Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

+8
robert200110
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot watched as his men cheered, for once they had won a battle, and a big one at that. Elliot began to walk around in the celebration, looking for Jo. Eventually he found her weeping in a corner. The man stood over her, he wasn't good at counseling so the best he could say is "Let's go Jojo... we have to get everyone together... need to tell them the news..." he spoke to her before going back to the middle of Baker Street. The man cleared his throat, then was given a speaker "ALL OFFICERS GATHER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET! THE BATTLE IS OVER!" the man yelled through the speaker. Elliot had grown mentally in this battle, and showed that he had what it took to be a leader, surprisingly. Though he had barely gotten any attention in battle, Elliot had grown the most.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy nodded as Ryder spoke, but wondered why he never spoke about his second-in-command before... She was about to ask if he was alright, since he had had to fight Catherine and Mocha, but she heard Elliot. After urging the medics to work quicker, she was finally all bandaged up, though she was tired and wanted to rest, but she got back on her wheelchair with a medic's help and started heading towards the middle of the street to meet the other officers.

"You coming, Ry-Ry?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

"Oh--yeah, I'm coming," Ryder nodded, then followed after Ivy, feeling a vague sense of dread in the pit of his stomach. He was worried--he didn't know how many people they'd lost. If they had lost any of his gang members, who he knew all of personally, or even one of their officers...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

Jo jumped up at the sudden sound of Elliot`s muffled voice. She felt a small burning sensation in her stomach as she called him Jojo; the last person to do that was her ex-husband before she punched him in the face for it. Her gaze softened on Elliot, however. He would get away with it. "R-Right... I`ll be a second." She staggered up from her sitting position, quickly wiping her face free from tears and trying to regain her composure so she could appear in front of the team without seeming weak. With a sigh, she cleared her throat, straightened her bow, and reached for her cap -- Oh wait. Ugh. Jo dusted herself off, following Elliot and joining any other officers in the middle of the street. She managed to smile as she watched Elliot. When they first met, the man could barely speak for himself. Now here he was, yelling at the whole crowd of Vultures right after successfully commanding them all in battle. Really, Jo just tried to keep her mind off the more recent events and focus on how cool Elliot looked with his little speaker and everything. Adorable. 

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot watched as Jo, Ryder, Ivy, and Wynn arrived at the center. Sure Wynn was out but close enough. They should have noticed Gangsta Pimp was missing, of course they would take notice to that. Elliot looked at the others "Everyone... we've won... Conqueror Worm is in full retreat. And a scout reported that the Vulture Team has so far been successful at the Crater... but that was thirty minutes ago..." he reported to them. Then came the dreadful news "But I'm afraid..." Elliot's head looked down. Elliot had changed so much in this battle, just by how he was acting, and even the footmen took notice. Elliot looked back up to the other officers "Gangsta Pimp... I mean Jack... is gone... I'm sorry."

"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Ryder Mercy

Ryder paused, the information sinking in slowly. Gangsta Pimp was dead...
He let out a sigh and cast his eyes to the ground. This was horrible. Now, the victory that he had been so happy about only rang hollow for him. As annoying as he had found Gangsta Pimp sometimes, he hadn't expected the guy to die...nor had he wanted it...he had expected himself and Gangsta Pimp to be leading Vulture together for a long time to come...but it looks like it wasn't meant to be.
And just at that moment--a large explosion could be heard from across the city...coming from the direction of The Crater...
He looked over in that direction, his brows knitting together in worry. If they lost anyone else over there...
"Elliot," he looked to his fellow officer. "I want to go give them back-up over at the other battle site."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy had figured Gangsta Pimp was off being epic in his Pimp Mobile Go Kart, but when she heard that he was dead...

"Wait...Feather-Flavored Motherfucker...? He's...?"

She couldn't finish the sentence. This couldn't be happening...first Duda, now Gangsta Pimp, who apparently was called JACK. She just couldn't handle all of this. She brought her knees to her chest on her wheelchair, holding them there and remaining quiet after that, looking into nothingness.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot was solemn for a few moments before he looked to Ryder "Yes... but much of our men are wounded and we need most of the rest for securing the area..." he explained to Ryder, so in other words "Only you and your gang can go, unfortunately." he explained to Ryder. Maybe that was all they needed, but he doubted it. Elliot noticed the explosion too, he loved it "I so hope that was someone on our side..." the man commented after he spoke to Ryder. The man walked over to Ivy and sat down next to her wheelchair "I'll stay with Ivy... you go..." he told Ryder bluntly, he wanted to make sure Ryder knew Ivy was safe.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:17 pm

Ryder Mercy

"No...I can't bring any of my gang. They took a number from Kraven's troops, and they need to rest. I'm not going to lead them on a suicide march. I'll go alone." He walked over to Ivy, bending down and giving her a hug. "It's gonna be okay, alright? I'm gonna go get Bunny and Emilia and Bravery and make sure that they're all safe. No one else is going to die."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy didn't pay attention to anything that was happening around her, but she heard her name and saw Elliot beside her, so she turned to look at him.

"Hi Elliot..."

She said, her voice trembling a bit, this was probably one of the only times she had called him by his name, not "gas mask guy" or "explosion buddy" or something like that. When Ryder hugged her and told her he was going to help, she tensed up for a second...Ryder was going too? What if...? No, she didn't let herself think about it and just nodded...he would stop anyone else from dying...
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Ryder Mercy

After a few moments had passed, Ryder let go of Ivy, then looked to Elliot.
"Are you all going to wait here for us, or are we meeting somewhere else?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo`s smile faded, hearing the words she dreded being spoken by Elliot. She hung her head, gaze averted to the ground now. She didn`t need to hear it again. She recounted the memory in her head; Gari punching through his guts, his remains splattering over Jade. She remembered what he said before he passed. Do it for him. Do it for Trinity. She couldn`t help her thoughts; but it looked like it was all her fault. If she had just done so many things different, he could be standing among them in the line of officer. She was so close to killing Jade at the Vulture Team`s former Bunker; as Jo remembered the empty clicking sound of her handgun that she had pointed to Jade`s head, tears spilled down her face again. Damn it. She turned her face from everyone else, trying to remain quiet.

She perked up slightly, hearing Ryder`s request to join the other battle. She couldn`t explain the urge, but she wanted to kill more people. She wanted the adrenaline. Jo quickly discarded these thoughts. That couldn`t be healthy. When she came back to reality, it seemed Ryder was leaving, which left Elliot with Ivy. Jo almost volunteered herself to go with Ryder to the other battle, though the thoughts that just occurred to her were worrisome, and she planned to stay away from any conflict for a while after this. So she remained silent, taking a cigar out and beginning to light it. Because what sane woman would not bring a pack of cigars and a lighter into a battle field like this one?  

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot shook his head as he heard Ryder, they didn't have anywhere else to go, how else could he answer? The man looked to Ryder "We'll still be here... all we have left are the ruins of this place anyways..." the man muttered to Ryder. He didn't like the idea of Ryder going off to help the others, but what else could he do? He had no way of convincing the man otherwise "Good luck... I'll watch Ivy." he told the ponytail-faced man. Elliot turned to Ivy, taking note that she referred to him by his name "Hello Ivy, how are your plants doing?" he asked her in monotone. He wanted to get her mind off the deaths of Duda and Jack. Duda was bad enough, now that Gangsta Pimp was gone, Vulture Team seemed so quiet, no more group therapies or wild stories about how Gangsta Pimp beat Hitler in World War 2. No, now they were stuck with what was left, even Akuryo was gone now. Vulture Team may have won the battle, but it was far before they could win the war. Elliot took notice of Jo, she was having a hard time, worse than anyone else. Elliot didn't know Jack very well, but Jo did more than anyone. Elliot took note to talk Ryder into speaking with her about that later,

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:01 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy was too out of it to even wave to Ryder as he talked to Elliot and was about to leave. She shrugged as Elliot asked about her plants.

"I'm not sure...haven't checked on them since...you know."

She didn't go on, but also noticed Jo and felt even worse; Jo must be falling apart, and Ivy was keeping Elliot from helping HER.

"Jo...she's...I mean..."

Ivy was used to talking crazy and making no sense, so when she DID try to say something serious now, she couldn't find the words for it.

"Can I...help?"

She doubted she'd do any good, but Jo had been almost like a mother to her since Duda recruited her into Vulture Team, making sure she didn't blow up the wrong things or drop acid on the wrong people, it was hard seeing her like this.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:04 am

Ryder Mercy

"Alright, I'll be back once I make sure that everyone over there is safe," he nodded to Elliot. "See you all later." He began to walk off, then turned back to look at them for a moment. "And I mean it. I'll see you later. Don't worry." And with that, he left, bound for the Crater.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:27 am

i`d give my life

Jo was pretty out of it as she tried to compose herself. She tilted her head back, looking at the night sky as she tried to stop tears from falling from her eyes. She didn`t notice anything going on around her until she heard Ivy`s voice. She jolted at the sound, seemingly startled. She turned to face Elliot and Ivy, wiping a tear from her eye with her index finger. "N-Nah, it`s okay... I mean, I`m fine. It`s, um, okay..." She dismissed her, only clearing her throat afterwards. She really didn`t want them to see she was having a hard time with this. She had to remain their sane one; their thinker.   

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:31 am

Ryder Mercy

Anyone who was listening would hear a noise--of rubber peeling out on cement streets. And just then, they would be able to see the truck, Ryder in the driver's seat, peeling off down the road and coming to a screeching halt just in front of the group, turning to the side slightly as it slid to a stop. Ryder opened the door to the driver's seat and got out, calling,
"I need medics over here, NOW! Bunny is in critical condition, and we have others wounded, too!" The medics dashed over to the truck, putting Bunny on a stretcher and taking her over to the medical area, taking her mechanical limbs along with them. Bravery slid out of the truck as well, heading over to the medical area mostly to watch over Bunny, but also to get treated after her. Ryder took a deep breath, then exhaled, walking over to Elliot and Ivy, then smiling faintly at Ivy. "I'm back." He couldn't help but to sit down on the ground in front of her--he was absolutely exhausted. "Oh man...it's over...It's over!" He stretched his arms up, then laid down on the ground, stretched out. "It's finally, finally over..." He didn't seem to be taking into account that there would be more fighting in the future--he was too relieved now that this battle was done.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:41 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot patted both Ivy and Jo on the back "Its okay... just rest... the both of you need rest." he man told the two trying to be as good to them as he could. Then Ryder came in with everyone, looking quite shitty, and Bunny in critical condition "Well shit!" the man yelled. He immediately stood up, leaving the two alone. He ran to Ryder "Look after Jo and Ivy! NOW!" he yelled at the pony tail man. He grabbed Bunny and ran her to the nearest infirmary tents built in teh aftermath of the battle. He burst into one yelling "OFFICER DOWN! Get everyone you can together!" the man yelled as a team of medics came in, including one doctor. Elliot tried his best to stay there "Restart her heart! Now!" he yelled at them as they tried Chest Compressions, Hitting the chest, AED, anything they could to get Bunny back as Elliot yelled at them.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:43 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 2c23452e5f4cda418a570c8189013cc6

Emilia came out of the truck, and went into the back to change out of her armor. She came out without her armor, and flipped her hair back. She ran over to follow Bunny, she hoped that they weren't too late, but knowing her luck... They probably were. That explosion happened too close for comfort. She stopped following for a moment though to give the medics room, and held her head. Then she spotted Jo, who didn't look so good, and found that one person was missing. The feathered hound was missing. "Jo..." Emilia said as she came up to the woman, her head bleeding, and covered in bruises in a few places of where she was hit. She noticed the woman was having a hard time, and she concluded what possibly happened. They lost someone to the great beyond. "Tell me what happened here..." Emilia said since the last time she was here there wasn't so much destruction. She said nothing, but looked down when she heard the medics yelling at Bunny's condition, trying to help her. She barely met the woman, and now... Now she had to hope for one more moment with such a great woman.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:47 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy was edging her wheelchair towards Jo, planning to attempt a hug, but thought better of it as Jo spoke, and nodded as Elliot told both of them to rest. Rest sounded really good...Then Ryder came in and Ivy was just relieved that he DID come back. Except...was that Bunny? Critical condition...oh no...

"It's happening again...it's happening again....IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!"

She muttered, rocking back and forth on her wheelchair, still holding her knees to her chest. She didn't register Ryder's smile, his new position on the ground, or Emilia and Bravery coming in with him, she was busy having a total breakdown.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:04 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder sat up in surprise, seeing Ivy having another breakdown--and no wonder. He hadn't realized that it would have set her off.
Quickly, he stood up and grabbed Ivy up into a tight hug, hoping that that would give her some sense of security.
"Don't worry," he said to her quietly, trying to soothe her. "The medics are going to make her better. It's going to be okay. Bunny is going to be okay."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:08 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 Bunnypirate
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny lay there, destroyed from the battle. Managled, bloody as hell, missing her arm and leg. She wasn't breathing. Her heart wasn't restarting. They tried everything, but it didn't work. There was no response, the woman was just...limp. Laying there. This was not the way she would have wanted to go, bloodied like this. This wasn't a blaze of glory...this was just...wrong. Her body was in the worst possible condition it could be...this was it..something fell out of her pocket. It was the left Ivy gave her. Slightly singed, but...there.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:19 am

Inferno
Elliot Payne

Elliot pushed the doctors away "You're all doing it wrong!" he yelled at them, one of the medics fell back into a chair as Elliot violently threw him aside. Elliot wouldn't let another comrade die here today "You're not leaving today too! I'm not letting you!" Elliot yelled, the man tore his mask off, he needed some air. Inferno then punched down at Bunny's chest over and over again in an attempt to restart her heart "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! ENOUGH OF MY COMRADES HAVE DIED HERE TODAY!" the man yelled, gathering a crowd from not only the medical staff but just about everyone.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:21 am

i`d give my life

Jo frowned, feeling Elliot`s harsh pat on the back. She didn`t want to rest, but he was right. She looked up as she heard the sound of rubber peeling on cement streets, and eventually a truck came into view. She smiled. Ryder was returning, with everyone else in the back of his truck. Everything would be okay. Her smile quickly faded as she heard Bunny was in critical condition. "Bunny...? What happened...?" She asked to anyone that could answer her, really. Then it dawned on her. Was she dead? Jo turned away from the group yet again, trying to stop herself from crying. This was hard. She watched Elliot take the redhead to the nearest infirmary. They would fix her. She kept reminding herself this. She couldn`t loose it again. She wanted to comfort poor Ivy, but she didn`t want to screw up.  Ryder was definitely the better choice.

She turned to Emilia as the woman approached her, her eyes widening as she saw her. Her head was bleeding profusely, and she was covered in bruises. Jo was simply in awe. Who managed to do that? She put on a false smile for Emilia, trying to lighten up a bit. "W-We won here! They all retreated. Like I said they would. Everything is okay!" She said, though she began to falter visibly. "I-I mean... we lost..." Jo couldn`t bring herself to say Jack`s name, as tears began to spill from her eyes again. She tried to wipe her eyes with her index finger, becoming frustrated with herself. "I... goddamnit... m - maybe you should go to the Infirmary..." Jo muttered to her through her tears, just as she began to hear Elliot`s screaming from within the infirmary.   

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:26 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 4 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"
-------------------------------------

Bravery sat by Bunny's bedside, refusing to let any of the medics treat him until they had finished with Bunny. His eyes were brimming over with tears, but he was working to hold them there. He didn't want to look like a kid--which was just what he was: a kid who was in way over his head. As Elliot came and pushed the medics away, he too was shoved off, landing on his butt a bit of a ways away--and that's when the tears started to flow.
"I-I'm sorry I couldn't help you...B-Bunny..." he said quietly, his voice wavering. "I tried...b-but I was no help...just like usual...I'm so sorry..."
All of that hero bravado during the battle...what a farce it had been.
He couldn't consider himself a hero now. Bunny was laying here, almost dead...and he hadn't been able to help her.
Again.
And even now, he could do nothing but sit and watch Elliot try to revive her.

"It's all my fault...I'm so sorry...th-that...I couldn't help...B-Bunny...I'm sorry..."
Where he sat, he pulled his knees up to his chest and put his head to his knees, curling up into a little ball, shaking slightly. This was the worst.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next