Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

+8
robert200110
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Cfc71b9b-3511-4294-88c4-8e46d61e74fe_zpsbfd0267f

???
A Man Set on Vengeance
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Samuel grimaced at Jade, his eyes filled with rage as he glared at the doctor "It's over Jade! You're no longer a man... you're a demon!" he yelled at the man before charging the doctor again. The man parried every strike from Jade, their blades clashed as sparks from their blades. The vengeful man lunged at Jade, their eyes meeting, his eyes were filled with rage like a wild animals "I'm not going kill you Jade! I am the ghost of your past, come to haunt you!" he yelled in rage. In one of the parries, Jade had managed to cut at the man's hand, it was bleeding, but he didn't drop the blade. Suddenly the man threw his cane aside "Diiiiiieeeee!!!" he screamed, grabbing Jade's sword cane by the blade, cutting off three of his fingers before he managed to throw it away from Jade. The vengeful man then took something out of his jacket, a scalpel "This very blade was used by you when you were a doctor? It was used that one day you accidentally killed that man... the day you turned into a true monster... do you remember his name Jade!?" the man yelled before grabbing Jade by the throat and holding the scalpel to his throat "It's over you monster! I'll slit your throat with your very own tool!" he yelled, placing the blade on Jade's neck.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm going to murder you Jade! I'll make you suffer through the same pain and misery that she felt all those years ago!"
??? Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo ran as quick as she ever had through the battle, all the while avoiding explosives and falling debris. She was unharmed, not counting the throbbing ache throughout her body that occurred during her fight with Kraven. Probably pulled something. Who cares. She had to find Sam and help him made a hood ornament out of Jade. She took advantage of her adrenaline and momentum to fire a few shots at anyone she could, as well as trip anyone she could to make it a bit easier for Vultures to incapacitate them.

Among all this, she finally spotted a foggy Sam among all the dust in the air. She immediately tried to pick up speed, but she was horrifically tired at this point. She didn`t have the energy to go much faster. Jo pushed herself, although it looked like he was about to do the deed, with what looked like a sharpened scalpel. She could see the dim reflection of light on it, and the shine it produced even from her distance. She slowed down as she neared them; wanting to see Jade`s death, but also wanting to see Sam to it himself.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari ran onto the battlefield, her limp now barely noticeable, as the Trollblood made her stronger. She looked around for someone to fight, something she could help with, and spotted Jade and Gangsta Pimp. Jade did NOT look like he was in a good situation...this was bad. The green-skinned lady ran to where the two men were fighting, and did not hesitate to attack, she had to protect her leader.

"Let him go!!!"

She growled, punching at Gangsta Pimp's stomach with all the strength the Trollblood gave her. Her fist went all the way through his stomach, spilling blood and guts onto Jade. Beastie breathed heavily as she pulled her hand out, looking at fist then back at the hole she had punched through the man that had once called himself Gangsta Pimp, the at Jade.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy saw her attack work and was relieved, but her face did not change, determined but still somewhat empty.

"I'm...not gonna kill you..."

She said, breathing heavily and holding her injured arm. She took out a vial of Greek fire and threw it in front of Rourke, close enough to scare him, but her objective was to just make a barrier between the two. She threw a match in the mixture and the fire burned fiercely, a wall separating the two green-haired warriors.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine reached for her giant syringe, throwing it in Ryder's direction like a spear just before she was hit by the bat. When she DID get hit, though, she didn't last long. Cuts, she could deal with, but Ryder could hit hard, and as the bat smashed down on her arms and finally the back of her head, she blacked out, falling face-first onto the ground.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:59 pm

[quote="Emu Queen"]
Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo was readying her revolver again when she heard a sound. The sound of flesh ripping, blood spilling. She looked up from her gun and felt her entire being just sink, except for her heart, which jumped into her throat. "Sam!" She shouted, hot tears almost immediately pouring down her cheeks. He wasn`t dead. That could be fixed, she convinced herself. That green skinned woman came out of no where; there was no way she gained the momentum to murder him. Yet, it was hard to deny a complete fist through his stomach. Jo watched his guts spill all over their common enemy, covering him in red. He was so close. So close to finishing what both him and Jo desired more than anything else, and she ruined it. That girl ruined everything.

She ran over to her best friend, quickly glancing at his body which had collapsed onto the floor. He was still breathing. Barely, but there was still hope. Jo`s gaze rose to Gari, giving the woman a piercing glare. She felt her body course with pure fury and adrenaline; she wanted to see her die. She really wanted to see her die. Not in the way she did any other criminal where it was for pure amusement; she personally wanted this. "You...!" She said, her gaze focused on Gari. She aimed her revolver at her head, and fired all remaining six shots at her. "You fucking monster! You ruined everything! Just -- burn in hell!!" She shouted, the tears streaming down her face feeling acidic.

Not bothering to look back at Gari to see if the shots so much as hit her - and not even acknowledging Jade anymore - She fell onto her knees next to the man immortalized as Gangsta Pimp, cradling his head. "Sam! Sam -- just relax, okay? I-I`m gonna fix you. You`re gonna be okay. We`re gonna take his head - mount it on your wall! Like we said, yeah? Just relax... I`m gonna... gonna..." She blubbered to him delusionally, tears still streaming down her face rapidly.  

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:00 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Cfc71b9b-3511-4294-88c4-8e46d61e74fe_zpsbfd0267f

Lt. Jack Harrison
A Man Set on Vengeance

The man looked up weakly at Jo, damn, so close "Heh... I guess I missed my chance... nah Jo, I'm done here, sorry." the man said weakly, not even registering that she had killed his killer. His sunglasses were on the floor revealing his blue eyes. The man smiled at Jo, the rage that had taken control of him before was gone now "Please... call me Jack... Lieutenant Jack Harrison of PALADIN..." he muttered to the woman. A grin on his face, it was obvious now, he knew exactly who Jo was "I joined Paladin to find that bastard... but I was actually sent to help you on your mission... the Commander never said you wouldn't get support..." he told her, his smile looked a lot like Gangsta Pimp's "I'm afraid I can't do it Jo... so please... get that bastard for me... for Trinity..." he whispered to her, taking a note from his jacket and giving it weakly to Jo. The man slowly closed his eyes, and his head fell into a pool of his own guts. There was no saving Gangsta Pimp, the damage was done.

"I'm going to murder you Jade! I'll make you suffer through the same pain and misery that she felt all those years ago!"
??? Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Rourke1_zps9c95d633

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Peaceful Mentality
-------------------------------------
"A man's duty is to his heart. Don't let anyone tell you to forget that."

Rourke didn't seem to immediately respond to her--in fact, his insanity seemed to be draining away, along with his will to fight, as his body's natural course began pushing the blood-lust down in sheer self-preservation. As the fire burst up in front of him, he struggled to stand, then collapsed back down to his knees. The murderous instinct and blood-lust were gone--all that was left now was a man who was terrified, gunshots and explosions ringing all around him and bringing him back to the days that were the most horrific days of his life. His face was that of sheer pain and horror, and he made no further move to attack Ivy, and seemed to be having a small panic attack over all of the chaos surrounding him, paired up with the injuries that he had sustained.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder felt the syringe bury itself into his left side, making him stagger backwards and drop the bat. But luckily, Catherine dropped as well. He looked down at the syringe, cringing as he looked away, then painfully pulled it out before throwing it to the ground next to Catherine. He held his wound, trying to apply pressure to stop the bleeding--but he knew that he couldn't hang around there. The sniper girl who had hurt Wynn could still be lurking about. He quickly picked up his bat, then started moving back through the battlefield, trying to locate his comrades.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 60255978-edab-4b6b-bb86-4282bb9a85d3_zps34ebc8ce

Gari saw Jo, the look of absolute hatred in her eyes, and she knew it was over. She didn't even bother trying to run, but she looked at Jade.

"Tell Rip and Rourke...that I'm sorry..."

She said, looking back at Jo just in time to see the revolver pointed at her. Beastie closed her eyes, then Jo shot. Her head exploded, the bullets hitting her so closely and so many. The blood and brains sprayed all over Jade once more, and Gari "Beastie" Bellua was no more.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy leaned back against her chair. her breathing labored. She shouldn't have come out here...the medics would kill her when they found out..after they woke up, that is. She could see spots in her vision and held her injured arm, she was losing a lot of blood again, she needed to get out of there. Seeing a redheaded figure moving about, she cried out weakly.

"Ry-Ry...?"

Trying to get her friend's attention.

"Anyone?"

She just wanted someone from Vulture to take her back, what she needed now was serious rest and recovery time. She couldn't see Rourke through the flames, and she had attacked him no more, so now she just waited for someone to find her.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:18 pm

Peaceful Mentality

As Rourke finally managed to look up, he heard more gunshots, his head quickly whipping around to see the source...
only to see Gari's head implode from the bullets that had been shot. His eyes widened, and everything seemed to slow to a crawl. It was just like before. Just...like before...his old friends...and now his new...it was just the same...

"No..." It came out as a whisper at first--up until he full-out shouted at the top of his lungs, his voice pained and despairing, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GARIIIIII! GARI!" He tried to rise to his feet, but felt his legs buckle and burn under his weight, from the damage they had taken. Tears of pain streaming down his face, he dragged himself across the ground towards Gari, completely ignoring anyone else in the vicinity, cradling her now lifeless body in his arms. "No...N-No...You were going to get out of here...You were going to be happy...we were all going to be happy...Gari, don't do this to me, please..." He pleaded in vain, holding her bloodied corpse close, not daring to look at the place where her head had once been. What would Ripper think...? "God, no...no, no, no..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:23 pm

i`d give my life

Jo cringed at his weak smile, though felt a tinge of happiness that she finally saw what his eyes looked like. They were blue. They could be compared to the sky, if it weren`t a murky orange color at the time. "N-No you`re not -- Sam, I -- No, Jack!" Her eyes widened. He was with Paladin. He knew who she was, and here she had been the past few days contemplating rather to tell him or not. She felt so confused. Why couldn`t he have told her earlier? The things they could have accomplished. The things they were going to accomplish - that began with the murder of Jade, and ended with both of them leaving No Man's Land and returning to their duty at Paladin - all came to a sudden stop when he did.  

Her mind began to work incredibly fast, as she heard the tone of his voice weakening. This was really it. Their last interaction. She wanted to plead him not to go, but there was nothing that could be done. She watched him weakly try to hand her a note, and took it from him as soon as she could as to not force him to move anymore. She put it in her jacket pocket next to the small ring box so she`d remember it later. The smallest smile came on her face as he used the last of his strength to smile. Not his usual fiery, wild grin; but instead a peaceful smile, that showed his true interior. You really learn the most about a person in their final moments. However, it coming upon her once again that she was dead, tears threatened to begin to spill down her face again and she allowed it. "Jack? Jack, I will... just... I will." She mummered to his corpse, laying him on the ground for now. For a person who just had his guts punched out of him, he looked peaceful.

She forced herself up. With Gari`s body joining Jack`s on the hard floor, it left Jo with Jade. She didn`t know what to say, really. She burned to attack him right here; just reload her gun, and fire a bunch of holes in his head like she had done to Gari. But she really couldn`t. Jo weakly wiped her face with her sleeve, now able to see everything in front of her. There was a boy with green hair - persumingly from Conqueror Worm - mourning over Gari as she had just been to Jack. She could usually say she felt his pain. Loosing a friend wasn`t pleasant. But, for some reason, she couldn`t sympathize for the boy.  

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne

"CHARGE!" waves of Vulture Team footmen smashed through Conqueror Worm's frontlines, with the help of Ryder's gang and the buildings exploding, Conqueror Worm's main backbone had been destroyed. Elliot was at the head of the charge, forcing the Deathworhippers to completely retreat, and killing off all the remaining trollbloods. Elliot had managed to lead the soldiers of Vulture Team through battle on his own "Don't give them time to recover!" Conqueror Worm's footmen were forced to go into full retreat. Elliot stopped by to see the corpses of both Gari and Jack, he didn't even notice Jade. The man looked at their surroundings as the two cried over their friends "Crap..." Elliot saw a piece of wreckage slide towards their location, causing the man to toss an explosive towards it. He blew the debris to smaller pieces, he didn't want anyone to die, not like that. Elliot looked to Rourke and Jo, he didn't care which sides they were on, they were mourning their friends "Both of you take the bodies and get out of here! A battlefield is no place to mourn!" he yelled at them as he punched anyone that came in their vicinity, in an attempt to protect them both,

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Ryder Mercy

As Ryder continued through the smoke, he heard a weak, and familiar voice...
"Ivy...?" he stopped. "Ivy?! Ivy, is that you?!" He looked around through the dust clouds, up until he finally found Ivy and ran over to her. "Ivy! What--what are you doing here--I told the medics to watch you! I just--ugh! Are you okay? C'mon, we need to get back." He quickly went to the back of her chair, beginning to push her back towards the Vulture medics. "You're gonna be okay. Don't worry."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy looked up and smiled as she saw Ryder.

"I wanted to help..."

She managed to say, then let the medics work on her as she heard the sounds of battle...so many explosions...why didn't they make her as happy as they used to? She managed to smile as she heard Elliot's voice yelling at the footmen...

"Are we winning...?"

She asked, sounding incredulous, since Vulture Team tended to lose a lot...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:38 pm

i`d give my life

Meaningless to say, but Jo wasn`t in the proper state of mind after loosing the man she had considered her best friend. However, among all this, she heard Elliot`s voice. He was such a good kid; she didn`t even notice the large among of debri that was about to kill them both until he made it explode above them. She tried to force a small smile as he commanded her and Rourke to pick up their respective friend`s corpses and bring them elsewhere. It was probably time for this battle to come to an end, anyway. She knew she wouldn`t have the energy to fight after this, anyway. She was going to need a while to recover, and she had barely been scratched the whole battle.

That being said, Jo hesitated momentarily as she picked up her friend`s corpse. His blood spilled rapidly onto her outfit, and she almost didn`t mind. With heavy, reluctant legs, she carried him out of Baker Street as Elliot watched her`s and Rourke`s backs. 

Jo`s outfit

Last edited by Emu Queen on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Yeah, I think we are..." Ryder gave Ivy a small smile, glad that he had gotten her to the medics in time. "I'm glad that you wanted to help, but you need to be careful...I don't know what I'd do if we lost you..." He sat down, allowing the medics to work on his injuries, too. He saw that Wynn was still conked out on a stretcher, due to the tranquilizers, and the medics were busily working away on his injuries, as well. Ryder wanted to get right back out into the fray...a deep, dark sinking feeling had descended over him, as if something terrible had just happened...but he couldn't go in this state. He'd have to wait.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peaceful Mentality

Rourke heard Elliot speak, and knew that he was right...he had to get out of there.
And he was bringing Gari with him.
Clutching tightly to Gari's body, her blood soaking his clothes straight through, he managed to pull himself over to a place that was concealed and safe, planning to wait out the remainder of the battle in relative safety. Without being able to walk, he didn't know how he was going to get back...until a miracle happened. A few Worm foot soldiers came by--some who seemed to have survived, and were retreating. He quickly flagged them down, and the three foot soldiers helped him along, also helping to carry the body. At last, they made it to the edge of the battlefield, and began working their way back to the Worm Palace.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"What are you..." Jade said when his blade was caught and then Pimp lost 3 fingers. Just... WHAT!? he thought before the man had a scalpel to his neck. Jade almost thought that this was it... Again. He didn't think that Gari would come out of nowhere and save him. He knew he was the leader and all, but... He was confused. Gratful, but confused. Blood was all over him, he had a message to tell Ripper something. He learned the man's name was Jack, which rang a bells in his head. "... Ha..." Jade said as he stepped back from the corpses of Gari and Pimp. He turned around to hear Elliot. What was going in? It was like half of what was happening was only getting somewhat in his head and his brain was slowly process this. Gari just... Died... And there was fire... Gangsta pimps name was Jack and he was part of Paladin along with Jo, who turned out to be the woman with blue hair that he stole the hat from. "Don't hold back! Keep on going!" Jade said as he turned to Elliot and saw his cane before going for it. He took it, adjusted it back to firing and aimed right at Elliot. "Did you forget someone... ELLIOT!" Jade shouted as she fired once again. He was pissed at Elliot right from the beginning from killing Mocha! And destroying his home! He refused to leave this place without doing more damage! He wanted Elliot dead!

Suddenly Mocha came out from hiding and spotted Jade from a distance. Taking deep breath she took out her sniper rifle, and fired right at Elliot before hiding again. There was mass chaos out there, and she saw that Kraven was alone. She had to help him out of there. She sent some guys over that were still around to take him back to Worm Palace. She crept about going from place to place and almost caught sight of Ryder.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 <a href=Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot watched Rourke and Jo leave, thank god, he would never have been able to live with them dying. Gari was once his enemy, but she was gone now, she needed a proper burial and to be sent with her friends. Then Jade got up, and the man insisted on his men to keep on fighting Elliot shook his head, the fight was over, Jade was a madman. Elliot began moving just as Mocha fired, the bullet missed him barely. And then Inferno slowly started walking towards Jade. He fired at Elliot, and hit the man in the ribs "Urgh..." Elliot stopped for a moment, but then started moving again. A bullet wasn't going to stop him now "Is this it Jade? You're going to get yourself and your men killed because of your pride? The battle is over! Leave this place now... speak to your officers, they will need to be told of the Trollblood's death." he told Jade "I'm willing to let you go away just this once..." he said before pointing both flame throwers at him, if Jade was going to even so much as point the cane gun at Elliot again, he would fry Jade until he was nothing but bones "LEAVE! This is your chance before you and everyone that hasn't already run away dies!" he yelled at Jade. Elliot believed that even if Jade was an evil man, he still cared for his followers, there was no reason for anymore blood here, Conqueror Worm had lost here today.

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade noticed the shot that almost hit Elliot, and took deep breaths when he finally shot Elliot in the ribs. He hoped he got infected and died from it! Jade calmed down as he looked around to see that they have indeed lost... How... He was sure that they could take over Baker street. He took a step back, and put his cane down. He saw a flash of Mocha's blond white hair. So she was still alive... He turned back to Elliot, and swallowed hard. He didn't want tell Elliot that he lost. "... This... Isn't over Elliot Payne!" He said and turned back to his men, "Fall back..." he said, and decided to fight another day. Not for the fact that he cared about his men, but it was because he cared about Mocha, and wanted to win. He ran over to where he saw Mocha last. "Mocha!"

Mocha perked her head up when she heard Jade call for her. "Jade!" she called as she got up and was taken by Jade. She panted as she was held by him, and then picked up. She realized the blood on him as she was taken away, some seemed to have leaked in his eyes, and there were chunks in his glasses. Was that Brain!? She took his glasses off and cleaned them for him before putting them back on.

*Exit Jade and Mocha*

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 <a href=Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot shook his head at Jade as he replied "I pity you..." Elliot spoke in a low tone, the man didn't seem to have an ounce of goodness in him. For once Elliot had hoped that the man just nodded and said thanks. Elliot turned to the battle, Conqueror Worm was in retreat "EVERYONE! THE BATTLE IS OVER! DO NOT ATTACK THEM!" Elliot yelled, he was not going to have Vulture Team attack Conqueror Worm when they had their backs turned. And so the footmen listened, because Elliot was scary as hell. The battle was over, Elliot seemed quiet as the men of Vulture Team cheered in victory. Elliot sat on the ground, looking up at the night sky "Hope you're doing as good as us Bunny..." he said, Gangsta Pimp was gone now, but at least he gave them a fighting chance now.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 3 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine was still out cold, but a few Worm footmen carried her back to the base.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy smiled weakly as Ryder said they seemed to be winning, and that was confirmed as the Vulture Team cheers came. It was over. She looked up at Ryder again, smiling.

"I'm not going anywhere as long as Vulture Team needs me."

She said, then looked to the side, where she saw Ryder looking at Wynn.

"You know him?"

She asked, not recognizing the face of this guy. She also wondered what would happen now that the battle was won...? They still needed a base, this place was all blown up...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Him? Oh, that's my second-in-command in my gang. His name's Wynn. He was fighting too, but he got caught between Kraven's crazy pink nurse and some sniper girl who was hiding somewhere...in fact, I'm pretty sure it was the same girl we traded for Bunny, come to think of it..." He paused, thinking for a moment. "...Yeah, that was definitely her. Either way, I had to take over for him after he got injured."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:56 pm

i`d give my life

Jo was near the end of the street, sitting on a corner with her friend`s corpse in her lap. While Vulture Team was cheering over their victory, the bluenette wept by herself. She had called Henry - her closest contact in Paladin - and begged him to come and take Jack`s body, blubbering as she tried to explain to him all the events that transpired today. The nervous man came by, only offering her an awkward pat on the shoulder as an attempt to calm her down as he left with the body. She also put in a request for his own grave, but as she had never heard back about Duda, she worried she wouldn`t hear back about him either.

She didn`t care much about what happened next. She was way too caught up in the moment. She remained seated on a corner of Baker Street, her head hanging and her hands covering her face as she tried to stifle her own sobs. 

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next