Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 Alice8_zpsa151cbfb
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice looked at Brandr not quite knowing what to do. She'd known his boss was dead, but Brandr never talked about them in that much detail. He honestly seemed to have slight memory problems. Though Alice couldn't place why she thought this. She looked from Brandr to Agan. She didn't know what to do. She just ended up hugging him again.  
I'm sorry, Brandr. I didn't realize how much you still miss him. I understand how you feel. I still miss my parents.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan let out a sigh.
"Sorry bud...there anything we can do for ya...you wanna be left alone er...something?" he asked. He felt bad, honestly.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:00 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr sat there and hugged Alice, and for a good minute just sobbed... Eventually some words broke through his tears of remembrance they were very bitter sweet... I'm sorry Alice I... I didn't mean to bring anything bad up... I'm sorry... Actually boss I could go for a strong drink right now... I didn't have any at the bar because I figured I was on the Job... and It's just hard, I miss the old man and... and I wanted to feel like I was doin' my job right... I always feel useless around this time of year... When he died Mr. Kermit and I got the news and he... that's when Kermit fell into his coma, they said his grief pushed his condition onwards and... well Agan do you remember when we met, a couple of days before New Years?... that was two days after we found out.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:05 am

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH THANK GODS I WAS SO BORED!" Oiche cried as he scurried out from whatever he was hiding from, AKA behind the couch. He had a bottle in his hands, something to obviously make him think that he is warm before pouting at the other two. "You guys just lefta mi!... But ya is forgiven... Nothin' hapen' anyway..." Oiche said as he sat on the couch and scratched his head. He listened to his fellow worker, about how this was the anniversery of his old bosses death. "Sorri to hear ya losses Brandr... I bet they were all goodie ol'... Friends." Oiche said trying to be nice to the big guy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:50 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"You were in pretty bad shape. I bought you a stiff drink that night, hoping to make ya crack a smile. Honestly, I just wanted you to start the new years with a smile, not a frown." Agan said, remembering clearly. "That, and I was afraid you would off yourself, and frankly, I don't like the sound of that...but...hold on..." he went into his stock in the basement, and romaged around. He came up with some fully wrapped and beautiful presents. "Merry Christmas." he said. "I smuggled in some gifts...hope you don't mind." he said, placing them on the floor. Two for each person. For Brandr, a proper, easy to remove axe cozy, and a whetstone slate for sharpening. Oiche was a thing of Guieness and a new notebook for his writing, and Alice, a new coat and scarf, plus mistletoe, cause he was sly. He sat on the couch, and awaited the party.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 Sheska_zpse65a8444
Alice "Liddel" Hart
 Alice sat on a free area of the couch as Brandr and Agan reminisced. She actually hadn't heard the full story of how Brandr had become Agan's bodyguard before. She knew Brandr had been with Agan longer than her and after hearing what state he had been in before. She pet his arm in a comforting gesture. She didn't want to come off as trying to be his mother, but she wanted him to know she cared. She smiled at Oiche. She knew he didn't get along with him as well as she and Agan did, but it was still good of him to try and make Brandr feel better. She looked up curiously when Agan headed for the basement. What could he need down there? There luckily weren't being attacked, so they didn't need any weapons.
She gasped when Agan came back with gifts! When had he brought those in? Most of them hadn't even remembered it was Christmas, especially after all that had happened earlier. She smiled at Agan as he sat down on the couch. I don't think you're going to hear anyone complaining.Alice stood up and picked up her gifts. She sat down next to Brandr and Agan , So who wants to go first?.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:23 am

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

"Oh Mister Agan! Thank ya!" Oiche said as he hugged his presents. He had a boyish charm to him as he hugged them. "Welp! Since we'are doing this I suppose I should show ya guys what I did in my spare time." Oiche said as he went into another room and brought out something. It was a painting of the whole gang.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice smiled at her still wrapped presents. She hadn't expected them to be able to celebrate like this. She smiled at Oiche as he hugged his gifts. He could still act like a kid at times, despite being a weapons smugglers assistant.  In retrospect it was funny how different working for a smuggler was in practice than how it had sounded when she'd first met Agan and Brandr. She gasped when Oiche brought out the painting.
Oiche, that's so sweet of you! When did you have the time to make that?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

"I have time to do most things when ya guys are gone!" Oiche said as he pointed at the painting. "Every time I was left alone I worked on it. So... Been working on it for a couple of weeks." Oiche said with a nod.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:55 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr took his drink then downed it in one swig... Brandr looked down at his gifts from Agan with a smile and wiped the tears from his eyes... he opened them actually excited... he saw the case and whetstone... He picked up Agan in an embrace... Thanks boss, I needed something to cheer me up...He hugged Agan tight then let him down... Your the best boss I've ever had Agan!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:12 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"And you're the best bodyguard a man could ask for!" he said and hugged Brandr as best he could back. When he was put down, he dusted himself off and sat down. "Oiche, that looks awesome. We should hang that up. It'll tie the room together." he said, and then continued to drink. "Alright, come on, open the gifts man, the anticipation is killing me." he said as a complete joke.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:03 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Oh, I didn't realize how much we're actually away that often. I'm sorry. We don't mean to leave you alone so often. We should hang it up. It would liven up the place. She smiled at Oiche and then  she  looked over at Brandr and started laughing . That was Brandr for you.  She looked around the room and smiled before finally opening her gifts, a new coat and a red scarf. She chuckled as she played with the mistletoe and placed it in her hair, winking at Agan. Thank you, Agan. I love this! Then she got up and hugged him.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:06 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Weeelll...actually, that was for this." he took the misletoe from her hair, and put it over them. He smirked, and then kissed her gently on the lips for a moment, but then pulled back, and put it back in her hair. "There..." he smiled. "Anyway, Merry Christmas you guys. I smuggled these in for you guys, so I hope you like them." he said.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 Alice6_zpsdb29c218
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice chuckled at Agan's response. I know that, Agan. I wanted you to work for it. Merry Christmas. This was very sweet of you. Then she leaned him and kissed him again. She took the mistletoe out of her hair and fiddled with it smiling
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr tied on his axe case to his back, he adjusted it to his size, it was the perfect fit... and it fit his axe perfectly, it even held up the weight of the 80lb steel monstrosity better than the cloth he had used before... he set the axe in then pulled it out then back in again and again... it worked perfectly... then he pulled out the black and grey whetstone and scraped the edge of his blade against it... it grazed it almost silently and after a few strokes across both sides of the blade, the stone began to slip off... Brandr stared down the edge with one eye, he couldn't make out the end of the blade's edge... with his pistons and a blade this sharp he could cut through an 8 wheel truck with a single throw... He heard explosions off in the distance... he looked around the room with a questioning eye? South? I thought that guy said High End... isn't that the other way?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:38 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan heard them too, and though a little concerned, he didn't get up.
"The explosion with our client happened hours ago. Those are different explosions, we're fine if we stay here and don't move for a little while." he said. "Though explosions go off rather a lot...there must be something really bad happening. But we can't get involved right now."  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:27 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
 Alice nodded nervously at Agan. Sure, not getting involved was the best thing, but those explosions meant people were getting hurt and Alice didn't like that. If it had been them, then..
She looked over at everyone present and finally came to a conclusion. She would make sure nothing happened to them. She straightened on the couch, gripping tightly onto the mistletoe. She looked at Brandr, unusually serious and pointed towards the door, Brandr, can I talk to you about something? Then she walked away with Brandr following
EXIT ALICE and  BRANDR

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:03 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan shrugged.
"Welp, I'm gonna sleep." he said, going to his room, and readying himself for bed. He flopped down and fell asleep. (exit...sort of)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:06 pm

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr woke up with a headache... not much had happened lately but with old bosses on his mind still he had taken to drinking with Oiche untill as Oiche called "The wee hours of da early morn." The little Irishman could really hold down his drink... Brandr walked around their small HQ with a fresh cup of coffee in his hand... his axe hung on the wall... He thought he had heard a Motorcycle off in the distance, that was very strange.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:24 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 83420

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan woke up, yawning and walking down stairs. He was dressed but had what looked like massive bed head. He saw Brandr and waved.
"Mornin Brandr...yikes..." he saw some circles under the mans eyes. "Wow! Have you been sleeping well? You don't look so hot..." he said, making himself a cup of coffee.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 Alice4_zpsaa1682e1
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice had been up for a few hours. She liked using the quiet to get some reading done or take some notes down in one of her long abused books. Their group was rarely quiet. When she started hearing voices, Alice smiled and moved from the couch towards the source of the noise. She smiled when she came across Brandr and Agan.
Good morning, Brandr, Agan. Alice started making herself a cup if coffee after Agan had finished. She snickered at Agan then looked at Brandr concerned.
Nice, Bedhead. Are you alright, Brandr? You've seemed distracted these past few days?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr glazed a tired eye over the couple and smiled at them wearily then went to the window hearing something outside, he looked out it through the blinds without moving them and caught a glimps of red and brown as something ducked into the next alley... Just been up a while... someone's watching the house... Boss take Alice up stairs... He put down his coffee silently then lifted his axe off the crux on the wall and waited with his hand on the door... listening, waiting for another sound.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 83420

τħє ġѓєэη

"What bed head? This is how my hair looks all the time." he said. "It's why I wear the hat." he smiled and got his coffee, but then the smile faded. He looked at Alice. "You heard the man. Come on." he said, and took Alice to her room. "Stay here...hide alright? If they come in, don't let them find you." he kissed her, and then went to his room, grabbing his whip, and coming back down.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 5 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peters"
Rawlf
Caring Brother and Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan had been walking around Baker Street for about an hour. He'd wanted to find a place to claim as home for the time, but all of the buildings were kind of crappy and finding a place in High End would mean dealing with The Family. And that would be more of a chore than Aidan liked. so no to that idea.  
There was one nicish looking place, but Aidan was sure he'd seen people inside. A shame. Maybe he could pay them to go somewhere else. People in this prison were resourceful. They could find someplace else easily. Aidan shrugged nonchalantly and walked in front of the door, shivering slightly. It was cold as balls out here.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:54 pm

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr pulled back the pistons in his right leg then kicked the door open... it flew open and made contact with something on the other side... Brandr heard a squeal then a thud... he looked aroudn the corner and saw a red haired dude up against the wall with a lump on his head... He recognized the young guy... ROWLF?!... It is you!... He picked up Aiden off the ground and straightened him up then gave him a hug... Rowlf! What the Hell are you doing here... He put Aiden down then looked around... None of the others are with you are they?... Oh who cares I haven't seen you since... well since Piggy died... He thought back to his bosses for a moment then didn't care and laughed it off, Unlike a lot of their co-workers Brandr actually thought Aiden was a funny little guy.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next