Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack looked up from the syringes, a calm smile present on her face. It helped that she had an area to do her work. It would certainly help whenever trouble arose. She looked at the girl, wondering how long she'd been there.  Jack smiled at Lezlees apparent interest in her syringes. She pointed at the syringes one by one as she explained what was inside.
These are tranquilizers. Several of these contain a watered down version to work as painkillers or sedatives. Those are hallucinogenic opiates and some of these are for combat, so I've reserved the drug to cause pain rather than prevent it. Quite of these are hallucinogenics or something of that sort actually. They vary in strength depending on what I need them for.
Jack  looked back at the girl.

I can't say anyone else in Vulture has asked me that before. It's quite interesting.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Bunny28_zps0c74cadd
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny sighed, nodding.
"Y-yeah...I just...needed to get that off my chest. It's just...we haven't really had a chance to talk, like really talk, but...yeah...I'm good. I'm fine!" Fine=Fucked Up, Insecure, Norotic, and Emotional. So Totally fine! "Alright...let me show you the building I want destroyed." she walked out of the ally. Things seemed...to be pretty okay at this point. "Alright...there is a building on the right side, kind of close to road. I need you to blow that up. Why? Cause vantage points. My assassins are still around scouting. I'm pretty sure we have a rat somewhere here, cause no where is safe, but, I want great balls of fire. You can do that right Elliot? Like, you're the only one I trust with any sort of explosive." she looked over at Jack. "HOW'S IT GOING?" she asked. "Is Lez in there?" she looked and saw Bravery too. He and Gabe were doing pretty well. "Make sure to check roof tops Brave. We're gonna need plenty of sniper points." This was getting to be pretty cool.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:29 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Gabriel55_zps23381f77

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel nodded to Bravery quietly before descending to the ground alongside the other, brushing his hair out of his eyes before following Bravery forward, trying to be stealthy- only for Bravery to completely toss aside any notion of such a thing. He sort of stared for a minute before shaking his head, walking in after the other and nudging him before pulling a gun, just in case. One could never be too careful... "Shh- ... do you want to check the roofs or me?" he asked, glancing behind him when he heard Bunny calling after them.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:26 am

[quote="Raven Todd"]

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack looked from Lezlee to Bunny as she heard the woman's voice. She nodded at her, looking with a smile in Lezlees direction as she was mentioned. "Things are going quite well. I should be done setting up the medical area momentarily. Lezlee is here, deary." Jack turned back to her syringes, having decided which syringes she was going to keep on hand.

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:33 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Elliot11

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot looked at the building Bunny wanted to destroy "You know... I always thought that building was very destructible... it'd look nice blown up..." he commented casually. Though he still felt like Bunny was giving him stuff to blow up for the sake of giving him something to do, he wasn't going to waste this effort. The blonde quickly worked over to the building Bunny lead him to "I'll get to work then Bunny-" he told her in a calm voice, walking away as she went to Jack. Elliot set up the explosives eagerly, before casually walking out a few minutes later "That was fast." he spoke to himself, before pressing the trigger for his explosives. Nothing happened. Elliot turned to the building, looking quite insulted "Where's the kaboom?" he pressed down on the trigger again, and again, and again and again and again and again and it blew up. The explosion was enough to sweep Elliot off his feet. Mission accomplished. Elliot stayed on the ground, figuring it'd be a nice place to rest anyways, he'd blown up two buildings at this point.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:26 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Alright go-" KABOOM! She looked at the building and grinned. "Yeeeeees." she checked it out, seeing exactly what she hoped. Most of the allyways were getting blocked with a lot of debry, making it improbeble for an attack from any side beside right in front. "Perfect! That's great Elliot." the more blocked allyways the better...and plus, the fire was making the cold day rather warmer. "Make sure she doesn't do something stupid in there!" she said to Jack, and was overseeing the camps going to. This was...actually working. Maybe she was doing it right...finally.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack nodded in Bunnys direction, still focused on her syringes as she began to separate the syringes staying with her and the ones remaining in the medical area.
No need to fret, Deary. I'll keep an eye on her.
Jack turned to Lezlee with a smile.

So, love, how are you and Bunny associated with each other? She seems quite protective of you.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 22_zps02784b5a

Lezlee Sybilla
Psychedelic

i think i did too much
this new substance equals cuffs

______________________________________________________________________________________

Lezlee listened to Jack`s explanation with more interest than socially acceptable, tilting onto the tips of her toes to get a good look at everything Jack gestured to. She slowly, gently nodded as she went on, taking in the information for later. As the redhead mentioned that she had never been asked that before, Lezlee hid a smile under her mask, her voice muffled and somewhat contorted as she spoke, "I know a bit about... these things-- I use them in fights an` stuff, usuallyyy..." Her hand absent mindlessly dropped to her jacket, where she knew several of her coated needles and syringes to be hiding- Jack`s equipment and her own had some very different uses-- it showed in the structure, at least to her. She`d been about to elaborate on the subject when Bunny called over to them- Lezlee waved back excitedly, only to sort of-- let her arm flop down in disappointment when she asked if she had done anything stupid. Hey--
"You too--!" Was the best she could shout back, blowing a raspberry after-- not that one could tell, since-- mask. She grumbled some, readjusting the position of the stuffed thing cradled in her arms- but once Jack asked another question, she peered up, nodding energetically. "I used to be in Bunny`s lil squad thingy- I ended up following her into No Man`s a bit back... butlikehonestly-- the League is for squares, so I`m kinda juuuusst.... a Vulture officer now. Which-- that`s nice-- Bunny`s cool--" She placed her hands on the table Jack had been working on, if only to lift herself a little higher to watch the doctor`s arrangements-- then she paused a beat, before asking. "DidIaskyourname--??" 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Lezlee`s Theme - Tenga Step
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled at Lezlees noticeably enthusiastic interest. It endeared her to the girl more than anything else. She'd really only been able to talk about medicine with mocha before now. She looked at Lezlee with calm interest at the girls mention of fighting with needles.
Really? That's quite interesting. What do you use in particular?
She noticed the girl absentmindedly fingering her jacket. Ah, so that was where she kept her equipment. That was good to know. She smiled amused at Lezlees reaction to Bunnys statement. she listened to Lezlees explanation with interest, enjoying the girls sudden enthusiasm.
That's quite interesting. Its good you two were able to find each other though.Its very easy to lose people in this place. Bunny is fun to work with. I assume you're talking about the assassins league?
Jack watched the girl lift herself up. She was small, when Jack took a good look at her. She nodded.

I don't believe you have. My name is Jack. It's been nice meeting you.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Bravery100_zps00448aa2

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

As Gabriel walked inside, Bravery was busy shoving a random hobo out one of the first-story windows by kicking him in the butt--which proved successful, seeing as how the hobo flopped out the window and landed outside.
"I think he was the only one in here--justice complete--" he chirped to nobody in particular before he heard Gabriel's question and thought on it for a moment. "Can we go together?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:03 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"MARCUS IS AN ASSHOLE!" she yelled, hearing the words "Assassin League" kind of made her think instantly of Marcus. God...that man...he...he pissed her off. After the shit he pulled, he was NOT okay with him. Ever. "HE'S STUPID AND GAY! YEAH!" she looked at Bravery and gave him a thumbs up. "Alright guys, that one is cleared out, you know what to do." she ordered. "And Elliot, I miss you blowing shit up. Awesome." she felt pretty good about herself right now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:24 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel laughed a little as Bravery kicked the hobo out the window, figuring the hobo probably wasn't hurt too badly by his flopping- but as the other suggested they go together, he smiled and nodded. "Sure I guess- I don't see why not... I just wasn't sure if this place was all cleared--" He shrugged, but grinned at the other. "C'mon- ... race you to top of the tallest building left--" The redhead laughed a little before he turned and darted outside, soon activating his 3D Gear to launch himself up into the air. Who said they couldn't have fun while getting their job done? They needed to get higher anyways!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:39 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery smiled at Gabriel as he spoke--but then suddenly Gabriel suggested a race, and ran out the door.
"Whoa--! Hang on, I'm coming!" he called, then followed after Gabriel, launching into the air himself, trying to locate the tallest building around that wasn't imminently going to be blown up. "Hey, Gabriel! What does the winner of the race get?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:23 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"How about not having to do 20 pushups!?" Bunny yelled, in response to Bravery's question. She chuckled, obviously joking, when she was approached by another angel. "Alright good." she said and smiled. "The snipers are getting into position." she took a seat and just watched everything unfold, taking a second to ACTUALLY RELAX. She needed to sleep, honestly. Last time she slept was during the pool party, and that seemed like...months ago. Times went so fast...

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 22_zps02784b5a

Lezlee Sybilla
Psychedelic

i think i did too much
this new substance equals cuffs

"Ah... hallucinogenics, mostly- I like to vary and throw in a bunch of other unsavory things from time to time, but-- y`know how it is..." Lezlee explained quietly, lacking the erratic change in speech patterns she usually had-- apparently, she hadn`t taken anything in a while. Talking to Jack was somewhat calming for her, she supposed- the woman`s aura radiated at somewhat motherly to an extent, it was hard to be all agitated around her...
She gave a nod as Jack inquired about the Assassin`s League- the incident that had landed her in that cursed facility was scarring enough, the second a chance arose to leave the league-- Lezlee took it. As the doctor introduced herself, Lezlee gave another nod-- and offered her gloved hand, the big grin ever so evident in her filtered and obscured voice. "Nice ta meetcha! I`m Lezlee!" That was around the time she heard Bunny yelling about Marcus- and Lezlee took the oppurtunity to shout some stuff as well. "MARCUS IS DUMB FAT AND GAY DUMB!!! ...HOMO...GAY...HE SUCKS." Perfect. She`d just began to relax some, and seemed ready to say something else to Jack-- when, off in the distance, she swore she could hear...music...? The sound echoed from some aerial projection- and the purplette automatically craned her neck up, looking for the source. "Anyoneelsehearthat--??"  

Lezlee`s Theme - Tenga Step
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 116

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Ross_110
Just Ross
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Border10

"AAAAAAA-MUUUUUUUUURRRRRIIIIICCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Ross' voice burst through Baker Street as a blimp hovered over Baker Street. Ross' theme played loudly over Baker Street, you could swear half of the city could hear the music blasting through the speakers on the blimp. On the screen planted on the side of the blimp, a picture of the American flag showed, waving triumphantly on screen as fireworks launched from the sides of the blimp into the air and sideways. After this magnificent show, Ross' voice played on the speakers along with the music, somehow managing to be even louder "VULTURE TEAM...." his voice echoed "WHATCU GONNA DO..." just as the music seemed to be getting even louder, Ross' voice boomed through Baker Street "WHEN ROSSAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!?" dozens of fireworks shot up into the air as Ross jumped down from the blimp, landing down into the middle of the street. Smiling gleefully and flexing to anyone in Vulture Team that could see him, Ross make a few circles around the street to show off. Over the speakers, a Patriot footmen introduced Ross "From Scarlet City... weighing 325 POUNDS! CIIIIIITIZEEEEEN.... rrrooOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" cue EVEN MORE fireworks, because Ross thought they were awesome. Flexing and smiling to everyone, the music finally started to die down. As as Baker Street seemed to be quiet, Ross held a microphone in front of him "GOOOOOD MOOOORNING VULTURE TEAM! OR NIGHT- OR WHATEVER. THE ROSS MAN IS HERE TO BRING ON THE PAIN ONTO YOU SUCKERS! YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT, BROTHER!" Patriot footmen moved down onto the street using ropes, landing down, each was viciously armed with military-grade hardware. They didn't seem to attack though "I AM... CITIZEN ROOOOSSSSSS! AND I GOT ONE QUESTION FOR YAH SUCKERS... WHO HERE... IS -MAN- ENOUGH... TO CHALLENGE THE ROSS MAN!?" Ross flexed some more, grinning to Vulture Team "THE ROSS WILL TAKE ON ANY CHALLENGER! ANY FOE! BUT THE ROSS THINKS NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH, DURABILITY, AND PHYSICAL DISCIPLINE TO FIGHT THE ROSS MAN MANOHHH EEEEEE MANOHHH! WHO HERE THINKS THEY CAN OVERPOWER THEEEESE TANKERS!?" Ross then once again flexed his arm muscles, which were indeed rather impressive.

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Elliot11

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Ellioy10
Red Sun

Elliot poked his head out of a building he was about to blow up, witnessing Ross' show with great annoyance "Too loud..." he muttered, generally looking grumpy. Walking out of the building, he crossed his arms as he challenged someone in Vulture Team. A few footmen looked to Elliot, before the blonde glared back to them "Don't look at me... I'm a tough guy... but stupid." Elliot stayed in the crowd, waiting for someone else to make the first move.

"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:59 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"As a matter a fact I d-" and then blimp. Oh dear. Bunny shook her head. "You know...I thought today was gonna be a good day...nope...snipers, aim at the bald black dude." she said and got up. "Alright...what the hell are you doing here?" she stood in the street, putting her hands on her hips. "Feats of strength? Are you like...asking someone to fight you or something? Like a wrestling match, cause that's kind of....weird...so why don't you BEAT IT PUNK!" she pointed at him. "Jackal...this is a video...it's not Kraven, but I think it's someone else from that neck of the woods." she whispered. "Sending you a video...who is this? Give me all your information on this asshole." she sent the video, talking in the snail in a hushed voice.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:13 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Wh-Whoa--!" Bravery exclaimed when Ross' blimp suddenly invaded the skies of Baker's Street, flooding it with fireworks just as Bravery and Gabriel managed to ground themselves on the street. Quickly, they made their way over to the other Vultures, and after hearing Ross' speech, Bravery actually seemed to get quite excited, bounding forward to stand next to Bunny at the front. "I can do it! I'll take you on! You might have muscles, but you can't overpower the might of JUSTICE!" He grinned, flexing his own arm muscles--which--were far less impressive than Ross'--but Bravery still seemed pretty confident in himself--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:37 am

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*

Bravery was going to get himself killed. Gabriel stuck close to the blunette as he landed on the ground after seeing the blimp, more than a little wary- where were these fuckers getting these things? But when his boyfriend tried to speak up and offer to wrestle Ross, his eyes went a little wide. No. He was less than half his size, this would not go well. Rapidly, the redhead grabbed Bravery's arm and tucked it back to his side, working to tug him backwards. "He was kidding--!! He didn't mean it, just get your ass kicked by everyone else-- you're not touching him unless you accept two against one--" He wasn't sure why he added that last part on- but if Ross wasn't going to let Bravery back out, or if the blunette refused, then... well, he wasn't going to let his boyfriend fight a man twice his size on his own. He didn't want to risk him getting hurt. Not when it'd be easy enough for their snipers and footmen to fight him...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:46 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Willow25_zpsa30a2734

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow hummed under her breath as she, Holden, and Gunnar slid down the ropes from the blimp to the ground, the blonde seeming rather excited and happy again at the prospect of a battle- though Gunnar seemed concerned about something and Holden was being tsundere as always. She sighed as she looped her arms through theirs and dragged them forward, making less of an entrance than Ross- but enthusiastic nonetheless. "This should be fun...!!" She chirped, grinning at both her boyfriends before scanning the people from Vulture, looking for important looking people she could try and poison.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:07 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Got it..." she heard him hang up, and stepped forward. "I'll be your damn opponent! I run this little group, so it's only fair." oh my god she was gonna die...again. "Does that sound alright?" she crossed her arms, eying up this...Ross guy. What the shit was his problem? Then she kind of remembered, oh right, the whole war thing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:24 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 116

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 14 Ross_110
Just Ross

Ross began to flex more "LET ME HEAR IT BOYS!" he cheered to his footmen, whom began to cheer "U!S!A! U!S!A!" and in unison, he had his entire army cheering for the United States of Murica. But Bravery's sudden appearance stopped the cheers, all so they could wait and hear what he had to say. Much to the shock of the crowd, and glee to Ross, he challenged the big guy. Ross' face lit up brightly "YEEEAAAH! I LIKE THIS KID! YOU'RE ON!" Ross began to stretch, getting himself pumped for an awesome fight with Bravery, but then Gabriel stood out from the crowd and quickly volunteered himself, but with Bravery. Ross didn't seem to like this idea, as he liked one on one fights "Uh-" was the most he could say in confusion before Bunny also joined in. By this point, Ross seemed pretty sure these guys weren't very coordinated "HOW ABOUT... I GIVE YOU GUYS A MOMENT TO FIGURE THIS OUT? YEAH-?" he asked, since all of them seemed to want to fight him, while he did like how pumped everyone in Vulture Team seemed to be, he also wanted them to figure out who was dealing with who, he didn't want to leave his little trio of friends without opponents as well after all!

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"
Citizen Ross Theme - Real American
[/quote]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:40 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery seemed really pumped up and ready to go--he was so ready to take Ross on--but then no--
After Gabriel and Bunny stepped in, Bravery pouted at the two of them, frowning slightly.
"I wasn't kidding! I can totally do it! Superheroes never give up! Beating this guy would be easy-peasy, I swear!" He straightened his scarf a bit, then crossed his arms as he stood there. "Trust me, I can totally do this!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:42 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Not them." she pointed at Bravery and Gabe, looking back at them. "Just me." Bunny volenteered as tribute. "Bravery, Gabe, you two need to help Jack, Lez and Elliot. Cause we're gonna have company. Leave the lug to me, that's an order." she grinned, and crossed her arms again. "Ross, was it? Hi, name's Bunny. I'll be fighting you. Any questions?" she asked, not really expecting any type of answer.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next