Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 8 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:44 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 8 Justus35_zps99293eee

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus observed the reactions of the others, taking in everything...and then brought his attention to the first man in the line of knights, as Matthias brought his attention there.
"Caelius..." he said quietly, stepping forward towards the brunette. The man had a large hole through his stomach, which looked to be what must have done him in, in the end. He was significantly taller...in fact, Justus found himself to be the shortest of the knights there...excluding the baby, of course...but still, that was a bit--
Wait, no, he couldn't think about that now. He paused in front of the man, tentatively reaching out his free hand and touching the man's arm. It took a moment, but eventually, the man began to move. He didn't quite seem to feel the pain that had obviously been inflicted on him--simply taking in a breath and moving his joints slightly. After a moment, the man looked down to Justus, brown eyes piercing.

"...I see." The man spoke, his voice deep and authoritative--and yet, gentle somehow. "You are...one of us, then?" He seemed to be waiting for an answer--so, Justus hastily nodded to him. He still had no idea whether he was just imagining all of this or not--but he couldn't deny that even if it was a delusion--he wanted answers.
"I...would like to know about you. A-And your life..."
"So that you might learn from it, to defeat the forces of Sullonstein...?"
"...Yes."
"Very well...take heed..."
And so it was that they went down the line of knights, going into the memories of each one. They saw the story of a young, brave village boy who grew up to become a knight who fought for the good of the world--a young lady of nobility who fought alongside her love, and was killed far too early in her life--a hardy man who braved the oceans and fought until the seaborn creatures of Sullonstein dragged him down into the depths--a woman who rose through the ranks of society and fought for her people, only to be extinguished by a vile curse--a man who fought against the forces of Sullonstein his entire life, only to be assassinated by the wizard's forces once he was too old to fight back--and a young woman who dedicated her life to science to research and defeat Sullonstein--only to be hunted down and killed by the syndicate that the wizard controlled. And lastly, Justus' own memories were put onto display...a young man who fought to avenge the deaths of his parents, and to protect the entire world and all that he held dear...it showed all sorts of visions of Justus' memories from within No Man's Land--and finally, as the chain of memories began coming to close, one last scene was displayed...a view up from out of a crib, two smiling, caring faces looking down in, as tiny arms extended upwards towards them...
And then, it all stopped. Justus stared at the floor, his hand still firmly latched onto Matthias--the memories had seemed to flow into him in practically a few seconds. After a moment, he looked up to Matthias, his facial expression...stunned. The knights had fallen silent and still once again.

"Well...I can tell now...that I was right about at least one thing..." he said to Matthias, giving him a weak smile, and not being really clear as to what he was talking about. "...I-I think...that I would like to go now..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 8 Caelius_zpsbd863886
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 8 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 8 Tumblr_mfy9rjsG2m1rwwtyao1_1280
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Atlas sat there in a meditative position waiting just in case this place needed to be dispelled... All it would take is Atlas trying to force his own will on this place and they'd wake up... He watched from a few feet away, Justus was here to see his memories and Matthias was here to help him, Atlas was just the guide, silently there if Justus needed him... His lives were interesting, he took it slow at first then began to speed but slowed again when he neared the end... Scarecrow sat next to Atlas trying to get an inclining on his own past, when they moved on from Caelius Scarecrow seemed to ignore what else was going on... He really wanted to know just what had happened to him... Atlas patted him on the back from time to time and paid attention to what was going on around him... He only saw his own former lives other than Scarecrow twice who had importance in Justus' lives, once a worker on the ship Justus' life owned tracking Sullenstein and his Leviathans as they called them, and the other as a cultist who had been beaten into working for Sullenstein... It was odd, half of his lives he and Justus were allies the other half they were at odds... That wasn't the only pattern Atlas saw, he thought he saw a few people who were similar to Matthias who were, "Very Close" to Justus in one regard in more of Justus' lives than not... He wondered if either caught onto that, he could have just imagined it but he wondered if he was right... Matthias would have been able to tell which ones were himself it was something you just knew on sight in this place even in another persons... He looked over to Skarvan... What did he have that confused him so much... he was mouthing something.... "Why?" he just kept asking himself... He looked back at them... Justus was done... Good... If you're ready...I'll take us back then. He pushed his will upon the World around them, he commanded it to go away... He saw Justus, Matthias and Skarvan become more and more translucent then... He felt cold from NML January afternoon, it didn't feel long but they had been gone a little over a half hour by the look of it.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:14 pm

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

As they were all returned to reality, the chill January winds biting against Justus' bare arms underneath Matthias' borrowed coat, Justus took in a deep breath, finally opening his eyes to see them back on Baker's Street. Justus shook his head slightly to get some hair out of his face, then looked to Matthias, giving him a meek smile.
"Well--that wasn't so bad, was it...?" He used his free hand to brush some hair from his face again, then gave a soft, tired chuckle. "Phew...I...I think that perhaps I shan't travel along with Mistress Doctor when she does hers...I believe that I'm too tired for any more of that today...it was certainly an experience, though...and I feel enlightened. Thank you, everyone, from the bottom of my heart."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 8 Matthias22_zps02a2b465

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias sort of just stood there silently as Justus first approached Caelius, still holding the other's hand as the two knights interacted. This... should be interesting... He was unsure of what exactly he was supposed to do- yet he simply held onto Justus' hand as the memories started up, finding it hard to breathe at the mere vastness of what there was to see. These reincarnations... covered hundreds of years, didn't they...?
The first time he saw someone that he knew was him, that he simply couldn't deny as someone shockingly familiar- he nearly let go of Justus' hand in shock. But he knew he couldn't do that- so he squeezed tighter instead, biting his lip as he watched the remainder of the lives go by. Eight lives... one, merely months old. When finally it was over, he sucked in a deep breath before glancing at Justus to see how he was doing. Which... was surprisingly well, at least in his opinion.
"... What thing is that...?" he asked after a moment, offering the other a small, confused smile. It... it was all over now. They could go back... As Atlas dragged them back to the real world, he allowed himself to be pulled along, before giving a deep, shuddering sigh as he reopened his eyes and then looked to Justus slowly. "... I suppose not," he murmured after a moment, relaxing a little despite the cold and the fact that there were likely still people watching. They had returned to themselves- they... they were done. He certainly wasn't planning to do that again anytime soon.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:58 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 8 83409

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

While things happened, Agan was just watching...sort of contemplating going forward and introducing himself, but then again, he kind of didn't want to die, so that was a thing. As he saw movement again, he got back on guard and watched.
"This is so weird!" Agan said in a quiet voice. "They come here, sit down for a while, and then...what? I'm so confused..." he let out a sigh.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Justus paused for a moment, then stood up, pulling Matthias along with him. He looked to Muugica, Atlas, and Jack, and nodded to them, giving them a quick bow.
"I pray that you have good tidings with your look into your past, Mistress Doctor. However..." he paused for a moment, then looked to Matthias. "I need to talk to you." Then, he proceeded to drag Matthias away from the other three, off to a secluded part of the street, where they could talk in private. "Yes...this place should do..."

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:32 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias blinked in surprise as Justus stood and pulled him with him, stretching a little once he was on his feet. What was this about...? He waited patiently as Justus excused himself from the company of the others, then hesitated as he turned to him- a bit of an anxious expression soon making its way onto his face.
What could this possibly be about...? He bit his lip yet followed obediently as Justus pulled him away, seeming rather confused. It was only once they were away in a more private part of the street that he dared speak up.
"... Hey... what's up...? What did you need to talk to me about...?" he asked after a moment, biting his cheek and fidgeting some. He couldn't help but feel... nervous. Like something was going to happen that would change things...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:10 am

Justus remained quiet for a moment, looking down at the ground for a bit. Then, he looked up to Matthias.
"I'm...sure that you saw your own past lives in those visions of memories that we witnessed, Matthias...The Assassin of Ivory Flame was present in each life...and...as you...probably noticed...in each instance, he or she was...fated..." Justus sighed, flushing in the face slightly and shifting his feet a bit. He looked down at the ground again, mumbling, "The...The Knight of Azure Flame and The Assassin of Ivory Flame were...constantly fated to be lovers...in each lifetime...and I can only assume that this was meant to continue..." Justus paused, seeming even a bit nervous as he continued. "...This...doesn't...displease you...does it...?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:33 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias was quiet as well as Justus stared towards the ground, eying the bluenette with a nervous sort of air about him. He... he was afraid of what might be said- of what might have changed due to the memories Justus now had. And then... he started speaking. He couldn't help but nod when it was mentioned that his own past lives had been there- which... was a bit hard to accept, if he was honest- but he was trying to avoid thinking about that at the moment. Instead, he focused on what Justus was saying... surprised as he saw a blush growing on the other's face. And then it truly registered what he had said.
... What?!
Matthias stared at the knight for a moment in absolute, pure shock, his eyes going a bit wide at the implications of what he'd said. Fated... to be lovers? Had... had it really happened in each life? Quickly, he tried to think over what he had seen during the trance- and... he realized... that Justus was right. He hadn't truly realized what it meant until right then, but... in each of the lives he'd been able to witness, the sole person that he felt in his very bones was one of his previous lives... They had been the one at the knight's side no matter what. Slowly, Matthias lifted his head from where he'd been staring at the ground deep in thought, a blush of his own forming on his face as he looked to Justus. Ah... he had asked a question, hadn't he...?

"I... well... d-displeased... wouldn't... be the word, no..." he began slowly, his eyes drifting back down to their still linked hands. His lips twitched slightly, before he smiled some, then slowly lifted his and Justus' hands together. "In fact... I... I think displeased... is on the opposite end of the spectrum," he finished, closing his eyes as he brought both their hands closer to his face- and then planted a soft, gentle kiss to the back of Justus' hand.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:10 am

Justus waited nervously for Matthias' response while the silverette was thinking--and after he got the gentle reply and the kiss on the hand from Matthias, Justus couldn't help but stare at him with wide eyes for a moment. Then, slowly, a smile spread across his face. He hesitated for a moment, then gave a small laugh and suddenly leapt forward, giving Matthias a tight hug.
"Excellent! It isn't like me to fight against fate, and I'm just fine with this! I--I'm--!" he hesitated for a moment, then looked down at his feet--seeing that he was wearing an old pair of sneakers, rather than his usual height-adding shoes. "...I am too short for this--I hope you're alright with that--"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:37 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 8 1186170868_yPictures3
Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy
Muugica's Theme - Brick Ballades

Muugica saw the three of them snap back to reality... Justus and Matthias looked ill... A little disorientation is to be expected the first time... Here eat some of this... Muugica handed Justus and Matthias half a bar of chocolate... Soothes the body and mind... It'll set your blood flow right and start your senses up some... Well don't worry about that I'm sure Jack and Atlas will be fine once Atlas gets a little rest...

Atlas shook as he and Scarecrow remelded... it was the most disturbing feeling, like a layer of oil going under his skin... Scarecrow immediately receded into the back of Atlas' mind... That was weird, did he find something he didn't like in his memories, they were separate at the time and Atlas couldn't reach into Scarecrow's memories without his permission... Atlas hoped he was OK, he let him have his own time to sort things out before bothering him about it... Atlas stretched his legs and lit a cigarette and looked over to his father... Yeah I should be OK... The first time is the worst, unfortunately going back doesn't do much for me no matter how many times I do it... Skarvan's memories are still sealed up by whatever Sullenstein did... Speaking of which... Atlas paused, not wanting to interupt Justus and Matthias... So those few were Matthias' past lives... Atlas smiled warmly, it wasn't ever day you got to see proof of two soulmates finding each other... Assassin! Knight! Forgive me, I hate to interrupt you both truly I do... but I need some rest and I want you both to know from this point on I want you to know I will fight by your side against Sullenstein or whatever her new name is anytime you need me save anytime it directly endangers the life of anyone I love... Atlas stood and waved a salute of two fingers from his temple to them both... He was glad that he got to see the two finally happy together... He had seen Sullenstein's knew incarnation in Justus' memories... Something was WRONG about that woman, he didn't know what it was but... it was deeply wrong... he didn't want that... thing anywhere near him or Jack or his Father... Atlas shook his head and turned to Jack... Sorry Jack we may have to do yours later it does take a lot out of you and something's wrong with Scarecrow and I don't want to force him out unless I need too... and I don't know about you guys but I could use a nap at base after all of that... He Gestured for Muugica to follow and took Jack's hand leading as he headed for Carrion Land. EXIT AND JACK

I'll join you all in a while, I seem to have misplaced the keys to the Motorcycle, and well we can't get near it until I do or... well it'll kill us... Muugica rolled his eye to the back of his head looking through it to the man in green in the shadows... He winked at the four of them.

Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 8 4chan-w1293077877528

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:12 am; edited 3 times in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:37 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias smiled in return as slowly, the knight realized what he had said- and then, he laughed a little in shock and stumbled backwards, slowly returning the hug. "I'd have to protest if you did go against it," he replied quietly, hugging the other back just as tightly and smiling cheerily. This... this day, though long, and tiring- well... it was going wonderfully. And then Justus made his comment about being too short- and Matthias only laughed more, shaking his head. "Justus- size plays no important role!! I'm completely fine with you exactly the way you are," he replied, grinning as he squeezed Justus a tiny bit tighter- then lifted the knight off his feet and spun him around in a circle. Once he set the bluenette back down, he leaned down and planted a gentle, happy kiss to his lips- though he was blushing quite a bit more by that point. He hardly even noticed the others leaving.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:19 am

Justus flailed a little bit in surprise for a split second when Matthias initially picked him up--he certainly hadn't been expecting that, considering that nobody had really picked him up before--but once he realized that it was alright, he calmed down. He smiled gently at Matthias after the most recent kiss he'd received, then suddenly, noticed that somehow the rest of the group could actually see them--and his face went red as a beet, and he abruptly pulled away from Matthias, although his hand was still latched onto the other's without realizing it.
"I--uh--ahem--we should--head back to Carrion Land--! Yes, indeed, quite the plan! Let us go, Matthias!"
And with that, Justus abruptly began dragging Matthias along, so eager to get back to Carrion Land and away from the shyness of the situation, that he forgot all about taking the bike back--and kind of just ran--while dragging Matthias along--

*Exit Justus and Matthias*

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:32 am

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Now that they had all left... Muugica stood and rolled his eye to the back of his head and straight over at Agan... Young sir! If you've taken an interest in the spiritual you could have just asked... Why don't you come out you were very interested in what we were doing... Muugica could see he had no aggressive intent, his emotions weren't flared and the adrenaline in his body was pretty low... He also had an eager look on his face for a while... Maybe The man knew of a good place to hide, Muugica would need to move shop again... Especially if his suspicions from his interview were correct.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:49 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Yipe!" Agan flinched. Busted. Agan walked over to Muugica. "Well, actually, I was wondering who you people were. I didn't mean to intrude, which was why I didn't come over." he said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm Agan, local smuggler stationed here. You?" he held out his hand for him to shake.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica smiled warmly and shook the man's hand... He knew Agan's intent was pure he just wanted to address it... The man seemed likable enough and Muugica wanted to reconnect with Atlas but he also didn't want to endanger him any further, also Muugica didn't get to meet that many people considering he shut himself up in his lab all day... Well It's a pleasure Mr. Agan, it's nice to know there are good people with a healthy curiosity still left in this world... Oddly I used to smuggle guns and cybernetic parts back in my early years too, how does it treat you here in No Man's Land... and well for what we were doing we were helping our friend with a little spiritual crisis he was having... and as for who well my friends are needed elsewhere, but I'm mostly known by Mr. Fozzy.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:23 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Now, on the outside, Agan just smiled and nodded.
"Ah, I see. Pleasure to meet you. Business is pretty good, though a lack of clients in the city. I have a few guys outside that smuggle in what I need and stuff, and it's all well and good. We don't want any trouble, so we generally stay out of it." he said, perfectly normal logic.
But on the inside, he flinched and yelled. "ANOTHER ONE!?" in his head. This guy was a Muppet too!? But then something else came to mind. Brandr said this guy was dead! Or something like that. Why were they popping into No Man's Land like flies! This was getting really bad, in his mind. However, he just took a mental note of it, not showing it on the outside.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica gave Agan a skeptical look, his brain activity spiked when Muugica said Fozzy, what was with this week and everyone knowing who he was all of a sudden, don't people understand what being dead means... Who could have told him?... Well it's good to hear business is at least operable here... Trouble's always present here, trust me I've been here almost six years now I almost never leave my home save to go out for supplies or to eat somewhere nice occasionally... well as nice as it get's here... So where did you hear my name? You're a little frazzled by it... Don't lie, your face and voice gave nothing away but my eye can see your brain work... It wouldn't happen to have either been Aiden or Brandr who told you would it... He smiled giving a hint that if it was it was a very good thing... So long as it was one of those two it was alright... but if one of the others had gotten into the city somehow... He'd have to "Remove" Agan from the scenario.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:11 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"THIS GUY CAN READ MINDS!?" Agan thought, sort of in a panic. "Ah Shit...uhhhh...think...what would Brandr do?
Shit, that is what he would do, isn't it? Wait for me to give him an order...damn it, I need to give him for freedom...What would Alice do?"
"What trouble have you gotten in now?" in his version of her voice.
"...yeah...not doing that..."

Agan let out a sigh, and then rubbed the back of his head. "Sort of?" he said. "I mean...my friend...Brandr...mentioned you...and uh...he said you were...uh...dead? Not sure how to properly phrase that..." he let out another nervous chuckle.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica saw his nervousness... he didn't need the xray eye to do so, it was all over Agan's face this time... Muugica gave a small laugh... Haha... Take it easy son any friend of Brandr's is a good friend of mine... and Yeah he should think that shouldn't he... Muugica thought of what Kermit must have done to everyone's memories to keep the Muppet's existence a secret... It's odd I never thought Brandr would end up here after he left to work elsewhere... Well it's nice to know he has friends to stick by... How is the big guy?... He's not here is he? Muugica rolled his eye around in his head looking from place to place not seeing Brandr.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:00 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Yeah...uh...that was my bad. When I got arrested, so did everyone that worked for me...Brandr included. He's fine, happy too. I guess one of his old buds got arrested and they went to find someone called Dani? I dunno." he said, shrugging. "But yeah, he lives here, he's well taken care of." why did it sound like he was talking about a dog? Brandr wasn't a dog! Never! Ever Ever!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:37 am

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica Nodded the whole time... Ah I see so you've met Aiden as well... Sorry about that... I don't know why but I always feel like I have to apologize to people when I hear people have met him... Here do you have a place where it's warm? I'm getting cold and you look like you could use something to drink... But it is good to hear Brandr has done so well for himself, I worried about him from time to time, unfortunately up until now I've had to remain in the dark for my own safety... If they went looking for "Dani" I hope for Aiden's sake they don't... He has his issues but he has some good in him and in his mind he has a kind of odd innocence concerning his view of his sister... Trust me there could be worse brothers... Muugica thought to his first son, before Atlas... Muugica's expression turned grim... Poor kid didn't know what he got himself into.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:15 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"Oh, uh yeah. This way." Agan was cold and he didn't like it. He went back to his base, and opened the door. "Alice, we have a guest." he said. "His name is Muugica, here, you can sit on the couch and warm up." he took a seat in the nice arm chair next to it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:14 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 8 Sheska_zpse65a8444
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice had seen Agan come out and talk to the older man. The others had all started leaving for some reason, but at least now it was clear they hadn't intended to attack. She left her perch at the window and went over to the two as she heard Agan entering. She presumed the older man was coming since they both had been heading this way. Some company would be nice particularly since after Rowlf Agan wouldn't let just anyone into their base.
She smiled at the two of them as she approached and held a hand out to Muugica,
Hello, Muugica. It's nice to meet you. I'm Alice.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica entered the small home... He smiled it was pleasant and warm inside, it struck him as a little odd considering this was Baker Street... Muugica had been here a while, Baker Street had grown a bad reputation for death and destruction... Muugica bowed to Alice slightly... He scanned her and noticed her mental reaction to Agan and then himself... Nice to meet you as well Alice, I'm Muugica Omnison, you may know me better as Mr. Fozzy... and Thank you for welcoming me Agan, you're quite kind... Especially considering I'm sure your done seeing Muppets today... It was alright if they knew his name Brandr and any of his friends wouldn't rat him out to anyone who may come looking for him... Who was he kidding, the Muppets were gone, James was dead, he was just being a paranoid old man at this point... He sat on the couch where Agan showed.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next