Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

+8
Vladislavich
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MercutianUnknown
Raven Todd
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:31 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Tumblr_mx6v1q1DtZ1qkfj0ro1_500_zps0777013a

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

Atticus looked at Orane in disbelief. He couldn't believe it.
"I..." he walked over and hugged him. He didn't let go for a while. He started top process everything Orane said. How could Atticus be so blind to his friends? Orane...Renate...Stegs...Buddi...though he was pretty sure Buddi wouldn't forgive him. He looked at Orane. "I'm..so sorry...it won't happen again...I'm going to protect you this time." he said, looking completely serious. "I'm done pretending...I quit..." he stepped back, looking at Eve. "I quit the Family." he stayed by Orane. "Thanks for showing me what I gotta do...for making things perfectly clear." he smiled at the boy, giving a thumbs up. He didn't care who heard him, thought he said it pretty softly so people wouldn't. Eventually, Vulture and The Family were going to be enemies again...but he wasn't going to fight them. He was going to protect Orane...not fight him.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Ah I see... Well I feel alright..." Mocha said as she tried to get up but felt a bit woozey. She saw Ryder in the distance and smiled to see the red head being here. "Well look at that... Ryder is back." she said as she tried to get up again. "Well... Some assistance please... I wish to see who is wounded... And to greet Ryder back." Mocha said with a small smile. "Though he seems busy. I'll wait for him to finish with... Her." Mocha said as she saw Eve speaking to their leader.

"Yeah? Well I hope you stay for a while... You really do seem nice." Dorothy responded as she looked at the painting he was holding. It looked very pretty and had a bit of a weird smell to it. "Who is that? She looks pretty..." she said not realizing what was happening in the background.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 MochaDerenPic2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Justus10_zps5bf8d209

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

As Justus had been wandering around the encampment looking for Matthias, wondering if he was back from his walk yet, he happened to hear Rika speaking to Ryder--and happened to hear her mentioning that Matthias was still missing. Justus couldn't help but be worried...what if Matthias returned to Carrion Land only to find it destroyed?
"Erm...pardon..." Justus approached Rika, with a worried expression on his face. "You haven't seen Matthias...? He left a note for me saying that he was going out on a walk...I'm not sure where he went...but he's been out for quite some time, and I fear that if he returns to Carrion Land, he will think that we all suffered a less than favorable fate..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:42 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Bravery92_zpsceff6e6e

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery's expression seemed to soften slightly as he saw Scarecrow fall to his knees, and when the man asked what he needed to do, Bravery gave him a bright smile, replying,
"Well, that's simple! Just do good guy things instead of bad guy things!" For a moment, Bravery seemed satisfied with this answer, then, he decided to add more. "The most important thing for any hero is making other people happy--and that means no killing innocent people! Like, people who are related to bad people shouldn't have to die if they're good people! The only ones that we need to kill are the bad guys--like back a few months ago when we killed a bunch of people from Black Dragon, they were the bad guys. But, if someone is actually a good guy, then you've gotta help them, not hurt them! There's a big difference between being a superhero and just killing people--and it's super important that you know the difference! See, one time, this one guy tried to tell me that I was a cruddy hero, but I definitely know what I'm doing--if you need any tips on being a superhero, feel free to ask me! I'm a veteran!" He seemed quite confident about this--and as usual, didn't seem to see any flaws in his black-and-white logic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:09 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika watched as Ryder's expressions changed seeing that he was visibly upset about the people missing and the mind control machine she was about to explain things further when Eve walked over and stole him away so she let it go for then and then Justus walked over and started talking to her she looked up and listened and let out a sigh of relief at the information that was given to her "Damn Justus you just made my day that Matthias wasn't inside, But to answer you I haven't seen him but look on the bright side if Ryder found us then Matthias can too its not like we are particularly hidden" she pat him on the shoulder "He will be fine" she smiled at him softly and sympathetically.                   

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:41 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack smiled at the woman, noticing her lack of balance. She looked over seeing Ryder along with an unknown pink haired man carry who she presumed from his size to be Buddi to their makeshift infirmary. Hopefully it wasn't. Despite his enhanced physical form the mutant had taken an alarming amount of injuries lately. She didn't even need to use her cybernetic to Ryder himself had maintained injuries. Hopefully he saw the need to have those treated before anything else happened.
She turned back to Mocha with a nod, gently helping the woman stand. After Jack had steadied her, she slowly let go, but stood close enough where she could halt her fall if she lost balance again.
Perhaps the two of us should see to whom ever is in the infirmary before greeting Ryder? We don't know how long she's going to want to speak with him, and it would likely be better for both of us if we don't interact with the girl longer than necessary.
She looked at Mocha, turning in the direction of their current infirmary,

She had no right to address you the way she did back at Carrion Land, despite what her position in the Family may be.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:56 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 192_zpsf867e84d

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Eve couldn`t help but betray the slightest bit of sympathy as she caught sight of Ryder`s somewhat frazzled reaction to her-- he must be stressed. Months ago, she wouldn`t have paid much mind- but after going through her very own trials and tribulations as the Kingpin-- she couldn`t deny feeling sympathetic...
As he asked about the alliance, she shook her head some, clicking her tongue in disapproval- then stepped forward, linking her arm with his and sort of just continuing to walk forward and drag him away. "Yeah no sure okay sweetie come here come here--"
After dragging Ryder a bit away from the rest of the camp-- she adopted a rather serious expression, pressing her hands on his shoulders, intending to center and still him and all. She sort of stared really intensely into his eyes then-- then backed away, sighing before speaking. "There`s a machine under Highend called the Heavenly Treasure. Back in 2020, the Mistress and Charles used it to cause the Cataclysm-- and Charles just took Highend from me. Like, put two and two together. He comes out of no where with his goofy ass Task Force and his stupid orbital cannons, jacks my stuff-- just... listen-" While her words them self were somewhat humorous- the undertone of Eve`s voice made it clear that she meant nothing but business right now. "Heavenly Treasure is powered by four incredibly powerful psychics. Given how active Mistress and Charles have been... it`s safe to say that the majority, if not all of them-- are in the city right now. Given how we`re all still thinking coherently, however-- I don`t think they have all the pieces just yet... so, it`s not activated, luckily enough..." She paused once again, as if realizing something- then continued, " 'They' being the Trust-- it`s some ancient secret organization and they go about saving the world in pretty much the worst ways possible. Right now, I know Xiu, Charles, the Black Dragon Clan`s leader, and the Red Masque are involved in it... safe to say we shouldn`t be trusting any of those guys-- and, like, I`m not even sure what they wanna use it for--? They might be trying to reverse the Cataclysm... but, given how backwards they all are- that`s probably not the best end game... but, the sooner we can stop all of them, the better." She paused yet again- thinking of anything else worth mentioning. She wanted to fill in Ryder as best she could-- with her city at stake, he and Vulture Team were quickly becoming a last resort... "We need to plan. We need to avoid frontal attacks- you guys are on Charles` good side still, we can use that to our advantage... but, I told Rika earlier- making a public enemy out of Charles is... a bad idea. Kinda learned first hand there..." She huffed, visibly saddened by that statement- she knew that if she could, she`d be the one defeating the Trust all by herself. But, that stopped being an option... all she could do was untie any tied ends already made- slip behind and take what was her`s...! "For all I know, this is some kind of convoluted mind game to make me think they`re gonna use Heavenly Treasure but not really and just--... I`m not sure where to start, per say..."      

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:11 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Not_mine___arisato_minato_by_chuchu12-d3c97e4
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate turned at the sound of Ryders voice. It was good to see he was alright, injured for sure but alright. He looked at Rika a bit surprised when she suddenly punched him. Though he kind of did understand her being upset with him. None of them had known all of this was going to happen. He felt a bit bad for her. As he was thinking this, the woman suddenly licked her lips. Nate looked away at this point, incredibly uncomfortable. When he thought about, it was kind of sad to him that most of the time he'd spent around the woman had been uncomfortable for him in one way or another. He felt wrong just looking at her most of the time and then she did stuff like pull him into her lap and whatever that had just been that felt even more awkward. He knew that wasn't her intention, but still that he was left feeling, no matter how much he didn't want to.
He turned back to Scarecrow, wanting to look at anything but Rika right now. Nate looked in surprise as Scarecrow actually seemed to be crying. He hadn't wanted to make the man cry. Nate looked at Bravery, not really sure what to do. He tried to smile as he looked at Scarecrow
You're a good person, Scarecrow.
On some level, he did think Scarecrow was a good person. He was a part of Atlas and Nate didn't think Atlas was evil.

Most of what I've seen you do, at least while you've been with Vulture, have been with good intention, even some of the stuff I wasn't comfortable with at first. You just need to change how you do things a little. Not killing innocent people and helping people those you can are definitely things you should do to try and be a hero. But really just trying to reach the best outcome for the innocent is the best way to be a hero to me. 

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:25 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 OraneM4_zps7baf737b

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

As Atticus hugged him, Orane was surprised for a moment, gently hugging Atticus back and patting the man's back as he did so. Atticus went on to explain that he was leaving the Family as he stepped back--and this just served to further surprise Orane. It felt a bit late now to leave the faction...but better late than never, either way. Once Atticus had finished talking, he smiled at the man and spoke,
"Well, you won't need to worry about protecting me, though. I'm still working hard to become strong enough to protect everyone else--I don't want to have to be sitting on the sidelines. I don't want my friends to fight for me--I want to fight alongside them. So, let's do this together, alright? I might have only just joined Vulture Team, but I plan to make a good track record for myself--I'm gonna be somebody that people can rely on."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:33 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Justus10_zps5bf8d209

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"That is true..." Justus replied as Rika reassured him and pat him on the shoulder. "Matthias is one of those 'secret agent spies,' after all--he will be plenty smart enough to find us, I'm sure." He smiled, then, and although he still seemed a bit worried, he seemed to be trying to convince himself that there was nothing to worry about. "I may have been being too clingy over the past few days...that is probably why I feel so overly concerned...I simply can't help but worry...if the foul wizard were to make a violent advance towards Matthias and I was not there to fight alongside Matthias and protect him, I don't know what I would do..."

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:48 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Ryder213_zps298ce2db

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder had tried to prepare himself for the worst when Eve had begun explaining things--but he wasn't nearly prepared enough for any of the words that proceeded to leave her mouth. A machine that caused the Cataclysm, underneath Highend? That news was mortifying to say the least--especially when you added to the mix the fact that apparently Charles had just taken Highend. Ryder might have been allied with the man, but he didn't trust him very much--and when Eve went on further to explain the Trust, although Ryder didn't recognize that last name, hearing the names 'Xiu' and 'Charles' next to each other on that list only made his stomach do a flip. He froze in place, his mouth hanging open as he considered the possibilities of what this could mean--and in that moment, he wanted nothing more than to just make everything in the world stop--what would it take to just make everything quiet for a moment? Just to make it so that the world wasn't being threatened every ten seconds?
"...Christ..." was the first thing that left Ryder's mouth as he looked down, placing his head in his hand for a moment before looking back up at Eve, his gaze betraying just how emotionally and physically frazzled he felt. "...Alright, you're right. We need...a plan--some kind of plan to get them out of Highend and away from that Heavenly Treasure thing...but look at us. Both of our factions are in shambles..." He turned for a moment, looking out across the makeshift encampment that they had set up acrosss Baker's Street--it felt almost like a repeat of the time when the Inquisitor had swooped in and attacked both Vulture and Worm. That had been catastrophic--and Ryder couldn't help but half expect a blimp to fly in with a swarm of people coming to kill them. That always seemed to be the case...there was always someone coming to kill them, or control them...that was why they had to kill them, first. "...I guess we have no choice, though. It's do or die here...shit...fine time for me to lose Jackal...he's our strategist--he ran off who knows where...I guess that I'll have to do for planning for now. I'm pretty stumped, too, though...it's obvious what our goal is--beat The Trust and get back Highend...but I've got no idea how we're gonna go about doing that...we don't even know where the members of The Trust are..." Ryder was doing his best to keep his cool--but it was clear that the slightest provocation at this point could set him off and send him into an emotional nosedive. There was far too much happening at once right now--and he was just about close to an overload.

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:45 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Donqui10

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Jackal ran wildly into Baker Street, a stream of toilet paper on his face as he flailed his arms around "I FOUND IT! I FOUND THE PLACE!" he yelled enthusiastically, making circles around random confused footmen "YOU KNOW IT! I KNOW IT!" he screamed, before running to Eve and Ryder. Jackal then abruptly tackled Eve to the ground "THE THING!" he yelled, before flipping off Eve, landing in front of Ryder. The colorfully-dressed man then started to shake Ryder by his shoulders "THE VULTURE BUNKER RYDER! WE'VE GOT TO GO TO THE VULTURE BUNKER!" he yelled, continuing his Ryder shaking with aggression.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 192_zpsf867e84d

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

Eve paused, knitting her brows as she further noted the emotion sprawled all over Ryder`s face. She knew she had a reaction from getting all this information dumped on her so suddenly-- and quite honestly, she wasn`t sure if she was ever going to recover... but, right now- they had to regroup and try to figure this out...
"Hey, hey-- not in shambles. NOT." Eve reaffirmed, nearly shouting. "Just baseless. Who the heck needs a stupid old base anyway...? We`ll figure that dumb stuff out later..." She grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest. She was, of course, considerably upset about losing her family heirloom of a home... she had been born and raised within the Kingpin`s Mansion, after all- but, she was determined to take back what was her`s.
She listened to his worries about Jackal, frowning-- her own strategist had been Paul, but could he really afford having all of this information dumped on him right now as well...? She could try to function in his place... she didn`t want to make his brain explode from stress. That would just be unfortunate--
"Well, we know where their bases are...? It`s hard to tell who the backbone of the operation is- somewhere between Xiu and Charles... I`m not sure how wise it would be to just launch a full-on assault, but--" Jackal tackled her onto the ground. A loud girlish shriek escaped Eve, whom didn`t particularly feel the collision with the ground much at all... but, either way, he may have gotten dirt on her dress. And that was not okay. "FUCK YOUR BUNKER." She looked about ready to pounce and attack- before she remembered that she probably couldn`t go around killing all of Vulture`s officers if she actually wanted this whole saving the world together thing to work. "We`re kind of busy here, freakshow! So if you wouldn`t mind--!"    

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:40 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Balthamel
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

...This was not the reaction Atlas had expected, most often when he spoke to Scarecrow about what he had done the voice in his head would just scream back and taught him saying he simply didn't understand him...
Scarecrow looked up at Bravery taking in everything the caped blue man had to say nodding in comprehension as he went along... Kill bad guys... Help good guys... Uh Huh... YES MASTER BRAVERY! I will make sure to seek your professional guidance on super-heroism!... Scarecrow turned to Nate beginning to turn a smile under his black mask and nodded as Nate spoke silent this time until the young bluenette... Then he suddenly jumped hugging Nate tightly... THANK YOU YOUNG NATE... It Helps having friends with confidences set in this old bard... Both of you! He stretched out an arm pulling Bravery in as well, holding the Bluenettes up in the air in a tight embrace before letting them down... Atlas was starting to feel like a real chump in his own head... Why had Scarecrow never had this kind of epiphany with him?... He was the one who had the crazed man-hunter in his head.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:37 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Not_mine___arisato_minato_by_chuchu12-d3c97e4
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate nearly gasped in surprise as Scarecrow was suddenly hugging him. He smiled after a minute. Despite knowing how theatrical Scarecrow was, his reaction had still managed to surprise Nate. He still didn't fully understand why the man wanted to be a superhero so badly, but it was showing him he was right to trust Scarecrow was at least partially good deep down.
Your welcome! I'm glad you feel better, Scarecrow.
Suddenly Bravery was pulled into the hug too. Nate tried to get comfortable despite Scarecrows strong grip as he was lifted in the air. He found himself laughing a little as he was set on the ground. There were times when he could enjoy how over the top Scarecrow was. For the first time since Carrion Land was bombed, he was actually distracted in a good way. He was still aware of how dangerous their situation was, but now he felt a bit better.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:43 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan sighed and looked at the girl.
"Just old friends." he said, and put the painting down. He took out a lighter and lit it aflame, and it burned with many different colors. He sighed, closing his eyes and keeping his head down, as if praying that the souls of his friends would be...okay...and at peace. After it smothered, he looked at the girl. "Sorry. Anyway, what do you need?"

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Tumblr_mx6v1q1DtZ1qkfj0ro1_500_zps0777013a

Atticus Benedict

"I'll fight right beside you...no matter what." he looked over at Eve, glaring. "And I'm breaking up with her. It's not worth it anymore." he spat in her direction, still just talking to Orane. "I made such a stupid mistake. God I was dumb...I'm not doing that again...I'll give my life to protect my friends...fact I need to get my car..." he sighed.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Simon8_zps94e97189

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon said nothing. He just held Scia there with them,watching. He honestly didn't know what to expect. He had a girlfriend, he was with his faction and...extended faction, life was great right? Not at all. He felt....threatened if anything. This impending sense of doom. He couldn't shake it.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Tumblr_n6mqw5e4FF1sd0d7go8_250_zps4b53c91a
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:40 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Ryder213_zps298ce2db

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder had been doing his best to stay composed as he listened to Eve--but as Jackal suddenly appeared on the scene, he found himself calming slightly from the simple familiar feeling of confusion. He raised his eyebrows as he watched Jackal tackle Eve, only for the man to flip back up and shake his shoulders.
"Wh--Why do we need to go back to the bunker--?" Ryder asked, finding himself even more confused than when Jackal had first appeared. "There's nothing there anymore, right?" At Eve telling Jackal to leave, Ryder looked at her with an apologetic smile, explaining, "Oh--no, it's okay--this is our strategist--"

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:26 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Donqui10

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal started to dance in place almost immediately "Because I'm haaaaaappy~! Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof~! Because I'm haaaaapy~!! Clap along if happiness IS THE TRUTH~!" he continued, until he saw Atticus' spit fall towards Eve's general direction. Jackal's eyes then completely focused on it as if flew threw the air then hit the ground, his eyes dilating as he did so. But once it had traveled its path and Jackal had heard what Atticus said, Jackal crawled over to Eve "OH! OH! OH!" he then crawled on top of her and licked her face "I LICKED IT ITS MINE!" before jumping off her, using her as a spring to throw himself at Ryder "Oh it's quite simple Ryder- the bunker is an old cold war bunker, no technology for our enemies to hack. Also it keeps us free from spy satellites. I heard stories about what happened from the footmen as I hopped over here and I can say its a pretty safe bet that Paladin activated our self destruct... the same one he knew about and deactivated when we were still useful to him. Seeing as how Paladin Industries most likely has spy satellites and weapons of mass destruction in its arsenal, the Vulture Bunker... even in its state of disrepair would be the most beneficial location for us... definitely much more than out in the open like this. If we come under attack, its defenses are much more fit for a head-on attack than Carrion Land. Even though we were kicked out, its frame is still in a decent shape so its likely it could take a few hits for us as well." Jackal then fell off Ryder and flung himself at the ground "I LIKE BUNNIIIIIEEEESSSS!!!"
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Empty Re: Baker Street // Baker Street (Vulture Team)

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:33 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 461165-sven_vollfied_of_black_cat_02

Paul was standing by the other Family members as he stayed silent to compose himself while trying to think on what to do next. Now that they're standing right here besides Vulture, something is probably going to happen. He didn't expect the first reaction from him however was a shriek as he noticed that it sounded kind of like Eve's as he started to run over to where that commotion happened. "Ms. Eve are you alright-" And then face lick happened from Jackal. Paul just stood there dumbfounded as he didn't know what was going on nor what Jackal was doing. Why was the man licking faces? This is just way too odd.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Your correct... We should look at the injured first." Mocha agreed with Jack. Since Ryder was busy and all with Eve. She turned away from the couple, and then looked to Jack when she mentioned what had happened in Carrion Land."... Thank you. I appreciate you saying that." Mocha responded and she felt a bit better. "I know this is horrible for me to say..." Mocha began to add before she heard Jackal scream out 'it's mine' and turned to look at him screaming in Eve's face.

"Ooooh..." Dorothy said as the picture was burned. She didn't understand why he didn't save it, but it was his picture. Dorothy couldn't explain how she was feeling right now.. She was sad... But it was for Agan. She watched the colors fade and the picture smother. "Oh me? Uh... Well... I just saw you on your own, and how mad Rika was at you... But I didn't get why... So I wanted to see if you were okay. I know that... Sometimes I get upset when people get mad at me and feel lonely, SO... Since Mocha is busy I wanted to check on you!" Dorothy explained to Agan as she finished her candy.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 MochaDerenPic2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack nodded, giving the other doctor a calm smile. She'd rather whatever negotiations Ryder and Eve were discussing go undisturbed, particularly if it had to do with that mind control device Eve had mentioned earlier.
You don't need to thank me, Deary. I was simply telling you how I felt.
It was good to see Mocha seeming to feel better though. Jack began leading the way towards the infirmary, still listening as Mocha started to say something else, only to suddenly  stop at the sound of Jackals rather noticeable voice. Jack smiled at the man in amusement as she looked in his direction, still heading towards the infirmary.  She had been wondering when he was going to make his arrival. He was about as interesting as ever, but otherwise Jackal seemed to be alright. Though he probably hadn't heard about Lezlee dying. That would be a conversation for later.
It seems like almost everyone is here now.
Jack made her way to the tent, seeing to her disappointment it was indeed Buddi. She finished  bandaging his wounds, nodding in thanks at the people who had handled the bulk of the work. After she saw sure his condition was stable, she stood, watching the conversation between their representative leaders, while still being close to the infirmary if she was needed.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:03 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Bravery92_zpsceff6e6e

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery grinned at Scarecrow's response, gratefully accepting the hug, then nodding in agreement to what Nate had said to Scarecrow before Bravery spoke to the masked man himself,
"No problem, man! And trust me--friends are probably one of the more important things that a superhero can have! That's why there's always been so many different superhero alliances--no matter how super somebody might be, having somebody by your side is always better for you, you know? So if you've ever got any questions on superhero-ing, go ahead and ask! I'm here to help!" Bravery grinned, pointing at himself with his thumb, and seeming to have returned to his usual cheerful demeanor with the same speed that his mood had suddenly dropped earlier.
Once negotiations with Rika were finished, Gunnar took Willow's hand, walking back into the crowd until he managed to find Simon again, approaching him and Scia and speaking to them,
"Sorry...I don't mean to interrupt, but...can we spend some time with you...?" he paused for a moment, then gave a big sigh, looking down slightly. "The past few days have been very...difficult..."

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Gunnar217_zps8280d32c

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:19 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 OraneM4_zps7baf737b

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

"Sounds like a plan," Orane replied to Atticus, giving the man a warm smile. While there were plenty of mistakes in the past that Orane couldn't possibly fix, at least things were looking up now... "And I even found out that Buddi and Isaac are still alive...we're gonna be okay. I heard from Buddi that Vulture Team's a really nice place--and some people from Vulture even trained me! I'm pretty sure that I can take on whatever gets thrown at me, so let's protect everyone together!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit

Agan nodded.
"Ah. Don't worry. I'm fine. But thanks for checking up on me." he smiled. "So...do you have any other friends? Ones you could introduce me too?" he asked. He figured he should try and get to know the people around him.

Atticus Benedict

"Yeah...I think your friend Buddi wants to kill me after what I did to you...same with your Pugsy friend...and most likely the same with your Isaac friend..." he said, remembering the time of his death. "I wanna help you...but I think when their around...I'll keep my distance...I don't wanna come off the wrong way...ya know? Besides, I think Isaac might still be sore at me about the whole, 'you're a boy thing' ya know?" he was really looking back at it now.

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Simon8_zps94e97189

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon was shaken out of his thoughts when Gunnar came over.
"Ah Gunnar...yes, you can join us here. We were just conversing." he said. When he said that he was having a bad day, Simon's face hardened. "Tell me your woes...I will listen..."

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Tumblr_n6mqw5e4FF1sd0d7go8_250_zps4b53c91a
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:18 am

Baker Street // Baker Street (Vacant) - Page 21 Balthamel
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Scarecrow released Bravery and Nate from his embrace and set the two Bluenettes down... Master Bravery, young Master Nate... I think it's time... We Must discuss my future attire if I am going to continue pursuing a career as a Super Hero! Scarecrow seemed very adamant about this point... He pulled out a black cloth and unrolled all of his weapons on the ground; a pair of long hunting knives, half a dozen bolas, a quiver of one third explosive arrows two thirds normal, a compound bow, the spiked Kanabo. It wasn't your run of the mill arsenal certainly, He and Atlas were awful at using firearms and standard explosives... He also pulled out the White mask he wore before, which had handicorn blood stains on it. This is my current apparel. I need suggestions as far as how to proceed... I figure between the minds of a veteran super-hero an inventive youngster and an bard of the ages we certainly can come up with some good ideas!!

Scia nodded and gave a very faint smile, trying to be as pleasant as possible... Of course you can, Gunnar... Scia had looked over Gunnar's dossier from among the ones her spies had been able to lift after she had observed him in the battle on this very street sometime ago... she turned her head inquisitively hearing something... uh... I don't mean to be rude Gunnar but there is something moving in your scarf... unknown to her she was hearing a hamster move around inside the cloth of Gunnar's scarf, she could tell what he was wearing vaguely from the sound bouncing off of him but she hadn't heard the sound of animals in so long she wasn't sure what the sound was.
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next