Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:41 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Bravery100_zps00448aa2

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

As Ross went flying, so did Bravery, and he went rolling across the ground, coughing as he'd kicked up dust with his landing. However, then, he heard Ross retreating, and Bunny's voice rang out telling him to catch Ross.
"Got it--!" he called, scrambling to his feet before firing out the zip cords of his 3D Gear, the cords digging themselves into the torso of a footman who was being pulled up into the blimp by the ropes. The cords swung Bravery around underneath the blimp, squinting as he sailed through the air, until he was underneath the entrance hole in the hull, and he released the cords' hold, falling for an instant before he shot them straight up through the hole, burying the tips of the cords into the ceiling of the inside of the blimp's passenger box. Kicking at any footmen who tried to grab him to stop him from going inside, Bravery was pulled up through the air and into the blimp's cabin, swinging on the cords as he got inside to get himself over to solid floor. He released the cords again, moving away from the hole a bit, then took up a defensive stance as he looked around at the footmen within the cabin and called, "Ross! Don't you run away from me! We're not done yet! Where are you?" In retrospect, this might not have been the best idea, considering he was surrounded by the enemy now--but, there was no going back now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:48 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 116

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Ross_110
Just Ross
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Border10

Ross stood out from the crowd, mostly by being several feet bigger than them. He turned to Bravery, smiling to him "WOAH! YOU'RE HERE!? COOLIO! UUUUH... BUT SORRY... YOU CANT REALLY JOIN US... WE'RE ALREADY TOO POPULAR NOW THAT WE JOIEND WITH MY OLD PAL KRAVEY! SOOOOO... I'M GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE! SEE YAH LATER!" Ross then shoved a few footmen away, before grabbing Bravery "AMERICAAAAAN.... DRREEEAAAAAAM!!!" he yelled, before he suplexed Bravery, but instead of Bravery's head hitting the ground, his entire body was dropped right out of the blimp, Ross letting go at just the right second to send the proportionally small bluenette flying out "OOOOOH YYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:59 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Gunnar202_zpse4cd51b8

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar grimaced at Jack, calling over to her,
"I just told you not to call me 'Deary.' Either you get a kick out of being obnoxious, or you're deaf..."
He quickly repositioned the spinning chain out in front of himself, the knives being deflected harmlessly away with a series of metallic clangs. He prepared himself to attack--but then Ross was saying that it was time to retreat. Already. Oh. He sighed, rolling his eyes then shoving away his chains. Either way, he figured this was a good thing--he could see Simon sooner. He happened to look over and see a stick of dynamite flying Holden's way--so he was quick to dash over to the pinkette, quite literally grabbing him under one arm and continuing to run, just barely managing to escape the explosion, though it did manage to make him stumble a bit--before he continued over to Willow, grabbing her under his other arm, then sighing as he trotted over away from the battle. That had been...kind of anti-climactic. Oh well. At least he didn't need to worry about fighting animal-haters anymore...

*Exit Gunnar, Willow, and Holden*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:05 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery frowned at Ross as the man approached, stating as seriously as he could,
"I'm not here to join you! I'm here to stop you, evildoer! Prepare to--wait what you're not supposed to pick me up during my heroic monolo--"
Bravery had never been aware that the American dream was quite so intense. Either way, it sent him barreling out of the blimp head first, going straight for the ground. He looked down at the quickly approaching ground, feeling his stomach drop as he quickly activated his 3D Gear, the cords haphazardly firing out and gripping onto a building--which managed to send the disoriented Bravery flinging right into an alleyway, accompanied by the sound of him knocking over probably every trashcan in there ever with his fall. Still...he'd managed to break his fall, and although he seemed quite off-kilter when he then stumbled out of the alleyway, looking a bit disheveled, he was alive, at the very least, and fortunately wasn't a splat on the ground-- "I'm okay--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:16 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 116

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Ross_110
Just Ross

Ross waved goodbye to Bravery as she flew out "BYYYYYYYE DUUUUDE~!" he spoke, before the opening to the blimp closed and the contraption began to fly away. As if did, fireworks once again shot up into the air and Ross' theme played once again... as if they'd won or something. Yet they all seemed pretty happy, as over the speakers you could hear the footmen chanting "U! S! A! U! S! A!" over and over again as the blimp flew over the horizon, no doubt to return to the mansion.
(EXIT)

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:22 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Bunny28_zps0c74cadd
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny finished murdering bodies of the patriots, and then started shooting at the blimp.
"BITCH! YOU DON'T MESS WITH VULTURE!" she yelled, and then looked back. "It everyone okay? What's the damage?" she asked. She was bruised, but that was about it. A little ice and some sleep, she'd be fine! She was more worried about how everyone else was doing anyway. "You all did a great job. Worked out pretty well." she went over to Bravery and proceeded to give him a hug. "You sir, are awesome. Everyone is awesome, you all get hugs! Hugs whenever you want!" she said, and let go. Whew. That felt amazing. "Oh right...we should clear out those people I murdered...heh...guess in the heat of things well..meh..." she said, looking at the dead patriots she shot.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:30 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Elliot11

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

After the dynamite explosion, Elliot looked over his cover, looking for any signs of dead dork "Where's the dead dork...?" he asked, looking genuinely disappointed. Letting out a sigh, Elliot stood back up, walking over to the center of Baker Street whilst The Patriots were already in retreat. Elliot approached Bunny, letting out a sigh "I'm present..." he muttered "Who were those guys again? It'd be nice if people could catch me up on who we're fighting now... I thought we were dealing with Kraven and Black Dragon-" he hadn't even seen Hal or The Mistress anywhere, let along any real familiar faces on the enemies' side, but hey, maybe they all joined the Vulture Team bandwagon. Moochers...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:47 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny sighed.
"I'm...not sure? In all honesty, I haven't seen them bef-wait." she thought about it. "I think...they're part of the Inquisitor faction. Jackal said he was, 'Citizen Ross' apparently one big deal...though it didn't really seem like it, all things considering." she said. "I'm just glad everyone is safe. Let's get us some dinner then, alright? Then I'm going to fucking sleep." she yawned and saw some footman clearing the bodies, and burning them. Some others were cooking a meal. She sat on a stoop, collecting herself. Her back hurt. She felt a little dizzy.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:13 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Elliot11

Red Sun

Elliot let out a sigh, Bunny's information was pretty confusing. Ross... The Inquisitor Faction? Definitely not much information here. The only thing he was sure of was that they had enemies led by a big black guy who had a bunch of dork officers. Sounded about right, yeah. When Bunny talked about Dinner, Elliot looked down to his watch, yes, a watch, poor guy can't afford a smartphone in a super prison, sorry "Hey... so its actually past midnight.... so..." Elliot shoved his hands in his pocket "Sorry- just kinda woke up from a coma and all- so I couldn't get yah a gift... happy birthday..." he told her in a lowered voice, trying to sound quiet, mostly because this just wasn't his thing "Also happy Valentines Day- heh... that's weird- never actually said that to someone before-" he muttered, lowering the brim of his hat down.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:33 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny hadn't realized it was past midnight. All sense of time was really gone for her. And...it was her birthday? She forgot. She forgot completely. She didn't feel much older.
"26...I'm 26 years old then...I was born around mid-night." she mumbled. And then Elliot said happy Valentines day to her as well. That was also correct, but she was a little on edge. She totally forgot. Both of those things. Slowly Bunny got up and walked over to Elliot, lifting the hat so he would look at her, and then planted a kiss on him. At this point, she was just too happy to hear both of those things come out of his mouth. She closed her eyes and kind of allowed her guard to be down for this moment. She parted and took a step back. "You being awake...and remembering that...that was plenty...thank you." she said, blushing, pushing some of her hair out from her face. She hadn't kissed someone in a while. It felt weird...but right...at the same time. She stayed close, flustered.
Best...Birthday...Gift...Ever...

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:58 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Elliot12

Red Sun

Elliot rose an eyebrow to Bunny, looking somewhat confused when she took off his hat. Then she kissed him, the blonde's face turned slightly pink "Heh..." he gave her a nervous smile "No prob... I still feel bad though- I guess there's no helping it since I kinda woke up a few days ago- I'll make it up eventually I guess-" he told her, his smile growing just a bit. He didn't really know what to do after that, he looked around nervously before looking back to Bunny "So... like- we're gonna eat... yeah?" he asked her, since he was actually hungry "I'd say we could go out- but that isn't really a possibility right now... but.. you know what? I think its pretty charming eating here anyways- it feels so welcoming- Ahem..." he looked around, and not wanting to confuse anyone he clarified "I mean- in Vulture Team- not Baker Street- this place can go and die- besides... we have to celebrate yeah?"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:36 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny clear her throat, well, she was mostly trying to figure out what to say next. She listened to Elliot and chuckled a bit.
"You don't have to feel bad or anything. It's most likely been a lot harder for you to adjust the last few days then me...so...you have an excuse. Maybe we can...watch a sunset or something...like we did that one time..." she thought back to that. That was a nice memory. "Brave and Gabe are gonna want some time...and I feel bad for Jack...might call to have Altas over for the day. Lez, well, she's in love with drugs, she she'll just get really fucking high or something." she said, shrugging. "But...hey...I don't think I would want to spend my birthday any other way...with people I care about, and good food." she reached out and took his hand, giving a real smile at him. "I'm just glad I could also have you around...I...missed you..." she looked down, blushing. "Anyway, chow time." she walked with him to where there would be food. It wasn't going to be much, since it was still kinda cold out, but still it was food. Mac and Cheese and salsberry steak...it would do. "Looks and smells good." she said, seeing their cook using a gravy packet to make brown sauce. "FOODS UP! Right? Yeah, FOODS READY!" Bunny called, sitting down at a table and having the plate set in front of her. The footman were already eating, they made soup for themselves and were chilling and having a laugh.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:17 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Elliot12

Red Sun

Elliot wasn't actually sure with what they could do, but hey, they had plenty of time. He still felt somewhat nervous being in this relationship, since he was already so overwhelmed, but it was nice to be with someone too, and he wouldn't trade that feeling for the world. He followed Bunny in to eat, and boy did he, the poor guy hadn't really eaten much since the day he'd woken up... and it became painfully obvious after he had his 5th or 6th plate. After a good amount of eating though, Elliot started to get notably slower and quieter "Hey... Bunny... we can do stuff... when morning rises... k? I haven't slept much..." he muttered before Elliot collapsed at the table. Worth mentioning: he hadn't slept in the last three days.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:28 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny felt a little bad. She didn't want to overwhelm Elliot with her feelings. She had been supressing them for so long...she thought maybe a kiss wouldn't be that bad? Maybe it would be, she decided to slow things down to his level, let him lead, and not overwhelm him anymore. She was on her third plate when Elliot collasped, and she gasped.
"Elliot! Oh god, Me-" but then she realized he was sleeping. She sighed and sat back down. Hopefully...HOPEFULLY this time, he wouldn't take half a year to wake up...but that lingering fear was there. If he didn't wake up the next morning. She tried to not think about it. She had the men take him to the rooms they cleared earlier, and prepared. They got Elliot in a cot and made him comfortable. "Report if he doesn't wake up by 2 in the afternoon at the latest." she told the guard footman, and yawned herself. She went to the room next door, and flopped on her bed, before turning on her back and looking at the crumbling ceiling. "Today was good...tomorrow will be better. Thank god and stuff, I forgot the fucking rest of it." she muttered, and then fell asleep. The patrols were out, they would rotate throughout the night. She assumed the others would be in bed soon too.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:10 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack smirked at Gunners reaction. Some people really did have such vivid reactions. She prepared to attack again when Ross announced his retreat. She watched Gunner retrieve his companions, having gathered quite clearly the nature of their relationship. Well, that was something she could foresee being able to use to her advantage in the future. She turned her cybernetics up to 20 percent and analyzed people as she passed them. It seemed like aside from a few footmen ,no one had taken very many injuries.  Jack smirked at the little splatter of blood where Willow had been. So it seems she had left her mark on someone after all. That was nice to know. It would be quite amusing if she ran into those two again. Jack joined the others as dinner was announced, signaling Lezlee to follow. She sat near Bunny, giving those present another lookover.
Anyone who needs healing come see me after you've finished eating. If you don't I will find out, Dearys.
She left it at that with a calm smile  and began eating her food. It wasnt quite gourmet but Jack was content with it for the moment. She's been about to address Bunny when Elliot suddenly collapsed. Before she could intervene the man was carried away. She would ask after him later. She waved at Bunny as the woman left, finishing her food in a matter of minutes.

Jack was still contemplating the battle mentally. Ross's words about seeing how they fight could prove to be dangerous in the future. Though with how content everyone seemed to be feeling she decided to dwell on these thoughts until it was more prudent to bring them up.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery felt pretty proud of himself--Bunny had told him that he'd done a good job, so hopefully in the future it would be clear that he was plenty capable--just like any good superhero should be, of course. He meandered into the dining area with the others, getting some food and plopping down in a seat to eat it. He decided not to bother the others right now--he figured that they could come talk to him, if they wanted to. It was starting to get kind of late, but he didn't feel sleepy at all...which he could guess wasn't a good thing. Not sleeping wouldn't do him any good.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Q38p
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

Scia waited for things to calm down after the fight and the Members of Vulture to feel secure and calm in their area before stealthily going down stairs and out the back of the abandoned building she had found and ducked away from the scene back to the Mansion unnoticed, while texting Paul HEADED HOME, BATTLE OVER, VULTURE TEAM HAS TAKEN BAKER STREET, SAFE AND UNDETECTED......... EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 16 Gabriel55_zps23381f77

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel had just focused on taking out footmen- but when the masses retreated, leaving them the winners, he sort of just dropped to the ground to walk his way slowly back to the others. By the time he got there, it seemed most people had already eaten- and he sighed softly as he walked over, scraping up what he could of what was left before making his way to Bravery and dropping to the ground beside him. "... You alright...?" he asked, glancing over before starting to eat quietly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:43 am

[quote="Raven Todd"]

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack stood as she finished eating, nodding at Lezlee when she saw the girl. She gave one last look around the room. The injured foot men stiffening under her gaze and following her as she headed towards the medical bay. Jack smiled. The look at odds with the serious glint in her eye. She treated the frightened footmen quickly. Their injuries really were quite minor. As she finished, Jack walked over to Bravery and Gabriel, nodding at the two with a calm smile.
Well, it seems you two faired quite well today.
She analyzed the two to see if either needed medical treatment at the moment. They didn't see to. They all really had faired quite well today. Though Jack was still contemplating Ross's true intent if he was going to withdraw from a fight that quickly. At the least, they know knew where they were.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:33 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

When Gabriel sat down next to him, Bravery grinned, scooting a bit closer to Gabriel as he replied,
"Who, me? I'm fine! Pretty excited, actually. Wanna know whyyy?" he paused for a moment, then seemed to realize something. "Wait--aw, man! I got you a Valentine's Day present and everything, but it's back in Carrion Land! Darn...I've gotta figure out something different, now--" He was so flustered, at this point, that he didn't seem to quite notice Jack--as he seemed to be panicking a bit to try to figure out some kind of different present to replace the one that he'd forgotten.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:13 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel blinked as Bravery scooted closer, smiling a little and shifting his food enough to wrap an arm around the other's shoulders- but as the other said he was excited, he nodded, wanting to know what he was talking about. Only... for the other to suddenly be talking about Valentine's Day and a present and it all clicked. Slowly, he laughed, shaking his head as he leaned in and kissed the other. "Don't worry about it, Bravery- I have something back there for you too. I'm alright with waiting- really, it's okay." He smiled gently at the blunette before waving a little to Jack, not really saying anything as he was quite occupied trying to convince Bravery everything was okay- but nonetheless, he showed he'd noticed her.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:31 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery seemed quite distressed over the situation--at least until Gabriel assured him that it was alright. At that point, he seemed to brighten up quite a bit, asking,
"It's okay? You're sure?" He breathed out a big sigh of relief at that point, quite glad that he hadn't messed up on his first Valentine's Day ever while dating. "We can just give each other our presents once the fighting's over and we get to go back to Carrion Land, then! Does that sound good?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:24 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack chuckled at Braverys enthusiasm, returning Gabriel's wave. Well, they certainly seemed alright. After giving the two another quick examination with her cybernetic. Neither required immediate attention. She walked away with a smile, waving at the two.
Well, I hope you two have a lovely valentines day. I'll see you two later.
Jack walked to the medical ward and sat down, fingering Atlases necklace as her smile shrunk. They hadn't had plans made for the day, but she hadn't thought they'd be spending it apart. It was a sad thought for her. Despite not being apart for very long, she missed him already. She smirked at that thought. The prison had seemed to change her indeed. She hoped it would ultimately be for the better.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:18 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny was having dreams...really bad dreams. She dreamt of Poison, the events in South America, everyone dying. She was fighting, screaming out orders to get people to move, and stop dying. As people were shot, they would turn to ash in her arms, completely obliterated. She screamed out in pain, looking into the sky.
Meanwhile in reality, she was tossing and turning, grunting and little as she grabbed her pillow. As a flash hit her, and lurched up, letting out a scream. Her heart felt like it was gonna pump out of her chest, and she was covered in sweat. She looked and saw the Gangsta Phone ringing. She sighed, wiping her face, and grabbed it.
"H-hello...Bunny here..." she listened to what Ryder had to say. "I'll see what I can do...but this is a prime spot. We were attacked once and managed to keep it...is everyone else alright?" a pause. She needed time to just...collect herself. "Okay...just...I'll see what I can do...take care, happy v day, bye." she hung up, and put the phone on the stool she was using as a side table. She sat on her bed, just...thinking. She closed her eyes, letting her thoughts subside.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*

Gabriel chuckled and nodded as Bravery seemed to cheer up, smiling at him as he asked if it was really okay. "Yeah, I'm fine with waiting until we get back," he responded, leaning in to kiss the blunette- but that kiss lasted only a few seconds before Gabriel pulled away, twisting to look in the direction of Bunny's tent- had that been a scream...? Quickly, he got to his feet, hand at his waist as he moved over to her tent to see if anything was wrong- but... everything seemed fine...? Quietly, he peeked into her tent, eyes adjusting to the light quickly and seeing she had apparently just hung up some sort of phone. He remained quiet, letting her think a moment, before clearing his throat to let her know he was there, if she hadn't noticed already. "Uh... not to be prying or rude or anything but I thought I heard you scream... Are you okay?" he asked softly, seeming somewhat concerned. Her expression made him think there was something wrong...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next