Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 9 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 9 83409

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"No problem." Agan said, nodding. "It's fine, here..." he went and got Muugica a cup of coffee. "Brandr is out and stuff, you're free to relax here for a while if you want to see him." he said, sitting down with a beer. The last thing he said was a little...concerning. "I'm done seeing Muppets? Don't tell me there is more of you guys...are you guys an old faction?" he asked, uncapping the beer.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 9 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 9 Alice6_zpsdb29c218
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice looked at the man curiously. He seemed to have scanned her somehow. She shrugged this thought off and smiled at the man. He seemed kind and Brandr had spoken very fondly of Mr. Fozzy. He seemed to have been the best of the bosses.
It's nice to meet you, Mr. Fozzy. Brandr's talked a lot about you. I'm pretty sure he thought you were dead though. He'll be ecstatic to hear otherwise!
She went over to the other side of the couch and started picking through the books with one ear still listening to the conversation. After a moment, the books were shoved under the couch and out of anyone's way. I'm sure Brandr will be back soon.  He said he'd be back before dark. It's very good you made it here unharmed though. This street can be kind of dangerous. She noted the mans choice of words at the same time Agan did.
Wait, I thought most of the Muppets died. The way Brandr talks about them it seemed like most of them died or vanished five years ago. Now she was curious as to what they had actually been. She'd asked Brandr a few times, but with his memory it was hard to formulate a clear picture. She looked at Muugica curious. The word Muppet had come up quite a bit lately.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 9 1186170868_yPictures3
Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy
Muugica's Theme - Brick Ballades

Muugica looked a little grim at the idea of more Muppets and said under his breath... God help us if there are... He accepted the cup from Agan... Thank you... No, no we never operated within the Prison, we mostly worked in Europe but members came from all over. The organization died several years ago; we were about to disperse and go underground for a time, we kept our existence a secret... Ironically we started trying to help the World, and ended up causing more damage than the World will probably ever know... I couldn't take it after a while... He sipped his coffee then looked into the cup seeing the reflection of his lost eye... *sigh* After a while I tried to defect... It's funny Brandr was assigned to watch me after that and he was the only member I liked in the long run.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 9 83409

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan listened to Muugica's story, and started to understand. These Muppets were trouble, he knew his intuition was correct! He looked at Muugica and smiled. "You said you wanted to defect, right? Are you absolutely sure?" he said. "I want to trust you Muugica, really do. But I need to know if you're actually working for them. Please tell me straight in the eye that you're not working for them." He got serious for a moment.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice looked over at Mr. Fozzy. She believed he was genuine when he said he wanted to defect from the Muppets but they needed to be careful. With all of the trouble brewing between the factions lately if being connected to Muugica could bring trouble onto their doorstep, she'd rather not risk everyone's safety.
Something still made her feel as if she could trust the man though and Alice trusted her instincts. She smiled comfortingly at the man, encouraging him to speak. She hadn't like the last old friend of Brandr's so she hoped this one would be able to stay for at least a little longer. Brandr hadn't been himself lately and this would do him a world of good.   
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:03 pm

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica Chuckled somewhat, it was almost a cough... Here let me explain I've pandered on your time anyway... First thing you need to know is that The Muppets as an organization are dead, there are very few agents still doing criminal work and none of them are forwarding any of the group's old goals save maybe one as far as I know... The Muppets have a bad way of faking their deaths losing an old alias then taking up a new name and moving on... However the Muppet names never changed, we used them as our real names and our real names as our aliases... Their leader had a nasty habit of augmenting peoples memories, you might have noticed holes in Brandr's memories, he probably doesn't remember really anything from being in the group whatsoever aside from working for us as a bodyguard... Honestly it's better that way, Kermit thought of it as a precaution but it probably saved Brandr a lot of painful memories... I still use the name to hide, Muugica Omnison died according to everywhere outside of No Man's Land 10 years ago... Anyway back to my defection I first had to convince my family I was dead so 10 years ago I "died" I ran away from my son and Goddaughter, then I met Brandr he was originally set to make sure I didn't run away but we became friends quickly and I kinda ironically gained another son being forced back to the Muppets... Once Brandr had to be moved so they could alter his memories and the group go underground, I faked my death again so that Kermit thought I was dead too, then I incarcerated myself here... After I left Kermit apparently died... Piggy fell into depression over her loss, the others broke up most not remembering what went on in the group... Muugica stared distantly out the window... He'd told himself everyday for the last 5 years he'd been dead... but Muugica never been had able to shake the paranoid feeling that James was out there somewhere... then Muugica looked back to Agan... I assure you I hold no sympathy or friendliness to anyone who still considers themselves a Muppet... I've risked the lives of myself and my family to keep from them.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 9 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan listened to Muugica, taking in all he had to say. He was beating around the bush, he wanted his question answered. Finally, he got his answer, and Agan paused. The man SEEMED legit, no...he was legit. The mention of Kermit made Muugica pause only slightly in his speech...but...he knew. Agan smiled and held out his hand.
"You're welcome here then." he said. "When I met the...Rolf guy, I got this...strange tension, and it set me off thinking these Muppet guys are up to no good...that's why I was wary. Sorry about that." he chuckled. "Anyway, you're welcome here anytime, Muugica..." he shook the man's hand. "I am a smuggle and stuff too, if you need a weapon or something else, I'll get it. We work in the Black Market too." He knew he could trust this guy now. There wasn't that tnesion, there was more...a sense of determination in him.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice listened to Muugica's explanation, glad that he did seem to have left the Muppets. Judging from what he had said it seemed like a lot of the Muppets were dead or not in  a state to be much of a threat as a group. That was good. It sounded like they had been pretty horrifying together. She didn't quite understand using your real name as an alias but she had a fairly good understanding of psychology so she guessed it could be similar to how roleplaying affected some people's sense of identity.
She smiled as Agan seemed to sense the man was telling the truth too. She held a hand out to the man after Agan did.
A lot has been happening recently so we've had to be on guard. We've had a very interesting day today, with both you and Rowlf showing up on Baker street, but don't hesitate to come to us if you need anything, like Agan said. We're all good on our word here.
She smiled sweetly at both men. Alice liked having company around. She had gotten somewhat used to hiding with her guns when someone appeared. She asked him curiously after a moment,
What were you doing down there anyway, if you don't mind my asking? It looked like you all were meditating.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica looked at the man a little surprised but grateful... Thank you very much Agan... That's incredibly kind of you... He looked over to Alice... I designed their cybernetics and weapons including Brandr's... A friend of ours was having trouble and he needed spiritual assistance, I and my friends were helping him discover more about himself... Muugica looked into Agan's brain and scanned him heavily then looked at Alice then back to Agan... He thought for a long moment... Agan I'd like to offer you a business proposal... I will produce weapons, munitions, modifications and even cybernetics if you can smuggle for me the right materials in exchange for... uhh... A place to stay, enough food to sustain myself, and pleasant company.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:01 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"Normally, I don't trade with other dealers Muugica, unless I really trust them. I have several fronts of getting weapons and shipping them myself, but not these cybernetics. So, how about we modify this proposal a little? You join our crew, and work for me. With that, you'll have to sign a contract, and then you can live here for as long as you want. We can add cybernetics and other things to my ring, and we'll be partners. Does that sound alright?" he asked, hoping he'd actually agree. Shipping and smuggling cybernetics would be a huge boon for him and his business. That, and I'd be nice to have someone else to talk to around here. Not that Oiche and Alice were bad people to talk to.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:33 pm

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Smiled at Agan... This was perfect, he could stay out of the Factions and still run his research and make things... and above all else he was in an actual safe secure place, for the most part... Thank you very much Agan... That sounds perfect... I really hope Brandr will be alright with everything... Ah there is one other thing I can make for you... He pulled out the keys to the Motorcycle... Combat Vehicles... All I need is the right parts from outside the prison... Muugica looked up as the door opened.................................................

Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 9 Issac

Brandr, Hazel and Aiden walked into Baker Street, He put Hazel down a couple blocks ago... she was still in some weird kind of Daze, kid really shouldn't eat that candy... Aiden was holding her hand leading her along... Sorry nothing came up Rowlf... It was gonna be hard finding her if she was hiding out in Vulture... Brandr heard voices coming from inside, one he didn't recognize but it seemed familiar... must be a customer... He gestured silently for Aiden and Hazel to wait by the side of the building... I think Boss has a customer wait here for a sec... Brandr opened the door and stepped in before looking up and seeing Fozzy... His eyes grew wide and he pointed a shaky finger at Muugica... Uh... Uhhh... Uhhhhhhh... Boss?... Whu?...
Hello Brandr I hear you've been doing well... I'm going to be joining you here as a business partner to Agan here!
Brandr looked at Muugica then to Agan then back to Muugica... Then he fainted and fell face first onto floor causing a loud bang.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:03 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan gasped and ran over.
"Uhhhh..." he sighed. "Hey Muugica, I think I'd be best if you hide, before others see you." he said, and went to Brandr. "He just fainted, he'll come around." he said, fanning him a bit. "I think I'll go and tell the others adios." he walked outside, closing the door behind him. He looked around for the others.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:24 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 9 Jacksbrother_zps5da9799a
Aidan "Peters"
Rowlf
Caring Brotherand Debonair Ladies Man
Aidan followed Brandr onto Baker Street casually. He would need to find some place to stay, he and the kid. He knew Agan didn't like him for some reason and he figured he would be visiting Brandr from time to time while looking for Dani so he didnt want to wear out his welcome. He smiled casually at his friend but Brandr probably knew him well enough to see he was worried. Why wouldn't be be? Dani was an innocent trapped in this hellhole for some weird reason. He tightened his grip on Hazel's hand unconsciously as he thought about this.
It's alright. I'll just pick up the search another day. At least with a faction she has somewhat competent protection.
He noticed the voice a moment before Brandr did. Ah, so Agan had company. Well, Aidan supposed he had seemed like a competent smuggler. He knew to be on guard at least. He nodded.
No problem, Brandr.
He leaned against the wall and smiled at Hazel.
This may take awhile kid. So just try and stay put okay? After that I'll find us a place to stay and some food. Do you know any good places to eat?
Aidan looked at the window out of curiosity...and went slack, letting go of Hazel's hand. His eyes glazed over in a trance like state as he brought his arm level with his mouth and clicked a button on his watch. It lit up for a moment then died. when Aidan spoke his voice sounded almost robotic,
Sweetums and Mr. Fozzy located.
A Voice came through the watch that only Aiden and Hazel were close enough to hear... "What?! Who's This?! Rowlfy Boy That Ain't You Is It?! BEEN DAMN A LONG TIME SINCE I HEARD FROM YOU! And What's That You Found Old Fozzy and Sweetums... Now That's What It's All About... Now where you at let me see." The Watch began to flash a light rapidly then stopped... " Yous in No Man's Land, How the Hell you End Up in Paladin Territory DAMN... Ok Ok Listen up Brotha I needs you to find a place where yous can sit tight and hide out while I make my way over there... Oh and make sure wherever you grab can accommodate 'My Greatness' use as much of money you need to buy us a nice place to chill, ya know that's what it's all about Rowlfy boy... I'll be there when I can I got some... "Professional Business"... I'm wrapping up right now, I'll be seeing Rowlfy Baby."
Aidan nodded. A glaze still present in his eyes. 
Understood. Danielle's located somewhere in the prison. I'll establish a base of location until you arrive.
After a moment the light returned to Aidan's eyes as he looked around seeming to not remember the conversation at all. He looked down at Hazel and smiled again, back to his normal self again.
I don't think Brandr's going to be coming back out in a while. Let's go find a nice place to stay. I'll even buy you dinner if you know a good place! You need something in your system outside of that gumball. He gripped the girls hand again lightly and led the way out of Baker Street, already having an idea where to go. EXIT

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:35 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan sighed, and went back inside the house. He locked the doors, and pulled down the bars on the windows. He looked at the others.
"Welp...this isn't good. The others weren't around." he said, going to Brandr. "I'm going to have to explain it to the big guy once he wakes up. For now, we gotta make him feel comfortable." he said, getting a pillow and blanket for him. He draped the blanket over the man, and got the pillow under him. "Muugica, I need to type up the contract real quick." he said, going to his computer, and coming back a few minutes later with a piece of paper. "Read through and sign. This is kind of your employment paper." he said, giving it to the old man.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:49 am

Hazel Lincoln

GGG

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 9 3e9da42ace42a30a721a4b9e16178318a247b829
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel blinked a few times. After her peppermint time things got a little crazy. In fact she wasn't really... Functioning. Just making weird noises, and she thought she was a chicken. She pretended to peck at Aiden when he asked her about food. "BOCK!" she said as she let go of his hand and rolled around on the street, looking at pebbles. "CHICKEN! Chicken chewing gum!" Hazel said before looking up at Aiden. "Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay." she said and followed him.

*Exit*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:19 am

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica scanned Brandr... He seemed to be alright just a little surprised... He's under a little shock but he'll be alright, I don't think all of us together could move him though... Here... Muugica took a pillow from the sofa and put it under Brandr's head... Then he accepted the contract from Agan and read it over carefully for a good minute... It was worded slightly in Agan's favor for certain things, they were minor but savvy in the sense that it provided Agan himself and the group with security more than it prohibited anything... It was impressive... Muugica signed his name then handed it back to Agan with a smile and a nod... I'm beginning to like you more and more Mr. Agan... He looked down at Brandr then stood up and walked into the kitchen and started concocting something... Here let's wake the good boy up... Hmmm... A little coffee ground, some salt, a little red pepper and some oak incense... Everything was from the kitchen save the incense in his pocket... He put it in a bowl mixed it with a small spoon then walked back into the living area and sat it in front of Brandr's face then pulled out a small lighter and lit the concoction on fire... That should wake him up slowly he'll be alright in short while... If you don't mind me asking Agan just out of curiosity how did you and Brandr meet? The year I came to the prsion was the last time I saw him and against my wishes I lost track of him awhile ago.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:41 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan took the contract and smiled.
"Thank ya sir." he went to put it away. He sat next to Brandr and looked at him as the question was asked. "It was New Years last year, I was in Scarlet at the time. The man was wandering and had been depressed for a while, I saw it. I decided to be the good guy and buy him a drink, hoping to get him to at least smile." he chuckled a bit. "We became fast friends. He told me all about his previous boss dying and I told him about my crazy ex girlfriend, apparently, we have a good bit in common there with crazy people. That night though, I was jumped by a gang, and they...well...started beating me. Honestly, I'm not a fighter, as much as I wish I was. I blacked out and next thing I knew, I was in the hospital. Alice was there and said some big guy brought me home and saved my life, in a sense. When I regained consciousness, I asked Brandr to stay a while, and he did. Been my bodyguard ever since." he said, smiling. "And a damn good one."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:36 pm

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica frowned sadly looking down at Brandr... He sat next to near giant on the floor and thought pensively... He spoke to himself considering his past... How many people have I done that to... Ran away letting someone I love think I was dead, leaving them with the loss of a... friend or a husband or a father... The pain I must have left him with those years... Brandr, His Children, even his wife he had left with that pain... what kind of a man was he?... to leave people with that and for what?... So he could leave them behind thinking they were safe?... How many of the same people would have stayed with him no matter what?... Atlas was too kind to forgive what Muugica had done to his life... Or was it something else?... Muugica looked up at Agan... He felt odd asking a man he literally just met but he needed a straight unbiased opinion right now... Agan do you think I am a good Man?... What I did to Brandr and everyone else I knew by leaving was it the right thing to do making them suffer like that so they could be safe?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:55 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"I can't be the judge of that Muugica, I don't know you quite yet." Agan said, "But, if you are willing to leave an organization you were apart of to join some complete strangers, then...that could be said you have a questioning sense of character, but it's good in my book." he said. "As for what you did...I don't think you need to beat yourself up about it. It's in the past right? Let's keep it that way." he gave Muugica a thumbs up.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:09 am

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica looked up at Agan... His words were comforting, and some of his own personal advice he had tried to give himself in recent months... but hearing them from someone else gave them more meaning... Thank you Agan, I needed something to ground myself... He gave him a faint but confident smile... He looked back down at Brandr as he stirred... Brandr?... M'boy can you hear me?... Why don't you join the rest of the living?
Brandr rolled over muttering something... Five more minutes?...Please?
Not when your nose is in burning incense.
Brandr sniffed... he had rolled the front of his face into the small burning mixture... He jumped up wiping off his face frantically and in a very comedic fashion he nearly toppled over the couch trying to get away from the burning material... Ah Ah Ah... Hot Hot Hot... Errr... Brandr looked over at Agan and Alice then to Muugica then back to the couple... Boss? Alice? What's going on?

Brandr
The Axe Guardian
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:10 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice smiled at Brandr. Today had already been a lot for all of them. She would probably have the same reaction if she'd found out someone she thought was dead had come back to life.
Brandr, Mr. Fozzy is alive. He faked his death to avoid the group you were with before, but he's alive and he's joining our group.
She helped support Brandr so he was halfway sitting up. Her training had slowly began increasing her strength, so she did better at this than she would have before hand. It still wasn't easy but it could have been a lot harder. When she had helped position Brandr into a more comfortable position, she turned to Muugica.
You didn't ask, Mr. Muugica, but I think you are a good man. When you left, you wanted to keep them safe. Sometimes that's all we can do. Unfortunately sometimes things don't go according to plan, but your heart was in the right place and  I think that's what matters.
She smiled shyly and turned away, glad she had spoken up but still a bit nervous at how he was going to take her words.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:59 am

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica sensed Alice's nervousness and smiled at her comfortingly... Thank you Alice, and you again Agan... It's nice knowing there are people who are understanding...
Brandr sat there in kind of a daze as Alice's words hit him... He shook his head back and forth back and forth tears welling in his eyes... He was trying to wake up from this dream... He bowed on his knees... Master I'm sorry!... I-I-I...
Muugica brought Brandr up to his feet... and hugged him... Don't be a fool boy and hug your old master...
He grabbed Muugica and pulled the tall old man up into the air... I-I-I... I missed you you crazy Old Man... He held Muugica as tight as he could...
Muugica struggled through Brandr's Hug of Death... He felt pressure building in his head but he didn't care he hugged Brandr back... I'm so sorry Brandr m'boy... Can you ever forgive me?...
I thought you were dead for so long... I couldn't protect you... I should be asking for forgiveness.
Hehehe... Brandr you were always too sweet for your size... Some life ago you must have been a kitten or small girl I swear... They meant everything they said with endearment and compassion... Muugica's eye popped out of his head and fell onto the couch... Brandr... Brandr... BRANDR!!! MY EYE!...
Oh Sorry Fozzy!... He ran around looking for the cybernetic eye... He found it and handed it to Muugica...
Muugica took the eye and put it back in his head as he hid his face with his other hand as to not gross the others out... then he pointed at Brandr in his Fatherly old man voice... Now listen to me boy from this moment on I am under contract with Agan, I am no longer your master and I don't want you calling me Fozzy... Those days are done, call me Muugica... and in all honesty you've been your own master for quite some time... but even so any and all rights as Master and Student are void, got me?... our only relation from this point is as friends understood...
Brandr still had tears in his eyes, he couldn't believe this was happening... He was so happy... He took Muugica's hand and shook it.

Brandr
The Axe Guardian
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:52 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan was glad that Brandr and Muugica were friends. When his eye popped out, Agan was about to faint, but sat down before his legs gave out.
"Now then...there is something I need to discuss with you Brandr...and you aren't going to like it, but I need you to hear me out and listen." he smiled, but then got serious. "Listen Brandr...I know your friend...that Aiden guy...is here..and I'm really happy you guys are friends and stuff...but I got this tense feeling when he was here...he has an different motive...something worse then I could imagine...I was reading his eyes and it was filled with...malice...and sexual tension when Alice came into the conversation." he paused to breathe. "And with Muugica's employment, my feelings seemed to be told as true, that these Muppet folks aren't exactly good news. So, I need you to under that I don't feel we should consort with them, and keep to our own devices, alright?" he said, choosing his words kind of carefully.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:40 am

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Brandr and Muugica listened to Agan intently and about halfway through Muugica began nodding, Muugica began walking over to Agan... I agree Brandr Agan is correct there really is no reason to associate with Aiden anymore, he's a bad influence in all honesty... Ah Brandr if you wouldn't mind could you perhaps move my motorcycle behind the building here... here's the keys turn off the security missiles before getting close...
Brandr turned to Agan and nodded... Yeah I gotcha boss... Aiden can be odd... a lot... especially around girls... sorry Alice... and in all honesty Aiden and I weren't the closest we just ran together a little under one same boss... And in all honesty if I don't think I was that close with anyone I worked with back in the old crew... None I can remember... He caught the keys from Muugica then made a clicking sound in confirmation... Sure Mister-- uh Muugica... I'll move it around...
Muugica threw Brandr the keys as he went out the door and closed it then he sat in between the other two and whispered to Agan and Alice... Aiden wouldn't happen to have mentioned his sister would he?

Brandr
The Axe Guardian
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:12 am

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan kind of thought back to the conversation between Brandr and Aiden. He did say something about a sister, didn't he? Agan looked at Muugica and nodded.
"Yeah, he did. Something about finding her and stuff. Named Dani I think?" he didn't really remember cause he was sort of on edge about the tension in the room.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next