Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:29 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When people were talking Camilia had found chalk somewhere and started drawing on the ground with Gonzo was talking about other things. When she felt herself get picked up she would finished her very detailed otter wearing a top hat and a tie. He also had flowers around him "I call him Ned!" Camillia said as she was placed on the side of the motor bike. "Weeee! Let's save Aiden now! Who knows what vegetables and green things that they fed him!"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:42 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo quickly pulled up the Motorcycle and had an amazing idea... He started handing out Zombie stickers... to the Zombies... HERE NOW SPREAD OUR GREATNESS AS WE REACH OUT FOR OUT BROTHER ROWLF!... WE WILL SWARM THE FAMILY'S MANSION WITH DEATH!!! The Zombies Roared and Cheered in the most Grotesque array of noise ever heard... He put Camilla in the back of the Motorcycle... He left the sidecar open... Jump on Waldorf M'Man... We Got a Piano Playing Dog to Rescue!

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Zombie_horde_by_vegasmike-d4vx7sp
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:02 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Tumblr_n48scrxDrb1tz9lb9o1_400
Sir Wallace "Waldorf" Astoria IV
The Aristocratic Asshole
"I am superior by reason of wealth and you will address me in a manner befitting!"

Waldorf sneered. "You are a disgusting Slav. You know that, don't you, Gonzo? Oh, of course you do." He climbed into the sidecar begrudgingly. "Fine. Go." The black smoke of exhaust was irritating his nose and throat a bit. He cleared his throat.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:24 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Gonzo ^ The ^ Great!
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo Revved up the engine to the Motorcycle then paused for just a second... Oh I almost forgot... Gotta respect old Mr. J's work... He pulled out two bumper stickers one labeled... MUPPET-LABS The other... ELMO-torcycle I love you too Waldorf... WEEEEEEEEEEE... The Gonzo, Camilla and Waldorf ZOOMED off with a horde of running zombies behind them...

*EXIT GONZO, HAZEL & WALLACE*

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Zombie_horde_by_vegasmike-d4vx7sp
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"They're gone...good.." Agan said, and saw the horror of the zombies. "Shit." he ran to the house and dug through the rubble. He found his laptop, and it was...well...it would work one day. He shook his head. "Son of a fuck..." he couldn't believe this. "And I'm off." he ran off. (exit)

~______________________________________________~
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Bunny28_zps0c74cadd
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"We're here guys. Be on guard." she said, keeping her guns out. "Alright, where the HELL is he?" she asked herself, and looked around. "Hey Brave. Think you could find a good working building for a base of operations?" she asked. "Gabe, go with him. No kanoodling. Lez and Jack, stay with me." she said, and kept moving.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Elliot11

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Ellioy10
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

So an entire building blew up "Just like old times!" Elliot watched the flaming wreckage of a building, looking quite proud of his work. It was just like that time he managed to destroy that entire building of Conqueror Worm footmen, that was fun, he remembered that battle vividly. The rest of the officers were busy in their duels, leaving Elliot in charge of the footmen, it was one of their first victories, it came at a heavy price, a very heavy price, but there was no denying that it was important for them "Much better... I really needed to get that chip off my shoulder." and there was no better way to get Elliot in a good mood than to blow shit up. Boy did he love blowing shit up. He also hadn't even realized the rest of Vulture Team or the footmen there yet. And yes, the footmen were quite terrified that a building just randomly blew up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Alright... who's trying to kill us now?"
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:46 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Gabriel55_zps23381f77

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel glanced around as they approached Baker Street, nose wrinkling a little at the sight of the place- why did they need this place again...? He wasn't sure but he wasn't gonna argue. Instead, he turned to Bunny as he heard her talking, nodding when she told him what to do- though the 'no kanoodling' earned a derisive snort. "Trust me, I know when to keep my hands to myself- you don't have to remind me," he replied, chuckling a little before using his 3D Gear to zip into the air and start scouting around as asked. He didn't even seem to flinch when the building exploded- he knew who was with them.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:55 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 22_zps02784b5a

Lezlee Sybilla
Psychedelic

i think i did too much
this new substance equals cuffs

______________________________________________________________________________________

Lezlee had followed the rest over to Baker Street, eagerly turning about and checking out the area- when an explosion caught her full attention. "...Oh..." Her pupils dilated some under her mask, as she took in the curling smoke that wafted from the had-been building-- then looked up at Bunny, her expression vague and hidden as always. "...I had a boyfriend who didn`t cooperate once, you know." She clutched her stuffed animal thing a tad harder, and peered up ahead at the explosion. "...The Black Market`s a good business, Bun. A real good business..." Lezlee began to slowly parole the area, sticking close to the redheads as ordered. Though, she didn`t doubt that Bunny would be off to scold Elliot in seconds, and she`d have to follow...   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Lezlee`s Theme - Tenga Step
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:09 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack stayed near Bunny, several scalpels at the ready. She looked over in the direction of the explosion, considering Bunny hadn't ordered them to get ready to attack that had probably been Elliotts work. She had heard quite a bit about his affinity for fire and explosives. Jack mentally kept track of where Gabriel and Bravery were heading. She surveyed the area, looking at Leslie curiously as she spoke, smiling a bit. She believed thus far she liked this person.
The black market is a good business indeed.
Jack turned her attention back to the area around her, watching for any kind of movement. She did wonder when they would physically come across Elliott. Bunny's reaction would be quite lively when they did. It wouldn't help their mission, but Jack as certain it would be amusing.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:15 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny looked at Lez and Jack.
"Yeah, I know. I would go over there and take it over, but this is more important." she said, and then a building blew up, but Bunny didn't flinch. Oh...THAT'S where he was. "Okay...give me a second..." She walked over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder and turning him to look at her, glaring daggers. "DON'T...DO...THAT...AGAIN!" she said sternly to him. "If you died cause you did something stupid, Jo kills me...so fucking follow MY orders from now on. If you wanna explode something, fine, but you explode shit in my sight...understand asshole?" she shook her head and turned away, going back. "Alright...look, I'll be honest, I'm gonna be running a pretty tight shift here. So, I'm really asking you guys to cooperate with me here."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:56 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack looked at Bunny calmly. She hadn't been intending to get a reaction, merely stating her opinion.
I'm aware of that, Deary. I believed that was made clear back in Carrionland.
Jack looked in the direction she had gone. While she couldn't hear what was being said, Bunny's body language was more than a little amusing. Jack suppressed an amused smile as the woman returned. Both her and Elliott must have been quite interesting to observe as a couple. She smiled calmly at the woman, hoping to reassure her a little. Having an ill at ease leader never tended to serve those under them well. She was hoping to avoid that here. Particularly since she at least somewhat enjoyed working with Bunny.

Love, I believe we're all aware of that. No one is being intentionally uncooperative. We are aware that you are our leader, and I believe we all intend to respect that to the best of our abilities. I see no reason not to.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:07 am

Red Sun

Elliot was enjoying the view when Bunny suddenly turned him, he smiled to her "Oh, there you are-" and then she yelled at him, which made him lose his smirk rather quickly "Oh-" he couldn't muster up any more words before she turned away. Only afterwards could he finally speak "I've blown up plenty of things before! I blew up the Conqueror Worm Palace! You remember that! I know what I'm doing!" Elliot spoke back out to her, before crossing his arms "No one enjoys a good explosion anymore..." he muttered, letting out a sigh. He wasn't quite sure what he could do to help secure Baker Street anyways, he was only good at blowing stuff up.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:29 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I know Jack...I'm just feeling a lot of shit here...a lot of emotions I really want to express...but I can't..." she nudged her head at Elliot. But then he talked. "I don't care if you blow shit up! I like it when you do! Just don't go wandering off on your own!" she said to him. "Blow something else up! Seriously! I want to see more fire." in reality....Bunny hated fire. A lot. But it would block off Baker street's main...street. Yeah. It would be like defense right? Whatever, she was just trying to sort herself out.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Q38p
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

Scia positioned herself on the flat roof of an abandoned building... she had grabbed the best thing she could find to her way around... unfortunately that was a broom, luckily her eyes working the way they were they were almost more of an asset than before... sure she couldn't see, really, but it was almost the same thing and seeing sound wasn't that bad, it was in black and white but they still worked well... she really should have had more faith in Muugica's technology... As the voices of Vulture Team bounced off of the walls below her she could make out their position and numbers, she could also identify a few of them... she whispered to herself... 3...4...5... perhaps more... She Immediately texted Paul on her phone A Section of Vulture Team, Led by Bunny Mio are preparing units of men in positions around Baker Street. They have several dozen men as well as a minimum of 4 other Vulture Team Officers... I am Safely positioned and undetected. Now continuing reconnaissance and Standing by for additional orders. She remained fully vigilant although did not peak her head over the edge, she just sat their watching the sound of the other people's voices bounce off the walls of the building... Why didn't she have this happen sooner, it was much better than actually having to look at people, she could just sit on this roof out of sight and watch them without even seeing them.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:55 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Bravery100_zps00448aa2

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery grinned and nodded at Bunny as she asked him and Gabriel to scout around to look for a suitable base of operations, but he seemed a bit confused when she mentioned canoodling.
"What does canoodling mean--?" he asked as he and Gabriel took to the air on their 3D Gear. Soon enough, after flying around for a little bit, Bravery spotted a promising looking building and pointed it out to Gabriel. "That one looks like it could work, right?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Gabriel55_zps23381f77

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel chuckled a little when he heard Bravery asking what canoodling meant, but he didn't respond, instead working on getting high enough in the air to see around better- not exactly the easiest thing, with most of the street in pieces, but he managed, and it seemed Bravery did too. He hummed when he saw the building the other pointed out, nodding a bit. "It probably could- but should we investigate closer first...?" he asked, glancing back down towards Bunny before looking to his boyfriend curiously.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:40 am

Red Sun

Elliot was not entirely sure if Bunny meant what she was saying or if she was spouting sarcasm, since he was entirely socially unfit he settled for the latter choice "Why do I feel like you don't actually like me exploding stuff?" Elliot questioned before turning his back on Bunny, whom was already busy with her work, and then walked off the scene yet again. He walked over to the outskirts of Baker Street, almost completely ignoring what Bunny had said beforehand already "I just don't get anyone anymore..."

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:12 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny was overseeing their garrison building, and talked with a few footman, setting up patrols. She smiled and then turned to see Elliot wandering off again.
"Oh god damn it." she sighed. "Men, keep up with the building. Jack, I want you in charge of setting up medical. Lez, report back to Jackal saying we're here and things are going okay. If Bravery and Gabe get back, tell them to wait a second, I'll be right back!" she jogged and found Elliot. "Hey! Elliot!" she called and caught up to him. "..." she paused for a moment. "I hate being a woman..." she mumbled to herself. "Could you...help me...with something?" she asked. "I need you to blow up something...like I wasn't kidding when I said I needed you to blow something up..." she said, rubbing her neck. "So...you can right?" she looked away. She needed to say something now, while she had his attention. "Look I...okay...I'm not sorry for yelling, cause Jo will string me up if something happens to you...but...everything else. Everything that happened between us before you were incopasitated. All that stuff...us being...ya know...I'm...sorry about that..." she looked at him. "I know that you're...well that emotional stuff and all that is...well it sucks. I'm sorry I put you in that sort of position...and I..." she wanted so bad to say something meaningful. 'I still love you' 'I care for you' something like that. It was true, she did. "Ah hell...I just..." she walked over to him and put her arms around him. This was most likely too much for the man, so she would keep it brief. "I'm sorry..." she said, and then backed away, looking away. There was a lot more to say, but Bunny couldn't say it. She was too scared.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:44 am

Red Sun

Elliot looked at a bush... honestly surprised that it had survived all these battles in Baker Street, you'd think a fragile plant would be burned, crushed, and pissed on by now. but here it was in all its glory. Good job bush, good job. Elliot's first thought was to burn it, but then he realized Bunny was behind him. He turned to the woman, and listened to her. he seemed to keep a completely stoic face as she spoke to him. It was incredibly difficult to read him, as usual. Eventually, after which Bunny apologized to him, he just stared at her for a few more minutes. Eventually he asked "Why are you sorry...?" genuinely sounding somewhat confused at her words.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:25 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny perked up and turned around, looking at Elliot.
"I'm sorry I just...I'm sorry cause I let you go into that coma. I'm sorry cause I wasn't there to help, that my body shut down when a bed fell on me. I wasn't there! I came back and you were gone, it was my fault, wasn't it? And then our whole relationship was a mess. I tried so hard to make it work but...I failed in that, no matter how much I wanted us to be something. I still do, but...I...won't..." she hugged herself. "I put you through too much Elliot. It's my fault...I'm sorry...now...I just want you...to be okay..." she couldn't hold them back anymore. A few tears went down her face. She didn't cry audibly but physically she was crying.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack continued scoping out the streets. She couldn't see anyone, but it wouldn't be surprising if there was someone in the area. While they were making their way through Baker Street, Jack had mentally set up several areas where she could bring people who needed healing. If she had that established in her mind, Jack could maintain some control over her blood rage. She touched Atlas's necklace for a moment, turning and nodding at Bunny.
I'll get right to it, Deary.
Jack gave Leslie a small nod before walking away and beginning to set up a medical area. She still kept a good amount of her supplies in her bag in case she would need to treat people outside the building. Jack examined her sedatives, dividing what would stay with her and what would stay in the building. She smiled. Yes, this dosage would certainly be up to par. She would make sure of that.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:34 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 Bravery100_zps00448aa2

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

"Probably--" Bravery replied to Gabriel before descending down to land on the ground in front of the building, waiting for Gabriel before he moved to the door, taking up a stealthy position in the doorway--only to then walk straight into the building, calling on inside, "Hey, if anyone's in here now, they need to go away! We're taking this building in the name of justice!" This counted as investigating, right--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Red Sun

Elliot looked to Bunny with a straight face, staying silent as she spoke. As usual, didn't change his expression, he just seemed completely devoid of emotions in his face "..." he let out a sigh "I have no idea what you're talking about..." he told her, patting the woman on the head. Elliot broke a smile to the woman, though it seemed out of place and somewhat forced, like he was really pushing himself to smile "Hey... Bunny- don't be sad... alright? It's no good..." was the most he could muster to her, still trying to keep his smile up. It was very difficult for Elliot to show any emotions.

Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 13 22_zps02784b5a

Lezlee Sybilla
Psychedelic

i think i did too much
this new substance equals cuffs

As Bunny went off after her boyfriend, Lezlee tilted her head, watching from afar for a bit- she hadn`t realized things were that serious...
Either way, she apparently had her own things to do now- as Jack nodded her off, she nodded right back, remaining frozen in the street afterward. Slowly, she turned her stuffed-whatever-animal-that-is around in her arms, focusing intently on it`s beady eyed gaze... but that got boring- she jolted right back up to attention, seeming almost as if she had just woken up- then waddled off, following Jack. Her presence was a bit undetectable for a bit- until she popped up right beside the redheaded doctor, inspecting her syringes with interest. ".........What`sinthose?"  

Lezlee`s Theme - Tenga Step
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next