!" he yelled as he ran towards Tate, shooting out a gust of fire towards the psychic.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:28 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 Lao_110
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 Layout11
Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao calmly walked out onto the scene, shuffling his cards lazily as he let out a sigh "Such wonderful, beautiful destruction. Its like a masterpiece~" she chirped as he walked into Baker Street "Still pointless though- you're all beneath us. Small-timers... amateurs... nah... neither of those two fit you... you're all bellow that level-" he muttered to himself before gently placing his cards into his jacket, immediately followed by a single card flowing out from his sleeves into his arms. Raising his card up, he spoke with a smile "Anyone is free to attack me~ If they want- just prepare for the worst- the house always wins. And Black Dragon is the house~" Lao then slashed out at a crowd of Vulture Team footmen, dismembering them all at once with a single movement "Trash..."

"You may call me Mister Lao, it is -very- nice to meet you!"

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 Ossybye
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:04 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack prepared herself to tell Bunny her information when they heard the sound of Tate's voice. Jack pulled out a knife as the snakes appeared in Bunnys tent. Jack moved from the door of the tent, slashing at them as they neared her. Considering she hadn't put her weapons away from the previous fight she was already prepared for battle. Jack continued slashing at the snakes, no longer even seeming to pay them much heed. A calm expression present on her face as she mentaly refigured the territory where she could heal people. Jack prefferd her blood rage not come into play too much right  now, particulalry after the spectacle Tate had put on this far. Blood was going to be spilt. That was decidedly obvious.
She examined Lao with her cybernetics as he spoke. She had no doubt he was strong, but his body was failing him, more so than even someone of his apparent age should be deteriorating. Well, that was interesting. Bunny and Elliot seemed to want Tate to themselves. She was content with that. Jack approached Lao several knives already drawn. She smiled calmly at him.

I'll face you. Though should a man in your state truly be speaking so assuredly of his victory?
Jack said these words matter of factly as she smiled at him, ready to defend herself should he strike.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:17 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 Tumblr_m97zlz2O9a1rye1gyo1_1280
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The knight did not approach with the other black dragon members, instead a sudden crash came directly behind Gabriel and Bravery as the Black Knight landed standing behind them after jumping from a four story building... A huge wave of force shook the ground around him and sent rubble flying... He looked at them both... A weapon KILLS!

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:36 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao tore apart a Vulture Team footmen into pieces before his feet "Well... you didn't turn into a slinky... so its not a impressive as Tate- but hey, how about I just turn you all into minced meat, yeah?" he taunted a footman in front of him, cowering before him after seeing the elderly man tear apart his friend. The assassin took another step towards the terrified footman, only for Jack to come into his vision. Fixing his glasses, and though his eyes were covered by the crimson of his shades, he was glaring intently towards her "Why hello there young lady... charming to meet you~" he chirped to her, brandishing his blood-coated card, already soaked in the blood of Vulture Team's footmen "Oh, I can assure you I am -quite- confident missy~ Allow me to show you..." he spoek to her, wiggling his eyes brows before slowly approaching her with his single card in hand.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:33 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat
"You know, someone once said, the best way to get on with a cat is to treat him as an equal--or even better yet, as the superior he knows himself to be."

"Pay? You're gonna make me pay?" Tate let out a laugh as he grabbed one of the footmen's corpses, holding it up in front of himself to act as a shield against Bunny's bullets--which it did a fine job of doing. He smirked in her direction--but soon enough, Elliot grabbed his attention. And then, the blonde mentioned Valentine's Day--and Tate's grin quickly morphed into the type of expression that clearly showed that he was disgusted. Apparently couples didn't sit well with him. "Valentine's Day? Aww, so you two are a lovey-dovey couple, is that it~? You make me sick." As Elliot shot the stream of fire at him, Tate sighed, dissipating the snakes back in Bunny's tent and summoning new ones, making a wall of them that absorbed the flames, all of the snakes then burning down into nothingness as Tate looked upon Bunny and Elliot scrutinizingly. "You people...you think that there's time for love in this shithole of a world? As if! Love doesn't even fucking exist anymore, it's a sham...! But whatever, believe what you want..." He cracked a smile then, his eyes moving over to look at Bunny. "I'm gonna love hearing you scream when I rip his guts out, you know." And with that, Tate's attention snapped back onto Elliot, dashing towards him in a serpentine-like pattern to reduce his chances of having accurate fire shot at him again. Once he got close enough, he slashed at Elliot with one of his claw weapons, calling to the man with glee, "Scream nice and loud for your slut, alright?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tate's Theme - First Warning
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:23 am

Red Sun

After his eyes dilated massively from seeing tons of snakes burned away by his flames, Elliot regained his composure. Elliot couldn't help but smirk at Tate, finding humor in his ramblings about love "Pft... man! You're bitter as hell! I"m naming you lemon from now on... how was your day lemon? Why are you such a lemon? Don't be such a lemon, lemon-" were the words Elliot spoke to the psychic as he dashed towards him in a snake-like fashion, the same fashion that Akuryo happened to usually run at him with. So it goes to say that Elliot was ready for him this time "Hey... you know- you kind of remind me of someone else- I'm feeling a bit nostalgic here-" Elliot didn't let out any fire at all as Tate got closer and closer. But once the psychic had gotten close enough for a slash, where it would be very difficult to move out of the flame-thrower's arc of fire, he shot out a cloud of flames right towards Tate's face.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:04 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny grinned when he said this was the best gift ever.
"Then this is totally planned, and I love you too. Let's kick some..." she stopped and just looked at Tate. "Oh shit...he's a psychic...why does it always have to be psychics..." she thought and then he said things. Bunny didn't like the things he said. "I'll have you know, I am a very faithful woman. Praise God and shit, he's the best and whatever lemon!" she jumped over him, using her grappaling hook to land on a lamppost. "Sniper 12, aim for the dick wad engaging Elliot. Fire on my mark." she whispered, getting her own rifle out and aiming.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jacks calm expression stayed on her face as she watched Lao play with the footmen, beginning to gain an understanding of her opponent. He liked seeing reactions. It was likely he was the sort of person to be purposefully slow when killing someone, merely so he could watch their reaction as they died. The man also seemed to visibly dislike talk of weakness. She was willing to wager he was were of his impending death. Though he was likely far from accepting it. Jack smiled as she felt Laos glare, eying the bloody card. For the moment, her mental borders were holding up well.

Hello there, sir. It's nice to meet you as well. Lets hope that confidence of yours is well placed. My last opponent proved to be quite the disappointment.
Jack watched Lao as he came closer, running forward and throwing several knives at him.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:03 am

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao couldn't help but smirk at the British doctor's small talk "Oooh? A disappointment? No no no no NO! That sucks-!" when Doctor Jack threw her knives at him, more cards flew out of Lao's sleeves into hands, and with every knife thrown towards him, he threw a card to stop it. Immediately afterwards, Lao looked over to some of his footmen, the ninjas that they were, and snickered to them. They immediately formed in rank in front of the elderly man "Cut her to pieces men~" he chirped, prompting about a dozen and a half ninjas to charge Doctor Jack, swords and all. Meanwhile, Lao was just standing there shuffling his cards as he whistled.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:51 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack chucked at Laos response. Several knives already prepared as Lao swatted the ones she'd thrown at him out of the way. She looked at the assembled footmen with a calm smile. Jack gave Lao an amused look before charging at his ninja and proceeding to slash at them, turning her cybernetic up as she targeted recent wounds. The thing people never seemed to ponder until they found themselves in this very situation was that doctors, while typically using their skills to heal people could also use those same skills to figure out exactly where to harm a person most. The more she attacked Laos me. the more an unstable smile grew on her face. Her mental barrier was starting to slip sooner than she would like. She'd need to keep this contained before it became worse. As she slit the last foot mans throat, Jack looked down to examine herself. Several of the ninja had gotten in good attacks before they died. She had to give them credit. They were stronger than most footmen she had faced in the past. She turned back to Lao, more knives at the ready.
Well, now that they've been dealt with, shall we play a game?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:25 am

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Even while he was running at Elliot still, once he heard the man speak, his facial expression became highly disappointed as he spoke in a dull voice,
" 'Lemon'...? Well. Someone's banter game needs a bit of work--" he sighed, still closing in on Elliot, until he saw the man pull up his flamethrower. That thing was going to be a nuisance. He knew that he couldn't take back his momentum of movement, so instead of attacking the man with the claw after all, he pushed off with his foot to the side slightly, skidding just to Elliot's left and moving past him, feeling the heat off of the flamethrower coming a bit too close for comfort. He did take note of the fact that Elliot said that his fighting style reminded him of someone--which wasn't any good. He was going to have to change things up a little bit. While he still had his forward momentum, he turned on his heel, letting the springs in his foot cybernetics compress, launching him back towards Elliot with fairly impressive speed. However, this time, he let snakes coil their way around his arms, extending both arms out to send a few snakes flying Elliot's way, the psychically constructed reptiles aiming to bite at the blonde man--and while Elliot was distracted with the snakes, Tate dropped himself lower to the ground, moving into what was very reminiscent of a baseball slide to try to knock Elliot off his feet. He was ignoring Bunny for now--frankly, she hadn't attacked him yet, and he didn't feel the need to pay attention to her mostly due to the fact that she had just gone along with Elliot's 'lemon' thing--the 'lemon' didn't really upset him at all, actually--he just felt highly disappointed that Vulture couldn't pull out better insults. Still, this didn't mean that he'd forgotten about her--he was very aware that she was preparing to strike against him, and would defend himself against her when the time came.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:53 am

Red Sun

Elliot only offered a smirk in reply to Tate's disappointment "Heh... like you could come up with anything better! All I hear from you is faux-nihilism!" after being surprised that he even knew what that word meant, Elliot just viciously glared to Tate. He stood there, standing strong as snakes being to coil around his arms and bite at his arms "Grrr... ARRRGGGHH!" Elliot just dealt with the bites, using his raw strength to keep control of the flamethrower, even as the snakes around his arms made that difficult "All these flips and snakes and shit... its all fluff! Come'n! Stop with the bloody tricks and just fight me like a man you pussy!" he taunted Tate, waiting for him to get close enough in his slide towards Elliot to yet again just let out a ball of fire towards the psychic ant close range, snake bites be damned.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:53 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Sniper 12...Mark." she whispered, and a sniper fired from on top of the building, reading right for Tate's shoulder. Meanwhile, Bunny slid off the pole, firing at the same time, but from the other side. She grinned, and quickly changed her position. "Sniper 12, on my mark..." she whispered, moving behind some rubble. Yes, this was a boring tactic, and she wanted nothing more to get in there and kick his ass, but psychics were dangerous and shit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Of the Black Dragon Clan

Lao watched Jack destroy his footmen with an amused smile on his face, he was obviously getting a kick out of watching the doctor murder his men, whom he didn't care even the slightest for. As far as he cared they were expendable. At this point, he just wanted to test how much bloodshed she could last through, as she displayed a look in her eyes that interested Lao more and more into the battle "Hmmm...." Lao stroked his chin in thought when Jack asked for them to play 'a game', to which he answered "Nah- I'm just gonna send another lump of expendable cannon fodder at you-! LET'S SEE YOU BATHE IN BLOOD!" he yelled happily as he called out another horde of footmen to charge at Jack "I've got a full house girly! Just TRY and take everything I've got... not like I care, I'm going to have a hell lotta fun either way!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Tate Amaranth
The Black Cat

Tate cracked a grin as he heard Elliot yell out in reaction to the snakes chomping down on his arms--however, that grin seemed to dampen a bit as Tate saw the flamethrower pointed his way again. Unable to stop himself this time, Tate quickly conjured up a small-ish circular disk of wriggling snakes, which quickly dissipated when hit by the fire, but managed to save Tate from frying--though he did seem to sustain some minor burns on his arms--which, in retrospect didn't seem to bother him so much as he continued on to slide in between Elliot's legs, righting himself up on the other side with a quick jump and a flip, landing back down on his feet and facing Elliot. And he suddenly looked very disappointed again.
"Again with the cat puns? First Falcone, now you--don't you people realize how cheesy you sound?" Before even waiting for a response, he suddenly summoned up two more snakes, grabbing them by their tails and turning, swinging the snakes hard--and catching both bullets that were shot at him as he moved full circle. He dropped both bullet-impaled snakes, letting them disperse into the air before giving a big yawn--soon after which a scream could be heard from the sniper that Bunny had just contacted. Tate looked over at Bunny with a smug smile, calling to her, "Not good enough, trash. That sniper with Paladin was lucky that he managed to hit me. If you wanna even come close, you're gonna have to work harder--unless you want to come over here and actually fight me instead of roosting on that lamppost like the chicken you are!" He turned his attention back to Elliot then, beginning to circle the man slowly, eyes fixated on the blonde and each movement he made, eyes seeming to dilate slightly as he focused. He could tell now that just charging him wasn't going to get him anywhere--he was going to wait for Elliot to make a move, then counterattack.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:41 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Sniper 3, 7, 16 Mark." she whispered as he spoke. Shots coming from three different sides were all heading toward Tate. She pulled out her guns and ran over. Elliot was gonna have to hold on. She got in range and started to fire at him. He was gonna have to hall ASS to escape this one. Though he was a psychic. "Why don't you quit with your fucking retorts and fight? You're boring me here!" she said, reloading. "Honestly, I've seen more exciting wrestling matches, and that shits staged like your mom when the rents due."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:02 am

Red Sun

Elliot smirked to Tate "Oh that wasn't a cat pun- you're just a massive pussy- I call every dipshit I meet that-" he retorted to the psychic, shaking the snakes off his arms, which were now bleeding quite a bit, though the blonde shook off the pain for the time being. He didn't seem to make a move when Bunny's snipers shot at him, though he was definitely worried about them getting a hit on him instead, that wouldn't be very nice. Unfortunately Elliot would regret not making a move as Tate started to circle him "Ooookay then- circles! My greatest weakness!" Elliot decided that the best thing to do was to just spin around himself and fire the flamethrower in a 360 arc.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:54 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 17 Tumblr_m97zlz2O9a1rye1gyo1_1280
The Black Knight
Brandr Janith

The knight walked away from Bravery and Gabriel as they did nothing to his master... He looked over and saw Tate taking on two of Vulture's members, He went for the more obvious target and charged towards Elliot charging his pistons jumping towards the man over the ring of fire towards Elliot with his arm stretched out trying to Lariat the man and break his skull... DIE!!

_____________________________I'm Only as Cruel as I need to Be_____________________________[/color]

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:05 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny suddenly saw this...knight thing...coming from above to crush Elliot's head in. She timed it, and jumped, delivering a powerful kick to the knights midsection, to at least knock him off course. She tumbled and popped back up, firing at the knight with her pistols.
"Don't you DARE try that shit lancelot! You want something to pound, try me...okay wow, that sounded a lot better in my head, BUT DIE!" she yelled at him, keeping her tabs on Tate and now this guy. This was slowly becoming overwhelming. She thought about radioing for help but...she would have to take the time to send a distress call, and that was a bitch right now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next