Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:21 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack chuckled at Lezlee and Bunnys sudden outburst. Well, this Marcus person certainly seemed interesting. She turned back to Lezlee nodding as the woman physically answered her question about the league. She listened to her explain her particular use of needles with interest, smiling as the girl introduced herself and shaking her hand. Jack had noticed the girls change in energy. She seemed a good deal more stable than before. It was nice.
It's nice to meet you, Lezlee!
She turned as she suddenly heard music. Her face remained calm, even as she heard Ross's message. This wasn't good. Jack looked at the others to see what they were doing. Thus far, Bravery, Gabriel somewhat, and Bunny had volunteered thus far. Jack was more than certain there would be injuries resulting from this fight, so it was preferable she was in shape to address them. She nodded at Bunnys words, already having noticed Willow, Holden, and Gunnars presence. Well, it was quite good she had thought to bring that gas mask. She nodded at Bunnys, indicating the rope the trio had slid down with her eyes.
Good decision, love. Company is going to be here quite soon indeed. Three officers are already on the ground.
Jack mentally checked how many weapons she had on hand. There weren't many of them, but underestimating people never served you well. She waited to see what would happen.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:28 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Elliot11

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot stayed in the crowd, letting out a snicker when Bravery volunteered himself "You go little man..." Elliot silently cheered, as Gabriel also stepped up, Elliot started to feel somewhat guilty for not doing so himself. And then Bunny did, and Elliot seemed to show guilt on his face "Ah hell... I can't let the poor girl fight that guy... now way in hell am I letting her get hurt on my watch-" he took a step forward, but then he stopped, realizing something. Bunny definitely wouldn't appreciate him getting in her way. No... he had to trust her. He had to trust she was strong enough to take this challenge. Elliot let out a snicker before turning to look to the three colorful individuals that seemed to function as Ross' officers. He shot a glare to Holden, he kinda reminded Elliot of Ryder. That made Elliot want to beat him up "I've got the dorky one..." he muttered, still keeping a death glare fixated on Holden.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:32 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Gabriel55_zps23381f77

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel flicked a glance to Bunny when she stepped forward, not going to go so far as to try and stop her- but when Bravery insisted he could handle it, he slowly let him go- and then as he was ordered, along with Bravery, to go help the others, he frowned. He glanced over at Lezlee, Jack, and Elliot, then scanned for Patriot officers- and there was no way any of them looked dangerous enough to warrant someone needing help. The only one who looked threatening was Ross- so he sighed, looking to Bravery. "You know her better, try and convince her to let you help at least alright? Be careful--" The redhead grabbed the other's hand and squeezed, resisting the urge to lean in and kiss his cheek as he turned, activated his 3D Gear, and started taking out footmen, sweeping low over the weaker men so the other Vulture officers wouldn't have to deal with them- at the very least, he knew he could be trusted to manage that much.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:09 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 116

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Ross_110
Just Ross
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Border10

Ross smiled to Bravery "I LIKE THIS BOY'S SPIRIT!" he cheered, but then Bunny got involved "OH! SO THIS WILL BE A TWO ON ONE THEN!? HAHA! GREAT!" he flexed once again "I WANT TO SEE THE POWER BEHIND YOUR FISTS! I WANT TO SEE YOUR FIGHTING SPIRIT! THE BOTH OF YOU! I-" Gabriel attacked the footmen. An action that set off a huge battle which erupted between Vulture Team and The Patriot's footmen in a matter of seconds. Ross was REALLY hoping that'd not happen "OH... BUMMER..." Ross then shrugged, oh well "ALRIGHTY THEN! LETS FIGHT EVERYONE~! U! S! A! yyyEEEAAAAAH!" Ross pointed to Bravery, Bunny, and Gabriel "COME AT ME BROS! PUNCH ME!" he pointed to himself, puffing out his chest "LET ME SEE YOUR STRENGTH!"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
[/quote]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:21 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Bunny28_zps0c74cadd
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny sighed. Alright fine, she'd fight with Bravery, but the second he looked like he was in trouble, she was gettin him out.
"Bravery...listen to me very carefully. We gotta fight together alright? This guys not fuckin around, so you everything you got too. I have my snipers trained on him...don't worry." she whispered to him when they were close. "Alright Ross...let's get this fucking over with. Jack, Lez, Elliot, help Gabe take out the footman and whoever else Ross brought with him! BE CAREFUL!" she ordered. Bunny pulled out a pistol and pointed it at him. "How about I shoot you and end this, asshole?" she asked, glaring.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:14 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Bravery100_zps00448aa2

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery actually seemed quite upset at first when Bunny told him to back off and play support--that's what he'd been doing in every battle for the past few months now. And he was starting to get sick of it. As Gabriel squeezed his hand, he gave his boyfriend a sad smile before starting to follow him away--before suddenly, he was called back into battle again. He bounded back over to stand by Bunny, his expression much like that of a puppy that was about to get a treat. Still, Bunny's response led to him frowning again, his shoulders drooping as he looked at her sadly.
"I'm not worried. I never was..." Frankly, everyone treating him like a kid was starting to get old. He was twenty years old now, and he had already killed plenty of officers before--including a high-ranking Black Dragon officer! And yet, nobody seemed to acknowledge that...he was going to show everyone during this battle that he could fight just as well as anyone else! He took up a combat pose then, readying himself for battle. "Bring it on!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:29 am

Just Ross

Ross grinned when it seemed like he would get a good fight out of this "OH I'M EXCITED!" Ross cheered, shadow boxing in sheer anticipation. He looked to Bravery when he said he was ready. Ross pounded on his chest before pointing to himself whilst looking at Bravery "COME AT ME BROTHA!" he yelled to Bravery, raising up his fists. He was super stoked, until Bunny pulled out a gun. Ross rose an eyebrow to Bunny, frowning to her "A Guuun? Guns are boring and unfair. Put that thing away!" Ross said waving off to her, he instead focused on Bravery, the one that had earned his respect. He pointed to the bluenette, grinning "BUT YOU! YOU INTEREST ME BROTHA! I SEE THE FIGHTING SPIRIT IN YOU, YOU GOT ME ROSSING OUT!" Ross began to approach Bravery "YOU MAY BE PINT SIZED, BUT YOUR WARRIOR SPIRIT IS BIGGER THAN THE PLANET! YOU GOT MY RESPECT, BROTHA!" Ross ran at Bravery, throwing a few powerful punches towards his face.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:35 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Good, take him down!" She said, and sighed when he said to toss the guns. You know what? Fucking fine. She would. She holstered the pistols, and watched as Ross went to punch Bravery. She herself went to punch him in the face as he went to punch Bravery. With her cybernetics, she was confident this would be a powerful blow.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

As Ross told Bunny that guns weren't going to be a thing in this fight, Bravery grinned, then pressed down on the lever that released all of the bullets from his gauntlets. The bullets fell harmlessly to the ground, and Bravery re-took his stance as he prepared for Ross' attack. When he heard Ross' words towards him, he just grinned wider, getting even more hyped up.
"You've got a lot of fighting spirit too! How would you like to be my arch-nemesis?!" He hadn't had an arch-nemesis in MONTHS! This was going to be fun!
He was going to prove something today--that he could handle things if he really tried! He wasn't stupid, though--he could tell that if Ross managed to hit him, that it would just end up a disaster. So, when Ross came at him with his punches, Bravery moved himself back a few paces, his eyes flicking down momentarily to where all of the bullets lay on the ground, hoping that maybe Ross would slip on them during his advance. Still, the man's arms were long--and Bravery still had to duck to dodge Ross' blows. Once he was under the man's punch, he darted forward, bringing in a punch towards the man's mid-section. He knew that he wasn't anywhere near as powerful as this guy--but if he could get in enough hits, then maybe he could get somewhere!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:27 pm

Just Ross

Ross laughed in response to Bravery's words "HAHA! SURE THING... IF YOU CAN PROVE YOURSELF!" he yelled back to Bravery, taking a few steps forward towards him as he backed away. Ross' feet crushed the bullets beneath his feet, flattening them under his shoes. Then came the attack, Bunny and Bravery's attacks both hit him at the same time. Bunny's punch moved his head to the side, and Ross' stomach seemed to move in from Bravery's fist. He let out a light pained grunt, but otherwise he didn't seem too affected "NICE PUNCHES GUYS!" he complimented them, barely seeming hurt at all by their blows. Ross then grabbed Bunny, lifting her up into the air "MY TURN!" he cheered, before throwing Bunny at Bravery "YEHA!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:50 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny landed and grinned, but then was picked up.
"HUH?!" and she was lifted into the air. "G-get off!" and then she was thrown into Bravery, landing on Bravery. "Ow..." she was on top of Bravery, and then got up. "You little tick..." she said, and dusted herself off. She helped Bravery up. "Sorry, I'm a little heavy. Come on, we need to kick this guys ass!" she grinned and dash in, going to sweep her feet.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Holden40_zpsb5a40dcf

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
become another victim of your conformity 』

So, Holden was pretty sure the 'dorky one' was referring to him. After stepping off the blimp, Holden got a glare over at Elliot, hoisting a pretty generously sized monkey wrench over his shoulder as he took a moment to size his opponent up. He spared a glance at Ross, looking Bravery and Bunny over-- then looked to Willow and Gunnar. "Good luck, guys-" He whispered over, unable to help but slip them both a smile-- until he remembered he was supposed to be imposing right now. He forced himself to go back to glaring and turtleface-ing at Elliot, hesitating a moment as he pondered what exactly he could say here to sound imposing enough... he decided on swinging his wrench off his shoulder, and pointing it straight at the blonde. "Hey, blondie--! You really gonna stand in our way--? You know what you`re up against here--?"  

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:20 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Willow25_zpsa30a2734

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow giggled as Holden went ahead and responded to Elliot's challenge, nodding when he whispered good luck and returning his smile- as well as blowing a kiss his way- before humming as she turned to examine the others. She tapped a finger against her chin, examining the two girls left- before turning and kissing Gunnar, then grinning as she skipped away. "Be careful boys~ Not that these pathetic little shits are much of a threat...!" She giggled again then before she hummed, chanting under her breath as her finger waved between Jack and Lezlee- and finally, at last, landed on the latter. This caused the blonde girl to grin and giggle a bit before skipping forward, reaching out to quite simply tap the girl's nose with a finger. "Hey there cutie pie~ I have to attack you now but you should like, totally let me use you as a model sometime--!!" And before Lezlee would even really have much time to respond to this odd request, Willow pulled a knife out of her skirt and proceeded to slash right at the girl's chest, giggling madly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:22 pm

Red Sun

Elliot rose an eyebrow to Holden when the monkey wrench was pointed at him, giving him a 'hell are you doing?' kind of look that only seemed to befuddle Elliot more that intimidate him. When Holden asked him if he knew what he was up against, Elliot kept looking at him with the same deadpan expression "I don't care..." he replied, before pulling out a single marble from his pants "I simply do not care..." he then rolled the marble over to Holden's foot, before slowly backing away. Said marble was an explosive, Elliot jumped under cover as soon as the explosive went off "I still got it..." he said, a small smile on his face. he liked blowing things up.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:38 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack nodded, focusing her gaze on Gunnar. Well, Scarecrow had mentioned wanting boiled hamsters. He would certainly appreciate a late valentines day present. Jack analyzed what was going on around her. Bravery and Bunny seemed to be handling Ross at the moment. Gabriel was also handling the footmen right now.  Jack nodded at Lezlee before heading towards Gunner quickly throwing  knives at Willows back as she attacked Lezlee.
This one uses poison, Deary. Find me if you require any assistance later. Though I doubt you will facing this one. I have hamsters to hunt!
She raced towards Gunner throwing knives at the boy, his scarf and the hamsters by extension well within the area they were heading.
Lets play, Deary.
Jack was hoping for a good bit of fun from this. Hopefully Gunner wouldn't disappoint.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:27 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Gunnar202_zpse4cd51b8

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar gave Holden a pat on the shoulder, a show of confidence in him--and before he could do much else, Willow had kissed him, and a battle was brewing. Quickly, he separated himself a bit from Holden and Willow, not wanting any crossfire coming at him harming them. He saw a flash of red, and in a fluttering of coat-tails, he spun down into a ducking position to dodge the knives, pulling out his length of chain onto his arm as he went down. He had happened to hear the woman calling out about hunting hamsters--and that was not okay. He glared over at Jack, knowing immediately that he hated Vulture now. He had disliked them before, yes--but who in their right mind would hurt poor defenseless hamsters?!
"Please--don't call me 'Deary.' I'm spoken for. Sorry to disappoint," he grumbled, standing back up again as he grabbed a piece of the chain, spinning it around above his head much like a flail as he began to approach Jack very slowly, awaiting her next to move before he chose his method of attack.

Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:53 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery raised his eyebrows a bit at how Ross had just crushed the bullets under his feet--but he didn't have much time to marvel over it. Still, his hit did seem to do some damage--which made Bravery grin with pride for as long as he had before Ross chucked Bunny at him. Bravery found himself knocked over to the ground with quite a lot of force--considering how heavy Bunny was--but he put his hands behind his head to lessen the blow to his skull--which, while it hurt his hands more, it saved his head from any extra damage. He was grateful for the help that Bunny gave him in standing up, then nodded at her words. Ross had even said that he'd be his arch-nemesis if he proved himself--he had to do this...!
When he saw Bunny going in to attack low, he figured that he should attack high--maybe they could knock Ross off his feet! So, Bravery jumped as high as he could, attempting to punch up near Ross' face--though he mostly only got close enough to try to punch his upper chest or neck--but that could work too--!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:00 am

Just Ross

Ross pat his chest again in the aftermath of Bunny landing on Bravery "COME'N GUYS! YOU CAN DO THIS!" he cheered for them, which was almost immediately followed by Bunny sweeping at his legs, which didn't seem to make the man so much as flinch. Then Bravery shot up into the air, punching Ross in the face, which sent him skidding backwards a few feet, breaking his sunglasses "WOAH! COOL!" he cheered, before he quickly ran towards Bunny and Bravery "MY TURN!" he yelled, moving to clothesline both Bunny and Bravery with both arms at the same time "FOR THE LOVE OF THE RED WHITE AND BLUE, COME AT ME BROTHAS!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:12 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled calmly in response to Gunners glare. She chuckled at his words. Everyone did have quite the peculiar reaction to being called that. He'd hate being called love then.
Don't be too sorry. I am too. Even if I wasn't I'm not sure you'd be my type anyway, Deary.
She watched him as he slowly approached with his chain. He intended to see her attack first. So this one was going about this tactically. She could still see his anger over the thought of the hamsters being hurt. Jack wondered how much longer he could keep that head of his cool. She maintained a bit of distance as she threw more knives at him. This time aiming more for his chest, though a few of the knives could potentially hit the area the scarf was. Even if it didn't hit the hamsters damaging the neck would be prudent.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:17 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny saw Ross coming. She grinned.
"That NEVER works!" she reered back and punched Ross in the arm he was planning to clothes line her with, skidding back a little bit from the force of his strength. "This guy is the real deal...shit..I have to be careful here..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

As Bravery saw that his punch had actually pushed Ross back a foot or two, his eyes opened wide in surprise, and he grinned happily. He was helping! He was actually helping! But before he had much time to celebrate, Ross was coming at them again. Bravery knew that hopping backwards wouldn't do him much good--so, he decided on a risky move. He stood his ground, waiting for Ross to approach, then, just as the man's arm got close enough, he slid forward under it, but grabbed the arm with both hands, swinging over on top of it as if it was a bar on a jungle gym. So, at this point, he was basically on top of Ross' arm, clinging onto it for dear life--and he used this moment to attempt to swing his foot up and over the man's shoulder to kick at his head--or at least kick his shoulder. The force of Ross' own attack though had winded Bravery a bit when he'd grabbed on--he probably wouldn't be able to stay up here for very long.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 15 Holden40_zpsb5a40dcf

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
become another victim of your conformity 』

Right, so- this guy was pulling out a marble, and Holden was pretty sure that marble would be his end.
"Shitshitshitshitthisguy`sakillerohmyfuck--" Holden was quick to bolt from that marble, knowing he couldn`t trust it-- and lo and behold, this marble could not be trusted. It exploded. Yeah-- legit--
The heat tickling his back in the aftermath of such an explosion was distracting for about an instant, before he cringed, and huffed out a sigh. "Christ, guy--!" Holden shouted back, and without so much as checking to see that Elliot had taken cover-- he pulled several screwdrivers out from his jumpsuit`s pockets, and chucked them over at the blonde. The tools whizzed through the air pretty impressively, working somewhat like throwing knives-- apparently Holden had a pretty good throwing arm! 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Just Ross

Ross seemed to be full of glee as he got closer and closer to his two enemies. Ross clenched his fists as his arms got closer, only for Bunny to punch him in the arm, which sent his arm back a little, but left a huge shockwave that sent the ground beneath him flying back. This was immediately followed by Bravery spinning up his arm then kicking him in the face, which actually managed to send Ross spinning back as well, and while this sent Bravery into the air too, it seemed to actually hurt Ross the most. Ross skidding back, his form was now a lot slower, and his knees seemed a bit weak for a moment "Huff... huff..." Ross gave both of them a thumbs up "You're pretty good...!" he cheered to them with a charismatic smile. Almost immediately after, a dozen Patriots footmen ran to guard Ross, standing in front of him and aiming their guns down on Bravery and Bunny "WELL... I GOT A GOOD IDEA ON HOW YOU GUYS FIGHT NOW! THANKS A LOT! BUT... THE ROSS MAN HAS TO LEAVE NOW! PEACE OUT BROTHAS!" Ross then suddenly ran up to a rope that dropped down from the blimp behind him, he tugged onto it, and it immediately shot up, pulling Ross into the blimp. Ross' voice could then be heard over the blimp's speakers "ITS TIME TO LEAVE BROTHERS! WE'LL HAVE A REMATCH ON ANOTHER DAY, BUT NOW, WE RETURN TO OUR BUDDIES BACK AT THE MANSION. PEACE OUT!" he cheered, as ropes began to drop down from the blimp, leading to footmen pulling up into the blimp or simply retreating form the battlefield "OooOOOOOOOOOHHHH YEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Red Sun

Elliot's grin grew when he felt his explosive go off "Always a pleasure..." he spoke before standing up from cover, only to see screwdrivers flying towards him "WOAHWHATNOW-!?" Elliot jumped under covered again, no way in hell did he want flying screwdrivers to be his end. Elliot peaked out from cover again, his eyes narrowed "Seriously... screwdrivers!? What the hell is your gimmick anyways!? You seem kind of lame- and you're not scary at all. I knew a guy who had being a chef as a gimmick, but he was A LOT scarier than you!" he taunted the man, before grabbing a stick of old-fashion dynamite (From here?) and lighting it "I think I'm a bit cooler than you, yeah?" he continued to make fun of Holden, and just as he was about to throw the dynamite, he paused for a moment to hear Ross' call for a retreat. This annoyed the blonde to quite a degree "Oh like hell I'm letting you run away! I FEEL LIKE KILLING DORKS TONIGHT!" he yelled, throwing the dynamite to Holden's general location. Unlike the marble, this explosive would have a lot more range, he was pretty confident in it blowing people up. Elliot then quickly ran under cover again "Boom-!"

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:49 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny grunted as she saw him trying to get away.
"BRAVERY! GET TO THAT BLIMP AND TAKE HIM DOWN! I GOT THE FOOTMAN!" she looked at her friend and nodded. "GO! QUICKLY!" she ran toward the footman, and took out her pistols. She started to shell off at the man, no holds, no mercy. She started to shoot them dead. She trusted Bravery to get to that blimp and kill Ross. She'd be in the way. So, for now, she'd take care of the small fry.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next