Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

+8
robert200110
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 A0d621cd0369fd3cf83a2ddcb20f069d2a8c183c_zps7c3d462f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny nodded.
"I need to get to work. It needs to be fixed and I want to add something to it." she said, pressing a button on the arm and popped it off. "Weird right? I know." she said, and sat down. She found some of Emilia's tools and some other things, and started to work on it. "Better me then other people." she said.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:19 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 Ryder2_zps229d5c83

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

"What are you adding?" Ryder asked her, watching her work on the arm. He actually felt pretty anxious, and wanted to get back to the chase--he felt nervous knowing that Ivy was out there without him, on top of just wanting to save Jo.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 A0d621cd0369fd3cf83a2ddcb20f069d2a8c183c_zps7c3d462f
BunnyMio

Bunny smiled.
"A grappling hook." she said "Or something like it." she started to really concentrate on her work. "Look, Ryder...don't worry...the others got this...I stayed behind cause of my arm, and I think you're over working yourself. If you need help, you have us." she said with a smile.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:41 pm

Ryder Mercy

"I know that I can depend on you guys...it's just..." he looked back at Wynn, sighing before looking back at Bunny again. "A leader is supposed to keep his people safe. And I've been doing a pretty shitty job of that so far. I really don't know if I'm cut out for leading something so big...but everyone's counting on me, so I can't really back out..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:26 am

BunnyMio

Bunny smiled.
"Go into the sewers and find that girl...I'll take care of Wynn." she said. "Go on then." she smiled.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 am

Ryder Mercy

"Alright," Ryder gave Bunny a small smile and stood up. "I'm counting on you." And with that, he ran off down the street, doing his best to find the nearest manhole...

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:06 am

BunnyMio

Bunny hoped Wynn would be stable soon. In the mean time, she started to work on her arm, upgrading it to have the grappling hook on it. It was gonna be so helpful. She would check on Wynn from time to time, seeing if he was okay, but then would go right back to upgrading.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:42 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 Wynn6_zpsba088eec

Wynn Stanton
-Code Name: Quicksilver-

Eventually, Wynn woke up again...the medics had stopped the bleeding, and the now single-armed man seemed to have been stabilized for the moment. He was still in pain...but he looked over at Bunny, speaking to her from his bed.
"Wh...What happened...? Is Ry-Ry okay...? H-He's okay, right? Wh-Where is he...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 am

BunnyMio

Bunny heard the blimp laugh at everyone. Damn it....they failed? What had happened? Was it because she wasn't there to help? What happened to the others? Those questions whirled in Bunny's mind. They had failed. Jo was going to die...and that was that. It was over. She was still working on her arm when Wynn spoke to her. She went over to him.
"We lost...Ryder is in the sewers with everyone else...this sick bastard played us all for chumps...I knew this was all for nothing." she hugged Wynn gently, minding the wound. She needed a hug. "You were...friends with her right? Sorry..." she went to work on hr arm again...but couldn't concentrate. That girl was innocent...she never trusted that man. She looked at the blimp, and glared. "I'm going to find you...and I'm going to make you suffer...." she vowed. "You've been marked....by the Crimson Angel of Death...and by my name...I will take you down...Inquisitor..." she said, and started to work on the arm more.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:16 am

Wynn Stanton

Wynn remained quiet and listened as Bunny spoke. So...Vivian was dead...
He actually did feel a pang of sadness for her. Now that the excitement of battle was over, and he lay there missing an arm...he thought about how nice Vivian had been to him. How she had considered him part of her family...
He had said that he would come back to where she was...but...he never had.
He tried to comfort himself with the fact that Ryder was still alright...but he still felt the guilt over Vivian, heavy as a brick in the pit of his stomach.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:36 am

BunnyMio

Bunny looked at Wynn. She couldn't imagine the pain he must have felt...physically...well maybe she was close, but she did cut his arm off...he had to. She knew that he knew that girl...Vivian was her name. She looked into the sky. Things were about to get worse...she felt it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:37 am

Arron Blitz
Striker
Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Arron entered the infirmary, looking for a place try and recover. As he entered he saw Wynn. He was in pretty bad shape, but Arron didn't have time for him. He made his way to a nearby bed, crashing onto it. He turned, looking up. Too much had happened so fast. If he hadn't gotten separated from Vivian and Rourke maybe they would be.... Stop. There was nothing you could do. You didn't have the time. he just stared blankly at the roof. I really did want to have that picnic with you all. I really wish I could of seen you all on the outside. His eyes began to fill with tears. WEAK! YOUR WEAK! IF ONLY YOU HAD SUCCUMB TO YOUR DESIRE, THEY PROBABLY WOULD HAVE LIVED! That was new. His bloodlust self began talking to him.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:42 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 Elliot_zps24ede49f

Inferno
Elliot Payne
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot managed to return to Baker Street "Sorry... Jo..." the man muttered, he failed, he failed Jo, he failed that girl that he might have as killed, he failed himself. He was a pawn to a single man, and Elliot swore he would never be manipulated again. Elliot, at the edge of despair, walked into the Baker Street Camp, only to collapse, falling into the dirt before him "Sorry..." were his last words before falling.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"And then they were all gone... the flames... the Inferno... they were so BEAUTIFUL! So... Perfect."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:47 am

BunnyMio

"They're coming back now Wynn! I'm sure Ryder will- HOLY SHIT!" she ran out and went to Elliot's side, and managed to flip him over. "Sorry? What happened in their sugah? Oh hold on." she ran back, putting on her arm, and feel it attach. It hurt, but...it worked. She ran back over and leaned him against her. "You don't look hurt...but you do look beat..." she said, and picked him up. He was kind of light...weird. She put him in his cot, and took his mask off, knowing that would help him breathe. She sighed, and covered him up. "Sleep well..." she said to him, and got up to leave. Was there anyone else that was gonna do that...? She had no idea.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:52 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder walked onto Baker Street...only to see Elliot fall on his face in the dirt. Then, he remembered the injuries that the blonde had sustained earlier...
"No. No, dammit, no!" Ryder said in a pained voice as he threw the bat aside and hurried to Elliot's side. "You're not gonna do this to me, Elliot, NO!" Bunny beat him there, though, picking the blonde up and carrying him. Ryder followed behind, then collapsed to his knees on the ground as they finally got to the infirmary. He could feel blood slowly dripping from his arm...but he didn't even seem to care. He stared down at the dirt below him.

"Ry-Ry..." came a weak voice as Wynn saw the redhead. "You're okay..."
"...No I'm not," Ryder murmured. "None of us are okay...and none of us ever will be...will we?" He stared down at the dirt...was that all that their future was? Dust...waiting to be blown away at a moment's notice? Was that...all it was...?

Wynn Stanton

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:56 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery arrived back at camp with Gabriel, still holding tight onto Gabriel's hand. He kept trying to calm down...but every time, his mind somehow drifted back to Rourke, and he started crying again. He didn't want to look like a kid or a crybaby--but he couldn't help it...that had been his brother...his only brother...
After wiping away some of his tears, he looked at Gabriel, then saying in a shaky voice,

"Are you okay...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:59 am

BunnyMio

Bunny looked at Ryder. She got up and gestured them to leave the tent.
"Okay...please tell me what is going on? I heard the blimp saying no one won...what does that mean?" she asked. "Plus, I'm seeing Worms coming in and helping some Vultures...I don't believe that's normal..." she said. "Enlighten me a bit will ya?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:02 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 Mizuki2_zpsb79e5858

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

"Oh Bravery..." Giving the other male's hand a squeeze, Gabriel shook his head. "I'll be fine... Just a few scratches..." From the looks of it, he was holding it together better than anyone else there. Maybe because he didn't know those who had died. He still felt sad, because death... in most cases was sad, but not to the degree the others felt. "You need to get some rest..." he mumbled gently, tugging Bravery towards the infirmary. He wasn't sure where else to take him, or if there would even be beds there, but... it was his best bet.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:05 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder looked to Bunny, then stood, leaving the tent with her. His gaze was still downcast, even as he answered her.
"Vivian...she committed suicide to end the game. That soldier who was defending her...he jumped right after her. They both died...and now...because nobody killed Vivian...both Jade and Jo are going to be killed. We...we failed...I failed..." He took in a deep breath, his shoulders sagging almost as if the weight of the situation was literally on his back. "We've decided to truce with the Worms...at least....until we can kill that god damn Inquisitor..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:11 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"N-No...I'm fine...I'm fine..." he shook his head quickly. "I-I don't want to take a bed from someone who really needs it...b-but...th-thanks, Gabriel..." He reached over, hugging Gabriel, not sure what else to do with himself. He still shook every now and then with the effort to stop himself from crying.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:15 am

Arron Blitz
Striker
Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Arron sat up. He had rested enough. now he was going to do something. He wanted to help, but first he wanted to remember. He left the Infirmary, going around and collecting scraps of wood and burnable material. As he did so, he happened upon a motor bike. It had a helmet on the handle bars. The helmet was black and had a blue lightning bolt streaking across both sides, so he took it, placing it on his head. The visor was a dark color to, but it was darker on the outside so he could see. He took the bike too.Why not? He took the helmet so he should take the bike too. He piled all of the burnable material he had found into a small pile away from the camp so it wouldn't spread, and he began dumping gasoline on it. He took out a match, lighting it and letting it burn for a while before tossing it onto the pile. The gasoline lit up quickly, causing the rest of the material to burn. This is where I will say my true goodbyes to you my friends!" He spread his arms, feeling the intense heat. "DIEGO, VIVIAN, ROURKE! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE FOR THIS, SO REST! ENJOY YOUR TIME TOGETHER AND WAIT FOR ME! I WILL JOIN YOU ONE DAY, AND THEN WE CAN FINALLY BE LEFT ALONE FROM THE TROUBLES OF THIS WICKED, FUCKED UP WORLD!" He began to cry. The helmet was covering his face though, so the only way to know would be to hear him. His crying was mixed with laughter, making it sound as if he was losing his marbles. The fire quickly subsided, and he sat there, watching as it went out.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:21 am

BunnyMio

Bunny listened to Ryder. His words were hard and...they hurt. She couldn't imagine how brave Vivian must have been to end her own life. Everyone was broken here...emotionally, broken.
Bunny hugged Ryder. "Get some rest...I'll stand watch." she said. She went to the front of the compound, and started directing people to food and bed. They all had a rough day...even her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:26 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder gave Bunny a wordless nod...though the hug had seemed to help somewhat. He walked into the infirmary, laying down on the bed next to Wynn's, and letting the medics treat his injured arm. He reached out his free arm as if to hold Wynn's hand--to comfort either Wynn, or himself somehow--only to remember...that Wynn didn't have an arm on that side anymore. He let his hand fall limp and closed his eyes, not even wanting to talk anymore at the moment...Wynn looked upon him sadly, then up at the ceiling of the tent, sighing. Things just kept getting worse...

Wynn Stanton

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:45 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 17 Mizuki2_zpsb79e5858

Gabriel Winters
~Incendium~
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

"No Bravery," Gabriel insisted firmly. "You need rest just as much as the rest of us." He hugged his friend back tightly, gently kissing the top of his head before he pulled away and began to tug him insistently towards the infirmary. "You won't take a bed from anyone, I promise. I need one at least- my legs are sore." Stepping into the tent, he scanned the cots before leading Bravery to an empty one, sighing in relief as he sat down. He didn't let go of Bravery's hand as he then laid down, sliding to the edge before looking up towards the other. "... Come on. I won't be able to rest unless I know you're safe and resting too... So... we might as well share. I mean... I do kind of need a bed, and you're not taking one from anyone..."

Last edited by Skylark-13 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typoooo e n e )))
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:50 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery didn't have the energy to think about what sort of implications this might make. He simply crawled onto the bed with Gabriel, and snuggled in close to his friend, pulling his cape over the both of them for extra warmth.
"I'm sorry..." he murmured, already drifting off to sleep, he was so exhausted, physically and emotionally. He was asleep in an instant--looking at least a bit more at peace than he had when awake.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next