Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

+8
robert200110
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Empty Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Ignore the irony of this street's name, Baker Street is one of the most important streets in No Man's Land. Why? It is the location of the only drug smugglers in No Man's Land not under the control of either the Black Dragon or Family. In other words, it is one of the most valuable locations in all of No Man's Land. If any of the factions involved in the Gang War were to take control of this location they would get a huge trade income bonus in the Gang War. In case of a battle on this thread, refer to the map. All the squares and rectangles are normal buildings, to the right is a parking lot, on the north side of it is another building, to the south there are various ruins. At the end of the street is a pentagram shaped building, it is three stories while the other buildings are two. The red square is the Conqueror Worm start, while the Brown is the Vulture Team start.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) BakerStreet_zps4b5aaaba

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:27 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven and the Deathworshippers arrived at baker street "The buildings are obvious..." the man muttered, he looked around "Heh... I know..." Kraven directed his forces to the parking lot and the building north of it. Each of the Deathworshippers dropped down against the black parking lot, using it as camouflage, when Vulture Team arrived they would ambush them. Kraven stayed in the northern building, on the top floor, a sniper rifle in his hand "Now to wait for my prey..." he muttered as he aimed down his sights.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:33 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Rourke went to the opposite side of the battlefield as Kraven's troops--knowing that the rest of Jade's would arrive soon enough, and fill out the remaining area. Rourke positioned himself in cover behind the northernmost building in the western column of buildings. He began prepping his gun, getting ready to fight. He wanted to try to stick to the northern area--mostly because he didn't want to be too far into enemy territory when his violent side came out--which he knew it would. There was no avoiding it. As he glanced around the edge of the building, he could see that the Vultures hadn't arrived yet--and he was hoping to God that Bravery wasn't among them. Going back into hiding behind the building, he began taking deep breaths, trying to calm his quickly beating heart--he had been in war before. This was no different.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:46 am

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade arrived and looked around at the surroundings. He knew that the buildings were going to be obvious, so he was glad to see Kraven's death men hide in the black top. He looked over at his army. "I want a couple of Troll bloods to cover Mocha as she snipes..." Jade said as he had Mocha on the top floor of the first Building on the right. The buildings were close enough for her to jump from building to build and therefore change angle and keep the chase going. He wanted to trollbloods to be hiding in some ally ways or in/behind the buildings themselves to cover for Mocha at the windows and the stairs. For example he stationed a few trollbloods and his own men behind the building of the parking lot.He also stationed some in the North Building if any of the other troops got close. He asked for his own men that knew medical training to hid in the North building and be close by to some of the trollbloods to heal them and to use their needles to shot drugs at the men who dared to come close. Jade himself was in the building to the left of Kraven. Mocha positioned herself on the right building of where Kraven was and waited. She'll move when she has too. They were all crouching, hiding away, ready to shot, punch, or blow up via grenades. Yes... No holding back.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) <a href=Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:08 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo arrived at Baker Street with the Vulture Army. She took a moment to analyze their playing field, as she had never been to this part of No Man's Land before. She looked back at her army, then to the street. Her eyes caught on all the buildings. Her expression was unreadable, as she devised a quick strategy for the battle. "..." She paused, now looking back at the army that awaited their orders. "Everyone, blow up these buildings! Use rocket launchers, grenades, any explosives you can get your hands on! Come on, move it!" She barked at them, removing her revolver from her jacket and readying it. "Time to fuck shit up, boys!" 

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:12 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Cfc71b9b-3511-4294-88c4-8e46d61e74fe_zpsbfd0267f

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker

Gangsta Pimp stood behind Jo, a huge smile on his face "Good all on those buildings though... I really don't think they'd be dumb enough to go in those buildings..." the man muttered. He was waiting for HIM to show himself, Jade was going to pay. Gangsta Pimp looked to Jo "Just heads up... Jade is mine... alright?" he told Jo, and it was obvious he wouldn't take no for an answer. Gangsta Pimp was resolute on killing Jade this time, no one was going to interrupt his fight.

Elliot's face lit up when Jo mentioned explosives "YES!" he yelled as he looked at his fellow arsonists "BLOW THE SHIT UP!" he yelled, and almost in unison, entire rows of rockets and motor fire flew towards the building blowing them to pieces. Elliot jumped up in joy before doing a fist pump, he didn't know if he killed anyone, but he knew he had fun blowing shit up. Elliot looked to Jo and gave her a thumbs up, it was time for the footmen to move in.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Get on the Dance Floor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:16 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

The Deathworshippers rose from the side walk, the destruction of the builds gave them better view on their enemies. They all rose up at the same time, the closer they were, the more down they were, they fired as if in a firing line, giving a steady pace of fire. They shot down as many of Vulture Team as they could, meanwhile Kraven jumped out of his building through a window. He should have known better, he was an idiot for taking that building. The man took a few minutes to pant before aiming on his sniper again "Time to hunt prey..." the man muttered as he saw Jo in his scope. That was the woman that disarmed him, she was of interest to him. Only true soldiers could do what she did. The man fired at her, purposely missing her barely to get her attention and letting the lens flare from his light show so she could see him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:26 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo grinned to herself, a small giggle emitting from her as she heard Elliot`s response to her orders. She returned Elliot`s thumbs up. Cutest pyromaniac ever. She looked over to Gangsta Pimp as he addressed her. "You know it. I`ll be your back up, though. I want a piece of him too. He took my hat." She responded quickly to him, then turned over to her forces. "While that`s happening, bring in the footmen!" She ordered. Her eyes flickered back to the rising Death Worshippers, and she cringed. They were almost as creepy as their prophet. She was going to charge into them, since she knew Jade was somewhere behind them, but the bullet that barely missed her caught her attention first. She picked sniper rifle up from a Conqueror Worm footmen who had fallen out of one of the exploding buildings, checking it before putting her revolver away in her jacket again. She looked at Gangsta Pimp with a small smile. "Right after I do this. I`ll meet you later. Just fight your way up to Jade. Good luck." With that remark, she headed in the direction of Kraven`s lens flare. She tried to remain constantly moving, to avoid Kraven locking onto her. When she felt she had a good distance between them, she began firing at where her speculations had led her to believe Kraven was.  

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:33 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder arrived at the scene of the battle with his gang, ready to hurt things--and he had been about to follow up on Jo's order by telling his gang to blow up the buildings, but it seemed like Elliot had that covered. And just then, he saw a bullet fly past Jo's head. When he looked for the source--oh look. A Kraven.
"THE BURLY NUN IS OUR EVENTUAL TARGET!" Ryder roared to his gang, pointing an accusing finger at Kraven. The nun was so going down. Seriously. "Uh--but, take evasive action on the way there, unless you wanna get shot! Give 'em a show bunt!" The gang members seemed to comprehend, and they ended up splitting into a scissor-like formation, using the dust from all of the explosions to hide themselves as they headed towards the Deathworshippers. Wynn was among the gang members who went, seeming much more skillful than the others as he darted through the dust clouds, using his speed to make himself nearly seem invisible because of the smog covering him. The gang members who were in the west prong of the scissor movement used the destroyed buildings' rubble to advance under a certain amount of cover, though they knew that they couldn't stay in there forever.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Wynn2_zps78471939

Wynn Stanton
-Code Name: Quicksilver-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Rourke1_zps9c95d633

Peaceful Mentality
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

]The explosions came sooner than expected. As soon as he had heard the Vulture command to blow up the buildings, he had swiftly backed away from the one had had been hiding behind, but he couldn't get the ringing sound of the explosions out of his mind. Images assaulted his brain, brought forth by the explosions...
War...blood...death...friends, dead on the ground...
He felt something snap in his mind, and then he blacked out.

For but a moment. He slowly looked up from where he stood--an almost glowing glint in his eye as a strangely manic grin spread to his face.

"Let the slaughter begin..."
Rourke was gone. The man who was there in his stead, mentally, raised his gun, putting it at the ready as he slowly began to approach through the smog and dust, an almost tangible aura of death and anger seeming to simply wash off him and saturate the air around him as he moved from cover to cover, using the pieces of rubble from the destroyed buildings so not to get shot randomly.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Rourke2_zps68a0e728
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:37 am

Jade Fentom

Jade heard the crumbling of building and explosions and jumped out as well from his window. Luckily he wasn't too far off he the ground, and was caught by his subordinates. "I'm fine... Where is Mocha?" Jade asked and the men didn't know what to say, and Jade grabbed their collars. "Where... Is... Mocha..." he said and when he got no response he let go of the men. This would have to wait, but he dare not think what had happened to his dear Mocha. He took his cane out and order those closest to Elliot that weren't in the buildings or got away in time to through their grenades, and fire their rocket launchers as well. Jade wanted to find Elliot and destroy him... He took his cane and came a bit closer to the gang with a couple of other men. He used the buildings as cover as he shot at Elliot with actual bullets. It seemed the Mocha had perished, her body was still in the building and no one saw her come out.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

Mocha Deren

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) <a href=Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:40 am

Father Death
Kraven

The Deathworshippers continued to fire at the gang members, and used their CQC training to disarm and knife any gang members that tried to get close. They were not cops, they were trained spec ops soldiers, and only a handful of men like Ryder and Wynn gave them trouble. Kraven watched Ryder's gang assault his men heads on "Fight child... you are not my prey today..." the man muttered before he saw Jo. Shit. The man made a roll and started to move slightly to avoid Jo's shot, only for it to still hit him. It zoomed past his face, cutting into the acid burn on his cheek. The man let out a soft curse before trying to find Jo in his scope "Where are you...?" the man muttered, he found Jo in his scope, and fired at her. But she suddenly moved on her own, and the shot missed her completely "Shit...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:45 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Cfc71b9b-3511-4294-88c4-8e46d61e74fe_zpsbfd0267f

Gangsta Pimp

Elliot stood quietly watching the fight, he was waiting for the right moment to strike "Beautiful... but still missing something..." the man muttered. He just stood there, completely unaware that Jade was even targeting, he didn't even really know the guy. Then as the bullet came, Gangsta Pimp suddenly got in the way, the bullet went straight through his shoulder "Tch..." Elliot didn't even notice, and backed away for a moment when he saw Gangsta Pimp take a shot for him. The man looked back at Elliot "Go elsewhere...." he whispered to Elliot as he looked at Jade. The man grimaced at his enemy "JAAADE!" he yelled, that demon was going to pay "Face me like a man! Or are you only comfortable when you're fighting when far away or abusing women!?" he yelled as he used the laser in his cane to burn away Jade's cover along with the footmen alongside him.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine had been riding around on Kraven's back, helping out when she could, shouting out things about how cute their opponents were, etc. She saw that Kraven was dealing with Jo, a worthy opponent, so she jumped off Father Death's back, trying to make it easier for him to fight, and focused on the other immediate threats: Ryder and Wynn.

"Oh I see you brought a friend this time~!"

She said to Ryder, smiling sweetly and holding up the rocket launcher that Kraven had given her before heading to Baker Street. She examined Wynn and said

"He's more Jade's type, but who knows, he might be worth a try, right~?"

She then shot a rocket, aiming for Ryder and Wynn, but she was not used to this weapon, so her aim was terrible.

"Oopsies!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:16 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder turned quickly, not having even noticed how close Wynn was to him as they moved through the smog--and then he saw Catherine. And a rocket launcher. Not a good combination for him. When he saw her launching the rocket, he quickly hit the deck, simply diving to the ground--but Wynn moved differently.

Wynn had one earbud in, the other stuffed into his pocket, his music blaring into the headphones as he grinned manically, maneuvering to the side to dodge the rocket. Once the rocket had missed, he head-on charged at her, extracting two knives from his pockets, one in each hand.
"You're gonna pay for that~!" he said in a practically sing-song-y voice as he laughed again, grinning all the way, as he attempted to get in close and slash at her midsection with one of the knives.

Wynn Stanton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murderous Mentality
“The blood, and the death…the dripping fear all around…tell me…are you frightened?”

Rourke hadn't run into any officers yet--and he was fine with that. He was perfectly content with mowing down the hordes of random footmen who charged at him, his suddenly new hostile sentiment, along with his adrenaline, turning him practically into a monster as he terrorized any enemy foot soldiers that came within the range of his gun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bonus Content Time! Here's Wynn's playlist. 8D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2soN-6rLw0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmAsD8aRHBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD6GUTDle8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Clvj81QmTA

Enjoy. lD)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:19 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Some time after the battle had started, after the injured had all been taken away, a lone figure in a wheelchair appeared dramatically in the horizon.
Ivy looked sombre and scarily serious as she wheeled her way to this new battlefield. She had hoped for some cover...anything that could make it easier for her to fight while she was on a fucking wheelchair, but it seemed she'd have to go wheelchair-fu, like Kraven and Ryder had done. She spotted a Worm that seemed enraged, but needed an opponent, Rourke, and decided she could try and take HIM on, hopefully stay alive...
This s normally the part she'd say something super well thought out like "Heyyyy brocoli-flavored motherfucker!" or "FUCK YOU, GUMBY!" but she was still not herself, so she merely took out a vial of acid and threw it at her green-haired foe, silently waiting for a reaction.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:23 am

Jade Fentom

Jade Jumped when he saw his cover get blasted away along wit his men, and now it was just the Pimp and the Rapist. He had his cane at the ready. "Why yes... Yes I am comfortable doing distance... That tends to happen when I have to fight people with lasers." Jade said as leaned on his cane. "Of course... Unless your asking for a cane sword fight I will happily do one with you..." Jade said taking his time to look at the man before him. He sort of sounded familiar, and so did those words... "Hmmmm..." Jade hummed to himself, seeming to be relaxed, but he was ready to roll away at any time.

Meanwhile when Catherine was facing Wyn and Ryder on her own a shot came out of nowhere to hit Wyn. It was Mocha, alive and well, though injured, and having to deal with blood coming down her face. She hid from view rather well, but she was hiding behind some of the rubble.

Mocha Deren

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:27 am

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp grinned at Jade, finally, the moment he had only dreamed of, he would face Jade in combat! The man smiled at the rapist "You know.. perhaps there's one thing about you that isn't entirely a waste of space..." Gangsta Pimp pressed down a button on his cane, and the crystal was replaced with a blade, it was a cane sword now. The man smiled at Jade "This cane is basically yours... just with lasers..." Gangsta Pimp's smile grew "Gangsta Pimp isn't entirely without creativity..." the man slowly started walking towards Jade, doing a few test swings with his cane sword.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:29 am

Murderous Mentality
“The blood, and the death…the dripping fear all around…tell me…are you frightened?”

As Rourke felt the acid strike his upper arm, he jerked his head around to look at Ivy as the rest of the Vulture footmen fled, grateful that Ivy had come to save their butts. It was obvious that the acid was burning at him--and he was feeling the pain. But he didn't show it. His face was still stretched into that same murderous smile as he looked over at Ivy, and then let out a loud laugh. Before shrugging off his jacket to get rid of most of the acid, then turning to her and open firing upon her and her wheelchair with his gun.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:37 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy's eyes widened as Rourke kept the crazy grin, but by now she was used to the crazy opponents. That's when he shot at her, and she, in turn, managed to grin, though not as crazily as she normally did, right back at him. She tore open her shirt, revealing a bullet-proof vest.

"I'M IMMUNE TO BULLETS, BITCH!"

She yelled, taking out her own gun, the acid squirt gun, of course, and shooting at Rourke's hands, trying to disarm him and hopefully damage his weapon a bit. She then noted that, though it didn't feel as right as she'd have liked it to feel, the yelling about being bullet-proof at least made her remember how she used to be, how she could once again be once the grief was done eating away at her.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:41 am

i`d give my life

Jo`s strategy of keeping up a constant stream of movement seemed to work, as she watched a bullet miss her completely. Locking in on the nun`s location again, she smirked at Kraven`s visible confusion in her scope. "You`re mine..." She whispered to herself, firing a few more shots at him before advancing closer. She wanted to see how they both compared in close quarters combat, and she now held a sense of false confidence that she could take him on easily.  

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:43 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine grinned at Wynn as he came at her. She threw herself to one side to avoid the knives, though she felt the blade nick her arm, since she had turned and thrown herself and yeah.

"Ohoho fiesty! Cathy likey~!"

She said, then took out a handful of small syringes, throwing them at Wynn's chest needle-first, almost using them as throwing knives.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:47 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) Kraven2_zpsf9739528

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven began to roll on the ground to the side before Jo shot back to avoid her shots, he had to predict where she shot. But there was one that just couldn't be avoided by rolling. The man let out a grunt before aiming down at his scope "She's good..." the man muttered, before firing a shot of his own. Both shot at the same time, their bullets flew towards each other only to collide against each other and redirect harmlessly into the ground. Yes, Kraven and Jo had redirected each other's bullets. Kraven stood up, she was getting closer, his rifle was useless. The nun threw it away and drew his handgun "Same one I shot Ivy with..." he said with a nostalgic smile, before opening fire at Jo now that she was closer "You're pretty good! Who are you!? You're not common crook!" he yelled at her as he cocked his handgun.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:59 am

Murderous Mentality

His mind only after a moment detected the presence of the bullet-proof vest, so he stopped shooting, despite his violence-cloaked mind. He saw the acid coming, and dodge-rolled to the side to avoid it, in the process putting down his gun in a safe place behind some cover, before pulling out one of his large knives and full-out hopping back over the cover and running at Ivy full speed. So, she was bullet proof for now--he wanted to see just how knife-proof she was.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wynn Stanton

Wynn put all of his focus into deflecting the syringes using his knives, hitting away every single last one of them--only to have Mocha's gunshot blast into his shoulder. He let out a surprised shout of pain, his right arm dangling limply due to the pain in his right shoulder from the gunshot--the right hand dropped its knife, the blade clattering to the ground. He was so focused on Catherine that he didn't realize that the gunshot had come from behind him--he thought that Catherine had somehow used like freaky psychic mind powers or something to try to blast him. Obviously that wasn't true--but that was what he thought.
"I won't let you win!" he shouted, suddenly not looking so happy anymore as he charged at Catherine again, attacking her with a flurry of knife strokes from the knife in his left hand.

"Shit--!" Ryder cursed, having stood up and saw the bullet hit Wynn's shoulder from behind. He had to take care of that. He dove back into the dust clouds, trying to locate whoever had shot Wynn, moving carefully through the rubble with his bat at the ready.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:07 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy wheeled away as fast as she could, but she had only been at this for a few hours, she didn't have Ryder's mad skillz. She looked at Rourke blankly, mostly, shooting at his face with the squirt gun and hoping that would distract him enough to not kill her.

Not dying is the objective here....Ryder needs me...

She had not seen Ryder or Wynn yet, so she was convinced that only she could take Ryder out of the depressed state that she had last seen him in, since she passed out shortly before he went out to round up his gang.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:08 am

i`d give my life

Jo watched in amazement, as their bullets actually hit one another and redirected each other. That was the most beautiful display she had ever seen in her entire life. He was good. Too good. She continued to attempt to get closer to the gigantic nun. Watching him discard his rifle, she did the same to hers and pulled out her backup handgun. He pulled out his as well. Huh. Jo quickly rolled out of the way of his shots, taking a moment to acknowledge the dirt stains on her previously clean outfit. He will pay for that. "You`re not too bad yourself! It`s Josephine Beaumont," She acknowledged him, firing a few shots at him before cocking her gun. "But please, call me Jo!"

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next