Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 2 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan nodded.
"Let's just take a quick looksee around. A little look, a little see, yeah?" he smiled. "We'll be back soon. Stay safe you two." he said, and walked out of the building. "So Brandr...where should we go? The factions are Vulture and The Family, and it seems Vulture is the bigger one. So, any ideas?" he said, jamming his hands in his pockets as they walked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 2 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 2 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This sounds good Mistar Agan. Good luck out there!" Oiche said as he took off his glasses and began to clean them. He leaned in the back of the couch and sighed. "So Miss Hart... Do you want some meed?" Oiche asked as he drank some of his own and made a face. "Hmmmm... Strong..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 2 Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

I think we may wanna try the family, big groups may need lots of equipment but they wouldn't be able to support themselves without a regular supplier... so they would already have someone to get them things, and although the family has more money they need less so they would be used to buying from whoever and paying whatever to get what they need, they might actually not have a need for an official supplier but that means they pay ridiculous prices and lose money vs material... Brandr was actually pretty good with business, other than Agan he had worked for 4 others all shifty business persons.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:31 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Who's to say that the Family doesn't already have a supplier as well? Though we would have it better there, the fact is they may have a way to get a stock, and won't need us...but it's worth a shot. Vulture could always buy our services as well, but that won't come cheap...or fun." he started to really think. "How would we get into Highend without getting shot? Not very likely with their security right now, according to a report from Oiche a few days ago."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 2 Sheska_zpse65a8444
Alice sighed a bit. She honestly wasn't that surprised to find Agan wanted her to stay here. She knew she was a valuable member of the small band but she was not the strong. Alice started flipping through her book as Brandr and Agan decided where to go. When she came to an unmarked page she began taking notes in the margins. An usual habit she had picked up from having an abundance of books and no free paper.
She looked up at Brandr. That's a really good idea. We should take factors of both groups into account before making a deal with either. I hope you both have a good time.
She looked over at Oiche and smiled. Sure, I need something to calm my nerves after that interview today.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:33 pm

[center]
Brandr
The Axe Guardian

There's always less security on the roofs we could start there boss Brandr said pulling his hood up over hid head and throwing a blanket from in his jacket over his axe so the snow wasn't on it. Then offered his arm to Agan. Here I can boost us up then we can stealth over and find an ally where we can jump down without being seen.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:44 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Whoooooooooooa whoa whoa whoa there Brandr...easy." Agan said. "Sneaking into Highend...terrible idea. We don't want to intrude on the affairs of others, no way! We want to encourage business! So, we need to just to go there as peaceful as we can and say "We want to engage in business affairs with you." and then be done with it." he said. "As much as I would love to sneak in, let's just go in." he smiled.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:15 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Alright Boss I'll follow you but keep this on you... Oiche thought this was a good idea in bad territory.. Brandr hands Agan a small flare gun and a black metal whistle with a string necklace, there were only 3 shots in it but for their purposes it should be useful... This way if we get separated or need alone time with a client and things get hot you can signal me from a distance and I tried it earlier it has quite the kick... Careful though it only holds three shots at a time and the flares burn like one hell of an angry mother... I'll follow you until you need me elsewhere and even if you need me from outside building just fire out a window, or use the whistle.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:48 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"I'll kee that in mind Brandr. I've got my whip as well." he said, and they headed for Highend. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:01 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Right behind ya boss... "EXIT"

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:02 am

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 2 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

"Alrighty then!" Oiche said as he went to get Alice a beer. He tossed her one all the while drinking his own. He felt warm as he did so. Sure it was fake, but he didn't care. "You had that interview too huh? Well so did I. Since the Bosses interview the guy interviewing me was a real wanker."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:17 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice smiled as Oiche handed her the beer and began lightly sipping the mead. Wow, this was strong. She laughed as she began to feel a warm feeling rise up from her core. She made her sips smaller and smaller the warmer she became so she wouldn't be completely drunk. She nodded at her comrade.
Yeah. I was brought in with hand cuffs. I mean you know me, I was going to go willingly and then I was wearing another pair of hand cuffs. haha What a day.  She leaned back against the couch and smiled. The mead was slightly taking effect. She would have to start drinking water soon if she didn't want a hangover in the morning.

(Some time later after Alice and Oiche had stopped talking, Alice reasonably sobered after drinking water, She stood up assured Oiche she was coming back. He was still  enjoying his mead so he likely wouldn't notice she was gone. Then she headed towards the basement and took stock of all of their inventory in one of her lesser marked books. When she stumbled across two small handguns she knew she could use, she pocketed them replacing them with some of the older guns she kept on hand for self defense. Agan's customers liked customization so small, simple guns weren't that highly in demand. No one had noticed so far that she'd taking to borrowing weapons form her employer.  She smiled at her find. Later when she left the base, she could find a quiet place to practice.
Alice wasn't going to die in this prison and she wasn't going to let her friends die. She had sworn that when she had been arrested and she was going to keep her word.)
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:37 am

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

"Oi me too! That guy gave mi trouble..." Oiche said with a nod before he slowly went o sleep. He didn't even notice that Alice left. Oiche went in and out of sleep, before he had a panic attack dream. "Huh?" Oiche said as he looked around. "Missus Hart?" he called as he got up and rubbed her shoulders. "Alice..." he called as he looked around in the somewhat dark room.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:01 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice smiled at Oiche as she felt the mead take effect.
Yeah, he gave all of us trouble. I think Agan pissed him off. I'm not surprised but still. Cant the boss go one day without annoying someone? She laughed. though he wouldn't be Agan otherwise.Alice sat growing steadily warmer in the corner while Oiche fell asleep. About time too, he might have been Irish but Oiche was still  something of a kid in Alice's eyes. The only reason he'd even been able to drink was because Agan was such a lenient boss. She patted his head as she went to the basement.
Later after Alice had obtained her borrowed guns, she had decided to take a walk through the building while she mulled over her plan. Going somewhere quiet would probably only result in her death so she'd decided to ask Brandr if he could train her. Agan was trained with guns but she wanted to be able to be a little independent of them and while her boss was resourceful. He wasn't much of a fighter.
She'd just come back to the door of the room when she'd heard Oiche's voice. She opened the door gently and stopped for a moment when he actually called her by her first name. Normally she was referred to as Missus Hart. she knocked on the door and  walked back over to where she had been sitting before and smiled reassuringly at her friend.
sorry, about that Oiche. I decided to take a walk around the building to clear my head. I thought you were going to be asleep for a little bit longer. Otherwise, I would have left a note. I hope I didn't scare you. She looked at him with  genuine concern.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:25 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan suddenly appeared with Brandr next to him.
"I'm home! Let's get inside before the storm hits!" he said, going into the house on Baker Street. He let out a sigh, dusting himself off. "Oiche! Alice! Where are ya?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:07 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice looked up as she heard Agan's voice. She smiled reassuringly at Oiche and called out ,
We're here. Did you guys have much luck out there?
Hopefully she could get some time alone with Brandr later to talk about training with her new guns. She grabbed a bottle of water and placed it in front of Oiche. For your head. It helps.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:56 am

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Oiche smiled when he found Alice. "Oh there ya are! Um... No... I didn't see uh... Oh there it is..." Oiche said with a goofy grin and blush. He then heard his name being called by Agan. "Afternoon to ya!" Oiche called as he waved to Agan. A water bottle then came his way and Piche caught it. Looking at it for a bit, and smiled to Alice. "Thank ya lass.." Oiche said as he began to drink. "How did buziness go?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:02 am

τħє ġѓєэη

"The Family are a bunch of High Class Assholes. We won't deal with them, UNLESS they beg. Cause that would be funny, and they hurt my feelings. We did make a good deal in market today." he said, dropping the gold bar. "This shits real! For a rifle half the worth of this thing. It was awesome." he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
 Alice smiled at Oiche as he spoke. I'm sorry about that. I love the snow so I enjoyed being able to see it through the windows. Its silly but I like it and your welcome. She leaned back happily into her couch until she heard her bosses report.
Oh for the love of, what did you do Agan? The Family is the most financially stable of the factions. Vulture has more people but we aren't sure if they could pay for a steady supply of weapons. We need to make connections here, otherwise our business is going to dwindle. She smiled kindly. She hated coming off as a nag but they needed to survive.   I'm glad you made a sale at the market place though. Do you know if the person was allies with any of the groups? oh... wow, that that is real! Who was this person that they could pay in gold?  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:56 pm

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr came into the hideout and placed his bundle on the floor in the next room with the rest of the merchandise... He then pulled his axe from the bundle strapped it to his back... Yeah boss made a real good sale at market... I don't know if that guy was with a faction, he and his 3 friends seemed more on their own, maybe we could make some good cash off of others needing to survive outside of the factions it wouldn't be surprising if they needed weapons... The factions probably hog most of the imports in No Man's Land as far as weapons go... Brandr began walking to the door... He felt out of practice... I need some air guys, I'll be back in a while... Alice lock up after me would you? I'll knock SOS on the door to get in.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

"A whole blooming gold bar for a rifle!?" Oiche yelled in surprised when he looked at the said gold bar. "But sorry to hear about the Family... Well what would we expect? It's not like their resources are going to dwindle. Unless ya destroy them." Oiche said in a joking tone. "Alright then Brandr! Ya get 'long then!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice smiled as she listened to Brandr explain. She knew that the man was smart even though it was hard to see at times. He'd explained that he'd had several bosses before Agan and that he likely learned from them but it was still pretty surprising when he came up with business strategies as effective as he'd shown he could.
Okay. Be careful , Brandr. We don't want anyone getting hurt in this storm. she had wanted to talk to him ,but if Brandr needed some time to himself she could wait. After all there base hadn't been attacked yet and in this storm it would be a fools errand to try now. She looked back at her boss.
So, hopefully we will be able to find this mystery group again. It would be nice to not get caught up in a gang war, if one is coming.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:24 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"HEY! I'll tell you what happened, but you can't get mad at me...I was minding my own business...and they said no...that's it. I didn't do ANYTHING to antagonize them! I'm tellin ya, they're a bunch of. "And then Oiche said something about destroying their supplies. "Hmmmmmmm..." he started to really think about it, but then shook his head. "Anyway, the guy was crazy, and tried to shoot this girl afterward, thought what can you expect. Then...yeah...came back here." he said. He waved at Brandr as he left.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

K, I'll see y'all in a while... (EXIT)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice watched Brandr leave and sighed. It was now or never. According to Agan, there had already been an attack on the market place. She looked back at her boss and Oiche.
I wouldn't get mad at you, Agan, if you didn't constantly put yourself in harms way.  Agan I care about you. It would hurt me deeply if you died because someone was that annoyed with you ...  There had to be a reason why they wouldn't buy. And don't go messing with the factions, particularly one like the family. I don't want any of you to die, not needlessly ." She shook her head at the mention of a girl being shot at. Hopefully she was okay.
I'm actually going to go out for a few minutes too. I think I lost by book when I went walking earlier. She smiled at her comrades and moved to close the door behind her.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next