Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 10 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:46 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 10 Alice6_zpsdb29c218
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice nodded at Muugica, happy that he understood what she meant. She leaned  back and smiled as Muggica and Brandr reunited. It was wonderful the two had been able to find each other. Brandr was strong but they all needed some sort of support, especially now that they were in NML.
Her eyes widened as Muugica's eye suddenly popped out of its socket. Well that was unexpected. She guessed after watching him put it in that the eye was cybernetic. Muugica had mentioned working in cybernetics. She wondered what could have caused him to need a new eye but when she thought about it she'd rather not ask. He probably wouldn't want to talk about it either way.
Alice perked up at Agan's words. Agan was suddenly being very official. When she heard what he had to say she was glad he was though. She hadn't liked Rowlf so not seeing him again would be nice, even if he was one of Brandr's old friends. Though she hadn't thought he seemed malicious. Really he had come off more as a jerk than anything else. She still blushed a bit as she was mentioned. She hadn't wanted to worry them. Alice just didn't feel comfortable around guys like that. It dint mean they were going to do anything. She just didn't feel comfortable was all. She did agree about staying away from Brandr's old group though. The more she heard about them, the more they did seem likely to be dangerous. She smiled at Brandr,
It's alright. I just didn't expect someone like him is all.
After Brandr left to move Muugica's motorcycle, She leaned in to be able to hear Muuigca better and nodded,
Yes, he said she had been falsely imprisoned and that he was looking for her. He actually seemed very genuine when he talked about her so I think he genuinely intends to free her. She looked at Muugica curious as to why he was asking this.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 10 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 10 1186170868_yPictures3
Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy
Muugica's Theme - Brick Ballades

Muugica's face seemed tense... Well... For the longest time the Muppets were funded by Aiden's Father who after mysterious circumstances was driven mad to the point of mental hospitalization... this happened shortly after most of Aiden's family died due to mysterious accidents... the only survivors were Aiden and Dani... only later did the British police suspect murder on the family however Aiden at the time of all this was out of the Country so he was out however Dani was there at the time and had Mysteriously disappeared... From what we were able to gather Dani was a very abused child on with little to no social freedom and many life restrictions made by her father and the other members of her family, her family even tried to marry her off to some scumbag who was known for being a corrupt sexually harassing chauvinist... In all honesty Her father and most of her family were horrible awful people and deserved what came to them... However I was seeing someone in Vulture and had the pleasure of meeting Dani and although she is stable and actually very pleasant she still has pent up rage against her family and it may be best to avoid her or Aiden when the other is around... I don't wish ill will upon the poor ignorant boy but personally I wish to let Aiden deal with his own issues.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:57 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 10 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"That doesn't exactly sound good." he said, crossing his arms. "These muppets could pose a large threat to us, and maybe the other factions. Having only us, however, won't do us any good. We may need help." Agan got up. "However, seeing as making business trades with said factions are a problem, asking for help could post the same problem." he went and got himself a cup of coffee.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:56 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 10 Sheska_zpse65a8444
Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice felt her heart go out to this Dani person. Her life sounded like it had been pretty awful. Alice didn't know how she would react if it was her in that sort of  situation. If that was how their family had worked though, it did explain Rowlf's behavior particularly how he had acted towards her. He hadn't seemed aware he was being for lack of a better word rather self assured of the affect he had on women. If his sister was in the prison and she did hold some resentment towards him, she really hoped he wouldn't be able to find her, particularly since she was involved with a faction. Their business was already complicated enough.
Alice sighed. She didn't want to be involved with the factions, but the more she heard about the muppets the more she felt like they would need help from some other group. They were only five people. Realistically if they would have to fight an organization like these people were being described  they would die.
She turned to Agan and the others,

We need some connections with the factions though. We're a capable group but against a group like the muppets I don't think we would be able to put up much of a fight. And unfortunately, Agan, you didn't leave much of a positive impression on the family from what I've heard, so we need to either mend relations there or go to vulture. From what I've discovered they'd be more likely to help us, but they've been through a lot recently. She turned to Agan and analyzed her boyfriend for a moment before standing up and going to get her coat,
I'm going to check on Brandr. It's getting really cold out there. Thank you for telling us this, Mr. Muugica. I know I'm happier knowing than not. I'll be back soon.
She exited the building, giving the two men more time to talk, and found Brandr . She smiled at him and tentatively asked,
Hey, Brandr, how are you? I know a lot has happened today and I wanted to see if you were okay.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:15 am

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica gave a serious flat expression... And nodded... Yes... It would be best if we avoided Aiden until he and his sister have sorted out their issues... but yes my main point is... well... although disbanded and retired, the Muppets even individually are dangerous... Muugica stared past Agan for a moment and thought back to the ones who were still alive with hallowed eyes as if he were having a flashback from some awful war he had been in... after a moment he shook himself... I hate to say it Agan but with recent events... I've been lead to suspect that a number of criminals are resurfacing... whenever it happens it tends to happens in bursts it seems, once one does it they become the distraction the next group needs to surface and so on... I have to agree Alice, I've noticed too many strange coincidences for them all to be chance... someone is still looking for me I'm sorry to have brought this upon you all so suddenly, I hate to bring Brandr back into this life especially now that he has such good friends but, I fear it would be inevitable anyway considering his past... We should keep as much from him as possible until necessary his if we provoke his old memories it may hurt him mentally.

Brandr
The Axe Guardian
Brandr Theme: A Dog's Dog
Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 10 Issac

Brandr clicked Muugica's motorcycle keys and the vehicle beeped once then he picked it up over his head... it was pretty heavy even for him... then he placed it behind the hideout in a spot that it could be driven out easily... then he sat down for a moment sitting on the edge of the side car when Alice came up... Oh hey Alice... umm?... Uh... I guess I'm OK I just feel a little dizzy is all, just taking everything in... and... It's so strange.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:56 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"I know that..." he started to think. "We can't take on an organization like them by ourselves, as awesome as we all are. The Family might prove useful, but seeing as they hate my guts for no reason, I think our only plan of action is the other one, Vulture I think? But I don't want to invite myself over and say 'hey guys, we need help taking down a large criminal organization we don't know exsists yet' so..." he started to think on it more. "What to do..."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica joined Agan in the kitchen... It looked as though it might be getting late, the sun had begun to descend... he sighed and picked up a cup of coffee sipping it... Hmm the day seems to have gotten away from us hasn't it?... in all honesty Agan I think our best option is to wait... hide... research... and prepare... if they are coming they will come and the factions have their own business at the moment I'm sure... concerning the Family it sounds like they have a personal disagreement with you perhaps if Alice and I speak with them first they will be more open to business... as for Vulture I have some allies amongst them... my friends from earlier... however upon leaving their base I swore not to reveal its location, I'm sorry but I will have to contact them by myself first before getting the rest of you involved... An Idea struck Muugica... Agan?... considering these details, if you wished me to I could work as your liaison between the factions... it would be a way to make allies and on top of that it would confuse the Muppets as to my real location, they'd easily assume I'd try to seek protection amongst a Faction however to avoid notice I've opted not to... what do you think?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:02 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

"As I'm certainly not opposed to hiding, I agree. We need to know the enemy more then they know about themselves." he said, making his coffee and then about to take a sip, but then Muugica spoke again. "You mean being like a mole on the inside. You just joined Muugica, I don't want you in any unnessessary danger." he said. "I mean, you did literally just join today.." he seemed a little on edge.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:07 am

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice stood next to Brandr as he sat down. Funnily enough she still felt the need to look up at him, even as he sat down. She guessed it was a side effect of constantly being the shortest person in the room. She smiled at him.
Today definitely has been strange. I'm still trying to absorb it all myself. I'm glad he came back though. Whenever you talked about your old group before, you always seemed to miss Mr. Fozzy the most.
She lightly leaned against the motorcycle as she looked at her friend. He really had been through a lot today. She didn't really know if she could do anything to help, but she still wanted to try.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:22 am

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica raised an eyeless eyebrow at Agan... That would be an effective plan however... I'm afraid doing so for Vulture would be useless and doing so for the Family would end up with a sizable explosive in my head... An ambitious thought though... He had to give Agan credit the man knew how to balance ambition with security... He smiled... I was thinking more along the lines of a... uhh... A negotiator... I would speak to the Factions on our behalf about Business and The Muppets, with our information we could make deals with Vulture and maybe even open up negotiations with the Family... If they don't want weapons or cybernetics we could easily sell information... Agan... By the end of this we may end up selling every valuable prospectively useful to anyone in No Man's Land... In due time this could end up being an Inter Faction Economic Center for the City.

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr walked over to Alice pulling his coat around him... it was cold outside...His head was aching... something in his mind was rejecting all of this... he couldn't remember anything from the Muppets... No he remembered Names, Faces, Places and some Parts of Time but nothing else... What did he do... He was a bodyguard for his bosses... Against what?... As far as he remembered Fozzy was a mechanic, Gonzo was a circus performer, Piggy was an actress and Kermit was sick in the hospital covered in bandages... Come to think of it he completely forgot Rowlf and the other muppets until he showed up... Then Alice's words hit hi Yeah I did miss him a lot... I feel weird Alice... I can't remember anything...Well not everything but; The Muppets and most of my earlier life... it's as if I only have clear memories after I met Agan... He thought throughout his life... other things were missing too.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice looked up at Brandr as he walked closer. She rubbed her hands together, warming them up a bit. She could tell from his expression how confused he was by all of this. She'd been able to guess that his history with the Muppets had been odd, but she hadn't assumed things were this strange. His memory problems were especially concerning with the information Muugica had given them.
She smiled comfortingly at him,
I'm sorry you're so confused. I cant imagine what it would be like to not remember anything. I wish there was a way we could help you get your memories back, Brandr. At least now Muugica can help and you know if there's a way to help you get your memoires back we'd do anything to make it happen.
She reached out and griped his hand soothingly.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:56 am

Brandr
The Axe Guardian

Brandr tried to search deeper and deeper into his memories... There were little things, facts he learned and knew... but for some of them he remembered the facts but not where or when he had learned them was for sure... How had he gone so long without realizing how much of his memories were missing... He guessed he really didn't care up until this point... Alice... I... I really don't remember anything at all... I think I need help... I remember I was born up north but not where, I remember I've been in a relationship but not with who or for how long, I remember how old I am but not when I was born, I remember I left home when I was 17 but not why or what I did in between there and meeting Muugica and so many other things... His face expressed half rising horror and steepening confusion.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Alice "Liddel" Hart
Alice looked up at Brandr as he contemplated something deeply. She frowned as she realized how deeply this had been troubling him. She didn't like it when she felt like she hadn't been there for someone when they needed it.
Oh, Brandr, I'm so sorry you've been going through this alone. If there's a way to help you remember you know we'll find it. We're more resourceful than people give us credit for, you included.
Alice hugged him impulsively after seeing his face contort in horror and confusion. She barely made it to his waist but her grip was actually surprisingly strong given her size.
Even if it doesn't seem like much, the rest of use are here for you, Brandr, no matter what. haha It's funny. No matter how hard I train to be become strong, I somehow can still find a way to feel useless.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:24 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan thought hard about this. Really hard. His main priority was to try and establish themselves in the city and be safe for it. Listening to Muugica, it was quite tempting. He knew Vulture, and apparently, he had a connection into the family. And believe or not, Agan needed these connections. He started pacing, wondering what to do, but then ended up nodding.
"You've signed the contract Muugica, and I trust you and your judgement. If you want to try and negociate, we can. Though, I fear we don't have a lot of information as we would like, but that can be fixed." he smiled at the old man.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica looked down at Agan with a smile... He wondered if he should tell Agan about what Sweetums was like as apposed to Brandr... Perhaps it was best for their relationship if Agan never knew... Thank you Agan... It's nice to hear someone has confidence in me... I've already been somewhat accepted into Carrion Land and they already have a few operatives who know the Muppets may be a threat so I believe the Family is the best place to start they would surely like to know if a threat was on the way and even though Paladin does supply them I doubt their Cyber-Surgeons are as experienced as I am and surely they have a number of operatives with Cybernetics... Hmmmmmmmmmm... I should take some company and I don't want to seem imposing or rude... So Brandr should stay behind and considering their current opinion of you they wouldn't be thrilled to see you either Agan... Who then...
-----------
Brandr looked down at Alice, she looked like she might almost cry... He lifted her up and hugged her back then put her down... Then bent over and pointed one finger at her forehead looking stern... Alice you are the least useless person I know so you shouldn't feel like that... He stood up straight and smiled at her... He then looked at the door... Come on maybe Muugica or Boss can help me recover some of my memories, between the two of them they should know basically everything I should... Brandr pulled Alice into the hideout... he approached his current and former boss letting Alice stand a little behind him... He looked at Agan and tapped Muugica on the shoulder looking very serious... Boss, Muugica I need both of your help...
-----------
Muugica turned seeing Brandr's face then looked concerned... Is everything alright m'boy?... Muugica scanned Brandr's brain... He knew right away what it was but he wanted to check... He closed his eyes and shook his head slowly... He spoke earnestly like a father to his son... Brandr you're better off not knowing, trust me...
-----------
Brandr looked pained and confused... he trusted his old boss but he really wanted to know about the missing pieces of his past... Why Muugica? I just wanna know what I'm missing... PLEASE! I don't know anything about who I am!... I remember I left home at 17 you found me, I worked for you and three other people but I don't remember anything outside of that!... I've never realized just how much I don't know about myself...
-----------
Muugica was unsure of what to do... Brandr certainly had the right to know but... If He told him it wouldn't be pretty... He might not believe everything... and He couldn't lie to Brandr he was literally like a third son to Muugica... His eye rolled over to Agan then Alice with a pained expression on his face back and forth looking for help.

_______________________________________Crime is a Young Man's Game_______________________________________
>>=>><<=>><<=>><<=>><<=>><<=>><<=>><<=>><<=>><<=>><<=>>=<<
Brandr
Sweetums, The Axe Guardian
Brandr's Theme: A Dog's Dog
____________________________I'll Protect Everyone at Any Cost!____________________________
/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\|/\
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:35 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan nodded as Muugica talked.
"Yeah, I'll be the brains behind the operation. Apparently, people here are so on edge about any new ally, they draw a gun on you, easily." he said, stroking his chin. "Do you think that-" but then Muugica was talking to Brandr. He heard a bit on the conversation. Brandr didn't know who he was. Bullshit! Agan walked over promptly. "Brandr, sir." he said. "If I heard correctly, you don't know who you are, is that right? Let me tell you. You are my bodyguard, a trusted friend, and a loved person in general. You were so loved, you were spared the fate of these other muppets, and taken out of that cycle, and put into mine. You were so loved, that we accepted you, no questions asked. You sir, are a loved and cherished individual who's skills in their field are glorious and useful. Sure, you may not know a few years of your life, but there is always a reason. Looking at how you are now, I'd say that you got a pretty good lifestyle eh?" he smiled. "Does that answer your question?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:18 am

Alice "Liddell" Hart
Alice looked up at Brandr forcing herself to smile. She needed to stop thinking like that. The others needed her to be strong. She couldn't keep doing this. She silently gasped as she was suddenly lifted up and pulled into a hug. She looked at his serious expression  when placed on the ground again more than a little surprised. Brandr almost never looked serious out of combat. She smiled at him after a moment.
Thank you. I needed that. Come on! Let's go figure out how to fix your memories!
She smiled as Brandr led her back into the hideout. She stood and watched as Brandr addressed Muugica and Agan. She understood both Brandr and Muugica's viewpoint. Brandr would be different when he got his memories back and that could be for the worst, but she also felt Brandr had the right to know. She could see from his pained expression that even if he never gained his old memories it would still haunt him.
She looked at Muugica with an understanding yet earnest expression. She looked over at Agan, a bit surprised by his sudden promptness. She looked at her boyfriend. Maybe Agan didn't realize Brandr was missing chunks of his memory? His speech was well spoken and very clearly showing how much he cared about his friend, but he wasn't directly treating the issue. Ironically those were words she would have liked to hear directed towards her. She found that odd, but pushed those thoughts away. She needed to focus on the matter at hand. She smiled confidently at Muugica,
I agree, Muugica, Brandr knows how loved he is here. I know Sweetums was different from how Brandr is now, but he still has the right to now. I think you can see that he's going to want to know what the pieces he feels are missing from his memory and  if they're unsavory, then we're all here to guide him through whatever darkness he may face. You know none of us would ever let anything happen to him and I'd like to think the memories we've made together would be enough to counter anything we should be afraid of him remembering. Alice looked at Agan and Muuigca, surprised by how emboldened she actually felt at the moment. She felt like this needed to be said though. She couldn't let old wounds keep holding her back. If she continued to view herself as useless eventually she would be.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:38 am

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica was almost stunned at how much these two cared for Brandr... He had always known deep down Brandr had a good side and that it was really his past and Influence from the other Muppets that had made him so angry and antisocial, and he himself counted Brandr practically as a son but this... Agan's speech wasn't necessarily on the nose about what Brandr was speaking of but still it had quality and spoke greatly to Brandr's Character... Maybe... No he knew what he thought... but he wanted to wait for Brandr's reaction to this first...
------
Brandr... was speechless he had never heard such nice confidence boosting words from his boss before... He still wanted to know what had happened to him but he didn't feel like such a freak anymore... He embraced Agan in a massive hug and didn't let him go for a solid minute... Thanks *sniffle* Boss... After that he put Agan down and sat on the couch across from Muugica and Agan... His head spinning somewhat over all of this...
------
Muugica smiled at the two...Agan I have to completely agree with you... Brandr I don't think you need your memories but... I also Agree with Alice, I would never want this to eat away at you... if you wish to know your past I can tell you to the best of my knowledge what happened to you but... I'd rather not try and trigger all of your memories... They've seemed to remove more from you than the others, you might go into shock... Also... You may not like everything I tell you...
------
Brandr looked up anxiously... I don't need a lot! Just something... Some hints? you know little things so I can remember things on my own...
-----
Muugica smiled softly... You know, that sounds perfect... Brandr your name is really Errik B. Janith... You were born somewhere in southern Finland... You left home when the economy in Finland tanked right after the series of Bank closures due to the cataclysm occurred... You found your way to northern Germany where I found you on the streets and hired you as my Bodyguard in the Muppets and you took on the name Sweetums... After several months of working for us you and your other boss Gonzo became very uhhhh... very close... to the point at which you had become nearly constant lovers... You were in the Actors squad for sometime even after I left the Muppets, that was what we called our battle agents... and at one point you were the number one Actor, that is until the fall out... We had several nameless actors working for us and after I left I still kept tabs on you from my home in Derry with the few loyal spies I had... When you heard they were planning on killing my family and taking me back by force you fought against it and pleaded for them to let me leave... However Kermit tried to alter your memories so that you'd be a slave and eventually he succeeded in removing most of them... You killed almost all of the low class actors in the Squad that day... After that Kermit had removed so much from you he just let you go... I'm not sure what his motive was in letting you go instead of killing you but I'm sure it can't be good...
-----
Brandr thought deeply trying to absorb it all, take it all in... he had only one question... Wait does that mean I'm gay?
-----
Muugica was frozen... He nodded very slowly... ........................... I........ I....... I didn't think you could forget that......... As far as he knew William was Brandr's only sexual partner ever... could losing your memories of your sexual experiences cause you to repress your biological sexual nature enough that you could forget your sexuality?... This was interesting... He scanned the memory part of Brandr's brain and the sexual drive... Yeah they weren't interacting at all... It could happen.

_______________________________________Crime is a Young Man's Game_______________________________________
Errik 'Brandr' Janith
____________________________I'll Protect Everyone at Any Cost!____________________________
[/quote]
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:00 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 10 Masaru233_zps6d0fd4e5

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru and Mariko stepped onto Baker's Street, the place where Masaru's suspicions had led them. Smugglers not related with the black market--were probably here. After all, this street used to be full of dealers, before Vulture Team and Conqueror Worm had trashed the place--now that it was empty again, who's to say that new dealers hadn't moved in?
Masaru walked near to the center of the street--coincidentally somewhat near to where Agan's hide-out was--not entirely close, though. But within range of shouting--which was exactly what Masaru did.

"Hey!" Masaru called out loudly to the street and the surrounding buildings. "If there's a Muugica Omnison out there, could he come out here? We've been sent to find him by an acquaintance of his!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:46 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan recognized the voice. He let out a sigh. Oh this could only lead to badness.
"Oh boy." he said. "Muugica, ya got yourself a visitor." he said. He opened the door to Masaru. "He's in here...sir." he said, trying to sound polite, obviously feeling bad about how he acted last time. Plus, he wasn't needed for this, and he wanted to give a good impression, make this as easy as he could.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:21 am

Alice "Liddell" Hart
Alice watched Brandr hug Agan before turning back to Muugica and smiling. She was glad that he was willing to agree to this. She was nervous what they would find but she knew that Brandr needed to hear this. It felt wrong for him not to know. She listened to Muugica, fascinated. She wondered how many memories he had lost. What they were hearing sounded nothing like what Brandr had told them before whenever they'd asked about his old  bosses. She cocked her head a bit at one part of Muugica's story in particular. Brandr was gay?
That strangely wasn't that surprising. Brandr never had made too much of  an effort wooing girls in the past. She had been about to say something when they suddenly heard Masaru's voice and tensed, looking at the others anxiously. She positioned herself near Muugica as Agan headed towards the door. From where she stood, she could attack anyone who tried to hurt Muugica without seeming like a threat to whoever was coming in. She wanted to avoid a fight if at all possible but she wasn't willing to let her friends get hurt, not if she could help it. She smiled kindly at everyone, trying to provide them some reassurance.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru heard Agan and looked over--his eyes immediately narrowing when he saw the redhead. He sighed, shaking his head slightly as he began to walk over, and almost wishing that he'd been wrong in his assumption. He really didn't feel like dealing with these people right now--but he had to get this over with fast. Who knew how long they had to make a strike on Vulture before Charles blasted The Family off the map, after all? And now they had to deal with this Gonzo guy...there was just too much to do. Bleh.
Masaru entered the building, walking past Agan and looking around the room, seeing Muugica. As he did so, he took out Muugica's dossier, and checked the picture, then looked back up at Muugica, before speaking to the mustachio'd man,

"...Mr. Omnison, I presume?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Errik 'Brandr' Janith

Brandr was still thinking over everything when Masaru yelled... He quickly got up and grabbed his axe, placing it over his shoulder he stood next to Agan watching Masaru carefully as he came through the door expressing warning with his eyes... His tone and mannerisms always changed when he was on alert... He was gruff and tense like a massive dog ready to jump on danger at his bosses call... Tread lightly Family Man... His eyes narrowed on Masaru's sword, he could also make out how his suit jacket swayed very little as he walked, the man probably also had a gun on him... it didn't matter his pistons could fire off fast enough he could cut the mans arm off before he could even reach for his gun.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:19 pm

Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy

Muugica looked out the window seeing Masaru yelling... Why was the Family here... Masaru entered and spoke to him, Muugica turned his head to the side looking up at him... Interesting seeing you here Master Hatori I didn't expect anyone in The Family to know of my existence in the city let alone consider themselves an acquaintance of mine... Who was he speaking of... Atlas wouldn't betray Vulture unless something bad happened... He scanned Masaru with his X-Ray eye... He had his Dossier?...! Was Paladin looking for him?... Why?... We're there other Muppets in the Prison now?!... Wait if Charles knew why the Muppets were after him this could be problematic.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:06 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

"I was asked to search you out by one Scia Scripture, who is now working within The Family..." Masaru explained to Muugica, crossing his arms across his chest. "A man named Gonzo has entered the city, and Scia has asked me to bring you back to Highend. And if you don't come quietly...I'm going to have to use force. I can't tell you the details, but we're under some very tight restraints right now, so please--don't make our lives any more difficult than they need to be, and come along quietly." As if to emphasize his point, he uncrossed his arms, placing one hand on the pocket where one of his two guns rested--giving Muugica a neutral, firm expression. "I expect your cooperation."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next