Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 3 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Everybody is leaving... Why is everyone leaving? Storm is happening." Oiche said as he shoved his hands in his pockets. He looked around to see what they could have for dinner since they... Kind of skipped out on that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 3 Zombie11

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

A dark shadow suddenly loomed over behind Agan "What's dat about bein' crazy...?" a familiar voice echoed behind him, a recent familiar voice. Zombie walked around Agan, smiling behind his mask "I knew it'wa good idea ta follow yah! Who woulda thought you'd use Bakah Street! Haha- this place is old!" the man raised an eyebrow to Agan "Now dontchu worry- I'm not gonna shoot yah- unless yah piss me off-" he looked over to Oiche, his eyes narrowed, then to Alice "I'm just here to do business..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Universal Century
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 3 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"I mean, those Family are just...wow! Nuts! Heh....." and then Brandr and Alice were gone. Agan turned to to Zombie, jumping. "Yikes!" he jumped, sighing and then laughing. "You scared me! Heh...anyway, this is our humble home. What can I do ya for?" he asked, looking calm and smiling, but his heart was pounding. Normally, he would be okay with this...if Brandr were here with his axe...but he wasn't. He would have to rely on his own skills here.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:37 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 3 Alice1_zpsf1841711
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice had been about to leave when she heard Zombies voice behind Agan. From where she stood, he boss seemed to think she had left. Alice stayed where she was at the door unwilling to move and for the most part unable to. This man emitted a dangerous aura. The two guns were still safely hidden in her coat but she doubted she would be able to shoot the man.
Alice finally took a few deep breaths and tentatively made her way over to the group. She was the only one with weapons at this point she couldn't leave.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:57 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Zombie continued to smile to Agan, hidden behind his mask. He took a certain amount of enjoyment out of Agan's reaction "What dah I want...? Uuuuh... hold on a sec-" Zombie started searching through the pockets of his coat. He could swear he had it somewhere, then, aha! He found it! Zombie pulled out a grocery list from his coat, with only one grocery listed: Fucking Boom! Written in horrible handwriting. Zombie looked at it and nodded "Uhuh... I have no fuckin' idea what dis says- BUT yeah dat- so!" Zombie lifted his gun up to the roof, then let it rest upwards on his shoulder "I'mg gonna blow up Highend now- I need some explosives- enough to blow it sky high-" he told Agan nodding to himself, before he comfortably put the shopping list away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:02 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Blow up Highend you say?" he said, his eyes twinkling at the thought of seeing those people be blown sky high and laughing. It played in his head like a little cartoon. "Well...I can supply you, but there are some things that you cannot release as public knowledge once you do. It's one rule, don't tell anyone who gave you the bombs. A simple, 'I have my ways' is the best way to get around that. That's my only rule, otherwise, yeah sure. I'll have to check something with stock, but other then that, yeah." he said, crossing his arms. "We gotta deal?"  Agan was a true fast talker. He was like...smuggler Billy Mayes...it was weeeeird.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:19 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 3 Issac
Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog

Brandr stepped up behind Zombie from the doorway to the next room, with his axe propped up on his shoulder... He spoke in a calm matter of fact tone, not menacing just asking his boss some day to day stuff. Hey boss this guy isn't causing any trouble is he?... As I left I thought I saw somebody sneaking in. Is he here for business? All I heard was something about bombs? He spoke to Agan but looked down at Zombie.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:02 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie kept his rifle lazily against his shoulder, he'd been used to dealing with Agan's type, he was more used to purchases like this than buying groceries. The man heard Brandr and turned to him, lifting up his shopping list to the best of his abilities to try and get it towards Brandr's face "Oh! I'm just buying some bombs to kill people! See! Here's my list!" he spoke to him, trying to shove it in his face as Zombie had no real concept of personal space. As he did so, he also answered Agan "Yeah... of course, I know the gig. You think I haven't made deals like this before? Not even the Krieg Forces' best torturers could get jack from me- let alone the amateurs in this city."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:10 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Oh! Bombs? Nice! Sorry about that, just you know you see some guy sneaking into your bosses base while you're on a walk and you know, you get suspicious... Brandr clapped Zombie on the shoulder his gun wasn't propped on then set down his axe with a loud clunk and laid back in one of the chairs in the room... So how much you need and where?... I don't handle the businessy stuff but I'll be the one moving everything no doubt.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:24 am

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 3 8db25133fb629f637fa36fe5d4a831d81278650480_full

Oiche was quite nervous if he did say so himself. This man got in here without them realizing it, and was asking to blow up the Family pretty much. He then gave Agan a weird look. "No need to offend ya Mistar Agan, but ya sound a teenie bit weird when ya talk like that." Oiche whispered off to the side of his mouth as he backed off from Zombie. The guy gave him Hibbes Jibbes. Or as he liked to call it... The Jibblys Jags...

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:30 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan smiled.
"Just doing my job Oiche." he said. "Don't worry about this guy, it's all good. Welp, now that that is all settled, what kind of explosions are you looking for ,how many, and method of payment are in order...and who are the Krieg forces? Nazis?" he asked, getting the nesscessary paper work. He was old fashioned, yeah, but he liked his paperwork...was that weird? Liking Paperwork?

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie nodded to Brandr and smiled as he pulled the shopping list away "Indeed! I love meh some bombs! Anyways I-" And then Oiche, wow, he didn't realize that guy was there. Anyways, Zombie focused back on Agan again "Bombs! Ye-ha! Probably one that is small and can be hidden- the point is to scare da shit outta them! So yeah- something nice like that- I'm probably gonna hide it in a building and let it go boom! Cause boom okay!?" he nodded to himself and gave a thumbs up "And the Kriegs? Communists. With nuclear cyborgs. And a shark dictator. I wonda what happened to dat guy...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:02 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Eeeeeehhhhhhh." he shrugged. "Well alright, hold on. Oiche, get the man some coffee okay?" he went to the basement and checked their store for a bit. "Hmmm...nah...oooooh..." he took out a flare bomb. It had pretty damn good exploding power, made several loud boom sounds...and the fire would turn all sorts of fun colors. "And Canas said making these was a waste of time...Heh..." he grinned.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 3 Alice1_zpsf1841711
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice smiled as Brandr was suddenly behind Zombie. Brandr could be sensible. He would clearly be able to see that this man was dangerous and send him away. Then he didn't. Oh God, how could someone go from being so smart to being so simple. It seemed like Oiche was the only one not okay with blowing up High End.
She smiled nervously at everyone present, inwardly screaming while doing so. Let me help you with that, Boss. She followed Agan down to the basement. Her bossed admired his special bombs lovingly. She leaned forward and whispered, Agan, I don't think we should be selling to this guy. He intends to blow up High End! I know you don't like them but this is a tad extreme. She looked down at the bombs, more nervous than she'd even been during the interview.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

"Aye Sir... How would ya like it? Black or Milky?" Oiche asked the Zombie man. Geez! These Jibblys Jags are just creeping up on him today. Oiche went to make the guy some coffee. He began the pot and waited for it to boil, the smell of coffee was in the air. "So bombs are quite the bitof crac for ya eh?" Oiche said trying to make some conversation as the man waited.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Hey Oiche if your getting coffee, would you mind getting me a cup too, that snow stuff is really cold... Brandr needed to heat up after being in the cold all day if he was going to move merchandise soon... "Ah work never seems to end, I like it."

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:41 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"It's fine Alice...as long as the clause is in tact, then we're fine. Besides." he held up the bomb. "This is a flare bomb, it makes a big boom, it's flashy. It'll be cool." he said with a smile. Agan went over to Alice and wrapped his arms around her. "Don't worry..." he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 3 Sheska_zpse65a8444
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Agan, I know it will look cool. That's not the problem here. I don't want people to die, not like that. She was taken by surprise when Agan actually hugged her. He never did that. In two years, they hadn't jugged once before now. She smiled a bit. You know me. I'm always going to find something to worry about, but Agan this is serious. We aren't mercenaries. If we give this guy bombs and he's successful, we'll have helped him kill unsuspecting people.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:25 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan looked at Alice, his face sort of close to hers.
"I know...but this is different from the outside. We're the underdogs here...we're not powerful. It's dog eat dog out here...I know you're worried...but I won't let them touch you, or Brandr, or Oiche if we're found out. I'll take responsibility, just like a good leader should." he put a hand on her face. "Trust me." he smiled, turning on the Agan charm, before slowly pulling away, and getting three more of the bombs. He went upstairs to Zombie. "Here's what I got. They are flashy, make loud boom sounds, and the fire changes all sorts of colors. It's got a good blast, about the power of a stick of dynamite. That sound good?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Oiche Hull

The Irish Man

Oiche didn't get a response from the guy, and just went to work on getting the coffee ready. "Aye there sir..." Oiche said as the coffee seemed ready. He went to get the cups and carefully poured the coffee. "Here ya goes sirs. Fresh from the pot. I will be making mine Irish style thank you, because I need to warm up." Oiche said as he took some beer poured it in his coffee and drank.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:48 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
 Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 3 Sheska_zpse65a8444
  Alice blushed a bit as she realized how close the two actually were.
 I know we need to survive and I know you wouldn't let anyone hurt us ,Agan. You're a good boss , but something's off with this guy. He followed you from the market place. If this plan of his fails, I don't want to risk him coming back here for revenge.  
She felt her face heat up as he placed a hand on her face. This was...new.  She smiled a bit. I do trust you, but I  don't trust him.  Then he left with several bombs. She sighed. she really didn't want to see people die needlessly . She walked back up the steps and smiled at Oiche as he made his coffee. She hoped the family was as strong as she'd heard.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:18 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Thank you Oiche... Brandr said as he accepted the coffee from Oiche and poured himself a cup... He sat and sipped the warm beverage.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:16 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie stood there waiting for Agan to return, tapping his foot anxiously against the floor. When Oiche spoke to him, Zombie didn't even bother to meet eyes "Yeah yeah, whateva fouw-eyes..." he muttered, his eyes slanting down as he continued to just wait. And then Agan returned, and Zombie immediately shook his head, not enough boom. Nope. Zombie dropped down 5 golden bars "Yah know Agan... I'm one of the world's premier assassins... I'm filthy rich... and none of the money mattas to me... just the carnage... so how about you find me something with a little bit mowa boom? Then you can remove the weight of these gold bahs from me... yeah...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan saw the gold and looked at Zombie.
"An assassin...why are ya looking to explode things huh? Won't that draw a lot of attention?" he sighed. "Well..." he went back down into stock and came back with several small boxes. "These are type 2 marrion bombs...they pack a punch, they are stealthy little buggers..." he said. He put them on the table. "The clause is still the same. If you are captured, I am not your supplier. Is that alright?" he asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:45 am

Zombie
Nathan Crockett

Zombie smiled under his mask when Agan brought some new bomb "That's moa like it..." yes, these would do well. Zombie walked to the boxes and began to put them on top one another "Sometimes you need to send a message... I'm gonna do that... The Family needs to understand that they don't own this city anymoa... essentially I'm just gonna embarrass da shit outta them!" he explained as he lifted all the boxes "Keep all the gold bars, think of the extra as a tip... and nah... I won't tell them shit... though they're probably too dumb as shit to ask that kinda junk!" he explained to them before he walked off with the boxes "Don't yah jump if ya hear a boom... cause you definitely are..."
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next